You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Jan 5th 2009

Children: 3 children

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 5:09pm

Net

I will be in the labour ward as I have high BP and gestational diabetes. Wow we are near to each other! I sometimes have to go to the Pruh as my work colleagues are based there! :xxx:
:BFP: June 2012

Baby girl Millicent (Millie) born 16/1/13 bab21

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 5:35pm

Kittenlove - Small world! I was born at the hospital that used to be where the Pru is now.
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 6:44pm

Certainly is a small world Hun x

Reg: Jan 10th 2012

Children: None

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 8:21pm

newyear3 ladies, hope you & your bumps had a lovely relaxing time...
Lucyloo & I were wondering if it's time for us to jump across? It's a little quiet in the 2nd tri & it appears to be much more active in here with you all reaching towards the end [zx014] Can't believe we'll all have our lil miracles this year lurve
:xxx:

1st IVF cycle Feb 2012 :BFN: :sniff:

2nd IVF cycle July 2012 :BFP: bab22

Net

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 8:35pm

Sazlou - yes of course you guys should jump across! Be good to chat to you again. Xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 8:56pm

:weehee: :hi: lucyloo & sazlou :xxx3:

Reg: Oct 31st 2011

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 2:58am

Hi guys, think it's time to jump.

How you all getting on. Gonna be a baby boom over the next few months with us all having our little beans :thumbsup: . cannot believe we are going to meet our babies this year : D

Tube Ectopic Right tube removed :bawl: Miscarriage :bawl:
April 2012 1st IVF attempt :BFN: July FET 2012 :BFP: Heart beat seen 6 +
Henri Owen William born 6/3/13 baby7

Reg: Apr 26th 2011

Children: 1 daughter, 16 years old, new baby boy 10 weeks old

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 12:07pm

hi ladies hope you all had a fab new year, i for 1 spent the 1st new years in 13 years sober and got to say i dont miss my party lifestyle at all and cant even imagine drinking again lol.
im off for my whooping cough jab now not looking forward to it, then getting some lunch and coming home and doing the babies bag for hospital woop woop still not done mine but have everything ready except something to wear home lol,
hope everyones doing well xx
[zx076] :BFP: JUNE 2011 ectopic bigcloud

:BFP: seen @6 weeks [zx076] & 7 weeks & 10 weeks [zx115] also 13 weeks

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 1:56pm

Hello ladies hope you & your bumps are all well :thumbsup:

Just taking a quick break from my pile of paper work which never appears to be getting smaller :thumbdown: I have a calendar next to my desk & i've started to mark off the days to my maternity leave. Cannot wait to finish work & relax for a few weeks before baby arrives - just my luck he'll arrive early (8 o)

When did you all book your whooping jab? Is 28 weeks too early?

Also just wanted to ask if you've all washed everything baby related? I've got all my lil outfits hung up nicely but I've read you should wash everything first including bedding etc. I plan to wash all baby clothes but wasn't planning on washing every single item. That said I don't want to harm babies delicate skin with any nasty chemicals on new things. So much to think about ?o( Nice stress to have though : D

:xxx:

Friday, January 4th 2013, 1:19am

Hi ladies,

It is 1:15am and I am up again. My nose is constantly blocked but only at night. The rest of the timne its fine. I don't even think I have a cold. I just want a good nights sleep. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get some sleep :sleeping:

Friday, January 4th 2013, 6:02am

Hey lucyloo thumbup

I suffered early on with a stuffy nose and sneezing at night. I think it's called pregnancy rhinitis . I still get it now sometimes. It's the build up of mucous in the body. The only thing to do is to lay with more pillows. Hope it gets better for you.

I have a scan today....really hope I don't see anything I don't want to as we still don't know sex! :scared:

Net

Friday, January 4th 2013, 1:01pm

Lucyloo

if I knew I'd tell you, but I haven't had a good night's sleep in about 2 months! I get terrible leg cramps, then I need a wee, never ending cycle!

Kittenlove, good luck with the scan and hope you don't see anything you don't want to see!

Sazlou - I have washed everything in non bio washing liquid, I think it's just my nesting instincts! I want to wash everything at the moment - very unlike me - haha. I just had my whooping cough jab last week at 33 weeks. You can have it anytime between 28 and 38 weeks. Be warned it gives you a dead arm - make sure you get it on the arm you sleep on least.

Hi everyone else, how are you all?

AFM had a lovely 2 days with my uni house mate who came down to stay with me. She told me she is 5 weeks PG with her 3rd as well - my other housemate is also PG, so all 3 of us PG at the same time!
Just bought a few bits for LO in the John Lewis sale and mooched about the shops. I am really struggling to walk too far now, have terrible back ache, so gonna put my feet up this afternoon.
I have also booked a private scan at 36 weeks for a last bit of reassurance. I read yesterday that NICE are recommending that all women in the UK have a scan at 36 weeks on the NHS by 2014, a,long with the 12 and 20 week scans as the UK is very unusual in not doing this.
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Friday, January 4th 2013, 2:06pm

Hello Ladies,

Lucyloo - I had problems with my sinuses for weeks & in the end my GP gave me antibiotics which cleared my head & sinus problem. Like Net I haven't had a good night's sleep in weeks, either back, leg ache or always needing a pee. If it's not one thing it's another. Maybe it's natures way of saying get use to the sleepless nights ladies :snigger:

Kittenlove - hope everthing go's well with your scan

Net - Yeah I agree it's best to wash everything, it's just I have so much to get through & like looking at it all hung up new :happy: I'm not surprised you've booked a private scan, think I'll be doing the same. Can't believe what a fuss my MW made at my first app about being high risk due to IVF & I've only had 2 scans & can count all my app on one hand :cross:

AFM - have my MW app this afternoon which means I get to leave work early :P I'm taking a list of questions with me today as I want to know about my birth plan & loads of other stuff which hasn't been discussed. At my last app my MW was in such a rush we were in & out in 5 mins. That won't be the case today with my list :snigger:

Has anybody experienced a stitch type pain in their tummy when walking? Over the past week when every I walk a little brisk - usually when I'm rushing for my bus. I experience a stitch which stops when I stop walking. It's on my list but just wondered if anybody else has experienced anything similar ?(

Hope you all have a fab weekend :xxx:

Net

Friday, January 4th 2013, 3:44pm

Hey Sazlou

yep get those stitch type pains loads. had one last night on left hand side under bump - it had gone by morning though and only hurt when I got up or moved about. Our ligaments are stretching so much it must be due to that. Hope yours aren't too painful!

Neither my MW or consultant have even mentioned a birth plan, where I'll give birth, impact of IVF (if any) to me yet - all rubbish given that my notes specifically state they should have discussed it with me at my 32 week check. I see either one every 2 weeks or so but always feel so rushed I forget to ask. So I have also written down a list and my MW won't know what's hit her when I go in 2 weeks! My MW (well midwives, I never see the same one) are all very relaxed about the IVF bit, most never even mention it even though it's written in massive black letters at the top of my notes. So I'm hoping it won't impact anything too much. I think my asthma is going to be the real issue and will prevent me using the birthing centre. Ah well.

Well, so much for putting my feet up, have spent the last 2 hours sorting out DH's finances and VAT returns - and I thought maternity leave would let me escape that (I'm an accountant!). Now definitely off to relax. Have a good evening everyone

xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Reg: Jun 1st 2012

Children: one beautiful daughter thank u and 4 angels in heaven

Friday, January 4th 2013, 8:42pm

hey lovely ladies
wanted to wish all of u a newyear1 it's gonna be a great 2013 for all of us
so glad to see u are all doing well and had a sober New year like me first one in a very long time

I have no updates as such just got furniture ordered today finally and getting Roman painted next week

LO is moving nicely getting big less and less room so can feel everything. Will keep updated more in next few weeks

Friday, January 4th 2013, 8:56pm

Hey girls :hi:

Hope your all ok!

Had my 36 week scan today. All went well! Baby was yawning which was so cute :hugs: my consultant said she is going to do a membrane sweep at 39 weeks. If that doesn't work il be induced just before 40 weeks. Has anyone had a membrane sweep before? :xxx3:

Children: Nil

Friday, January 4th 2013, 10:59pm

Hi Cleo and Mrs G, glad to hear you are getting on well! I've started my cycle again - hoping it all works out this time!

Not long to go now - :goodluck: :xxx3:

All the best to the other 3rd Trimester ladies too!!! :xxx: :xxx3:

Net

Saturday, January 5th 2013, 7:02am

Hi Mrs G - I remember you - I hope your next cycle goes well. xxx

Kittenlove - are you being induced due to IVF or your GD/BP? Interesting to know so I can discuss this with my consultant when I see him.

Cleo - hey! How's the job? My LOs movements have changed like that, less of them but when they come they are sooo strong!

AFM up early due to cramp and carpal tunnel. Fingers on my left hand are now permanently numb! Meeting my NCT gang today for a catch up, will be good to see them all. They are all a few weeks further on than me so will be nice to be the smallest one in the room rather than the largest for a change!

Have a good weekend everyone

xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Saturday, January 5th 2013, 7:24am

Morning ladies.

Kitten love - glad your scan went well. Not long now.

Cleo- nice to here your doing well

Sazlou - I was supposed to get a consultant on new years eve but they said one wasn't available so never saw one. Also my mW never really disscuses anything with me about the ivf. When I first meet the mW she mad a big deal about if being high risk but that's it. Fingers crossed you get some answers on your next appointment.

Net - hope you managed to put your feet up.

AFM still not sleeping. My nose is constantly blocked and when I do blow my nose tmi good just comes out. On top of that dh keeps waking me up when I do sleep. And I can't seem to manage at work at the moment I am on my feet every day all day :sadface: and don't get to sit down for 6 hours.
Hope you all have a lively weekend I am off to work

Saturday, January 5th 2013, 8:03am

Morning :rainbow:

Net...yes my consultant said that as I have GD and high BP although both controlled by medication she said she would be happier to do a sweep at 39 weeks then induction if that fails. My BP was highish yesterday and I had + protein in urine which they are sending off to check. I think probably the membrane sweep will be ineffective. Iv been reading about it and its more likely to work after 40 weeks!

Lucyloo I understand the insomnia :scream: been awake most the night! Hope works not too bad for you today.

Cleo. Happy new year to you too newyear4

AFM I have a few days off work. Need to rest up as still working and don't plan to leave till I go into labour. Have a few annual leave days to take. :xxx3:

Saturday, January 5th 2013, 2:21pm

Hi Girlies

Awh Mrs G- good to see you are back and raring to go with your next cycle i will have everything crossed for you this time babes.

Net- job is going well in the hospital and am still flat out in the shop its all systems go still on the work front but im starting to feel tired now so need to slow down soon i think even DH says so

Lucyloo- i know what the lack of sleep feels like i had absolutely none last night and feeling definitely more like i have been hit by a bus most times and because i am on my feet in the shop the whole time my ankles are swollen at night and cant get comfortable at all.

Kittenlove- i hope you are looking after yourself

Mrs A- how are things with you

Maybe we will see a few babies in the next few weeks ladies....im wishing i go a few weeks early i know thats bad but it would be nice im so impatient

Soz if i missed out on anyone and hope to be online more now i got my new kindle fire hd :thumbsup:

Reg: Nov 10th 2009

Children: Yes please!

Saturday, January 5th 2013, 5:04pm

Hey Gang
Hope we are all doing ok?
Mrs G - I didn't cycle with you but I am wishing you so much luck with your next cycle :thumbsup:
Cleo there does come a point where you have to slow down. Our bodies are good at telling us when enough's enough.
Kittenlove hope your alright, You sound like your having a bit of a time of it with your Bp & GD :thumbdown: Make the most of your time off.
Lucyloo - does it help to prop yourself up a bit with a load of pillows? I had a similar thing & that helped. Didn't last forever though so hopefully it will pass.
Net hope you had a nice time with your NCT buddies : D sorry to hear about your carpal tunnel, not nice.
Sazlou I have the stitch thing going on. Annoying but I don't think it's anything to wory about. Although if you are worried make sure you ask your midwife or GP......don't just worry about it.

Well AFM - c section on Monday :S feeling really excited and today properly nervous for the first time! the baby doesn't seem to be as active - I think it knows ;) it's normally constantly on the go & it's having some real sleep periods at the moment. I don't think I feel ready for it to be over. I am so desperate to meet him/her but at the same time I love having it so close that I can feel every movement. Ahhhhh, sure that will go away once it's in my arms..... Lots of love to you all xxxx

TTC 4 Years Me 34 DH 49
Oct 10 Laser Surgery (PCOS) & removal of Endo
1st IVF Jan 12 @ St Barts - BFN

2nd ICSI Apr 12 @ ARGC :BFP: please stay with us :pray:

Our beautiful daughter arrived safely 7.1.13

MY DIARY

Saturday, January 5th 2013, 6:07pm

Hey Dawnie....wow Monday! Lots and lots of love and luck to you :hugs:

Reg: Mar 18th 2010

Children: Little one on the way....so excited long awaited!

Sunday, January 6th 2013, 10:05am

Not long to go now ladies.....hope everyone is ok!

kitten love what a pain with high BP and GD but you are nearly there....love the working till you drop idea as wok in the same place as delivery lol.

As for pregnancy rhinitis think that's what I av had for 2 weeks. Did have a cold pre Xmas ad t moved to sinus bu then cleared up....for a day....

Now tmi all clear but bunged up and stuffy at like 4am in AM. Grrrr. To be honest I think it has something to do with hydration during the day...if I drink lots I'm ok...have read this too! So more water it is but then of course this means 100 loo breaks lol

Well I had my midwife appt on Thursday and I have to say it was yet anther I have not seen and she was crap! I have throughout been measuring 1cm ahead of my weeks which is fine and no worries there, saw this lady and she just quickly laid measure on me and said yep 4cm ahead this week and freaked me out!

I pulled a face at my hubby as I thought she didn't feel for my uterus and seemed very slap dash! So had antenatal class yesterday and asked another midwife to measure me....sure enough it came out 1cm ahead of my weeks not 4cm!!! But I still have to go for a re check next Thursday as I think they feel awkward questioning what another midwife has put even though she s wrong! Grrr. I got it rechecked as they started asking about Polyhydramous and being induced....seems all ok so can relax again....silly woman!

I am 35 weeks Tuesday! Washed most things...yes it has to be non bio and you have to make sure ur clothes are non bio too...m/w said yesterday in antenatal class as skin so sensitive awww X. I may pack my hospital bag today, only 10 days left at work!

Good luck Dawnie wow tomorrow! Xxx
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
Sept 2010/Apr11 - 2 x icsi -BFN
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw
Dr Gorgy Jun12 :BFP:
bab22 Evan born 25/01/13 perfect baby7

Net

Sunday, January 6th 2013, 12:51pm

Just a quick one to say good luck for tomorrow Dawnie! So exciting. Sorry I can't type more, both hands are agony from carpal tunnel.

xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Sunday, January 6th 2013, 4:30pm

Good luck tomorrow dawnie can't wait to here your news : D hope all goes well xxxx

Reg: Dec 14th 2011

Children: I have two sons 15 + 12 and a daughter who's 6 years old and another little man on route :)

Sunday, January 6th 2013, 5:49pm

Hi ladies so lovely and busy in here again :) I'm not going to even attempt to catch up, I hope were all doing well today and lo's too : D

Kittenlove I had a sweep with my daughter at 41weeks though I went into labour four days later, I've known people it has worked for before 39weeks so fingers crossed for you it gets the party started :thumbsup:

Xxx

Reg: Mar 9th 2012

Monday, January 7th 2013, 1:51am

Good luck Dawnie. So excited for you :xxx:
me-34 dh-45
2008 - ectopic prg -right tube removed, left-blocked
IVF - March-April 2012 :piggy:

Monday, January 7th 2013, 2:50am

Good luck Dawnie [zx033]

Reg: Jul 21st 2009

Children: 2 angels watching over us & our precious DD Scarlett Leigh <3

Monday, January 7th 2013, 2:24pm

:hi: girls.. been AWOL again haven't I ... tut!

firstly.. dawnie has had her baby, but I'll let her have the chance to update this thread :)
All is well...

secondly... I'm still tryna shift this stubborn little minx!
Tried everything... sex/bouncing on a ball/long walks/hot baths/raspberry leaf tea/cleaning on all 4's ... she isn't for budging it seems :(

Am booked in for a sweep this thursday & midwife did agree to book me in for induction on 18th (a week on friday) ...
Grrrrr so far away lol... really driving me mad now!

Along with the no sleep thing! I am waking up every 3 hours on the dot (coincides with feeding baby times) ...
I have a wee, then I suffer from heartburn...
Sometimes I get back to sleep, other times I head on downstairs and watch tele for a few hours! :(
Its really bad! .. And I also have the sinus problem... like I got constant goo down the back of my nose/throat :thumbdown:

Come on baby now! Mummy needs something to do, haha, am bored rotten!! ;) ::P
April 12 - IVF - :BFP:

April 17 - Here we go again!

Monday, January 7th 2013, 2:58pm

Poor you Amyeliz! I hope something happens for you before the 18th!

Woohoo to Dawnie :congrats: cant wait for an update and I'm so pleased she's doing ok!

Children: I have two sons 15 + 12 and a daughter who's 6 years old and another little man on route :)

Monday, January 7th 2013, 3:03pm

Hi Amyeliz great news about Dawnie can't wait for her update. Sounds like your little lady is very cosy in you hopefully your sweep will get her on the move :).
I do feel for you so uncomfortable when you pass your due date, fingers crossed she makes her grand entrance for you very soon :)

I hope everyone else is good today?

And of course massive congratulations to Dawnie

Xxx

Monday, January 7th 2013, 5:31pm

hi ladies wow cant wait to hear from dawnie, how are you all xx

Reg: Apr 8th 2009

Children: Beautiful daughter born 31/1/10

Monday, January 7th 2013, 7:24pm

Hi lasses,
I don't know if any of you remember me from cycle buddies or the first trimester?! I have finished work this week and due to being so pregnant now (code for being huge!) I think thought I'd try and get back into the forum especially since I can't do much else!
How is everyone doing? I've had a quick glance back and it looks like some of you don't have long to go...exciting : D
I am 35 weeks today and should really start getting organised! I lent a lot of my newborn and 0-3month stuff to a friend so will have to get that back.
Hope to post more often and get to know you all again ;)
Cx

1st IVF May 2009 :BFP:
Beautiful girl born on due date 31/1/10.
2nd IVF started Oct 2012 but stopped due to miracle natural :BFP:
No foetal pole seen at 7w or 9w scan - ERPC at 12 wks :bawl:
3rd IVF May 2012 :BFP: perfect [zx076] seen at 7w2

Monday, January 7th 2013, 8:08pm

Hi everyone,

Can't wait tho here dawnies news. Won't belong before we are all mummy's :yes: .
Good to here you are all doing well.
Fingers crossed amyeliz the time flys passed. Bet you can't wait for your little bean to arrive.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Afm- still not sleeping now have a chest infection. Typical I can never do things easily I always have to make things difficult :teehee: .
I still can't believe I am in the third trimester. Time has just flown by.

waylou

Reg: Sep 30th 2011

Monday, January 7th 2013, 8:53pm

Hello everyone. 32 weeks today had flu and whooping jab today as well. Hope it went well for dawnie today xx
Theres a programme on in a minute (9pm) on bbc4 about fertility, called babymakers set in a liverpool clinic, gonna see if its worth watchin.....hope everyone is doing good xxxx
:BFP: - IVF - 1st Cycle - June 2012 - [zx076] seen at 8w+1d measuring 16.7mm bab22

Tuesday, January 8th 2013, 5:17am

Hi Clarabelle I remember you : D hope you've been keeping well? 8 days left here :) not long for you either now I see. I'm almost organised as of last weekend but I'm struggling to find a baby box I like :( I would wish you a relaxed and chilled maternity leave but I'm sure your daughter may have other ideas hehe.

Hi Lucyloo good to see your doing well :) yes the time just comes and goes doesn't it. Sorry to hear your unable to sleep due to chest infection I hope you get better soon.

Waylou hi :thumbsup: hope your arm/arms are ok this morning. We're the programmes any good?

Hope everyone else is good today too?

Xxx

waylou

Reg: Sep 30th 2011

Tuesday, January 8th 2013, 11:39am

Arms were fine when i had the jabs, didnt feel a thing....but trying to sleep last night, forget it!!! dead arms and a lot of pain when trying to lay on either side.
Programme was a walk back down memory lane, reminded me a lot about my treatment, but they didnt really show any success stories, everyones ivf failed i think, so it was quite upsetting to watch towards the end. Makes me realise how lucky i am that my treatment worked first time.
:BFP: - IVF - 1st Cycle - June 2012 - [zx076] seen at 8w+1d measuring 16.7mm bab22

Net

Tuesday, January 8th 2013, 11:56am

Hi everyone
Sorry no personals as carpal tunnel making typing so hard. I am miserable with it I must say as I can't sleep more than about one hour before it waskes me up. Left hand is totally numb.
Look forward to hearing Dawnie's baby news. Hi to Clarabelle and Watermelon too.
Sorry can't type any more now but I am reading and thinking of you all.Xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Wednesday, January 9th 2013, 9:06am

Waylou I'm not surprised with you having both at same time :( hope you slept better last night? I watched the Ivf programme on bbc I player not much makes me cry but that did, one lady was successful she had a boy back in December :D it was the couple who he admitted to 10 pints of alcohol a week and she looked at him gone out :). I hope your good today?

Hi Net sorry to hear your carpal tunnel is still really bad :(

I do hope everyone else is keeping well?

Xxx

Wednesday, January 9th 2013, 2:58pm

afternoon ladies awww seems alot of sleepless nights for us all, hope your carpel tunnel eases up hun.
afm i have my 1st anti natal class tomorrow eeekkkkkkk
xx

Wednesday, January 9th 2013, 4:08pm

Afternoon ladies and bumps

Mrsandrews - have fun at your antinatal class. I can't wait to start mine.

Net - hope your carpel tunnel eases. I am suffering from pins and needles and numb hands. It always wakes me up but it is only at night. I can't imagine how uncomfortable it is for you.

Emmajane- good to here your doing well. It won't belong before your little one arrives.

Sazlou - how you getting on?

Waylou, clarabell, Cleo and everyone else hope your all well.

AFM - feeling better.still not sleeping but that seems normal for all of us ^^ . day off today done a bit shopping for my little bean. Nothing really much to report.

Hope e everyone else is doing well.

Reg: Apr 8th 2009

Children: Beautiful daughter born 31/1/10

Wednesday, January 9th 2013, 4:25pm

Hi lasses,
Just sitting waiting for my ferry home, DD asleep in the back so thought I'd take a minute and catch up!

MrsA enjoy you antenatal classes, have to confess I didn't do any, ignorance was bliss! No only kidding I did a lot of reading and for me to go to any it would have meant a 100 mile round trip for each one! Maybe you can pass on any good tips!

Net I Pitt York carpal tunnel. I too get numb hands/fingers at night but also get carpal tunnel if I try to do anything too detailed, like knitting which I normally love to do :-( do you have a wrist splint? I found that really helped.

Emmajayne how's tricks, counting the days yet?

Lucy I've been in town today to get my hair done as a treat and bought a few little things for bubba. Well more looking at prices to compare to Internet - want to shop locally if I can! Main purchase was a gym ball, I borrowed one last time and loved sitting on it, so splashed out on one for myself this time. Maybe it'll help me get back into shape after the birth.....yeah right : D

Hope everyone else is well.
Cxx

1st IVF May 2009 :BFP:
Beautiful girl born on due date 31/1/10.
2nd IVF started Oct 2012 but stopped due to miracle natural :BFP:
No foetal pole seen at 7w or 9w scan - ERPC at 12 wks :bawl:
3rd IVF May 2012 :BFP: perfect [zx076] seen at 7w2

Thursday, January 10th 2013, 4:13pm

Hey Ladies

OMG its good to hear Dawnie has had her baby the first of us all to start the ball rolling

Lucyloo- sorry about your chest infection hope its clearing up

Awh Net so sorry to hear your carpel tunnel is causing you problems

Mrs A - hope your antenatal classes are going well i am going to my first one on wednesday night

Emmajayne- not long now come on baby!!!

Sazlou- hope bubba is getting big

AFM- not much to report baby is doing well was at midwife on tuesday and im measuring bang on my dates. Good baby. Got a wee bit of a telling off as i had a trace of glucose in my urine on tuesday but hey thats the first time thats happened and i think it was more cuz i drank a bottle of lucozade just before i went in and i was told that it shows up straight away. Still working away and now i cant wait til maternity leave starts only 30 days to go.

Thursday, January 10th 2013, 9:06pm

Lucyloo yes not long now still feels miles away though, glad your feeling better and awwww at shopping for your little one. I do hope your good today?

Clarabelle hi : D yes definitely on count down starting to feel anxious now though. Oooow gym ball I can't find them locally :( tricks are good hope your keeping well?

Cleo hi Hun and you tell him for me hehe he's not listening to me, dh or my daughter glad to hear you and bubba are well :D oooow count down to maternity leave I bet you can't wait for a rest.

Xxx

Net

Saturday, January 12th 2013, 8:36am

Hi ladies

Emmajayne - not long to go at all - how are yo feeling?

Cleo - glad LO is growing nicely, hope you're not too knackered from work!

Clarabelle - I sit and watch TV from my gym ball - quite comfy! I practiced lots of labour positions using it at antenatal classes and found them quite good.

Lucyloo - hope you've managed some sleep?

Hi to everyone else, sorry for lack of more personals and bad typing, I can only use little finger and one next to it to type now as it hurts too much to use the others - was in tears again yesterday with this carpa;l tunnel. The doctor basically said there's nothing I can do, and now I am struggling even to brush my own teeth and wash my own hair, how on earth I am going to hold my LO I do not know. DH is being amazing, he has become an expert hair dryer in the morning and is doing all the cooking and cleaning. So much for my vision of spending my mat leave sorting ut the house and cooking! However have managed to find some comfy sleep positions so feeling slightly more human. My ankles have swollen up nicely now too - lovely!! I am hoping LO doesn't go overdue, it's so annoying as it's stopping me enjoying the pregnancy and this might be the only one I have so really want to try to enjoy it. Sorry for the rant.

Hope you are all OK, off to shake my wrists a bit now!!

xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 5:44am

Hi Net :) yes 3 days left eeek I'm getting nervous now at every twinge. Sorry to hear your still having a rough time with your carpal tunnel :'( bless your dh what a star ah, glad to hear you've managed to find some sleeping positions though. Fingers crossed for you that you don't go over :).

Xxx

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 6:20am

Morning everyone

Net - pleased you have managed some sleeping positions. What a fantastic dh you have. He is looking after you so well. Do you know if the carpel tunnel will go when baby arrives. I have managed some sleep. I am now wearing a support belt now so am starting to feel a bit better now.

how's everyone else getting on

AFM - feeling a bit normal now. Wearing a support belt which is taking a lot of pain from my pelvis. Keep waking up with pins and needles in my hands and arms. One more week at work then I have a few days off can't wait. Only problem is I am leaving someone new to run everything. I only have 6 weeks to train them up before I go on mat leave. So after next week they are on there own for a few days. Just realized i am 30 weeks today woohoo

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lucyloo" (Jan 13th 2013, 6:23am)

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 8:50am

awww its nice to see everyones sleeping better now too, anti natal was far better than i thhought had visions of sitting in a circle and panting lol,
also yesterday i had the biggest surprise ever all my friends had planned a baby shower had an amazing day and was bowled over how everyone had kept it from me for around 2/3 months lol
how are you all this morning xxx

Net

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 9:45am

Morning all

Lucyloo - sounds like you have carpal tunnel too - it's not nice is it. Mine never goes unfortunately, think I am very unlucky, hope your pins and needles aren't too bad. The rest of your time at work will fly by!

Mrs A - how lovely of your friends, that's so sweet of them. Glad you liked the antenatal classes. I also had visions of sitting on the floor panting but luckily they didn't make us do that!!

AFM my bump is like a rock - I am really uncomfortable and not sure why it's so hard. Had some braxton hicks last night but was having cramps at bottom of bump too. Going to call the midwife tomorrow if bump hasn't softened a bit. It's probably just wind - lol - but better get it checked I suppose. LO has been havin a right old wiggle about as well so not helping. I really am a miserable old so and so at the moment aren't I! Npthing planned for today, it's so cold out anyway, just hoping the snow doesn't reach us in Kent. Think we might escape it judging by the forecast. Have a lovely Sunday everyone

xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

2 guests