You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Jan 16th 2011

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Monday, June 10th 2013, 1:40pm

It really is all go in here, another little bubba has arrived!!! :thumbsup: I know she wont mind me blurting it out, just got a text from Amazing Grace to say her wee man arrived this morning. Although a little early, he is a cracking weight but again i'll let AG fill everyone in on the details. :balloons:

So, we might have a wee lull for a couple of weeks then i think it'll start all over again. Less than 8 weeks for me still to go so i'll be around a bit longer anyway. Still having real trouble fighting off the anxiety so i'll try and keep my posts short so i dont depress everyone.

blowkiss xxx

Buzzbee

Reg: Apr 14th 2009

Children: A son and daughter - our family is complete :)

What's Up?
Absolutely love being a mum of 2 but OMG it is hard work and very tiring! Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

Monday, June 10th 2013, 4:39pm

Omg wow cant believe he has arrived already!! Glad to hear AG is ok and cant wait to hear the details. Thanks for posting RG.
Feeling a bit nervous about these early arrivals. Hope mine isnt too early!
May come and join this thread sooner as too quiet in second tri chat xxx
An almost 4 year old son and a 21 month old daughter :)

Reg: Aug 16th 2012

Children: We have a beautiful little girl and a boy now expecting another little one

Monday, June 10th 2013, 5:14pm

awww congrats to amazing grace! i reckon my lil one will be early too but we will see. almost 35wks now anyway so not too much longer anyway. have my consultant appointment tomorrow an they shall be booking me in to get my stitch out at 36 wks i think it will all go go from there lol. hope u feel better soon rally. xx
1 DD born Oct 07 8lb 5 oz***** 3 Miscarriages at 15, 14 and 5 weeks****1 DS born july 13 8lb 9oz***1DD born Aug 14 7lb 11oz!

Reg: Feb 26th 2010

Children: A beautiful son

Monday, June 10th 2013, 8:10pm

Rally, thanks for the update on AG, I'm so pleased they're both doing fine :hugs: it's quite normal for you to feel anxious, you've lived through something that no one should have to endure. We're here for you though, so if you're feeling down then here is exactly where you should share your thoughts, don't feel like you'll be bringing us all down, we're here to support you blowkiss

WMG. What is SPD?

I don't know what's happening with my ticker, the timeline seems to be going backwards!

xxx

Buzzbee

What's Up?
Absolutely love being a mum of 2 but OMG it is hard work and very tiring! Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

Monday, June 10th 2013, 8:21pm

Aww Rallygirl sending you some cyber hugs. I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel as the weeks go down but I do hope you're OK. Take care and don't feel like you have to keep your posts short, we're here for you. I second what EE has said xxx

WMG - hope your appointment goes OK tomorrow. Sounds like you're in a lot of pain. I am getting hip ache at night through alternating sleeping on my sides. I would love to sleep on my back as that seems the most comfiest but I'm scared to because they tell you not to don't they?

Hi to everyone else. Hope you're all well xx

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Monday, June 10th 2013, 9:41pm

Thank you RG for letting us know about about AG. I am so happy for her that everything is ok xxx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP
Twins Girls Born August 09 : D
Shock Natural BFP - Oct 12
Baby Girl Born June 13 : D
Shock Natural BFP during DR!! - October 14
Baby Boy Born June 15 : D
Another Shock Natural BFP!
Baby Girl Born January 17 : D
Hmcfeather's Diary of My Brood

Moogle

Reg: Sep 12th 2008

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Monday, June 10th 2013, 9:51pm

I'm back! : D

First up: huge :congrats: to Heather, Cherlou and AG on your amazing new arrivals! Wonderful news to check in to and can't wait to hear how the little ones are all doing : D xxx

Secondly, I'm really sorry for not posting earlier, but as the lovely Rally filled you in I've had a good excuse! I'll do a proper birth announcement/story a bit later on, when we're hopefully in a wee bit more of a routine, but I am thrilled to report that our beautiful little girl Kira Hope arrived by c-section at 12.13pm on Thursday 6th June : D I was admitted to the ward straight after my appointment last Monday, due to her unstable lie and the possibility of complications if I was to go into labour naturally... and that's us just home this evening. It's been a strange, wonderful and emotionally intense week and I just can't describe the relief of having our rainbow baby delivered safely into our family. She is doing great, feeding well and bringing us so much joy already - big brother F is absolutely smitten! :heart:

So... who's next? Your twinnies Nic? :) ;) xxx

Lots of love to EE, WMG, Lisa, Buzzbee and all you other third tri ladies, and some special big hugs for you dear Rally - stay strong, your rainbow is just a wee peek around the corner now xxxxx

blowkiss

BFP Jan 2008: M/C at 13 weeks
BFP April 2009: Fantastic Finlay born 3/1/2010 xx
BFP May 2011: Beautiful Brodie born asleep 2/1/2012 xx
BFP June 2012: M/C at 5 weeks
BFP Oct 2012: Cuddly Kira born 6/6/2013 xx

My diary: Sunshine, Stars and Rainbows

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Monday, June 10th 2013, 10:05pm

Oh Moogle you clever lady and what lovely names. I am over the moon for you all xxx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP
Twins Girls Born August 09 : D
Shock Natural BFP - Oct 12
Baby Girl Born June 13 : D
Shock Natural BFP during DR!! - October 14
Baby Boy Born June 15 : D
Another Shock Natural BFP!
Baby Girl Born January 17 : D
Hmcfeather's Diary of My Brood

Lisa Lou

Reg: Nov 1st 2008

Children: 2 gorgeous little Boys - our miracles!

What's Up?
I have the most gorgeous boys on the planet! x

Monday, June 10th 2013, 11:00pm

huge :congrats: to Moogle, CHerlou and Amazing Grace!!! what a major boom of baby arrivals its been so exciting!! love all the names and all great weights, u ladies have done a fab job! yes who will be next, is it you nic?

afm. not much to report here other than im very uncomfortable alot of the time now and feeling tired too! midwife thinks baby is lying sideways/across and I think she is right as bump doesbt seem as high and I get very achy underneath. she said there is still time for him to turn and im really hoping he does as I dont want a c.sec :-(

love to you all, hope your all well. westmidgirl, I cant imagine how tough it is being in so much pain, cant be easy! hope u g et some good sleep tonight and RG, u are doing a great job and are so close to the finish line now...your little one will be ok, and im sure soooo excited to meet you.

x x

Lisa Lou
babydust

ME: 30, PCOS
DH: 32, Low Count

1st ICSI: BFP miscarriage @ 9 weeks
2 natural BFP both lost @ 8 weeks

March 11 FET: Beautiful BFP!! Baby Jayden arrived safe and sound on 29/12/2011, he is perfect!!
December 2012 shock natural BFP!! Baby Shay arrived quickly on 28/07/2013, he is gorgeous!!

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 2:41am

Just a quickie! Thanks so much for updating RG - I appreciate that!

Our little man is here, delivered at 35+3 and weighing a great 6llb 9oz! He was 50 cm, so great measurements for a preterm baby and doing do well . So far he hasn't been in neonatal but we are keeping an eye on him as he is a little mucusy. Feeling so utterly blessed and can't stop looking at him! Will update more when I can. If anyone wants more details then get my Facebook details from RG and feel free to add me.

Thanks for all your love and well wishes! Such exciting news in here just now! Xxx

Reg: May 3rd 2010

Children: We are still dreaming.....

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 6:34am

Yeah moogle congratulations, amazing news and what gorgeous name. So glad your .little bundle is doing so well x x x

And AG congratulations again on the arrival of little Archie, who's weight is amazing for being a month early x x x

Wow is it really me next, I am 36 weeks today so I reckon 2 to 3 weeks, see the consultant on Thursday and have another growth scan.

Sorry think EE asked how kitchen was coming, well, we are still making food in our make shift kitchen but hopefully flooring be down tonight and I can start organising cupboards, really wanted more time to cook loads of food off and freeze for babies arrival. Fingers crossed I still have time.

All babies clothes have been washed and packed for couple weeks and because twins I figured we would need up to 5 lb clothes, how wrong might i be. Might need take some out and put next size in too. So my question for today is what size clothes did yo pack and also what size clothes did your babies wear for their weight as new born usually drowns them anyway?

Getting so excited but at the same time my mind is going into overdrive too x

Children: We have a beautiful little girl and a boy now expecting another little one

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 12:16pm

hey ee is stands for something like symphis pubic disorder or something like that its a problem with the pelvis causing pain. been to my appointment today and they confirmed i do have it... sometimes i.think i.should.just be a doctor ha ha only joking.

big congrats to cher, heather, moogle and amazing grace lucky ladies.

lisa hope baby turns for u!

had my consultant appointment today and they have booked me in next friday to have my.stitch out and they told me i could go into labour anytime after having it out ahhhh exciting but nerve wracking lol.

xxx
1 DD born Oct 07 8lb 5 oz***** 3 Miscarriages at 15, 14 and 5 weeks****1 DS born july 13 8lb 9oz***1DD born Aug 14 7lb 11oz!

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 12:29pm

sorry just found correct term for it is *Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction* x

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 1:53pm

Sorry I'm taking up the whole page lol but forgot to say buzz bee yes they do say not to sleep on your back and it's so uncomfortable when I go on my back feel like I can't breathe and takes me ages to get back up again lol. What do the ladies left think of doing new bump pics? Xx

Lisa Lou

What's Up?

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 2:33pm

I think bump pics are a great idea x

Lisa Lou
babydust

March 11 FET: Beautiful BFP!! Baby Jayden arrived safe and sound on 29/12/2011, he is perfect!!
December 2012 shock natural BFP!! Baby Shay arrived quickly on 28/07/2013, he is gorgeous!!

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 2:57pm

I'm in!!! WIll try and post a pic tomorrow morning when i get back from midwife appointment.

xxx

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 6:21pm

Congratulations AG and Moogle, I'll nip into your diaries to post more:congrats: I'm so thrilled for you both x

Lisa, I think I may be the same, my bump seems really low and quite tight when I walk! Hopefully your baby moves, plenty time yet :winking:

WMG, that sounds awful, can anything be done or is it all about rest? Good to know you're getting your stitch out, could that bring on labour sooner than expected or is it all about when baby wants to come?

I'm 2 stone heavier and 37 inches wide :teehee: but why not let's do bump pics! I think you're right Rally there will be a bit of a gap now with so many babies this week...yes Nic it's you next! I'm feeling like I need to buy some nappies and get the baby clothes washed...all this coming early talk has worried me a little that we're not ready!

My ticker is 2 weeks behind, but correct on the Lillypie website. Any ideas?

xxx

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 6:27pm

I would love to do a bump pic but for some reason it just doesn't work, can I do it through my phone, I have samsung galaxy x

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 6:31pm

Nic it should work from your phone. Take a picture then go onto the website and click on attachments (below) then click Choose file. It should link you to your phone pics...I get a pop up that says choose existing or take pic...I guess you could choose to take pic from there too x

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 9:06pm

EE yes it could bring on labour as the idea of the stitch was stopping me dilating due to my cervical incompetence. I think he will come very soon from when I have stitch out. His head is really far down too feel like I'm walking with a ball between my legs lol. As for the SPD no he told me two ways of making it better one is painkillers two is getting baby out otherwise just have to put up with it... He did say some people end up in wheelchairs from it if they have it that bad :o Are you actually 35 weeks then?

Nic my phone is a Samsung galaxy s and it works from mine too. I do it as EE said.

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 9:10pm

Oh and here is my bump pic x
WESTMIDSGIRL has attached the following file:
  • image.jpg (138.7 kB - 29 times downloaded - latest: Jun 17th 2013, 5:35pm)

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 9:40pm

Oh don't you look fabulous! I know you've said your bump is big, but it looks great and makes me worry that my little one isn't growing fast enough! Sounds like your baby is coming very soon then :biggrin: No I'm the same stage as you 33 weeks and 2 days, but when I look at my ticker it says 31 weeks! I take it you can see me at 33 weeks, how odd!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Easter eggs" (Jun 11th 2013, 9:42pm)

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 10:34pm

Mine says 34 weeks 5 days do u see mine differently then? And yes I see yours as 33 weeks x

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 10:49pm

Oh an that pic was taken last wk. also EE the stitch is booked in to be taken out next fri on which I will be 36wks + 1 day how weird that the tickers are showing differently to what we are seeing ourselves x

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 8:14am

Hi WMG, yes I see you as 33+ 4!?! Off to work 3 weeks plus 3 days to go :goodnews:

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 11:09am

EE I see your ticker as 33 weeks and 2 days x

And west mids I see yours as 34 weeks and 6 days, hope this helps x

Having probs uploading photos argh x

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "nic x x x" (Jun 12th 2013, 11:10am)

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 11:13am

How do you send photo from iPad, doesn't seem to let me x

Says its too large all the time x

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 11:30am

Morning Ladies

Well i know i said i was all up for another bump pic and i've just taken a load of them but i'm either pulling a face or look all deformed so i'll get DH to take one later and hopefully post it tomorrow. Think it might be my t-shirt making me look weird!! If i put on the same top i wore to take my last pic then that might give you more of an idea how much i've grown.

Me too NIc, i read WMG as 34 +6wks and EE i read yours as 33 +2wks, is that right?

Fab photo WMG, what a lovely top/dress you look gorgeous. I cant really get away with wearing yellow but you look great.

Not much longer to go at work EE, you'll be so relieved to finish i bet.

Thanks everyone for your lovely words and letting me be a misery guts but i dont want anyone else worrying about silly things like me so i'll keep my woes for my diary. Anyway, just had an appointment with the m/w cos i was having a mini meltdown the other day and DH managed to get me slotted-in this morning and i definitely feel calmer and more reassured. Baby is head-down but not engaged which is why i'm getting so much big movements just now and she also said that s/he still has quite a lot of fluid to float around in which is why the movements are so frequent and big if that makes sense. So we are another week closer to D-day!!!!

Went into Dundee and had coffee with friends yesterday (EE have you ever been to T Ann Cake?) and it was amazing, very pleased with myself for only having 1 cake!! :yumyum: Anyway, as we were all leaving they produced a gorgeous box of pampering smellies for me, it was so lovely. They knew i didn't want a baby shower but wanted to show they were all thinking of me. Such a lovely thought from a lovely bunch of girlies, i was very touched and to top it off they paid for my coffee and cake!!!

Well, that turned into a big waffle. I'm desperate to get out for a walk as haven't been for a couple of days. Take care peeps.

blowkiss xxx

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 11:33am

Hey Nic, crossed posts. You need to make the photos really small, they cant be any bigger than 150kb.

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 12:47pm

hello again ladies yes i see mine and ee's tickers the same as nic and rally girl see them how odd.

nic u have to crop it on the ipad that was what i did and just kept trying till it fit lol.

rallygirl thank u i dont normally wear yellow to be honest but my mom got me the dress and its one of the only things that fit me now so figured i would wear it lol and im sure u look fab! aww hope u start to cheer up a bit soon just think not that much longer till u get to meet ur little one now! big hugs!

well its our wedding anniversary today just baked hubby a choc cake and had to restrain myself from eating it ha ha off out for a meal tonight cant wait to not have to wash up for once ha ha oh the little things that please us lol xx

Lisa Lou

What's Up?

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 1:23pm

gorgeous bump westmidgirl, it is mahoosive no wonder you are so uncomfortable! you look great tho x

Lisa Lou
babydust

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 6:21pm

Thank you Lisa we heard someone whisper "woah have u ever seen a bump so big" lmao. Gettin more an more Braxton hicks every day!

Come on then ladies want to see your bump pics now lol x

Lisa Lou

What's Up?

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 7:32pm

ha ha, bet u had a giggle to yourself! will do my pic to be tomorrow I promise . . x x

Lisa Lou
babydust

Buzzbee

What's Up?

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 7:54pm

Hi everyone

Thought I'd join in the bump pics. This was taken this evening. Done a close up shot so you can't really see how big it is tbh as it looks bigger if I were to do full body shot. I am so much bigger with this pregnancy.

EE - I wouldn't worry about the size of your bump as I personally think that I am lots bigger with this one than I was with my first. There is a lady in work who is due on 25 June (her first) and finishes for maternity this week and she is half the size of me! My midwife told me you're more likely to be bigger with your second because your stomach muscles have relaxed from the previous pregnancy so you pop out sooner.

RG - how lovely of your friends to do that. We have a gorgeous patisserie in our city centre and the cakes are to die for. They actually look fake they are that amazingly decorated!

WMG - happy anniversary! It's ours next week. We're going halves on a 4D scan as a gift ;) Will probably get a take-away as can't be bothered dressing up to go out LOL!
Buzzbee has attached the following file:

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 11:04pm

Hi girls,

Thanks for the advice about size, I don't know I'm worried no matter what happens :chortle:

Buzzbee, you look great what a lovely pic x

WMG, congratulations and well done you for baking a cake, it sounds yummy. Where did you go?

Rallygirl, your friends sound lovely, how sweet of them to give you a pampering gift. I haven't been to that cake shop, sounds like I'm going to have to give it a try. Where is it?

Nic, this might sound like a long way round but I take pics on my phone then email them from my phone to myself, when you send the email you can choose small medium or large. I think small and medium is ok. Then I open the email on my iPad and save them to camera roll. Then go onto FZ from iPad Internet and attach from camera roll that way they're the right size....I'm SURE there is an easier way, but it works for me :winking:

Ok just took two pics, excuse my pregnancy work tights! Don't know why they're coming up sideways! I think I look bigger front on!

xxx
Easter eggs has attached the following files:
  • image.jpg (91.1 kB - 22 times downloaded - latest: Jun 17th 2013, 5:37pm)
  • image.jpg (94.53 kB - 19 times downloaded - latest: Jun 17th 2013, 5:38pm)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Easter eggs" (Jun 12th 2013, 11:06pm)

Moogle

Reg: Sep 12th 2008

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 11:47pm

Fabulous bumps ladies! I still look 7 months pregnant... ;) xxxx

BFP Jan 2008: M/C at 13 weeks
BFP April 2009: Fantastic Finlay born 3/1/2010 xx
BFP May 2011: Beautiful Brodie born asleep 2/1/2012 xx
BFP June 2012: M/C at 5 weeks
BFP Oct 2012: Cuddly Kira born 6/6/2013 xx

My diary: Sunshine, Stars and Rainbows

Thursday, June 13th 2013, 8:08am

ee what u worried for thats a perfect sized bump and buzzbee lovely bumps ladies! awww moogle still plenty of time to lose it yet lol.
ee we went to this pub down the road i had salmon in pasta boats it was horrible tbh cuz they put this cheese in it that smelt of feet lol it was like blue cheese or something so hardly ate any but we dug into the cake when we got bk of course ha ha.

lisa yeah i did think it was quite funny although a little rude x

Thursday, June 13th 2013, 8:24am

Wow your bump pics are all amazing, everyone is totally different and I def wouldn't worry EE.

Well I was in morrisons yesterday and the lady at the checkout said oh I take your due now, she was lovely, then I answered another 2 weeks, she said oh it's a boy, then before I said anything she said no its a girl cos of your face lol, I kind off have a bit of that pregnancy mask people talk about, my pigmentation weird round eyes and cheeks. She is the first person to mention it, I do have dark skin in summer think that's why i get this. I have noticed it myself, has anyone else got this. Anyway she was shocked to hear I was actually having one of each and then said oh well your very compact.ill try send bump pic just now x x x

Lisa Lou

What's Up?

Thursday, June 13th 2013, 9:15am

lovely bumps buzzbee and EE, they are beautiful and very neat. cant wait to see your twin bumpage nic :)

Lisa Lou
babydust

Thursday, June 13th 2013, 1:38pm

Some beautiful bumps there ladies. Here's mine. Please excuse the dopey smile on my face, took loads of pics and they were all the same and i started laughing at myself, think i'm going slightly doolally!!! :loony: My cheeks are also bright red because i've got really bad pregnancy acne again, had it with Evie and i was just covered in spots for 9 months.

EE, the cafe is just off Commercial St on Exchange St. I had a lemon drizzle muffin and it was the most amazing muffin i've ever had!!!

Funny that a few of us all have our wedding anniversaries this month, i guess June is quite a popular time to get married. Ours is in a couple of weeks, we are opting for the meal out, any excuse to stuff my face!! :yumyum:

Love to all lovely ladies and bumps.

blowkiss xxx
rallygirl has attached the following file:

Buzzbee

What's Up?

Thursday, June 13th 2013, 1:49pm

Loving all the bump pics. You all look glowing. LOL RG that's why I avoided a face shot as everyone I took I looked minging plus weary of putting my face on here as not everyone knows I have had fertility treatment in the past so would hate for someone to stumble across me. Not that I am ashamed of it or anything but I then don't want them reading all my posts as I whinge about people in them sometimes LOL!

Nic - it makes me laugh when people try and guess what you're having. My mum did the needle test on me. It was correct for my DS but when we done it with this pregnancy it was wrong as I know it's a girl.

People keep asking me how long I have left and when I tell them they look shocked and say wow you're gonna be huge! I'm like thanks :laugh:

Yes June is a popular month for getting married. I have loads of friends who got married this month. Suspect it's cos we pray and hope for nice sunny weather! On my wedding day though it rained right up until I left the house and then the sun came out and remained for the photos so was glad about that. We're celebrating 4 years on 20 June. Time has flown and feeling very blessed to have a son and be pregnant with a daughter. I wouldn't have thought this was possible 3 years ago when we were on the ttc rollercoaster and worrying if we would ever become parents.

Oh got my 3d scan booked - 1 July! Can't wait.

Hi to everyone else and hope you're all well.

xxx

Thursday, June 13th 2013, 2:03pm

awww lovely bump rallygirl!

buzzbee yeah i think it is the weather thing too we were very lucky it was 3yrs ago we got married on 12th june and it.was lovely and sunny all day we got some great pics! 4d scans are great did u see my pics i put on here it was in 2nd tri thread i think... its brill and so surreal seeing your little ones face as you know theres a baby in there but you dont actually picture how well developed they are i dont think do u?

yay 35 weeks today! only 5 weeks left till due date although after having the stitch out next week i dont think he will be too long as my bump has really dropped now hes pushing right on my bladder lol xx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "WESTMIDSGIRL" (Jun 13th 2013, 2:05pm)

Thursday, June 13th 2013, 2:42pm

We are on our 9th Anniversary on the 25th June and it was blazing sunshine cos we got married in Vegas baby!!! Best day ever!! wedding2

Not long now WMG. We are less than 7 weeks to go!!

blowkiss xxx

Thursday, June 13th 2013, 2:58pm

Rally you look great, and I like the giggly look! I always hide my face as I end up scowling as I'm trying to concentrate on taking the pic! I'll have to try that cake shop, I do like the little places on Exchange street. I love Vegas, end of June must have been hot hot hot!

WMG, you are so right it's hard to imagine an actually fully formed baby inside, I just can't do it. I know s/he's there but I'll still be amazed when I see LO :biggrin:

Buzzbee, your post made me a little tearful thinking back to when we were TTC, it's taken us 7 years, I really didn't think I'd ever be a parent to my own child...still can't quite believe it!

Nic, looking forward to your pic. I've and loads of people, mostly shop keepers too commenting on my bump, it makes me smile x

Moogle, lovely to see you checking in on us, you made me laugh, I'm sure you'll snap back to your old size in no time :winking:

I'm working at home for the afternoon, as our cot is being delivered today. Arrived about an hour ago, I've emptied all my work emails, so decided to bunk off in the garden where I'm having a late lunch. It's really making me took forward to junior arriving. My midwife appointment was fine, she measured my tummy and thinks it's about32 weeks so just a week behind from the outside, but she doesn't seem worried. I have a scan next week so will know more then.

xxx

Thursday, June 13th 2013, 6:49pm

Wow rally lucky you my hubby wanted to get married in Vegas but I said no as wanted the big church wedding plus dont think any of the fam and friends would have afforded to come but how exciting I bet it was! Ahh less than 7 weeks for u it's so exciting were all coming to the end of our pregnancies (although I will miss certain parts).

EE yeah it always amazes me when you get a scan and see how formed they are specially the 4d one we had and when he was smiling was just the best lol. I don't think them measurements with tape measure across bump can be that accurate really baby could be hiding in your back or anything couldn't he/she so I wouldn't worry. Your pic defo looks perfect x

Buzzbee

What's Up?

Thursday, June 13th 2013, 7:53pm

WMG - I had a 4d scan with my son and loved it so we were definitely going to have another for this one. It is so fascinating and I am hoping it will help us confirm her name. We have one in mind and have been calling her by that name for a while now so want to see if she will suit it LOL! Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your meal. Are you allowed blue cheese when pregnant? Good job you didn't eat it really.

RG - wow a Vegas wedding. I would've loved to get married abroad - just us and close family and then come back and have a big party but DH wanted to get married here so we opted for a quaint hotel on a farm not too far from our house with spectacular views of the peak district. It was lovely. My mum and dads anniversary is on 25 June :) 36 years!

EE - wow 7 years?! That is a long time isn't it? Our journeys have been so hard. I came off the pill in April 2006, just under a year after I met DH. I knew then he was the one so we wanted to try sooner rather than later. It was then I discovered I had PCOS and a blocked right tube. It wasn't until 2009 that we were referred for IVF. We started it just after our wedding but it was on the 3rd go that it worked and I eventually fell pregnant with my son in November 2010 so about 4.5 years since I came off the pill. It felt like a lifetime but isn't long when you hear other peoples stories. The hard journey is so worth it in the end when it works and they're here.

So which cot have you gone for? When do you finish for maternity? In fact when does everyone finish work? I am in work until 6 August so just under 8 weeks. You will have all had your babies by then won't you?!! Hope some more join me soon so I'm not on my own near the end LOL!

I'm getting all emotional watching one of the baby documentaries on Home and Health. Do any of you watch them? I watched them all the time when I was pregnant with DS but I haven't as much this time as 1 I don't have as much time with a toddler and 2 I'm scared of being reminded of the painful labour LOL!

So I'm 28 weeks tomorrow so I think I can officially join this thread seeing as I have posted a few times LOL!

xxx

Thursday, June 13th 2013, 8:06pm

Buzz bee yes I watch them quite a lot too and used to when preg with dd. as for the blue cheese I googled it just and I don't think you are meant to eat it... It was revolting more the smell I think left most of it anyway x

Cherlou

Superstar

Reg: Apr 8th 2011

Children: Hoping for a miracle!

Friday, June 14th 2013, 4:02am

Hi all
Hope everyone's well and bumps good? Have updated my diary and added some piccies.

Good luck to u all , will be reading up...when I get a sec!!!

Xxxx

Cherlous ICSI diary

5yrs TTC
Me 29 DH 30
QE Gateshead
1 IVF May 11 0 fert. :tears:
2 ICSi Sept 11 :BFN: :tears:
3 ICSI Jan 12 :BFN: :tears:
ARGC
4 ICSI Immune cycle (IVIG/Steroids) July 12 :BFN: :tears:
5 FET Oct :BFP: It's a :boy: and :girl:

7/6/13 Poppy Grace and Riley Lucas arrived : D We are so unbelievably blessed xxx

Lisa Lou

What's Up?

Friday, June 14th 2013, 9:20pm

here you go ladies sorry for delay x
Lisa Lou has attached the following file:
  • photo-2.PNG (126.2 kB - 15 times downloaded - latest: Jun 18th 2013, 7:56pm)

Lisa Lou
babydust

Friday, June 14th 2013, 10:04pm

I can't view yours Lisa have u uploaded it in a different way to everyone else? I think I had this problem with yours last time didn't I lol x

7 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

7 guests