You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: May 17th 2010

Sunday, January 16th 2011, 8:16pm

:congrats: Dramaqueen!!! I love the names! :balloons:

Tiggs

Star

Reg: May 14th 2009

Children: Two precious baby girls thanks to ICSI! XXX

Sunday, January 16th 2011, 8:50pm

Hello everyone,

Dramaqueen, congratulations on the arrival of your little boys! Great names and great weights!

Mrs Harper, sorry to read all the hassle you have been having with your Dad about your decision to have a home birth. It must be very upsetting for you. He obviously hasn't done any research so its a shame he can't be more supportive and respectful of your decision at a time when you need it. Glad you're sticking with your decision though which you have clearly researched carefully, good for you. Everything will be absolutely fine.

Blessings, sorry about your GD. Hope they are keeping an eye on you.

Rach, sorry to hear you have been affected by the floods. Hope you can get to a hospital okay for your birth.

Aramass, not long for you either! I bet it's good having a date now.

Geordie, sorry to hear your growth scan didn't go as expected. I've had a few now too and as good as it is to have them, I think they can be a little worrying but I think the whole weight thing is a guesstimate rather than an exact science but glad they will repeat it and there is still time for the babies to turn.

Maryella, any news?!

Mima, glad to hear I wasn't the only one in the same situation re the growth of baby's tummy. We had another scan last week and this time the tummy was perfect (so it was just the way she was lying the last time) but the head wasn't following perfect growth curve this time but again although she was head down, it was her head that was in a funny position so the measurements weren't as accurate but the Consultant was worried at all and reassured us everything was fine. Placenta, cord and fluid were all good and baby's heartbeat was perfect plus she had put on more weight so feel better now. They don't need to repeat the scan but I'll need to see the Consultant again on 9th February and have my MW appointment before then, on 28th January.

Getting plenty of movement, which I just love. Very tired and relaxing as much as a can but keeping busy trying to get organised for our baby. Built the cot bed today which was fun. Really struggling to sleep at night due to the back, hip and leg pain and the restless legs, which are the worst, plus the constat trips to the loo but try to catch up on sleep during the day when I can. All good though and very excited!

Anyway, 'hi' to everyone I've missed.

Take care and keep well.

xxxxx

TTC 6yrs
ICSI Jul 09 OHSS :-(
FET Oct 09:BFN: :-(
FET Jan 10:BFN: :-(
ICSI Jun 10:BFP: precious DD born Feb 11 : D
FET Oct-Jan 12/13 chemical pregnancy ;(
ICSI Jul 13:BFP: :)

Tiggs

Star

Sunday, January 16th 2011, 8:59pm

Meant to say Consultant 'wasn't' worried at all. Baby will be on the smaller side though but still within average range so won't be too small, which they are happy with and we are too.

TTC 6yrs

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 25th 2010

Monday, January 17th 2011, 5:45pm

[zx065]
:congrats:
Dramaqueen on the arrival of your beautiful twins!! :) :congrats:

Thanks so much to all for your words of wisdom.. Tiggs, Flic, bees, blessings.. To name but a few!! ... I know your all very right.

It is hard at min tho as in a typical northern fashion he is very stubborn and just keeps banging on about how wrong we are, that we are taking risks bla bla bla.. Just going to block it all out! Told him il see him after the birth and dont need him texting me and hassling me before or during my labour! If he keeps going on my dh said he will intervene but hopefully won't come to that.

Tiggs, glad your consultant is happy with your baby growth :)

Bees.. Hope it's all ok for you in Queensland! News looks v worrying over here..

Hope I haven't missed anyone.. Serious baby brain!!

Xxx [zx050]

bab21 Due 07/03/11

So excited!! Scans at 4, 6, 8, 12, 20 and awaiting private 4D at 28wks, Growth scan & Placenta position at 32 weeks...pls move so I can have my homebirth!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MrsHarper" (Jan 17th 2011, 5:46pm)

Reg: Feb 9th 2010

Children: One beautiful son

Monday, January 17th 2011, 7:25pm

:rainbow:starsmile HALL OF DUE DATES 2011 starsmile:rainbow:

JANUARY
1.Mollie61 - 17/01
2. Aramass - 26/01 [ Arranged C-Sec ]

FEBRUARY
1. Mima08 - 4/2
2. Blessings - 5/2
3. Danielle - 12/2
4. Tiggs - 13/2
5. Kimby - 14/2
6. Lovely - 16/2
7. Babybump - 28/2

MARCH
1. Luckysmb - 7/3
2. Mrs Harper - 7/3
3. Wishing and Hoping - 21/3
4. BeeS - 25/3
5. Emma24 - 29/3
:congrats: baby2 OUR LOVELY MOTHERS OF 2011 baby2 :congrats:

JANUARY
1. Vstelfox - 9/01 [ Dominic ] :boy:
2. DramaQueen 10/01 :boy: :boy:

MY DIARY

Monday, January 17th 2011, 7:30pm

Just popped in to say hello to everyone...Hope you're all doing really well.

Not gonna stay long as not feeling to energetic, abit run down think its to do with my low iron levels plus coming to the end of my pregnancy.

Will pop in tomorrow...Speak soon and take care

Lots of love

XXXXX

MY DIARY

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Monday, January 17th 2011, 9:17pm

Erm.... I hope you ladies are going to put up some birth announcements in the birth announcements thread so I can keep a record of all the FZ babies!!!!

AND so that the rest of us who don't pop into here very often can wish you all congratulations!!!

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

Reg: May 12th 2007

Tuesday, January 18th 2011, 3:56pm

Hi Ladies

Many Congratulations Dramaqueen!!! Two little boys and great weights too, thats fantastic news!!!

Well I'm down and just fed up here. I am so tired and I just ache everywhere all of the time. I just cry for whatever and even got upset yesterday because I couldn't get my boots on. I'm going La La :snigger:
I just keep going to bed now in the afternoons as lying down is the only temporary relief I get on my poor joints. I'm still seeing the Chiropractor for my SPD and taking regular pain relief which hardly touch's it but have decided to quit my hydrotherapy as its too much of an effort to get up the hospital now for a half hour session. And now the whole leg and foot swelling has commenced. Anyone else get this/ I'm in agony with it. I feel like I'm walking around with lead boots on they're so heavy and uncomfortable. I just want to be in my nightdress all the time. Well thats my moans for the day. Anyone else feeling like poo??

Blessings out of interest whats your haemaglobin level? Mine is very low too and I think that is contributing to how bad I am. Mine is 9 at the moment.
My 38wk date is 22nd Feb but I haven't been given an exact date yet but have decided to opt for an elective C-Section so will discuss this with my con next week when I see him. Can you add me to the Hall of Fame please. Many thanks!

Tiggs, it was the growth measurements which have declined on the Head & Abdominal circumferance and the Femur lengths. I'll see what next weeks scan brings, bigger babies hopefully!

Ouch ... Braxton Hicks !! Oh I hate them, they're getting so uncomfortable! And on that note I'll bid farewell as I'm off to bounce on my ball and breath .. ha ha !!

IUI-Mar07 / IVF-Jul07 / FET-Jan08 / IVF-May09 - ALL BFN
IVF-Jun10 - :BFP:

Australia

Reg: Aug 1st 2009

Children: Boy/Girl Twins - Feel blessed everday...

Tuesday, January 18th 2011, 4:06pm

Hi girls! Its 2am over here and can't sleep. Off to have my c-section in 4 hours and am absolutely exhausted before i begin...... :faint:

I will let you know how I get on when I'm out of hospital. Hopefully my little boy and girl will be coming home with me. Love to you all. :xxx3:
Rachel blowkiss

#1 ICSI Sept 09 - Chem preg
#2 ICSI Nov 09 - Chem preg
#3 ICSI May 10 - BFP: Twins!!! :girl: :boy:

Reg: Oct 29th 2009

Children: 1DD aged 13 1DS aged 2

Tuesday, January 18th 2011, 4:19pm

Rach lots of luck. I've been thinking about you a dh all day xxx :cuddle
Me PCOS
DH Low count
TTC 7 Years
ICSI Sept :BFP: Miscarriage @ 8 weeks :bawl:
ICSI May/June Single ET :BFP:
FET June/July 13 ???

Australia

Reg: Aug 1st 2009

Children: Boy/Girl Twins - Feel blessed everday...

Tuesday, January 18th 2011, 4:26pm

Thanks hon! You just rest up and get all the way! You are doing so well. Chat to you all soon. xxxxx
Rachel blowkiss

#1 ICSI Sept 09 - Chem preg
#2 ICSI Nov 09 - Chem preg
#3 ICSI May 10 - BFP: Twins!!! :girl: :boy:

Reg: May 9th 2009

Tuesday, January 18th 2011, 4:32pm

Geordie: I totally feel your pain I really do being an SPD sufferer pregnant with twins myself. It's rubbish. You made me laugh though as I cried over not being able to put my shoes on! Like a pathetic little child! Just remember your hormones are all over the place at these stage and you've got double so forgive yourself for blubbing and do whatever it takes to make your life easier. Keep those feet up as much as you can and keep wiggling them about. My legs are ok but I've got carpal tunnel syndrome in my hands at night which is crappy so I have to remember to keep shaking them to get the circulation going.

Rach: What can I say???? You are just hours away from the end of your journey. I feel quite emotional for you. This is what you've been waiting for all this time. It also makes me quite emotional for myself too as it'll be me in a week! I think being exhausted is a given at this stage, I don't think anyone bounces into a C section feeling great. YOu'll hit autopilot mode though. I'll be thinking of you at 8o'clock tonight. xxx

Blessings: get a big bag of spinach and eat it raw. You sound knackered. xxx

Love to everyone else. x
Me: 37 Him: 42
Unexplained
IVF May 2010
:BFP: 10th June.
[zx076] [zx076]

my diary

mollie61

Reg: Apr 15th 2010

Children: None

Tuesday, January 18th 2011, 10:12pm

Hey ladies!

Hope ur all well, my little girl arrived 11.01.2011 at 3.28 weighing 8lb 5oz
she really is the most amazing thing iv ever seen! Labour was pretty eventful
due to the blood clot they found but will tell more on the birth announcments

love to everyone

xxx
bab21
Due 17/01/2010

18/05/2010 :BFP:

:xxx3:

Tuesday, January 18th 2011, 10:14pm

Trying to edit this post and add a toast!
Unexplained
IVF May 2010
[zx076] [zx076]

my diary

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "aramass" (Jan 18th 2011, 10:18pm)

Tuesday, January 18th 2011, 10:15pm

Awww Mollie. Big congratulations to you! How fantastic! I hope you are bearing up physically. x :cheers2:
Unexplained
IVF May 2010
[zx076] [zx076]

my diary

BraveGirl

Superstar

• "BraveGirl" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Feb 15th 2008

Children: One on the way.

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 9:10am

OMG I cant believe it, never felt this way before...... :snigger:

I am in the third trimester! HELLO LADIES!!!!! : D I hope we are all well, I am in shock that I am here, this is the most exciting chat on the WHOLE FORUM!!!!!!!
IVF 1 :BFP: baby5 in heaven 6 weeks
IVF 5 :BFP: Immune protocol Care Sheffield
Oscar Miles arrived 15 April 2011 weighing 6lbs 14oz
My Diary

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 11:42am

Hello everyone, How r u all? Cannot believe I am 30 weeks pregnant!!!!!! YIKES it's flown and I'm loving it. Feel my little monkey wriggling about so much. Was sat next to my boyfriend the other night and the baby kicked and he could feel him kick on his arm! getting so strong now! :D

My antenatal classes are starting next Wednesday so I'll be 31 weeks. I have 3 to go too which are all on my own (I thought you partners came as we both need to learn and that's how I've always known it to be?) Oh well not complaining, can't believe I'm even going to them :D. Then we have a hospital tour after those 3 which he can come too, that will be extremely exciting!

Well I'm still feeling incredibly well, no tiredness or much aches going on at all, somedays I do and others I don't. Felt exactly the same throughout really! Sides hurt and that's about it.

xx

x
ICSI 07/10:BFP: bab11
FET 02/13:BFP:mc
FET 07/13:BFP:mc
ICSI 06/14:BFP: bab10
thanks Liverpool womens for 2 beautiful children!

United Kingdom

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 5:55pm

:congrats: Mollie! :)

SPD ladies, I hope you are managing to get plenty of rest!

Welcome bravegirl and Emma, lovely to see you both again!

Rach, you have been in my thoughts today.. Hope all is going well!

I went to midwife drop in today.. Sorry if tmi but blood in my no.2's .. So much that bowl turned bright red :/
Told not to panic but if happens again to see GP. Pressure from baby and can happen.

Thinking of requesting earlier leave, suddenly starting to really struggle in afternoons at work .. Too scared to ask tho!

Xx xx

bab21 Due 07/03/11

So excited!! Scans at 4, 6, 8, 12, 20 and awaiting private 4D at 28wks, Growth scan & Placenta position at 32 weeks...pls move so I can have my homebirth!

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 6:32pm

Hi Ladies

Ooohhh so excited for you Rach !!! Good Luck !!!!

MrsH .. Go with what your body needs hun, don't be afraid to speak to work.

Welcome Bravegirl and Emma!!! Its the final countdown here ...Woohoo!!!

Many Congrats Mollie !!!! :congrats:

Love to all! :xxx3:

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 2nd 2008

Children: One beautiful little boy born 31/07/09, One beautiful little girl born 25/02/11

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 7:16pm

Hi ladies, lots going on here! Good luck Rachel and Congrats to Mollie.

I'm having lots of period pains and pressure down below. I saw the mw today and she said that baby's head is hovering just above the brim of my pelvis - it won't properly engage 2nd time round. I felt this way last pregnancy then gave birth a week later so I'm now feeling a little scared!!
Aramass - you're the same amount of weeks as me, how are you feeling? Any pains or pressure? xx

ICSI #1 BFP MAY'08 ;( MC @ 8 WKS

BraveGirl

Superstar

• "BraveGirl" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Feb 15th 2008

Children: One on the way.

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 8:12pm

Hi all am on I phone so won't type much. Can you add my due date 6 April? Thanks x
IVF 1 :BFP: baby5 in heaven 6 weeks
IVF 5 :BFP: Immune protocol Care Sheffield
Oscar Miles arrived 15 April 2011 weighing 6lbs 14oz
My Diary

United Kingdom

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 10:15pm

Hey Girlies,

I've decided to try and stick it out to my official maternity leave date... 28th Feb.

If I start feeling too exhausted I will just have to take a few sick days I guess [zx062]

Some days I feel great, others shattered.

Think its worse when I get in, can't stop nesting! Just want to clean, clean and clean some more lol ... keep giving hubby lil 'to do' lists! :snigger:
Seems I'm the only one with sense of urgency - having to sort all financial changes etc and getting him to sign here and sign there... does get me irritable that I feel I have to do it all alone sometimes! :girl_sigh: Yester I just wanted to cry all day! :girl_to_take_umbrage: Anyone else get this?

Danielle, hope you don't get to early an arrival! Mine is head down already and hovering just above my pubic bone!!

For some reason my dh is sooo moody today, doing my nut in grrrr :to_babruysk: what is it with men sometimes? no reason for it!

Hope your all ok, maybe I'm just having a bad day xx

bab21 Due 07/03/11

United Kingdom

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 10:17pm

P.S Posted some pics of our lil girl at 28wks on my profile page if anyone is interested xx

bab21 Due 07/03/11

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 11:06pm

JANUARY

FEBRUARY
1. Mima08 - 4/2
2. Blessings - 5/2
3. Aramass - 12/2
4. Danielle - 12/2
5. Tiggs - 13/2
6. Kimby - 14/2
7. Lovely - 16/2
8. Geordie - 22/2
9. Babybump - 28/2

MARCH
1. Luckysmb - 7/3
2. Mrs Harper - 7/3
4. BeeS - 25/3
5. Emma24 - 29/3

APRIL
1. BraveGirl - 6/04

JANUARY
2. DramaQueen 10/01 :boy: :boy:
3. Mollie61 11/01 :girl:

MY DIARY

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 11:26pm

Hi Girls. :D

I'm back....Sorry I've not written for a couple of days. Been so exhausted.!

I have added updated the HOF those of you who asked for your dates to be added ( see above )

:congrats: to Mollie and Goodluck to Rach starsmile let us know when you've had the baby with some pics.

BraveGirl: Welcome again to the 3 tri again :hi:

Geordie: I'm not even sure what it is to be quite honest, all I was told that it is low and has gotten lower since I've not really been taking the iron tablets cause they make me sick. I suppose the details should be in my notes, but don't even have the energy to go look :teehee:

Aramas: Hey darling....The sound of raw spinach makes me wanna frow up,,,,,eeeew yuk and I'm not a fan of greens as it is pmsl Hope you are keeping well.

Daniel, Mrs Harper, Mima and anyone else I have missed :hi:

AFM: Not much to report just getting bigger, more exhausted and fedup now. I just want baby to come. SPD still the same but I haven't been going to pysio as I sometimes don't have the energy to go and just to get there is a hassle as I have to get on the bus and its a little distance to the bus stops etc and to be quite honest, nothing is helping to make it better, painkillers, belt, exercise nothing works. I much rather just lay in bed resting and doing nowt as thats the only thing that seems to help.

Mrs Harper: I'm in the nesting mood too all I do when I'm having a good day is clean clean and clean and I've also given DH a list of stuff to do but it drives me up the wall when he doesnt get things done on time lol.

I just can't believe I'm 38 weeks this week, my tummy has dropped right down and the baby is defo engaged but whether he is turned the right way round I don't know. I went out on Wednesday just to get out the house, did a bit of shopping, got some candles and nice new decorative accessories for the bathroom and bedroom. I keep getting strangers asking if I'm due anytime soon, my Mum said it's cause my bump is so low.

Welll starting to feel tired again so off for a soak then bed. Speak to you soon. Much love

blowkiss :xxx3: :xxx: :xxx3:

Oh, it's my 25th birthday and 8 year wedding anniversary on Sunday ( no plans set though ) just hoping lol one arrives before, on or just after..... biggrin2 Wish me luck lol

MY DIARY

Friday, January 21st 2011, 7:31am

Hello. Just to let you know that my pre op on thurs resulted in me being kept in with pre emclampsia which resulted in a c section yestetday morning!! I am at last a mummy. C section was fine and i am walking aroumd already. My girls are just lush. Maggie (margot) is 5 lb 10 and all small , funny and chiled. Geneveive is 6 lb 4 and although sjes bigger is having probs eating and is in special care with low blood sugar. Not sure how worried i shld be as am higj on morphine and hormones and feeling remarkably chilled. So happy to have them. V weird at the beginning as they felt like 2 random newborns but now they feel like my girls and they are just lush. X
Unexplained
IVF May 2010
[zx076] [zx076]

my diary

Reg: Dec 10th 2009

Children: I have been blessed with my beautiful daughter Grace.

Friday, January 21st 2011, 9:09am

Aww congratulations Aramass x x

Friday, January 21st 2011, 9:26am

Congratulations Aramass. xxx :cuddle
Me PCOS
DH Low count
TTC 7 Years
ICSI Sept :BFP: Miscarriage @ 8 weeks :bawl:
ICSI May/June Single ET :BFP:
FET June/July 13 ???

Reg: Apr 2nd 2009

Children: DD born Oct 05

Friday, January 21st 2011, 2:06pm

congrats aramass!

Friday, January 21st 2011, 2:17pm

OMG Aramass, thats amazing!!! Huge Congratulations to you.

I was sent up to the hospital last night, elevated BP, Protein in urine, Low Blood Protein (Albumin) and severe facial and leg swelling. Spent four and a half hours on the delivery suite. Outcome is that the babies are fine its just me thats falling apart. They could only find one twins heartbeat at first which was worrying so they had to beep the registrar to scan me to see all was ok and locate the two individual heartbeats. Anyhow I'm home and still as swollen as a puffafish. Plenty bed rest for me. They'll review me again in the clinic in Thursday which is my 34wk growth scan, if the babies still haven't improved in growth rate they may consider taking them out early. It all felt so real last night lying in a delivery room and all so exciting and frightning at the same time. Just four and a half weeks to go..Yikes :thumbsup:

Mrs H .. Had to laugh at the Nesting. Me too. Been organising everything from paperwork to drawers and cupboards. You name it, if it needs sorting, I'm sorting it. Totally know what you mean about men too. My DH was really moody on sunday too and snapped at me all day. When I finally confronted him he said he was sick of me being so slow, clumsy and braindead. Charming eh!! I had to fight back the tears before giving him a mouthful of abuse :cross:

Blessings, sorry you're so tired hun. Not much longer to go. I've cancelled my Hydrotherapy too for my SPD as its too exhausting to go up the hospital every week now and my two piece bather now looks like a Bikini ..ha ha as my bump has got so big.

Hi to everyone, hope you're all doing well!!! xxxx

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 2nd 2008

Children: One beautiful little boy born 31/07/09, One beautiful little girl born 25/02/11

Friday, January 21st 2011, 3:52pm

Aramass! Congratulations, that's great news. Hope your lovely girls are home soon xxxx

ICSI #1 BFP MAY'08 ;( MC @ 8 WKS

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 9:27am

:congrats: :balloons: Aramass on the birth of your gorgeous girls.....Can't wait to see pics, so happy and excited for you starsmile :hugs:

Hope girls continue to do well and hope everything is ok with you too. Will update the HOF now

blowkiss

Geordie: Wow babe, I am relieved to hear all is well with you and the babies darling, please try to take it easy, feet up and rest loads.! Hope you feel beter soon and swelling goes down. They will have to keep a check on you, are you doing weekly antenatal with your MW atm.? Mine are two weekly till baby comes, so seeing MW on Monday. Thanks chick, lool so you know exactly how I feel it's just too much with this SPD..... :tear: Your bump must be massive, mine is huge and getting really heavy to carry now lmao

Lovely: Hello huni, how you been keeping and hows the bump.? Well I hope.!

Hello to everyone else, hope you girls and your bumps are doing well....Not much longer for us.! :yes:

AFM: 38 weeks today and counting.! Oh how I can't wait to be a Mum.! Baby is still very active wriggling all the time and moving about, I just love the feeling so no complaints about that. Find my self talking to my bump all the time. :laugh: biggrin2 Seeing MW of Monday, if baby doesn't come before then ( If I'm lucky enough) lmao Otherwise I'm doing well not so tired now, been eating well and drinking lots of water which has helped and rested, part from last night I stayed up wallpapering my bedroom wall. Had a nice warm radox bath after, a cuppa then bed and surprisingly I feel fine. Abit of pain on my right hip but not too bad.

It's my 25th Birthday tomorrow, and 8 year wedding anniversary.....Sadly got no plans for the first time in years. Don't want to go too far incase baby comes spontaneously. So dunno.

Anyway girls, off now. Take care speak soon

xxxxxxxxx

MY DIARY

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 9:45am

JANUARY

FEBRUARY
1. Mima08 - 4/2
2. Blessings - 5/2
3. Danielle - 12/2
4. Tiggs - 13/2
5. Kimby - 14/2
6. Lovely - 16/2
7. Geordie - 22/2
8. Babybump - 28/2

MARCH
1. Luckysmb - 7/3
2. Mrs Harper - 7/3
4. BeeS - 25/3
5. Emma24 - 29/3

APRIL
1. BraveGirl - 6/4

JANUARY
2. DramaQueen - 10/01 :boy: :boy:
3. Mollie 11/1 - :girl:
4. Aramass - 20/1 [ Maggie & Genevieve ] :girl: :girl:

MY DIARY

Reg: Dec 10th 2009

Children: I have been blessed with my beautiful daughter Grace.

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 10:15am

Happy birthday for tomorrow blessings x x

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 10:30am

Wishing & Hoping: Thank chick.! :)

How are you keeping, and bump.?
xxxx

MY DIARY

Reg: May 17th 2010

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 5:35pm

Congratulations Mollie and Aramass!!! :weehee: :balloons:

Reg: Nov 9th 2009

Children: Eibhlin born 20th Feb 2011

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 7:42pm

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to join in the chat. Massive :congrats: to you ladies who have had your babies.

Blessings, could you add me to the HOF. I am due on 9th Feb. I recognise a few of your names from the other forums so hope to get you know you better over the next couple of weeks.

Have been having a few cramps today so wandering if this is the start!! :what:

:xxx3: :xxx3:

Me 30 DH 35 -TTC 5 Years
1st ever Natural :BFP: May 09 - Ectopic - Tube Removal
1st IVF Jan 10 :BFN:
2nd IVF May 10 :BFP:

MY DIARY

Reg: Jun 14th 2010

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 9:07pm

Hi fellow bumps and babies!

Havent been on for a while and the last couple of times I visited I read and didnt get round to joining in. I have a dd who does not like going to bed so free time/lap top time is kinda non existent.

Woweeee - it is so exciting to hear about the new arrivals after following your journeys it is so lovely.

Congratulations to Dramaqueen, Mollie and most recently Aramass.:balloons: Hats off to you trying to breastfeed 2 little mouths. A word of advice, drink lots, try and rest when you can and sod the house work!!!

Geordie - sorry to hear you are feeling run down and worrying about babies growth, sounds like they are well monitoring you though. Take care and I hope you are feeling a bit brighter x

Mrs Harper - I can totally empathise with your dad story as I have one like that. I was in hospital with my dd and he phoned up the ward and had a go at them. I was so embarrassed as it looked like I had been complaining about the staff and yet I was pleased with the care i was getting. As if you are going to take any chances. If my MIL tells me one more time to relax and take it easy I think I am going to scream! Shouldnt she be saying that to her son and not me!!

Blessings - Have a lovely birthday, hope you are doing something nice and that you dont feel too washed out. I am waiting on my GD results but just think no news is good news, so I will just check with my MW next week when i see her. When you have a mo (and it isnt your birthday) please could you add me on to the HOF 14 March due. Cheers x

I hope everyone else is ok - Rach, Tiggs, Bravegirl, Babybump,Platinum? Lovely, Emma and Mia.

I am getting well excited now, although feeling bit anxious as have c**p everywhere due to just having spare room plastered in order to move our dd into there so her room will be baby room. I cant get any baby clothes out until wardrobes built blah blah! yawn yawn! We have to wait 4 weeks until we can paint the room it and I do feel like we are running out of time - but hey if baby makes early appearance will just have to deal with it.

We had a 4d private scan at 31 weeks, wasnt sure about it but thought it may be nice for dd.It was fantastic (still managed not to find out the sex) but it was amazing and made us all feel more excited about baby coming! Feeling bit tired now - not being a spring chicken and trying to keep up with dd is taking its toll methinks.

Love to you all and pleased to hear all your good news

2009: 2 X ICSI - BFN
June 2010: ICSI - :BFP:
EDD - 14 March 2011

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 11:30pm

JANUARY

FEBRUARY
1. Mima08 - 4/2
2. Blessings - 5/2
3.Tessalina - 9/2
4. Danielle - 12/2
5. Tiggs - 13/2
6. Kimby - 14/2
7. Lovely - 16/2
8. Geordie - 22/2
9. Babybump - 28/2

MARCH
1. Luckysmb - 7/3
2. Mrs Harper - 7/3
3. Daezil- 14/3
4. Wishing and Hoping - 21/3
5. BeeS - 25/3
6. Emma24 - 29/3

APRIL
1. BraveGirl - 6/4

JANUARY
2. DramaQueen - 10/01 :boy: :boy:
3. Mollie 11/1 - :girl:
4. Aramass - 20/1 [ Maggie & Genevieve ] :girl: :girl:

MY DIARY

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 11:36pm

Tessalina: I do remember you also from May Madams.? Welcome.! I see you to are also waiting impatiently for lo arrival lol....Good luck and hope your lo doesn't take too long to make his entrance. xxx

Daezil: Thank you hun :) Hope you manage to get babys room and that sorted before your lol makes his appearance, but I'm sure you will manage ok if he does arrive earlier than expected. Oh, and hope all goes well when you see your MW. Sure your GD results will be fine they would have called you otherwise.

I have updated the HOF ( see above )

MY DIARY

Sunday, January 23rd 2011, 9:00pm

Tessalina - welcome, not long for you now, unless after what you said you are already playing mum!

Blessings - hope you are being spoilt today, thanks for your message and for adding me to the HOF.

Hope all is well with everyone

xxx
EDD - 14 March 2011

United Kingdom

Reg: Jan 21st 2007

Children: Caeden 3yrs, Logan 15 months

Sunday, January 23rd 2011, 11:13pm

Hi everyone! Can i please join over here :D Ive not been around on the forum for a long time so i dont know any of you! lol

Im 31 weeks with my 3rd :) Expecting a little girl on 24th March.

Im off to bed now so just a quick hello tonight! Hope your all well, look forward to chatting to you all :)

xx
Simone - 25 - Proud Single Mummy :D
Two beautiful boys and a little lady on the way!!

Tiggs

Star

Monday, January 24th 2011, 3:22pm

Hey everyone,

Congratulations Mollie and Aramass - great news! :congrats:

Blessings, happy birthday and happy anniversary! :birthdaycake:

Glad to hear (well, its not good but you know what I mean!) that other DH's are being a pain re housework too! I was in tears for two days in a row because my DH upset me so much about it! I don't ask much but when I ask for things to be done, I expect them to be done (without the moaning) but he doesn't do them and I keep having to remind which he says is nagging but if he done it in the first place I wouldn't have to keep asking! He says he does help, just in his own time but he doesn't understand that that isn't good enough! He can take days and weeks to do things! It would be nice if I didn't have to ask and he just got on and done stuff! I think he forgets how tired and how much less I can do these days! I feel that he doesn't seem to understand or care that it upsets me so much. I would have thought he would have been (and wanted to) help out more now but sadly doesn't seem to. Aaaaarrggghhhh!!! It REALLY annoys me! Men!!! :rant: :tears:

Apart from that, keeping well, just tired. Some days I have more energy than others though. Nursery is pretty much done apart from a few finishing touches and think we have everything. Need to get measured for nursing bras this week or next though. Anyone done that yet? Where did you go and how far along where you?

Got the MW on Friday so hopefully she will tell me baby is at least partlyl engaged! Woo-hoo - can't wait to be a Mummy!

Anyway, take care all and keep well.

xxxxx

TTC 6yrs

United Kingdom

Monday, January 24th 2011, 10:39pm

Drama's!

Hey Ladies!

Don't know where to start! Seems I am very behind with all the news! lol ...I've had to go through the posts and write notes so I don't miss anyone!! (Serious baby brain at min!) :snigger:

Firstly Aramass - :congrats: on the birth of your 2 lovely girls, I hope the blood sugar issue has resolved itself or that it is under control.

Blessings, you are getting so close now! You must be so excited!! ... Any idea on your babies positioning yet? Hope today went well!! ...also, hope you had a fab birthday and anniversary!

Geordie & Blessings... Glad I am not alone with my nesting needs! [zx187]

Tiggs, Geordie & Blessings - I totally understand your frustrations with the dh's!! :yell: They can be so annoying at times but then so great at others!! I totally know what you mean about wanting them to just do things without having to be asked!!
Got to say, since my rant at him the other day he has become much better! :) Today he wouldn't let me do anything when I got in and raced through his 'to do' list, even doing more then I asked. :kiss3: So I guess they must sit and reflect at times and realise they have been a plonker! ...Though as I will explain in min there have been some major drama's in the last few days which may explain why he has stepped up!! ohthedrama

Daezil - Its good to know that I am not the only one that has issues with relatives! [zx065] lol, I hope he doesn't watch one born every min, it even had my dh questionning homebirth this eve! We go back to our hypnobirthing classes tomo and have a homebirth conference to go to on thurs so hopefully that will put our mind set back in the right place!

Any news on Rach??

Ok, so our drama's - to cut a long story short we have to move out of our home as our landlord has not paid his mortgage and so we have been served a section 21 notice - problem is we would need to move at the exact same time as when our baby is due! To move earlier would mean paying for 2 places :S ...which we really can't be doing with right now!! So I am currently playing the pregnancy card and trying to get them to honour an early leave :shush: ...Got me really stressed this weekend worrying about a move and a birth! However, we are still going to be moving only 7 days before baby is due! ..ahhhhh (Luckily we have already secured our new property - moving in feb 25th)

Think this is why my dh had stepped up, my nesting has now gone crazy!! ...I want everything done in advance incase I disappear and the move is left to dh, so this eve we started sorting and managed to throw out 8 bin bags full of stuff! :cuddle

Just really don't need this at min, what with working full time as well :faint:

It also meant we went to look at 2 hospitals over the weekend, as homebirth may not be on the cards anymore now. Depends how quick we can make the new place feel like home! I don't want to give birth surrounded by boxes!! :sadface:

I am trying very hard not to stress - don't want to bring on an early labour!!

So anyway.. thats my rant for now, I hope your all doing well xx xx xx

bab21 Due 07/03/11

Reg: Apr 17th 2010

Tuesday, January 25th 2011, 11:24am

Hello all!

gosh, it's been an age since I've been here - I'll try & catch up with all the news, but advance apologies for anyone i miss out....

First of all, :congrats: to you Aramass & Mollie on your arrivals. I hope you are having a magical time with your little ones :cuddle

Mrs Harper - OMG, what a drama! I am so sorry to hear you are having such problems, absolutely not what you need just now! Glad to hear you've secured a new place but you have all my sympathy re-stress - moving is bad enough, never mind a few days before your due date! I really hope all the ancilliary arrangements like hospital etc get sorted asap - have you spoken to your MW yet to check if you could keep your original arragements? It is a very special situation....a friend of a friend was in very similar situation about 4 months ago & her MW was actually very helpful and supportive, I know it's not guaranteed but worth while asking....Do make sure you get some rest too, it's amazing how quickly the energy reserves reduce over the weeks :8o:

Blessings - very belated happy birthday, hope you had a fab day. I think you said a little while ago you'd stop by my diary, thank you and am sorry but it didn't seem to have saved.... and I have been really struggling to keep it up to date/visit regularly....
Anyway, hope your energy levels are steady- please try to keep your iron levels up, just think how much energy you will need once LO is there. It's not easy, but such a little price to pay... :cuddle Thanks as well with the great job on the HOF - even though it puts me first :8o: but then others jump in :snigger: makes it feel less scary!

Welcome Tessalina & Shorty and Hello to all the others, Tiggs, Geordie, Daezil and anyone else I missed :bye: #

AFM, had a couple of interesting weeks which is why I am running out of steam (although not as interesting as some of you :snigger: )

Have finished work now, a bit unexpected and earlier than planned. What did turn out to be my last week was very stressful with way too long hours, resulting in my bloodpressure rocketing and my being admitted to try the "B&B" at the hospital for a weekend. There were worries about pre-eclampsia but turned out I am just a stresshead :rolleyes: and need to take some serious chill pills. Which I do now, with tablets & plenty of rest I a managing to control it and on the condition that it stays like it currently is, my homebirth is currently still on (I hope as I have ordered a birth pool to be delivered today ^^ ) Most important: Baby is fine, thank goodness, and I am very glad I got to "cook" him for a little longer...but now cannot wait to meet him :boy:

Ok, feel mid-morning nap coming on, hope to keep more up-to-date with all the going ons, sending lots of [zx160] to all

Tuesday, January 25th 2011, 10:09pm

Mrs Harper - omg what a stress. I hope you are getting lots of help, try not to lift stuff and if anyone offers to help. say yes! I have moved house several times one of which when I was pregnant. Everyone tells you not to do anything which is blatantly impossible but try and do more of the organising and less moving stuff. Once you have moved as long as you have a suitcase of clothes and some baby stuff you can unpack the rest whenever. You have every reason to rant. Are you finishing work soon? :hugs:

Tiggs - I share your frustrations. I know what you mean if you ask for help you end up being told you are nagging and then if you dont ask and you do it yourself you resent that you have had to do it. I dont know about you but I cant help feeling that we go through so much to get pregnant and that is all the more reason to expect encouragement and support. I just think the fact we are from two diff planets doesnt help. ?( Anyway, I dont want to add fuel to your fire just empathising really. When you have your baba all those frustrations will be forgotten x

Mima - you have been having a traumatic time by the sounds of it too. I hope you are feeling better - not long to go now - woo hoo!!

Hi Shorty, love your LO's names, hope you are feeling well.

Is anyone's baby getting on their nerves literally. I keep getting twinges in my inner thigh - its well annoying. Although at the same time I love feeling all the movement which doesnt seem to stop at the moment. I dont think this baby is ever going to go to sleep when it arrives.

I hope everyone is well in the tired trimester. I struggled to get through my dd's story tonight as I was nodding off at the end of each page! Cant actually remember the story at all as it was the first timeI had read it bet it didnt even make sense :snigger: - poor girl!
EDD - 14 March 2011

Wednesday, January 26th 2011, 5:09pm

:hi: Girls.

starsmile

SHORTY: Welcome onboard hun hope you make your self right at home

Thank you girls for making me feel so special with all your lovely birthday/anniversary greetings. :hugs: I had an ok day, didn't do much to be honest just stayed in as didn't plan anything as wasn't really up to it ( boring I know lol ), planning something after the baby.

TIGGS: I know the feeling, but just try not to let it get to you as much, know it's easier said than done, I've been having the same prob with DH lately when it comes to odd jobs around the house that I'm having to keep asking over and over, only to be told I'm miserable. Now I just try and do things my self bit by bit if its not too much. Perhaps you could ask a friend to come and help you then he will feel guilty and start getting on with the other jobs you've asked him to do. Worth a try. Take it easy :cuddle

MRS HARPER: Yes hun, I'm very excited just want this lil man to come out now.! Can't wait to see him :D
Wow, I understand your frustration. It can't be easy for you atm with so much on your plate....I hope you manage to get it all sorted soon. :goodluck:

MIMA: :wave: Hello hun, it's been a while.....but it's nice to hear from you. Lol your welcome re the HOF babe, I wonder who will have their baby first me or you.....Have you been having any contractions or anything like brackston hicks...? How's everything at home have you bought everything for baby and that now.? Sorry to hear about the troubles you've been having, glad your and lil one are ok though, just put your feet up and rest...I was considering a home birth too but think I will go to the hospital since its my first time. My neigbor has had all her 3 at home without any probs. :goodluck: with HB hope it goes smoothly

Hello to everyone else and hope you're all doing well.

AFM: Not much to report part from just waiting for this lil one to finally arrive, all the fams and my friends are so excited and doesn't stop txtn and calling asking whether the baby has been born as yet. Even though I've told them a million and one times that he isn't due untill the 5th, my Mum wanted him to be born on my b/day and anniversary but he didn't come, but funny enough I was having some contractions the night of my b/day but nothing major. My Mum has finally finished making the curtains and cot bumper set for the baby and an extra quilt, looks really lush biggrin2

Hoping and :angel2: :pray: that my lil arrives by this weekend can't wait any longer, researching ways I can bring on labour atm lol

Well thats it from me....out and over

blowkiss :xxx3: :xxx: :xxx3:

MY DIARY

Thursday, January 27th 2011, 9:02am

Hello everyone. Im finally home after a hideous week in hospital. Will write more about birth etc when i get my laptop. Im in the new place and its a mess which isnt what i need really but so glad tp be out of hosp. My twins are bloody fantastic and worth the spd, anaemia and sickness. My spd has gone completely and i feel better post c sectipn than pre birth so hang on in there blessings. Blessings ypu must find a way of getting iron. I nearly had tp have a transfusion in hosp as my levels got so low. Hang on in there if you are sleepless and uncomfortable, it will all feel better soon. X
Unexplained
IVF May 2010
[zx076] [zx076]

my diary

United Kingdom

Reg: Jan 21st 2007

Children: Caeden 3yrs, Logan 15 months

Thursday, January 27th 2011, 8:32pm

Evening!

MrsHarper - Gosh how stressful that must be having to move so soon to your EDD. I Moved house at 6 months and that was bad enough. As regards to the homebirth, I know what you mean about not wanting to do it around boxes. Could you maybe have one room clear so you can labour/birth in there? Im having a home birth and I know I'd be gutted now if anything was to get in my way lol!

Mima - Sounds like you've had a stressful time too! Another homebirther :D I thought I might be the only one! Hope your feeling better soon. Glad all is well with baby :)

Daezil - Thankyou.. I love their names too :P Im the same with being tired. Im pretty much ready for bed when the kids go at 7pm most night! I do try to stay up for the soaps though lol

Blessings - Aww hope your LO makes an appearance soon :D

AFM - Not much to report really. Struggling with the SPD at the moment with having two toddlers to run around after as well! But I'm managing, going to talk to MW about it at my appointment on Monday as its come on since I last saw her so she's not aware of it yet. I got it very early on with my last two so thought when I got to 29 weeks with no problems I'd got away with it this time around.. No such luck!! Also need to mention I'm not tolerating the Iron tablets at all and i havent taken them for weeks now, I really need to find another way to get my iron up a little more so I know I can definitely have my Home Birth. The tablets just make me sick (Physically sick not just nauseous which i could probably deal with).

I had my first baby in the Hospital and Second in Birth Center. So looking forward to this one having a Home Water Birth. I have hired a Doula this time as I dont really have a birth partner other than my dad and he just worries about me being in pain so be nice to take some worry off him and me have another woman to help me through it. Got a visit with her in 3 weeks to have a practise run putting the pool up and talk over my birth plan. It all so exciting :D

Anyway I've got Emmerdale on pause here waiting for me to watch it so best go before I fall asleep! lol

Hope everyone is well :)

xx
Simone - 25 - Proud Single Mummy :D
Two beautiful boys and a little lady on the way!!

Friday, January 28th 2011, 12:24pm

aramass so gald your home. And the SPD has totally gone?
As for dh not pulling his weight. I think were all in the same boat. :D
AFM it took me 15 min to get out of bed thismorning, the pain was so intense. I think he may have dropped a bit more. When I did finaly get to my feet I had to shuffel to the toilet like an old woman. :sadface:
Have a lovely day xx

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests