You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Aug 16th 2012

Children: We have a beautiful little girl and a boy now expecting another little one

Friday, July 12th 2013, 4:51pm

Lisa sciatica is horrible isn't it? The things we go through to have our little ones ay! My little girl was 8lb 5oz and 55cm long. I didn't believe it looking at her as she still looked so tiny to me lol I'm getting scared now! Lol

Just a thought... Everyone remember red willow? What happened to her? She has not posted for ages has she x
1 DD born Oct 07 8lb 5 oz***** 3 Miscarriages at 15, 14 and 5 weeks****1 DS born july 13 8lb 9oz***1DD born Aug 14 7lb 11oz!

Reg: Feb 26th 2010

Children: A beautiful son

Saturday, July 13th 2013, 2:02pm

Hi girls,

I haven't heard from RW, I hope things are ok with her...

I had a MW appointment yesterday, good news is as long as I come on naturally I'll be able to go ton the midwife led unit and maybe even a water birth. Straight to labour ward if we're late and need induced. Baby has turned and is now back to back!!! Typical, the first week off work where I'm moving more, swimming, yoga and gardening all the things I'm told will get baby in a good position, and the little minx flips back to back! Hey ho another 2+weeks to move again :eyebrows:

Sorry to hear you' both suffering from sciatica, it's really very painful and must be hard right now when you can't do that much to ease it.

xxx

Buzzbee

Reg: Apr 14th 2009

Children: A son and daughter - our family is complete :)

What's Up?
Absolutely love being a mum of 2 but OMG it is hard work and very tiring! Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

Sunday, July 14th 2013, 7:40pm

Hi everyone

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend. I am really struggling with the warm weather. Had a mini meltdown today as was feeling really fed up - god knows why when I should be happy with everything. I think it was a combination of the heat, DS isn't great in the hot weather either and has more tantrums and his eczema flares up so he is irritable bless him, and with my bump I am lacking energy to play with him as much so feel very frustrated. I got home after a weekend at my parents (as the nursery was being decorated) and although the nursery looks lovely there were still jobs left to do and the house wasn't to my usual tidy standard so I just started sobbing - WTF??!!! Bless my DH I know he has worked so hard and was wondering what was wrong. Blumin hormones eh LOL!!

WMG - had anymore pain? I think the maximum they let you go over is 2 weeks.

Lisa - I'm like you - my pain threshold is rubbish and I'm absolutely dreading labour. If I could decide how it goes I would either have a c-section with a speedy and not too painful recovery, or a natural labour where she pops out in less than 2 hours and I don't require pain relief because it's that quick LOL! I think I could cope with the contractions better if I knew it was for a much shorter time but after my 28 hour labour with DS I don't think I could cope with that again.

EE - I really hope you have a natural labour and are not induced as so many people have told me the induction drugs make labour more painful. If I have a natural labour with this one I can compare as I was induced with DS. So if your LO remains back to back would you have to have a c-section?

RG & Bee - hope you're OK.

Not much else to report. Having an even earlier night tonight after DS woke up at 4am and didn't go back to sleep. I tell you this heat has a lot to answer for LOL! I love having warm, dry sunny days but not too hot. I'm your typical brit aren't I LOL?! :laugh:
An almost 4 year old son and a 21 month old daughter :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Buzzbee" (Jul 14th 2013, 7:42pm)

Children: We have a beautiful little girl and a boy now expecting another little one

Sunday, July 14th 2013, 10:34pm

Hey EE really hope little one flips back round for u!

Buzzbee yes I think you are right think it is 2 weeks the most they let u go over. I had my daughter 10 days over and was booked into be induced on the 12th day but luckily went into labour naturally! I really really hope I don't go over this time! Only 4 days from today til due date! I have had more pains but doesn't seem to be doing anything? Had to stop half way through shoppingin asda yesterday as had the most horrendous stabbing pains in my lady bits had to go home dont know if its something to do with where the stitch was but was horrible then got better when i got home typical! Hopefully it means the day is getting closer lol.

Hi every one else xx
1 DD born Oct 07 8lb 5 oz***** 3 Miscarriages at 15, 14 and 5 weeks****1 DS born july 13 8lb 9oz***1DD born Aug 14 7lb 11oz!

BeeS

Ace

Reg: Oct 31st 2009

Children: Two little boys born March '11 and Sept '13

Monday, July 15th 2013, 9:06am

Hello all!

Yet again I lost a massive long reply to you all on Saturday, darn it!

EE I copied you yesterday and made chocolate banana cake! It was lush. I had piles of nanas as everyone in our household seems to go off them in the heat. Cake definitely the answer.

WMG you must be close now! I hope these pains and discomfort are building up to a straightforward labour for you and you're not kept waiting too much longer now.

Poor buzzbee and your DS hating the heat! It's just so sticky isn't it? Especially at night. I am lucky to feel comfortable during the day but long for cooler nights. My ds doesn't got off to sleep until 9 or 930 when it's like this and then it's a restless night for us all. The only bonus is that he naps for 2 hours, which is a treat if I can catch some of it for a snooze myself...

DH had a good few days last week but has now come down with a horrid summer virus which seems to have set him back a bit. But we are talking more about how things will be at the birth and afterwards, which is reassuring for me. It's starting to feel quite soon now! Especially with old ladies at bus stops observing that I must be due any day, gah! I've also been told that I am having a girl a few times... I know it's probably nonsense, this thing about shape, but last time everyone told me I was having a boy and they were right then!

Ok, here's an odd one. Last pregnancy I had an innie. But this time I have an outie!?!?!?

Hugs all round and sorry to miss a load of personals - genuinely thinking of you all xxx
Bee

PCO/Amenorrhea. Resistant to Clomid. Success with Gonal F ovulation induction.
DS1 born Mar 11 and DS2 born Sept 2013

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "BeeS" (Jul 15th 2013, 9:08am)

Moogle

Reg: Sep 12th 2008

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Monday, July 15th 2013, 9:56am

Coo-eee, any babies? bab13

Only messing ;) I'm glad you're all keeping those little 'uns lovely and cosy in there. Not long now though - so exciting!

BeeS, that sounds really positive with your DH talking about the birth and all. I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you :cuddle Oh, and I had an outie for the first time with K! It's gone back in now though :)
Any day now for you WMG! All those niggles definitely sound promising :)
Sorry you're struggling a bit Buzzbee. This heat is enough to make anyone a tad cranky, let alone when you're lugging bump about 24/7! It's been a bit cooler up here the last two days, so hopefully some fresh air will wing it's way to you soon xfingers I really sympathise with your boy's eczema - I've had it all my life and it's awful at times.

Big hellos to Rally, EE and Lisa too, and love to y'all xxxx

BFP Jan 2008: M/C at 13 weeks
BFP April 2009: Fantastic Finlay born 3/1/2010 xx
BFP May 2011: Beautiful Brodie born asleep 2/1/2012 xx
BFP June 2012: M/C at 5 weeks
BFP Oct 2012: Cuddly Kira born 6/6/2013 xx

My diary: Sunshine, Stars and Rainbows

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Moogle" (Jul 15th 2013, 9:58am)

Reg: Jan 16th 2011

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Monday, July 15th 2013, 1:44pm

Afternoon folks :hi:

I really thought your little one was going to make an appearance at the weekend WMG. Hope you dont have to wait too much longer hun. I was wondering about Redwillow too, hope everything is ok with her and she's not been on cos her LO has arrived.

Lisa, hope you've not got too long to go too. My LO hasn't engaged yet but i'm getting so much more pressure on my bladder and pelvis than i was a week ago.

Buzzbee, i know what you mean about the heat but i'm trying to be positive about it cos it's such a rare thing up here in Scotland!! I just really want it to stay a bit longer until LO is here and we can go for some nice walks in the sunshine with the pram.

Dont know about the belly button BeeS. Mine is like a cave so is always an innie!! Glad things continue to improve with DH's state of mind, pity about the virus but i guess it shows he has been pretty run down. Some of these old wives tales are quite accurate but i reckon you just have to take everything with a pinch of salt.

EE, hope you can get LO to move before d-day.

Thanks for dropping by Moogle hun. Hello to everyone else.

AFM - had my last scan this morning and everything is good. I am booked in for my steroid injections next week and we are still good to go. I have to remember there is always a chance LO might try and come sooner than we're booked in so i better get my hospital bag ready i suppose. Just a couple more weeks to go!!!
I survived the Ball on Friday and managed to stay till 1 am which is pretty good. It starts to get a bit tedious when everyone starts to get really tipsy around you and words start to get slurred, but it's amusing too!! (beer4) (beer3)

Take care ladies

blowkiss xxx

Monday, July 15th 2013, 5:08pm

Hi girls,

WMG, I'm with Rally, I really thought your LO would have made an appearance. I had stabbing pains like that yesterday, I think for me it was more muscular, maybe I'd done too much? Poor you whilst out shopping though, not good x

Rallygirl, glad to hear your scan went well, not long to go at all now. Yes pack your bag! Are you still getting loads of movement or has LO settled down? x

Lovely to see you Moogle :hello:

BeeS, what shape are you that everyone thinks it's a girl? I hope your DH is better soon, sounds like he's picking up in general though blowkiss I have an outie, only the last 2 weeks or so though, some days it goes flat, I think it depends which way LO is lying.

Buzzbee, it must be really tough having a toddler to look after in this warm weather. I am enjoying it but I can disappear for a nap any time I get too hot.

AFM, gardening this morning on hand and knees! Bought multi packs of cotton knickers, 2 sizes bigger than I normally wear, all packed away in my hospital bag. Other than the baby clothes which are drying I don't think I have anything else to pack. Oh nappies, must put them in too. Then normal day clothes but only if I'm being induced. Oh and I need to buy nursing bras! Oh dear sounds like a lot still!

I don't know what happens if baby stays back to back. I think it still means a normal birth, just a painful one??

Off to make a hair appointment need my grey covered before there's any change of photos! :chortle:

xxx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Easter eggs" (Jul 15th 2013, 5:10pm)

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 3:42am

well ladies baby jacob was born at 1am weighing 8lb 9oz he is.just beautiful will post a proper birth story soon going to rest now.as givin.birth kinda makes ya tired lol x

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 5:18am

:congrats: May I be the first to congratulate you WMG on the birth of your new baby :boy: that's a beautiful name xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP
Twins Girls Born August 09 : D
Shock Natural BFP - Oct 12
Baby Girl Born June 13 : D
Shock Natural BFP during DR!! - October 14
Baby Boy Born June 15 : D
Another Shock Natural BFP!
Baby Girl Born January 17 : D
Hmcfeather's Diary of My Brood

Buzzbee

What's Up?
Absolutely love being a mum of 2 but OMG it is hard work and very tiring! Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 7:39am

Wow so the stabbing pains on Sunday were the start?! Huge congratulations hun. Can't wait to hear your birth story. Hope it wasn't as painful as you anticipated.
I love the name.
Take care xx xx xx xx
:congrats: :congrats:

Lisa Lou

Reg: Nov 1st 2008

Children: 2 gorgeous little Boys - our miracles!

What's Up?
I have the most gorgeous boys on the planet! x

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 8:46am

starsmile congratulations starsmile and welcome to the world baby jacob! cannot wait to read your birth story. lots of love x

Lisa Lou
babydust

ME: 30, PCOS
DH: 32, Low Count

1st ICSI: BFP miscarriage @ 9 weeks
2 natural BFP both lost @ 8 weeks

March 11 FET: Beautiful BFP!! Baby Jayden arrived safe and sound on 29/12/2011, he is perfect!!
December 2012 shock natural BFP!! Baby Shay arrived quickly on 28/07/2013, he is gorgeous!!

BeeS

Ace

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 9:18am

Hooray hooray!!!! Welcome to the world, little Jacob and congratulations WMG!! Rest well and enjoy these first tiny cuddles! Lots of love to you and yours x x x xx
Bee

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 10:46am

Ahh, such brilliant news WMG :balloons: so glad little Jacob is here safe and sound and a lovely weight. Sending lots of love to you and your family, look forward to hearing all the details.

blowkiss xxx

Moogle

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 1:32pm

:weehee: baby7

Huge congratulations WMG and a great big welcome to baby Jacob! He sounds like a wee cracker, great weight : D Hope you're managing to get some rest and that the birth wasn't as bad as you were expecting!

Lxxxx

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 5:27pm

Oh WMG congratulations, what a lovely name and great weight. I'm so happy for you all, I hope you're getting some rest...looking forward to your birth story baby7 xxx

Wednesday, July 17th 2013, 9:58am

Thank u ladies! Posted birth story now! X

Thursday, July 18th 2013, 4:55pm

Hi girls,

WMG, I've posted in your birth thread too, so happy for you, I love your new ticker biggrin2 I hope you've got some of your energy back x

It's super warm up here, I'm starting to get a feel for what all you southern girls have been talking about...it's a bit overcast and my garden thermometer is saying 29 degrees in the shade! I've not been too well over the last few days though, had a stomach bug type thing that made me throw up every hour or so. I was worried about LO, but the clinic seemed happy as long as I was able to get some water down within 48 hours which I have today so all good. MW appointment today showed everything fine, LO is quite content, side on this time and head a little further down but not engaged. I'm thinking it will be induction for us but you never know!

How is everyone? Lisa you're next I think, then RG if I'm induced we may just be passing each other!

xxx

Buzzbee

What's Up?

Friday, July 19th 2013, 7:13am

EE - I too have had a sickness bug. DS was sent home from nursery on Wednesday morning because he had bad nappies and the doctor said he had gastroenteritis. I stayed off with him yesterday and by 2pm I was throwing up and couldn't keep water down. Managed to get through the night but not feeling great today and so short of breath. I even rang the midwife yesterday at the hospital as I was starting to get worried as I have had shortness of breath before but this lasted all day and is the same again todayl Really struggling with this heat and hoping it cools down soon but looking at the forecast this morning it looks like it will be a good week yet.

Glad the MW check up was OK. My MW said not to worry about the shortness of breath unless it is painful to breathe. It isn't, I just struggle to fill my lungs so need to sit down often.

How long did your sickness bug last? I'm hoping mine was only short lived but DS is still having bad nappies. He seems well though and hasn't been sick, we just can't put him in nursery until he is 48 hours clear of bad nappies.

WMG - how's life as a new mum? How is your daughter taking to the new arrival? Is she being helpful? Hope you're OK.

Hi to everyone else xx

Lisa Lou

What's Up?

Friday, July 19th 2013, 9:30am

hey girls, sorry u have a sickness bug ee and buzzbee, cant be nice in this heat! hope your feeling bettrr soon.. im struggling too as my sciatica keeps getting worse day after day and its really getting me down - I am absolutely dreading labour as I can just about c ope with this leg pain let a lone contractions aswell....its going to be horrendous! !! looks like im next tho....scary!
cant wait to meet my gorgeous boy tho, I know itll all be worth it when I see his gorgeous face and am holdinghim in my arms :-)
I csn hear DS is awake so I best go. lots of love to u all x

Lisa Lou
babydust

March 11 FET: Beautiful BFP!! Baby Jayden arrived safe and sound on 29/12/2011, he is perfect!!
December 2012 shock natural BFP!! Baby Shay arrived quickly on 28/07/2013, he is gorgeous!!

Friday, July 19th 2013, 9:43am

Morning Ladies

It is so warm isn't it? I'm waking up in a pool of sweat in the night and have been getting a bit worried about LO as i'm constantly hot. Bedroom fan is a life-saver. EE and Buzzbee, so sorry you've both been poorly it must be horrible in this heat. Hopefully it is just a 24hr thing. I woke up in the middle of the night with terrible toothache!! WTF!! No idea what brought it on, i've not had any niggles so cant understand it. DH was sitting on the loo half the night bless him, something obviously disagreed with him yesterday, my belly is fine though and we both ate exactly the same.

Would be so funny if we end up being in at the same time EE, all so unpredictable though isn't it? I guess we will have to just wait and see what happens!!

Buzzbee, that feeling of not being able to fill your lungs properly is horrible isn't it? I get bad towards the end of the day as my stomach gets bloated too so have less room for lungs!!

Lisa, definitely you next. Maybe once the contractions start you wont notice the leg pain as much. I recommend morphine, it's ace!!!

Hi to everyone. I'm so loathed to complain about the weather because it is so rare to have a summer like this :cheeers: but at the same time i keep reading that pregnant women are definitely in the "danger" list of getting too hot, so i'm spending quite a lot of time indoors as it's cooler in the house. Had my 41st birthday yesterday [zx089] feeling a bit old but in my head i'm still 18!!

Lots of love.

blowkiss xxx

Friday, July 19th 2013, 2:50pm

Happy birthday RG, we're the same age, that makes me smile :party: did you do anything special? I'm not sure I feel 18, but I'd settle for 28! :teehee: Toothache, nooooo poor you! Can you get treatment?

Buzz bee, sorry to hear you've been unwell too. Mine lasted for 3 days in total, about a day of throwing up, although I think in the end it was more the acid build up as I hadn't eaten anything. Then 2 days of being wiped out. Back to normal today, just a bit of a headache probably with a lack of fluid. Fingers crossed you're heading out of it now.

Lisa, I guess Rally is right. You will both know better than me, but I guess labour doesn't last forever, and it should remove your sciatic pain when it's all over, and you get the bonus of having your LO with you. It must be so tough right now with your toddler though, I feel for you x

AFM, had my hair dyed and cut this morning so won't look a riot for any new baby pics...bikini line tomorrow :chortle: I'm waiting for one of my best friends to visit with her 2 girls, we don't get the chance to catch up very often so will be great.

:cheeers: xxx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Easter eggs" (Jul 19th 2013, 2:51pm)

Friday, July 19th 2013, 4:04pm

Hi EE, didn't do anything special as Phil was at work all day so i baked my cake and when he came home he cooked us a nice birthday tea (which made him sit on the loo half the night) so all-in-all, not a great birthday but i'm finding the older i get, the less i really bother these days. I got loads of vouchers from folk so i can buy some clothes when i've shifted some baby weight and i'd also like some new make up so asked for Debenhams/Boots/M&S vouchers. I'm not entirely convinced i have toothache now. Have had really blocked left sinus all day. My left nostril keeps suddenly running uncontrollably, then next minute it's totally blocked again and i'm now really snotty. Looks like a cold maybe??!! :thumbdown: I coloured my hair for the ball last week so am praying it lasts until after LO arrives too.

blowkiss xxx

BeeS

Ace

Sunday, July 21st 2013, 9:19pm

Happy belated birthday RG!

Sorry to hear about all the tummy bugs goin round - yuck. They can make you feel so rotten. Hope you're all feeling much better.

My next door neighbours arrived home with a beautiful, healthy day-old baby girl today and it has really brought home to me how close things are getting now! I heard the taxi picking them up at 330am the night before last and yelled good luck through the window! I then didn't get to sleep for two hours as it got me thinking about arrangements I'm going to need to make for care for DS during labour and birth (my parrnts are about 4 hours away) and getting to the hospital, etc. I am starting to feel a bit more confident that DH will be well enough to be at the birth itself but still would like to have a back-up plan. I am going to try to pack a hospital bag this week. BB, I shall look back at your list!

Lisa, not long for you now hopefully! Hope that means the end is in sight or your sciatica too.

Hugs all round

Bee x
Bee

Monday, July 22nd 2013, 5:21pm

Hi girls,

BeeS, good to hear your DH is getting stronger by the day. Enjoy packing your bag, mine has been packed and re-packed about a dozen times as people give me things!

Rally, I hope you don't have a cold, although best to get it out of the way this week if you do x

Lisa, are you having your own little royal baby? Thinking of you x

I went for a swim earlier today, then out for lunch with DP. Not much planned this week other than eating out and bouncing on my Swiss ball to get LO in the right position!

Bought a family pack of Buttons and Caramel bites today, seem to have a sweet tooth attack!

xxx

Tuesday, July 23rd 2013, 9:01am

Hi ladies sorry haven't been on for a bit it's a bit difficult when u have a little boy that wants to breastfeed every 20 mins or so lol (calmed down a little now though)

EE yes thank you I saw your message and yes recovering SO much better this time round than I did with my little girl maybe it is because it was such a short labour in comparison to my daughters labour lol I did tear slightly worse but still healing quite well.

Buzzbee I'm loving it so totally in love with him and my daughter is absolutely brilliant with him and such a proud big sister I couldn't be more proud of them both!

Lisa my sciatica went haywire when I was having contractions my leg was really hurting but they did say he was back to back so maybe he was lying on that dodgy nerve or something and as I got towards the end of labour I didn't notice the pain in my leg anymore.

Happy belated birthday rg!

Looks like its you next Lisa! How exciting! X

Tuesday, July 23rd 2013, 12:19pm

Lovely wee update WMG, glad all is well with your little man and his big sis sounds like a star!

Hope you enjoyed those sweeties EE, did you eat them all? On Sunday Phil made me a batch of his gorgeous home-made choccies (a belated birthday pressie) but i'm sharing them with him. I could quite easily guzzle the lot myself in a day!!! BTW, where do you swim? Have you tried the new Olympia yet? I've heard its absolutely mobbed just now during the holidays, i guess it will eventually calm down.

Hi Bee, hopefully you can get your back-up plan sorted and then you wont need it!! Good luck packing your bag. I've just thrown a load of stuff in my bag, wonder if i'll need half of it.

Hi to everyone else. Just waiting for news from Lisa next i think.

AFM - feeling loads better, it was definitely sinus pain i was having, really horrible but just about gone now. I have to admit i sunk a few paracetamol over the weekend :poorly: but i really had no choice. Not going to dwell on it. LO is jigging around as much as ever, still wondering if s/he will make it to next Wednesday at this rate. I woke up this morning and baby was obviously asleep but i was starting to panic as s/he was so still. I should be enjoying these quiet spells, not panicking!!! :scared: It just freaks me out a bit as the kicking barely stops all day. We are going to have our hands full with this one i can tell!!!

Lots of love to you all.

blowkiss xxx

Wednesday, July 24th 2013, 8:53am

Rally DP and I shared he chocolate buttons watching the last Die Hard movie biggrin2 I am a member of the DW gym, there is a 20m pool in there so I use that. I used to use the Olympia training pool and really enjoyed it, so will probably give the new Olympia too but I'll wait till the schools are back to it's not too mobbed. I'm assuming the is a training pool in there?

Glad to hear you're feeling much better. I would not worry about taking some paracetamol, it's quite ok to take them at this stage. I've been sinking extra Zantac daily to keep my acid reflux under control, I was torn to start with but when I don't take them I'm sick and my diet is all starch, so seems like the right thing to do.

Lisa, how are you lovely? Thinking of you x

xxx

Thursday, July 25th 2013, 3:22pm

Quick update from me. Baby is still high so the midwife and consultant didn't want to do a sweep incase it worked and the cord came before baby's head. Booked into hospital on Monday morning, induction booked for Tuesday, so hopefully LO will b&q with us by Wednesday/ Thursday?

Rally, how did your injection go?

xxx

Thursday, July 25th 2013, 4:25pm

Ooh, EE i'm in for my section Wednesday so we may well be in at same time!!!! Very exciting!! Injection was fine, bit stingy but all pain has gone now and i only had it done a couple of hours ago. It was in my bum so not into a muscle so hopefully that should be it!! Second one tomorrow afternoon.

blowkiss xxx

BeeS

Ace

Thursday, July 25th 2013, 4:56pm

EE, RallyGirl, get you guys!!! So soooon!!!

Hope you get some good fun and rest in the handful of days before hospital.

Just a flying visit from me for now but sending love to all xxxx
Bee

Buzzbee

What's Up?

Thursday, July 25th 2013, 9:19pm

Wow so we could have 3 more babies by the end of next week?! How exciting :clap I can't wait to hear who is next - Lisa, RG or EE!!!

EE - why are you being induced on Tuesday? Are you overdue already? I thought they let you go 2 weeks over. I can't see your ticker when I'm typing this message to remind me of how many weeks you are sorry. Do you get your bikini line waxed? If so ouch!!! I couldn't do that. I use DH's clippers instead LOL and do all over though it really is a struggle now to do it properly with a big bump there.

RG - glad to hear you're feeling better. Ouch an injection in the bum - did it hurt? Is that the steroid injection? Belated happy birthday. Sorry to hear Phil had a dicky belly after your birthday meal. I think something is going around you know as I know lots of people who have had stomach bugs lately. I was sick last week but thankfully it didn't last more than 24 hours. So your LO will be born on 31 July? How very exciting. I can't wait to hear what you and EE will have. Do you have names sorted? We were set on one but I've changed my mind so think we will go back to another name we originally liked. I find girls names harder to decide between. Well I do have 2 I really like but DH has dismissed them and as I got to name my son he has more of a say with this one. Only fair eh.

WMG - glad to hear you're well. Well done on sticking with BF. I am going to try but won't beat myself up if gets too much.

Bee - I'm pleased to hear DH is a bit better and you feel better about him being more supportive for the birth. A tricky one though having your parents so far away and wondering what to do with DS. We have 3 sets of grandparents as DH parents are separated and depending on when our LO decides to make an appearance we have them on standby to look after N between them so DH can come to the hospital. Do you have any close friends nearby who could look after DS?

Hi to anyone else I have missed - or is it just us in the third tri at the moment?

AFM not much happening. LO is very active and my stomach is going lopsided now when she turns around. I'd almost forgot how fascinating and weird it is LOL! Our beautiful DS is 2 tomorrow. Just wrapped up his presents. We haven't gone too mad as he already has so many toys half of which he doesn't play with. Can't wait to see his face tomorrow smile2 We've decided not to bother with a party as he is still very young and wouldn't remember it and will probably enjoy his football wrapping paper more than the toys! :laugh:

xxx

Friday, July 26th 2013, 9:57am

Aww, happy birthday to your wee man Buzzbee [zx089]

I'm off for my 2nd injection in a bit, didn't hurt much yesterday so should be the same today.

I cant switch my brain off in bed at night :hairout so am not sleeping at all well, i know it'll only get worse once LO is here but wish i could just enjoy these last few nights. :yawning:

Yup, looking like we could have 3 babies next week, exciting.

Will check in over the weekend, have a good one folks.

blowkiss xxx

Friday, July 26th 2013, 3:05pm

Hi girls,

Rally, good to hear you must be 2 injections down now. Is that the last of them? I'll keep an eye put for you next week biggrin2 it's understandable that you're struggling to switch your mind off, extra sleep now would be nice, but you'll not care when your LO is here x

Buzzbee, I'm 41...'old mums' aren't left to go over their due date...I go in Monday, and I think the pessary part is Monday night. Happy birthday for your DS, was he surprised with all the presents and attention? smile2 Waxing really isn't painful, although I've been having it done for about 15 years so maybe my hair has given up! My lady uses hot wax, the kind that sets solid rather than strips, it's really fine. I wouldn't trust myself with clippers, I'd give myself an injury :chortle:

How are you BeeS? blowkiss

Lisa, thinking of you, looking forward to your news x

DP and I are off for dinner tonight, our neighbours own a Turkish restaurant and gave us a voucher for dinner for before the baby arrives, the food is great, I'm really looking forward to it. Birthday BBQ for DP's uncle tomorrow, then only one more day before we're in hospital :weehee:

Love to everyone, I wonder when the next 2nd trimester girls move over? xxx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Easter eggs" (Jul 26th 2013, 3:06pm)

Lisa Lou

What's Up?

Friday, July 26th 2013, 3:41pm

hi ya girls, so sorry ive been awol again, I came on last weekend and it said I didnt have access etc so thought my membership must have expired, so finally got round to sorting it today only to log in fine, very strange!

anyway, it seems like you are all doing fabulously well which is great and how exciting we will def hace RG and EE here by thursday...very exciting! so my little man is now 2 days overdue and making mummy very frustrated and uncomfortable. sciatica is much better..phew..but ive been getting really bad BH for the few couple of days..Tuesday I really thought it had started but the pains just stopped after a couple of hours.
midwife confirmed yesterday that his head is engaged now and im booked for a sweep on tuesday. . but hoping he comes well before then. ive been bouncing on my ball like a nutter, eating pineapple and drinking raspberry leaf tea all of which just seem to give me bad BH and thats all :-(

anyway shouldnt complain I know some of you still have a wait ahead so I should be thankful.

x

Lisa Lou
babydust

Moogle

Saturday, July 27th 2013, 10:27pm

Evening ladies and bumps, it's very exciting in here these days : D

:heart: Some wonderful news to share today - our lovely Rally had a beautiful wee baby girl early this morning : D As far as I know everything is well and she'll update us with all the details when they get home from hospital. Meanwhile, I'm off to have a celebratory :wine: ;) xx

The hugest and most heartfelt congratulations to you Rally hun! Thinking of you and can't wait to hear your story xxx
:rainbow:

Lisa and EE, will be thinking of you both in the coming days... and stalking like mad for your lovely baby news! ;) xx
Love to Buzzbee, BeeS, WMG and anyone else who pops in too xx

blowkiss

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Moogle" (Jul 27th 2013, 10:31pm)

Saturday, July 27th 2013, 10:47pm

Oh thank you for the update on Rallygirl Moogle, this is wonderful wonderful news :hugs: looking forward to reading her story xxx

Lisa Lou

What's Up?

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 5:24am

hi girls, great news, our gorgeous little boy Shay was born at 12:30am this morning weighing exactly 8lb after a very short but painful 4 hour labour.its been amazing!

huge congratulations to rallygirl too x

Lisa Lou
babydust

Buzzbee

What's Up?

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 6:44am

What wonderful news to wake up to. Sooooo happy for RG and Lisa.
RG I can't wait to hear your update and am so happy to hear that all is well. Got a tear in my eye.
Lisa wow 4 hours? Hope mine is that quick. Look forward to hearing your birth story.
On mobile so no celebratory icons sorry. Will post again later xxxxx

Moogle

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 10:19am

:weehee: Fantastic news, massive congratulations Lisa! So happy for you, Shay is a lovely name. Looking forward to hearing more and seeing some pics! xxx

Great weekend for babies huh? ;)

:balloons: bab10 bab11 :balloons:

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 10:54am

awwww huge congrats to u ladies, lisa same as mine mine was 4hours an very painful too lol. awww wot bril news x

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 11:20am

Oh congratulations Lisa, fantastic news and a lovely name too: baby7 xxx

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 7th 2008

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 12:23pm

:congrats: both Lisa & RG, delighted to hear your news Xx

ps.....sorry for gatecrashing Xx

BeeS

Ace

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 4:53pm

Oh amazing news!!!!

Congratulations RG! You must have been in labour so soon after last posting here?! So, so delighted for your safe arrival and can't wait to hear more.

Lisa, congratulations on your little boy Shay! Wow, just 4 hours - well done you!

I hope both mummies are recovering well and enjoyjng the peace and delight of getting to know your new tiny little ones.

I am so happy for you both!!!
:flowers:
:weehee:

Xxx
Bee

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "BeeS" (Jul 28th 2013, 4:55pm)

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 6:47pm

Also gatecrashing, hope you don't mind, ladies! Massive congratulations to Lisa and Rallygirl, what wonderful news. Xx
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Buzzbee

What's Up?

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 7:17pm

:weehee: :party: :congrats:

Another congratulations post to Lisa and RG. Really wasn't expecting it to happen this weekend. Can't wait to hear your birth stories.

EE - so it's you next [zx017] It's gonna be so quiet on here as think there is just me and Bee left until some of the second tri ladies join us. I hope the induction goes OK on Tuesday. When I was induced with DS I had the first pessary at 12pm and then he was born at just after 4pm the next day so a long time but of course everyone is different so yours maybe much quicker - I hope!

I'm hoping the fact that those who have had second babies and have had much quicker labours means I will too. 4 hours of pain sounds so much better than the 28 hours of pain I had with DS LOL!

Well I've had a lovely weekend celebrating DS's 2nd birthday. He's been so well behaved. I think the hectic weekend has wiped him out as he is in bed already bless him.

In fact it's been a great weekend what with DS's birthday and hearing news of 2 more special babies born on here smile2

xxx

Buzzbee

What's Up?

Monday, July 29th 2013, 8:58pm

What are the signs of sciatica? My right bum cheek has been sore for a day or so now. Feels like a nerve is trapped.
Had to get dh to massage it kast night much to his pleasure lol xx

BeeS

Ace

Monday, July 29th 2013, 9:22pm

Ouch, buzzbee! I've not had sciatica so the other girls who have will be able to advise but sounds like it could be something along those lines. Hope DH's tlc will help!

I'm so excited about all these new babies... And EE not long at all for you! Thinking of you loads for tomorrow - I hope things go smoothly. So exciting to know yet another small person is due to meet the world this week!

And yes buzzbee it will then be thee and me for a short while until some other gals join us. I'm sure we can keep things buzzing for a bit between ourselves (geddit?).

All sorts of funny sensations for me - first baby had a very calm couple of days and I was starting to miss all the jiggles, then today s/he has been hopping about like crazy. And I'm having crazy braxton hicks the last few days. Changing all the time - keeping me on my toes I suppose!

Love to all xxx
Bee

Monday, July 29th 2013, 9:35pm

Just a very quick post ladies as I'm pooped! Our wee miracle arrived at 4:15am Saturday. It was also a very quick labour but was still a c-section as she managed to swivel around and wasn't in a great position. She is a dainty 5lb 15oz and is so scrumptious. I'll come on and do a proper birth story when I've got more time.

Huge congratulations to Lisa too, lovely to log on and see you're little man arrived safe and sound!

Lots of love to you all, thinking of all 3rd tri ladies.

Xxx

BeeS

Ace

Monday, July 29th 2013, 11:57pm

Wonderful to hear from you Rallygirl. What a teeny bundle of delight you have! Sending loads of love for a good recovery for you and your precious daughter. Looking forward to hearing your story when you've had a bit of rest. Xxxx
Bee

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "BeeS" (Jul 29th 2013, 11:59pm)

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests