You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Jan 5th 2009

Children: 3 children

Thursday, January 31st 2013, 3:12pm

Wishing all you ladies well :goodluck: :xxx3:
:BFP: June 2012

Baby girl Millicent (Millie) born 16/1/13 bab21

Reg: Jan 10th 2012

Children: None

Thursday, January 31st 2013, 8:02pm

Hello ladies hope us remaining few & bumps are all doing well blowkiss
I've been struggling a little mainly due to tiredness :tired: I'm finding it so difficult to sleep on an eve, both my sides ache & I'm having to sit up every hr or so to move myself & get comfy. I'm surrounded by cushions & I think my DH is somewhere amongst them :laugh: Work isn't getting any easier either. I'm busy all the time & my brain isn't functioning well at all. 3 more weeks left & then I can hopefully put my feet up before our lil bean arrives. He's so active all the time I'm convinced he'll be making an early appearance :scared:

Apologies for lack of personals, I'm struggling to keep my eyes open & DH has promised me a back rub before bed zzzz
:xxx3:

1st IVF cycle Feb 2012 :BFN: :sniff:

2nd IVF cycle July 2012 :BFP: bab22

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Friday, February 1st 2013, 9:32am

Oh Sazlou I so sympathise. I have moved to the spare room as my toilet breaks in the night are getting ridiculous - at least 4/5 times every night, so at least DH now gets a good night's sleep! All my friends keep telling me to get lots of sleep now and I feel like strangling them (haha, maybe a bit extreme!) - if I could I sooooo would! What with lack of sleep, carpal tunnel. fat ankles and bad back LO cannot come soon enough now! :laugh:

Lucyloo, LO has less room to wiggle so movements definitely change. I get less of them but they are stronger. When she gets a good boot to the ribs going it takes my breath away. Last night she was kicking ribs and bladder alternately, that was fun..... :S

Hi everyone else, how are you all doing?
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Reg: Apr 8th 2009

Children: Beautiful daughter born 31/1/10

Friday, February 1st 2013, 11:31am

Hi lasses,
Thought I'd let you know that my waters went in the early hours of the morning - well I think it was only my hind water as it wasn't that much, but I am continuing to lose a little all the time (sorry tmi!). No full-on contractions yet. Had to head to the mainland on the first ferries this morning and go the hospital for a check, but they seem happy for me to go to my folks until things start happening. So I'm sitting there waiting....having to take my temp every 4 hours to check I don't get an infection. If nothing happening by Sunday night they will probably induce me.
Hope everyone else is well. Can't believe this is it!
Cxx

1st IVF May 2009 :BFP:
Beautiful girl born on due date 31/1/10.
2nd IVF started Oct 2012 but stopped due to miracle natural :BFP:
No foetal pole seen at 7w or 9w scan - ERPC at 12 wks :bawl:
3rd IVF May 2012 :BFP: perfect [zx076] seen at 7w2

Net

Friday, February 1st 2013, 12:44pm

Oooh Clarabelle - how exciting!! Hope you don't have to wait too long to meet your LO.
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Reg: Jun 1st 2012

Children: one beautiful daughter thank u and 4 angels in heaven

Friday, February 1st 2013, 3:04pm

Hey Girlies,

Awh Clarabelle how exciting for you not long for you now im sure you are counting every minute

Net- poor you you are having such a hard time towards the end, i have to agree with the toilet trips at night they are unbelievable i swear i think i might have to move out of the bedroom too before hubby has a coronary over me lmao

Lucyloo- i agree with Net bubba definitely isnt moving as much but its because they have no room and you do get the odd powerful one that will nearly knock the wind outta ya so not to worry we are all the same

Sazlou- the tiredness does kick in i am glad to say i finish up both jobs on wednesday next week and then its feet up for me thankfully i am wrecked and you cant sleep when you wanna because its way too uncomfortable

Awh Mrs A washing the baby stuff i never even thought of that yet need to do it now and as for the gym ball i am on it about an hour or so in the evening purely because the baby is lying on a nerve and its causing a right bit of pain in my groin like a mad pulled muscle. Apparently its only good to get the head into position ie down towards the pelvis it wont induce labour or so they say . Braxton Hicks as well is mad i had them for a good 2 hours yesterday they do take it outta ya thats for sure.

AFM- not alot girlies apart from waiting which i must say is hard glad january is over its been a long month. My other sis in law is due now on the 6th so she is next in line i just gotta wait my turn- you know what they say save the best til last biggrin2

Reg: Apr 26th 2011

Children: 1 daughter, 16 years old, new baby boy 10 weeks old

Friday, February 1st 2013, 3:31pm

:) how exciting clarabelle hope your doing ok.
awww cleo the braxton hicks ae sooooo strong i honestly thought i was in labour this orning but all calmed down lol just starting up again now xx
[zx076] :BFP: JUNE 2011 ectopic bigcloud

:BFP: seen @6 weeks [zx076] & 7 weeks & 10 weeks [zx115] also 13 weeks

Net

Monday, February 4th 2013, 8:02am

Hey ladies
hope you had a good weekend?

Mrs A - I am getting tons of BH too, they aren't painful as such but so uncomfortable.

Cleo - you must be so relieved to be finishing work on Wednesday. Hats off to you for being able to last this long. I finished at 32 weeks and that was late enough! You can get washing like a demon now - :laugh:

Clarabelle - hope LO is making an appearance soon (or already has!)

Hi Sazlou and Lucyloo - is that everyone now? So many babies recently our numbers are depleting - haha!

AFM just waiting really for LO to make an appearance! Still not sleeping brilliantly and have a constant pain under my ribs - does anyone else have anything like this? I went to the day assessment unit last week to discuss it but they seemed to think it was digestive. Plus my BP is up a bit again, so going to book the doctor as yesterday I got spots in front of my eyes which I have never had before and i read somewhere that visual disturbance is a sign of pre eclampsia, as is high BP and pain under ribs? I am probably just worrying myself silly but thought i'd best get it checked. LO is very active and booting me left right and centre - i'm hoping all that movement means she is making her way down south (please!) - haha. All I do on this forum is moan about my ailments, sorry ladies, you must think I am a right old misery. :riv2:

Have a good day everyone

NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Reg: Apr 8th 2009

Children: Beautiful daughter born 31/1/10

Monday, February 4th 2013, 12:09pm

Lasses, Eloise May was born on the 1st of Feb weighing 9lb 3oz. She's just beautiful. We're home again and getting used to being a bigger family!

My birth story is here Eloise May has arrived, 10 days early and beautiful!

Hope you are all well, will look back for personals soon.

Cxx

1st IVF May 2009 :BFP:
Beautiful girl born on due date 31/1/10.
2nd IVF started Oct 2012 but stopped due to miracle natural :BFP:
No foetal pole seen at 7w or 9w scan - ERPC at 12 wks :bawl:
3rd IVF May 2012 :BFP: perfect [zx076] seen at 7w2

Net

Monday, February 4th 2013, 12:21pm

Clarabelle, massive congratulations and such a beautiful name. Off to read your birth story now!

AFM back from GP and on bed rest due to high BP!! Got to go back Wed and if still as high he wants to potentially admit me to hospital - praying it goes down so going to sit on sofa and stroke the dog lots - I read that lowers BP!!
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Monday, February 4th 2013, 1:02pm

:congrats: starsmile :hugs: clarabelle :xxx3:

Monday, February 4th 2013, 2:19pm

congratulations clarabbelle and net i feel for you i get pain in my ribs and vision bit blury but always been told my BP is fine for me, my god dam hips are killing at night now couldnt sleep at all last night big :-(
but little man is wriggling around so thats a :) lol.
i have midwifes again wednesday for my 36 week check is it just the normal stuff again, xx

Monday, February 4th 2013, 2:44pm

:congrats: clarabelle so happy for you xxx

Net i get the pain in my ribs too on and off the sooner the better when this bubba comes.

Mrs A - hang on in there but your poor hips i know my sis in law is killed with the same problem she is due on wednesday and she says she hopes it comes because she cant put up with it anymore

AFM- nothing to report baby is doing mad wriggles which is bordering on making me ill , alot of niggles but nothing close to baby coming :tear: . The man is there today painting my baby room woo hoo that maybe will distract me for a while i hope i have just came to the conclusion i am so impatient........thank god only 2 days left of work and i am gonna spend my evenings on the gym ball willing bubba here

Monday, February 4th 2013, 3:01pm

oh joy so there prob get worse as im 36 weeks so not near your sis in law lol, my sister in law is due 6 days before me so 2 new babies close together xx

Children: Nil

Monday, February 4th 2013, 10:08pm

Cloe & MrsA - just want to wish u ladies all the very best. I cycled with u in first tri before disaster hit! I'm on my :2ww Again now! Good luck ladies hope all goes well! [zx033]
:congrats: To all those other ladies that r due or who have welcomed their little babies into the world! :xxx:

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 9:32am

hi hunni, thank you and really hope its your time now will keep all my fingers and toes crossed for you xxx

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 2:07pm

Awh Mrs G great to hear from you thanks for your wishes and i will keep everything crossed for you that this is your time. you deserve it so :goodluck: and i will keep you posted when my bundle comes

Net

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 7:14pm

Hi ladies just a quick one from me. Have been admitted to hospital with suspected pre eclampsia and blood clot on leg. Hoping to go home tomorrow but if tests are bad will be induced. Keep your fingers crossed bloods etc come back OK!
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 9:20pm

:congrats: Clarabelle, so happy for you & a beautiful name starsmile

Net - Oh no hun you suspected something wasn't right, I do hope the hospital gets you all fixed up & you can come home. You're in save hands, try not to worry, relax & let the expects take care of you :hugs:
Cleo, MrsA & Lucyloo - not long now & all the aches & pains will soon be behind us & the joys of motherhood upon us lurve I can't wait altho the reality of childbirth is starting to terrify me, I've blocked it out until now & I'm starting to think it's time to get my head out the sand & begin to mentally prepare myself - ouch!!!

AFM - I have 2 & half weeks left at work & I'm just about ready to throw in the towel, I'm totally exhausted & the long days at work are not helping. I went to aqua natal tonight & I'm now the largest pregnant woman in the pool, even the guy who runs the class kept asking if I was ok, that said I did keep getting cramp & kept jumping around :laugh:

Love to all the new mums & those still with bumps blowkiss

Reg: Oct 31st 2011

Wednesday, February 6th 2013, 8:50am

:congrats: Clarabell hope you are all doing well and your new arrival is fitting in nicely.

Net-hope everything is going well. Fingers crossed your results are good :xxx3:
Sazlou- lucky you finishing soon I still have 4 weeks left :sniff: I am definitely ready to finish I am struggling to serve customers now. If I bend down I can't get back up :teehee: and they have to help me.

Cleo hope your well

Afm-spent Monday in the hospital. Apparently I need to take things easy which is difficult when working over 40 hours a week. At least they gave me some pain relief to get some sleep so I have had a few good nights. Day off today looking after my sisters daughters she has her 20 week scan so will find out what she is having solo excited hoping she has a little boy like me smile2 .

Have a good day everyone sorry if I have missed anyone :xxx3:

Tube Ectopic Right tube removed :bawl: Miscarriage :bawl:
April 2012 1st IVF attempt :BFN: July FET 2012 :BFP: Heart beat seen 6 +
Henri Owen William born 6/3/13 baby7

Reg: Oct 1st 2009

Children: please please please let us have a little one in 2011

Wednesday, February 6th 2013, 4:05pm

Hello everyone :hi: I really hope you dont mind me joining you all and barging in!! I havnt been on here since our 2nd cycle I believe... Just a quick brief history of myself I have had 3 cycles of IVF 2 misscarriages and to our utter shock found out I was pregnant in July naturally an absolute mirracle as I have PCOS and my husband has low sperm count. I am now 32 weeks pregnant and cherishing every second but there isnt a second of the day that goes by that I dont worry. I just want our bubs here now safe and sound and cant wait for the next 8 weeks to whiz by. I was after a little advice if anyone can help me? I have been taking baby asprin throughout and in my notes it says continue up until 32 weeks but I am so so scared to stop taking it as I keep reading most women take it for much longer than this at least until 36/38 weeks, my blood is really clotty and I keep reading stories of the placenta clotting when u stop taking this. My midwife isnt really that helpful and no one seems to really know I am so petrified of something going wrong at this stage. I wondered if anyone knows anyone that may be able to answer my question as to weather I can just continue until I see my consultant at 36 weeks?

Huge congratulations to all u lovly ladies on ur mirracles and I hope you have all had amazing pregnancys so far

Lots of love

Kelly blowkiss

clomid 6 cycles BFN :tears:
Icsi august 2010 :angel2: :pray: BFN
babydust

Shock Natural BFP Dec 2010 m/c 5 and half weeks
Next Treatment Feb 2011 Brief BFP m/c 5 and half mweeks :sniff:
immune testing before 3rd cycle??

Wednesday, February 6th 2013, 4:14pm

Net- just a quick on to say im thinking of you my lovely i hope all goes well either way- keep us posted bubs could be here for you quicker than you think xxxxx

Sazlou- i know how you feel about the work thing today is my last day its hard to believe its here but i cant wait to finally relax and enjoy a bit of time to get ready. Cant wait for all of us to be posting our announcements

Kellxx- welcome back i wish i could tell you about the aspirin thing but i really dont know because i have never been on it. Hopefully someone will give you an answer

Lucyloo- hope your looking after yourself babes xxx

AFM- the movements and twinges i have had all day are crazy but i dont know if its braxton hicks or not do they last most of the day?

Th

Net

Thursday, February 7th 2013, 10:56am

Hi ladies

Thanks for all your kind messages.

I'm back from hospital, no DVT thank goodness but all the signs of pre eclampsia so back tomorrow for monitoring. My BP went to 165/100 at one point! Left foot and leg so swollen the doctor was horrified my consultant hadn't even bothered to look at it when i was in the clinic last week. I'm really disappointed in the consultant as I told him all my symptoms last week and he didn't even bother to read my notes properly despite my BP being high, could have caught all of this much sooner. Was on the monitor quite a bit and contracting all the time but not painful so the doctors think LO is on her way. Got checked and cervix soft and 1cm dilated so hoping it will start soon!! Went to bed at 7pm last night as was so tired, feeling slightly more human today.

Hi Kelly and welcome, sorry I have no experience of taking asprin.

Sorry no personals, suffice to say thinking of you all and hope you're all well.

NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Friday, February 8th 2013, 8:10am

Hello everyone,

Net-glad everything is looking good. Shame about your consultant. Think sometimes they think we are hypochondriacs when it comes to our baby's. Fingers crossed your lo will be here soon. Put your feet up

Cleo-i am good thanks. How's you feeling not long now

Sazlou - how you getting on

Kellxx- welcome how things going.

Afm-well after a horrible start to the week things are looking up. IAs from Monday I am going down to 30 hours a week. Think standing on my feet for 9 hours a day is too much. So going to be doing 6 hour :thumbsup: . So fingers crossed I might have a bit more energy and less pains. BH have started last night I thought lo foot was gonna pop out pmsl hoping its just pressure.

Hope all the new mums are doing well and lo,s are well.

Net

Friday, February 8th 2013, 12:37pm

Hi ladies

Lucyloo, glad to hear your hours have been reduced, I do not know how you have been doing 40+ hours a week, I salute you! Sorry you had to spend Monday in hospital, I sympathise!

Cleo, my BH feel like someone is squeezing me round the middle.

AFM back from hsopital this morning. Blood pressure still too high so now on BP meds and daily hospital monitoring. I think they'll now induce me on due date unless LO decides to come sooner. I was convinced labour was starting at 3am this morning but took some paracetamol and managed to get back to sleep, so false alarm. LO was a minx on the CTG monitor, she kept trying to boot it off! A sign of things to come I am sure.... :laugh:

Right, back to my normal position on the sofa now, doctor's orders!!

Hope everyone is well - Sazlou, Mrs A, Cleo, Waylou (wasn't your c section date the 5th?! If so :congrats: ), Kelly, anyone else I have forgotten sincere apologies, i'll blame my high BP.

NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Net" (Feb 8th 2013, 12:40pm)

Net

Saturday, February 9th 2013, 8:15pm

Hey ladies, just a quick one to say I have been induced! Suspected pre eclampsia. Wish me luck! X
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Saturday, February 9th 2013, 10:24pm

net good luck babes ur soon gonna be a mummy xxxxxx i will have everything crossed for u xxxx

Children: Nil

Saturday, February 9th 2013, 10:29pm

Net - good luck! Hope all goes well. It's the last lap!! :xxx: :goodluck:

Sunday, February 10th 2013, 7:33am

:goodluck: :flowers: :xxx3: net

Sunday, February 10th 2013, 9:08am

Net good luck awwwwww your nearly there :goodluck: will be waiting to hear your wonderful news :xxx3:

Sunday, February 10th 2013, 10:10am

Net - wishing you all the luck in the world, hope the painful part is over soon & before you know it you'll have your bundle of joy in your arms blowkiss
My friends threw me a surprise baby shower last night & baked me the cutest cake, just attempted to download for you to see but not sure it's worked??? xXx
sazlou has attached the following file:

Sunday, February 10th 2013, 10:11am

Ha guess that answers my question thumbup

Monday, February 11th 2013, 10:02am

net huge good luck hunni cant wait to hear about your arrival xx

Net

Monday, February 11th 2013, 10:14pm

Ladies
My gorgeous little girl, Lia Caroline Grace was born at 10.30pm on sunday 10 Feb by emergency forceps delivery after she got into distress with cord around her neck. She's fine now but I had a second degree tear and episiotomy so am rather sore, plus still in hospital as BP is still too high, she weighed 6lb6oz and is just gorgeous. Will do birth announcement when I am out of hospitall
M xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 3:40am

blowkiss :party: :weehee: :congrats: net :xxx:

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 7:41am

woohoo :congrats: :flowerbasket: Fantastic news. Hope you recover soon :hugs: :xxx3:

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 12:10pm

:congrats: :balloons: net so happy for u wishing u a speedy recovery babes and cant wait to see pictures of lo

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 3:11pm

:congrats: Net, I'm so happy for you :party: :balloons: :balloons: Wishing you a very speedy recovery, forceps & second degree tear sounds awful you poor thing. I'm sure looking at your baby girl allows you to forget about all the trauma bab20 :xxx3:

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Feb 8th 2008

Children: 2 miracle icsi boys and 2 step kids.

What's Up?
Getting ready for another egg donation!!!

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 3:32pm

Congratulations net and beautiful name.x

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 2 Dec 08 (ES) -I'm a mummy Kaynan arrived 19.8.09! :heart:
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(
ICSI 4 (ES) -:BFP: 1.7.11 Cobi arrived 09.03.12 [zx160]
Egg donation Aug 2012 BFN for recipient- gutted
Egg donation Dec 2012 Recipient :BFP:
Egg donation 27.05.2013- not great - please pray for the recipient :dust:

Lisa Lou

Reg: Nov 1st 2008

Children: 2 gorgeous little Boys - our miracles!

What's Up?
I have the most gorgeous boys on the planet! x

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 4:40pm

Congratulations net on the arrival of your beautiful baby girl bab10

Lisa Lou
babydust

ME: 30, PCOS
DH: 32, Low Count

1st ICSI: BFP miscarriage @ 9 weeks
2 natural BFP both lost @ 8 weeks

March 11 FET: Beautiful BFP!! Baby Jayden arrived safe and sound on 29/12/2011, he is perfect!!
December 2012 shock natural BFP!! Baby Shay arrived quickly on 28/07/2013, he is gorgeous!!

waylou

Reg: Sep 30th 2011

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 9:52am

Hello everyone.....Just like to say that Louie Wayne Paley was born on 5th Feb @ 9.48am weighing 5lb 9oz. He is beautiful but very tiny xxxxx Just so happy that he is here and he is coming on leaps and bounds. Had a c-section at 36+1 because of the placenta praevia. Just starting to feel back to normal but still recovering from c-section. First week felt like id never slept before, but i am loving motherhood and looking forward to living life with my beautiful little Louie xxxxxxxxxx
:BFP: - IVF - 1st Cycle - June 2012 - [zx076] seen at 8w+1d measuring 16.7mm bab22

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 3:48pm

:congrats: Waylou :party: :xxx3:

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 6:33pm

:weehee: :congrats: waylou :xxx3:

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 6:46pm

wish me luck baby mccaul hey ladies
just quick update going in to be induced tomorrow had appointment today with consultant and she said my dates are out by a week and a half actually dur on 19th then she asked to examine me and im 3cm dilated so she has done a sweep. baby has very little fluid round her so if i dont go tonight i will be taken in tomorrow to be started properly baby mccaul will be here by the weekend xxxx

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 9:35pm

Cleo - I'll be thinking of you & wishing you a quick & relatively pain free delivery :hugs: It's so exciting, you'll have your baby in your arms before you know it :xxx:

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 11:35pm

:goodluck: Cleo :xxx3:

Thursday, February 14th 2013, 7:42am

well girlies sweep didnt make me go last night so waiting on hospital to phone its gonna be a long day. in all the commotion i missed waylous great news congratulations on ur new son how beautiful xxxx

Net

Thursday, February 14th 2013, 9:54am

Oh good luck Cleo! Thinking of you lots. The first few days with your LO are just amazing, enjoy! Hope labour is quick xx waylou massive cingrats, hope you are recovering well.

Hi everyone

Well life is very different but amazing, I am so in love with my baby girl. Will do birth announcement today if I get a chance

Xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

waylou

Reg: Sep 30th 2011

Thursday, February 14th 2013, 6:12pm

Congratulations net and good luck cleo!!! will be looking out for your post as soon as little one arrives.
Its been quite emotional peeps. I enjoy and have enjoyed reading everyones posts and climbing my way up from first to second then third trimester, remembering telling you all that i got a positive pregnancy test....now it feels like my journey with you all has ended :-( i would love to see piccies of your gorgeous bubbas and to see you all, so was wondering if you would like to add me as a friend on facebook. My profile is set to private so you wont actually find me, but i have a profile that i use for games which is in my dogs name (dont laugh) lol. The name is Macey Long. The profile pic is of two dogs. If you send me a friend request through i can add and then send u a request back through my own account. I just think it would be nice for us all to continue our journey together through motherhood, and not just through our pregnancies xxxxxxx Hope everybody is well and takes me up on my offer. I will paste the link to the facebook. If you do decide to add can u leave ur nickname in the inbox so i know who u all are :-)

https://www.facebook.com/macey.long.5
:BFP: - IVF - 1st Cycle - June 2012 - [zx076] seen at 8w+1d measuring 16.7mm bab22

Thursday, February 14th 2013, 7:37pm

:goodluck: cleo. Won't belong before you have your lo in your arms :xxx3: :hugs:

Well Sazlou looks like we are the last 2 as usuall . Fingers crossed we will be crossing the finish line soon [zx247] .

AFM - Had 34 week scan yesterday ans saw a consultant. Everything looking good. Baby head right down in my pelvis. He has been there for weeks now. Couldn't get a pic as he was not playing ball. He just stayed head down and refused to move even when she was jabbing him with the sonograph thingy rotf . Consultant say's he will see me again at 40 weeks if I haven't gone before. They said they wouldn't let me go over by 12 days. And as long as I am happy then everything should be ok. Feel as if I haven't much room left inside now,. Back is constantly aching feels like period pain and sometims all i want to do is lie down and cry.

Hope everyone and the babies are doing well.

If i have missed any new 3rd tri peeps sorry hope your well smile2

3 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

3 guests