You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Jasper

Reg: Feb 5th 2009

Children: A boy and girl - ICSI and a natural miracle!

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Wednesday, September 23rd 2015, 5:05pm

I'll tell u but don't mention on Fb!!!!! Natalie or Jodie for a girl with Elise as middle name and Dominic, Jamie or Brody for a boy with no middle name. My favourites are Natalie & Dominic at the mo. We decided we wanted traditional, as in a name from our generation if that makes sense. Anyone else going to share?! X

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

cheenab

Reg: May 27th 2009

Children: 3 gorgeous boys Zachary, Finley and Teddy <3

What's Up?
Couldn't be any happier :D

Wednesday, September 23rd 2015, 9:02pm

Aww they are really nice, I really like Dominic too.

Well dp keeps calling him baby David rotf I have no idea where he has got that from, but I won't be agreeing to that haha!!!

Since we first told Zachary and asked what we should call the baby he's said Thomas so we have decided Thomas is going to be his middle name, it's also my dads middle name too!!!
My 3 favourites are Finley, Blake and Teddy. Zachary loves Finley, and I think that's the one I like the most!! I like Blake because it's different, Teddy I've liked for ages but it's becoming quite common now so not overly sure on that one now!!!!
Decisions decisions lol bliming hard naming a baby ;)

How's everybody doing?
I've got consultant tomorrow, hoping to have a really good chat about it all and hopefully put a plan in place!!! Fingers crossed :)
FET August 2011-1 Blastocyst onboard :BFP:
Zachary William born on 27/4/12 at 10.12am weighing 6lb 12oz
Shock natural BFP 15/3/15 :faint:
Finley Thomas born on 5/11/15 at 9.39am 7lb 14oz
Another shock natural BFP 6/8/16
Teddy George born on 30/3/17 at 4.34pm 7lb 9oz

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Wednesday, September 23rd 2015, 10:16pm

Good name choices ladies. My god son is called Finley. And I love the name Natalie too. We are settled on middle names which will be Alison Eve ( or other way around, not sure yet ) but still undecided on first name.

Finally finished work - so happy! DH has man flu though and DD is ill. Oh my god I cannot believe how much DH is moping about the place! I had a similar cold three weeks back ( still not quite gone!) yet I still went to work and looked after DD and took nothing but paracetamol. He's driving me mad!

LO is nice and active again - nothing now until midwife next week. Cheenab hope consultant appt goes well tomorrow and you come out with a plan for the birth
Hello everyone
Xx
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Reg: Oct 17th 2009

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 5:18am

What lovely names you all have.

Jasper, Natalie and Dominic, you don't hear those very often now but such beautiful names.

Cheenab, Finley was my favourite for a boy too :-)

Net, Alison Eve sound really nice together, they flow really well.

We've chosen Freya Grace. When we first started trying 9 yrs ago DH downloaded a name app and on a very long car journey we came up with a list of boys and girls names. These were my two favourites and have been the only two that haven't been used by any friends or family over the years, so they kind of feel they are meant to be ours! Our back up is Eva Grace or Grace freya just in case. :-) Ooo it feels so good to tell someone!! X
TTC 8yrs
3 early mc
ICSI x 3 BFN
ICSI no 4 march/April :BFP:
1 [zx076] seen 7 wks.
bab21

Net

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 6:58am

Ooh lovely names - I love Freya. One of my DD's middle names is Grace - we've done family names for middle names ( Alison and Eve are our parents names) and Grace was my grandma's middle name ( we avoided her Christian name - Mildred!). Her other middle name is Caroline ( again avoided the first name of Ethel!)

We have it down to two for LO - Erin and Kailyn. Decisions decisions!

Xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 9:17am

Hope appt goes well today Cheenab! I have MW today and I'm interested to see what I am measuring now, I do think I might be bk on track or maybe I am just used to my massive bump now!

It is nice to be able to talk about names, we haven't told anyone at all! Now that DS is at school there are so many names that we now associate with other children! I have no idea how teachers ever pick names!x

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 12:49pm

Ooo net I love Erin Alison Eve ...... X

Jasper I agree, teachers must find it impossible!

Jasper and Cheenab I hope your appointments go well today.

It's so cold with us today I had to double up on my leggings when dog walking. So am on a mission to find some warm trousers or waterproofs for when it starts snowing. Though there doesn't seem to be much around. I have found a brilliant jacket that has an extra panel which adds on to the normal zip for when you have a big bump and it will also fit over a baby carrier too so perfect for winter.

Have a good day :-)
TTC 8yrs
3 early mc
ICSI x 3 BFN
1 [zx076] seen 7 wks.
bab21

cheenab

What's Up?

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 9:30pm

Oooo lovely names :)
I love hearing all different names, I've literally been hunting every website possible for names haha!!!!

All went well with the consultant She's booking c section at my next appointment. She said if I keep to 39weeks then it will just be done then, if before if the fluid stays high or blood sugars go all over the place then it will have to be done sooner, but will need steroid injections before 38+6 and will have to be admitted for that as the steroids make blood sugar go up. I've got to have a liver function blood test as well as have red dots all over my tummy and it's really itchy!!!!
I had one in August that came back fine but she wants it repeated. So all in all a positive appointment, and baby should be here by the latest 8th November :)
Feel so much calmer after finally deciding it all in my head, I'm not sure how calm I'll be nearer the time!!!
Just honestly can't wait to meet him now, dragging so much the past few weeks!!!
We have finally ordered a crib mattress and decided on some furniture for the spare room, so finally getting somewhere!!! ;)

Hope appointment went well jasper? Will she be checking your iron levels again?!

Have you got a trespass shop local to you smihel? I remember seeing some nice fleece lined water proof trousers in there before, they looked very comfy!!!!

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 10:00pm

Cheenab that's great your appointment went well and that you now have a plan in place. It's also good they are keeping a close eye on you too. Have you finished work now? Hopeful November will be here before you know it.

Thanks for the tip on trespass, I always forget about them. I'm heading into town over the weekend so will go and have a look. X

Hope everyone else is getting along ok. X
TTC 8yrs
3 early mc
ICSI x 3 BFN
1 [zx076] seen 7 wks.
bab21

Net

Friday, September 25th 2015, 10:17am

Glad it all went well Cheenab and how exciting that you have a date now! It's good to have it all sorted isn't it.

Simhel it's hard when you're pregnant and dog walking huh. I only have a little dog ( miniature schnauzer, he's my avatar photo) but he loves his walks and is a bit of a puller. Hope your dog walking is less stressful! Are you in the country? Easier to let them off then isn't it. How are you feeling?

Hello all you other ladies - how are things? Jasper how did mw go yesterday?

Afm I am convinced LO is coming soon. I keep getting huge amounts of pressure downstairs - and stabbing pains in cervix / bladder - possibly where her head is. Anyone else getting this? It's so painful. Feel exhausted too - but that might be the 4 hour trip to the shops I did yesterday with DH to get all the last bits we need. Really really don't think I'll be going to 40 weeks though!

X
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Friday, September 25th 2015, 5:42pm

Glad it went well Cheenab. Sorry if I have misunderstood or missed something but are u definitely having a c section? What happens of u go in to labour before that date?

Net I get lots of pressure down below too and punches in my bum/cervix! 8|
I also don't think I'll go to 40 weeks but some of it is wishful thinking too as I'd be happy with about 38 weeks!

MW went well. Back on track with my measurents and baby is head down 3/5 engaged but is back to back. So I need to spend time on all fours trying to get it to turn! Because the arms & legs are at front I feel almost every movement!

I have started listening to hypnobirthing cd's but I just can't stay awake. Apparently it still goes in even if u r asleep! I always wake before the session ends so I do wonder if I really am asleep or if it's working well and I am super relaxed!
I think I've got most things for hospital bag now, might pack it this weekend. I still don't think it's sunk in that we're actually having another baby!!!! X

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

cheenab

What's Up?

Friday, September 25th 2015, 6:31pm

Glad all went well jasper, time to get scrubbing on all fours ;)
3/5 engaged, that's good isn't it? I know some midwifes write it different.

I too keep getting lots of sharp pains down there, feel like a foot or something is trying to escape haha!!! This little monkey is breech at the moment so my bladder is getting quite a pounding lately ;)

Yes c section agreed now, I said to her I feel it's the safer option with everything else going on, if I go in to labour I have to go straight in for antibiotics anyway because of the strep b so think they will just send me for a c section.
Finishing work next Friday, can't wait!!!!!

Hi to everyone else :) xxx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "cheenab" (Sep 25th 2015, 6:33pm)

Net

Friday, September 25th 2015, 7:23pm

Glad I'm not the only one getting all these kicks in the most painful of places! Well, I don't want you guys to be in pain, but you know what I mean!

Jasper hope LO turns around - my LO was breech up until a week ago with hands and feet at the front and it's so uncomfortable so I hope he or she rotates soon so they are no longer back to back.

Cheenab not long to go to finish work! I'm glad you've got a plan now in place.

I am so so tired today, my back is killing me but probably my own fault as have sorted three black bin liners of clothes for charity, done the dusting, made dinner, hoovered and played constantly around all of that with DD! She is all about the mummy just now, think she can't quite believe I'm not at work anymore. It's a bit upsetting for DH as she keeps telling him to go away and she's usually a real daddy's girl.

Anyone else struggling to keep up with older children?

LO has been kicking away again all day, really quite painful at times. I'm wondering if she's back to back too - one foot permanently jammed under my ribs today and struggling with breathing sometimes - stairs a nightmare, not helped but having a three storey house. Asthma is really bad too.

DH out tonight mountain biking, I'm going to watch Strictly and head for bed!

Xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Saturday, September 26th 2015, 5:34pm

Bet you can't wait to finish work Cheenab. I guess you'll get some child free time when DS is at nursery!

Yes Net I'm struggling to keep up with my kids but my biggest problem is my lack of patience! DH is so much softer on the kids than I am and that's testing my patience too!!!!I'm upstairs just having a quick rest and sounds like chaos downstairs and DH doing nothinges about it, arghhhh!!! Did you enjoy Strictly last night??? I do watch it but X Factor is my fave but it's not on tonight cos of the rugby! :thumbdown:

Had quite a busy day today and am feeling it now! We went to Longleat til mid afternoon and then in to town for kids haircuts. I'm not doing much more today!

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Net

Sunday, September 27th 2015, 7:13pm

Hi ladies

I did enjoy Strictly thank you jasper. Didn't quite get to see it all as was putting DD to bed before our neighbour's came over to watch the rugby. I think I'm now going to just go with the Irish side of my parentage and forget the English bit!

Bump is like a rock today! Have done very little and sat on the sofa a lot. DH has had DD most of the day.

Hope everyone is well

Xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Monday, September 28th 2015, 10:18am

Over the weekend 2 friends of friends had their babies at 36 weeks! Makes it all feel a bit real! I'm 35 weeks today, it seems to b flying by! Realised at the weekend that I've forgotten to pack any clothes for me in hospital bag!!!!Starting to feel quite anxious about it all! It's the not knowing when it will happen and worries about childcare not working out! X

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Net

Monday, September 28th 2015, 1:48pm

I'm also feeling quite anxious especially about DD and how she'll react, as I know how hard I found it when she was newborn. I forgot a toothbrush and bikini top for the pool, so need to pack those.

X
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

cheenab

What's Up?

Monday, September 28th 2015, 9:24pm

Same as you both I'm feeling really anxious too!!!
Ds has really been playing up the past couple of weeks, I'm dreading if baby coming along makes him worse really don't know how I'll cope!!!! ;)
He does seem really excited about it so far, I ordered him a couple of books the other day try and get him into it a bit more!!
'There's a house inside my mummy' and 'big brothers are the best' he loves his story books so I'm hoping he'll be really into them!! :)

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Tuesday, September 29th 2015, 6:55pm

I've bought DS and DD a present each to have when we bring the baby home. Just a little something so the attention isn't all on baby. I do worry about visitors though and may limit them to when they are not around.

I've never actually taken anything to wear for labour! With DS I just jumped in birthing pool naked and DD I was half undressed ready to get in pool but she came before pool was filled!!!!

I wish I wasn't such a control freak! I NEED to know when I will go in to labour so I can plan! I NEED to know how much baby will weigh to b sure I have right clothes!!!! I also NEED to know that it will b quick and easy!!! ::P x

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Net

Tuesday, September 29th 2015, 8:06pm

I so hear you Jasper! I'm exactly the same - the not knowing is killing me! I'm a control freak by nature so just want to be able to plan for DD and give her warning so she's not worried etc. She such a mummy's girl just now that I worry about how she'll react when I'm breastfeeding LO etc. Agh!

Had a nice day today and went to the hairdresser - highlights and cut etc . I have a friend from this very forum visiting me tomorrow with her two beautiful little girls so DD is very excited about that, then Thursday am off to visit friend's 3 week old. Busy week! My back is absolutely killing me now though, it's so painful. But nothing else really so can't complain too much.

Midwife Thursday so hoping bump measurements are behaving themselves this time.

Have a good evening everyone

X
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

cheenab

What's Up?

Thursday, October 1st 2015, 6:18am

My hungry stage seems to have set in again!!! Keep waking at 5am stomach absolutely growling!!! And now I've been awake over an hour and got to be up shortly, it's going to be a long old day!!! ;)

Also keep having the most random dreams ever, last night there was a massive flood about to happen!!! And I was cooking up food to take in Tupperware pots so we didn't get hungry rotf
So random!!! Hence my reason for waking up hungry, I'd been cooking all night LOL!!!!

How's everyone doing?

I went to hospital the other day for reduced movement, he had literally barely moved all day then as soon as I get on the monitor starts kicking away, typical ;)
I keep getting really itchy skin also, have had the liver function test just waiting on the results, I think it's just down to skin stretching more, really itching like crazy though it really irritates me especially in the evening, feel like ripping my skin apart had a google last night and it says to try calamine lotion so think I'll go grab some today.

Only 2 more days at work, yay!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well? Have a lovely day xx

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Thursday, October 1st 2015, 9:26am

Hope you enjoyed your day with friend from here Net. Let us know how you are measuring today.

Cheenab I have been having weird dreams too!!!! The other day I dreamt I was in Paris with an old school friend called Natalie! One of the names on our list!

I've been feeling really tearful the last few days which just isn't me. I hope I snap out of it soon! Child free day for me today so I'm going to tackle the mountain of ironing this morning and this afternoon listen to hypnobirthing cd/go to sleep! X

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Net

Friday, October 2nd 2015, 7:57pm

Hello all

Cheenab I am also eating for Britain. I have baked three cakes this week and they've all gone already! I cannot stop. Have you finished work now? Sorry to hear about the reduced movements and itchy skin. Hope all is ok re liver etc.

Jasper how are you feeling now? I have had a tearful day today too, hormones have a lot to answer for!

My midwife appointment was good, still measuring 3cm behind but they aren't concerned as its been consistently 3cm behind since 26 weeks and growth scan was fine. Blood pressure has gone down too which is brilliant, as have been paranoid it would go up. Getting pins and needles in my hands in the morning now but not too bad. Back pain is definitely the worst bit, it is agony tonight. Don't know what to do to get comfy. Busy day today taking DD out to meet my NCT friends - probably all the sitting on the floor I did with a bunch of toddlers!

Hope everyone is good - babyh, Simhel, saffy, anyone else? Xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Saturday, October 3rd 2015, 7:48am

I can't get comfy either!!! I get so frustrated in the evenings as I just don't know what to do! Haven't been greeting so tearful since, like you say it's the hormones! Sounds like your MW appt went well Net, glad they are not worried about measurements.

I've got a busy day a head of me today! Family day out to a National Trust place today and going to a friends this eve to catch up.

Hope everyone else is well x

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

cheenab

What's Up?

Saturday, October 3rd 2015, 6:31pm

I'm with you both on getting comfy, I'm such a fidget at the moment!!!
Glad your mw app went well net, can't believe your almost 37wks!!!!!

Hope you've had a lovely day out jasper, enjoy this evening :)

Afm- was on labour ward at 3am this morning, started bleeding bright red blood. I was sooooo scared :( doctor checked my cervix and she couldn't see any blood and the cervix is closed so they said it could just be small blood vessels on the cervix bursting, they monitored us for a few hours but all was fine with us both, just so scary though nothing is simple in this pregnancy :(
Have got another scan on Monday though so hopefully all will be ok in there.
Have been in zombie mode all day, dp went work and I took ds to a birthday party this afternoon, early night definitely needed ;)

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Saturday, October 3rd 2015, 6:48pm

Oh Cheenab that must've been so stressful! Glad everything is OK with you both. I had bleeding in both my previous pregnancies at about 12-18 weeks, it's so scary and often no real explanation for it!

Had a little nap after my day out and have cancelled this eve as I'm knackered! Going to do my nails while Dh watches rugby! X

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Net

Saturday, October 3rd 2015, 7:38pm

Cheenab I'm so sorry! And so glad all is well. I also had awful bleeding with my DD from weeks 5-18 due to a haematoma. So scary I sympathise and I think much worse at the stage you're at. Really glad you're ok xx

Jasper how are the nails? My sister in law is a nail technician so I love being spoilt by her - must get my nails done before LO is here!

Afm I am SO tired after taking DD to the seaside today. She had such a lovely day ( as did I!) but bump has been aching all afternoon and I've barely left the sofa. I can hear DD and DH upstairs crying with laughter together - not quite the chilled out wind down bed time routine ha!

Xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Monday, October 5th 2015, 9:59am

I'm pleased with my nails! Grey with black & silver leopard print! It's been ages since I've done any nail art as it takes ages! You are lucky having your own personal nail tech!

How are you all doing? I feel exhausted as was up a few times in night to go to loo and DS woke at 4.45 and had a sttop when I explained it was still night time!!!! Off to Mini musicians in a minute and then straight on to a birthday party so a busy day!!! X

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Net

Wednesday, October 7th 2015, 9:34am

Quiet on here ladies!

How is everyone?

I am feeling so tired, like my legs are made of lead despite having fair,y decent nights sleep all week. Jasper do low iron levels make you feel like this? I'm wondering whether mine are low. Mind you it might be the weather as its so sticky and humid here.

Other than that all is ok. Am convinced LO is coming early though!

Cheenab how are you? Hope bleeding has settled?

Babyh, Simhel, maisymoon? How are you all?

Anyone else with bad reflux? I'm popping ranitidine and gaviscon every day but still have indigestion!

So glam this pregnancy lark huh. Got eyebrows waxed yesterday and having pedicure Saturday care of my lovely sister in law to make me feel a bit better

Xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Wednesday, October 7th 2015, 2:01pm

I'm absolutely exhausted, it's like I hit 36 weeks on Monday and my energy has been zapped! I'm waking up loads for the loo and just feel so sleepy. I'll b 37 weeks on Monday and will start on raspberry leaf tea, pineapple, and curry!

It's hard to say how the having low iron made me feel as o was suprised when I got result! Probably the most noticeable thing was breathlessness and palpatations! I desperately need a pedicure but thinking flip flop weather is over anyway!!!

Just watching Frozen with DD, I just want to sleep! X

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

cheenab

What's Up?

Wednesday, October 7th 2015, 3:29pm

Hi ladies,

Super exhausted here too!!!! My sleep is terrible at the moment, between going loo, random dreams, leg cramp and generally being uncomfortable not a whole lot of sleep is happening at night!!!!
Feel shattered when I wake up, take ds to nursery and think I should really start blitzing the house a bit but I just can't be bothered in the slightest!!!
Then when ds comes home at lunch, we just chill!!! He's to tired, I'm to tired!! I feel like a rubbish mummy though not having the energy!!!
Bleeding has stopped thankfully, saw my mw on Monday my blood levels came back fine so nothing wrong with my liver, yet the itching is getting unbearable now, sent dp to morrisons last night to grab calomine lotion, not made a difference so far though :(
2 weeks tomorrow and we'll get the date for c section, I'm trying so hard not to worry about it but every so often I have a moment of panic :S

Hope everyone is doing well?

Net and jasper really not long at all for you both now :D

Reg: Oct 16th 2009

Children: 1 precious boy

Thursday, October 8th 2015, 10:19pm

Hi Jasper, Net and Cheenab

Hope you all are ok. It looks like we are the only
Ones in the 3rd trimester and all roughly at same stage?
I'm 37w 1d today.
I am ever so sorry haven't been in touch. My carpel tunnel is still unbearable, worse if anything.
I have itchy belly for over a week now. I used to use olive oil then vegetable oil thinking it worked but it actually made it worse on the long run.
Try E45 cream for the itchy belly, it works wonders for me!
My sleep is really bad now wake up 3am and have to come downstairs and sleep
On sofa every night. Apart from that all good.
I really wanna give birth early and don't want to go beyond 40 weeks!
Hope everyone else is fine? Thinking of u all

Baby H
4x ICSI- Feb 10, Dec 11, Oct 12, Apr 13: :BFN:

ICSI- Feb 15: :BFP:
bab22 Born on 04/11/2015

FET - May 17 - Cancelled
ICSI - Aug 17

Reg: Oct 15th 2014

Children: None yet

Sunday, October 11th 2015, 5:16pm

Evening everyone. Nice to catch with you all. Haven't really been on much so I apologise! I'm approaching my 36 weeks on Tuesday & so far so good. Having the same symptoms as everyone, cramps legs and peeing 3 times an hour. Sleeping ok though thankfully. Feel for yous who aren't though it's very frustrating. Have carpal tunnel myself and never had the likes off it it's wild. But doing plenty of exercise to try help it. So I know what u r feeling baby H. I spoke to mw last wk about not wanting to go over either. I'm petrified and wanna go early. So if I don't go she's taking me the day after my due date and hopefully il get a sweep which in turn will bring labour on for me.
Cheenab try not to panic for c section as easy as it is for me to say. I'll be thinking off u anyway lady.
Seems it's the pregnant ladies vs tiredness at this stage, try not to let it get you ladies who have already got kids down, I know u want to get up and go but if your ds and dd knew what your going through they'd expect u to be taking it easy. Won't be long for us all now. Thinking off everyone!xx
ICSI NO.1 6/3/2015 :BFP:

Net

Monday, October 12th 2015, 7:25pm

Hello all

Maisymoon and babyh great to hear from you both. Sympathies for the carpal tunnel. I had it soooo bad.y in my first pg but have managed to escape it do far this time around. Have you both got wrist splints? I used to find sleeping propped up on lots of pillows helped too, also dunking them in warm water. I'm getting pins and needles a bit now but nothing too awful. It does go once LO arrives but can take some time - mine took about three months but I know a lot of people whose CT went sooner.

I'm also really reluctant to go over 40 weeks but there's no protocol here for IVF pregnancies. I see my consultant Friday do am going to push for no More than 41 weeks with extra monitoring between 40 and 41 weeks.

Im really suffering with back pain now. I can't stand up for too long at all. I also can't get up off the floor by myself if I'm in the wrong position! So embarassing , my leg muscles are shot.

Cheenab have you tried diprobase cream for the itching?

Jasper how are things?

Simhel how are you?

Xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Tuesday, October 13th 2015, 7:39am

Hi everyone,
Sorry to hear about the carpal tunnel. Hope you are managing to get some rest.

Net I am the same getting off floor! I have to get on to all fours and do it that way, not very lady like!

My friends threw a suprise baby shower on Saturday for me. It was a complete shock and I was so overwelmed! It was at my house and they were all waiting when we got home and I have to admit my first thought was omg I have been neglecting my housework for weeks!!!! It was so good but sadly a few ppl tried to put a damper on it. The next day a friend of a friend sent me a msg asking why a particular friend hadn't been invited!!!! How rude!!! Then I get a sarcastic msg from the friend! I decided to ignore them both as why should explain!!!! It was a suprise so why ask me about invites! Yesterday they messaged again and I replied pointing out that it was a suprise and at 37 weeks pg I didn't need the stress and wasn't prepared to discuss! That still didn't stop them but I have bitten my tongue! They are just being selfish! I still can't believe the cheek of it, and why not ask the girls that organised it!
Yesterday I decided to drink some raspberry leaf tea like I have in previous pregnancies! Never again, for about 2 hours last night I actually thought I was in labour!!! It must've just been strong braxton hicks but it did make me finish packing bag! A close friend had her baby yesterday and she was due a few days after me so it's all getting a bit real now!!!
Hope you are all well. X

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Reg: Oct 16th 2009

Children: 1 precious boy

Tuesday, October 13th 2015, 9:18pm

Hello ladies

I'm 38 weeks tomorrow

Maiseymoon6 I have a membrane sweep booked at 39 weeks but will not be going for it as I hear it can be uncomfortable and no guarantee it brings on labour do that's a no no for me! I hate pain when I know it's coming lol

Net I thought If you had CT in one pregnancy it happens in all??
My CT is so bad that splint doesn't work anymore!!
Hope your back pain goes away. I feel for u it must be unbearable?

Jasper try and ignore people like that, stress is the last thing u need.
I have a few issues with people at the moment but I'm just silent as I don't need the agro now.
Deal with it later if u must.

I do feel very heavy down below and think it may happen for me very soon.
My due date is 28th would love it to be on the 19th as its our second year wedding anniversary. That would be really special!

X
4x ICSI- Feb 10, Dec 11, Oct 12, Apr 13: :BFN:

ICSI- Feb 15: :BFP:
bab22 Born on 04/11/2015

FET - May 17 - Cancelled
ICSI - Aug 17

Net

Tuesday, October 13th 2015, 9:29pm

Ah jasper that's tough - not fair of them to do that to you. Definitely not what you need.

Babyh I think every pregnancy is different and I had pre eclampsia last time ( haven't developed it yet!) so don't think it's something you'll always get. I had two sweeps with my DD - they are uncomfortable but not painful as such. Hope your LO is here soon too. I'm also hoping my LO comes sooner rather than later.

Nothing to report here - midwife on Thursday and consultant on Friday but that's all!

X
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Wednesday, October 14th 2015, 3:45pm

Thanks girls. I tried to offer an explanation yesterday, mainly as I was worried about it being awkward on school run! Wish I hadn't bothered! We had a very lengthy txt conversation and it was just all about her. She even started saying some of her other friends don't like me!!! Anyway she won't drop it so I am kind of pretending everything is OK but am going to avoid her and once baby comes I will have even more excuse to avoid her!

I'm going out for a meal with a couple of friends tonight but I am just exhausted!!! Someone commented earlier that my bump looks low and it does seem to have dropped and I keep feeling pressure on my cervix! That's a very odd feeling! I just wish I knew when it would happen! My hips have suddenly really started to ache, I think they are struggling with the weight! X

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Net

Wednesday, October 14th 2015, 3:48pm

Wow jasper your friend sounds like a bit of a nightmare! Sorry to hear that and hope it gets sorted. You don't need these politics right now huh.

Have a good night tonight - I'm also strong pressure on my cervix. My bump has yet to drop - I have awful reflux still.

Have had a killer headache all day today and no energy. Have literally not left the sofa. Really scared about pre eclampsia happening again but don't have any other symptoms. Have midwife tomorrow so hoping she can reassure me - have taken paracetamol and had a sleep but it just won't go.

X
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Reg: Oct 15th 2014

Children: None yet

Wednesday, October 14th 2015, 6:27pm

Awk jasper sounds like your having an absolute nightmare. I can't believe that! To be honest it kinda reminds me why I have a small circle off friends and get along mainly with men. Girls are so nasty when they wanna be! Keep your chin up. U and baby are all that matter! Enjoy your dinner tonight!
I have heard they can be uncomfortable but I think I'll do my best to stick it lol I haven't experienced Braxton hicks and I'm curious. Does everyone not get this because I'm sure I'd know!
I also haven't got splints for my CT the mw offered them but it's just my fingers so I'm finding exercising my fingers is doing just as good.
Hope the headache lifts net there's nothing worse! Have a good evening ladies!
ICSI NO.1 6/3/2015 :BFP:

Net

Wednesday, October 14th 2015, 7:44pm

Took myself off to the maternity assessment unit as my BP was high on home monitor. Back home now with codeine for headache. Bp is high at 135/93 but no other signs of pre eclampsia yet......back to see midwife tomorrow then bp checks at hospital Friday and consultant. Sigh.....I am praying this doesn't develop into pre eclampsia again. Baby all good though.

Xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Thursday, October 15th 2015, 1:05am

Hi everyone, sorry not to have replied to you all sooner. I always have a quick look at what's happening but never have time to write my reply straight away and then I forget!

Jasper, gosh it sounds like you are having a nightmare with your so called friend. Not what you need right now. Maybe she's jealous?! I think you're doing the right thing by ignoring it. I hope you have a lovely dinner tonight to make up for it. It sounds like you don't have much longer to go X

Net, I really hope your pre- e stays away, it must be such a worry for you. As you say hopefully your mw will reassure you tomorrow. I hope your headache has eased up for you X

Maisymoon the ct in your fingers sounds horrible, I hope it doesn't get any worse for you.

Baby h I hope your lo doesn't keep you waiting too long, but good to know they aren't going to let you go over.

Cheenab, I hope you're managing to get some rest there's nothing worse than feeling totally exhausted all the time esp with your other lo to look after. Sorry to read about your bleeding, how scary for you but glad to hear it's stopped and all's ok with your liver. Regarding your itching, the calomine lotion can actually dry out your skin and make the itching worse. So you might find mixing if with aqueous cream will help. You could also try some aloe vera which is supposed to be very soothing but maybe try a small test patch just in case. I hope it eases up a bit for you. X

I'm 27 wks on fri, is that the start of the third trimester? There seems to be lots of different opinions as to when it starts!
I'm doing fairly well. My blood pressure is a bit all over the place, nothing too major though. It seems to dip suddenly making me feel dizzy, a bit sick and headachy, so I'm trying to eat little and often to keep it level. Then at my check this wk it was starting to creep up a bit, nothing to worry about at the mo but tge mw now wants to see me every two weeks to keep a close eye, and I'll be seeing the consultant every month too. It's great they are kerping a close eye but with my weekly antenatal/ parent craft classes and physio I feel like I'm continually at the hospital! I'm keeping everything crossed that my blood pressure behaves for as long as possible and have been told to rest a bit more to help. I need to get much better at resting again as I'm not very good at sitting still and the day just flies past. I've also been told to eat and drink something every two hours, which I'm struggling with. So my mission next wk is to get myself in a better routine.

Anyway I hope you all carry on doing ok, and I look forward to hearing about your little ones arriving in the not too distant future! X x x :)
TTC 8yrs
3 early mc
ICSI x 3 BFN
1 [zx076] seen 7 wks.
bab21

Net

Thursday, October 15th 2015, 3:43pm

Back from midwife. BP back down a bit but now they think LO is transverse! Thankfully I have consultant tomorrow who can scan me. Fingers crossed she's head down but now only measuring 33cm and I'm 38 weeIs!

Simhel good to hear from you and glad you're ok. Sounds like they are keeping a good eye on your BP. Watch out for swelling or visual disturbances, I'm sure you've been told what to look out for!

Hi everyone, sorry still have a bit of a headache do only coming online for short bursts

X
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Net

Friday, October 16th 2015, 2:18pm

So baby has gone back to head down but still only 33cm so booked for growth scan. Also booked for elective section on 3 November if she's not here by then naturally or if the scan doesn't show anything wrong. They didn't seem that bothered by it all and no real rush for a growth scan - sometime next week they said! My blood pressure is still on the high side but not too bad so I am just going to monitor it myself at home and go from there.

So she'll be here by 3 November at latest!

Hope everyone is well?

X
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Monday, October 19th 2015, 8:25am

Just checking in quickly before th school run! I'm 38 weeks today, it's just flying by! I had DS at exactly 40 weeks and DD 10 days early which would b this Friday. Braxton hicks are becoming so regular and stronger although not painful just annoying! Going to try and have a quiet first half of week ready for half term starting on Thursday! I don't have my 38work mw appt until I'm 39+1, wonder if I'll make it! Sorry for lack of personals rushing off to school now but I'll pop back later!x

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Net

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 7:26am

Hi Jasper - how are you feeling? Any more BH? I haven't had any this pregnancy yet - or maybe I have but haven't realised!

Off for a growth scan at 9.15. Feeling nervous!

Hello everyone - sorry not too many personals. I think I have finally succumbed to the dreaded carpal tunnel - hands are totally numb! Really hoped to avoid it this time but at least it's 39 weeks and not 31 like last time

Back later x
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 8:53am

Hope the growth scan goes well this morning Net xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP
Twins Girls Born August 09 : D
Shock Natural BFP - Oct 12
Baby Girl Born June 13 : D
Shock Natural BFP during DR!! - October 14
Baby Boy Born June 15 : D
Another Shock Natural BFP!
Baby Girl Born January 17 : D
Hmcfeather's Diary of My Brood

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Net (21.10.2015)

Net

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 10:36am

Thanks Heather. Growth scan ok - growth has tailed off but it's within normal limits they said so no panic yet! Consultant Friday so will see what he says now.

How is everyone?

Xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

cheenab

What's Up?

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 12:42pm

Glad all went well at the scan net :) hope consultant app goes well on Friday xx

Oooo could be any day then jasper :D hope your coping with the BH?
I've been having them really bad too, even rang labour ward on Saturday as was getting pains all day and really bad back pain, but just more BH but starting to get a bit painful!!

Had our final growth scan today, baby is measuring well but he's now breech again and the fluid level has gone up high again, was 19cm 2 weeks ago but now shot up to 31cm!! The sonogragher seemed concerned by both them factors and wanted me to see a consultant today, but I said I was seeing the consultant tomorrow so she rang the fetal health unit and they were happy for me to just see consultant tomorrow. Not sure what that all means though, I've read a high level of fluid can cause cord prolapse if I was to go in labour on my own so not sure if they will want to bring the c section forward or not!!!
We'll see tomorrow!!!

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 4:56pm

Glad to hear both your scans went well. Have they given you any idea on weight of baby based on scans? My mw reckons between 8-9lb based on my measurements! Still getting lots of BH, some are quite uncomfortable but wouldn't say painful compared to what i remember about contractions! I'm getting more anxious by the day, even crossed my mind to take the longer journey to hospital rather than local mw unit as they have more pain releif!!!
Half term starts tomorrow and I'm worried about keeping kids entertained as I have such a sore back now that just need to sit down all the time. I think we may become regulars at cinema!x

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

4 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

4 guests