You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Jan 16th 2011

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Monday, September 19th 2011, 11:32am

I have a quick question for those round about my stage but feel really silly asking. Is anyone still getting loads of movement?? I know we should feel regular movements and i'm so reassured to feel our wee girl regularly but she never seems to stop and it's sooo uncomfy at times. Surely she cant keep wriggling like this while she's actually being born cos she'll never come out!!!! I thought babies were supposed to slow down a bit as they ran out of room! I'm seeing the m/w on Wednesday so will mention it but i feel a bit silly having these thoughts. I know you guys on here wont mind me asking silly questions!!!

Ta very much! xxx

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 23rd 2011

Children: 3 from my previous marriage and got sterlilised at 21

Monday, September 19th 2011, 11:56am

Rallygirl I still had lots of movements on my others! Some babies do slow down, they say boys are more lazy but my boy wasn't lazy! They say u should feel 10 movements a day! I know I'm only 29 weeks but I feel my baby move all day long and feel she never stops lol xx
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Dec 6th 2010

Monday, September 19th 2011, 12:07pm

Rally mine wriggles like a thing possessed until the minute he came out!! He still does the flipping wriggly pest!!

Reg: Oct 19th 2009

Monday, September 19th 2011, 12:18pm

Hey Ladies,

happy Monday and hiya to everyone on here!

Rallygirl - i am getting so much movement it is really uncomfortable, movement at the top, loads of and then so much pressing and strange sensations down on my bladder / lady bits as well, i feel a bit sorry for her with her head jammed down there, hasn't slowed down at all, got so much more active if anything! i do still find it reassuring though and then panic if she is quiet for a bit, hope you are well other than that and the congestion isn't getting you down too much, i updated your diary the other day, i still use my nasal spray, have done the whole way through! well done with the [zx084] haven't done it since 5 months and absolutely no inclination either at the moment :snigger:

Daisy - am with you on the piles hun, sounds yukky doesn't it, sorry for TMI - mine don't hurt or anything but there are definately ahem, little things protruding, hoping they will just sort themselves out afterwards, are yours painful? Hope you had a fab birthday weekend for Mike, i loved his cake, sounds like he was very spoilt, what did you get him? we are not really having any family come to stay as everyone works, if we find it tough we are comteplating a doula or someone like that to come and help out, will play by ear though

Stace - any news on your furniture yet? hope the pregnancy rage is not coming out, i am actually waiting in for the feeding chair this morning, hope it comes on time! did you have a good send off with your friend? is she going far away? thank god for email and facebook these days i say, so much easier to keep up with people... i know what you mean about the first few weeks being a whirlwind of social activity, am really slowing down this week and next though as had way too much stuff planned, lol re the suitcase, and def add Haribo to your list, i have gone for the tangtastic ones, mmmmm

Cath - wow - any news yet? how many days over are you? what is this bishops score? sounds a bit complicated... will keep xfingers you can avoid induction

Hiya to Nicky, KJ, Kel, Kelly & Mary and hope you enjoy all the chat in here, good to share tips and experiences as we get close to due dates!

AFM, had nice weekend, blood tests showed am anaemic so been off to GP for iron supplements, so on them now, hope i don't get constipated! have stocked up on dark chocolate and other less nice iron rich food, am just chilling today, might do a bit of painting of chipped woodwork that has been bugging me for ages, then off to cinema tonight with work friends, i have another lazy day at home tomorrow with meeting some NCT friends locally for coffee, then a busier Thursday & Friday with lots going on, can't believe 2 weeks today there will be a whole new little person in our lives forever!
xxx
Anna
2nd ICIS Jan 2011 :BFP:

Hoping77

Reg: Apr 14th 2009

Children: A son and daughter - our family is complete :)

What's Up?
Absolutely love being a mum of 2 but OMG it is hard work and very tiring! Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

Monday, September 19th 2011, 12:38pm

Rallygirl - my little boy constantly moved up until I gave birth. I know some people say there is less movement as you near your due date as there is less room but it didn't get any less for me. I loved it as I found it very reassuring though sometimes it would take my breath away and occasionally hurt when he gave me a right good boot LOL!

Lovely seeing lots of new joiners to the third trimester. Enjoy! x

Still keeping an eye out for news of new arrivals. Hope you're all OK and not too uncomfortable in the last few days.

:xxx3:
An almost 4 year old son and a 21 month old daughter :)

Reg: Feb 3rd 2011

Children: One beautiful daughter -born Oct '11

Monday, September 19th 2011, 12:39pm

Good afternoon ladies,

Rallygirl - I had heard they are supposed to slow down at this stage, but I am finding she has INCREASED with her movement and the force is also getting stronger (ha - maybe she is a jedi knight??!!!) This has happened for about the last week or so, which happened to co-incide with the m/w saying she was starting to engage. i don't know if this is a true co-incidence or maybe there is something to it? My mum said it will only get worse (not what you wanted to hear is it???). Let u sknow what the m/w says - it also sounds like you are doing all the right things to kick start your labour - I admire you on the [zx084] front - even if I WAS in the mood - not sure how we would approach it LOL!!! xxx

Cathcat - sorry your sweep didn't work - that must be so frustrating!! How are you feeling today? I think you are doing the right thing, waiting a couple of extra days for the induction - it may well be the extra days bubs needs to come out naturally. My cons said that induction leads to a higher risk of emergency cs too, so hanging in there is a good way to go. My mum's suggestion (and she IS the oracle!!!) is to open a pack of frozen peas all over the kitchen floor and pick them up one by one. I love these old wives' tales!!

Stace - Sorry to hear your frind has moved away :( It must be so difficult especially when you are about to drop and will need her support. :hugs: Have you got Skype? That usually makes being apart from loved ones more bearable. How's the mural coming along? I was telling a mate all about that at the weekend and she was very impressed that you are having that down - albeit inch by inch!!! I am ignoring your comment about your friend having her piles INJECTED!!! OMFG!!!!! (see update below :snigger: )

KJ - hope you are getting along better!!!

Anna - I will pop into your diary for a full chat. Hope you are OK?? When is your next apointment with the No-Help-Sorries? still think you shold complain about that whole sorry saga. You still having groin aches? As I have started with that too - is it the baby pressing on the pelvic region or something? Spinach is supposed to be great for increasing iron too - steak and spinach yumyum YUM!! What are you off to see? Am amazed you can sit there for that long - uncomfy city!!!xxx

AFM - I woke up this morning at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep so got up. I had every intention of doing a good cleaning session but it appears laziness overtook me and all I have managed to do is cuddle the dog, drink (raspberry leaf) tea, have a bath and snooze. Ah well, there's always tomorrow!
OK - PILES!! I had a good couple of days but today they flared up a bit again. I find having a bath really soothes them. So hope they go away after the birth - Stacey said her mate had hers INJECTED!! I can't imagine that this is anything other than agonising!! I am all reassured about baby size thanks to you lovely ladies and am happily waiting now - offically just 4 weeks to go :faint:

5 - yes FIVE angels baby5 All early losses due to elevated NK cells.

1st IVF january 2011 resulted in our beautiful daughter born Oct 2011 bab10

My diary

KJ27

Ace

Reg: Mar 26th 2010

Monday, September 19th 2011, 7:12pm

Hi Ladies,
I just wanted to pop in and say hello and catch up on the news.

Sorry no personals but I am so tired, sleep is so tricky, any hints and tips gratefully received, getting comfy is impossible. I was tramping round London today hence I am totally knackered.

Will check back in tomorrow with more news, got the MW.

Right feet up time I reckon.

KJ

United Kingdom

Monday, September 19th 2011, 7:35pm

Kj- get a pregnancy pillow! I use my beany pillows to help me and I prop myself up to sleep now cos I can't get comfy x
Mary bigkiss

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 8:47am

Hey Ladies

Definately lost some of my mucus plug this morning!!! I know it could still be days before anything happens but it's a start and it happened naturally. I'm not sure how big the plug is and it doesn't always come away in one go. I'm sure my waters are going to break in a very public and embarassing place when they eventually go!! :snigger:

Anyway, hope everyone is well, i'll keep you posted.

xxx

United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 11:06am

Fingers crossed it's soon rallygirl :) xx
Mary bigkiss

KJ27

Ace

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 6:16pm

Rallygirl, good news on things getting moving, will you be next with exciting news???

Hi all - thanks for advice on sleeping, I have tried a pillow but I reckon it gets in the way and ends up on the floor, god my ribs hurt this morning I think he was laying on them all night.

Went to midwife and she thinks he has turned but he is laying really high with his back stuck out hence I look so big apparently, he so needs to drop a bit out of my poor ribs, its really painful.

Feel a bit more alive today had a slightly better nights kip, I reckon eventually you just sleep from exhaustion never mind the fact you are uncomfy.

I keep having practice contractions, had one at the midwife, doesn't hurt though YET!!!

KJ

United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 9:22pm

Kj- mine end up on the floor sometimes lol it's a pain! I ended up on the sofa last week from 3am cos I was in that much pain! Doesn't help having spd tho! I also keep having braxton hicks mine are very painful tho :( but they say the more kids u have the stronger they get :(

Is anyone else more tired mid morning to late afternoon and then more awake at night time?
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Oct 6th 2010

Children: daughter born 2002 & son born 2011

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 11:11pm

KJ- will they do a scan on you to check his position? Im also getting braxton hicks, they can get very painful sometimes.......i find the pressure makes it hurt more than anything. xoxo

Mary- Im the same when it comes to tiredness, tho i always try and get a wee nap during the day......if not i dont make it to 8pm lol xoxo
me-30-fine
dh-34-low count

icsi-jan2011 xfingers :BFP: on 3/3/2011

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 11:44am

Morning Ladies

Hope everyone is well today, it's a beautiful day up here in Scotland, bit windy but lovely and sunny.

KJ, hows the sleeping?? I'm afraid i haven't slept properly since about 20 weeks or so. I just figure it's good practise for when we're being woken regularly in the night. Even though my wee girl is well down in my pelvis, i also get terrible rib pain when i lie on my side. I think it's more to do with the fact that as our uterus grows, our ribs actually move out to accomodate it and so if we lie on our side we're putting loads of pressure on our ribs. Anyway, it bloody hurts doesn't it?? We've got to keep telling ourselves, once LO is out, these pains/twinges will be gone. So even though we're being woken up every couple of hours, we can hopefully sleep a little more comfortably in between. [zx127]

Daisy, there's nothing wrong with having lazy days. Everyone around me has young children and they all keep stressing i should enjoy these last weeks with no children and worry about how clean the house is later!! I'd cuddle your pooch as much as possible cos he/she will be second best (at least for a short time anyway) so get as many cuddles in while you can. Sadly, i feel Fred the hamster is going to be neglected for a while once LO arrives but we'll try and make it up to her!! As for the [zx084] , it was not the most romantic or glamorous event but DH has never complained about the lack of boudoir activity (apart from a couple of references about his poor neglected willy :snigger: he was laughing as he said it!) so i feel it's the least i could do. :O

Anna, hope you're not overdoing it today, you said you had a couple of busy days planned. Hope you get to put your feet up at some point. Poor you ending up anaemic. Have you got tablets or those drinks to bring your iron back up?? Those pesky nosebleeds!!! :thumbdown:

Hi to Mary, Kelly, Stace and all other lovely ladies on this thread. No news from Cath so we can only assume it's all happened and she's just finding time to post her news!!

AFM - as you may have guessed by now sweet FA has happened here. Lost more plug on Tuesday evening and had terrible period-like cramps on Tuesday night in bed but since then, nothing!!! M/w yesterday was happy with everything and so it really is wait and see now. Got an app with cons on Wed but really hoping i dont get that far. I think he'll want to book me in for induction if it hasn't happened by then, so really hope i can negotiate with him to give me at least till 40 +5 wks. Have made an app with DH for more [zx084] on Sunday!!! :O He says, "oh well, if i have to!!!" Bless him, he does make me laugh! :happy:
Been out walking this morning and will do some bouncing on my ball later, getting desperate now!!!!

Will keep you posted ladies! xxx

nickymoo

Reg: Sep 27th 2010

Children: 1 gorgeous boy 7 years

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 1:22pm

rally girl i can recommend some hacksawing and lifting stuff to get labour started , whilst pregnant with my son i felt the need to give our clothes shop we had then a total refit so hacksawed metal tubing and lugged glass shelves around when i was 38 weeks 4 days and then went home as felt a bit weird and my waters broke ...had my boy the next morning so if your desperate get the hacksaw out .

feel like utter cack today as have had about 3 hours sleep thanks to other half waking me up...really think he should sleep on the sofa for the next 9 weeks until she is here ...sat up watching 19 kids and counting and have come to the conclusion the woman must be mental.And had the added bonus of spilling hot choc all over my dressing gown so it looks like ive pooed myself but at the front ....new dressing gown me thinks...any way am off to the midwife now where she will push the homebirth on me like she is on commision...joy

my cotbed turned up from silvercross yesterday after other half put it together i noticed it was mmore ivory than pure white so am sending it back and the hunt is on for a new 1 ...any ideas ??? want 1 with a drawer built in underneath and be white .

anyway im off to shoehorn my body into leggings so i look like humpty dumpty (according to son ) and toddle off to midwife ...hopefully wearing a top aswell...

bye hope u lot are all fab and have slept! x
nicky

KJ27

Ace

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 5:05pm

Hi all,
Well I feel much better today, slept not bad last night and have worked from home today, happy days.

Rallygirl, I know you are getting frustrated but hang in there, it will be here before you know it, def sounds like things are starting to happen so any time now!!!

Rather annoyed as a woman at work had her baby last night and has called him George, that was my top name, boo hiss, anyway back to the drawing board, she beat me to it, its very weird at work there have been 7 babies born and all are boys, how odd.

Not much news to report I'm afraid but enjoying reading all yours.

Big hello to all the ladies and big bumps.

KJ

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 5:40pm

Hey Everyone,

:hi: hope you are all well,

Daisy - hope you are enjoying doing absolutely nothing, you have been so active up till the last few weeks, I bet little miss just wants you to lie down and relax and watch crap telly while she gives you a good kicking :o) am also suffering with weird insomnia, get knackered in the evening then can’t sleep once I am in bed till about 2am, then wake up at 6am when james goes to work, although I did enjoy a nice sleep in today. Re Piles - not getting mine injected thank you very much, will they not just pop back in afterwards?! Cinema was ok although I (and Molly ) were both wriggling all the way through to try to get comfy! saw the new SJP one “don’t know how she does it” ok but more of a dvd one than a cinema trip i would say.... How were your urine results in the end? been meaning to ask, are you feeling ok?

Stace - can't see your latest update but any news on your furniture or the mural? Hope you are feeling less stressed and trying to chill out, how is OH being at the moment, any more help? Sending you a hug hun [zx127] , wondering who will be first out of us two, are you getting any signs?

Rallygirl – again, well done on the [zx084] I love your DH’s resposnes, they are typical man ones, James is remarkably ok about the lack of sex, he says not while there are 3 of us in there, nice! Although now my hot sex dreams have recently lowered their standard from Bradley Cooper to Alex Reid last night…. I will probably have one about James Corden or Dean Gaffney next time…. Your lack of sleep sounds really knackering, but I guess good practice, hope you are managing to get some extra Zzzzd’s in while you can….. any more news on the mucas plug? Have you had a sweep yet? 40 + 5 sounds pretty early for a full on induction. When are you due? you should def be next!

Nickymoo – hope you are feeling a bit better today, lol your comments about hacksawing were funny, wow, that was an early labour last time, was it nice and quick? I got white nursery furniture from Argos, it was the Curve collection, when is your due date?

KJ – glad you feel better after a bit more sleep, I prop myself up with loads or pillows but it is a right palarva getting back into position after the numerous toilet visits, that is annoying about the name, but it is only a work colleague, if you love it then still call LO it, is it def a boy?

Hi to Kel, Mary & all the other ladies on here, hope you are well and Cath looking out for birth announcement!

AFM, sorry, I know incredibly boring but just had another huge nosebleed, it was actually splatttering all over my laptop....my poor nose actually produces the biggest clots ever, they come out, like huge gigantic red slugs, makes me want to be sick! I am on the Iron tablets 3 times a day now and am supplementing with lots of dark chocolate and green veggies. Prefer the chocolate option though!

I have had a nice week so far, had a lovely lunch with some NCT girls on Tuesday then pretty much chilled for the rest of the day apart from pilated, yesterday had yoga and lunch with more PG ladies then home and chilled, today I had my last MW apt which was uneventful and quick after last week, headed into town to meet a friend for lunch, then did some shopping, I actually bought some clothes and a lovely winter coat for me for when the bump has gone, felt good to be buying stuff for me instead of Molly actually (sorry Mol!) pretty much got all of James’s birthday presents now as I can’t face another shopping trip, pretty knackering. Been home for about an hour and just heading out for a pregnancy massage shortly, James is out boozing tonight with a work do, Rally, Stace & Daisy, are your other halves still drinking? I am just aware if she comes early a drunk James will be really annoying!

Anyway, hope you all have lovely rest of weeks and will keep up to date with you all up over the weekend

xxx
Anna

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 6:12pm

Evening Ladies!!!

Anna - Urine was fine, as I thought it would be and I feel OK apart from the usual! I have heard that the piles will go back in after the birth but that is not always the cae so may need some "help". Now, I have also been told (you'll love this) that when you are in teh shower, you can gently try to 'push' them back in :huh: I have given this a few attempts but it really grosses me out and mine are staying out, they don't want to go in!!! Am gutted you are still getting teh bleeds but as long as you keep dosing with the iron, you'll be fine. I wonder how much blood you lost altogether? Pints, given what you showed us!!! DH is now on booze ban - he has been since Monday as it could happend any time from now and we are 30 minutes drive from the hospital (an expensive taxi!!!) - get James told!!! And good for you doing some shopping for yourself. I wish I could but am worried about what size I will be after the birth (smaller not bigger). Was thinking about you earlier and am so jealous you know when Molly is arriving! not long now.....

KJ - you know what? If you like the name George, you call him George!! It's not like the woman at work is close family or anything. It is a fabbie name!! Glad you are feeling OK. xx

Rallygirl - Am taking your advice and giving my dog lots of cuddles, though he has distanced himself from me lately - am thinking he can sense something?? Still can't bring myself to [zx084] though if I want the bubs out soon I may have to :rant: It does sound like things are happening for you though - I am betting you won't have long to wait. Maybe some more jiggy? Or, set the hamster free and chase it round the living room???? :teehee:

Nickymoo - I am off to buy a hacksaw. Though I can just imagine the looks I would get - crazed pregnant woman roaming around with a hacksaw.... Hope you are managing to get a bt more sleep. I have all but given up on that!!!

Stace - all quiet from you, is this a good thing? Hope so............ :pray:

AFM - all good here. Had m/w again today and Little Miss is now measuring 39 weeks so she has booked me in for YET ANOTHER scan in 2 weeks and said if baby is still big then she is going to push for induction [zx120] Don't really want one but I feel so frikkin uncomfy now that I will honestly take it!! I don't have an infection - tests all came back clear and other than feeling heavy and slow, which we all do at this late stage, I feel OK. We are getting a Rug Doctor this weekend and cleaning the living room carpet and moving the furniture around so hopefully that may start something off. Righty hoo - hope all is well with all.

My diary

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 6:14pm

Anna, re drinking Phil stopped about 2 weeks ago. He had the Battle of Britain dinner last Friday and it's one of the biggest dinner's of the year and he stayed sober bless him!! I was impressed actually, didn't think he could do it. I guess if the worst came to the worst, we'd just have to get a taxi or have you got a close friend you could ring even in the middle of the night??
You and your massages and yoga etc. You must be one of the most chilled out mum-to-be's!!

Take care xxx

United Kingdom

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 7:27pm

Hi girls

Starting to feel rather low now, can't really go out on my own cos my spd is getting really bad, so my four Walls are getting rather boring, I was thinking of changing the colour just so I have a different look of scenery lol but that would hurt too much lol, I'm so tired in the mornings but find it hard to go sleep again cos I think I won't make the school run lol..... My dog has been protecting my bump all week it's so cute, it's like she's tell me something tho cos this is the first time he's done it so I don't know!

Well I'm back at the Physio next week so I'm hoping they can help me more cos I don't think I can go 10 weeks like this!

Will do personals tomorrow ladies I'm gona have a nice hot bath and try and get some sleep xxx
Mary bigkiss

Stace

Reg: Jun 24th 2010

Children: One beautiful son thanks to IVF!

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 8:24pm

:hello:

I am around, just a moany cow so have posted in my diary but did not want to moan here! It has been all 'poor me' recently....getting sick of feeling sorry for myself! Feeling better today though :happy:

Anyway good to hear you are all doing good! Just waiting for the next bubba to arrive, its almost like a competitive race between me, Rallygirl, Anna and maybe even Daisy at this rate. I think we should place a bet. I'm going for:

1. Rallygirl
2. Anna
3. Moi
4. Daisy

Hmmm I realise now this is the order its meant to happen but you never know there could be a curve ball in there!

Rallygirl - I know they say it could still be a while before you go into labour after you've lost your plug but thats more than has happened to the rest of us so I think it won't be long now. Maybe that 2nd lot of fun time in the bedroom will do the trick!! I am actually jealous, I miss sex ALOT even being a roly poly mumma :snigger: If you don't want the induction, you can tell them so and they have to listen. My consultant has said they won't schedule mine until 41+5 at the earliest, is there a reason why they are saying 40+5 for you?

KJ - Glad to hear you had a better nights sleep, I think you get to the point where you are so tired from previous nights lack of sleep that you end up being able to sleep standing up if needs be :snigger: Can't be long before you finish work and can nap alllllll daaayyyyyy looooong :happy: Oh and I agree with everyone else, if you wanna call your little man George then you do that! I know two work colleagues who have called their boys Jonah and it is still top of my list, I figure that no one name is for one child......well unless you name them something ridiculously made up of course :snigger:

Mary and Kelly - how are you both doing? Enjoying being 3rd tri mummy's to be? I loved it when I got here, it almost doesn't feel real and is totally different to the previous trimesters! Its all planning, shopping and talk of new arrivals :happy: Have you both been shopping till you drop?

Nicky - your post did make me chuckle. Why does your son say you look like humpty dumpty in leggings?? You can always rely on kids to make you feel good about yourself can't you! My little brother told me I sounded like a heavy monster when I was walking down the stairs the other day.......cheek!! I did have to laugh though as he is probably right! Thats disappointing about the cotbed, even more annoying when it says its one thing and it turns up another!! I am going for the tutti bambini louis sleight cot bed, a bit on the pricey side but beautiful and should last for a few years. I haven't bought it yet as I figured the kid isn't going to sleep in it for a while but here's my suggestion for you!

Anna - those nosebleeds must be driving you MENTAL :hairout I don't envy you the red slugs, they must make you feel awful. I really do hope that they go soon. Did the doc say the iron tablets would help to slow them down? Good on you for shopping for you, I plan on doing a bit of that retail therapy for me too once I can fit in normal clothes again.......i'm wishing I shrink back to my pre-preggy size but something tells me I won't. I stepped on the scales again this morning, now up 1st9......WHAT!!!!! This maternity leave business is making me lazy and FAT :snigger: Its all those large lunches i've been having with friends!! When is James' birthday? A daughter must be the loveliest birthday present you could give lurve Will Molly be a Daddy's girl do you think? As for the drinking question, J doesn't really drink because he suffers with stomach ulcers and alcohol just makes him throw up blood and then scream out like he's in labour.....still doesn't stop him doing it every now and again though! Guess that's one bonus for me at the moment :snigger:

Daisy - just tell them to bugger off and leave you and little miss daisy alone! Talk about chop and change, you must be sick of it! They need to make up their minds about your options, they must realise its worrying for new mums to not know whats going on! Bless you for feeling uncomfy, I have those days when I feel like a beached whale and then the next day i'm not to bad. Today is one of the not too bad days, lets see what tomorrow brings! Why 2 weeks before you get a scan?? By that point you'll almost be 39 weeks right?? Glad to hear there is no UTI and you are generally feeling well :happy: Make sure you take it easy with that Rug Doctor at the weekend!!

AFM, been on a mission these past few days with more nesting. I am now sitting here surrounded by folders of paperwork so am going to sort/chuck it out. Why I need to do these things I don't know, its not like my bubba is going to be upset with me for not organising the paperwork is it?! Pregnancy really does weird things to you!! Not much else to report, the chest of drawers still has not arrived and the mural is at a standstill. I honestly wanted to cry yesterday when the drawers didn't turn up again......why am I so emotional!?! I'm getting on my own nerves and stressing myself out unneccessarily!! Apparently it will be here tomorrow but i'm not holding my breath! Had a happier day today as I went out for a Thai lunch with some girlies from work, wrote a letter to my friend who's moved away and indulged in a lovely bubbly champneys bath which bubba seemed to enjoy just as much as me! He/she really is a wriggling bony bugger at the moment, a sign maybe? Anyway I can never keep these posts short and sweet can I....sorry! I am now hungry again now so am off to sample some of the spag bol I made for dinner!

Speak soon xxx

ME 29 PCOS
OH 41 V. LOW [zx151]
TTC 4YRS
1st ICSI CYCLE STARTED 03/11/2010
28/01/2011 :BFP:
[zx076] seen at 7w1 and 11w3 :happy:
MY LITTLE MAN JONAH IS HERE lurve

MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 8:33pm

Just a quickie stace, I've actually bought everything :snigger: I don't know if that's a good or bad thing lol but cos I'm due a few weeks before Xmas and have three children already I thought I best had lol so no more shopping really which is probably a good thing with my spd getting worse! I'm glad
I'm here cos I know now this is the final stage to
The end :) xx
Mary bigkiss

Stace

Reg: Jun 24th 2010

Children: One beautiful son thanks to IVF!

Friday, September 23rd 2011, 12:06am

Ooooh very organised Mary, with your brood and baby due at crimbo that is very sensible! Did you still have bits tucked away from your youngest or did you have to start again? I dread to actually think what we've spent already, and I feel like I haven't really gone too mad! Oh well, this maybe my only one so it will probably end up being a spoilt little brat :snigger:

That spd business sounds like its affecting you alot :-( My hips have been giving me grief forever, I knew they'd be bad in pregnancy but I guess the heavier you get the more pressure that gets placed on them and your pelvis. The things we have to go through to have a bubba eh, they are totally worth it though :happy: We are amazing us women.....men certainly couldn't do it!!

xx

ME 29 PCOS
OH 41 V. LOW [zx151]
TTC 4YRS
1st ICSI CYCLE STARTED 03/11/2010
28/01/2011 :BFP:
[zx076] seen at 7w1 and 11w3 :happy:
MY LITTLE MAN JONAH IS HERE lurve

MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Friday, September 23rd 2011, 7:10am

Hi stace, we have had to start again really cos my youngest is 9 and I'm sterlisised and never thought I'd be having anymore tbh, my ex husband forced me to have this done 8 weeks after I gave birth to my last and then a few months later I found him cheating, oh well things happen for a reason! Cos now I have a beautiful baby groaning inside me that's mine and my lovely new husband have made (with the help
Of ivf) but I also think that if none of the above happened I wouldn't have been able to help the other lady out who I donated my eggs too when I was going through my own treatment, so all
In all I have him to thank for being an idiot haha!
My sister has been great tho she has give us loads of stuff, cot bed, high chair, Moses stand etc and it's saved us loads! But everything else is new! I've enjoyed buying the stuff it's all exciting really! :)

Yes the spd is giving me a hard time! It's so bad I cry sometimes but every pain is worth it :) xxx

I've been awake for the past half hour fully but I've had a bad nights sleep and been so restless and don't know why! Won't be able to nap later either cos my sister wants me to colour her hair :( so I'm gona have to struggle through all day

Daisy- let's hope u start off on your own :) I was booked in for induction on my last and I really didn't want it, watched some Lee Evans and laughed so much I went into labour, the day before my induction haha x

Anna- hope ur nose bleeds stop once baby is here can't be nice at all for u xx not long

KJ- my surname is George :) if u like it use it Hun don't let anyone stop u, I've been scared of telling people my name that are pregnant cos I don't want them to take it lol if I'm due first or they are having a boy I'll tell them cos I know that many that would take it, I like Georgina but can't have that with my surname lol
So we went for Isabella Grace and I love it so much :) x

Nickymoo- hope u get ur cot sorted Hun, and how did the midwife go? Xx

Rallygirl- let's hope ur baby comes soon xxx
Mary bigkiss

Friday, September 23rd 2011, 11:31am

hey ladies,

well a lot's been going on so thought i would reply as having a lazy morning in PJs at the moment

Stace - that order of births seems quite sensible, although you could beat me to it, anything can happen in 10 days! am still v. impressed with your nesting, i too have loads of paperwork that needs filing or chucking but i just can't be bothered, if i am at home, I would rather be watching mindless telly or eating something nice, and to be honest when the babies come we will be at home a lot more than we are now so am sure i can do some left over stuff when i have more energy.... that;s my excuse anyway, errr, 1st 9lbs, that is not a lot, is that all you have put on so far? it will probably all come off on delivery day with that man hunk you are cultivating :snigger: did the drawers turn up btw? i will pop into your diary later to have a moan about stuff with you

Daisy - i do have to admit i have popped the piles back in err "manually" when in the shower, they are pretty tiny at the moment and not painful so it is not so bad, but then they rear their ugly little heads throughout the day, surely they will just magically disappear after we have the babies, along with massive boobs, mummy tummies, nosebleeds, SPDs, weight gain and all the other horrible stuff we are suffering from.... or is that just wishful thinking?! glad to hear no UTI for you, tell that annoying MW with her tapemeasure to bugger off, little miss is perfect sized i am sure! sounds like with all of the activity you are doing you might sneak up the due date ladder.

Mary - god that sounds awful with your Ex, what a horrible man! glad you found a nice one to go through all of this with this time, and i bet after 9 years it is exciting and new to start buying everything again, hope your SPD gets better, i have had it mildly and am off to a physio appt at the hospital today for it, i brought it up at 31 weeks but it has taken 7 weeks to get an appointment, not sure if it is worth it now!

Rallygirl - any news or signs yet? i agree with Stace you are the first one with any kind of proper sign so you will deffo beat us all to it, that's good that Phil has stopped drinking, for me it is not so much a James being drunk and us not being able to get to the hospital, we only live a couple of miles away and would be getting a cab, more that if he is drunk and smelling or booze and over emotional he will be really annoying! still, he has a shocker of a hangover today so i think he will actually be choosing to not have any more :snigger:

hello to Nicky, Kel & KJ, hope you are all good and enjoying the sunshine.

AFM - not much to report since yesterday except i had another weird dream, i had the baby but she looked like a little tiny china doll, but then i looked at her feet and they were HUGE and had 7 toes on each foot, then she started behaving like a cat and kicking and scratching me..... not nice, i think she must have been kicking loads last night or something, massage was so lovely last night, then had a nice relaxing evening in on my own. i tell you what, this maternity leave has rocked, i could so get used to not working, i thought i would be bored and not enjoy it, what was i thinking? i don't know when i ever had time to work as have so much good stuff planned.

So today am off for physio appt shortly, then have a birthday drinks and a leaving drinks tonight, will have a good excuse for not staying too late though, just showing my face and talking a bit about the baby seems to be enough for people at the moment!

hope you all have lovely fridays

xx
Anna

United Kingdom

Friday, September 23rd 2011, 1:10pm

Anna- they gave me a deep massage at my last app, they rushed mine through cos I was in and out of hospital it's awful, they will probably go through a birthing plan with u, like how to give birth and it not put too much pressure on ut hips back and pelvis, that's what they are doing with me next week at my app!

Is anyone else struggling to drive? I mean like ur bump getting in the way?! If I put my seat anymore back I'll be laying down haha and it doesn't help being 5ft haha, my hubby things I'm ok but I'm scared cos if I did have an accident (touch wood I don't) if the airbag went off what would it do to my bump cos I'm so close? I need to drive cos of school run it's too far away (1hr walk at te least) and can't walk with my spd and dnt have anyone to help unless they are at their dads an this week they have been once over night so that's not much support there!

Well I've been to my sisters this morning and now I'm home chilling before school run!!
Xxx
Mary bigkiss

Friday, September 23rd 2011, 1:36pm

Mary- im struggling with driving.......i cant put my seat back any further or my feet wont touch the pedals, bump is about 2 inches away from wheel. I never thought of the airbag before, just wondering is there a way to turn it off?? I need car for school run also, but if it really came down to it i could always get my dad to pick DD up. xoxo

Anna- what a strange dream hun. You really do seem to be making the most of your maternity leave, enjoy the rest of it hun xoxo
me-30-fine
dh-34-low count

nickymoo

Reg: Sep 27th 2010

Children: 1 gorgeous boy 7 years

Friday, September 23rd 2011, 3:05pm

afternoon everyone! have just met a mate for lunch and had tuna melt pannini and chips bloody lush!!!! she has just had a negative from icsi and was asking wether i would recommend the bridge clinic ...thats where i had ivf ,.....i said yes ...anna just noticed u had treatment there so would u recommend it ????

went to the gym this morning and attempted legs,bums and by passed the tums bit ....it was quite energetic so felt a bit of a pleb attempting jumping jacks ...then had a delightfull lady tell me i must be having a girl as ive ive got fat everywhere !!! haaaa oh how i laughed ...beatch!

anna was it u that asked when im due ??? im due 27th nov its gone really quick yay hopefully the rest will .

oh and def recommend getting the other half to kip somewhere else ..poor old andy slept on the sofa last night and it was the best sleep ive had in ages im like a new woman today ...woke for the usual wees but went straight back to sleep ...didnt miss sitting watching birthing progs ...but hey there is always tonight .

and im reading a lot here about piles ...oh joy ...lets just say get a blow up ring to sit on and drive on for after the birth ...i was in more agony with piles afterwards than from my stitches .i still have them 8 years later TMI sorry!!!! x :huh:
nicky

KJ27

Ace

Friday, September 23rd 2011, 4:17pm

Hi all,

My my things are busy on here.

I am most jealous of those that have finished work, I still have 3 weeks left but not working Monday's from now, yippee how good is that. 5 weeks till the big day if all is on time, he is kicking loads now, I can almost grab a foot!!

I was chatting to my mum about whether I will be bored when I stop work before bubba arrives and she suggested I get orgainised for Christmas, write cards and buy pressies, seems quite sensible I suppose, as I imagine I might be a tad busy when bubba makes his appearance.
Thanks for advice on name, I reckon if we still want it when he arrives we will have it, we are down to George, Connor or Lewis, can't decide which.
The weather is so lovely, might go the races this weekend to get out in it.

Need to pack the hospital bag as well, has everyone done this yet?

KJ

United Kingdom

Friday, September 23rd 2011, 9:32pm

KJ- I'm going getting my bits to pack mine this weekend! I'm actually packing it early due to all my
Problems and hospital saying I could go into prem labour! So so while I can just about get about my hubby's is taking me to get my things! But once it's done it's done to me even tho I'll probably unpack it a thousand times to check it lol xx
Mary bigkiss

Friday, September 23rd 2011, 9:36pm

KJ- Thats a good idea about getting sorted for xmas, im trying to get stuff done now but its just not happening........once i get all the work done to my house then i think i can relax and think about xmas. You really are working right up to the end hun.......i have finished already :snigger: Loving it xoxo

nicky- Im still suffering from piles 9 years on.......last year i had to have surgery as they were causing me so much discomfort. Fingers crossed ive been fine so far.......xoxo

afm- i havent been sleeping well the last few nights.......getting a terrible pain that starts from bottom of my back on right hand side right down the back of my leg......its hurts to sit sometimes. We have finished painting the babies room and have put up his cotbed today.......it used to be DD cotbed so its very special, its very weird seeing it up after all these years. Dh just has a little more painting to do around the house (finishing touches) and then i can start putting final touches to it all......exciting times :D
me-30-fine
dh-34-low count

alie

Star

Reg: Oct 14th 2007

Children: Alfred born 10.12.2008 Florence born 21.10.2011

Friday, September 23rd 2011, 10:41pm

Hi ladies, lots of good chat happening on here. I seem to be having some of the same probs as some of you so I sorry but good to know not on my own.

Welcome to the newbies - although your not that new now :snigger:

Rallygirl hope you get some good signs soon, I was induced at 40+10 last time - might give you a few extra days.

I carn't read too far back but sounds like between bad nights sleep/piles/big babies/ more nose bleeds/spd there's lots of baby action.

AFM I am sorry but about to moan. I had a scan on tuesday all gd with placenta but have polyhydraminous (excuse spelling) extra fluid and now measuring 38weeks (1 week ahead)also think baby already 8lbs which I know some of you have discussed as these are approx measurements. Saw Dr yesterday adn requestign Elective C section and was told no and to be rescanned next week and see Dr again with view to further discussion - v frustrated. Have finished work on wed so hoping some rest may make me feel better. Did wonder if labour had started on Tues as had terrible backpain and stomach cramps, started with v dicky tummy for 48hrs def not labour. Spd now getting worse but manageable most of the time just not when trying to get up from lying.

We had M&S deliver DS replacement bed today as 1st one faulty and found it was quality checked to make sure all ok but they didn't put any bolts,casters,slat covers or allen keys in - it has been like a comedy/catastrophe of errors - will not be buying from them again.

I do wish you all well and looking forward to seeing the order of baby births as well X

Me 42, DH 43
Nat Pg - m/m 05
unexplained infertility
4xIUI BFN, 1st IVF Oct 07 BFN
1st FET Feb 08 BFP

2nd FET Jan 11 BFP

United Kingdom

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 7:29am

Alie- I asked for a elective C section this time round cos of all my pains, without my spd I was under the pain clinic for years and every four months I was in surgery being put to sleep to have 10+ injections in my stomach and grain area due to what they said was a collapsed muscle, my pains what get worse when I was due on my
Period and on actually on so I spoke to my consultant about it and she read about everything and turned round and said no!! I was mad and asked why! She said I'd I had a section then my scar could cause more problems for me in years to come cos she said she had one 4 years back and she has problems with hers, she said I could have an epidural from 3cm. I know if I had a section I would have had to have a epidural but cos I'm going natural like
I did on my other three I don't think I want it and to see how I go on my own with just G&A... Am I mad? My last labour was only 1hr 40 min so I'm thinking I might be quick this time cos the two before was 16&11 hrs! But I know it's there if needed too! With my spd on top things are harder but i find out Wednesday what Physio say about giving birth

Anyways hope u all have a good weekend, I'm off out later to buy my hospital bits has we have everything for baby and I think we are also starting our Xmas shopping as baby is due two weeks before Xmas and I don't want to be either trying to do it near the end of pregnancy or dragging baby out in the cold doing it lol :) xx
Mary bigkiss

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 10:48am

Just a quick question, my DH has been painting around the house and im worried about the smells etc. We got a eco friendly paint but i still worry about it. Is any of you ladies painting and is this a worry to you are im i just being silly like my DH says?? xoxo
me-30-fine
dh-34-low count

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Feb 8th 2008

Children: 2 miracle icsi boys and 2 step kids.

What's Up?
Getting ready for another egg donation!!!

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 11:46am

Kelly- I wouldn't worry too much about the painting- when I was having LO my DH painted the whole house top to bottom. He says he ain't doing it this time lol

Alie- Can I ask why extra fluid would mean you need a c section? Sorry to be naive. With regards to the scans all the way along they said Kaynan was going to be over
10lbs- even when I was in labour and he came out 7lb 2 ozs so do take it with a pinch of salt. hope you feel better after rest.x

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 2 Dec 08 (ES) -I'm a mummy Kaynan arrived 19.8.09! :heart:
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(
ICSI 4 (ES) -:BFP: 1.7.11 Cobi arrived 09.03.12 [zx160]
Egg donation Aug 2012 BFN for recipient- gutted
Egg donation Dec 2012 Recipient :BFP:
Egg donation 27.05.2013- not great - please pray for the recipient :dust:

alie

Star

Reg: Oct 14th 2007

Children: Alfred born 10.12.2008 Florence born 21.10.2011

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 3:56pm

Mary I know in some respects better to try for natural delivery, I still have altered skin sensation over my stomach from last section nearly 3yrs ago!

Gemma, lovely to see you. They feel unless go into labolur naturally will be a c section and with extra fluid they wont be able to break my waters if need to as increase risk of cord prolapse which is a def no no. So i suppose with poss big baby they think already OP but i know they can turn i would rather have elective than emergency c section again.

Me 42, DH 43
Nat Pg - m/m 05
unexplained infertility
4xIUI BFN, 1st IVF Oct 07 BFN
1st FET Feb 08 BFP

2nd FET Jan 11 BFP

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 4:19pm

Hi Ladies

Sorry for lack of personals today but i just dont have the concentration just now.

Hope all you lovely ladies are well and all these nasty aches and pains can be kept under control. I've had a lot of back ache but nothing compared to what some of you have had to endure so i really feel for you and just keep telling yourselves, not long now!!!

Still nothing happening here. I get very uncomfy at night but everything has always settled down by morning. Been walking around Dundee city centre today to try and get things moving but not a sausage!!! Feeling very weary now, wonder if this is normal for this last wee stretch. Despite the lack of sleep, tiredness hasn't been too much of an issue for me but suddenly feel knackered most of the time.
Some of you asked why my Cons will be pushing for induction early, well apparently he's very cautious when it comes to IVF ladies and doesn't like us going over our due dates but the m/w's have said he will negotiate and usually will let us go up to a week over before pushing for an induction. He is fully aware that i dont want to be induced so i will remind him of this at our app on Wed and see what he says. Maybe he'll recommend a sweep which i'll be happy with.

Anyway, off to have some raspberry leaf tea.

Take care peeps!!! xxx

United Kingdom

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 10:06pm

Kelly- I wouldn't worry about it Hun but if your that worried cut an onion in half and place it in the room it helps get rid
Of the smell :)

Alie- I'm going to go natural now I was worried about my pains but I won't have the time to recover with three children already and a baby cos my dh can only have a week off work so won't have that support from him :( but glad he works mon-fri 9-5 cos he did work nights but changed jobs 3 weeks ago!

Rallygirl- let's hope things get started soon :)

Afm- well got some bits for my hospital bag today and have made a start on our Xmas shopping, the two eldest have their big main presents and my youngest has three presents up to now :) so happy about that now that we have at least started!
Baby hasn't started moving all day and she's pushing that head down lol bloody hurts lol

Anyways hope ur all ok!!!
Mary bigkiss

United Kingdom

Sunday, September 25th 2011, 4:35pm

Well girls have packed my hospital bag now, just in case my
Little girl comes early, doc did say when I was 25 weeks I could go into prem labour! I had the steroid injections at 25 weeks cos I was having contractions so I hope she holds in there at least a few more weeks cos she's doing well up to now :) felt weird packing my bag but I can't wait now! 10 weeks to go xx
Mary bigkiss

KJ27

Ace

Monday, September 26th 2011, 10:20am

Hi all,
Hope you are all well.

Had a bit of a panic this morning, I had rather a lot of fluid and I wasn't sure what it was and couldn't get hold of my midwife, anyway got in touch with one at the hospital and she said just keep an eye on it and if it continues then called the fetal assessment unit at the hospital. Its all stopped now so maybe I was worrying about nothing, anyone else had this? to be honest there was probably not as much as it sounds its just weird leaking anything, used to the discharge but this was clear fluid.

Its my day off today so going to have my hair done and I will pack my hospital bag, I keep putting it off, lazy mare.

KJ

Reg: Dec 6th 2010

Monday, September 26th 2011, 10:29am

Kj

I had that too. 3 days or clear fluid running down leg worse in morning then stopped. Went to hospital for assessment. They didn't really do much other than examine me and say no pockets of fluid and scan showed plenty of fluid so they said not my waters and left me be. I was convinced it was and 3 days later they dud break properly!! Anyway to cut a long story shirt they weren't really bothered by just a little drip and thought it was discharge. Even if they thought it was waters they wouldhave left me 96 hours. If it continues get it checked.

Sorry to but in on your 3 rd tri chat. Currently pacing the kitchen with the most baby ever to be born!!!

KJ27

Ace

Monday, September 26th 2011, 11:02am

Thanks Elizmac, I will keep an eye on it, I have to say the midwife seemed very none plussed, I guess they hear it all the time but its all new to us.

Hope you are enjoying your lovely baby if even if it is madly hard work.

KJ

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 12:18pm

Hey Everyone,

Hope you are all doing well,

Liz - good to have you popping back, how is it all going? hope all ok!

KJ - hope no more fluid is coming out, i had a bit but assumed all normal?

Mary - good to hear you have packed your bag, mine is getting bigger and bigger and then realised have to take pillows as well!

Rally - how's it going, still uncomfy? any other signs yet? i wonder if it will be you, Stace or me first, that is interesting with the Docs being more careful with IVF pregnancies, hope you manage to avoid induction, am also pretty knackered at the moment

hi to Daisy, Stace, Alie, Kelly, Kel & everyone else, can't really see any longer posts on here so not sure what people are up to, hope all ok.

So i am 38 weeks now and have less than a week to go, i have my C-section pre op tomorrow so will hopefully know exactly what is going on then and timings and stuff. I feel ok generally, walking is fine but get absolutely knackered when climb stairs, even if they are just small ones, i think it must be my aneameia as well as sure it can't be normal to be that knackered and breathless. Nosebleeds still going strong and Molly moving like crazy still!

It was my 3 year wedding anniversary yesterday so we had a lovely lunch at The Ivy, no real celebs though, went to cinema after but was very uncomfortable, today I am getting highlights and waxing done then pilates this evening, have a lovely massage booked for Thursday as well so all nice stuff planned this week :)
xx
Anna

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 12:24pm

Oh, and someone asked about The Bridge Centre, i can't recommend them enough, they were great with us, did the short protocol twice, easy appts, got them before work, longest wait was about half an hour for scans and stuff, really nice friendly team as well , was at risk of OHSS but i didn't get it in the end, they monitor you really well there as well

am recommending them to everyone who asks!

xx
Anna

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 3:45pm

Hi Folks

Well, i'm still here. Still uncomfy but there's obviously one little person who's very comfy where she is and doesn't want to budge!!!! Got app with consultant tomorrow morning to make a plan. Maybe they'll offer me a sweep which would be good!!!

Happy Anniversary :balloons: for yesterday Anna, sounds like you had a lovely day. Enjoy your waxing and highlights today. I've been out for coffee this morning and all the lovely ladies are feeling my impatience which is nice!!! I'm pretty sure it's the anaemia making you breathless hun, hopefully it'll sort itself out once LO has arrived.

KJ, hope the leaking has stopped. I've lost my plug and had increased discharge but not had any running fluid as such.

Mary, well done getting the bag packed!! Mine is huge but dont want to be caught short so bringing everything but the kitchen sink. :snigger:

Hi to Stace, Daisy, Alie, Nicky and all other 3rd tri ladies (sorry cant see anymore names). Hope you're all getting a chance to put your feet up and chill whenever you can.

Take care. xxx

United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 6:09pm

Thanks girls I have to be ready just in case!

Well tomorrow is Physio day and I'm not lookig forward to it cos last time it really hurt :( but I guess it has to be done!

My baby girl won't stop moving and sticking body parts out out I'm
Trying to guess what body parts it is lol but I'll probably be wrong lol

Well I hope all is ok! Will do personals tomorrow :) xxx
Mary bigkiss

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 8:50pm

Hi ladies - hope you are all well?

I will pop back in tomorrow with personals but just wanted to share my nursery piccies - it's all done now except I am still waiting on the blinds, but you get the idea (I hope!!!)

*daisy* has attached the following files:
  • nursery 2.JPG (72.77 kB - 36 times downloaded - latest: Feb 10th 2012, 4:00am)
  • Nursery 1.JPG (68.88 kB - 23 times downloaded - latest: Oct 10th 2011, 11:40am)
  • nursery 3.JPG (57.59 kB - 20 times downloaded - latest: Oct 10th 2011, 11:40am)
  • nursery 4.JPG (59.47 kB - 22 times downloaded - latest: Oct 10th 2011, 11:40am)

My diary

United Kingdom

Wednesday, September 28th 2011, 9:20pm

Daisy- that's lovely :) my princess has to share her bedroom with her two big sisters till we manage to find a four bed house :( but I'm sure she will be fine.

Rallygirl- hope things get going soon

Anna- how did your pre-op go? Hope all
Is ok, wish I only had a week to go

Hope everyone else is ok :)

Afm- well I had my Physio app today, omg it. Was so painful, been crying it was that bad! Not got another app cos she said there isn't much more she can do cos it's not helping but she won't discharge me cos I go back anytime
From now til 12 weeks after baby is born! She's told me dos and don't for delivery! It would be so much easier to have a section! I've been told to use the birthing pool and ball, I'm not to walk about while in labour, I'm not allowed my legs in stirups and I'm not allowed to open my legs passed the painfree threshold which today was 9 and 1/2" this was from knee to knee, so god knows how I'm meant to get a baby out cos it gets narrow from knee to lady bits :bawl:
She told me to see how I go till my next app at 34 with mw and if it's still bad I need to see my consultant and speak about things because giving birth could be a problem! My heads all over the place and don't know what to
Do cos when I asked for a section at the beginning my cons said no cos it could give me more pain through my scar but I've been told today that stretching my pelvis could cause more damage in the long run for me! So I don't know what I'd best for me and feel I'm not being listened to :( I feel so low at the moment cos in that must pain and I just want to enjoy my pregnancy and be able to do things with my children!

And plus driving is becoming harder and painful! What stage has others stopped? Xxx
Mary bigkiss

Thursday, September 29th 2011, 6:01pm

Hey ladies,

wow what beautiful weather we are having :cheeers: probably why so quiet in here....perfect for maternity leave.... hope all you ladies are well

Daisy - LOVE the nusery, it looks just perfect and have clocked all your posh bears as well, little miss Daisy will be in bear heaven, lets hope she doesn't prefer barbies :snigger:

Mary - hope the physio went ok, they didn't really do much at mine, just diagnosed Pelvic Girdle Pain and measured how wide i can open my legs :snigger: am really surprised with all your problems they won't let you have the C-section, are you still going to push for one? i am still driving now but bump isn't that big

Rally - how are you feeling? what did the Doctor say at your appt? hope little miss is on her way very soon, you & DH must be getting very impatient, my bag is also huge and having to take a seperate one for my pillows as well

hello to Stace, Liz, KJ, Nicky, Ali, Kel & everyone else hope you are enjoying the weather

So only 4 days till lift off! had the pre op assessment yesterday, had bloods taken, went over timings, what will happen, what to bring etc. The hospital is so nice, right on Thames & amazing views of Big Ben & London Eye, and there is an M&S food & WH Smiths downstairs which is a bonus, Midwife was lovely and is working on Monday so hopefully will see her, still have a list of stuff to do at home that am gradually ticking off, hard to want to do anything in this weather though.

James and my Dad are coming to the hosp first thing, my dad is an anaesthetist so will be on hand to help explain stuff if any complications, then my Mum and James's dad are coming later in the day, that is it for visitors in the hospital until we get home, don't want to be overwhelmed.

It feels so strange, surreal and exciting that after this whole TTC journey we will finally get to meet our little daughter in just a few days, i am still worried something will go wrong, can't believe we have been so lucky to get this far, so please :pray: it all goes smoothly for us

xxx
Anna

United Kingdom

Thursday, September 29th 2011, 8:09pm

Hi Anna I'm going to try and push for one cos I can't really open my legs wide enough to push her out! Need to speak to them, don't know if to book an app earlier or wait to see my
Mw at 34 wk! I've got a feeling they won't let me tho! Bet u can't wait now?! Aww it's all exciting for u :)

Well I've been shopping today with my step mum, it's killed me walking bu it was worth it cos
Of the stuff I got bought me hehe got some new clothes and baby has some
Christmas socks and Christmas baby grows from mamas and papas :) sooo cute, also got her a lovely winter coat from matalan it's Winnie the pooh and it's so snuggly, she's going to feel like a teddy bear hehe! My feet are swollen now tho lol
Got sausage feet now haha :snigger:

Hope all is well xx
Mary bigkiss

3 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

3 guests