You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Feb 3rd 2011

Children: One beautiful daughter -born Oct '11

Friday, October 14th 2011, 7:50pm

Good evening Ladies!!

Ruby - I'm not going back to work:) We are incredibly lucky with our finances so I will become a full time mummy. You asked about my growth scans - just been having them as she sterted to measure big but it's now not to bad, she's in the 95th centile so they think she'll be a good 9-10 pounder! EEEEK!!!

Hoping - ahh that lovely laundry smell - baby detergent has that yummy smell doesn't it? When I had done Little Miss' laundry, I couldn't stop smelling it. Lovely!!

Mary - be careful putting your email on an open forum. Also, you are better to spell it our as web crawlers will pick it up and start spamming it. Good luck with everything.

KJ - how was your last day at work? Lie-in for you tomorrow!! A Halloween baby :hallo5: Would make for some fantastic parties in future years!!

Red - hope you are feeling OK xx

AFM - all well here. M/W appointment went well - they diagnosed my severe groin pains as SPD but I'm not a complainer and only have a few days left so will struggle on. Growth scan went really well, she has stopped her rapid acceleration and is coming closer to the "average" line so not too scared. Had sever contractions last night - thought it was starting but they stopped at half five and had nothing since. Still, at least SOMETHING is happening. Just 3 days until my due date and just 5 days until my sweep. We'll see!!

:xxx3:

5 - yes FIVE angels baby5 All early losses due to elevated NK cells.

1st IVF january 2011 resulted in our beautiful daughter born Oct 2011 bab10

My diary

Reg: Oct 6th 2010

Friday, October 14th 2011, 7:52pm

Hey Ruby- Still haven't decided on a name, I think we will go for either Annabelle Grace or Imogen Grace. I'm hoping we will know when we see her.

Still no "officail maternity leave" from work. One of my foster daughters left 3 weeks ago,she went to live with extended family. I still have Hollie who's 2. I'm hoping she will still be here if not & she leaves for either adoption or to go home before baba is due they may make me take some time off. I don't mind having a break , I just felt the whole "take 6-9 months off to bond with your baby" VERY patronising when bonding & caring for babies is my life!

My friend has just popped in with her twins, they were born at 30 weeks & are now 10 weeks old. They have done so well & now weigh about 9lbs each. They still seem so tiny . It felt crazy knowing I had a little girly of my own growing nicely right underneath my bump where a tiny baby girly was fast asleep :0)
Proud Mummy of 4 girls & 1 boy. Surrogate mummy & 4x Egg donor

alie

Star

Reg: Oct 14th 2007

Children: Alfred born 10.12.2008 Florence born 21.10.2011

Friday, October 14th 2011, 10:20pm

Hi ladies

Daisy only a few more days to go

Hoping we have just finished all our washing too

KJ congrats on finishing work its a lovely feeling just make sure you get some rest in

hi t everyone else and welcome to new comers

AFM well its my official due date today!!!!! Saw the consultant yesterday and booked in for c section on friday 21st. Lots of movement from little missy but not sure if she'll make an entrance soon. My little boy is being exceptionaly clingy to me bit of a nightmare but think he knows baby nearly here. DH working 2 14hr shifts over wkend so little man has a very fat/waddling mother to keep hom company - my mum was coming but has shingles so been advised to stay away till next wk!!! xxxx

Me 42, DH 43
Nat Pg - m/m 05
unexplained infertility
4xIUI BFN, 1st IVF Oct 07 BFN
1st FET Feb 08 BFP

2nd FET Jan 11 BFP

KJ27

Ace

Reg: Mar 26th 2010

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 1:39pm

Hi ladies,
Hope are we all?

Allie finally reached sue date, congrats, nice there is a plan to get your little one here, not long now.

Daisy - Hoping for some good news from you soon as well, sounds like things are starting to get moving, could it be this weekend???

heres hoping - lovely names both of them.

Hi to everyone else.

Well I am all done at work, it was most strange finishing work I just hope my little one does not keep me waiting too long, I can't wait to see his lovely face, I have a bad feeling that he will be late but who knows. Just relaxing this weekend, the weather is so lovely long may it continue.

KJ

Spain United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 11th 2009

Children: 2 teenage sons 13 & 14 and my miracle twins Noha Martina & Oscar Noha born 7 wks early 11/10/11 RIP princess Noha <3

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 10:08pm

Hi ladies, i have had my twins 7 weeks early on 11th october, my little girl Noha Martina passed away as soon as she was born and my little boy Oscar Noha has just been through surgery to fix his Oesophagus at just 3 days old! :( He is getting stronger everyday... birth story is in the birth section as too much to explain again! Hope u are all well? xxx

IVFx3
TWINS [zx076] [zx076] 7wks prem
Oscar Noha 4lb2 - Tracheal Esophageal Fistula & Esophageal Atresia
Noha Martina 3lb8 - HLHS RIP Princess
My TWIN diary

Reg: Jan 28th 2011

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 10:24am

Kel - well done on getting through it, sorry to hear about little Noha. I think its lovely Oscar has her name for his middle name, thats a very sweet touch.
Hope you and hubby are doing well despite your heart rending journey. All the best for little Oscar getting better and better every day - thinking of you all.

Al/ Daisy - hope you are doing ok.

TTC since Dec 2008

1st cycle ICSI April 2011 - :BFP:

Reg: Mar 3rd 2010

Children: Connor 18 from previous relationship - Scarlett-Eve 21 Months old

Monday, October 17th 2011, 9:18am

Hey girls - not posted on here in a long time!

Well I'm now 35 weeks :) over the past week I've been getting pressure feelings like I can feel the baby pushing down low, almost like she's trying to escape!

Is anyone else experiencing this? xx
Successful FET 2011 bab21

babydust Trying again planned FET AUG/SEPT 2013

KJ27

Ace

Monday, October 17th 2011, 9:37am

Hi all,

Kelly I wrote on the other thread but I just wanted to say you are being a true inspiration keeping so strong through what must be the most difficult time, I pray that your little man continues to gain strength.

Lady bear - Yes I get those sort of twinges as if mister is checking out his escape route, it comes and goes, I had lots of twinges saturday night and I thought could this be it but no it went off.

I have to say the nearer I get the more scared I am getting, the fear of the unknown I think.

Daisy - Any news?
KJ

Monday, October 17th 2011, 10:32am

Morning Ladies!!!

Kelly - Hope Oscar is doing better. He has his beautiful sister to look after him xxx

KJ - don't get worried, just keep remembering it is a natural process that millions of women have been through, you will be fine xxx

Ladybear - not long for you now!! Yes, at about 35 weeks I had that feeling too - you may find bubs is starting to engage which causes that pressure. It's not pleasant but you do learn to live with it!! xxx

Alie - any news? If not, Friday is sooooooo close, hope you are OK xxx

Red - Hope all is well my lovely xxx

AFM - today is my official due date. I have been having contractions since about 8pm last night but they are irregular and not turning into anything BOOOOOOO! Sweep is set for Wednesday so hopefully that will do the trick. Off to the cinema this afternoon with DH to watch either the 3 Muskateers OR Footloose.

:xxx3:

My diary

Monday, October 17th 2011, 8:50pm

Hi Daisy , doing well thanks. Got my bloods back today and they are all fine
For each sugar test, so it was a random blip and I dint have GD thank goodness.
Celebrated with Ginger cake and custard!

Now they are looking at my iron as I am constantly tired, hey ho.

Hope you don't get too many jolts at the cinema contraction wise,
and likewise hope they speed up after the film so u arent waiting too long.

Finally found a button up shirt nightie from asda of all places,
So hospital bag is all packed. Just weeks to go now.

Hey to everyone else and hope you're all doing well.

TTC since Dec 2008

Reg: Apr 26th 2009

Children: son 11 ICSI daugther 18 months

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 1:01pm

my daughter Kristina- Amelia arrived by cs on 13/10/2011. since yesterday we are at home. and thATS the end of our journey...thanks everyone for support and good luck 2 all
Al.

KJ27

Ace

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 4:42pm

Congratulations Al on the arrival of your beautiful daughter and what a lovely name you have chosen, so pleased to hear all went well and you are back home.

No real news from me I'm afraid just resting at home and reading and watching films, its a hard life!

KJ

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 8:26pm

Congrats Al! Hope you're having a lovely time with your new little lady, all the very best to you a d your family.

TTC since Dec 2008

alie

Star

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 10:42pm

Daisy I am very envious you are having contractions hope they have come to something if not fingers crossed for sweep tomorrow. How was the cinema haven't been to see a film since before Alfred was born!!!!!!!

Al.ex congratulations on the birth of baby Amelia hope you are having a lovely time at home together.

Hi to everyone else hope you are all well.

AFM lots of pressure but no sign of little madam making an entrance. Getting very uncomfy now difficult to sit on floor and play with Alfred and def not sleeping. Really looking forward to meeting her on friday. XXX

Me 42, DH 43
Nat Pg - m/m 05
unexplained infertility
1st FET Feb 08 BFP

2nd FET Jan 11 BFP

Reg: Apr 11th 2011

Children: 11 year old daughter (IVF)

Wednesday, October 19th 2011, 9:49am

Hi all,
Congratulations Al, fab news x
Red you are super organised, well done!
Alie, I find it hard enough to get on the floor now and am only 29 weeks!
Daisy, any news?
KJ, make the most of the rest.
Hi Hoping and Ladybear and anyone I've missed.
AFM am still really tired, my iron levels have come up with the tablets so is not that, although they do make me feel a bit sick which doesn't help. Also I know some of you are talking about the feeling of pressure, I have been getting quite a bit of that and also my pelvic bone feels very tender. Does anyone know if this is normal for 29 weeks?
Hope everyone has a good day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PCOS + poor mobility = ISCI April 11

Age 40 so odds against me! :8o:

xxxxx

:BFP: 24th April!!

Baby Lily arrived 16th Dec 2011

Wednesday, October 19th 2011, 6:05pm

Hello ladies,

:congrats: Al , what a beautiful name xx -My name is Kristin , I always wanted the a!

Alie- good luck for Friday hun xxx

Ruby- I have had lots of pressure since about 28 week, I was told it was normal as baby was head down already. She has been that way since 20 weeks, I think she wants out!

Sorry to any one I have missed, it's a mad house here & I can't concentrate. I have my 3 , a 2yr old & a little baby in placement (story to follow!) My neice is here too & Jessica has a friend round for tea! The big uns are all playing just dance on the wii, I think my head may explode!

Is anyone else having trouble sleeping? For the last 6 weeks I have been getting up at 3am. I try my hardest to sleep but it just doesn't happen.

Baby crying ................back soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wednesday, October 19th 2011, 7:54pm

Hoping and ruby - I've been the same absolutely tired and crazy dreams , not sleeping.
Have been since 28 weeks.

Just getting to the point where if I walk too fast I feel pressure low down.
Baby has always been head down, so am guessing I'm the same it's just uncomfortable.

Aside from that just counting the weeks left at work!

Daisy hope you're ok andgetting closer to the big moment!

TTC since Dec 2008

Thursday, October 20th 2011, 10:20am

Yes it's weird, my pubic bone feels really inflamed and tender to touch. Sure some ibuprofen would help but don't think that's allowed! DD engaged very early so this one probably the same. Going to try and get the housework done today, yesterday it was sainsburys which finished me off for the rest of the day!
I only have 9 working days left, yay! My mat leave starts 28th Nov but I have some A/L days spread around and only work 3 days a week. Hopefully can cope with that!
DD is 11 today but she is still my baby. She is canoeing with school, having her ears pierced as her present after school then it's the school disco tonight, busy day!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

Thursday, October 20th 2011, 6:55pm

Wow ruby that's hectic! A good nights sleep sounds in order.

I had 11 hours both nights at the weekend and I am back to being tired again!
Finishing work end of no. And can't wait.

Look after yourself!

Hey to everyone else. MAry hope all is ok with you.

TTC since Dec 2008

Reg: Oct 19th 2009

Thursday, October 20th 2011, 7:24pm

Hey ladies,

just popping back to see how you all are, hope you aren't getting too uncomfortable, Al ex - huge congratulations on your daughter, beautiful name!

Kelly, huge congratulations on your beautiful boy, Noha will be looking over him and making sure he is just fine, hope you and your family are dealing with everything ok

Daisy, you are next so sending lots of positive labour thoughts to you.

Molly is doing so well and things are great at the moment, she is sleeping a lot but becoming a little more awake every day and not really crying much.....she is a little angel and can't wait to hear news of all of yours

xxx
Anna
2nd ICIS Jan 2011 :BFP:

alie

Star

Thursday, October 20th 2011, 10:31pm

Well ladies D Day for me tomorrow, have to be at hospital by 8.30 but no time for actual section.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend and will catch up with you all next week XXX

Me 42, DH 43
Nat Pg - m/m 05
unexplained infertility
1st FET Feb 08 BFP

2nd FET Jan 11 BFP

19verve

United Kingdom

Thursday, October 20th 2011, 10:33pm

Best wishes for tomorrow Alie!

Thursday, October 20th 2011, 10:54pm

Good luck Alie!!! Can't wait for your news :)

My diary

Reg: Mar 26th 2011

Children: little girl aged 18 months

Friday, October 21st 2011, 12:28am

Hi ladies,
Some of you may remember me from the first trimester I started of with triplets then lost 2 at 8 weeks , I was so afraid of losing the singleton but glad to say I'm still pregnant. The second trimester has been difficult with so much sickness but for some reason I seem to feel better now.

Congratulations to all the new mums can't wait to join you and hold my baby, I know I still have over 11 weeks but hoping they will pass quickly.

Hope to stay in touch.

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Feb 8th 2008

Children: 2 miracle icsi boys and 2 step kids.

What's Up?
Getting ready for another egg donation!!!

Friday, October 21st 2011, 8:09am

Good luck today Alie.x

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 2 Dec 08 (ES) -I'm a mummy Kaynan arrived 19.8.09! :heart:
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(
ICSI 4 (ES) -:BFP: 1.7.11 Cobi arrived 09.03.12 [zx160]
Egg donation Aug 2012 BFN for recipient- gutted
Egg donation Dec 2012 Recipient :BFP:
Egg donation 27.05.2013- not great - please pray for the recipient :dust:

Friday, October 21st 2011, 8:46am

Nice to hear from you firsttimelucky and glad your little one is still with you. 11 weeks will fly by! I have 10 weeks to go and the weeks are disappearing
faster than i can think of things to do. Hang in there.

Alie good luck for today, hope all goes well for you.

AFM saw the midwife this week again and apparently all is ok, although baby is back to back. Anyone had this before, or got the same
issue? Any great ideas on how to encourage him to turn around?

Take care all, especially in the cold.

TTC since Dec 2008

KJ27

Ace

Friday, October 21st 2011, 1:20pm

Hi all,

Well its all happening isn't it.

Thinking of you Allie and hoping all goes well at the hospital today.

Firsttime lucky, welcome and congrats on keeping your strong little baby, thats great news, 11 weeks will fly.

Daisy - still hanging in there? I am sure it will be very soon.

Red - Not sure on the back to back thing, but they do wriggle alot so maybe it will just turn of his own accord.

Hi to everyone else.

AFM - Saw midwife today all was well but she is sending me to see the cons on Monday, I will be 39 weeks and we want a plan for if and when I go over due, I am pleased about that, I really not comfortable with going too far over I just want him out safe and sound, sleeping is now getting so hard, I had BH every hour last night and shocking heartburn so you can imagine how much sleep I got, I am shattered thank god I can just laze about all day.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend, look forward to baby news.

KJ x

alie

Star

Sunday, October 23rd 2011, 7:29pm

Hi ladies, just a quick visit to say our baby girl arrived on Friday 21. No name yet, more details in birth announcements
Daisy waiting for your news.
Hope everyone well xxx

Me 42, DH 43
Nat Pg - m/m 05
unexplained infertility
1st FET Feb 08 BFP

2nd FET Jan 11 BFP

KJ27

Ace

Monday, October 24th 2011, 10:22am

Hi Allie,
Just wrote in the other thread but I want to say it here as well, huge congratulations to you and your family, its such a long journey and to reach such a great finish is fantastic.

Delighted for you.

KJxx

Monday, October 24th 2011, 12:17pm

:congrats: Well done Alie, congratualtions on your little girl!

TTC since Dec 2008

Tuesday, October 25th 2011, 5:30am

Morning Ladies ,

I don't know why I'm up at stupid o'clock again. It is the school holidays & my big kids are at a sleep over. My 2 little ones & hubby are fast asleep but once again I'm wide awake at 3am ?( By 7.30when the little ones wake I'm done in!

I have a new baby girl named Miah- she's beautiful :0) She came to me for 2 weeks respite while her carer has gone on holiday. The poor mite arrived without any suitable clothes(summer dresses which are too small) no shoes & coat. The carer didn't even send a nappy?! If that wasn't bad enough her little head was crawling with lice :pullhair: ( Don't scratch!)

I purchased new clothes & things for her but felt the need to report the lice. I have had lots of Social worker visits over the last week & it has decided that little Miah will not return to her previous carer. They have asked me if I would keep her which of course I will. They are coming again this morning to make sure I will not be overstretched when my little lady arrives. I don't think I will but how do you judge that? The children always come first, my housework is always done, I look cream crackered but thats because I can't sleep. Will it be unfair on my baby to have another in the house?

Pregnancy wise I'm feeling great, no back ache or heartburn, nothing at all just a big tummy that wriggles alot. I'm 33 weeks now & everything is prepared I just need to see my MW as I havent seen her since I was 27+. She is supposed to see me here as I'm booked in for a home birth but as yet she hasn't been intouch.

Well enough of my ranting, I'm off to do some ironing. Love to you all xxxx

KJ27

Ace

Tuesday, October 25th 2011, 10:18am

Hi all,
Hope you are well.

I need your help as I am totally confused, I had an appt at the hospital yesterday and I discussed with them my worries about going overdue in that there is a small increase in stillbirth, any way the doctor went to speak to the consultant who said to book me in for a induction on my due date which is on Monday, she also performed a sweep which was a bit painful but pretty quick so not too bad.

I don't know what to do, should I go for the induction on my due date or wait a bit longer?

I want to hear from others that have been induced but I don't know how to start a new thread so others can answer, I am useless with this site, I don't know how to do anything other than reply on others threads.

Please help.
KJ

Tuesday, October 25th 2011, 10:25am

Hi KJ

Poor you, sorry I cant help on the induce front, as this is my first I have no idea whats good, bad or other.

If you want to post a new thread, i suggest you try the general pregnancy thread. Click on that and when it goes to
a new screen - look to the right hand side of the screen - well under the main headings and logos there is a button called 'start new thread'.
Click on that and follow the steps.

Good luck. You can also try the search function at the very top of the site - the empty box, type in induce and see if
it comes up with anything people have posted before.

take care and I hope you get some replies.

TTC since Dec 2008

Children: daughter born 2002 & son born 2011

Tuesday, October 25th 2011, 5:05pm

KJ- sorry i cant be any help to you but me personnally, i have a sweep booked for next wed and if that dosent work then im being induced on my duedate (5 days later). Im happy with this, im really hoping the sweep works for me as it did with my DD who was born 2 days after it. Im already 2cm dilated and cervix very soft so hoping that helps the sweep along xoxo
me-30-fine
dh-34-low count

icsi-jan2011 xfingers :BFP: on 3/3/2011

KJ27

Ace

Tuesday, October 25th 2011, 5:25pm

Thanks ladies.

Kelly - was it your decision to be induced on your due date or the docs? If it was the docs what was the reason.

Feeling rather sore today after the sweep, keep gettingf pains very low down, maybe it is working?

KJ

Tuesday, October 25th 2011, 5:52pm

KJ- The doctors mentioned it first and then as time went on they have always said about inducing on duedate.........and now knowing that my baby is big im glad of this decision. They said with IVF they dont like going over duedate to far..........but i have seen ladies on here going 2 weeks over so im sure all hospitals have different views on it. Its sounding good that your getting pains after your sweep, with my DD i got pains after mine but it wasnt until the next morning i went to hospital cos they got worse and then went into full on labour that night. xoxo
me-30-fine
dh-34-low count

Wednesday, October 26th 2011, 9:14am

Hi all,
KJ, I was induced but it was at 36 weeks as I had pre eclamsia. Didn't go so great for me and ended with emergency section. However i'm sure your little one is much more ready to come out as you will be 40 weeks. Most places let you go 2 weeks over but it depends on how anxious you are personally. Anyway hopefully the sweep is working!
Hoping, did you decide to keep the baby? I don't think its unfair to have another baby around but it does sound like hard work to me!
Hi Shaz, I remember you from 1st trimester, glad things are well.
Thinking I should pack my hospital bag soon, would a little suitcase be OTT?
Hey to everyone else, hope all feeeling well and not to tired today.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

Lisa Lou

Reg: Nov 1st 2008

Children: 2 gorgeous little Boys - our miracles!

What's Up?
I have the most gorgeous boys on the planet! x

Wednesday, October 26th 2011, 9:41am

Hi girls after some advise please.
I'm 31+3 weeks and am a little concerned bout babies movements over the last couple of days. Throughout the day whilst sitting at my desk I do feel regular movement with breaks in-between. However the kicks and movement I've een feeling is more gentle and not so strong. Also at night I hardly feel him at all, I was thinking maybe he just sleeps at night but I keep hearing from others that they would be kept up all night from te kicking but this isn't the case for me, I'm sleeping all the way thru fine, just getti up to wee.

Am I being paranoid? I've left message for midwife to call me back, as I'm getting worried somethings wrong! Xx

Lisa Lou
babydust

ME: 30, PCOS
DH: 32, Low Count

1st ICSI: BFP miscarriage @ 9 weeks
2 natural BFP both lost @ 8 weeks

March 11 FET: Beautiful BFP!! Baby Jayden arrived safe and sound on 29/12/2011, he is perfect!!
December 2012 shock natural BFP!! Baby Shay arrived quickly on 28/07/2013, he is gorgeous!!

Wednesday, October 26th 2011, 10:07am

Hi Lisa, I think the movements feel less vigorous as baby gets bigger as they have less room to move around. Also my little one doesn't keep me awake at night but when I get up for a wee I can feel it so it must move around. Funny as I'm a light sleeper but can go off to sleep no problem with my tummy wriggling!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

Lisa Lou

What's Up?

Wednesday, October 26th 2011, 10:14am

Hi ruby, thank you for responding, feel like I'm panicking abit this morning!
It good to know I'm not the only one who is sleeping thru the night, that was really playing on my mind. I'm hoping the-midwife will call me back soon so I can run it by her.. I'm so scared something is gonna go wrong, it's such a worry x

Lisa Lou
babydust

March 11 FET: Beautiful BFP!! Baby Jayden arrived safe and sound on 29/12/2011, he is perfect!!
December 2012 shock natural BFP!! Baby Shay arrived quickly on 28/07/2013, he is gorgeous!!

Reg: Mar 30th 2011

Wednesday, October 26th 2011, 10:53am

Morning ladies, was wondering If I came mosey over 2 3rd tri now?!? I'm 28+3!! Had a 28 week growth scan yesterday, all well, thank goodness! Baby is breech (but he has 10 weeks to turn so xfingers ) & weighs approw 3lb 6oz's already, so growing well!!
LisaLou, hope everything is ok hun, had 2 go get baby checked out on sat coz I was worried but hosp were lovely & reasurring & everything was fine!!
Firsttimelucky, I remember u fron 1st tri, so glad ur lil fighter is still with u!! :thumbsup:
Congrats to all of the mummies who have already delivered, seeing all these birth announcements makes it seem so real...scary biscuits!! lol

2 x baby5 2003 & 2010...never forgotten x
:BFP: 9/5/11 - Henry 20/1/2012...amazing lil man! X

Wednesday, October 26th 2011, 11:03am

Bic- good to see you hun, and 28 weeks already....where does the time go : D Your boy is a good weight already, mine was that at my 29 week scan and then 6lb10oz at 34 weeks........so i think we have some good cooking babies here : D Hope your well xoxo

KJ- i hope the sweep is working for you xfingers

Hi to everyone else xo
me-30-fine
dh-34-low count

Reg: Mar 30th 2011

Wednesday, October 26th 2011, 11:08am

Yeah Kelly, they r defo cooking good, lol I was so surprised when they said that to me, I expected he'd weigh like a 1lb or sumthin at this stage!! WOW xfingers ur sweep works hun xo

2 x baby5 2003 & 2010...never forgotten x
:BFP: 9/5/11 - Henry 20/1/2012...amazing lil man! X

KJ27

Ace

Wednesday, October 26th 2011, 11:53am

Hi ladies,
Great news about Daisy isn't it.

Well I thought the sweep had worked because I had contractions galore last night but by morning all had calmed down, little monkey playing tricks on his mum.

Welcome bic to the final trimester wish I could say it flys by but I'm not sure it does for a worry wart like me.

Lisa lou try not to panic, as long as you feel some movement all is well, my doc said 10 movements in a day which is not that much, enjoy the sleeping through while it lasts, I slept like a log right up to about 38 weeks then it became a nightmare, uncomfortable in my ribs and mad dreams made the night very disruptive.

Still worried about whether to induce on MOnday or not, they send hubby home through the night which also worries me, what if he doesn't get back in time???

KJx

Wednesday, October 26th 2011, 1:38pm

Hi Bic, lovely to see you! When I had my 28 week scan baby was 2lb 6 so a tiddler still! (Maybe that means it's a girl!)
Went to Dr's today as having two weekly checks now and as my Dr is on holiday I saw someone else, she looked very slim with a little baby bump so I asked how many weeks and she said 35! Made me feel very fat. All well though, no signs of pre eclamsia.
KJ there is still time for things to happen before monday, try not to worry to much, easy to say I know but sometimes if you stop stressing about things and leave it a few days the right decision will present itself.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ruby and biscuit" (Oct 26th 2011, 1:42pm)

United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 2nd 2009

Children: None!!!!

Wednesday, October 26th 2011, 2:00pm

I have a friend that sounds like the person you saw! she is slim, and she didn't really look much pregnant, you would have never said she was in the final weeks when we saw her last time. It looked like she just had a small balled stuffed under the top! She gave birth to the baby girl at 39 weeks, weighing 2.55kg! We saw her at 4 weeks and she was still tiny (I think she just reached 3kg by then)
TTC since 10/2007

Clomid 7 months
FSH>9
IVF#1 Nov 2010 - :BFN:
AMH - 1.49

IVF#2 Sep 2011 - :BFP:
Two [zx076] at 7w+1, 10w, 12w+1
20 week scan - all is well
Private scan abroad at 22 weeks - all is well, one boy :boy: and one girl :girl: !
28 weeks scan - both babies are measuring average, 1.2kg estimated weight each!

Lisa Lou

What's Up?

Wednesday, October 26th 2011, 4:55pm

Hello girls, thnk you for replying an making me feel better earlier. I went up te hospital to maternity day care and they ran a trace on baby heartbeat for half an hour. She said veverythibg seemed great to her, heartbeat perect and movement count good too. She said maybe baby moved into a position Which shielded his movements. So to monitor him myself for 48 hours and if things don't return to normal to go back again. They were very nice and very helpful so I feel much better now. And actually lying here now his given me a couple of hefty boots so that was nice!
Thank again, xxxxx

Lisa Lou
babydust

Wednesday, October 26th 2011, 5:03pm

Hello all xx

Welcome all the new faces :0)

Lisa-lou - I'm glad everything is ok, I don't get many movements during the day but little lady kicks the hell out of me all night!

Ruby- Yes I decided to keep her.....like there was any other choice! She's beautiful, so dainty. I had her weighed today & she is only on the 2nd centile. I know I can cope but I was worried that having a 12yr old , 9yr old , 8yr old , 2yr old, almost 1yr old & newborn might be a bit for them all to deal with each other. So far all is going well & it's half term so that has to be a good sign.

My MW came today , I was worried that it might be a bit hectic for her but she wasn't fazed. baby is measuring 34-35 weeks & I''m only 33. My blood pressure is perfect, I had expected it to be a little high as Hollie was having a severe toddler meltdown at the time! Mw not concerned about my lack of weight gain which is now 11lb
I don't get to see my MW now till I'm 36 weeks, she will then bring me the items I need for a homebirth. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone, I waited so long & it's almost over :0( Looking forward to meeting our little princess though .

I'm off now to get the little ones xmas prezzies sorted... Boots has been a godsend for the 3for2 offers this year.

Hope your all keeping well xxxxxxxx

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 23rd 2011

Children: 3 from my previous marriage and got sterlilised at 21

Wednesday, October 26th 2011, 8:52pm

Hi girls

Sorry I've stayed away for awhile but I couldn't handle all the sad news and felt a little break would do me good! I have kept in contact with some of the girls on Facebook so that's been good!

Well not alot has changed with me.. Still plodding/woddling on lol, got my app in two weeks with my cons about being induced at about 37 weeks due to my spd so see how that goes!
My hubby goes away on sun-fri so not looking forward to it cos I keep having dreams that I go into labour while he's away lol he can't help going away tho cos it's for work and this could give him a bonus and pay rise so he wants to do it while he can!

Anyways I have read through all ur posts but too many to write personals so I will start and write after this one when i see any!

I just want to say congratulations to the births too :) well done ladies xxx
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Apr 19th 2010

Wednesday, October 26th 2011, 9:27pm

Hello ladies, hope you are all well. Not posted for a while and before I know it the second tri has finished and I'm now in the third, eek! Feels like it's totally flying by and did have a mini freak out at the weekend that we hadn't really done anything in preparation for the lil one's arrival. I'm still being sick most mornings and have horrendous heartburn/reflux but other than that I cannot complain.
Lisa, I'm still managing to sleep during the night and usually fall asleep with lil one kicking me. Good to hear that there are a few other folks also still managing to sleep, lol.
Congrats to all those who have recently met their lil ones and big hugs to those whose journeys have not had that happy ending.
Take care everyone xxx
Bushbaby
2009 - 3 x IUI :BFN: April 2010 - IVF :BFN: August 2010 - IVF :BFP: October 2010 - M/C April 2011 - IVF :BFP: [zx076] at 7w 6d :rainbow: Lil Monkey seen at 14wks 5days - all good
My Diary

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Bushbaby79" (Oct 26th 2011, 9:30pm)

5 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

5 guests