You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lisa Lou

Reg: Nov 1st 2008

Children: 2 gorgeous little Boys - our miracles!

What's Up?
I have the most gorgeous boys on the planet! x

Monday, November 14th 2011, 3:02pm

Congratulations Red on your suprise arrival, sending him lots of get well vibes and love.

Can anyone help please, Im 34 weeks now and for last couple of days have been having period like pains low down, almost under my bump. It feels exactly the same as period pain, except it comes and goes, and have hours of nothing and then an hour of pains. Has anyone else experienced this? Im wondering if its BH? but from wot ive read they arent low down and are felt all over the bump, whereas mine def is low down. Any ideas?
tried to call Midwife but no reply as yet. thanks in advance for any repliies x

Lisa Lou
babydust

ME: 30, PCOS
DH: 32, Low Count

1st ICSI: BFP miscarriage @ 9 weeks
2 natural BFP both lost @ 8 weeks

March 11 FET: Beautiful BFP!! Baby Jayden arrived safe and sound on 29/12/2011, he is perfect!!
December 2012 shock natural BFP!! Baby Shay arrived quickly on 28/07/2013, he is gorgeous!!

Reg: Feb 3rd 2011

Children: One beautiful daughter -born Oct '11

Monday, November 14th 2011, 3:50pm

Lisa Lou - Yes!! They are BH!!! That is exactly what I had, and they are also how my contractions felt (except a LOT LOT LOOOTTTTT stronger). Your body is getting ready :)

5 - yes FIVE angels baby5 All early losses due to elevated NK cells.

1st IVF january 2011 resulted in our beautiful daughter born Oct 2011 bab10

My diary

Lisa Lou

What's Up?

Monday, November 14th 2011, 4:00pm

Ah thanks Daisy, that is soooo re-assuring, was wondering if its not BH then wot the hell it was as its a definate dull pain/ache which i cant ignore as it really hurts but not enough to think its labor or anything!!! Did u get them as early as 34 weeks? thanks again hun xx

Lisa Lou
babydust

March 11 FET: Beautiful BFP!! Baby Jayden arrived safe and sound on 29/12/2011, he is perfect!!
December 2012 shock natural BFP!! Baby Shay arrived quickly on 28/07/2013, he is gorgeous!!

Reg: Mar 3rd 2010

Children: Connor 18 from previous relationship - Scarlett-Eve 21 Months old

Tuesday, November 15th 2011, 7:44am

Congrats Red - I have a baby cousin called Luca lovely name :)

Bic - I had my mw an sat in the chair an cried like a big girl haha she's agreed to give me a sweep at 39.6 so nxt Monday then another should I need it at 40.3 fingers crossed one of them work!

Hope everyone else is ok - I can't believe I'm due a week today :) xxx
Successful FET 2011 bab21

babydust Trying again planned FET AUG/SEPT 2013

Reg: Jan 28th 2011

Tuesday, November 15th 2011, 8:49am

Thanks everyone for your thoughts. Luca is doing well, he's lost his jaundice and
is now taking my milk through an IV, only 2ml at a time, but hopefully good signs.

Got my first cuddle last night, so amazing!

Good luck to all those getting close to your dates. I hope they all go well
and are short like mine.

In hospital for a few more days, but happy now I can hold him.

Take care all.

TTC since Dec 2008

1st cycle ICSI April 2011 - :BFP:

Reg: Apr 11th 2011

Children: 11 year old daughter (IVF)

Tuesday, November 15th 2011, 9:01am

Hi all,

Red thats great news, must be wonderful to hold him.
Ladybear, getting close now,
Hi Rachel, welcome to 3rd trimester.
Lisa, sorry cant help with the pains, hope things have settled.
Nicki, hope you are in less pain now.
Hi Bic and Mary.
My turn to worry now, babys movements seem to have lessened in last couple of days. Still getting at least 10 a day but was more before and they dont feel as strong. Do you think I need to be checked out or is this just normal?
Off to work now, last day today!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PCOS + poor mobility = ISCI April 11

Age 40 so odds against me! :8o:

xxxxx

:BFP: 24th April!!

Baby Lily arrived 16th Dec 2011

Lisa Lou

What's Up?

Tuesday, November 15th 2011, 10:28am

Hi ruby, I was worried bout babys movements a couple of weeks back, as they really quietened down and like u they didn't feel as strong. My midwife told me to call maternity day care at the hospital who were lovely and told me to come straight down. The felt baby position and monitored his HB for an hour and all was fine. They told me to never leave it if I'm worried and to go down as often as I need to I feel something is not right.
Do my advise him is call MW and hospital for your own peace of mind, I'm sure your little one has just changed positions like mine had, but best to get checked ... It'll save your sanity hunni. Xxx

Lisa Lou
babydust

nickymoo

Reg: Sep 27th 2010

Children: 1 gorgeous boy 7 years

Tuesday, November 15th 2011, 11:08am

hello fellow fatties !!! :snigger:

hope u are all well?

ruby i had exactly the same but noticed that she was going for it all night instead of during the day so i have visions that when she is here we will be up all night and she will sleep all day ...lovely .get it checked out if your worried tho .

im able to drive etc now so relieved had imagined being out of action for weeks it just kills to cough etc now but i can walk about ok , ive just been to tescos to buy new mugs in anticipation of vistors when she arrives as my mugs were looking a bit old ...so i think thats my nesting done !! haaa ....after decorating our whole house ,getting new front door and new car about a month ago i just cant be bothered to do anything else now .

am going out for lunch at 12pm with a load of mums from school and ive threatened them with death if they do a baby shower ...its so not me i will be mortified am going to have cheese and chips ooooohhhhh yes !!!!!!!!1

then have midwife at 2.30pm so hopefully baby is in the launch position and ready to go ?we had a hopsital vist on sat and i was pleasantly surprised at the choices i have like birth pool , ball with rope thing hanging from ceiling ??? darkened ,candle filled rooms etc 1 even had a disco ball with strobe light ...think i may take a funky house cd and have it large whilst swinging from the rope thing ? i had my son in tenerife and my only option was in a room in labour on a bed with 2 other spanish women screaming in pain ( we had a bed each)and couldnt move or get up as we were on a moniter .then they make u push then sort of drag u into next room give u an episeotomy then u push the baby out.

so am thinking whatever happens its got to be better than that ??

anyway bye for now x
nicky

Reg: Mar 30th 2011

Tuesday, November 15th 2011, 6:55pm

Hey mummies to be & bumps!!

Ladybear, ur crying obv worked if she gonna give u a sweep then!! but xfingers u wont need it!!

Red, so glad baby Luca, is doing well & getting stronger!! LOVE the name, it's on my list 2!! lol xo

Ruby, I've found that my baby wriggles more now than kicks, mayb he's running outta room!! But I wud go in & get checked out if ur worried hun, I've already been like 3 times 2 my maternity unit coz I been worried bout different things!! I don't care if they think am a mad over anzious mum to be!! lol Thats likely exactly what I am!! lol

Rachel, welcome to 3rd tri!! Good 2 c ya ova here!!

Nicky, glad ur pain has eased & ur able to get on with everyday life again!!

Mary, wondering if u've popped?!? lol if not ur defo on the countdwn!! happydance

2 x baby5 2003 & 2010...never forgotten x
:BFP: 9/5/11 - Henry 20/1/2012...amazing lil man! X

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 23rd 2011

Children: 3 from my previous marriage and got sterlilised at 21

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 11:06am

Hi bic

Nope not popped still waiting, I've had many signs but nothing has come of it lol she's nice and comfy me thinks! Def on count down, week today I'm being induced! Well I hope they have a bed otherwise I'm pitching a tent and they can induce me in there :snigger: I have a feeling they won't have a bed and it will get put off :sadface: But xfingers It doesn't go like that!
Felt like baby was tap dancing on the top of my belly last night and then she had hiccups for ages bless and she was getting mad with it cos she started kicking me after nearly everyone lol... Had another restless night and was then awake for hours thinking about getting up at 2am and cleaning but I made myself stay in bed lol, but now I've very tired due to hardly any sleep and can't go bed cos my hubby has made plans for a parcel to be picked up between 9:30am-4pm So not happy :sadface:
Might just have a snooze on the sofa

Anyways I hope all u lovely ladies are doing well xxx
Mary bigkiss

nickymoo

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 11:31pm

oh dear , felt so tired i went to bed at 7.20 pm earlier than my 8 yr old son and im now up and awake eating tea and toast ...think i may be in for a looooong night .xx :innocent:

my left rib area at the front is really hurting ?? maybe i need to self medicate with more toast.
nicky

United Kingdom

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 7:07am

Nickymoo I had that the other week right under my boob on the left too, it bloody hurt too, went after a day or two and no idea what it was! I thought baby might have kicked me in it and that's why is was hurting!
Hope u managed to get back to sleep and pain free xx
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Oct 6th 2010

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 1:10pm

Hello Ladies

I'm back!!! My hubby the silly arse broke the screen on my laptop in frustration at our rubbish internet connection, he has no patience with technology [zx064] Anyway I made him go & buy me a new one, it's very nice!!

I'm now 36 weeks & in the full swing of nesting. I vacuum the whole house at least 3 times a day, my cupboards & drawers are all immaculate & I'm having to stop myself from eating Dove soap, washing powder & anything else that you may use for cleaning. I have been bathing 3 times a day & just want to eat the bubbles & suck the sponge (infact I confess , in the middle of the night I used a new one & sucked the hot soapy water whoops3 . The craving was so bad!)

I haven't had any food cravings at all , infact I have really gone off food . My SPD seems under control so I'm still hoping for a home birth, today I have been bouncing on my birthing ball.

I still have 2 foster children aged 1 & 2yrs & it looks like they will be here until Feb time, so no compulsary time off. Hollie the eldest has really regressed over the last week, she is normally so forward. She wants to be constantly picked up & fed & even screamed the place down for a dummy (she has never had one before?) I hope the tantrums stop soon as it sounds like she is being murdered. Miah bless her is as good as gold & is trying to walk. My 3 are golden as usual & are so excited about the birthxx

Will catch up & do personals later xxx Love to you all xxxx
Proud Mummy of 4 girls & 1 boy. Surrogate mummy & 4x Egg donor

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 4:44pm

Thanks girls for the replies, in the end I had such a manic day at work on Tuesday and didn't have time to think, when I got home and lay down baby had a massive wiggle session so I stopped worrying so much. Was moving loads yesterday but quieter again today. Saw midwife today and she is happy that all is well.
DD has been off school with cold so we've been very lazy last two days, she came with me to midwife today and was nice for her to hear the heartbeat. Defo back to school tomorow though.
Hope all sounds good with you, well apart from little Hollie, funny how it was insisted you take the time off fostering now you are needed so much it seems they have changed their minds! Also would you like to do my cleaning to??!!
Nicki, I have done that a few times, collapsed into bed then got up to eat. Usually toast, weetabix and banana. And milk of course to settle the heartburn! Did they give you a shower in the end? I loved your story of giving birth in Tenerife, makes the UK sound very civilised!
Mary hope you have caught up on your sleep a bit now.
Hi Bic, hope all OK with you and not worrying to much today.
Hi Lisa, Ladybear and any other nice round ladies out there xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

Friday, November 18th 2011, 4:19pm

34 weeks today!!!!!

xxxxx

Lisa Lou

What's Up?

Friday, November 18th 2011, 7:48pm

So glad to hear your little one is ok Ruby, they do like the scare us dont they?! Naughty little bubb's/Happy 34 weeks x

Lisa Lou
babydust

United Kingdom

Monday, November 21st 2011, 11:43am

Had my last mw app this morning... All is well with baby and doing everythig she should be! Got my induction Wednesday so hoping there is a bed :rolleyes: Cos knowing my luck there won't be! Spoke to my mw about epidural cos i really don't want to have one cos
Of my spd I need to feel how far my body is being pushed, my mw has said to try not to have one for that reason but my
Cons strongly advised me to have it! So I'm just going to see how it all
Goes and go in open minded! She's me some positions to try out and said find one that best for me! Felt weird her saying seeing u next week when ur home with baby :thumbsup: so xfingers crossed for a bed!
Only two sleeps till it all starts :)

Hope everyone is ok xxx
Mary bigkiss

Tuesday, November 22nd 2011, 11:13am

Mary, xfingers for tomorro!! Exciting stuff!! YAY

Just a quick post otherwise to ask have any of u had nosebleeds?? I have never had 1 in my life before but had one this am quite randomly!! I think this is a pregnancy symptom!! ?(

United Kingdom

Tuesday, November 22nd 2011, 1:24pm

Thank u bic :) and yes I have and known others that have too xxx
Mary bigkiss

Tuesday, November 22nd 2011, 1:29pm

Mary, good luck for tomorrow will be thinking of you, keep us updated xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

Lisa Lou

What's Up?

Tuesday, November 22nd 2011, 1:50pm

Good luck for tomorrow mary, i hope your lil girl makes a swift and safe arrival x

Lisa Lou
babydust

United Kingdom

Tuesday, November 22nd 2011, 4:33pm

Thanks girls, getting a little nervous now :| But I'm sure everything will be ok xfingers Just got to pray there is a bed xxx
Mary bigkiss

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 5:23pm

Mary any word?? Hope Isabella is here safe & sound!! [zx127]

Rachael*

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 22nd 2010

Children: Two boys & One girl :)

What's Up?
Keep growing little baby :pray:
Mummy & Daddy love you xx

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 6:18pm

Spoke to Mary about three hours ago, she was just about to go to the delivery suite. Think they have been really busy. Hopefully by now baby girl will be here safe & sound :)
starsmile Rachael's Diary

FET August 2014 = :BFP: bab10

Friday, November 25th 2011, 10:38am

Hi Ladies...

Well I'm still here, still waiting for baby bear to arrive with us ?( hope she comes soon! Was 'D'ue day on Tuesday - midwife came on Monday an tried to do a sweep but couldn't as my cervix was too far back! xfingers she'll be able to do one today as I've got an appointment with her shortly!

Getting really *issed off now tbh - I'm still sick every morning, awake at silly random times of the night and the heartburn well let's just say I'm rattling with gaviscon an zantac!!

Hope everyone is ok x

Friday, November 25th 2011, 11:26am

Hi all, been very quiet on here recently, we are all snoozing to much!
Ladybear, better luck today with the sweep and hope it does the trick.
Mary hope you have Isabella snuggled up with you now.
Im just getting more fat and tired, 35 weeks today. In some ways it's gone by really quick but other times it feels like I have been pregnant forever.
Off to get hair cut now, want to look nice for baby!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

nickymoo

Friday, November 25th 2011, 12:30pm

hello all!!!

lady bear i feel your pain ...strewth im fed up and not due till sunday so cant imagine how your feeling ...have u had any pains ??? i had period type pains the other night after i forced other half into [zx127] which was quite frankly not the best but hey ill try anything now had the pains all night then they disapeared in the morning ??? woke up last night with twinges really low down and took paracetamol but then must of gone back to sleep and they went ? am now drinking 2 teabags of raspberry leaf tea in 1 cup haaa and ive eaten fresh pineapple bounced on my gym ball whilst watching birth programes ,walked up hills ,hoovred everywhere what else is there ???might try the sex again if i can bear it ?? midwife said sex and pineapple should get things moving ???

midwife is hopefully coming to give me a sweep on sunday if not ..so fingers crossed .i had expected to of given birth by now as had my son 10- days early ...but it seems like she happy inside me .quite gutted really ...its the school mums xmas do tonight and they are all saying oh come it will be a laugh ..but am thinking nooooo i will want a gallon of wine and it wont be much fun watching them all get drunk..so will be mostly sitting on gym ball bouncing like a maniac.

getting a bit bored of people saying "oooh havent u had it yet ???" er no love im just walking round like a fat bloater for a laugh !yawn ...

my heartburn has actually calmed down thank the lord ...feels weird not downing a bottle in 4 days only need a crafty swig every couple of days , maybe the babys dropped and given me a bit more room , although seem to eating like a savage these last couple of days ..oooh theres nothing like a binge . Can recommend m&s panatonne toasted with butter its bloody lush ! I bought it thinking oooh yes lovely for xmas then got home opened it and let the feasting begin .

anyway im off to see a old friend who had a baby a few weeks ago havent seen her in years so should be good .

bye am sending lubricated birth canal thoughts to u all !! x
nicky

United Kingdom

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 3:51am

Hi girls

Well what a time I've had, glad it's over with! Got started with my inductions at 3pm Wednesday! Started with pains
15 min later..... At 9pm they came and said they couldn't continue without the induction due to being too busy and no beds! By this point I was getting mild contraction every 5 min... This carried on all night! 3:30pm I got brought up to delivery to have my waters broke! They broke my waters and some time
After they started me off on the drip! Anyways i was contraction very well and no pain relief up till about 2am and I started with gas and air! They did an examination and i was 2-3cm grrrr! After this my pains becomes very strong and the gas and air wouldn't help! Ended up having the epidural I strongly didn't want but was glad I did now cos at 8am 25/11/11 inwas rushed down for an emergency section cos my cevix couldn't get past 9cm!

So Isabella grace was born at 8:48am weighing 7lb 4oz :) and she is absolutely beautiful :)

Right back to sleep now cos I cant hardly see what I'm writing lol
Mary bigkiss

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 8:37am

Wow Mary what a time u had, huge congratulations lovely xxxxx

xxxxx

Monday, November 28th 2011, 6:54am

Aw Mary! Main thing is she's here safe & sound! Big congrats! :cuddle
Just a quick post as am on my phone, does any1 have any tips on turning a breech baby? Am 33 weeks with no sign of him having any notion on turning! Lol hope ur all well xo

Rachael*

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Monday, November 28th 2011, 12:38pm

bab20 Mary on Isabella is beautiful.
Bic my baby is also breech & back to back she has been since at least my 20wk scan. My MW keeps saying there is plenty of time for her move on her own, otherwise my hospital will try to move her when im 36/37 wks.
Had a bit of a scare yesterday, starting bleeding yesterday & had a dull pain in my right handside. It lasted about four hours in total, hospital just said to rest & if it happened again to go in for monitering.
Hope everyone else is okay
xx

nickymoo

Monday, November 28th 2011, 1:40pm

woohoo she has arrived !!

hi just a quick one to announce i have birthed !!!! bit of an epic will tell u later ....waters broke with meconium in them sat 6.40am baby daughter arrived 8.20pm saturday we have called her remi and she weighed 7.13lb only came out of hospital 9.30pm last night but am feeling great although cannot sit down due to stitches as i tore ooooouch!

bit surreal really.... have sent my mum out for extra things i hadnt thought to get like a dimmer switch etc i cant seem to just relax and have been tidying ,and arranging cuboards and have had the joy of 3 loads of washing as i hadnt done it at the weekend and remi is a bit sicky so its like a chinese laundry.Other half had to go to work today and is off at the weekend so my mum is going to help me do the school run etc anyway am going bye xxx
nicky

Monday, November 28th 2011, 2:26pm

Nickymoo and Mary - well done and congratulations!!!!So pleased for you both, enjoy your little ones:-)

For turning try leaning forward a lot, on all fours or on a squishy beanbag or something.
Luca was back to back right up to birth and turned at the last minute on delivery.
Good luck!

TTC since Dec 2008

Rachael*

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Monday, November 28th 2011, 6:22pm

bab20 Nickymoo
xx

Monday, November 28th 2011, 7:24pm

bab21 nickymoo and BIG congrats 2 u!!

Rach, oh that does sound scary, thank goodness everything is ok!! My consultant has told me he wont try & turn baby (apparently he doesnt feel it's very safe and doesnt have a good success rate) so it looks like it'll b a ELCS for me if he doesnt turn!!

Red, how is baby Luca doing??

Hey to Ruby, Ladybear, heres hoping and any other mummies to be I may have forgotten!! Hope ur all well xo

Lisa Lou

What's Up?

Monday, November 28th 2011, 8:34pm

COngratulations Mary and nicky, must be the most amazing feeling to finally meet your gorgeous babies - I cannot wait!
Xx

Lisa Lou
babydust

Tuesday, November 29th 2011, 1:14pm

:congrats: Mary & Nickymoo on the birth of your beautiful girlies bab10 bab10 xxxxx

Rachael... I hope your doing ok. Take it easy hun xxx

Bic ... Have you tried leaning forward on a birthing ball? Non of mine have ever been breech so I'm not much help.

Red ... Hope baby Luca is doing well xx

Ladybear, Lisa Lou & Ruby ... Hope your all well xxxx

I still have 2 weeks to go, I don't mind though. I'm all set up & ready for my homebirth, well as ready as I can be. Baby still seems quite high under my ribs although she is engaged.....I may give birth to a 2ft long baby! I have been dreaming alot about what she will look like, will she be blonde or dark like my others? Will she be gingebaby like me?! Will she be little & skinny like Beth or a chubster like Jess?! I'm so excited.

I think Craig is ready for her to be here now as he gets kicked all night long , I can't sleep unless I'm wrapped around him & little miss gives him a good hiding while I'm blissfully asleep.

I seem to have a massive appetiete this week, I will eat anything in sight. My cravings for cleaning & bathing & eating soap are worse than ever ( I don't actually eat the soap!). Craig now has me a bath run every morning & night without being asked......... It has only taken 15yrs! He went food shopping & came back laden with new flannels for me to suck & 12 bars of dove soap..... he has said I have issues?!

I have put the christmas tree up this morning, it looks beautiful. However I now don't have a clue where baby's snug is going to be put.....

I hope you are all blooming & feeling great. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nickymoo

Wednesday, November 30th 2011, 7:41pm

oooh heres hoping your baby might be early if your eating is anything like mine was i was stuffing my face like a savage in the week run up before i had remi it was like i was on a 24 hr binge ..good luck.xx

:happy:
nicky

EJL

Reg: Dec 20th 2010

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 1:25pm

Room for a large one ladies???

Congratulations to Nickymoo & Mary on your new arrivals.

I'm now 29w 4d and can't believe where the time has gone!!

I hope you are all well and not feeling too much like a weeble lol xx

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 6:21pm

Welcome EJL!!!
Very quiet on here, how is every1?? [zx127]
Am ok, was at MW yesterday, she thought baby had mayb turned but wasnt sure, said I was difficult to palpate due to my tight stomach muscles...yeah rite!! lol lol lol had a good lauch at that, just shows it takes me to get this size b4 my tummy muscles feel that tight!! lol So anyways have a hosp appt at 36weeks & MW wants me scanned to confirm the whereabouts of baby!! :)

Saturday, December 3rd 2011, 11:39pm

Princess bear has arrived :)

On the 29/11/11 at 6.02pm Scarlett Eve was welcomed safely into our world with loving arms, after a 16hr back to back labour but worth every god damn ache, pain, sickness, heartburn and all the other nasty stuff us ladies get...
She weighed 8lb 11.5oz and has lovely olive skin and dark hair - mummy & daddy are still on cloud 9 and are very proud of our little princess!

Thanks for all your support over the past couple of years xxx

Rachael*

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Sunday, December 4th 2011, 11:28am

bab20 Ladybear on the birth of your beautiful daughter Scarlett she is stunning. xxxx

Sunday, December 4th 2011, 12:44pm

Good afternoon ladies

I'm having a rubbish day today, I'm snappy & anxious & feeling fed up. I have no reason to feel crap. I'm hungry but don't know what I want, I keep looking in the cupboards & fridge but there is nothing I fancy. I did eat 2 dry weetabix but that wasn't what I needed! I have again scrubbed the whole house from top to bottom , I'm all ready for xmas & now I don't know what to do with myself ....

Bubba is fully engaged and has been now for 2 weeks , she keeps banging against my cervix which hurts like hell. I have told her not to keep knocking on the door unless she's actually going to come through it!

Hope everyone else is feeling good xx

Lisa Lou

What's Up?

Sunday, December 4th 2011, 3:29pm

Congratulations ladybear, your little one sounds gorgeous x

I'm feeling the same HH, my lil one keeps knocking on my mini from inside , does enhalf hurt sometimes. When is your due date?
I'm hoping mines engaged now but won't know till midwife app on Thursday

Rachael how are you hun? X

Lisa Lou
babydust

Tuesday, December 6th 2011, 10:59am

Hi everyone, I've not been able to access this site for over a week but all working now.
Congrats to Ladybear and Nikki xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hope everyone is doing OK, Im very tired and bit fed up. Braved christmas shopping yesterday and has to keep protecting my bump from all the shoppers!
Hospital this afternoon to see how bub is growing.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

Tuesday, December 6th 2011, 2:08pm

First off -congrats to Ladybear, I love the name, beautiful. What a whopper, I hope all is good and you and the family are
having a great time.

Hi to everyone else and hope your bumps aren't giving you any more aches and pains.

Just a quick note to say Luca got signed off Sunday and returned home after three weeks
in SCBU. So hapt to have him home I don't care I haven't slept for 3 weeks and now have
sleepless nights fir many months to come.

Good luck for those approaching B day, it will all be worth it.

Take care all and if I don't log on before Xmas arrives, merry Xmas to you all.

TTC since Dec 2008

Wednesday, December 7th 2011, 10:43am

Well I feel crap today. Had scan yesterday and bub is fine bit pretty little as growth has slowed down, about 4lb 13oz at the mo. Im now showing signs of pre eclampsia, have had a cold for over a week and to tired to do anything.
Booked in for c-section 16th Dec but may be brought forward depending on how things go over the next week. Back to hospital on friday and tuesday.
On the plus side, not long till I get to meet my little one and find out if it's a boy or a girl, better choose some names! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

Wednesday, December 7th 2011, 4:46pm

Hey Ruby n biscuit don't worry too much, that's 2pm more than Luca
at 33 weeks and he's doing fine and gaining weight. Above 3 has to be good.

Hope your preeclampsia dies down and you get some rest before the 16th.
That's the day my big bro Steve flies back to the UK to meet Luca,
so youve picked a good day!

TTC since Dec 2008

Wednesday, December 7th 2011, 6:55pm

Hey ladies!!

Ladybear, major congrats on the birth of baby Scarlett!! bab20 bab10

Here's hoping, I get jabs right in my cervix to & wow can it hurt. My baby is breech tho so it's kicks am getting dwn there! lol I was telling my MW and she said 'oh no, not the old fanny daggers' lmao I thought this was a funny way to describe them, but defo true!!

Red, so glad to hear Luca is at homw where he belongs & doing well!! happydance

Ruby, I know wot u mean bout protecting ur bump, people r so ignorant, they see it & still plough on or just expect u to try & squeeze past!! eh hello, not possible when ur 8 months preggers!! :angry: lol sorry to hear ur feeling like crap, hope ur cold is better!! Don't worry bout baby's growth as long as they happy with everything else he'she'll b fine! Bet ur super excited that u get to meet ur lil baby4 soon!! YAY it'll all b worth it then!!

Hey to Rachel, Lisa and EJL and any1 else I've missed!! blowkiss

Rachael*

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Wednesday, December 7th 2011, 9:54pm

Hi ladies

Thank god im not only one that thinks xmas shoppers are bloody ignorant, its like im supposed to move out the way. X(
Red great news that Luca is home, give him a kiss from me :)
Ruby im sure baba will be fine, once shes born she will soon make up for it & grow nicely :)
Lisa im fine babe [zx127]
I have my 32 wk growth scan on monday, xfingers she is growing well. Also im going to ask for a date to be induced as i cant even walk without pain anymore, its awful & i have ages to go yet.
Love to everyone else xx

5 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

5 guests