You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Jun 11th 2010

Children: no.

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 12:44am

Hi ladies,
My twinnies have finally arrived. Ethan Craig Jarvis and Kiera Christine Jarvis were born on 1 st march by emergency csection. Ethan was at 10.04pm weighing a whopping 7lbs and kiera at 10.05pm weighing a whopping 6lbs 12oz. Sorry no personals but in am absolutely knackered.

Jayxx
TTC 3years
Icsi ET 24th June-2 embies back (1 frozen)
7th July :BFP:
19th Oct scan- A baby girl and a baby boy [zx076] [zx076]
Ethan Craig and Kiera Christine Jarvis born 1st march 2011.
Jayxx

Reg: Jun 14th 2010

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 3:11am

bab19 baby7 Fantastic news, jay to hear about your babies. Congrats to you and your partner mummy. No wonder you were struggling you had a stones worth of babies. Well done, really happy for u and wishing you a speedy recovery, take care xxxx

Reg: Sep 13th 2009

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 9:16am

Congratulations Jay, lovely names and great weights, hope the recovery is fast and they are little stars xxx
4 MC - High NKC, DQ A Match
3rd IVF - Immune protocol - baby born April 2011
Jan 2012- Shock natural BFP - due 4th Oct

Reg: Jun 12th 2009

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 1:37pm

Congratulations Jay on the arrival of your babies :happy:
Balanced translocation (me), 4 x miscarriages, PDG Jan 10 - BFN (no normal embryos), Aug 10 DE IVF - USA, very cautious BFP :)

BraveGirl

Superstar

• "BraveGirl" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Feb 15th 2008

Children: One on the way.

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 3:45pm

congrats on the arrival of your twinnies!
great names, but then I am biased as that's my name - spelt slightly differently x
IVF 1 :BFP: baby5 in heaven 6 weeks
IVF 5 :BFP: Immune protocol Care Sheffield
Oscar Miles arrived 15 April 2011 weighing 6lbs 14oz
My Diary

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 25th 2010

Friday, March 4th 2011, 10:15am

Hey ladies!

Baby bump ... :congrats: On the birth of Oliver!

Tess.. :congrats: on the birth of your lil girl!

Jay.. :congrats: on birth of your lil boy and girl!

Hope you all had good birth experiences!

Seems I'm far far behind with all the latest info!

Sorry iv not been on in so long, so stressful with move.
Only got 3 days to go and finally starting to get bits together at new place, don't feel very rested tho!

Had trial run with birth pool last night which was fun.. Will keep u updated as much as poss.
Difficult at min as only have iPhone, still awaiting broadband connection so sorry no personals xx xx

bab21 Due 07/03/11

So excited!! Scans at 4, 6, 8, 12, 20 and awaiting private 4D at 28wks, Growth scan & Placenta position at 32 weeks...pls move so I can have my homebirth!

Caz

Ace

Reg: Aug 17th 2008

Children: 2 perfect boys, Thomas & James

Friday, March 4th 2011, 12:42pm

Congrats Jay - what whoppers they were for twinnies, no wonder you were tired!!

Good luck MrsH, hope all goes well, well done on making the move in time!

I had a growth scan yesterday and LO still 50th percentile so I'm controlling my sugars ok without insulin so far (touch wood). I actually have a bruise on the right side just under my ribs where he is constantly kicking so I know he's a feisty one already!!

Scoffs - thanks for the idea with the saline, I use it all the time on DS and it's great, hadn't thought of trying it on myself, (top tip ladies, get some in for when the first snot attack happens as so much easier than those sucker things, made by calpol I think).
IVF/ICSI Aug 08 :BFP: - Thomas born 26/04/09 baby2
FET Aug 10 :BFP: - James born 18/04/11 baby7

Reg: Feb 9th 2010

Children: One beautiful son

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 12:59am

Hi Girlies....

Sorry, I have been such a stranger but Kaleb has been keeping me busy :)

Congratulations to all the new Mummies :D Weldone hope your babies brings you all the happiness. x

Hello to any newbies;

Hello: Tiggs, Bravegirl, Jay, Mrs Harper, Mima, Daezil, Natural Horse and the others. Sorry If I have missed anyone.

MY DIARY

Reg: Nov 9th 2009

Children: Eibhlin born 20th Feb 2011

Sunday, March 6th 2011, 2:13pm

Hey Ladies

Congrats to Jamie on the birth of your twins :congrats:

I am going to do one more Hall of Fame update

Does anyone want to take this on as if so I will email you the lay out to save you starting it again

Thanks

:xxx3: :xxx3:

Me 30 DH 35 -TTC 5 Years
1st ever Natural :BFP: May 09 - Ectopic - Tube Removal
1st IVF Jan 10 :BFN:
2nd IVF May 10 :BFP:

MY DIARY

Sunday, March 6th 2011, 4:15pm

:rainbow: starsmile HALL OF DUE DATES 2011 starsmile :rainbow:

FEBRUARY
2. Danielle - 12/2
3. Tiggs - 13/2
4. Kimby - 14/2

MARCH
1. Luckysmb - 7/3
2. Mrs Harper - 7/3
4. daezil – 14/3
5. Wishing and Hoping - 21/3
6. Keep The Faith – 22/3
7. becjay – 23/3
8. BeeS - 25/3
9. Emma24 - 29/3

APRIL
1.BraveGirl - 6/04
2.NikkiH – 19/04
3. Caz – 26/04
4.Lottie – 26/04

MAY
1.Feefo – 01/05
2.scoffs – 01/05
3.lulabella – 08/05

:rainbow: OUR LOVELY MOTHERS OF 2011 :rainbow:
:congrats: :congrats:

JANUARY
1.Vstelfox – 09/01 (Dominic) :boy:
2. Drama Queen – 10/01 :boy: :boy:
3. Mollie61 – 11/01 :girl:
4.aramass – 21/01 :girl: :girl:
4. Geordie – 27/01 :girl: :boy:

FEBRUARY
1.Blessings – 03/02 :boy:
2.mima08 - 03/02 :boy:
3.Lovely – 08/02 :boy:
4.Babybump – 17/02 :boy:
5.Tessalina – 20/02 :girl:

MARCH
1.Jamiej – 01/03 :boy: :girl:

Me 30 DH 35 -TTC 5 Years

MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 10:01am

Hey girlies!

I'm now officially a day over due! No major signs yet of an impending labour! Lol

How did yours start? .. I was mega hungry all day yester, baby was doing some weird gymnastics with my bump going up and down in a mountain fashion! Lol .. Also been getting thigh cramp and shooting pains randomly (front and back) but nothing consistent - just on and off for a few days and particularly strong when baby is most active (at night!) .. Blessings, so lovely to hear u and your gorgeous boy are doing so well! Thank you for thinking of me :)

Will keep u updated xx xx

Hope your all well, very quiet in here!

bab21 Due 07/03/11

So excited!! Scans at 4, 6, 8, 12, 20 and awaiting private 4D at 28wks, Growth scan & Placenta position at 32 weeks...pls move so I can have my homebirth!

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 9:14pm

Mrs Harper - Thank God you got all moved in before anything began to happen. I bet you are getting restless now. I was keeping my legs crossed at the weekend as it was my birthday and I didnt fancy doing all those kids parties for years to come with a hangover (how selfish am I!!). So now you are officially overdue - are you getting cheesed off with people saying 'you havent had it yet then!' I am getting that already and my EDD is 14 March!! I have been looking for signs too (didnt have a labour with my dd). I have been having braxton hicks and twinges for ages and keep thinking it is about to happen! Good luck anyway in case it is any moment!

Tessalina - I hope you are getting on well, soz I just cant commit to updating HOF as I dont get much opportunity to get on here. Thanks for doing it. I think it would just annoy everyone that I couldnt update it regularly. My 3 year old is being quite demanding at the moment (to say the least) so I rarely get the time for networking or anything come to that!

Jay , I hope you are managing to get some sleep - bless you.

I hope everyone is doing ok.

Love me

xxx

Caz

Ace

Wednesday, March 9th 2011, 9:16am

Tessalina - I can do it for the next few weeks if you tell me how!
Caz
Xx

United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 9th 2011, 9:18am

Hey Daezil, :)

Still the waiting game for me, keep thinking I'm having signs but only at night when baby is REALLY active lol.. Not sure if it's anything, prob more likely I'm reading into every lil thing more than usual!

I am so glad move is over, only just feel like I'm relaxing now.

Will let you know how midwife goes this afternoon.

I wonder what happened to the feb due ladies?

Gone so quiet in here!

Glad your well and getting excited! :thumbsup:

Much love to all xx xx ..and yes the constant 'oh no baby yet then' does start to drive u a lil nuts!!

bab21 Due 07/03/11

Reg: Mar 25th 2009

Children: none

Wednesday, March 9th 2011, 10:52am

hi girlies!! congrats to all of you who have had your little bundles of joy!!! just a quick note to tell you we are going in hospital on friday 11th march for a planned c section so the little guy will make his debut!!
my placenta was still covering the exit at the scan so they booked us in!! cant believe its come round so quickly!! thanks for all your support throughout this bumpy journey!! doesnt seem 2 mins now since when i was on the dreaded clomid and ill be having my little baby boy on fri!! wow!!
At the hospital today for pre op so will find out more about the routine etc. cant sleep at night cause im so excited!! just hope everything will be ok. x x
love to all x x x x
starsmileBecky x x

United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 9th 2011, 8:54pm

Hey ladies, thank you for your well wishes, still no baby Harper yet!

Lol I may try the long walk technique, think Iv tried all other natural remedies!

Went well with the midwife today, tho they are a lil too keen to want to induce me for their own convenience, but iv refused as no medical grounds for it!

Lil stressed as my dad still has issues with my homebirth and hearing his opinions through others despite telling him to keep such things to himself! He is solely basing his opinion on opinions of ppl that are very ignorant and not well informed with medical facts. He has made me very upset as criteria for homebirth is very strict and ben and I have taken all necessary precautions - including a plan a, b and c! We would never do anything to put baby or I at risk and was disgusted by his actions via a tx saying we were going to let our baby die. :(

Also got stressed today as my workplace did not sort my maternity leave documentation out properly (despite the fact I gave it to them in October!) and as a result I may not get paid at the end of this month!

Sorry to rant, just don't need this right now.

Xx

Becky - all the best for Friday [zx127]

bab21 Due 07/03/11

Thursday, March 10th 2011, 12:58pm

Mrs Harper - I know this is easy for me to say but your Dad is being really mean and you need to ignore what he says. You haven't made the decision lightly and it seems to me you really know what you're doing!!

It has gone really quiet in here - but this is a busy period of deliveries so every one is off having their little bundles of joy. I personally am very excited about the prospect of my LO getting her and I can't wait to meet her. Had a growth scan yesterday and she's already 5lbs6 (32+4) so I don't think she'll be a little lady!

Hope everyone is well
Balanced translocation (me), 4 x miscarriages, PDG Jan 10 - BFN (no normal embryos), Aug 10 DE IVF - USA, very cautious BFP :)

United Kingdom

Friday, March 11th 2011, 2:06pm

Hey scoffs, thanks hun :) Trying my hardest not to let it get to me!

Our baby girl was just under 4 pounds at 32 weeks scan and I still have a little bump but my midwife has said not to be deceived as it could be all baby!

Glad to hear that your lil one is fit and healthy :)

Just wanna meet our lil bundle now, the waiting is horrible!

xx xx

Friday, March 11th 2011, 2:37pm

4 pounds at 32 weeks sounds about right. I have a small bump but a giant baby. I really don't know where she fits ( well actually I do, it is where my bladder, stomach, lungs and ribs should be :snigger: )

Waiting is annoying. Your LO could be here any moment - so so exciting. Our LO might be here a little earlier than expected as my BP is continuing to rise and the consultant on wed said it was likely that she'd need to come around 37 weeks. Still seems she's grown well so as long as she's fine I am not phased. Having said that my BP was checked today and it is the lowest i've had for ages so i'm really happy :happy:

Hope everyone else is all good.

Tiggs

Star

Reg: May 14th 2009

Children: Two precious baby girls thanks to ICSI! XXX

Friday, March 11th 2011, 2:44pm

bab21

I'm delighted to announce that our beautiful baby Daughter Sophie Elizabeth Ann arrived safely at 4:14am on Thursday 24th February 2011 weighing 6lb 12 1/2 oz!!! Birth story on the birth announcements thread!!!

Congrats to all the other new Mummies! It is truly the best thing in the world!!!

xxxxx

TTC 6yrs
ICSI Jul 09 OHSS :-(
FET Oct 09:BFN: :-(
FET Jan 10:BFN: :-(
ICSI Jun 10:BFP: precious DD born Feb 11 : D
FET Oct-Jan 12/13 chemical pregnancy ;(
ICSI Jul 13:BFP: :)

United Kingdom

Friday, March 11th 2011, 3:20pm

:congrats: Tiggs! ...I was starting to wonder what had happened to you February ladies! What lovely news :) Hopefully it will be my turn soon!
Going to check out your birth story - I hope it all went well for you xx

Scoffs your message made me giggle :) :snigger:
It seems we may both have all baby bumps! I defo feel all limbs rather than me!! haha... scary thought I gotta squeeze her out soon!

xx xx

bab21 Due 07/03/11

Friday, March 11th 2011, 7:00pm

Hi Ladies

I have managed to find out what happened with the "missing" February ladies so please see the updated Hall of Fame.

I hope that all you March ladies are doing well and not getting too impatient

xxx

Me 30 DH 35 -TTC 5 Years

MY DIARY

Friday, March 11th 2011, 7:03pm

MARCH
1. Luckysmb - 7/3
2. Mrs Harper - 7/3
4. daezil – 14/3
5. Wishing and Hoping - 21/3
6. Keep The Faith – 22/3
7. becjay – 23/3
8. BeeS - 25/3
9. Emma24 - 29/3

APRIL
1.BraveGirl - 6/04
2.NikkiH – 19/04
3. Caz – 26/04
4.Lottie – 26/04

MAY
1.Feefo – 01/05
2.scoffs – 01/05
3.lulabella – 08/05

:congrats: :congrats:

JANUARY

FEBRUARY
3. Kimby – 07/02 :girl:
4. Lovely – 08/02 :boy:
5. Babybump – 17/02 :boy:
6. Tessalina – 20/02 :girl:
7. Tiggs – 24/02 :girl:
8. Danielle – 25/02 :girl:

MARCH

Me 30 DH 35 -TTC 5 Years

MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Friday, March 11th 2011, 7:39pm

Great job Tess :) :thumbsup: ...Can't believe my time is here and Lucky and I are next! How time has flown!!

Really hoping our bundle comes this weekend, ...my hubbys nan is very poorly and its her birthday on Sun.. be lovely if our lil bundle could share her special day xx

bab21 Due 07/03/11

Saturday, March 12th 2011, 10:32pm

Hey fellow bumps and babes.

Tiggs - :congrats: lovely news. I bet you are starting to wonder where those three weeks have gone. Well pleased for you xxx

Becky - I hope all went well, I had to have an elective c-section with my dd so I can relate.

Mrs Harper - well we are the sitting ducks now arent we. Hey, dont let your dad get to you. This is you and your partners choice, you are adults and of course you wouldnt take any risks. Dont let anyone or anything mar this special time for you. When you have your LO in your arms, everything else will just blend into insignificance and what will matter is you, partner and babe. (I know it sounds like such a cliche but it is true).

:hugs:

AFM - I am not even late and I think I am more impatient than Mrs H! I have had the spicy curry and pineapple tonight and all I am feeling is full, fat and definately not fruity!! I was so convinced that baby was going to put in an early appearance - I feel like I am late now. I got my ma over on Wednesday night because I was getting pains every 5 minutes. Of course when she got here they subsided!! Now everyone keeps checking up on me. my dh bought me a pineapple from the local veg shop tonight and even the lady in there said I take it she hasnt had it yet then!!

I saw m/w on Thurs and baby no longer back 2 back - yippee and very low down she said. She made me an appt for a sweep next week and said she didnt expect me to keep that apptment so waiting waiting! I walked to one shop in town today and honestly walking up the high street I felt like the baby was going to come out - I am now nearly wider than I am tall. Maybe I should have just rolled down the street.:teehee:

Well thats enough from the Balti Balloon Belly. I hope you are all doing well. This must be one of the most tired threads on here what with us that are about to drop and those who have and are not getting any sleep. Whichever you are - love to all

:xxx3:
2009: 2 X ICSI - BFN
June 2010: ICSI - :BFP:
EDD - 14 March 2011

United Kingdom

Saturday, March 12th 2011, 11:52pm

Hey Daezil... I'm glad I am not the only one feeling like a sitting duck!

Haha.. I have totally mastered the 'waddle' now... went for a walk today and was having surges every half hour for a few hours... got excited as thought it meant we were on our way to meeting our baby but then after an hour back at home they stopped! :(

Waiting is horrible, keep feeling irritated over silly things and dh and I snapping at each other or just really emotional and soppy! ahhhh

Tried all the 'natural' inductions but foods and drinks just seem to be flushing me out haha (sorry if tmi!) and the others... well not sure :p

Just feel the need for some hugs!! ...Did I hear you say your booked for c-section??

xx xx

bab21 Due 07/03/11

Tuesday, March 15th 2011, 8:09pm

Hey Ladies

Its gone very quiet in here. I keep checking to see if we have anymore bundles of joy to celebrate. I hope all you early March ladies are doing well?

Me 30 DH 35 -TTC 5 Years

MY DIARY

Tuesday, March 15th 2011, 9:49pm

:wave: hellooooooo! Is anybody there! There is a definate lull on here at the moment.

Tessalina -love the picture of Evie, she has so much hair - cute!

Mrs Harper - no I had a c-section with my dd in 2007 due to having a hernia they wouldnt allow me to go into labour. I am really really hoping for a natural this time - not that there is anything wrong with having a c-section but I was at least hoping for a natural start!

Just been bouncing up and down on my exercise ball. I never thought for one mo would go past due date which is why I am getting so impatient now! I watched 'One Born' last night hoping that might spur me into action!! I am getting contractions just nothing has fallen into a pattern yet. Maybe I will wake up in the night with it all going on!!xfingers

It is all very exciting anyway. I hope everyone is ok, love to all

:xxx3:
2009: 2 X ICSI - BFN
June 2010: ICSI - :BFP:
EDD - 14 March 2011

United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 16th 2011, 10:08am

Hey Daezil,

Any news??

I am still waiting!! ...bet you beat me to the post!! no news of lucky either so maybe she's had hers?

Sure it is the hospital that is stressing me out with all their talk of induction and that is why baby Harper is not here yet!!

They have booked me in tomo even tho I don't want it - got to call in morn and argue 'again' why I don't want it and then prob still have to go in and have a doc rant at me about why they like to induce and then hopefully just be monitored for a few hrs and sent home!! grrr ...wish I hadn't bothered going to drop in on Mon as then would not have any of these issues, sure its only because I didn't see my regular midwife !! (she was fully booked today)

Basically they book everyone in at 12 days but as my 12th day is a Sat (and for some reason they don't do weekends) they had to book me day 10 as Friday (my day 11) was fully booked!

...But actually I had already agreed with my midwife to have daily monitoring only and be booked in Monday only as a last resort!

On a plus tho I had a show at 3am this morn (sorry if tmi!!) ...could this mean baby is coming?? I've hardly slept last few days, major insomnia!!

Booked myself a pregnancy massage this pm to try and relax!!

xx xx

bab21 Due 07/03/11

Caz

Ace

Wednesday, March 16th 2011, 12:05pm

Hey All,
Nothing new from me.
Mrs H - sounds like you'll be able to whip QE2 into shape, they can't make you do anything you don't want to! But with a show that's a good sign you might not get that far. Not sure if you've tried the Natural Health shop in Hertford but they have some reflexologists/acupuncturists that specialise in fertility and pregnancy (I had acu there for both my IVF/FETs), and I believe they can do a treatment to help bring on labour, (certainly the reflexology lady at Ginger in St Albans does). Enjoy the massage.
Any more baby news from anyone?

United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 16th 2011, 2:34pm

Hey Caz,

Thanks for all your invaluable help and support! And for putting up with my rants!!

Looking forward to my massage even tho I hope I don't have to get all my wobbly bits out! Lol :snigger:

I'm scared of needles else would give acupuncture a go!

Hubby is deciding whether to start his paternity leave tomo, if anything just to be a support for me tomo. He does not like idea of me driving to qe2 and back on my own potentially next few days and knows how much they are stressing me out. Will he be allowed to stay throughout monitoring? Any advice on this be greatly received Xx

bab21 Due 07/03/11

Caz

Ace

Wednesday, March 16th 2011, 3:05pm

Not ranting at all. Glad if anything I have to say is of any assistance (might not be!).
He'll only be allowed to stay during visiting hours if you are actually up on the ward. Can't remember what they are but sure it's online somewhere. I was exactly like you last time, DH hid behind the curtain so they didn't see him to make him leave LOL!!
I know it's easier said than done but take a book and try and make the most of the bedrest if you just have to lie there for a while. This time I can't wait for the "do nothing" time - it's funny how things change, bet I don't make it to my induction date now! LO is 3/5 engaged and I'm only 34 weeks.

Thursday, March 17th 2011, 6:47am

Mrs Harper - no bambino yet, waiting must be so annoying. Still sounds like your lo won't be long :-)

I know what you mean about waiting I'm pretty fed up since I've been on hosp since Monday as my blood pressure is not behaving and gave me a really horrible headache. The staff have been lovely but I really could do without any of this. Currently I do nor know when I'm going to escape as they are super paranoid about the bp thing and PE and say it is just a matter of time. Still time I'd rather spend at home.

It is very annoying with work as well cause they've been really slack about arranging maternity cover and nothing has happened so far. So I don't know what will happen to everything I'm working on and I have a few events later this year and I'm sure the rest of the business won't understand that cover was not sorted and they'll just think I'm useless which won't be great when I come back. Tsk. Also means I can't get anyone to help while I'm stuck here. Still there is wifi :-)

Hope all is well with everyone. I shall interpret the lack of peeps as a positive babies are being born sign :-)

Reg: Mar 25th 2009

Children: none

Friday, March 18th 2011, 7:30am

hi girlies!! well baby Caiden arrived safe and sound last friday by c section and all is well!! He was only 4 pounds 12 oz and he really is a little angel! we just cant stop staring at him!! Every time i look at his little face i just cant believe he is finally here after all the years of trying, it really is amazing!!
Got to go, think ive got a smelly bum to change!! X X
starsmileBecky x x

Friday, March 18th 2011, 7:35am

Aw Becky Congratulations!!! Love the name xx
ICSI 07/10:BFP: bab11
FET 02/13:BFP:mc
FET 07/13:BFP:mc
ICSI 06/14:BFP: bab10
thanks Liverpool womens for 2 beautiful children!

Friday, March 18th 2011, 11:33am

Congratulations Becky

:congrats: :balloons: :congrats: :balloons: :congrats:

Great name!

Me 30 DH 35 -TTC 5 Years

MY DIARY

Caz

Ace

Monday, March 21st 2011, 1:53pm

Very quiet on here! Are there lots of babies arriving? Mrs H, was your 3am show the start of the main event in the end or did they take you in for the dreaded induction? Hope either way you've got your beautiful bouncing baba in your arms by now?

AFM - not much, fed up, 4 weeks seems ages away! Was up all night with DS and a tummy ache so practicing for the sleepless nights!

United Kingdom

Tuesday, March 22nd 2011, 10:31pm

Hey ladies.. Never got induced.. Labour started naturally 17th March 8am.. Went in to qe2 at 9.30am for monitoring and home again by 11am, 2cm dilated.. They didn't believe me baby was coming, said I was handling pain too well so despite 5min apart contractions I went home and was told to call when waters broke. 11.30am at home waters broke in bath and so hubby called qe2 and they said they were sending homebirth team. .. Waters continued to come for over hr in bedroom and 1.5 hrs later.. No midwives.

1pm hubby called hospital again to find out where midwife was (I was now 2-3 mins apart) and was told they were def on way. So I had some paracetamol

4pm and still no midwives, pain so intense hubby called them back and said my wifes getting in the pool for pain relief, where are midwives? Only to be told.. 'oh were still looking for one, none in your area.. They will be another 45mins' - at this point I was convinced baby was about to pop out .. 1 min apart contractions.. So hubby said my wife doesn't think she has that long if u don't get here now I will be delivering our baby! I didn't trust that they would turn up since no one had and so we decided to call an ambulance.

4.30pm ambulance arrives and gives me gas and air, tells me they can see babys head but not to push.. To wait for midwife (so good job we did call them!)

5 mins later midwife finally arrives, checks babys heartbeat,, tells me I'm fully dilated and to push.. 30 mins later our baby girl was born naturally on our sofa! No stitches but placenta did not deliver so was transferred by another ambulance to qe2 for theatre admission to remove placenta whole in the meantime another midwife and student midwife arrived.. But a lil too Late!!

I am just so happy our baby girl was fine! I still find the whole experience so surreal and cannot believe hubby and I did the hard process on our own and
with no pain relief!!

So main news..

Baby Eliza Juliet Harper arrived at 5.01pm ... Homebirth, no pain relief until final 30 mins of labour (gas and air) ..

Delivered baby on my sofa! A healthy 7lb 5oz xx xx :thumbsup:

bab21 Due 07/03/11

Caz

Ace

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 9:11am

Wow Mrs H - what an experience, not one you'll forget in a hurry, and sounds like you were amazing. Very glad Eliza is doing well (beautiful name) and that you got your home birth (against all odds!). Well done and congratulations.
Caz
xx

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 11:24am

Wow - Mrs Harper - that's impressive!! you did so well and now you have your little bundle :)

Terrible care from the midwife team tho to be fair. But it just shows what a natural process it all is and if you listen to your body things can go really well.

Well done and congtraulations to you and you DH on the arrival of little Baby Eliza

xx

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 6:28pm

Massive Congratulations Mrs Harper and well done for no pain relief! Am so pleased Eliza is all good but sounds like you had a worrying experience. All worth it now you have your little bundle of joy!

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Me 30 DH 35 -TTC 5 Years

MY DIARY

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 6:49pm

MARCH
1. Luckysmb - 7/3
3. daezil – 14/3
4. Keep The Faith – 22/3
5. BeeS - 25/3
6. Emma24 - 29/3

APRIL
1.BraveGirl - 6/04
2.NikkiH – 19/04
3. Caz – 26/04
4.Lottie – 26/04

MAY
1.Feefo – 01/05
2.scoffs – 01/05
3.lulabella – 08/05

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

JANUARY

FEBRUARY
3. Kimby – 07/02 :girl:
4. Lovely – 08/02 :boy:
5. Babybump – 17/02 :boy:
6. Tessalina – 20/02 :girl:
7. Tiggs – 24/02 :girl:
8. Danielle – 25/02 :girl:

MARCH
2. becjay151 - 11/03 :boy:
3. Mrs Harper – 17/03 :girl:
4. Wishing & Hoping – 19/03 :girl:

Me 30 DH 35 -TTC 5 Years

MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 1st 2010

Children: 1st ICSI - Perfect baby boy born 2011, 2nd ICSI - BFN

Friday, March 25th 2011, 8:04pm

29wks!

Hi all,
Just wanted to say hi to you all as i'm finally in the third tri now! cant believe it!!

Hope your all well (been reading through your labour Mrs Harper - Wow!)

Take care,
Shelley

Sunday, March 27th 2011, 9:50pm

OMG I'm due on Tuesday - 2 days to go, can't believe my time has finally come I feel so emotional and happy, cannot beat this feeling, the excitement is unreal :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

United Kingdom

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 10:23am

Thanks to everyone for all of the congrats :) .. Sorry iv not been on in a while but lil miss is keeping me on my toes! Hope your all well Caz, scoffs, tess !

Hubby will be back to work thurs and expect it will get even more challenging from then onwards but I'm loving being a mummy!

Congrats to Becky on safe arrival of Caiden and all the best to you Emma with your upcoming birth.

Welcome Shelley.. ! :) my birth certainly won't be forgotten :)

Well got to feed Eliza.. Bubbye for now xx

bab21 Due 07/03/11

Caz

Ace

Thursday, March 31st 2011, 1:30pm

Hello All, it's very quiet again, have we more babies on the way? Not much news from me, just waiting, getting quite a few pains down below and my tummy is a rock so I'm hoping it'll be sooner rather than later. Maybe I'll even avoid my induction on 19th! (wishful thinking).
Anyone else getting any signs?

Thursday, March 31st 2011, 2:28pm

Well I've had 2 attempts at the sweep now and midwife can't reach my cervix, got another 1 on monday but I'm not holding out. This wait is horrible, it seriously is. Got induction booked for the 10th but I'm hoping it doesn't come to that :( :(

Thursday, March 31st 2011, 4:01pm

No signs from me - although my tummy is rock soild but it's been like that for pretty much the whole pregnancy. Beanie is still breach at the moment so that adds another complication to the high BP-not-yet-controlled-by-drugs saga. Still only a little while left now.

Emma - I hope your LO makes an appearance soon!! so exicting :)

Feefo

Reg: Mar 9th 2009

Children: not yet but i will do sooner than later

Saturday, April 2nd 2011, 6:23pm

Hi Ladies

OMG so many new arrivals, congrats to all the new mums and loving all the lovely names bet your glad babas have arrived safely and enjoying being a mum.

Caz i am due 5 days after you and feeling rather uncomfortable now, and feel exhausted all the time which is such a horrible feeling as there is so much i still wold like to do before the arrival of my bambino. Indigestion and heartburn getting on my nerves too but it will all be worth it!!!

Emma 25 i can understand why you are soo excited, im sooo excited and still have to wait approx 4 weeks.i would be sitting on the edge of the couch if i was that close to my due date lol xx Take care and you may even have your baby by now and dont have to go through the induction.

scoffs you are due the exact date as me, i hope baby moves but if it dosent does that mean planned c section? just think only 4 weeks to go lets hope it flys by and baby moves for you.

AFM finished work now and i am soo glad as this last trimester is even more tiring than the first, getting everything ready in the nursery which is fun and makes it feel more real, still dont think reality has set i for me that i am having a baby until it is in my arms. Excited to find out the sex also and cant wait t go on a major shopping spree to buy clothes

speak to you all soon and take care

Fee
x

Saturday, April 2nd 2011, 7:37pm

Feefo - Yeh it is like that but once your over its horrible, you get to your due date and think thats it so anything over is utter torture :( I just want my baby now :)

I still have no changes :( Think I may of had a slight show earlier today but its obviously new to me and I'm not even sure, the hospital think it was and said things should start progressing? but I doubt so. Getting constant tightenings - one after another or with a couple of minutes apart so we will see :|

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Emma25" (Apr 2nd 2011, 7:39pm)

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests