You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "THE FZ TEAM" started this thread

Reg: Oct 19th 2006

What's Up?
Tech support is currently limited

Saturday, January 1st 2011, 8:14am

** THIRD TRIMESTER CHAT **

Hi everyone

newyear3

A shiny new thread for your third trimester chat

Your old thread can be found HERE

BraveGirl

Superstar

• "BraveGirl" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Feb 15th 2008

Children: One on the way.

Saturday, January 1st 2011, 3:44pm

can someone tell me how weeks pregnant I need to be to move onto this thread?
IVF 1 :BFP: baby5 in heaven 6 weeks
IVF 5 :BFP: Immune protocol Care Sheffield
Oscar Miles arrived 15 April 2011 weighing 6lbs 14oz
My Diary

Reg: May 9th 2009

Saturday, January 1st 2011, 6:51pm

I'm pretty sure it's the end of 28 weeks so step away from the 3rd trimester lady! You impatient to get here or something BG? They actually give birth over here.
Me: 37 Him: 42
Unexplained
IVF May 2010
:BFP: 10th June.
[zx076] [zx076]

my diary

Tiggs

Star

Reg: May 14th 2009

Children: Two precious baby girls thanks to ICSI! XXX

Sunday, January 2nd 2011, 5:25pm

Happy New Year everyone! newyear3

Hope you are all well!

Congratulations to NH, MSH and Miss Purple! Great news on the arrival of your little ones! :congrats:

Not too much to report from me. Had another growth scan and baby is head down which is good as she was breach the last time and then oblique at the consultant and MW appointments - eek! All measurements in normal range but there was a slight oddity in the stomach measurement (it had grown and was normal but not grown as much) but the sonographer and consultant think that was because although she was head down, she was in a funny position to get a optimal measurement so back for another scan on 12th, which is great. They are not worried though and think it was just a technical blip. I really hope that is all it is. Baby seems to be okay and is wriggling and kickng away a lot, which I love and heartbeat is good and strong.

Started washing the baby clothes, blankets and towels etc today - it's so cute and fun doing it! Also started packing my hospital bag but think I need a bigger bag! Getting more and more excited now about meeting our baby but at the same time don't want to wish the time away as I love carrying my baby, if that makes sense. Very tired now but find it difficult to sleep what with the back, hip and leg pain and constant need to pee! Its all good though and will all be worth it! Wee-hee!

Anyway, love to all - 2011 is going to be a great year!

Take care and keep well.

xxxxx

TTC 6yrs
ICSI Jul 09 OHSS :-(
FET Oct 09:BFN: :-(
FET Jan 10:BFN: :-(
ICSI Jun 10:BFP: precious DD born Feb 11 : D
FET Oct-Jan 12/13 chemical pregnancy ;(
ICSI Jul 13:BFP: :)

BraveGirl

Superstar

• "BraveGirl" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Feb 15th 2008

Children: One on the way.

Sunday, January 2nd 2011, 8:31pm

lmao aramass!!! I have checked and according to the calculators I will be 3rd trimester either on 4 jan (by development) or 2 jan (by gestation) or 7 jan (by conception). And if you take 40 weeks and divide by three it comes to 26.666666 (which I would round to 27 weeks) which for me will be 5 Jan.

So I will be back here on 5 Jan - see you soon ladies x
IVF 1 :BFP: baby5 in heaven 6 weeks
IVF 5 :BFP: Immune protocol Care Sheffield
Oscar Miles arrived 15 April 2011 weighing 6lbs 14oz
My Diary

Reg: Nov 9th 2009

Children: Eibhlin born 20th Feb 2011

Sunday, January 2nd 2011, 9:14pm

Hi Ladies

Was wondering if I could join the thread. I am 34+5 and due on 9th Feb. 5 weeks to go!!

:xxx3: :xxx3:

Me 30 DH 35 -TTC 5 Years
1st ever Natural :BFP: May 09 - Ectopic - Tube Removal
1st IVF Jan 10 :BFN:
2nd IVF May 10 :BFP:

MY DIARY

Reg: Apr 17th 2010

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 12:04am

newyear3 Wishing a fabulous 2011 to everyone!

:congrats: to the new arrivals - what lovely Christmas presents, even though from reading your stories, some of it seems quite scary at the the time.... lots of lovely new bab13 on this threat, yay!

Mrs Harper - great news about your placenta having moved: how exciting you are also going for a homebirth! Are you all set up yet, e.g. are you having a pool etc? I know some ladies around me who even have the midwife's kit already sitting in their house - and they are only 2 weeks ahead of me - scary!

Blessings :bye: hope you are feeling better. I feel the same about the waiting game. I really want to get there now, but at the same time need every second to prepare! And every day is a little step closer, yay

Tiggs - I had exactly the same thing re-growth measures at my last scan at 32 weeks. All measurement were fine, just the tummy one was a little lower than on a perfect growth curve, but the sonographers said that was most likely due to awkward position of the baby (head down, back to front). So it's a good position for birth, but less helpful for scan. And like you, I am getting another scan in a few days time - yippee :D

Aramas - how are you doing -itching any better?

Welcome Tessalina & BraveGirl - see you here soon, :cuddle

wishing happiest of start to 2011 to everyone :xxx3:

Reg: Jun 11th 2010

Children: no.

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 1:23am

Hi ladies,

Hope you are all doing ok. I have been on other threads with some of you before so hello again and for those who I haven't hi!! I am now 30+1 with twins, a boy and a girl, due 12th march.

Along with all the other worries that us expectant mothers have to deal with does anyone know anyone who has had or is having chord blood stem cell collection?? We are thinking of having it but the cost is a couple of grand so was wondering if anyone had any experience or info about it?

Hope u are all doing ok and happy new year.

Jayxx
TTC 3years
Icsi ET 24th June-2 embies back (1 frozen)
7th July :BFP:
19th Oct scan- A baby girl and a baby boy [zx076] [zx076]
Ethan Craig and Kiera Christine Jarvis born 1st march 2011.
Jayxx

Reg: Dec 10th 2009

Children: I have been blessed with my beautiful daughter Grace.

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 10:25am

Please can I join you?

Hi everyone

Some people I know others I don't. So hi to all and happy new year. Woohoo we all get to meet our babies this year. I'm 29 weeks today. 11 long weeks to go. Still not keeping anything down but have been told Grace is a chunky monkey lol not sure how like but anyway as long as she is safe and well.

Oo Jay never heard of that before off to google lol.

Enjoy the bank holiday x x

Reg: Oct 29th 2009

Children: 1DD aged 13 1DS aged 2

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 12:24pm

Hi ladies hope you all had a great xmas and new year.
Jay I read in pregnancy and birth about this. If it was a little more affordable I think we would be doing it. But with no history of genetic illnesses in the family on both sides its not something we are going to do.
Nothing much happening with me, the usuall lack of sleep due to peeing and SPD. Poor DH spends most nights on the sofa as I just can seem to get comfortable with him next to me. Seeing the consultant tomorrow, and Mum's coming to stay to help me get the house ready.
Amanda it's good to see you back on the forum, i've missed you :cuddle
Have a lovely week xx
Me PCOS
DH Low count
TTC 7 Years
ICSI Sept :BFP: Miscarriage @ 8 weeks :bawl:
ICSI May/June Single ET :BFP:
FET June/July 13 ???

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 12:28pm

Hello everyone and happy New Year.

Mima: thanks for asking about the itching. I think I have carpal tunnel syndrome as it's my hands and it's now more a case of swelling than itching. I'll speak to my midwife about it tomorrow.

I've just googled 'chord blood stem cell collection' and the long, scientific explanations were all a bit much for me. What is it exactly?

Does anyone want to do the due dates or shall I? I'm not sure what you have to do though, I think it's a case of cutting and pasting.
Unexplained
IVF May 2010
[zx076] [zx076]

my diary

Reg: Feb 26th 2009

Children: Hartlepool

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 2:40pm

Hurry up twins!

Hi All
Congratulations to all those who have given birth and have their little ones at home. I am very jealous!

I am now 36 weeks with my twins and suffering for it. My SPD is really bad and cannot walk very far and no where without sticks. Have a really itchy skin which m/w says is due to hormones and tummy is measuring 46cm!!!!!! I am fed up and would love some happy vibes being sent my way! Hoping twins come soon as I want to meet them and start to feel better!!!!!

On the positive side they are both doing well were just over 5 pounds and just under 5 pounds at 32 weeks. So goodness knows the size now!!!! I have a scan and consultant booked for Friday but was hoping that would have come earlier than 37 weeks due to pain and uncomfortableness!!!! Hopefully they will decide on Friday to induce me or c section or whatever. At least I will know and have something to focus on.

Welcome to all newbies to 3rd trimester and sorry for being a moaning minnie - I be smiling when the twins are here I promise.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year and 2011 is our year - Hoorah
Love K xxx
DRAMA QUEEN
1 m/c
2 ectopics both tubes removed
1st cycle IVF, 2 blasto 9.3.09
:BFP: but ended in m/c :sadface:
me 34 DP 41
IVF May 2010 and got :BFP:
2 babies all healthy so far and both boys! :D
SPD for me :bawl: Next scan 7th Jan xfingers for a decision to encourage babies to arrive!

Reg: Feb 9th 2010

Children: One beautiful son

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 3:03pm

Happy New Year Ladies & Bumps :D

newyear4 Hope you've all had a lovely christmas and a bright new start to your year.!!! newyear4

Wishing & Hoping: Welcome on board huni....make your self at home. Aaaw you poor thing hope you manage to stop being sick soon, must be really awful. Bet you can't wait till it's all over, that's all I think about when I am having a tough time hehe.

Tessalina: I think I remember you from May madams.? Our babies are due just days apart I'm the 5th. :) Welcome on board make your self comfy. x

Mima: Hello my love, things are still the same with the pain, got a terrible cold which doesn't seem to wanna go, sneezing like mad all the time, I'm begining to wonder if I'm gonna sneeze the baby out hehehe If only that were how they come out hey would be so easy just sneeze and the fall out when we go into labour lmao Glad you're keeping well otherwise though, not to worry it will be here soon.

Tiggs: Nice to hear from you hun. I hope all is well with baby, I'm sure it will be ok. Hope you've been taking it easy. Not much longer for us now. Bet your having fun washing your lo clothes, I enjoyed it alot never had so much fun washing before lmao.

Aramass: I hope all goes well at your MW appointment tomorrow. Hope something can be done to sort it. Sorry that your having to go through that. Goodluck. Hope you've been keeping well otherwise x

Lovely: Sorry to hear you're having trouble sleeping and the awful SPD, I know what you mean I'm having the same with the SPD I end up staying in the same place at night not wanting to move due to the agony I have to go through just to turn in bed, which mskes it worst by morning. Are you doing pysio.?

Brave Girl: t's at 29 weeks according to FZ but you're here now might as well stick around lol

Well girls off now, nothing to report from me....xxxx

xxxx
um

MY DIARY

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 5:52pm

Dramaqueen: I could have written your post as I feel exactly the same. I feel this twin pregnancy thing is totally debilitating and I'm also on crutches with SPD. I just want them out NOW!!!! It sounds really selfish and I should be wanting to keep them inside for as long as possible but they are affecting every part of my body and I am so uncomfortable/in pain/exhausted. Do you think they'll let you deliver at bang on 37 weeks? That's what I"m hoping. My scan/consultant meeting is next MOnday and I can't wait to get a date in the diary. Hang on in there.
Unexplained
IVF May 2010
[zx076] [zx076]

my diary

Tuesday, January 4th 2011, 10:42am

Aww I really feel for you ladies carrying twins. Hard enough just the one lol. I feel like such a whinge as wanted this for so long but I thought pregnancy was a doddle and I would get to eat for two. I know 11 weeks will fly by but at this moment in time it feels as far away as next Christmas.

Thank god everything is back to normal today ie shops, work. Time might go a little quicker.

Keep smiling were almost there. Have a nice day everyone x x

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 25th 2010

Tuesday, January 4th 2011, 11:40pm

Firstly... Happy New Year to all! :) newyear5

Hope you have had a good one! My first day back at work today and taken it out of me as still have hideous cold!
Good to know I'm not alone tho!! Hope you all got my baby messages from the last thread!

Mima.. I'm really excited about my homebirth now :) seems like I finally have the midwife on side! As long as growth scan goes well next week all should be good to go ahead! .. I'm having water home birth, how about u? (not been put off by the horror stories on here then?!) ..I'm also a hypnobirthing mum!

Xx Tracey xx

Ps. What is SPD that everyone is talking about? Sorry if I'm being slow and it's something obvious!

bab21 Due 07/03/11

So excited!! Scans at 4, 6, 8, 12, 20 and awaiting private 4D at 28wks, Growth scan & Placenta position at 32 weeks...pls move so I can have my homebirth!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MrsHarper" (Jan 4th 2011, 11:42pm)

Wednesday, January 5th 2011, 11:47am

Hey all

Aramass have inboxed you.

Wishing and Hoping - I know what you mean! I thought being pregnant would be great but has been a trauma. However it will be worth it in the end and I can't wait to meet my little troublesome duo.

Mrs Harper - Glad you able to have home birth!
As for SPD stands for Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction
I have copied and pasted this from a website and added my bits at the end - basically it means the two halves of your pelvis are connected at the front by a stiff joint called the symphysis pubis. This joint is strengthened by a dense network of tough, flexible tissues, called ligaments. To help your baby pass through your pelvis as easily as possible, your body produces a hormone called relaxin, which softens the ligaments. As a result, these joints move more during and just after pregnancy causing inflammation and pain, known as symphysis pubis dysfunction or SPD. It it very painful and makes it hard to walk or move especially going up and down stairs and turning over in bed at night. It is worse if you have twins as have double the hormones and starts earlier - mine began at 19 weeks. Still I am hoping I am near the end nearly 37 weeks and hoing and praying to be induced selfish I know but struggling enormously.

As for me have had lots of period like pain and twinges for few days which I am hoping is the start of things. Seem to start and then stop after 2/3 hours. I am sure I read this happening to others for a bit before real labour came. Almost like a practise. Roll on Friday when I will find out if induce me or not going to push for that.

K xxx
DRAMA QUEEN
1 m/c
me 34 DP 41
SPD for me :bawl: Next scan 7th Jan xfingers for a decision to encourage babies to arrive!

Reg: May 23rd 2009

Children: DS 11 years old, DD 8 years old. DH none

Wednesday, January 5th 2011, 1:02pm

hi everyone!!i am sorry i have not posted sooner, but things have been MAD busy!!! :faint:

well our lovely little baby girl arrived safe and well on the 5th of december a massive 9ib 2oz!! (both my other babies were under 7ib)

we have named her zoe, i was enduced in the end , but it all turned out better than i could have wished for!! it was a perfect positive experince!! i had my waters broken and zoe arrived 2 hours and 36 mins later!!! :thumbsup:

i hope you are all keeping well and im sorry i have not kept up to speed but it really has been nuts, zoe arrived on the sunday we came home monday, rushed my dd to hospital tuesday, the nutter shut her hand in the car door, nothing broken, i slept all day wednesday, spent all day thursday in hospital while my father had surgery (he is very poorly) but doing well now. and since then its been xmas shopping, school plays, and the flippin flu!! so far zoe and i have missed it but the rest of the family have been very poorly so before you know it my lovely baby is a month old!!!

So ladies a word of advice when you come home with your lovely new babies, lock the door, take the phone off the hook put you mobile on silent and enjoy your new baby for atleast a week!! XXXX

ME 33
DH 34
TTC 2yrs
clomid x 5 :BFN:
ME HSG clear
All scans clear
BFP!!! PLEASE STAY!!

Reg: Oct 29th 2009

Children: 1DD aged 13 1DS aged 2

Wednesday, January 5th 2011, 1:42pm

:congrats: Poppy
Me PCOS
DH Low count
TTC 7 Years
ICSI Sept :BFP: Miscarriage @ 8 weeks :bawl:
ICSI May/June Single ET :BFP:
FET June/July 13 ???

Wednesday, January 5th 2011, 1:52pm

Poppy: congratulations! I'm so glad your birth was a good one. We need lots of stories like that on here. What a night mare about your daughter having to go to hospital! I get anxious about some catastrophe striking during the first two weeks like the flat i am renting out burning down! I wouldn't be able to do anything due to being strapped to two babies!

Mrs Harper: Good luck with the growth scan. A water birth sounds fab. Will it be drug free?

Wishing: I know what you mean about it being nice to have everything back to normal. Except it's 'after christmas' which is when D day is. I feel well and truly in the waiting zone now as it's happening THIS MONTH instead of NEXT YeAR.

Blessings: I hope you are ok and not too uncomfortable. x

Dramaqueen: Thanks for the PM. I didn't realise you were getting period pains! That's such a good sign that things are happening!!

I'm fine. In pain but am ok. Had my midwives appointment yesterday and the twins are very healthy and rotund and my bump now measures 44 cm!! I"m pretty mahoosive now and definitely do not blend in when I'm hobbling to the supermarket on my crutches. I have my meeting with the consultant on Monday and hopefully we'll get a date in the diary to release me release these ladies.
Unexplained
IVF May 2010
[zx076] [zx076]

my diary

Reg: May 12th 2007

Thursday, January 6th 2011, 3:33pm

Hi Ladies

Thought I would join in some forum fun. Well just hit 31 wks with twins on board, boy and girl. Like Aramass and Dramaqueen I've had SPD since about 17wks so had a really rough pregnancy. I've managed it with weekly Hydrotherapy with the physios at the local hospital and regular private chiropractic care which has cost us a fortune but has kept me off the crutches and moderately mobile and my pain is more manageable so its been worth it. Bump is still quite diddy and I had the winter vomiting virus for several days over christmas so eagerly awaiting 32wk scan to make sure the babies are putting on weight.
Like the other Twin ladies I'm tired and fed up and just want the weeks to fly by so I can give birth. Both are breech at the mo so I hope they turn and I get a shot at a natural birth but I'll just go with the flow when the time comes.

I've been so down with the SPD it been hard to find the enthusiasm but happy to report the nesting has finally kicked in and I've been doing the nursery, washing and ironing all my baby clothes, getting all my stuff ready for hospital and everything we need is now either ready in the nursery or awaiting delivery. I feel the babes all the time and its so wonderful and I am now excited as the days and weeks count down to the big event. Mam will be here soon too to give me some company and help round the house as I'm just so tired all of the time so I can't wait to see her.

So lots of happy events to come in the next few months for us all. 2011 is certainly our year so good luck and bestest of wishes to us all!!!!!

IUI-Mar07 / IVF-Jul07 / FET-Jan08 / IVF-May09 - ALL BFN
IVF-Jun10 - :BFP:

United Kingdom

Thursday, January 6th 2011, 5:39pm

Hey dramaqueen, thanks for the SPD info, sounds awful :/ .. I wish you ladies lots of strength and to those waiting on your twin arrivals or those generally due and uncomfortable.. Here's to a speedy and safe birthing experience!! :cuddle

Aramass.. I am aiming for home water birth and yep will be drug free, just my hypnobirthing techniques! But all depends on my growth and placenta scan next tues so got my fingers crossed all works out! I'm generally not sleeping much at mo as baby is so active! Is reassuring tho but I think Iv pulled a muscle or bruised my right rib as it's extremely painful since all my coughing over Christmas :/ and hard to get comfy at night now. Are you aiming for a home birth too?

Congrats Poppy! :)

Geordie, like you I'm worried about my bump size, I'm tiny and look no different to what I did at 4 months!
Just hoping all my recent baby activity is a good sign!!

Xx

bab21 Due 07/03/11

So excited!! Scans at 4, 6, 8, 12, 20 and awaiting private 4D at 28wks, Growth scan & Placenta position at 32 weeks...pls move so I can have my homebirth!

Thursday, January 6th 2011, 7:22pm

Hello :) Well I'm 28+2 now, Still not sure if third trimester is 28 or 29 but I'll be 29 on tuesday so I may aswell be in here now I guess ;) Can't beleve I'm in third trimester already its just crazy!!!!
ICSI 07/10:BFP: bab11
FET 02/13:BFP:mc
FET 07/13:BFP:mc
ICSI 06/14:BFP: bab10
thanks Liverpool womens for 2 beautiful children!

Thursday, January 6th 2011, 11:03pm

Hello Ladies & Bumps :D

Poppy, :congrats: enjoy :)

Gordie, welcome onboard hun... Make your self at home. Sorry to hear your also suffering SPD most of us on here are, sad I know. The nesting has also kicked in for me as well, except it trying to get the house all sorted, redecorating my room, bathroom etc since my hospital bags, nursery, babies clothes are all washed and iron since in November sometime. Lol. Now am just left bored out of my mind. But try not to do it all at once with your SPD it can make it once, do it bit by bit. Goodluck and hope you get it all done soon. x

Emma, it's 29 weeks but you might as well just stick around as you're here already. hehe How you getting on with your pregnancy so far then.?

DramaQueen, really sorry to hear what your having to go through your SPD must be really bad, mine can get really bad too so yours must be awful since your carrying twins. Just rest up as much as you can and try not to do too much. I find that helps at times and a lovely warm soak in the bath. Good luck xx

Aramass, hello hun good luck and I hope you get a date pretty soon. I'm hoping my lil lad will make his arrival at 37 weeks or just after. Wow, that'll make my day I just wanna get it over and done with, just wanna hold my lil man and stop all this pain. Hmm. Well hun let us know how you get on at the consultant appointment. blowkiss

Mima. :hi: I'm not to bad babe, just trying to cope with the pains and that not much else I can do I spose. Joys of pregnancy aye hehe

Lovely...Big hello haven't heard from you much blowkiss

Tiggs, Mrs Harper, Wishing and Hoping, Jaimej , Brave Girl and anyone I have missed blowkiss

AFM: Will post it after this, gonna copy and paste from my diary, no more energy for typing hehe

MY DIARY

Thursday, January 6th 2011, 11:05pm

AFM:

Recieved a letter yesterday regarding my blood sugar levels which seems to be high. So I have to go in to the hospital on Monday for 2 bloodtest to check whether I have developed diabetes

I'm just praying that I haven't....What could this mean for me and the baby, has anyone else had this.?

Apart from that and the SPD and not being able to get comfy at nights, everything else is fine with me. Not much to report. Just waiting for little one to arrive in 4 weeks time. Just hoping he arrives healthy and safe just after 37 weeks. Kinda getting abit weary now, and just want to meet my lil man. Going nuts. hehe Not getting much kicks mostly wriggles guess he hasn't got much room now to play footy hehe. Tummy is massive and getting really heavy.

MY DIARY

Friday, January 7th 2011, 8:01pm

Hi
Just a quick post as totally knackered!
Been to hospital for a scan today and thought I would update! Both twins are fine and good weights - 6 and half pounds and just under 6 pounds. However the smaller bottom twin is breech! And the other is laid across the top like a T! The upshot is that I have to have a c section. I am all booked in for Monday and soooooo excited. I get to meet my babies and the pain will start to subside. Am nervous and excited at the same time! We did push hard for sooner the better at the hospital and are over the moon with the result. Have had a pre assessment so go in at 11 on Monday and then either surgery at 1 or 3!

Thanks for your kinds wishes re SPD and think the fact I was in a wheelchair helped today's cause! Good idea Blessings about having a bath but can't get in and out of it!!! I need one of the walk in ones for disabled people! I even have a shower seat in the shower!

WOOO hooo excitement.
K xxx
DRAMA QUEEN
1 m/c
me 34 DP 41

Friday, January 7th 2011, 10:13pm

DramaQueen.....Wooohooo congrats hun. You must be so excited and I'm very happy for you. Goodluck, I'm sure all will be fine soon you'll be holding your gorgeous twins on Monday. :D
hehe well you can have a nice warm bath when you get home from having the twins, so not long till you can get in and out again.

Well hun let us all know how you get on. Goodluck.

xxxxx

MY DIARY

Friday, January 7th 2011, 10:17pm

Ooooh Dramaqueen!!!! So so pleased for you!!!! Thank god for that! That's fantastic that they have managed to fit you in so soon. The wheelchair must have definitely helped. Will be thinking of you. x
Unexplained
IVF May 2010
[zx076] [zx076]

my diary

Friday, January 7th 2011, 10:21pm

I've been trying to paste the due dates from the previous thread but the link is broken. Who is next do you think? I reckon I"ve got another two weeks, definitely no more than 3. I don't think they'll come before that as they feel comfortable where they are and I've had no braxton hicks and their heads aren't engaged. They are living the life of riley sucking out my nutrients and have no inclination to come out and face the world.
Unexplained
IVF May 2010
[zx076] [zx076]

my diary

United Kingdom

Friday, January 7th 2011, 10:38pm

All the best for Monday DramaQueen, so pleased for you!! :)
:give_heart:

Wish you all the best and will be thinking of you!!

Blessings and Aramass, I hope you start to feel better soon, I can't imagine how uncomfy you must be!

I'm still so small that its really worrying me now, hoping that growth scan on Tues will be positive and reassuring!!

Been to docs today, got some inhalers... still got bad cough and trouble breathing! Hubby got me show tickets for Christmas so off to London for the day tomo :kiss3: but worried about these terror alerts! :girl_to_take_umbrage2:

Hope the rest of you are doing well, sorry I am so rubbish with remembering names!!

Welcome Emma! partee

Tracey xx

bab21 Due 07/03/11

Friday, January 7th 2011, 11:56pm

Thanks Blessings and Mrs Harper :) and the pregnancy is going fantastic :)

Mrs Harper - Have you been measured? I thought I was really small and everyone always comments on how small I am but the midwife measured me on Tuesday and I had turned 28 weeks that day and I measured 28cms! Couldn't believe I was smack on!

x
ICSI 07/10:BFP: bab11
FET 02/13:BFP:mc
FET 07/13:BFP:mc
ICSI 06/14:BFP: bab10
thanks Liverpool womens for 2 beautiful children!

United Kingdom

Saturday, January 8th 2011, 12:03am

Hi Emma,

I saw my midwife at 30 weeks and measured 30cm, I didn't realise it was a cm for each week!

Thanks for that as that has really reassured me :) :thumbsup:

Glad to hear things are going well for you xx

bab21 Due 07/03/11

Saturday, January 8th 2011, 9:56am

Hi everyone

Hope you are all well.

Good luck for Monday drama queen. Bet you can't wait to be pain free and with your babies

X x

Reg: Apr 17th 2010

Saturday, January 8th 2011, 10:48am

Hello All!
Poppy - big massive congrats :balloons: on Zoe's arrival! And a nice positive experience too, that's wonderful!
Sorry to hear about all the madness that followed - hope you're getting some of the well-deserved rest now....

Welcome to the new ladies, Jay, Amanda, Geordie, Emma - wow how many new faces! :bye:

Dramaqueen - just read your news: whohoo! You must be so excited - bet even if you could, you'd not get any sleep now.... Wishing you all the luck for an easy CS and quickest recovery :cuddle

All you other SPD ladies, I really do feel for you. I've been having the slightest taste of it over the last week and amazed with your strength. After just a few days I was on the edge of crying all the time!. Went to see my trusted Chiropracticer, who assured me a lot, did a little gentle manipulation and today the pain is back in the manageable box - long may it last!

Blessing - your comment about sneezing the baby out made me laugh - wouldn't that be great? Sorry to hear there is a worry about your blood sugars - hopefully you might be able to control through your diet over the last few weeks? Seem unfair, given how far you've come.... A delivery just at term would be great - but then again I still have too much to organise :8o:

Hiya Mrs Harper - homebirthing buddy! I had the all clear on my scan on Thurs - placenta moved well out of the way, baby's growth is spot on and all's looking well, yipee. I keep toying with the idea of a waterbirth, funny enough I always liked the idea. Have the birth talk with my MW this coming week so we agree details - she's very pro-homebirth, so I am hoping the waterbirth idea is ok as well. How is the hypnobirthing going? I am doing something called "active birthing" which uses a lot of active pain management - we'll see how that goes :snigger: Sorry to hear about your cold - hope you can build up your energy levels again soon. Wishing you lots of luck with your scan!

Sorry for anyone I have missed - hope you are all keeping well and enjoying the weekend!

:xxx3:

Reg: Sep 2nd 2009

Children: baby girl due on the 1st jan 2011 after losing many

Saturday, January 8th 2011, 3:41pm

HI THERE LADIES!!!

I havent been on for ages, but am playing the waiting game now too!

Our little IVF miracle due anyday now-had a sweep on wed night and started contracting, lower backache, had show and then STOPPED!

Being induced on monday at 4pm if I dont go myself

Anyone heard from livinginhope??? Hers was due the 29th???
maryella

MY IVF DIARY

Saturday, January 8th 2011, 6:41pm

Hello Again Ladies. :)

Aramass....Wishful thinking going there hey lol 2-3 weeks....Me too I'm hoping I've not got to wait 4 weeks and he arrives by 38 weeks. Good luck I hope your lo's comes soon. I know you must be feeling really tired like my self.

Mima....hehehe well I'm glad I can make you laugh hehe makes me laugh too when I think about it too hehe......Aaaaw hun sorry to hear you've been experiencing SPD aswell perhaps you've overworked your self a little....Try taking it easy I know you still got lots to get done...but don't do too much all at once if you can avoid it. Have a lovely warm bath that should help ease the pain abit.... Re: Blood Sugar levels I'm trying to drink alot of water and eat healthy so I'm hoping on Monday when I do the test it will be ok xfingers

Emma: Happy to hear all is going well with you and your lo :)

Mrs Harper....Thanks hun lets just say I wouldn't wish this SPD condition on anyone. Aaaw thats so sweet of your DH hope you had a great time....Goodluck with getting over your cold. :cuddle

AFM: Not looking forward to my appointment at the hospital on Monday....having my blood sugar levels checked to see if I have deleveloped pregnancy diabetes. ?( hope not.! Will be devasted if I have. Trying to drink alot of water and eat healthy see if that can sort it out that way. Just so scared.

Well I'm 36weeks exactly today and went to the photo studio to have some professional pregnancy pics done to mark the special 36weeks today. I pick up the photos on Monday I just can't wait to see them. I also took one when I was 8 months with DH.

Well thats it from me, so I'm going to put my feet up and relax now....

Take care girlies and have a lovely relaxing weekend.....

Lots of love

xxxxx

MY DIARY

Saturday, January 8th 2011, 7:27pm

Maryella....

Hello hun...Congrats & I hope your lil one arrives pretty soon. Not heard from you in ages...I've just saved your diary to my favourites although it looks as though you've not updated it for a while. I remember you being on of the first to congratulate me on my BFP back in June.....:) Not sure if you remember though.

Well take care. xXx and hope baby come soon, keep intouch and let us know.

MY DIARY

Reg: May 12th 2007

Saturday, January 8th 2011, 8:28pm

Wow Dramaqueen & Maryella best wishes for Monday its so exciting!!!!!! Hope it all goes well for you both :thumbsup:

Mrs Harper/Emma..I thought I was teeny too but just looked and my last Fundal height and it was 36cm taken last tuesday at exactly 31wks so not too bad but there are two in there. My tummy is like a big football, high and perfectly round.

I've had Braxton Hicks throughout my pregnancy but they have definately increased in frequency and intensity and have now become quite uncomfortable and last about 30secs and I literally have to catch my breath. They're generally later in the day when I'm relaxed and sometimes they really hurt. I must have atleast 10 or more a day now. Is anyone else having them? Its hard to know what and how many is normal.

Well ladies enjoy the rest of your weekend, off out to a friends for Sunday lunch tomorrow so looking forward to someone cooking me a decent meal for a change as I'm too tired to anything exciting myself these days.

IUI-Mar07 / IVF-Jul07 / FET-Jan08 / IVF-May09 - ALL BFN
IVF-Jun10 - :BFP:

Saturday, January 8th 2011, 8:56pm

Hi ladies,
Hope ur all ok.

Amanda, long time no hear chick, have missed you! Hope your ok, I knowyou haven't had it easy but nearly there now.

Lovely, sorry to hear your suffering from SPd but hopefully if won't bemuch longer.

Blessings, not long for you either and hopefully your SPd nightmare will also be over. Hope the hospital goes ok on Monday.

Aramass, stem cell collection is the stem cells that can become any cell in the body, it's taken from the umbilical cord after the baby is delivered so there is no risk and stored. It can then be used to help or cure various diseases if they get them at any time in their life, there is more and more research about itbut that is the basic overview. It's a few grand so pricey but we are looking at it. Good luck at the consultants, hopefully you will get a date for your new arrival.

Dramaqueen, good luck for Monday, hope all goes ok.

Mrs harper, hello again, glad everything has gone ok. A waterbirth, fantastic. I hope your scan goes ok.

Poppy, congratulations on the birth of Zoe.

Emma, it just flys by. Before you know it your new arrival will here.

Mima, home birth as well, you and mrs harper are home birth buddies, that's so fantastic that you both know what you want. Fab!

Maryella, any day now I bet you can't wait!

AFM, well we have cleared the nursery and itsgetting decorated next week, carpet fitted in 3 weeks and furniture in 4 weeks. Just hope the twins hang on that long. Well I am not sure how I am meant to feel at the moment, excited but also starting to get scared, will the babies be ok, will I bea good mum, how will I breast feed them both etc, yikes!!!! I am all swollen down below which my midwife says is normal, can hardly walk and nearly pass out when I stand still for longer than five minutes!! Moan over. Need to get some motivation to sort a birthplan out but the consultant said I will need an epidural even if i have a natural birth for precautions. I have started packing my bags for the hospital andam reading a hypnobirth book to try to help me feel a bit more prepared. I don't feel at all prepared but hopefully after we start our parentcraft classes a week on Monday I might feel better. Now go to see the consultant and midwife every 4 weeks, 2 weeks apart so starting to feel like I am being taken care of instead of just being left to it. Sorry for going on but just feel a bit crappy at the moment.

Hope everyone is ok with you all.

Jayxx
TTC 3years
Jayxx

Saturday, January 8th 2011, 9:05pm

Hi geordie, missed your post. Well looks like we are buddies in a few ways, I am also 31weeks with twins, a girl and a boy too! I haven't suffered with braxton hicks that I know of, like you and all the other ladies I am just tired all the time from carrying the babas around, can't wait to finish work in 4weeks. Hope you enjoy your lunch tomorrow.

When did, is anyone else finishing work?

Jayx
TTC 3years
Jayxx

Reg: Jul 29th 2009

Children: 1 beautiful angel daughter xx

Saturday, January 8th 2011, 9:18pm

For aramass x

HALL OF DUE DATES

DECEMBER

Deb1 - 20th December

Livinginhope - 29th December

JANUARY
Vstelfox - 17th January

Mollie61 - 17th January

dramaqueen - 30th January

FEBRUARY
Mima08 - 4th February

Blessings - 5th February

aramass - 12th February

Danielle - 12th February

Tiggs - 13th February

Kimby - 14th February

Babybump - 28th February

MARCH

luckysmb - 7th March

Mrs Harper - 7th March

OUR LOVELY MUMS:
Flic 25th February
Claire_A 13th April
Sandy 13th April
Kat - 22th April
Jess 12th April
Roxy 20th April
Kelly 25th April
Nicole (Rainbowbridge) 10th May
Bry 15th May
Inik (Klaudia) 16th May
Lynne 24th May
Betti 25th May
Laura (landi) 28th May
Kangolka 1st June
Blue Sky 24th June
Kaborex 1st July
JVA jess 7/7/10 Boy
BGE Greeny 14/7/10 Boy
Rockchick 16/7 Boy
Pushoz, Zoe 21/7 Twins boy and girl
Emma, Aiwah 30/7 Twins boy and girl
Jasper 30/7 boy
Rach 1973 15/08 Boy
2Mums - 25/08 Boy
Michy - 25/08 Boy
Sinker76 (Cindy) - 03/09 - Boy
KD40 - 05/09 - Boy
Jol - 11/09 - Boy
Kirstin - 13/09 - 2 girls
Lalazig - 25/09 - girl
Simmo - 1/10 - boy
RosB - 08/10 - Twin Boys [Finlay and Alexander]
Elaine H - 16/10 - Girl [Harriet]
Elisa - 17/10 - boy [Xander]
JoJo1974 - 21/10 - Twin Boys [Bobby and Alfie]
Angelbaby - 6/11- boy [Noah]
Kelly 1981 - 8/11 - Twin Girls [Jessica and Kiera]
dmh36 - 20/11 - Boy [Finlay]
andie20521 - 23/11 - Girl [Saskia]
Platinum - 25/11 - Girl [Elisabeth]
Emziuii - 26/11 - Boy [Samuel]
Hopeful H - 3/12 - Boy [Brodie]
Clairise - 5/12 - Girl [Robyn Elizabeth]
Bouncytigger - 11/12 - Twins boy and girl
Mr and Mrs C - 21-12 - Twin girls [Sophie and Lauren]
Miss Purple - 25/12 - Girl [Scarlett Holly]
Natural_Horse - 26/12 - Girl [Lily Jane]
MSH - 26/12 - Girl
Confused.com

7/10/11 Mummy to Freya, born asleep @ 24 wks :tear:

Saturday, January 8th 2011, 9:45pm

Hi confused.com,

Could I please add my due date, 12th march.

Thanks
Jayxx
TTC 3years
Jayxx

Saturday, January 8th 2011, 11:27pm

Jaimej.....

I have posted in your diary babe.....xXx

MY DIARY

Sunday, January 9th 2011, 9:21am

Hi everyone

Hi Jay me lovely. Nice to be back and see you all. Where is your diary? Off to see if I can find it. I'm leaving work in 7 weeks but as I work from home I can be sick til my little hearts content lol. Can't wait for march for a meal I can keep. I love me grub lol.

Hope you all enjoy what's left of your weekend.

Ooo could you add my due date please? 21st March for me.

Xx

United Kingdom

Sunday, January 9th 2011, 12:15pm

Hey Mima! Congrats on your positive placenta scan :) !! Fingers crossed mine will go as well! Really happy to know I have a home birthing buddy! Most ppl think I'm mad but at the mo feeling quite relaxed about it. Iv really enjoyed my hypnobirthing experiences :) ... Did you have to pay for your active birthing classes? Think my local hospital does them and if still time we were considering squeezing them in!

Wishing and hoping... Hoping to look into job opportunities where I can work from home, any ideas muchly appreciated! Jamiej.. Iv got another 7 weeks til mat leave which only leaves me 7 days til due date.. Not sure this is a realistic expectation! Lol

Blessings my blood sugars were high early in my second tri, they got me to look at my diet.. Make it healthier and I had to drink more fluids.. Best of luck to u controlling your levels!!

Emma, glad to hear your having a positive experience thus far! Hope it stays that way for you!

Maryella.. Hope your lil one arrives soon!

Geordie, thank you for your reassurance!! :) :cuddle

Hope I have not missed anyone!!

Lots of love to all [zx127]

bab21 Due 07/03/11

Reg: Apr 2nd 2009

Children: DD born Oct 05

Sunday, January 9th 2011, 1:17pm

hi all not posted in ages but have been reading up on you all!
Blessings I was diagnosed with GD last week and saw the dietician (they think it can be managed with diet) and the restricted diet is not fun is it...back to hospital on Friday to have the blood tests redone and hoping they've gone down as Friday is my birthday and will ask will they allow me a small slice of birthday cake (DD wants to help me blow out candles on cake and it would kill me to have the cake and not be able to have a mounthful! will do it if it keeps baba safe but hoping that with all the changes I've made to diet they will allow it)

Sunday, January 9th 2011, 2:03pm

:hi: Ladies

Mrs Harper: Thanks for that hun really kind of you :hugs: wow thats very near your due date, why did you not want to go earlier.? Becareful you have baby at work lol

Mima: That's fab news your able to have a home birth.....I hope all goes well with the plans and stuff. :hugs: I did write in your diary about a week ago, not sure as to whether you still go there.??

Lucky: I do remember your name, think you were you in the May Madams with me.?? Nice to hear from you.! Aaaaw Happy Birthday for Friday huni :birthdaycake: and I'm praying all goes well and you can get back to normal soon.

I will be updating my diary with bump pics and some of the babys nursery today, so pop in a few hours and they will be there. Let me know what you think.

xXx

MY DIARY

Sunday, January 9th 2011, 2:07pm

Thank you confused!

Can you ladies help me update this? I need to add the newbies and who has already fallen off the conveyor belt. Thank you.

JANUARY
Vstelfox - 17th January

Mollie61 - 17th January

dramaqueen - 30th January

FEBRUARY
Mima08 - 4th February

Blessings - 5th February

aramass - 12th February

Danielle - 12th February

Tiggs - 13th February

Kimby - 14th February

Babybump - 28th February

MARCH

luckysmb - 7th March

Mrs Harper - 7th March
Wishing and Hopine 17th March
OUR LOVELY MUMS:
Flic 25th February
Claire_A 13th April
Sandy 13th April
Kat - 22th April
Jess 12th April
Roxy 20th April
Kelly 25th April
Nicole (Rainbowbridge) 10th May
Bry 15th May
Inik (Klaudia) 16th May
Lynne 24th May
Betti 25th May
Laura (landi) 28th May
Kangolka 1st June
Blue Sky 24th June
Kaborex 1st July
JVA jess 7/7/10 Boy
BGE Greeny 14/7/10 Boy
Rockchick 16/7 Boy
Pushoz, Zoe 21/7 Twins boy and girl
Emma, Aiwah 30/7 Twins boy and girl
Jasper 30/7 boy
Rach 1973 15/08 Boy
2Mums - 25/08 Boy
Michy - 25/08 Boy
Sinker76 (Cindy) - 03/09 - Boy
KD40 - 05/09 - Boy
Jol - 11/09 - Boy
Kirstin - 13/09 - 2 girls
Lalazig - 25/09 - girl
Simmo - 1/10 - boy
RosB - 08/10 - Twin Boys [Finlay and Alexander]
Elaine H - 16/10 - Girl [Harriet]
Elisa - 17/10 - boy [Xander]
JoJo1974 - 21/10 - Twin Boys [Bobby and Alfie]
Angelbaby - 6/11- boy [Noah]
Kelly 1981 - 8/11 - Twin Girls [Jessica and Kiera]
dmh36 - 20/11 - Boy [Finlay]
andie20521 - 23/11 - Girl [Saskia]
Platinum - 25/11 - Girl [Elisabeth]
Emziuii - 26/11 - Boy [Samuel]
Hopeful H - 3/12 - Boy [Brodie]
Clairise - 5/12 - Girl [Robyn Elizabeth]
Bouncytigger - 11/12 - Twins boy and girl
Mr and Mrs C - 21-12 - Twin girls [Sophie and Lauren]
Miss Purple - 25/12 - Girl [Scarlett Holly]
Natural_Horse - 26/12 - Girl [Lily Jane]
MSH - 26/12 - Girl
Unexplained
IVF May 2010
[zx076] [zx076]

my diary

Sunday, January 9th 2011, 3:22pm

:rainbow: OUR LOVELY MOTHERS OF 2010: :rainbow:
:congrats: :balloons: :congrats:

FEBRUARY
1. Flic 25/2

APRIL 2. Claire_A 13/4
3. Sandy 13/4
4.Kat - 22/4
5. Jess 12/4
6. Roxy 20/4
7. Kelly 25/4

MAY
8. Nicole (Rainbowbridge) 10/5
9. Bry 15th May
10. Inik (Klaudia) 16/5
11. Lynne 24/5
12. Betti 25/5
13. Laura (landi) 28/5

JUNE
14. Kangolka 1/6
15. Blue Sky 24/6

JULY
16. Kaborex - 1/7
17. JVA jess - 7/7 Boy :boy:
18. BGE Greeny - 14/7 Boy :boy:
19. Rockchick - 16/7 Boy :boy:
20. Pushoz, Zoe - 21/7 Twins boy and girl :boy: :boy: :girl:
21. Emma, Aiwah - 30/7 Twins boy and girl :boy: :boy: :girl:
22. Jasper - 30/7 boy :boy:

AUGUST
23. Rach 1973 15/08 Boy :boy:
24. 2Mums - 25/08 Boy :boy:
25. Michy - 25/08 Boy :boy:

SEPTEMBER
26. Sinker76 (Cindy) - 03/09 - Boy :boy:
27. KD40 - 05/09 - Boy :boy:
28. Jol - 11/09 - Boy :boy:
29. Kirstin - 13/09 - 2 girls :girl: :girl:
30. Lalazig - 25/09 - girl :girl:

OCTOBER
31. Simmo - 1/10 - boy :boy:
32. RosB - 08/10 - Twin Boys [Finlay and Alexander] :boy: :boy:
33. Elaine H - 16/10 - Girl [Harriet] :girl:
34. Elisa - 17/10 - boy [Xander] :boy:
35. JoJo1974 - 21/10 - Twin Boys [Bobby and Alfie] :boy: :boy:

NOVEMBER
36. Angelbaby - 6/11- boy [Noah] :boy:
37. Kelly 1981 - 8/11 - Twin Girls [Jessica and Kiera] :girl: :girl:
38. dmh36 - 20/11 - Boy [Finlay] :boy:
39.A ndie20521 - 23/11 - Girl [Saskia] :girl:
40. Platinum - 25/11 - Girl [Elisabeth] :girl:
41. Emziuii - 26/11 - Boy [Samuel] :boy:

DECEMBER
41. Hopeful H - 3/12 - Boy [Brodie] :boy:
42. Clairise - 5/12 - Girl [Robyn Elizabeth] :girl:
43. Poppy - 5/12 Girl [ Zoe] :girl:
44. Bouncytigger - 11/12 - Twins boy and girl :boy: :boy: :girl:
45. Mr and Mrs C - 21-12 - Twin girls [Sophie and Lauren]
46. Miss Purple - 25/12 - Girl [Scarlett Holly] :girl:
47. Natural_Horse - 26/12 - Girl [Lily Jane] :girl:
48. MSH - 26/12 - Girl :girl:
49. Deb1 - 20/12
50. Livinginhope - 29/12

MY DIARY

Sunday, January 9th 2011, 3:36pm

Hi again ladies.

Confused.com:

Thanks very much for helping out with the hall hun :)

Aramass:
I have updated the hall ( see above ) but I have decided to start a new brand new shiny one for 2011 due dates/mothers. The one above is the 2010 one and I am just doing the 2011 one now and will post when I'm done.
I thought with the brand new shiny 3rd trimester we could have a brand new shiny due dates for our 2011 mums/mums to be. :D

Ok....Here goes......

MY DIARY

4 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

4 guests