You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Oct 23rd 2010

Children: One gorgeous little boy through IVF

Saturday, September 29th 2012, 6:46pm

Hi ladies,

Mcnaught- Welcome to the third tri, nice to have you with us. Doesn't seem like two minutes since I got my BFP time has flown by. Glad to hear that your placenta has moved and you can have a natural birth. Sorry to hear that you have been feeling poorly hope the gaviscon is helping. Xx

Shelbelle- hope you get the all clear on Monday hun, sorry i cant advise but i have no clue about the condition. What colour are you painting the nursery? So exciting. I have spent all morning in my pjs, got dressed just to go for my pre op at hospital but then got straight back in my pjs. Very very lazy! Have you done anything nice? I'm just waiting for good old x-factor. Lazy and sad. Xx

Dusky- how's your weekend so far? Hope your toe is better... ;)

Stinker- yeah I'm still convinced its a boy. Yet my whole family and ste and his family think its a girl. Wonder who's right? Not long till your LO arrives. I think it's exciting not knowing when! I really still want a natural birth but I know this is the safest way for baby so I've got my head round it now.

Louise- how are you feeling. I'm so excited but incredibly nervous too. I have been so emotional this past few days god knows what I will be like Monday.

Wannabe mum- wow 7 years doing yoga, I'm sure you will be just fine. My cousin has just done yoga like myself through pregnancy and she couldn't believe how much it helped. Xx

Elaine- hi there, I have to say you certainly sound like super mum. I know where I'll be coming for advise.. :)

Thank you so much for all your well wishes, as soon as I get time on Monday ill post. Xxxx

1st IVF Cycle Dec 10- :BFN :bawl:
2nd IVF Cycle May 2011- :BFN :bawl:
3rd IVF Cycle Sept 2011- Chemical pregnancy...BFN :bawl:
4th Icsi/ARRAY Testing cycle-Dec/Jan - : :BFP: :happy:

baby Jenson arrived safetly on the 01/10/12 baby7

elaine43

Reg: Aug 10th 2010

Sunday, September 30th 2012, 9:10am

Claire T,
wishing you all the best, bet you cant wait to see the little one!!!....how exciting. Im anything but Supermum.............lol......wish I was............i just muddle along as best I can.

El..............xxxx

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 18th 2009

Children: One beautiful, healthy son. Identical twin boys born too soon, sleep tightxxx

What's Up?
One very happy lady :) xx

Sunday, September 30th 2012, 11:58am

Ct I'm ok. Don't know how I feel really at the moment just want to get to the end now I think although it did dawn on me this morning that I wouldnt be pregnant tomorrow - weird feeling!

Thanks for all your wishes. Xx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
1x ivf - identical triplets - miscarried triplet at 9 weeks, lost my other two beautiful boys at 23 weeks - passed away shortly after birth 17th June 2010.
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.
2011 Nov immune cycle FET bfn
2012 Jan immune cycle ivf bfp baby7 Ds arrived safely 1/10/12 : D
2013 Aug immune cycle FET bfp confirmed miscarriage at 8 weeks
2014 Jan immune cycle bfn
2014 April immune cycle bfn.
2014 July fet bfp ❤️ seen at 7,9 and 11 weeks

McNaught

Reg: Feb 27th 2012

Sunday, September 30th 2012, 3:22pm

Dusky- 11lb!!!! Wow! Must be something in the Devon water! x

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 13th 2010

Sunday, September 30th 2012, 3:34pm

Claire and Louise - Good luck tomorrow! I'll check in to FZ later in the week and let you know how I got on. Am feeling very itchy, tired and emotional and just want my babies safely here now, not sure I will sleep at all tonight!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend

RM
x

Beautiful boy born in January 2007
TTC second since March 2009
Luteal phase defect - 4 rounds clomid
BFP 14.2.2012 - 2 beautiful heartbeats seen EDD 22nd Oct - Its a boy and a girl!

Sunday, September 30th 2012, 5:42pm

Hi ladies,

Just a quickie...

RM and Louise....just to let you know I'll be thinking of you both tomorrow. Can't believe our journey ends tomorrow and a new chapter begins as mummies. Wishing you lots of love...can't wait to hear from you both. Only one more sleep...not sure any of us will be getting much shut eye!!

Thank you to all you lovely ladies for your kind wishes ill post as soon as I get chance.....xxxxxxxxx

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

Children: One beautiful, healthy son. Identical twin boys born too soon, sleep tightxxx

What's Up?

Sunday, September 30th 2012, 9:01pm

Rm you take it easy and much love to you- look forward to hearing your news :) xxx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
1x ivf - identical triplets - miscarried triplet at 9 weeks, lost my other two beautiful boys at 23 weeks - passed away shortly after birth 17th June 2010.
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 7th 2011

Children: 2 little beans on the way!

Sunday, September 30th 2012, 9:24pm

Just popping in to wish CT, RM and Louise all the very best for tomorrow. I can't believe that in less than 24 hours you'll all be mummies!!! I'm so excited for you all and can't wait to hear your news when you have a chance to update us.

Dusky-let's hope they've overestimated your LO's weight. Was DD1 a big baby?

Shellebelle-how's the nursery comi g along? What colour/theme have you chosen?

McNaught-lovely to hear from you. I was only wondering the other day how you were getting on. Sorry to hear you've had a bit of a tough time of it but you've not got too much longer to go now :)

AFM-DH and I drew up a long to do list of things to do before the babies arrive and I think we're pretty much done. I really don't think we can be any more organised tbh. I've cooked up lots of meals for the freezer, stocked the cupboards with soup, beans and spaghetti in tomato sauce, and I've been trying to keep on top of the washing/ironing. Starting to get impatient now :)

Me:30
DH:38
TTC since 2008
6xClomid 2010 :BFN:
3xIUI 2011 :BFN:
1st IVF Feb 2012 :BFP: Identical twins :boy: :boy: born 23/10/12

My Diary

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Sunday, September 30th 2012, 10:13pm

Sooooo much luck to lovely CT, Louise and RM!!!!! Will be thinking of you all...who will be first I wonder.. :)

DD was 9lb 6oz

lol xxxxxxxxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Reg: Oct 19th 2010

Children: one IVF miracle, yippee!!!!!

Monday, October 1st 2012, 2:10pm

Just checking in to see if there is any news yet?!

Berecka has had her little girl, she has posted in the Nifties thread! ~ Don't know any other details as yet.

Hope all the third tri ladies have had a lovely weekend?

Thanks again for all your comments/advice re GTT test.

AFM ~ just back from hospital, get results on friday, was alot of waiting around and 3 lots of blood taken glad its done now, back there again tomorrow for Antenatal clinic! Had a nice relaxing weekend, DH finished painting the walls of the nursery, got the glossing to do next weekend and FIL will put up the border when hes back from his hols in a couple of weeks ready for nursery furniture being delivered and assembled two weeks on friday. Went for a nice swim yesterday afty with DH but I am going to cancel my membership this week as not going enough! Just called in at Tesco and half price on packs of babygros so got a few, some for BB and some to ut away as presents for people...would be rude not to at those prices!!!

Have a good day everyone.. ;)

Me:32 DH:34 TTC:3yrs
IVF 1 2 & 3 BFN :bawl:
4th FET with Immunes March 12 :BFP: :pray: please stay with us :angel2:
bab22 Joseph William ~ Born 13/12/12 ~ 7.13lb!

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Monday, October 1st 2012, 3:58pm

Meant to post this here before too...

:congrats: bab22

Claire has had a gorgeous little boy called Jenson, 9.52 this morning, weighing 7lb 4oz!!!! :balloons:

He is absolutely adorable and both are doing fine. No doubt she will be on when she gets a moment.... :) Lol to you all CT xxxxxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

United Kingdom

Monday, October 1st 2012, 5:07pm

Aw, huge congratulations to Berecka and CT on the birth of their LO's! Best wishes to you both and you families :)

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Monday, October 1st 2012, 5:15pm

Ooo, huge congratulations Berecka!!! I missed that!! bab20 xxxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Reg: May 14th 2009

Children: We are so lucky - our 'Little Wriggler' Lewis Young arrived safely on 03.09.2010 and we are so grateful to have been blessed again, as he now has a little baby brother on the way :o) X

Monday, October 1st 2012, 6:14pm

Big :congrats: Claire and welcome to the world baby Jenson bab22 You were right :thumbsup2: X

and

Big :congrats: Berecka on the birth of your little bab19 X

Any news on Louise yet? XXXXXXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Dec 09 - IVF - BFP - DS#1 EC/S @ 40+6
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Children: We are so lucky - our 'Little Wriggler' Lewis Young arrived safely on 03.09.2010 and we are so grateful to have been blessed again, as he now has a little baby brother on the way :o) X

Tuesday, October 2nd 2012, 12:06pm

Anyone heard anything from RM? X

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

United Kingdom

Tuesday, October 2nd 2012, 12:45pm

I haven't heard anything from RM or Louise but I'm sure they're doing ok. I expect, like our hospital, they probably can't get a good signal inside.

So, Dusky it's your turn next! Not long to go now :)

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Tuesday, October 2nd 2012, 2:16pm

Just checking to see if any news from Lou and RM...hope they are both ok...xx

how are the other 3rd tri ladies & bumps today? ~ hope your all good..xx

I'm having a crap day!...went to Antenatal this morning DH didnt come as he had taken the morning off yesterday to come for GTT test and my results were back in early...I have got Gestational Diabetes only borderline but still have got it...got an appointment with Diabetes Midwife and a growth scan on thursday and have got to have extra monitoring and scans at 33 & 36 weeks too. Feel really upset as its just something else to worry about. Apparently its common for babies to be bigger or sometimes smaller, may need a c-section delivery and they wont be letting me go over my due date. Nothing is ever straight forward with me and I just want hime here safe and sound...wish I could just fast forward to December!!!

will pop back on later...xxxx
;)

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Tuesday, October 2nd 2012, 6:13pm

Louise had little Arien yesterday, no doubt she'll pop in here when she can x

RM, thinking of you x

Sorry you have GD Shellebelle, what a pain, but all will fine hon, they will keep a good eye on you and monitor everything. When Louise does get on pick her brains xxxxxxxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Wednesday, October 3rd 2012, 4:36pm

How is everyone today?

Any word from RM...?

Hope Claire, Jenson, Louise and Arlen are home, or will be very soon...

6 days to go for me :thumbsup: Can't wait!!! Put the nursery curtains up today and have just finished painting downstairs loo, few little bits for DH to do this evening and then hopefully thats it, apart from cleaning of course!!

Had loads of BH last night, normally have 5 or so but must have had about 20, pretty much one after the other, DH started to get worried... :)

Lol to everyone xxxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

United Kingdom

Wednesday, October 3rd 2012, 8:23pm

Hi everyone!

So lovely to hear Louises's news. Hopefully bit Louise and Ct will be home soon. I haven't heard anything from RM.

Dusky-it really does sound like everything's coming together for you at home. It must be such a relief to be getting everything sorted before your LO arrives. I've been having more BH too and they're getting stronger. They don't hurt but do wake me up at night as they can be pretty uncomfortable.

How are you doing Shellebelle? I hope the GD isn't causing you too much worry. Hopefully they'll be able to regulate it with your diet if it's borderline. It does seem that us IVF ladies don't have the most straightforward pregnancies and there's always something for us to worry about :)

Well, not much to report from me. Now on my first week of proper mat leave after 3 weeks holiday and I've almost run out of things to keep me occupied! Off to my SIL's for the day tomorrow so that should keep me out of mischief :). Looking forward to my growth scan on Friday as well as I might find out when they plan to induce me!

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Wednesday, October 3rd 2012, 8:59pm

Hi girls,

hopefully RM will update us all soon...she's probably got her hands full with 2 little babbas : D : D Hope everything went well and you are all doing good RM XXXX

Wannabe - enjoy the calm before the storm lol Hope you have a nice time with your SIL tomorrow and hopefully they will give you a clue on Friday about a date for induction xfingers I'm really hoping that I don't need to be induced again this time xfingers XXXX

Twinnie - so excited for you...6 more days woohoo That's if you make it until then?!!!! Really glad the house is getting sorted and you are putting the final touches to the nursery :thumbsup: Take it easy with the cleaning!!!! XXXX

Hi Shellebelle - sorry about the GD :S Just think that the positive is that you will see your little man again at least 2 more times on the screen before he is born :thumbsup: Hope it's not causing you too much worry and fingers crossed it won't cause any problems for a natural delivery xfingers XXXX

Claire, Louise and Berecka - hope you are all enjoying being mummies to your new little babies...hope you'll all be home soon so you can start your lives as 'a family' properly xfingers xfingers xfingers XXXX

AFM - well I am 38+4 weeks today and nothing much to report except a few aches and twinges. Going to see the consultant in the morning and she is going to see if she can do a sweep (not sure why so early?!) but I don't hold out much hope for her being able to do it to be honest, but we will see...watch this space lol

Hope you are all having a good evening XXXXXXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Wednesday, October 3rd 2012, 10:11pm

Claire and Louise went home today :thumbsup:

Happy sweeping tomorrow Twinnie : D Hope it gets things going a bit...I am actually really excited about the cleaning, how sad is that?! Now that all the messy stuff has finished. DH put photos on the wall up the stairs today, not that he wanted to ruin his newly plastered and painted wall bless him!

Hope they give you a plan Friday Wannabe, so exciting!

Got MW tomorrow, bit daft after pre op est but hey ho.

Night night lovely ladies xxxxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 14th 2009

Children: Two little twinnies on the way!

What's Up?
Can't wait to get my boys home x

Thursday, October 4th 2012, 9:21am

Just a quick message to say hi and congrats to all the ladies who've had their babies since ive been AWOL! : D And I know loads of you are so so so close now so i just wana wish you all the best xx
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Thursday, October 4th 2012, 10:12am

Hi PR, how are you and your boys? Xxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Thursday, October 4th 2012, 9:33pm

Hi girls,

great news about Claire and Louise being able to go home :thumbsup: Hope you are enjoying being mummies : D XXXX

well no sweep today for me...cervix is still too high. I have mixed feelings as I really want to meet our little man now so it would have been nice if they could have tried to get things going, but I am also happy to be pregnant for a bit (well a little bit) longer. They have booked me in to be induced on the 23rd if nothing happens before then, but I am hoping that he doesn't want to stay in there that long and that things will happen naturally before then xfingers xfingers xfingers I am going for the 18th and 8lbs 2ozs?!!!

Twinnie - how's the cleaning going? Hope you're not over doing it!!!! XXXX

Wannabe - good luck at your growth scan tomorrow. Hope they give you a plan of action xfingers XXXX

Hi PR - thanks for popping in to wish us all well blowkiss How are your beautiful boys doing? Hope you are recovering well XXXX

Still no word from RM? Thinking about you hun XXXX

Hope everyone is well...Friday again tomorrow woohoo Take it easy girlies XXXXXXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Thursday, October 4th 2012, 9:37pm

Hey Twinnie, I am still going with the 17th, 8lb 7oz... :)

Have changed and washed the beds today, washed bath mats, towels etc love that's it's the last time I'll be doing this before we're a family of 4!! : D More ironing tomorrow.

Had my last MW appt today, getting so close now, i still can't believe it!!!!

Quiet in here today, hope everyone is ok xxxxxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

United Kingdom

Friday, October 5th 2012, 8:30am

Morning ladies.

Dusky- getting so excited for you hun. Not long now :). Thanks for letting us know the Louise and CT have gone home....it must be do exciting to take your LO home after all the waiting :)

Cindy-sorry to hear they couldn't do a sweep. It sounds like your LO is comfy where he is but, you never know, he still might come of his own accord.

PR- lovely to hear from you hun. Your boys are doing so well and I really hope you can take them home soon.

McNaught- how are things Hun?

Shellebelle-hope you're ok hun.

AFM- off to my scan in a bit and can't wait to see how they're doing. I hope they can book my induction today as I'm dying to know when I'm going to meet the beans :)

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Friday, October 5th 2012, 9:36am

morning lovely ladies,

hope your all well and looking forward to the weekend?

Louise ~ HUGE :congrats: so pleased for you hun! ~ cant wait to hear all about your little boy..xx

Claire ~ Hope you and baby Jenson are settling in at home and having lots of cuddles..xx

Dusky ~ sounds like you are in proper nesting mode, not long for you lovely!..xx

Wannabe ~ Good luck for your scan today hope you get a date, how exciting!..xx

RM ~ hope your ok hun, thinking of you and looking forward to hearing your news..xx

Cindy ~ sorry they couldnt do sweep hun hope the next couple of weks pass quickly for you..xx

PR ~ hope your enjoying being a mummy..xx

McNaught ~ hope your doin ok and your symptoms have eased..xx

AFM ~ thanks for all your kind words about my GD, I was really upset on tuesday when I first found out but I went to see the Diabetic Midwife yesterday who has talked me through it properly and given me a blood testing machine to check my blood sugar levels 3 times a day and I have to keep a food diary of everything I eat and drink, back there next tuesday to see consultant so hopefully it can be managed through diet and I will be able to still have a natural birth. They did a growth scan and he is still within the lines on the graph but at the higher end and they said he is almost 4lb already, still with 10 weeks to go so I dont want him getting too big...ouch!!!

Went over to stay with my mum wednesday night and saw a few of my friends for tea so it was nice, looking forward to a quiet weekend, hoping DH will finish the nursery and may go to the cinema.

Have a good one ladies starsmile ..xxxx

United Kingdom

Friday, October 5th 2012, 2:47pm

Hi ladies, just to let you know that today's s an went well and both babies are now 4lb 3oz. Their growth is starting to slow down now but they'll still be a pretty good size in 2 and a bit weeks when they arrive. Induction booked for 22nd Oct so it might well be a race. Stere. Me and Cindy to the finish line!

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Friday, October 5th 2012, 2:58pm

Great news Wannabe :thumbsup: Ha ha...race ya :snigger: XXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Friday, October 5th 2012, 3:01pm

Shellebelle - not sure how true it is but bigger babies are suppose to be easier to get out...I think the theory is that they are stronger so they can help you a bit more?! My sister had 10lb 7oz and 10lbs 15oz babies (not at the same time lol) and pushed them both out with no trouble and no stitches!!!!!!!! XXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Monday, October 8th 2012, 5:23pm

Hi everyone,

hope you all had a great weekend?

Stinker ~ I have heard that too about big babies being easier! ~ hope your well hun not long at all for you!..xx

Wannabe ~ glad that your scan went well hun, your little boys will be here in no time!..xx

Dusky ~ bet your on real countdown now hun..xx

CT, Lou & RM ~ hope your all enjoying being mummys..xx

Hope everyone else is well, its very quiet on here at the mo!

AFM ~ All over the place at the mo, blasted hormones constantly worrying and getting upset. Back at hospital tomorrow with my food diary and blood sugar test results so will see Dietician and Consultant but looking at my readings it looks as though fresh fruit juice is sending sugars sky high so have cut them out, was drinking quite alot of fresh orange aswell as it helps keep me regular tmi!!!

Went for a lovely long walk yesterday and just been for a swim this afty the fridge is bursting with fresh fruit and veg and I am drinking lots of milk so cant do much more really.

Have a great week everyone!..xxxx :o)

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Monday, October 8th 2012, 9:00pm

Good luck For tomorrow Shellebelle x

I was, until Friday at 4pm the hospital called me to say that they had resched my section from tomorrow to Friday!! I was so upset and angry! Apparently they are returning the theatre...!!!

Not impressed at all! Spoke to them today and they said I'm top of the list Friday, we'll see...

Lol to all, am shattered so off to bed x night night xxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Tuesday, October 9th 2012, 2:42pm

Thanks Dusky! Not long at all for you hun, how annoying they changed dates, friday will soon be here, bet you are all excited..xx

Very quiet in here, where is everyone!?

Hope all the new mums are enjoying cuddles and managing to get some sleep.. baby6 xx

AFM ~ been at hospital all morning, saw Diabetes midwife, consultant and then dieticien. Its looking from my monitoring blood sugar levels that breakfast is where the problem mostly lies, I was having weetabix or branflakes or granary toast and a glass of fresh orange juice or de-caff tea, which I thought was all healthy for me. I have got to stop eating all cereals and go for a more continental breakfast such as bacon or egg with a slice of toast, fruit, yoghurts and no juice at all! Got to carry on testing 3 times a day and food diary and then go back next week to see if can get blood sugars down. Heard his little heartbeat loud and clear which always melts my heart. Mum coming over to stay tonight so will spend tomorrow with her, probably shopping involved!

Enjoy your day!.. :rainbow: xxxx

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Tuesday, October 9th 2012, 4:10pm

That's great if it can be controlled with just change of brekkie hon :thumbsup:

Love that teddy smiley, not seen that one before.

Enjoy your day with your mum tomorrow hon.

All good here, been hoovering and dusting and now trying to psyche myself up to tackle the ironing...!

Lol xxxxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

United Kingdom

Wednesday, October 10th 2012, 8:28am

Hi ladies, hope you're all having a good week so far.

Dusky-just 2 more sleeps! I bet you're getting really excited now :)

Shellebelle-glad to hear your appointment yesterday wasn't too bad. Hopefully with the few changes you've been advised to make at breakfast time you might not need to do a lot more to keep your sugar levels down.

Cindy-how are things hun. Any signs of anything happening early?

AFM- saw MW Monday morning for the last time and all was fine. The head of one twin is on the brim of engaging and I got to hear they're two lovely heartbeats. However, Monday night and last night I've been driven mad with itchy feet and hands. Looked online and it can be a symptom of reduced liver function (ICP) so I've phoned the MW this morning and she's going to come and take some bloods. Fingers crossed its nothing to worry about.

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Wednesday, October 10th 2012, 12:22pm

:hi: everyone,

it has been quiet in here!!!!

Shellebelle - glad that it might only mean a change of breakfast food for you...and to bacon and eggs :licklips: How was your day with your mum? Did you go shopping or is that a silly question?! :snigger: XXXX

Twinnie - more ironing!!!! Just do a me and don't bother lol 2 more days hun and you will meet your beautiful little girl...so excited for you blowkiss Hope your feet are having a nice pampering session as we speak :thumbsup: XXXX

Wannabe - glad everything was ok at your last MW appointment but not so glad you are suffering the nasty itching :S Sounds like your twinnies are on the right track to coming out to see you soon :thumbsup: Really hope your bloods come back clear xfingers How long will you have to wait for results?

AFM - no not a sign that 'Tanglesticky' is ready to enter the world yet...no pains or twinges and my bump is still very high. I am really hoping that it will be like the MW said as apparently with your 2nd the baby tends to not engage until you actually go into labour and so it could still happen at anytime before the 23rd arrives xfingers xfingers xfingers Keeping myself busy and just waiting now...we are so ready to meet our beautiful baby boy #2 :D

Hope you are all having a good Wednesday, and a good week so far. Take it easy girlies and look after those beautiful bumps for however much longer you have them XXXXXXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 13th 2010

Thursday, October 11th 2012, 9:04am

Just checking in on you ladies and hope you are all doing OK

Wannabe - my itching wasn't liver issues, but you are best getting it checked. If it is PUPPPS as I had, get a referral to a dermatologist if you can GP's don't in general know how to treat it! You have so much to look forward too, twins are hard work but so so special!

Cindy - hope you don't have much longer to wait!

Dusky good luck for Friday!

Shellebelle sorry to hear about your diabetes, but I like the sound of your new breakfast!

Love RM
xxxx

Beautiful boy born in January 2007
TTC second since March 2009
Luteal phase defect - 4 rounds clomid
BFP 14.2.2012 - 2 beautiful heartbeats seen EDD 22nd Oct - Its a boy and a girl!

Thursday, October 11th 2012, 9:51am

hi ladies

hope your all good?

RM ~ hope your little twinnies are settling in at home, that pic u posted is sooo cute!..xx

Wannabe ~ hope your nesting is going well, not long for you hun!..xx

Dusky ~ so much luck for tomorrow hun, cant wait to hear your news!..xx

Cindy ~ loving the new brekkie too! hope tanglesticky is getting ready to make an app!..xx

what has everyone got planned for weekend? We have got our first Antenatal classes this weekend, a couple of hours on saturday and sunday and we are hoping to get the nursery finished as furniture is coming a week tomorrow. Just phoned up about the pram and its being delivered to MILs on tuesday, so exciting! Had a lovely day shopping with mum yesterday and LO got very spoilt...got him a lovely snowsuit with teddy bear ears and footprints on from TK Max and a couple of other little outfits...he has got so many clothes but I am not buying anymore newborn stuff incase he is going to be big as they are predicting! Hopefully they will be wrong like they were with Berecka! Closely monitoring what I eat and the main concern breakfast is getting better readings now I dont have any cereals or fruit juice so fingers crossed it can be mananged without the need for extra medication. Off out to see a friend and her baby girl today cant wait for a cuddle she is gorgeous...will check back on later ladies...

enjoy your day!..xxxx

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Thursday, October 11th 2012, 11:53am

Sounds like you had a lovely day Shelle :thumbsup: Have fun with you friend.

Ooo, where's the pick RM...must pop into your diary. Hope you're all settled in at home.

Twinnie, nearly there! :thumbsup:

Things are still bad between DH and I which is just awful but...

I am sooooo excited to meet my little girl tomorrow : D

Lol to everyone xxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

United Kingdom

Thursday, October 11th 2012, 3:36pm

Hi ladies, what a miserable day! I was so glad not to have to go to work in this awful weather.

Cindy - It sounds like Tanglesticky is happy where he is for the time being. All the waiting around is getting harder by the day so I can imagine how you must be feeling.

Dusky- wishing you so much love and luck for tomorrow hun. Try to get lots of rest this afternoon/this evening so you'll have all your energy ready for LO's arrival tomorrow.

Shellebelle-it sounds like you had a fab day yesterday and another good one planned for today. Which antenatal classes have you got this weekend. We're off to our last one tonight which is the breastfeeding one. I have found them fairly useful but they're not really tailored to twin mummy's so we'll see how this one goes tonight.

RM-so lovely to hear from you! I'm under no illusion that having twins is going to be easy but I'm sure that when I see mine for the first time I'm going to fall completely and hopelessly in love :)

AFM-my liver function tests came back fine so they itching is just something I'll have to live with. It doesn't sounds anywhere near as bad as yours was though RM.
Just heading to the kitchen to make some shortbread to take to my SIL's tomorrow. Fingers crossed it turns out okay.
Only 11 more days to go....eek!

TTC since 2008

My Diary

McNaught

Thursday, October 11th 2012, 8:04pm

Hello Ladies

Congrats to Claire T, RM, Louise and Berecka (and any other arrivals I've missed!) xxx

Good luck for tomorrow Dusky! Hope they honour your position on the list and you don't have to wait around too long! x

Wannabe- not long now! x

AFM- I started mat leave on Tuesday. Can't believe I don't have to go to work for a year- it's going to be a struggle financially but so happy to get to spend time with LO as he grows!
Had a stressful week as I got a needlestick injury from a patient with hepatitis C. Luckily it was a minor scratch which didn't break the skin so very low risk of catching anything but have to wait two months to be tested and have to call my obstetrician to make sure it won't after my delivery plans (she's on nights at the moment so have to wait until next week). Was so upset at work they sent me home two days early (today was meant to be my last day).

Can now concentrate on getting the house in good shape ready for baby. Think I have bought everything we need, just need to arrange it in the right places!

Made the mistake of running for the bus today! It was only about 30yards but now all my lower abdomen aches and my right hip has completely seized up!! Just for running for a bus!!

Hello to everyone else xxxx

Thursday, October 11th 2012, 9:39pm

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to say thank you for all your kind wishes. Baby Jenson is doing great and he's so adorable. I'm just adjusting to the sleepless nights. Jenson loves his food so is feeding every two hours....that's my own fault he must be missing all those Big Macs and KFCS .... :)

Just wanted to say congratulations to berecka Louise and RM, hope you are all getting lots of cuddles. I still can't believe Jenson is mine!!!!!!

Dusky- good luck tommorow Hun, I'll be thinking of you and waiting patiently to hear your news!!! So excited. Woo wooop xxxx

Lots of love to all you love rly ladies, not long for you all now. I'll be back tommorow to catch up properly xxx

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Thursday, October 11th 2012, 10:50pm

Thanks so much guys x

Just off to bed but I know I won't sleep...

Will text you CT x

Can't believe my bump will be gone tomorrow, going to miss it...

Can't wait to meet you baby girl : D

Night night xxxxxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Friday, October 12th 2012, 6:26am

Here we go... : D

Xxxxxxxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

McNaught

Friday, October 12th 2012, 10:08pm

Congratulations Dusky! :congrats:

And 10lb 4! Not far off with the 11lb estimate!

Hope you are feeling a bit better now and enjoying your new addition.

xxxxxxxxxx

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Friday, October 12th 2012, 10:56pm

She's here!!!

Our little girl is here!!!!!

Thankyou McNaught x

So sorry haven't got on before. Phone wudnt let me for some reason.

Our little girl is here Born at 9.55 10lb 4oz!

I lost 4 times the amount of blood I shud so after some skin to skin I had to go to recovery, on my own Had antibiotics n something else n then came back to delivery suite ths avo. Bn feeling a bit rotten, v dizzy n lightheaded, just waiting on test results n then can go to ward, tho enjoying the private room. DH just popped home to say goodnight to dd, she's coming in first thing Feeding is going ok now, took a while but she knows what to do more than me!

x lol to u all xxxxxxxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

louise78 (13.10.2012)

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Saturday, October 13th 2012, 1:27pm

Congrats dusky :) lovely news!!! Xxxx

I'm really sorry for being AWOL! Can't believe I didn't update in here - baby brain or what?! I'm pleased dusky kept you posted xx arlen is doing so well and getting a bit of weight behind him now which is great as he lost a fair bit early on. He's just perfect :) sorry again!

Hope you are all good and gradually those little ones are arriving :) xx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

United Kingdom

Saturday, October 13th 2012, 3:24pm

Oh, huge congratulations Dusky! Your little girl sounds just perfect. Sorry to hear you've not been feeling too good. Make sure you take it easy and allow your body to recover.

Lovely to hear from you Louise. So lovely to hear that your little one is doing well.

McNaught- What a nightmare for you!!! You must have been very scared and you were so near to finishing work too! I truly hope you're tests come back okay but in the meantime enjoy your time away from work (I know I have!!!). I've been off for 5 weeks now and I'm still finding things to do around the house.

Just 9 more days to go! Can't say I'm looking forward to all the waiting around that will cone with being induced...I'm just going to have to learn to be patient!

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Saturday, October 13th 2012, 8:33pm

Hi ladies,

How are you all?

Great news Dusky on the arrival of your LO.

I know I'm no longer a third tri lady but ill keep popping by to see all the new bundles of joy. Is it you next stinker????? Xx

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests