You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Nov 9th 2009

Children: Eibhlin born 20th Feb 2011

Thursday, February 17th 2011, 9:47pm

:rainbow: starsmile HALL OF DUE DATES 2011 starsmile :rainbow:

FEBRUARY
1 .Tessalina - 9/2
2. Danielle - 12/2
3. Tiggs - 13/2
4. Kimby - 14/2
5. Babybump - 17/2

MARCH
1. Luckysmb - 7/3
2. Mrs Harper - 7/3
3. Jamiej – 11/3
4. daezil – 14/3
5. Wishing and Hoping - 21/3
6. Keep The Faith – 22/3
7. BeeS - 25/3
8. Emma24 - 29/3

APRIL
1. BraveGirl - 6/04
2. Caz – 26/04

MAY
1.Feefo – 01/05
2.scoffs – 01/05
3.lulabella – 08/05
4.NikkiH – 17/05

:rainbow: OUR LOVELY MOTHERS OF 2011 :rainbow:
:congrats: :congrats:

JANUARY
1.Vstelfox – 09/01 (Dominic) :boy:
2. Drama Queen – 10/01 :boy: :boy:
3. Mollie61 – 11/01 :girl:
4.aramass – 21/01 :girl: :girl:
4. Geordie – 27/01 :girl: :boy:

FEBRUARY
1.Blessings – 03/02 :boy:
2.mima08 - 03/02 :boy:
3.Lovely – 08/02 :boy:

Me 30 DH 35 -TTC 5 Years
1st ever Natural :BFP: May 09 - Ectopic - Tube Removal
1st IVF Jan 10 :BFN:
2nd IVF May 10 :BFP:

MY DIARY

Reg: Mar 14th 2009

Children: A special baby boy and a beautiful baby girl

Friday, February 18th 2011, 7:22pm

Tessalina - I'm actually due 19th April.

The HoF looks fab btw!!

xx

Over 5 years TTC, unexplained infertility
IVF Aug 09, IUI Nov 09, IUI Jan 10, IUI Mar 10 :BFN:
IVF Jul 10 :BFP:
Shock natural :BFP: on 16 Oct 12

Friday, February 18th 2011, 7:26pm

Hi Nikki

Sorry, I thought I had got that one wrong. I am blaming it all on Baby Brain! lol

I will post an updated one now for you.

BTW - 18th April would be a cool day to have LO as thats my Birthday

:xxx3: :xxx3:

Me 30 DH 35 -TTC 5 Years

MY DIARY

Friday, February 18th 2011, 7:28pm

:rainbow: starsmile HALL OF DUE DATES 2011 starsmile :rainbow:

FEBRUARY
1 .Tessalina - 9/2
2. Danielle - 12/2
3. Tiggs - 13/2
4. Kimby - 14/2
5. Babybump - 17/2

MARCH
1. Luckysmb - 7/3
2. Mrs Harper - 7/3
3. Jamiej – 11/3
4. daezil – 14/3
5. Wishing and Hoping - 21/3
6. Keep The Faith – 22/3
7. BeeS - 25/3
8. Emma24 - 29/3

APRIL
1.BraveGirl - 6/04
2.NikkiH – 19/04
3. Caz – 26/04

MAY
1.Feefo – 01/05
2.scoffs – 01/05
3.lulabella – 08/05

:rainbow: OUR LOVELY MOTHERS OF 2011 :rainbow:
:congrats: :congrats:

JANUARY
1.Vstelfox – 09/01 (Dominic) :boy:
2. Drama Queen – 10/01 :boy: :boy:
3. Mollie61 – 11/01 :girl:
4.aramass – 21/01 :girl: :girl:
4. Geordie – 27/01 :girl: :boy:

FEBRUARY
1.Blessings – 03/02 :boy:
2.mima08 - 03/02 :boy:
3.Lovely – 08/02 :boy:

Me 30 DH 35 -TTC 5 Years

MY DIARY

Friday, February 18th 2011, 7:54pm

Sorry not been on here much - have been so busy and really tired in the evenings.

Have been trying to sort out maternity leave (given my impending redundancy) and have just moved my last day of work to 18th March (to be sure I'm off when receive my letter). May move it back to 1st April (which it was before), but the idea of only 4 more weeks at work is growing on me already!

Nursery furniture is all assembled, although we were not happy with the quality so it is going back and a new set coming the week after next.

Saw midwife on Monday and as I thought I had a little bit of leaking was referred to hospital and had a scan Tuesday morning. All OK and was told that little one has hair!!

Baby has hiccups as am typing this - so sweet.

There's been so much happening on here recently and I feel bad for not keeping up to date with all your news - but for those that are close now :goodluck:.

Love to all.
xx

Friday, February 18th 2011, 8:08pm

Evening Ladies

Hope everyone is feeling OK

Tiggs – How are you feeling? Any twinges or anything. Have you had anymore S&S’s?

MrsHarper – Great news you get to have your home birth. Have you had your birth pool out yet?

Jamiej – How did your app go today? Did you get a date for your induction?

Lulabella – Glad you got the answers you wanted and feel more comfortable with the suggestion to be induced. How have you been feeling?

Has anyone heard from Babybump. She was due in for her c section yesterday. Just hoping that all went well.

NikkiH – Glad all was well with your scan. Your 4 weeks left at work will fly by I am sure. What a shame about your nursery furniture. Where did you get it from?

AFM – Well no baby yet! I have had mild tummy cramps and back ache since last night and all day today so I am keeping my fingers crossed I go into natural labour before Induction on Monday. I was trying to explain to my DH that everything about the conception was all down to drugs and intervention etc and I would so like to be able to go into labour on my own, no drugs with no help. I just am frustrated that I cant even go into labour without help and just wish my body would do whats its bloody supposed to!
Never before have I wished to wake up with bad back ache in my life before now! :snigger:

Sending big hugs to everyone else not mentioned by name and hope you are all doing well.
Take Care

Me 30 DH 35 -TTC 5 Years

MY DIARY

Friday, February 18th 2011, 9:14pm

Tessalina - thanks for updating the HoF. Hope your labour starts soon before you need to be induced. Our furniture came from Mamas and Papas - so was a bit disappointed, but looking forward to the new set coming and sorting out the nursery.

Can I ask a question to everyone - how important is it to wash everything before baby comes? I will wash my nappies - but how about clothing and bedding? Everything is so soft and nice now but I am getting mixed opinions (including from my mum).

xx

BraveGirl

Superstar

• "BraveGirl" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Feb 15th 2008

Children: One on the way.

Friday, February 18th 2011, 9:50pm

You should wash everything in non bio washing powder/ liquid. Even new clothes from shops and bedding.
IVF 1 :BFP: baby5 in heaven 6 weeks
IVF 5 :BFP: Immune protocol Care Sheffield
Oscar Miles arrived 15 April 2011 weighing 6lbs 14oz
My Diary

Reg: Jun 11th 2010

Children: no.

Saturday, February 19th 2011, 1:21pm

Hi ladies,

Lulabelle, as long as you, your other half and consultant are happy with being induced I wouldn't worry about it. They are obviously trying to cover all the bases because of what has happened and as long as you are all ok that's the main thing.

Nikkih, I have only washed the vests, towels etc anything that Has lots of skin contact, I haven't washed everything so I can take things back if they don't fit. I have spoke to most of my friends and family who have all had/have babies and most of them haven't bothered washing everything but i would think its down to personal choice. At the end of the day anything could irritate their skin and you will only know when they arrive and are actually wearing them. You can always wash them when your baba arrives. Sorry your disappointed with your furniture it must be so frustrating to have to assemble it all again. Glad baba is ok and how weird is it to see all the hair, our baby girlhas a full head as well, we saw this little ear and lists of fuzz, lol! Not long to go till you finish, I managed to 35 weeks but wished I had finished few weeks earlier but it's your decision. Xx

Tess, yes I have a date of Monday 28th if they haven't arrived by then. The hof is great and thanks for keeping it up to date. I know what you mean about having a natural labour, we go through that much pin cushion treatment to get to this point and our bodies doing what is natural is the ideal scenario. You must be really fed up and I really hope it happens for you as soon as possible. Fingers crossed you wake upwith stomach and backache in the next few days.xx

Daezil, hi how r u chick?? Yes they are heavy but that's a good thing and I am just glad theyare ok. Any signs of movement for you?

AFM, went consultants yesterday, got tohave another scan and appt next Friday, i have to take my bags as they may induce then or if not I am booked in for Monday 28th. Wasn't very impressed with who we saw as she didn't seem to be very interested. I have been feeling really sick for the a few days so think Might have overdone it so decided I am under house arrest now, no driving as the steering wheel touches my belly and need to try to store my energy for the big day. So it's lots of telly for me for the next week!! Also found that my exercise/birthing ball is mega comfy to sit on.

Hope everyone is ok.

Jayxx
TTC 3years
Icsi ET 24th June-2 embies back (1 frozen)
7th July :BFP:
19th Oct scan- A baby girl and a baby boy [zx076] [zx076]
Ethan Craig and Kiera Christine Jarvis born 1st march 2011.
Jayxx

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 2nd 2008

Children: One beautiful little boy born 31/07/09, One beautiful little girl born 25/02/11

Saturday, February 19th 2011, 7:36pm

Hi ladies,

I know I haven't been joining in much but I'm still here. Exactly a week overdue now! I feel like I might be pregnant for ever, I've come to accept the constant discomfort and my enormous size!!
The midwife came round this morning to perform a 3rd stretch and sweep so fingers crossed something will start very soon. She said I'm dilated 2-3 cm now and my plug has gone so I just need some nice regular and effective contractions and we're off!!

ICSI #1 BFP MAY'08 ;( MC @ 8 WKS

Saturday, February 19th 2011, 8:06pm

Good luck Danielle, I hope it happens as soon as possible for you.

Jayxx
TTC 3years
Jayxx

Reg: Sep 13th 2009

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 12:42pm

Hello

Room for one more??? It is so exciting on here, I have to join in and have now added a beautiful ticker. I'm due the 26th April (same as Caz).
I live overseas but have just come back to the UK for the final weeks, in case anything happens early. Just sad as my DH is still away, but my parents are taking care of me. I had a 3D scan last week, it was amazing, but sadly I still have a low placenta, just hope it moves in the next few weeks.

Good luck to those due soon xxxx
4 MC - High NKC, DQ A Match
3rd IVF - Immune protocol - baby born April 2011
Jan 2012- Shock natural BFP - due 4th Oct

Reg: Mar 25th 2009

Children: none

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 1:13pm

hi girls!! good luck to all of you lovely ladies who are due now, sorry not been on much but been busy at work!! i am currently 36 weeks this week and have only one week left at work which im quite pleased about now as im starting get a bit tired!
well bump is getting bigger and our little man is so wriggly!! i was told that the wriggles ease off a bit from 34 weeks but this little one defo hasnt stopped lol!! i love him wriggling its such a wonderful feeling, makes me smile!! he also has the hiccups at least twice a day normally too which is funny!! cant wait to meet him now mine and babies bags have been packed so the waiting game is going to commence now!
got our scan a week tuesday to see if my placenta is still lying low, if it is could be a c section, but im really hoping for a natural labour if poss.
does anyone know if my placenta was low lying still would i be bleeding? with pressure from babies head pressing on it? anyone heard any stories? havent had any bleeding so hoping its a good sign.
anyway i will love u and leave u for now please add me to the hof my due date is 23rd march!! yey!!
x x x x x
starsmileBecky x x

Tiggs

Star

Reg: May 14th 2009

Children: Two precious baby girls thanks to ICSI! XXX

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 3:03pm

Hi everyone,

I'm still here!

Welcome to the newbies!

Tess - no more sweeps for me, just induction tomorrow. Have you had any more twinges or a show? I've only had minor tightenings but nothing like last week and no show. Unless things start today, induction will have to start us off tomorrow. I know how you feel about desperately wanting to go yourself, I feel the same, I really wish I could go without help, been trying everything too but nothing working so far! Our little ones just must be too comfy where they are! Regardless, it won't be long now though, just can't wait to meet baby! If you haven't gone already, good luck for your induction tomorrow.

Danielle - hope you won't be waiting too long either. Have you got an induction date just in case?

Jay - sorry about your furniture, how frustrating. Hope you get your new furniture soon.

Nikki - I have washed everything, clothes and bedding etc, just to remove any packaging smells / irritants etc but you don't have to wash everything. The other good reason to do it though is to see if your baby reacts to your powder / liquid (which should be non-bio as BG says) and if so, you will know and change it whereas if you didn't wash things and baby was irritated by something it may be harder to tell what caused the reaction, if that makes sense. The downside of course to washing things is that you can't take them back to the shops. It is a personal choice though, no right or wrong.

AFM, just doing last minute things before tomorrow but trying to relax too. Very excited and just can't wait to meet our long awaited baby! Still hoping I'll go myself before induction tomorrow but if not, I'll just look forward to being kick started tomorrow with a little help! So this will probably be my last post before baby arrives, so good luck to everyone and I will update you as soon as I can!

Take care and keep well.

xxxxx

TTC 6yrs
ICSI Jul 09 OHSS :-(
FET Oct 09:BFN: :-(
FET Jan 10:BFN: :-(
ICSI Jun 10:BFP: precious DD born Feb 11 : D
FET Oct-Jan 12/13 chemical pregnancy ;(
ICSI Jul 13:BFP: :)

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 6:25pm

Hi ladies,

Tiggs, goodluck for tomorrow, I hope everything goes well and u have your little one in your arms as soon as possible.

Tess, if u haven't already had ur little one good luck for tomorrow.

Hi becky, one week left at work, woohoo, the last few weeks area killer but if ur anything like me you will be bored stiff after a few days!! I hope your placenta does what it's meant to so you can have a natural birth. I knowwhat you mean about wrigglers, I'm just over 37 weeks and my two are non stop wrigglers especially baby girl, baby boy is a bit more laid back. Fingers crossed for you.

Hi lottie, welcome to 3rd tri! The 3d scans are brilliant aren't they, I think they are definitely worthwhile. I hope your placenta moves and enjoy the rest and relaxation before the main attraction arrives. Xx

AFM, just the same, bored bored bored!!! Just like tess and tiggs I am hoping that the little ones make an appearance of their own accord, it would be nice for something to happen naturally rather than have more help but I suppose as long as they are ok that is all that matters. Knackered today as was up every hour last night, can't wait till I can lie, sit and stand properly.

Hope all you other ladies are doing well.

Jayxx
TTC 3years
Jayxx

Caz

Ace

Reg: Aug 17th 2008

Children: 2 perfect boys, Thomas & James

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 7:06pm

Hey Lottie - great EDD!

Ladies waiting to pop - I know induction isn't ideal but think of it this way - it took you guys a lot of effort to get pregnant and this is just confirmation that actually you're bloomin brilliant at it cos those bubbas are mighty comfy!!

Good luck
xx
IVF/ICSI Aug 08 :BFP: - Thomas born 26/04/09 baby2
FET Aug 10 :BFP: - James born 18/04/11 baby7

Reg: Jun 14th 2010

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 11:26pm

Hiya

Tiggs - Good Luck for tomorrow, bet you are well excited. Bet you dont sleep much tonight. All the best and looking forward to hearing your news.

Lottie- welcome to 3rd tri, hope your DH is coming to keep you company soon.Where do you live normally?

Tessalina - I am guessing you must be under way by now, bet you were well hacked off with waiting. I think I will be as I am so convinced that LO is gonna come early.

Nikki - as far as washing stuff, I think last time I (like Jay) washed vests and some of the sleepsuits ready. I did find that I got bought so much stuff though and I did take things back to change for a bigger size. You will be amazed at how much stuff gets bought for you - its lovely. I hope you get your furniture sorted.

Becjay - apologies dont know about low lying placenta. When you get to this stage you just want to know about your birth dont you.

Danielle - excellent update, coming on here when you are in first stage of labour. All the best x

Jay - probably only a week to go for you then jellybean. Wowee. Soz that you are not sleeping. Enjoy the boredom and have as much you time as possible. I am craving for a free morning!

Caz - I liked your comment about the LO's not wanting to come out - that is a really nice way of putting it, hope you are ok.

AFM - today got chest of drawers for my dd which means I can reclaim my baby changing unit and finally get my baby clothes put away tomorrow! She was so keen to put her clothes away and she was cracking me up saying 'I want to put my own clothes in my chesty drawers!! :snigger: My family did a sweep stake today on how heavy the baby is gonna be and when he/she is going to rock up!! Anything for a gamble! Actually feeling pretty knackered now and getting lots of twinges and lower pains. I am sure that baby has dropped now as indigestion isnt soo bad. 2nd time around you dont necessarily drop a month before you can literally drop as you go into labour apparently. I went to Longleat yesterday and had several jokes about going into labour in the lions enclosure. My dh was getting p***ed off with me because I kept wanting to open the windows in the lion enclosure as I was having hot flushes in the back of the car (there are signs everywhere, saying do not open your windows).

Feeling a little more organised now there is some order going on with bedroom furniture and stuff.

Anyways love and pushes to all who need them :cuddle
2009: 2 X ICSI - BFN
June 2010: ICSI - :BFP:
EDD - 14 March 2011

Monday, February 21st 2011, 3:49am

Hi girlies,

Caz, you are of course right and it's a lovely way of putting it. As long as the outcome is good that's all that matters. Hope ur doing ok.

Daezil, glad ur feeling more organised and dd sounds a little cutie. Only you would open a window in a lions enclosure you mad jellybean, lol!!!! Sounds like you may be getting ready to go now, it's so exciting!

AFM well as you can see nothing has changed in the sleep department for me but hoping it's good training for when the twins arrive, hehe.

Hope all you other ladies are good.

Jayxx
TTC 3years
Jayxx

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 25th 2010

Monday, February 21st 2011, 6:08pm

Hey Girlies,

Just a quick update, finally finished work on Fri (thank god!) 38 weeks today and started packing for the move.

Feeling pretty apprehensive about that at min so sorry been to busy to pop in. Move in date is Fri, been having some niggles so hoping baby will still put until next week at least!!

Tiggs, Hope all has gone well with your induction xfingers
Tess, got my pool now but going to wait til we get to the new place to do a trial run :)

Glad the rest of you ladies are seeing some progress! :)

Hello to all the newbies!!

xx

bab21 Due 07/03/11

So excited!! Scans at 4, 6, 8, 12, 20 and awaiting private 4D at 28wks, Growth scan & Placenta position at 32 weeks...pls move so I can have my homebirth!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MrsHarper" (Feb 21st 2011, 6:11pm)

Reg: Feb 9th 2010

Children: One beautiful son

Monday, February 21st 2011, 6:32pm

Hello Girls.

How are we doing...? Sorry, I've not popped in for a while. Kaleb has been keeping me on my toes, not had a chance been so busy. Not gotten into a routine as yet, so just dealing with each day as it comes rather than planning head, will get there soon I suppose.

Tessalina, thanks for taking over the HOF :)

Tiggs, Mima, Mrs Harper, Jaimej, Daezil, Aramass, Lovely, BraveGirl, Hopeful and anyone I have missed, big massive hello to you all and hope you're all keeping really well. Miss chatting to you all and thanks for thinking of Kaleb and me.

Take care and speak soon.... I have moved my diary over to the pregnancy diary now, but you can still pop in :) Will be uploading a pic or 2 of the babba. He is 2 weeks and 4 days today, features are changing daily.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

MY DIARY

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 8:32am

Hi ladies,

Mrs harper, glad you finished work, you must have loads to do with moving, make sure you don't overdo it!! Hopefully baba will stay put so your sorted for your homebirth. I have everything crossed for you, hope everything goes according to plan. Not long now.

Hi blessings, I have put a message in your diary, so glad you and baba are doing well.

Tiggs and tess, hope your little ones have arrived and your all.

AFM. Still waiting......

Jayxx
TTC 3years
Jayxx

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 2nd 2008

Children: One beautiful little boy born 31/07/09, One beautiful little girl born 25/02/11

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 10:09am

I'm still waiting... nothing is happening and I'm so worried about being induced again. I was with DS who was born at 37 + 4 because my waters broke and he didn't show up.
Now I'm 40 + 10 and will be induced on Thurs if she doesn't appear in the next 2 days!!

Come on baby, please come out, pretty please!!!

ICSI #1 BFP MAY'08 ;( MC @ 8 WKS

BraveGirl

Superstar

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 10:18am

NikkiH, we are having redundancies at our place.

you need to check our Regulation 10 of the Maternity and Parental Regulations 1999. what they say is that if you are on maternity leave then they HAVE to give you the job even if there is only one job so long as you are competent at it. this means that if there are 10 people going for one job they have to give it to you! if there are 2 people, they have to give it to you. basically you jump the queue.

love to everyone else, sorry for no personals, I am crap at this! x
My Diary

Reg: May 9th 2009

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 3:50pm

Blessings: your boy is absolutely beautiful. x
Me: 37 Him: 42
Unexplained
IVF May 2010
:BFP: 10th June.
[zx076] [zx076]

my diary

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 3:57pm

Hi Aramass....

Thank you darling, and your girls are so adorable....Double the fun heyy, bet they are keeping you on your toes..Are you getting any sleep.? I'm struggling to get any, as when he is asleep I clean, wash etc then before you know it it's time for his next feed

MY DIARY

Reg: May 9th 2009

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 7:20pm

Ha ha! Sleep? NO. When one is asleep the other is awake. My nights consist of the odd snatched half hour and work out in total about 4 hours. It's really hard and I hope it gets better soon. Luckily I have my mum here at the moment and it's such a saviour.
Me: 37 Him: 42
Unexplained
IVF May 2010
:BFP: 10th June.
[zx076] [zx076]

my diary

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 10:35pm

Hiya girls

Aaaah it is so cute to see the babies. Aramass - you must be pooped. Glad you have some help. Your twinnies look adorable. Congratulations.

Blessings - great to hear from you. No such thing as a routine at this stage so dont worry about it. Kaleb is edible - how gorgeous! My housework went to pot for ages, make sure you are getting some time off. Whats a bit of dust and washing up between friends.

Danielle - you must be well paceing up and down. All the best for Thursday if LO doesnt make an appearance before then.

Mrs H - glad you have finished work now. Good luck with the move - I bet you cant wait to get settled and nesting!

Jay - I know in the end I gave dh the option of taking off child lock so I could open the windows or have an incident on his hands - think I was having a bit of a panic attack!! Longleat was great - I recommend it (apart from the monkeys having eaten my aerial). I think they must be listening to Moyles in the mornings now!!

Poor you not getting any sleep. You are on countdown now eh! Are you still bored or are you finding stuff to do?

Hi to Bravegirl, Nikki, Tess, Wishing, Caz, Babybump and all on the exciting 3rd tri.

AFM - went to m/w today and as I thought baby has dropped - is 3/5 engaged but annoyingly has decided after all these weeks to go posterior (back to back). I really dont want to have a c-section so have been watching telly on all fours which may help LO turn around. From what I understand posterior labour tends to be more painful and longer as it is harder for baby to get into position so am hoping baby will do a bit of a break dancing spin on his/her head round the other way. Feeling a little bit vulnerable as dh is away and my mum who is on call as child minder is car less due to having an accident last week. Oh well, what will be will be I guess no point me being worry knickers :wacko:
EDD - 14 March 2011

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 10:57pm

Daezil: Thank you.! hehe yeah DH was havin a go at me tonight for constantly running around doing house work as soon as the baby is asleep rather than resting....

Aaaaw well i hope you lo turns intime im sure he will, mine was like that as well thought i was gonna have a back to back baby but didn't he turned the right way round in the end. How long is your dh away for hope he will be back intime for the excitement

MY DIARY

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 8:10am

Hi ladies,

Danielle, I really hope it happens soon for you and you don't have to be induced. Good luck.xx

Aramass, glad your little ones are doing well, sounds like your being kept really busy and not getting much sleep, it's like a window into my future, lol! Xx

Hi daezil, I am still bored but not long to go so I can manage. I hope the little one turns for you, come on little one do a bit of breakdancing for your mum and sounds like you having got long to go. Sorry your feeling so vulnerable, I am sure everything will work out for you. Try not to get too stressed and look after yourself.

AFM. Still waiting..... Ventured out yesterday to the Lowry shopping centre, I could only manage to walk for a few minutes at a time but at least it got me out of the house. It helped me sleep better but in a bit more pain today so it's a day of rest for me. My only conundrum is what to watch????

Hope all you other ladies are doing well.

Jayxx
TTC 3years
Jayxx

Reg: Jun 12th 2009

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 9:34am

Oh it is getting very exciting in here - so many of you are really close to meeting your little ones : D
Balanced translocation (me), 4 x miscarriages, PDG Jan 10 - BFN (no normal embryos), Aug 10 DE IVF - USA, very cautious BFP :)

Caz

Ace

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 10:01am

Grrrr - just thought I'd come on for a moan as we got burgled yesterday. Just louts after cash so not much taken but the whole place is a real mess. The bit that upset me was that they ransacked the nursery and tipped out my hospital bag to use the holdall for their loot. So pathetic. They even emptied out Thomas' piggy banks to get their next fix.

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 10:49am

Caz- OMG thats awful. I'm so sorry. How disgusting to even raid your little one's piggy bank! and to take your hospital bag, how pathetic! I so hope they catch them [zx059]
ICSI 07/10:BFP: bab11
FET 02/13:BFP:mc
FET 07/13:BFP:mc
ICSI 06/14:BFP: bab10
thanks Liverpool womens for 2 beautiful children!

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 11:03am

Caz - that's horrible. Some people are such scumbags. I hope they catch them.

I didn't have a great day yesterday either as had a slight scare. I'd had a LOT of really, really watery discharge (soaked my trousers - sorry TMI)and I've never had this before just the usual creamy stuff and I spoke to my GP who told me to come and see him so I did and while I was there he called the hopsital who wanted me to come in and get checked just to be 100% sure it wasn't amniotic fluid. Spend 4 hours at the delivery suite and it all turned out fine and it seems that i'm just really watery and copious at this stage of pregnancy. Phew. Everyone was lovely and while we were there 2 babies were born!! I now know the score with regards to the delivery suite so that's great.

Hope everyone is all fine and dandy :D
Balanced translocation (me), 4 x miscarriages, PDG Jan 10 - BFN (no normal embryos), Aug 10 DE IVF - USA, very cautious BFP :)

Caz

Ace

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 11:22am

They were the world's worst burglars - got caught last night and we've already identified our bag (containing only a few coppers and some nappy sacks as that's all they'd managed to actually nick!). They'd only been out of prison two weeks and will go straight back in. I think they should probably consider a career change as this one doesn't seem to be working out for them.

Scoffs - how horrid for you, glad all is ok.

BraveGirl

Superstar

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 12:23pm

daezil, I was told at midwife two days agao that BB id back to back anf to try the all fours thing. I am terrified of back pain in labour, its really worrying me, if he stays like that I might have an epidural.

hello to everyone! x

OMG caz that is awful, you poor thing [zx127]
My Diary

Friday, February 25th 2011, 11:17am

Hi ladies,

Caz, what scumbags is there any need, really!! I am glad they got caught but it still sucks. Keep your chin up.

Scoffs, sorry you had a scare too, its heartstopping when that sort of thing happens. Glad everything is ok.

Bravegirl, hope your baba turns round for you, fingers crossed.

AFM. Still waiting but go in to be induced on Monday so hopefully next week the twinnies will be here, yeh!!

Jayxx
TTC 3years
Jayxx

Friday, February 25th 2011, 11:27am

Wow Jaime - just think this time next week you will have been a mum for a few days. Hope you're not too uncomfortable and that your labour goes well and everyone is all fine :)

Reg: May 17th 2010

Friday, February 25th 2011, 1:54pm

Oliver is here!

Hi Everyone!

I have finally found 5 minutes to let you know that baby Oliver arrived
via elective c- section (as he was breech) on 17 Feb - his daddy's
birthday!!! We are completely in love with him. He weighed 7,5lb and had
apgar scores of 9 and 10. He is breastfeeding well; 2-3 hourly (so much
fun at 3 am :D ).

I always knew I loved him, but I don't think I realised how overwhelming
it would feel... absolutely the best feeling in the world!

Sorry for no personals, but I haven't had time to catch up on everyone's news yet. I hope you're all doing well! Enjoy every minute of this journey... the outcome is something absolutely unbelievble! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world :biggrin:

Friday, February 25th 2011, 6:25pm

Hi Ladies

Just a quickie from me...............

bab21 bab21 bab21 bab21 bab21 :weehee: :weehee: starsmile starsmile

I went into Labour on Friday 18th, made our way to Labour ward about 7pm Saturday night was told I was 6 cm then spent the next 12 hours labouring up to 9cm where I got stuck so was rushed in for an emergency c section.

Eibhlin Jessie Born 8.38am Sunday 20th Feb weighing 7lb 14oz

I will be back with the Birth Story

Me 30 DH 35 -TTC 5 Years

MY DIARY

Friday, February 25th 2011, 10:10pm

Hi everyone.

Thanks Blessing for the encouragement, am really hoping baby will turn round. Hope you are letting some dust collect and trying to sleep when baba asleep. I bet you cant stop looking at him!

Caz - omg thats horrendous. I take it you were all out. What an invasion - poor you scuzzers! Glad they caught em anyway. I hope you are not too shaken with it all x

Scoffs - poor you having to go through that scare but at least you know where you stand.

Tessalina - it sounds like a long one.You must be shattered, and it must have been a bit annoying to get so far - but you have a baby girl now - how lovely.

Babybump - been waiting to hear your news. Really pleased for you, sounds like you are loving every minute!

Congratulations to you both and your partners xx [zx055]

Danielle - I hope you are getting on ok.

Jay - wow one weekend to go for you until you are mummy Jay Jelly bean x Excited for you.

Bravegirl - I feel exactly the same well peed off, it really bothered me when the mw told me that LO was back to back especially when for the other 36 weeks he/she has been in the righ position!! I feel a bit silly and ungrateful admitting that it got me down a bit this week) I took my dd swim on Thursday and tried to lie on my front the whole time! I guess what will be will be.

I hope that our babas decide to turn round xfingers.

Hi to everyone else on 3rd tri x

I had about 3 hours of regular twinges last night and did wonder if it was early stages but today back to norm.I was out on a collegues work do and so I got a few people a bit worried! Luckily I didnt get DH back home (he has been working 2 hours away so not the ends of the earth - but dont want to leave it too late to get him back).

Anyway, happy weekend everyone and take it easy :xxx3:
EDD - 14 March 2011

Saturday, February 26th 2011, 6:15pm

Hi ladies,

Babybump, congratulations on the arrival of your baby boy. :congrats: I hope everything is going well.

Tess, Congratulations on the arrival of your baby boy. :congrats: I hope all is well with you both too.

Daezil, yes not long left now, excited but also a bit nervous. The twinges could be a sign, glad the other half isn't that far away. Not long now.

AFM, excited but also a bit nervous about d-day. Was hoping the twinnies would try to make a move on their own but looks like they are far to comfy. Going to make a last attempt to get them going by having an Indian tonight!!

Hope everyone else is ok and have a good weekend.

Jayxx
TTC 3years
Jayxx

Caz

Ace

Sunday, February 27th 2011, 3:42pm

Just a quick note to say congrats to Tess and BabyBump, such wonderful news, I'm so emotional about the thought of arriving babies it's just not true!!

Thanks for all the well wishes re our burglary. I'm surprisingly calm about it all, I wonder if as we know we're moving in July I don't feel too much that our "home" has been invaded.

Good luck tomorrow Jay. Not long now, how exciting.

Caz
xx

Reg: Apr 2nd 2009

Children: DD born Oct 05

Sunday, February 27th 2011, 7:34pm

congrats to all the new mummies, havent posted in a long time but I do keep reading to see how you're all doing x
I see my obstetrician on Tuesday and he will be doing a sweep (and again when I'm 40 weeks) and hoping they work

Monday, February 28th 2011, 7:21am

Hi, on my fone and typing with little finger so keeping it short. Jay all the best for today. Can't believe today is d.day. As all our EC and transfer days were same maybe I should get ready to go the old hospital myself!good luck, will be thinking of you x x x
EDD - 14 March 2011

Caz

Ace

Wednesday, March 2nd 2011, 9:44am

Anyone know if we can take lemsip?

Wednesday, March 2nd 2011, 11:33am

Hi Caz - I don't think you can take lemsip because of the decongestant within it. Paracetamol is fine but the other stuff isn't. There are many types of lemsip but I would say avoid unless you've checked with a pharmacist. Assume you're feeling rubbish - I hope you feel better soon x

Caz

Ace

Wednesday, March 2nd 2011, 1:19pm

Cheers Scoffs - not too bad, just when I get up in the morning have a while when I can't seem to clear the sinus' etc. Hoping it doesn't turn into a full blown bout of nasty cold. I thought I probably couldn't take it. Hot water and lemon will have to surfice.

Reg: Sep 13th 2009

Wednesday, March 2nd 2011, 1:29pm

Hi Caz,
I've had a cold for 4 weeks, including a cough, it's been soooo annoying, as I have felt great besides that. I was told there was nothing I could take and even went to doc to see if maybe I had an infection as I would have been happy to take some antibiotics if needed, but sadly no. Hot lemon and honey can help, I also did some steams with one drop of olbas oil in, this did help clear my head a little. Drinking lots of water also helps, but it is so hard. Normally I'd have lemsips or sudafed and it would all be fine. Hope it doesn't develop anymore and you start to feel better.

You are my pregnancy twin, although did I read you will be induced early? xxx
4 MC - High NKC, DQ A Match
3rd IVF - Immune protocol - baby born April 2011
Jan 2012- Shock natural BFP - due 4th Oct

Caz

Ace

Wednesday, March 2nd 2011, 6:43pm

Cheers lottie, we are indeed pregnancy twins! Great date as also my son's birthday. I will prob be induced at 38 weeks due to Gestational diabetes but depends on how things look at all my growth scans. I haven't needed insulin yet this time round so they may let me go a bit longer. Hope you are doing well. I'm getting a bit impatient now as things start to get a bit uncomfy!

Wednesday, March 2nd 2011, 8:12pm

I really suffer with nose/sinus stuff but so far this pregnancy I've only had one cold. You can get saline sinus spray for babies and kids made by calpol and it is literally salty water so you can use that. It helped a bit when I had a cold, although now it wouldn't get through my pregnancy snot!!!

Hope you feel better soon - not long now!!!

7 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

7 guests