You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Nov 10th 2009

Children: Yes please!

Friday, November 23rd 2012, 12:42pm

Glad your busy - makes the time go quicker doesn't it. Yay! can't believe your finishing so soon, great news.
Yeah that's the same as me. The feet in ribs are bloody painful aren't they! little ratbags : D
We will get feet soon I'm sure :thumbsup:
xxx

TTC 4 Years Me 34 DH 49
Oct 10 Laser Surgery (PCOS) & removal of Endo
1st IVF Jan 12 @ St Barts - BFN

2nd ICSI Apr 12 @ ARGC :BFP: please stay with us :pray:

Our beautiful daughter arrived safely 7.1.13

MY DIARY

Reg: Oct 19th 2010

Children: one IVF miracle, yippee!!!!!

Friday, November 23rd 2012, 3:47pm

Hey Amy & Dawnie,

Yeah look like just us 3 left in here now!

Amy ~ hope your not too busy..xx

Dawnie ~ how did your GTT test go?..xx

Ive got GD and they found out because at 30weeks there was glucose in my urine sample just at a routine NHS MW apt, I am controlling it by diet and Metformin tablets and trying to be really good as I dont want to go on Insulin jabs as I'm still doing Clexane injections every day, my tummy is really badly bruised at the mo and just been to see the MW who says I will have to stay on Clexane til baby is 6weeks old!

I am also like you girls getting alot of pain in my right ribs, baby is head down starting to engage laid round the right side with bum and tops of legs tucked right into my right ribs and legs stretched out across to the left, not managed to see any prints yet but cos I've got an anterior placenta that cushions alot of it!

Whats everyone upto over the weekend? We have got some friends and their little girls coming over tomorrow they wantto see the nursery and then we are at a boozy bbq babyshower at night with some new friends we met at antenatal then a christening of 3 babies on sunday so a busy weekend, I am hoping to get quite abit of sleep too as not slept well past few nights, getting quite uncomfy!!

Have a good one ladies..xxxx

Me:32 DH:34 TTC:3yrs
IVF 1 2 & 3 BFN :bawl:
4th FET with Immunes March 12 :BFP: :pray: please stay with us :angel2:
bab22 Joseph William ~ Born 13/12/12 ~ 7.13lb!

Friday, November 23rd 2012, 5:41pm

Hi Shelle
Just the 3 of us then! : D easy to keep track of ;)
That's interetsing re the clexane - I have to come off mine at 34 weeks. So you had a routine test and they found the GD - Amy might be worth mentioning again? I'm sure if they thought you might have it they would test you.....
Shelle can't you do your clexane in your bum? I've suffered really badly with bruising & eggs from the clexane from the start so they let me move to my thighs & it did the same to them. Then I asked if I could try my bum when I stopped the gestone & whilst it bruises it's no where near as bad as my tummy or thighs were. One of my other ARGC friends has moved to her bum too & found it far better.
Wow you really do have a busy weekend Shelle! good for you - I am getting so tired I can't arrange to have full on weekends any more!

I bet you are on proper countdown now Shelle aren't you! is the nursery all ready? Funny how the kicks & pains are all down the right side isn't it - they must all naturally lay that way inside then.

DH is at Twickenham tomorrow at the rugby so I am home alone. Just going to do some yoga & a walk (might go to the gym if the weather is bad again) then sunday we are out to lunch. We were meant to be having some friends over from france but she called last night to say she's unwell. She's had a horrid year with lumps in her breasts that have had to be removed. Hashimoto's disease (problem with the thyroid) and now she's started suffering with panic attacks & vertigo which they think is another illness called menieres disease (problem with the inner ear) so she's too unwell to travel bless her. She's really not a poorly person so I feel for her so much. SHe sounds so down and is such a long way away, I just want to pop in and give her a cuddle.

Enjoy the weekend! xxx

TTC 4 Years Me 34 DH 49

MY DIARY

Reg: Jul 21st 2009

Children: 2 angels watching over us & our precious DD Scarlett Leigh <3

Sunday, November 25th 2012, 8:52pm

I think I get more on my left side girls with regards to movement ...
I know her kicks are always to my left ribs ;)
April 12 - IVF - :BFP:

Sept 18 - Here we go again! ICSI this time

Reg: Jan 5th 2009

Children: 3 children

Sunday, November 25th 2012, 9:11pm

Hey ....can I join in :-)
:BFP: June 2012

Baby girl Millicent (Millie) born 16/1/13 bab21

Monday, November 26th 2012, 10:48am

Het girls

hope you all had a lovely weekend? ~ I did was tiring but enjoyed it and best of all time is passing so quickly! starsmile

Kittenlove ~ :hi: and welcome hun! Hope you and bump are well? what is your due date?..xx

Dawnie ~ hope you had a relaxing weekend, what a shame your friend had to cancel coming over she sounds like she is having a real tough time. My best friend is going through IVF shes actually having egg retrieval this morning as I type, its so difficult with me being about to drop but she knows everything we have been through to get here and I believe she is pleased for us but it must still be hard for her...wish I could give her a big hug too.. :hugs: xx

Amy ~ happy last week at work hun, :party: hope it goes quickly and easily for you. Have you been getting lots more kicks in the ribs?? I have!! They are strong even though they are still tiny!..xx

AFM ~ feel shattered so having a lazy day at home today catching up on chores, DH is away to London tomorrow but only for the day so as I am at hospital in the morning seeing two consultants and hopefully getting a definite plan of action my mum is coming with me, she is coming to stay tonight and tomorrow night so will be nice to spend some time with her.

Have a good day ladies.. blowkiss xxxx

Monday, November 26th 2012, 12:48pm

thumbup hi shellebelle my due date is 1st feb...... :biggrin:

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Friday, November 30th 2012, 4:58pm

Hello ladies!!! Can I join you guys now? Cannot believe am 29 weeks already!
Xxxxx
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Friday, November 30th 2012, 8:33pm

:wave: hi Net :hi:

Net

Wednesday, December 5th 2012, 5:51pm

Hello ladies

It's soooo quiet in here I thought I'd just post!

Cannot believe I am 30 weeks on Friday already, seems like yesterday I was going through tx! People keep telling me I have a small bump but doesn't feel that way to me. I am really struggling with digestion and my brain still hasn't told my stomach (or rather the other way around!) that I cannot eat as much as I used to. Have really bad restless legs as well - anyone else get this? Have midwife tomorrow, then 32 week scan 21 Dec to check placenta position and whether LO has moved from breech. I don't think she has judging from the kicks I keep getting in a rather delicate area!

Finally got nursery furniture assembled last weekend and now really need to make a list of things to buy. All we have is pram, car seat, nursery furniture and some baby gros handed down from my brother. And that's it!!

Anyway thought I'd just pop in and say hi - I think there are only a few peeps in here at the moment - Shellbelle, Amy, Dawnie< kittenlove and me? Have I missed anyone? Sorry if I have.

xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Wednesday, December 5th 2012, 9:35pm

Hiya Net :hi: how you doing?

Iv had quite a bit of swelling in just my right ankle today! Strange! Feeling extremely tired too :yawning:

Thursday, December 6th 2012, 4:12pm

Hi girls!

Net ~ welcome hun!..xx

\kittenlove ~ hope the info on GD helped, how are your levels coming out now?..xx

Amy ~ are you a lady of leisure now?..xx

Dawnie ~ your quiet! ~ hope your ok hun..xx

AFM ~ had a sweep on tuesday but the MW couldnt do it properly as my cervix wasnt open or something but since then I have had lots of cramps and twinges and abit of brownish discharge so I'm hoping its kicked started something! Booked in for another sweep on monday and then if that doesnt work then I'm going in properly next wednesday on my due date for a full induction, hopefully by this time next week I will be a mummy! ;)

xxxx

Thursday, December 6th 2012, 5:31pm

Hi Shelle belle. :biggrin: yes I'm better at doing my blood tests for GD. Iv been taking 3 readings one day all about 1 & half hours after meals and then next day 4 readings all before meals. So far out of 13 readings 8 or 9 have been too high. I see the diabetic team next week to discuss the results.

How is everyone? high5

Thursday, December 6th 2012, 6:02pm

hi kittenlove,

thats exactly what I have to do alternate days one day before meals and then the next an hour after, I find breakfast the hardest meal!

hope your apt goes well next week..xxx

Net

Friday, December 7th 2012, 8:17am

Hi ladies

hi Shellebelle - how exciting for you! Hope the sweep has kick started things. What an amazing Christmas you are going to have this year!

Kittenlove - sorry to hear you have GD. I had my test last week as my brother is type 1 diabetic but it came back OK. Hope that you can get it under control with diet and your sugar levels start to behave themselves.

Amy/dawnie - how are you both?

AFM saw MW yesterday. OMG ladies she tried to work out what position LO was in and it was AGONY! Apparently I have good stomach muscles (haha how that happened I have NO idea, haven't been to the gym since about 2010!) so it was hard to tell but my tummy hurt all evening afterwards and she still couldn't tell which way round she was other than she definitely isn't head down. I get kicked in the bottom right of my stomach so I'm assuming she's still breech or lying a bit diagonally with her head top left and legs bottom right. 32 weeks scan will tell me anyway, and then she'll probably move anyway! BP and measurements all OK though so that's good.

Only 2 more weeks at work, I cannot wait to finish.

Right, got a day of housework ahead of me (I don't work on a friday), the house looks like a tip ;)

Have a lovely day all xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Friday, December 7th 2012, 9:21am

Hi Gang
I'm so sorry - I'm rubbish sometimes.
Shellebelle - OMG! so exciting - good luck.........keep us posted.
Net that sounds horrible, I hate it when they poke about with us. Glad all measurements etc ok. Happy houseworking!
Hi Kittenlove, hope your ok - and Amy too.

Well all fine with me. Although I've been struggling with horrible pains at the base of my bump for the last week. Yesterday it was really bad. I felt so sick all day & the pain, everytime I stood up or took a step - crikey it was agony. SPoke to a midwife earlier in the week & she said it's just the baby's head engaging but yesterday I was so worried. I called my obstetrician & he's squeezed me in today. But typically Ive woken up today feeling completely normal, no pains, no sickness. Still going to go see him & get scanned to make sure all is ok. It's al such a worry isn't it! every little things frightens me!

xxx

TTC 4 Years Me 34 DH 49

MY DIARY

Net

Friday, December 7th 2012, 6:23pm

Sorry you've not been feeling well Dawnie. How did the appointment go today? x
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Friday, December 7th 2012, 8:02pm

Hi net
The obstetrician confirmed baby is fine, weighs 5lb6oz & everything is good with the little munchkin. However, it's head is extremely low & is resting against my cervix, which is what's causing the pain.there is nothing they can do about it. BUT he thinks it's going to come early as its so low already. So he's booked us in for another check up in 2 weeks time. Then he's going to make a decision, but he thinks he will do the section the week before he was going to. He also said he thinks there is a strong possibility I will go into labour naturally so he wants us to stay locally before the section date just in case......looks like it could be an interesting few weeks!

How are you? Hope all well in your world
XxX

TTC 4 Years Me 34 DH 49

MY DIARY

Net

Friday, December 7th 2012, 9:42pm

Oh Dawnie, definitely sounds like you'll have an interesting few weeks!! My LO is also very low and I went to the labour ward for an afternoon when I was 23 weeks with cervical pain, it's horrible, and that was only from LO kicking me, so goodness' knows what it feels like with LO's head pressing there!! So when is your likely C section date now? 2012 or 2013?!

AFM all fine, first NCT class tomorrow. Quite apprehensive and also it's 6 hours long - ouch! Nearly £300 and they can't even provide lunch, so expensive but hopefully I'll learn something and make some new friends.
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Saturday, December 8th 2012, 7:04am

Hi Net

We finished our nct classes this week. I have to say I didn't really get much from them except breast feeding was great & also the girls I met are fab. Which if I'm honest is what I went for. I think due to our journeys to get here we're very well read & that means there isn't a lot extra that can be taught. but as you say even if you build your support network from it that has to be worth going for doesn't it.

Oh bless you re the cervical pain, it's certainly not fun is it! Well we don't really know now when it's going to be! I doubt it's going to be 2012. I kind of got the impression it would be 2/3/4 jan. however if baby decides to come early naturally as he thinks then it could be 2012 couldn't it!

well I've had a fun night. We both (me & DH) woke up at 3am, minds racing. Then I started to feel sick. So went & got something to eat & some milk, made me feel worse. So I was still awake at 5am wretching. Propped myself up with pillows as it seemed worse when I laid down and have just woken so much have dropped off again. As you say, going to be an interesting few weeks! Happy Christmas ;)

Have fun at NCT, I'm sure you will learn some things & meet some great peeps, report in later

XxX

TTC 4 Years Me 34 DH 49

MY DIARY

Saturday, December 8th 2012, 12:23pm

Hi girls,

hope your all having a lovely weekend? Whats everyone upto?

Dawnie ~ sorry to hear you have been in pain, sounds like your LO wants to make an earlier appearance, hope you manage to sleep better tonight..xx

Net ~ hope you enjoy your antenatal classes and get to meet lots of mums to be, I just did the NHS ones and I have met 5 news friends through them its great to have people all at the same stage as us, one girl had her baba this morning in the early hours!..xx

Amy ~ hope your enjoying mat leave and you and your princess are ok?..xx

Kittenlove ~ hope your appointment re GD goes well this week and you are managing it ok..xx

AFM ~ had a few niggles and twinges but thats it, started the raspberry leaf tablets yesterday probably abit late now! Got my sweep monday morning, just want him here now!!!

Take care ladies and enjoy the rest of your weekend.. blowkiss xxxx

Saturday, December 8th 2012, 2:48pm

Hi girls :hi: hope your all well!

Shellebelle. Good luck Monday! Hope you are ok :hugs:

Dawnie. Hope the sickness is not too bad :thumbdown:

Net. £300 and no lunch :rant: not good. Hope you enjoy though x

AFM. I had a scan yesterday. Growth scan as I have high BP and am on tablets. Also gestational diabetice which both can affect growth. Scan went well. Baby weighs 4 pound 4 oz so far! thumbup I have appt with Diabetic team next week. I'm feeling really really lethargic today! Tiredness slowing me down :yawning:

Net

Sunday, December 9th 2012, 6:41am

Hi all

Up at 6.30am on a Sunday due to insomnia (was up at 4.30am yesterday and had made a venison stew by 7am!). Really having trouble sleeping at the moment. Also have terrible lower back ache this morning which isn't helping. Ho hum.

Shellebelle - get drinking that tea!! Hope LO makes an appearance soon and you're not too uncomfortable.

Kittenlove - glad to hear the growth scan was normal. How's the BP now? Is it still very high. You have been through the mill a bit haven't you. :hugs:

Hey Dawnie - sorry you haven't been feeling well. How's the sickness now?

Hey AMy - where are you?! smile2

AFM antenatal class was good, if a bit knackering. The group was very diverse, couple of really nice girls in there and a couple that talked a LOT - haha - but actually probably quite good as they asked all the questions others were too scared to ask. Another couple there who had gone down IVF route 3 times but then conceived naturally which was lovely to hear. The teacher is hilarious. She's been an NCT teacher for 16 years, is deaf in one ear so you have to repeat EVERYTHING but really well infoirmed and so lovely. I learnt quite a bit yesterday and DH learnt even more, so think it's going to be well worth the money. As you said Dawnie I think us girls are more well read on a lot of it because of going through tx, but DH is clueless so at least he now knows what the stages of labour are!! Definitely going to invest in a gym ball now and going to hire a tens machine - was a good chance to have a try of some different labour positions etc. Also made everything far more real - eeks!

Right, going to make use of my early morning and finish my Christmas shopping. Have a nice Sunday all of you

:xxx:
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Sunday, December 9th 2012, 6:49am

Same here net! :rant: back and rib ache all night!

P.s BP seems under control with the medication x

Net

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 6:16am

Hi ladies
how are you all? Shellebelle, any sign of LO yet?! Are you in for induction today? If so, a 12.12.12 birthdate would be amazing!

Question for you all - I got really concerned yesterday as hadn't felt LO moving much at all from time I got up until about 2pm, then she was a little bit active until dinner time and then woke up more. All the books I have read said that if she changes her 'pattern' to get concerned and call midwife but she doesn't seem to have a pattern. Admittedly yesterday she was much quieter than usual as I generally feel some movement on and off all day, but i'm wondering if she's moved a bit as getting kicks in a slightly different place. Also have an anterior placenta so guess that cushions some of the kicks?

Do your LOs have busy and quiet days? If she's quiet again this morning I think I'll call the midwife for some advice.
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

elaine43

Reg: Aug 10th 2010

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 8:50am

Hi Net,
hope you dont mind me stopping by....................i read your post, ad being a midwife, i suggest you let your midwife know. If you are at all concerned about the little one's movements it is better to get checked out. You are probably right, and she has maybe just snuggledd into a different position. A good tip is to drink freezing cold water and see if it wakens the little cherub up!!!..................but if you are worried at all go and see the midwife................remember, that is what she is there for

El....................xxxx

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 9:04am

Hi Elaine - that's lovely of you to stop by & help us!
Net hope the LO is ok, sure she will be [zx127] as Elaine says that's what your midwife is there for so call! Glad the NCT class was good. Did you get your christmas shopping finished?
Kittenlove - have you tried sitting cross legged on the floor, resting one hand on the floor slightly behind you & stretching the other one over your head & to the side so your stretching out your ribs & back then alternating the other side? seems to really help me with aches & pains. I've been getting tired too - natures way of telling us to slow down I think!
AFM - the sickness seems to be bad during the night if I wake up & first thing in the morning, or if I get hungry. But it's a small price to pay for my dreams to come true : D
Shelle - how are you? hope it's all going well - can't wait to hear your news! so exciting.

blowkiss love to all xxx

TTC 4 Years Me 34 DH 49

MY DIARY

Net

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 9:41am

Thanks Elaine, she has definitely been more active this morning and is wiggling around after a cold drink. Going to keep an eye this morning and if she goes quiet again I'll call midwife. Have had a few days like this when she is just quiet and then the next day she doesn't stop, maybe that's her pattern? Goodness me this is so stressful sometimes isn't it ladies!

Dawnie, sorry to hear the sickness has come back in the 3rd tri. Hope you don't feel too awful. Yes got all my Xmas shopping done now, have terrible insomnia so up at about 5am most days - good for a bit of internet shopping I must say!

xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Net

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 1:43pm

Hi all, just to say LO is much more active today, in fact I think she has finally turned head down as I have just had about 5 sharp jabs in the ribs whereas before she was kicking me in the cervix as she was breech, so maybe that explains yesterday. So relieved, haven't been able to concentrate on anything else!
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Reg: Dec 14th 2011

Children: I have two sons 15 + 12 and a daughter who's 6 years old and another little man on route :)

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 2:22pm

Hi ladies long time no speak, apologies for being AWOL for some weeks now I've been dedicating my time to being organised for Xmas and being in bed by 7pm hehe. Thought I'd jump into 3rd tri and join all you lovely ladies for our final stint. Looks like your all doing well almost there now ah ladies exciting or what.

Hi Net glad to hear your lo is more active my little man was transverse until few weeks ago, such a relief when they assume the position isn't it :).

I hope everyone else is good today? Shelle we haven't met before but hi, I hope today has gone well for you and that your either holding or about to hold your precious lo.

Xxx

Net

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 2:24pm

Hey EmmaJayne - I was wondering where you had been!! How have you been?
LO was transverse, then breech, so I am hoping my scan will confirm head down next Friday - otherwise I am very confused about what is booting me in the ribs! :laugh:
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Children: I have two sons 15 + 12 and a daughter who's 6 years old and another little man on route :)

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 2:32pm

Hi Net :) thanks for the response, I've been well thanks all is good this end. Oooow your lo has been busy then fingers crossed for you then for next Friday. My last two were breach until 37weeks and 39 weeks but my first was engaged by 25 weeks :0 very random these bubba's bless them it all comes good in the end though : D.
You all set for Xmas?
Xxx

Net

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 2:56pm

Wow you must have been a bit worried with the 39 weeker! My placenta is very low so that may mean I have to have a c section anyway, but fingers crossed I won't need one.
All xmas shopping done. Have had terrible insomnia so my 4 and 5am wake ups have meant I have been veru busy internet shopping!! How about you?
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 3:06pm

I was I cut a deal as I refused to let them try and turn her, I said if she was still breach at 39weeks they could book me for a section. I was confident she'd turn and luckily she did.
I remember in second tri about your placenta when will they make the final decision with you about the section? Oh no :( insomnia sorry to hear that, i bet thats drove you mad. I've had few sleepless nights and that's been it thankfully I usually don't sleep when pregnant either. Glad to hear you've done all your shopping though :) roll on next year ah.
Xxx

elaine43

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 8:06pm

Net,
I'm pleased to hear that the little bubba is being more active. It is soooo stressful isnt it!!!!...............sometimes they just start to run outta room as they get bigger and the movements change.
Don.t sit and fret tho if it happens again, pop along to the midwife, thats what she gets paid for....lol

El..............xxxx

elaine43

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 8:08pm

Hi Dawnie,
I dont get on as much as i used to as life is very hectic with the twinnies, but i do like to see how everyone is doing and i will try and relieve some worries where i possibly can.....lol

keep well hun!!

El....................xxxxx

Friday, December 14th 2012, 10:18am

Hi Gang
How is everyone doing?
Elaine I should imagine life is madness with twins! fun though......at times ;) Thanks Elaine, we really appreciate it.
Ema & Net well done on the christmas shopping, not so well done on the sleepless nights, I've been having a few of those too! Gets us all in the end doens't it......
Net glad LO is active again, stops the worry.
Lots of love xxx

TTC 4 Years Me 34 DH 49

MY DIARY

Friday, December 14th 2012, 1:40pm

Hi Dawnie :) I hope you've been keeping well? Not long for you now ah I bet you can't wait.

Net I hope your good today?

Also hope everyone else is good in here?

Has everyone got anything nice planned for this weekend?
I'm off to my daughter school Xmas Faye tonight, story time with Santa :thumbsup: should be fun she can't wait. I just hope the rain knocks off :(

Xxx

Friday, December 14th 2012, 1:48pm

Hi EJ - same for you too! it's come round so quickly hasn't it.
Ahhhh, tonight sounds great, apart from the rain as you say. it's awful here. Has hardly got light all day, boooo
xxx

TTC 4 Years Me 34 DH 49

MY DIARY

Friday, December 14th 2012, 2:15pm

Hi Dawnie, I'm still confident I'm going to go over though looks like he's going to be a bruiser like my last son too (9lb ish). Does feel like time has flown doesn't it since we sat in the April thread :) can't wait to munch him now and your lo is a surprise I look forward to seeing if your pink or blue : D.
It's really dark here too 9am looked more like 9pm here :( did I read somewhere that you'd had sickness in third tri? I've had it last few weeks in the mornings and strong Braxton hicks the last few days too all so exciting though isn't it : D

Xxx

Net

Friday, December 14th 2012, 5:21pm

Hi ladies

Dawnie - how are you feeling?

Elaine - thanks for popping in, it's nice to know an expert is there!

Emmajayne - 9lbs - eeks!! Lots of low weight babies in mine and DH's family. My brother and I were 5 lb something at full term, DH was 4.5lb (6 weeks prem) and his sister was 5lb 13 3 weeks early - not sure whether that means my LO will be on small side, who knows.

AFM, LO has been soooo active today, to make up for being as quiet as a mouse again yesterday. I didn't call the midwife as I was so busy at work, I know that's terrible of me and if she's quiet again no matter how busy I am I am going to call midwife. I think she has patterns of being quiet and busy. Today she feels like she is doing gymnastics and she whacked me so hard in the bladder when I was in Tesco I thought I was going to have an embarassing accident! So much for my theory that she's now head down, judging by the kicks to my cervix and bladder today she's still breech.

Have my second NCT tomorrow then my schoolfriends (still friends with 5 girls from school all the way back from 1990!) are over on Sunday for a Christmas themed buffet and get together. I think I'm coming down with a cold though, bad timing. Might be that I am just knackered as up again about 4 times last night either needing a wee or with awful hip pain - just not comfy at night anymore no matter how many different pillow combinations I use!

Hope you're all well

:xxx:
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Friday, December 14th 2012, 5:23pm

Hi EJ
Ooooh a 9lber! That will be interesting ;)
Yep I've been suffering with sickness too. Been having tightening & BH since about 22 weeks, I don't mind it now the end is so close. Small price to pay really isn't it! . Also now the baby's resting it's head on my cervix so for the last 2 weeks I've been I agony when I walk. I went to the obstetrician last week because I was worrying & he reassured me all was fine but that the head is so low & is resting there so that's what's causing the pain, they can't do anything about it. He does think its going to come early though. So we're back to see him next Friday to see what the little monkey is up to & make some decisions on dates! It's all so exciting isnt it. Can't wait now!

XxxX

TTC 4 Years Me 34 DH 49

MY DIARY

Friday, December 14th 2012, 5:28pm

Hi net, our posts crossed.
glad LO is active. You say you were really busy at work yesterday, I bet that's why you didn't feel her moving so much. She's a little minx isn't she.
I am constantly up during the night for a wee or with horrible hip pains. Nothin I do seems to help it! If you find anything let me know
You sound like you have a nice weekend, busy though. Make sure you fit some time in for relaxing missy!
XxX

TTC 4 Years Me 34 DH 49

MY DIARY

Reg: Jul 21st 2009

Children: 2 angels watching over us & our precious DD Scarlett Leigh <3

Friday, December 14th 2012, 5:49pm

hi girls ... been a bit AWOL haven't I lol didn't realise it'd been so long :O

anyways glad to see all is well in here ...
reason I'm not coming on as much is cos I'm on maternity leave so not sat at a computer all day ;)

been keeping active .. at last mw appt baby was engaged .. and me said if u slouch on the couch all day baby will slide back to back (cos I have anterior placenta) .. but if I stay active and walk she will stay where she is which is correct haha ...

so about twice a week I am goin on long walks with my mum and their dog :D
it's nice and I am managing quite well really - just hills really kill me and then my legs don't work afterwards ;) hahaha

just been bk to work today for Christmas meal .. was nice seeing work colleagues informally :D
then I went and picked one of DF's xmas pressies up and iv wrapped it and stashed it before he gets home ;)
it's a canvas of his beloved car lol

as for sleep - I'm not sleeping AT ALL :(
I sleep until 2am and bang on wake up - have a wee and watch the clock then until the morning! :(
wonder why????

oh and baby's movements... mine was try quiet one day this week - maybe Monday? ... I felt her and she had hiccups, but no bum movements (that's all I get now her bum sticking out) ... but tues she was back on form again...
iv been mw before haven't I for reduced movements and I think it's just her pattern - like us she has off days eh? ;)

heartburn is back too with a vengeance!! grrrrrr
April 12 - IVF - :BFP:

Sept 18 - Here we go again! ICSI this time

Reg: Jun 1st 2012

Children: one beautiful daughter thank u and 4 angels in heaven

Saturday, December 15th 2012, 2:07pm

Hey Girlies i was wondering is it time for me to join in this trimester now?

Saturday, December 15th 2012, 4:46pm

Awwww Net your little lady will be perfect I was 6lb 3oz born and my mom says I was like a little dolly : D I do hope you slept better last night? My dh says I jump out of bed saying "baby on bladder" quite frequently lately I'm clearly not fully awake though hehe.

Dawnie my last son was 8lb 14oz :O he was my easiest too never even got to push he was eager to exit hehe. I had growth scan other week as they thought he could be at least 10lb born but at 32weeks he was 4lb 11oz my last bruiser was almost 5lb at 30 weeks so I'm confident this little man can't top him :). Oh no about baby resting on your cervix beyond uncomfortable im sure, does sound like baby is ready to rock and roll doesn't it though bet you can't wait til Friday to get a definite on bringing your date forward very exciting indeed : D hope your having a good weekend?

Amyeliz good to hear you've been keeping well and enjoying your maternity leave. Glad to hear your little lady is engaged :) good for you keeping active too. Sorry to hear your not sleeping though I do think though reference movements that they tire themselves out having a rave :).

Hi Cleo :thumbsup: I'm sure its time for you to join us :) hope you've been keeping ok?

Xxx

Saturday, December 15th 2012, 5:33pm

Hi everyone :thumbsup2:

Hope you are all well......my son was 9 & half pound. Daughter was almost 9! I'm only tiny so was a shock. I'm hoping this time it's a little smaller :scared:

Welcome Cleo :hi:

How's everyone's weekend? Iv had a nice lunch out with my lovely dad! Then home for horrid ironing which I tried today sitting down ! Wasn't too bad!

Ready to put my swollen feet up now smile2

Net

Sunday, December 16th 2012, 7:56pm

Evening all

Amy - lovely to hear from you! Hope you are enjoying maternity leave. I finish on Thursday and I cannot wait. Hope the heartburn isn't too awful.

Kittenlove - wow I think you said you were the same height as me (5ft 3) - cannot imagine having 2 babies that big! How old are your other 2 now? Bet they are excited about having a new brother/sister?

Cleo - yes it's definitely time to make the leap! :chocs:

Dawnie - hope the cervix pain isn't too bad and you are keeping well.

Shellebelle - I'm hoping by now you are a mummy!!

Emmajayne - the 'baby on bladder' comment did make me giggle.

AFM, not much to report. Had second NCT yesterday. Found it less helpful than the 1st class, but have agreed to a coffee morning with the girls on 5 Jan so hopefully might forge some new friendships. DH went mountain biking with 2 of the guys at the class this morning, so that's all good. I think he's got so much out of the classes they are worth the price just for that. Have breastfeeding class on Tuesday and then I am done.
Still not sleeping well and it's making me so exhausted now, feel like a zombie. A taste of things to come I suppose - better get used to it! Had a nice day with 5 of my girl friends over for the afternoon. They wouldn't let me do anything bless them. Got served cake and tea and generally spoilt. Very lucky.
Dreading work next week, so many meetings to get through, still 4 days and counting!!

:xxx3:
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Reg: Jun 1st 2012

Children: one beautiful daughter thank u and 4 angels in heaven

Monday, December 17th 2012, 7:58am

Morning Ladies- popped into work 10 mins early so i can write up on the forum before i officially start. Well i made it to the 30 weeks so delighted and have a scan on wednesday to see how LO has grown that bit i am excited about like an early christmas present

I still have a while to go before i am on maternity gonna try and stick up to the week before LO is born i know its optimistic but i want mazximum time afterwares.

Its so great to see you are all doing so well, soon we will be posting when our babies are born!!!!!

Looking forward to a few days at christmas.

Lots of love xmas35

Monday, December 17th 2012, 1:57pm

Kittenlove :O 9 & half eeek did you find the midwives look at you puzzled when you had yours? They did me when I had Liam poor little man was more a breeze block than a baby hehe long and he had a big head (I blame his dad for that). Did you have them easy though? My largest was my easiest I pray this little man follows his example. My weekend was ok until 4pm last night, hope your weekend was good? Sounds like it was :) hope your swollen feet enjoyed their rest.

Net bless your friends spoiling you so kind of them that's lovely :) I did classes with my first but all I got out of them was avoiding the strange people I ended up in the class with hehe sorry to hear your not sleeping well ;( I do hope you manage to get some sleep before your due date I never slept with my three but this time dare I say it I have mostly slept very well. As you pointed out though once baby is here sleep deprivation here we come :thumbsup: but it's all good. You sound like a very busy bee I hope you get a chance to rest over Xmas.

Cleo sounds like your keeping well Hun :) woop woop on getting to 30 weeks too, I look forward to hearing about your scan on Wednesday definitely like an early Xmas present isn't it. Working as far as you can sounds like a good plan I'm sure you'll see how you go but alot of people I know do manage it and they've said it was definitely beneficial after :). Yes soon we'll all be posting our arrivals exciting times indeed.

Afm I ended up at hospital last night as I felt I was leaking :-( and felt peculiar but all was well :thumbsup: just due to surge of hormones all is still intact but baby it's slightly engaged which has only happened to me with my first the last two didn't do this until I was in full labour. So swabs and bloods taken and home I went.

I hope everyone else is doing well today?

Xxx

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

2 guests