You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

joL

Ace

Reg: Oct 8th 2009

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 9:30am

Hey ladies, I'm nearly 25 wks and also have a rapidly growing belly, this is my second pregnancy n boy do I feel it lol I feel ancient! My bloods been low so just been put on iron which is helping me to feel slightly normal. I also have pelvic girdle pain which I can say is NOT fun lol but everything I feel is so worth it, I'm just so grateful to be in this position although I dnt know how the poor husband is sticking me lol!

Anyone know how vics-dream has been getting on?
JoJo xx

:BFP: 25th Dec 09 au naturale
Bouncing baby boy Lee 9lb65oz. 11th sept 2010

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "joL" (Mar 10th 2016, 9:32am)

Bumble

Reg: Feb 22nd 2015

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 10:47pm

Hey Newbie,
What is your due date?
I just got date for 20 week scan in post today, just had first scan last Tuesday which was great to see wee heartbeat! Thankfully i've had no morning sickness just nauseous at times!
Do you find you are always hungary? I am snacking almost every hour! Trying to be healthy though!
::P

Reg: Sep 22nd 2014

Monday, March 14th 2016, 8:40pm

Hi newbie, jol and bumble it's getting very real and exciting now!!! I'm 16 weeks this week and morning sickness has disappeared this week ( hopefully it stays that way) and I don't feel as tired as I did a few weeks ago. The bump is constantly growing too and I actually bought some maternity clothes at the weekend got some nice comfy jeans lol
Bumble I'm snacking too but I think it's because I can't eat as much at meal times I seem to get full quicker. It's def hard trying to keep healthy!!
Jol I've been getting shooting pains today but I think it's just the ligaments adjusting as the bump seems to have taken another wee jump today. Does anyone else notice that they are bigger in the evenings than the mornings?
It's great that there is a few of us at this stage together :thumbsup:
1st icsi Nov 14 - bfn :-(
1st FET - Aug 15 - mmc 5wks :sniff:
2nd FET - Dec 15 - :BFP:

Bumble

Tuesday, March 15th 2016, 10:09pm

Hi,
Yes def bigger in the evenings its so weird! Glad your morning sickness has eased or disappeared- I still feel extremely tried at times & work feels long already! But not complaining. . . . . . . . .
I got a letter that my blood sugars were slightly raised when i got my blood tests taken, so i've to go for a Glucose Tolerance Test- has anyone else had this? From what i've read they usually test for this in around 24/5 weeks. Has anyone else had this test done?

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 10:06pm

Hi bumble I did get blood tests done at the 12 week scan although I can't remember what all they were for.
I was very sick yesterday although I think it was more like a 12 hr bug I had then pregnancy related sickness I couldnt keep any food down at all as soon as it hit my stomach it came straight back up. Although thank goodness I fine today!!
My tiredness is gone for now during the day although by about 7 or 8 in the evening I'm wiped out.
Hope everything is ok with your sugar levels do you have a date yet to get them checked out and have they given you any info on what exactly is causing it or how you can improve it?
Jol and newbie hope your keeping well xx

Bumble

Friday, March 18th 2016, 7:35pm

Hi Suzi,
It must have been a bug you had, hope you feeling better now!
I've got a date for the glucose test, got no info just a letter to say they were a little raised, i'm required to book app for test that's all. It's to test for gestational diabetes. I was shocked as I've been off all sweet things for lent, so i'll just have wait until test!
Hope everyone else is keeping well!

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 11:32pm

Hi newbie jol and bumble how's everyone doing?
Jol hope your iron levels have improved and that your pelvic girdle pain has eased
Newbie have you got rid of that morning sickness yet?
Bumble when's your glucose test?
I'm feeling great at the mo sickness def all gone energy levels have come back up and can def feel some movement like little flutters / bubbles!!!

Reg: Sep 23rd 2015

Children: Beautiful wee miracle baby girl ❤️❤️

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 9:18am

Hey everyone doing great energy levels have def come back up and in the last couple of weeks have finally got over my morning sickness fingers crossed it stays away xfingers ,
hope you are all doing well and enjoying it all 20 weeks scan isn't to far away for most of us I'm so excited can't wait to see wee bean again smile2 happydance xxx

Friday, April 1st 2016, 12:18am

Oh I can't wait for 20 week scan mines on 12th April xx

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 10:46am

Mine is the 13th April sooo excited :) :) :) xx

Reg: Oct 6th 2010

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 4:38pm

Hi ladies :)

I'm 19 weeks with our 4th baby girly! We have one gorgeous boy too. We found out at 16 weeks with a private gender scan so our older children could come along & see the baby. They were all adamant baby Sprout was a boy. We're all very excited & looking forward to our scan next week (14th).

We've already began thinking of names , Our youngest Emilia has already named the baby Imogen [zx076] , Hubby loves Harriet, I'm loving Lydia & the big kids have chosen Olivia. I guess we'll have to wait to meet her & she which she looks like xxx

xxx
Proud mummy of 4 & surrogate mummy of 1. 4x Egg donor
Baby girl due 31/08/16

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 8:34am

Hello girls how is everyone, has everyone had there 20 week scan?? Xx

Bumble

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 8:16pm

Hello,
I had mine on Thurs, it was just lovely! Very clear, all good! Did you have yours?

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 10:58am

Hi girls I had mine on Tuesday as well. It's amazing how much our little ones have grown already. Thank goodness everything went well and was measuring good xx how's everyone feeling at the mo? I'm feeling great apart from my back getting sore towards the evening time :)
Newbie how did your scan go?
Bumble glad to hear all went well for you too.
Here's hoping there must be some excitement in your house with the older ones!! At least you'll have plenty of help when the baby is born : D

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 6:30pm

Glad you both got on great also ,mine went well wee baba is growing perfect and all is how it should be I was so emotional though think just such a relief to get to this milestone but baby is a wee poser 'like its mum my husband says' lol :laugh: I'm doing good having a bit of pressure I'm pelvic area but baby's head is quite low in my pelvis nurse told me ,that's the excuse for feet up in the world evening smile2 :winking: xxx what are your due dates??xxx

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 9:15pm

I'm due 31 aug. My little one was completely curled up had it's feet right up at its forehead lol

joL

Ace

Monday, April 18th 2016, 2:25pm

Hey all glad you's got to see your wee bubs, time will just fly in now. I'm just back from my 29 wk appt although I'm 30 wks tomorrow! Had another little look at baby which was fab all measuring good and approx 3.8lb which they said was good. I'm officially 3rd trimester so going try posting there.
JoJo xx

Bumble

Monday, April 18th 2016, 10:12pm

So glad everyone's scan went well!
joL thats a great weight, do you feel time is flying by?
My due date is 29 th August!

:thumbsup:

joL

Ace

Monday, April 18th 2016, 11:19pm

Yes tone is going quick though I feel it's starting to slow a little bit now as I'm getting sloth like lol! Your due date is my wedding anniversary x
JoJo xx

Reg: Oct 6th 2010

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 7:45am

Hi all.

Baby Sprout is growing beautifully too, she is due the 31st August. Did anyone else find out their baby's gender?
I'm feeling great except toothache which I only ever get during pregnancy. Oddly not with my surrogate baby, I'm off to the dentist later . xxxx
Proud mummy of 4 & surrogate mummy of 1. 4x Egg donor
Baby girl due 31/08/16

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 10:02pm

Is anyone else getting any back pain? Every evening my mid back gets sore at each side but not in the middle seems like it's from my ribs. It's more like a dull ache than a sharp pain. It doesn't matter what way I lie sit or stand it won't ease then in the morning the pain is gone again until that evening. Many one hot any tips for this.
Here's hoping we didn't find out gender as its our first so decided we want the surprise xx

6 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

6 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE