You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Jasper

Reg: Feb 5th 2009

Children: A boy and girl - ICSI and a natural miracle!

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Saturday, August 15th 2015, 6:53am

Hi everyone,

Sorry I have been AWOL too but I have been insanely busy! My 2 don't cope well with staying in so we have been out and about all day everyday and by the evening I am exhausted! If I'm honest I've probably been over doing it but its hard when I have to keep DD & DS entertained! DD will be at nursery 2 days a week from September so I plan to have some very lazy days!

Had MW appt this week and all on but bump is on big size but just in range, 30cm at 28+3! Hope I don't have to go for a growth scan as temptation go find out sex will be too much. MW said she thinks baby will b at least 8lb, some oc the clothes I bave got will too small!!!

Feeling a little disorganised with getting ready for baby but again its lack of time so I'll be on a mission in September!

Congratulations Tab! Great weight's and names! DS actually suggested Carlos for or LO if its a boy!

Hi to everyone else, sorry for lack of personals.....I must try harder! :-) xx

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 4:34pm

Feeling sorry for myself today. I mentioned in front of my mum and aunty yesterday how tired I am feeling and they just laughed and said you always are!!!! Well today I got a call from MW as my iron levels are low and she has prescribed iron tablets. Told my mum today and again she laughed and said the mw doesn't know you very well!? I can only assume she thinks the mw has given me tablets based on what I said and not that my blood results show I need them! Quite hurt and upset as I feel like I have struggled on without complaining as I just thought I'd feel better after summer holidays. She looks after my brothers kids everday in hols which means I don't get help. As I don't have a job ppl seem to think I have it easy! Anyway i hope tge tablets kick in soon. I also have 10+ mouth ulcers so hopefully they will improve too. Sorry for moany post just feeling emotional today. X.!y!

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 5:35pm

Aw jasper sorry you're feeling so rough - sounds like your family aren't being overly supportive either which is tough. Hope the iron tablets make you. Feel better

Has anyone else got nausea back again? I've been feeling quite sick these past few days. Not as bad as in first tri but pretty horrid.

Anyone willing to jump to third tri board now too? Think you are third tri now jasper? And Chenab can't be far off?

Simhel how are you? And anyone else on the board?

Xx
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 6:14pm

Thanks Net. The mw did say don't expect immediate results!

Yes I have been feeling sick in mornings too and constant hunger has returned too!

Ok lets take the plunge and go to 3rd tri....isn't that where babies are born? ! I'm scared and excited!

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

cheenab

Reg: May 27th 2009

Children: 3 gorgeous boys Zachary, Finley and Teddy <3

What's Up?
Couldn't be any happier :D

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 10:35pm

Aw jasper, sorry to hear your family aren't being very supportive, hope the tablets kick in soon xxx

Sorry to hear the sickness has returned for you both, I had a little spell of sickness a few weeks ago but nothing since then.

Went to labour ward tonight as baby hasn't been moving as much, only rang for advice as didn't know if GD related or not and they told me to come straight over!!!
Of course as soon as I got there he started moving typical!!! ;)
All was fine apart from bump measuring 32 weeks, I have a growth scan booked for 3rd sept for the GD but she's putting in a request to bring it forward!!!

I'm really struggling with what to do about work, I really don't want to work anymore, just feel like I should be concentrating on Z spending time with him and have so many appointments coming up so don't want to keep having time off etc, then having to burden people with having him extra.
I just feel like I shouldn't leave work already, 28 weeks on Sunday!! Still potentially 12 weeks to go!! That time could be spent with baby afterwards, any magical words of wisdom ladies?
I have two jobs, part time at a school which isn't bad at all, but then the dreaded night shift job too :(
Back there tomorrow night after 9 days off and I'm dreading it already!!!

I'm up for the third tri leap ;) will be third tri as of Sunday, so I'm sure a few days early won't do any harm ;)
Makes it seem so real though ;)
FET August 2011-1 Blastocyst onboard :BFP:
Zachary William born on 27/4/12 at 10.12am weighing 6lb 12oz
Shock natural BFP 15/3/15 :faint:
Finley Thomas born on 5/11/15 at 9.39am 7lb 14oz
Another shock natural BFP 6/8/16
Teddy George born on 30/3/17 at 4.34pm 7lb 9oz

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 5:22am

Oh Jasper I'm sorry your family aren't appreciating how well you're doing. Definitely being pregnant with other little ones brings it's challenges. Hope the tablets work soon.

Net hope the nausea settles soon. Oh 3rd tri not long to go now : D

Cheenab that's always the way about the movement!! Is it possible for you to stop your night shift job and continue with the part time school one so you're not eating into mat leave in both jobs? Think you need to look after yourself. Or with the GD can you go on sick for a while to give you a break xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP
Twins Girls Born August 09 : D
Shock Natural BFP - Oct 12
Baby Girl Born June 13 : D
Shock Natural BFP during DR!! - October 14
Baby Boy Born June 15 : D
Another Shock Natural BFP!
Baby Girl Born January 17 : D
Hmcfeather's Diary of My Brood

Reg: Oct 24th 2013

Children: None

Monday, October 26th 2015, 6:47pm

Helllloooooooooo
Any second trimester mummies out there?
Sept2015FET BFP mc 7 wk :tears: :tears:
Feb2015FET BFP ECTOPIC :angry: :angry:
Jul 2015FET BFP baby girl

Reg: Oct 17th 2009

Monday, October 26th 2015, 8:02pm

Hello Maame. How are you getting along? I'm technically into third tri now, however most of the third tri ladies are due very soon so I'll stay here as well if that's ok?! :-) x
TTC 8yrs
3 early mc
ICSI x 3 BFN
ICSI no 4 march/April :BFP:
1 [zx076] seen 7 wks.
bab21

stac1

Reg: Jul 25th 2015

Children: DAUGHTER 13 YEARS OLD

Monday, October 26th 2015, 8:20pm

Hi all I am in the second trimester now too ekk it feels great to be here how is everyone getting on ? X

Monday, October 26th 2015, 10:09pm

Hello smihel and stack
Eeeek still feels surreal I know I keep saying it but it's just so freaking amazing to be pregnant let alone in the second trimester. I'll be 16 Wks on Wednesday and have my MW appointment on Friday. What happens at the 16wk appt smihel? How are you and the wee madam doing? Of course u can stay here with us. The more the merrier.

Stac how have you been? are you having a gender scan? There's no way I can wait until 20wk scan so I'm gonna book a private gender scan. Just need to time it perfectly so I don't have too long to wait till 20 wk scan.

Let's hope we get more people join in here so we can all bump along nicely.

Bess

Reg: Jul 4th 2011

Tuesday, October 27th 2015, 9:58pm

Hello ladies, I've made it to the second tri too !! So glad to see you all here. Maame I'm just a few days behind you as I'm 16 was on Monday. Will be interested to hear how it goes on Friday. I'm dying to see the little un again so May book in a scan before 20 was. Not going to find out gender though . How exciting!!!! Has anyone got a bump yet ? X
IVF 1 - m/c at 5 weeks
IVF 2&3 - BFN
FET1Sept 12- DS born May 13
FET2 Jan15 - mmc at 8 weeks 1 day ;(
IVF 4 Aug 15 - :BFP: woohoo :pray: :heart: seen at 8 and 10 weeks lurve babydust

Net

Wednesday, October 28th 2015, 5:52am

Just crashing your thread ladies to say congrats again! Pleased all is well for you xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Bess

Thursday, October 29th 2015, 11:17pm

Not long for you now Net !!

Hope you are feeling well and excited !!

Good luck !! Xx
IVF 1 - m/c at 5 weeks
IVF 2&3 - BFN
IVF 4 Aug 15 - :BFP: woohoo :pray: :heart: seen at 8 and 10 weeks lurve babydust

Reg: Mar 28th 2014

Children: 1 beautiful daughter

Friday, November 13th 2015, 10:40am

Hi girls can I join you? I will be 14 weeks tomorrow and apart from a small bleed 2 weeks ago all is well.
Are any of you finding out the sex? I have a scan at the beginning of December and hope to find out then smile2 x
#1 ICSI Aug14 BFN
#2 ICSI Jan 15 BFN
#3 FET Aug 15 :BFP: :heart:
bab21 12/05/16

Friday, November 13th 2015, 10:46pm

Hello oo kitty of course u can join us. Unfortunately it's really quiet on here so hopefully we can start keeping it busier. Sorry about your bleed I bet it gave you a fright. I've realised on this journey, the worry never stops so it's best we steal moments along the way to enjoy it all. Have you had any strong or crazy symptoms at all?

AFM I'm 18 weeks+2 today and found out we are team pink yeyyyyyyyy. bab21 bab21
Been hitting the shops already and I only found out yesterday. Was just a little deflated as we had a boy name and had been calling bump by it from day 1 so it was a bit weird in the first few minutes but I'm soooooooo excited I'm gonna have a mini me. Plus girl dresses are sooo cute.

Hello all you quiet mummies wakey wakey. Hope you all getting on ok. :bye:

Saturday, November 14th 2015, 11:08am

Oh Maame that's fantastic news bab21 :congrats:
I am convinced I am having a boy but that's not based on anything scientific lol! Can't believe you are 18 weeks already, the time is flying in. Have you felt any movement yet? I am getting a small bump, my lower ab is getting quite firm but I still look like I've just had a big dinner! My nausea is a lot better now but still get some waves in the evenings. Eating cheese like it's going out of fashion!!

Hello to any other 2nd tri ladies floating about xx
#1 ICSI Aug14 BFN
#2 ICSI Jan 15 BFN
bab21 12/05/16

Bess

Tuesday, November 17th 2015, 10:12pm

Hi ladies,
Welcome kitty, glad to hear your nausea has gone. Gosh it's awful isn't it !!
Maame - yippee ! Team pink ! W'hoo !! Bet it's seeming more real by the day.
I'm 18&1 today and HUGE bump !! I wanted to keep it quiet to 20 wks but no chance of that !! Actually have started wondering if I'm retaining too much water or staging as look about 7 mths !!
We are not finding out the sex, I don't think. Just love surprises is all.
Hopefully a few more mummies to be will join us
Xx
IVF 1 - m/c at 5 weeks
IVF 2&3 - BFN

Wednesday, November 18th 2015, 8:19pm

Hello again bess
lovely to hear all is going well and you've got a big bump. My bump is still nonexistent in the morning it grows throughout the day. By evening I look pregnant alright. Haha.
It's good to keep it a surprise isn't it? You are the patient one on here I remember.
I'm just not patient enough as I wasn't enjoying buying neutrals. Also I went shopping for a friend who had a girl and I enjoyed it soooo much that I was shopping for a specific gender.

Kitty sorry about your nausea. Is there anything that seem to help it at all?
I've felt flutters but no proper kicks yet. I have a little smile to myself when I feel the flutters I can't imagine how my first proper kick will feel like. All so exciting.

I'm REALLY REALLY Enjoyimg this amazing thing happening to me I still can't quite believe it. woohoo

Reg: Mar 17th 2014

Thursday, November 19th 2015, 8:18pm

Aww maame, its awesome feeling having wee flutter inside isnt it.....so cute and certainly feel very protective of it! Im start to get kicks few weeks ago and now im 25 weeks, its getting stronger each day. Dont be suprised it will kick your uterus! ! Lol so sensitive :) x
Hubby: Antibodies
Me: None
IVF/ICSI
EC: 12th Feb ET: 15th Feb BFN: 28th Feb
Gynem clinic, Prague EC: 8/6/15, ET: 12/6/15, OTD: 26/6/15 :BFP: :heart:

Net

Friday, November 20th 2015, 6:13am

Just wanted to wish you second tri ladies lots of luck! Bess and Maame I'm so glad it's all going well for you - lovely to see my fellow jubiingo January's in here! Times gonna fly by. And lovely to see you other ladies in here too. Enjoy this part of the pregnancy, I think second tri is the best bit - hopefully the nausea has gone and it's before all the back ache and indigestion starts hahaZ

All the best ladies xxxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 9:45am

Hi girls how are you all?

I'm finally getting a wee bump and feeling very faint flutters! I love it and still can't believe this is really happening lurve

xx
#1 ICSI Aug14 BFN
#2 ICSI Jan 15 BFN
bab21 12/05/16

Reg: Jun 3rd 2015

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 2:28pm

Hello Ladies,

Can I join you in here?

I have my 20 week scan on Friday (although I'll be 20 plus 6 by then). It's all still a bit surreal! I'm fairly certain that I've been feeling little fluttering's over the last couple of weeks but I don't really know what I'm looking for! Can't wait to get to my scan on Friday, just hope all is ok!

Hope you are all well!?!

x
IVF 1 - January/February 2015 - BFN

FET 1 - July/August 2015 - ?

Thursday, December 3rd 2015, 8:25am

Hi Shortie. Hope your scan goes well tomorrow, I'm sure you can't wait to see him/her again :) let us know how you get on.

I'm the same with the flutters, I'm never sure! It is the strangest most lovely feeling and I'm sure they will be getting stonger soon.

Maame, Bess and Shamrockgal how are you all keeping? Have you starting buying things yet?

Net did I read on another thread thet you have just had a wee one? If so congratulations and I hope everything is going well. You are right about the 2nd tri, this is the best I've felt so far. The nausea and tiredness have gone and I def have more energy!

:xxx:
#1 ICSI Aug14 BFN
#2 ICSI Jan 15 BFN
bab21 12/05/16

Tuesday, December 15th 2015, 12:04pm

Shortie how was your 20 week scan?

Hope everyone else is keeping well and getting ready for Christmas :xmastree:
#1 ICSI Aug14 BFN
#2 ICSI Jan 15 BFN
bab21 12/05/16

Wednesday, December 16th 2015, 10:03pm

Hello kitty how are you doing? It's dead on here isn't it?
Have you got a scan coming up before the Christmas holidays or was it someone else?
Hope you and bump are getting ready fr Christmas. I'm 23 weeks today. Seeing midwife on Friday. Nothing else to report unfortunately.
Hope u all doing great. Happy Christmas to you all :xmas6: xmas40 :xmas46: xmas65 xmas49 xmas68

Thursday, December 17th 2015, 8:41am

Hey Maame, nice to hear from you. Wonder where everyone else has gone... ?o(

Can't believe you're 23 weeks already. Hope you get on ok tomorrow.

I had a scan 2 weeks ago-I was 17 weeks. Everything is looking good and it was lovely to see how much baby has grown! We could see all the facial features and she even got a good image of a foot and we saw every toe! Back in the new year for a 21 week scan so she will do all the major checks then. Love feeling the movement, I'm sure you are the same. [zx158]

Hope you have a lovely Christmas, what more could we want, eh?

xmas33 :xmas2: :xmas3:
#1 ICSI Aug14 BFN
#2 ICSI Jan 15 BFN
bab21 12/05/16

Reg: Aug 7th 2014

Thursday, December 17th 2015, 9:03am

Hope you don't mind me joining this thread it's so quiet maybe because it's so close to xmas! I am currently 13+5 so behind you both! How are you both keeping? I am enjoying being over the 12 week hill as I have got my energy back now! My stomach is growing but looks like I have just put extra weight on :-(
Xxx

Reg: Jun 3rd 2015

Thursday, December 17th 2015, 4:27pm

Hi all,

Sorry for the radio silence, ita just so busy in the run up to Xmas. I'm 23 weeks on Saturday! Time seems to be flying by! Just said cheerio to a work colleague today and I remember when she told me she was pregnant back in may!!!

hope you are all keeping well?!?

xx
IVF 1 - January/February 2015 - BFN

FET 1 - July/August 2015 - ?

joL

Ace

Reg: Oct 8th 2009

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 8:56am

Hey all I'm going to join here also had my scan test 12+3 and what a little mover I have!!!! Wriggle wriggle wriggle legs, arms and bum everywhere! Have to go back on Monday as being referred to VBAC clinic!

Hello his was your scan? Have you told everyone yet? We are waiting to beginning of next wk just before Santa comes can not wait to see everyone's reaction x

Hope all you other ladies are well x
JoJo xx

:BFP: 25th Dec 09 au naturale
Bouncing baby boy Lee 9lb65oz. 11th sept 2010

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 3:13pm

Hi Shortie how exciting 23 weeks. It will soon be you saying your good byes, when are planning going on maternity leave?

Hi Jol i loved my 12 week scan it was fab and i have a wriggler too. Yes everyone delighted with our news and no more hiding away. How are you keeping now?

I am trying to get sorted for xmas but its very slow! xxxx

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 7:07pm

Hi jol and hello! Good to see some new faces :) I found it strange telling people as we've waited so long for this and it was always us doing the congratulating up until now! Our wee one was fast asleep at the 13 week scan but at 17 weeks was bouncing and wriggling all over the place!

Shortie is scary how quickly time is flying by. I'm 19 weeks now!!
Xx
#1 ICSI Aug14 BFN
#2 ICSI Jan 15 BFN
bab21 12/05/16

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 8:40pm

Hello to all the new faces on here. Good to know you all progressing nicely.
Shortie I hear a lot of people saying time is going so quick for them but for me it's dragging. I wish it was April already.

Kitty I bet you looking forward to your 21 week scan. It's longer than the other ones as they do a lot of major checks but it's better cos u get to see the little bean for longer. Enjoy when it comes.

The movements and kick are the most amazing feelings I've ever had in my life. I absolutely love getting them from my little missy. She's already keeping me up at night as she seems to be having her Christmas party in the middle of the night. I have even pleaded with her to calm down so I can get some sleep the little acrobat. But I wouldn't change it for the world.

Have a lovely weekend all you mamas baby3 baby3 baby3

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 4:41am

Hello Ladies, I hope you've all had a good Christmas and new year. I haven't been on for ages as I accidently log out and then forgot my login details.

I haven't read very far back as on my phone just now, but it sounds like you are all doing well.

Maame my little miss was a real wriggler too, it literally felt like she never stopped! It's the most amazing feeling though isn't it. : D

Hello good to hear all is going well with you too.

A quick update from me I'm 38+2 now and we finally get to meet our little pickle next week. I'm being induced on Monday due to reduced fetal movements. Little miss has been keeping me on my toes by going for long periods without moving, I think I know most of the midwives on first name terms now, he he! Anyway my consultant decided last week that enough was enough and it's time to get her out. I've been having mild contractions on and off this week too, but they don't seem to come to anything. The hope is that one pesserie will be enough to start me off. Feeling so excited now and I can't believe we are finally going to meet her. It'll also be a exactly year from when we had our review about starting our last Ivf, so it all feels quite fitting. I have no idea where that year has gone! I'll pop in next week and let you know how I get on.

Take care x
TTC 8yrs
3 early mc
ICSI x 3 BFN
1 [zx076] seen 7 wks.
bab21

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 9:16am

Good luck Smihel x
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP
Twins Girls Born August 09 : D
Shock Natural BFP - Oct 12
Baby Girl Born June 13 : D
Shock Natural BFP during DR!! - October 14
Baby Boy Born June 15 : D
Another Shock Natural BFP!
Baby Girl Born January 17 : D
Hmcfeather's Diary of My Brood

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 9:34am

Good luck smihel :goodluck: can't wait to hear your update x
Happy new year everyone newyear3
#1 ICSI Aug14 BFN
#2 ICSI Jan 15 BFN
bab21 12/05/16

Net

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 9:50am

Ooh exciting times! Good luck for tomorrow - xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 10:39am

Fantastic news smithel bet your both excited to meet your little lady! I am doing well well 16 weeks today! :) xxx

Bess

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 11:08pm

Good luck Smihel !!
IVF 1 - m/c at 5 weeks
IVF 2&3 - BFN

Bess

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 11:15pm

Sorry not been on much ladies. Just been s,I busy. So.... How is everyone ? I'm 25 weeks tomorrow and bump is massive !! Uncomfortable already and do not know how on earth it's gonna grow for another 3.5 months !! Started feeling movements which is lovely although there aren't that many yet. Just a few in the morning and at night. Can't believe it'll be the third trimester in 2 weeks. It's amazing how it seems to be taking ages and yet flies by at the same time. Who has the earliest due date ? Think it's shamrockgal then maame ?? I'm 18/4.

Happy new year !! Xx ^^
IVF 1 - m/c at 5 weeks
IVF 2&3 - BFN

Reg: Mar 17th 2014

Monday, January 4th 2016, 12:12am

All the best Smihel :) you 'll be glad to have baby safety tugged in your arms! Good luck
Hey bess, im like you havent logged on for ages! These kicks are amazing huh, as time goes on it will get stronger! Totally best feeling in the world, its constantly kicking, turning, stretching all day nearly every day! Can feel every single thing going on inside! Ha :)
Im 32 weeks tmw eeek its getting closer, im due on 29th feb and I havent even packed my hossie bag!

Spoiler Spoiler

Xx
Hubby: Antibodies
Me: None
IVF/ICSI
EC: 12th Feb ET: 15th Feb BFN: 28th Feb
Gynem clinic, Prague EC: 8/6/15, ET: 12/6/15, OTD: 26/6/15 :BFP: :heart:

Monday, January 4th 2016, 8:27pm

Happy new year all
Good luck smihel. Can't wait to hear how you get on. I bet little lady is getting ready to meet mum and daddy too. It's unbelievable how quick it's going yet it feels slow day to day.

Good news we are all getting on ok. We were all busy in the Christmas holiday. Hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

I'm 26 weeks on Wednesday and getting peeed off with people thinking is ok to constantly remind me how fat I'm looking. I've always been skinny(with curves) so I think it's a shock but bloody hell in growing a human here so back off. Sorry for the rant ladies.

It's exciting we will all be welcoming our gingebaby Before we know it. Eeeeeeek [zx126]

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 11:57am

Maame It's funny how everyone has comments about the bumps! up until Christmas all I heard was 'oh you're so neat, you don't have a bump...' etc. Now its 'wow you're getting big' like, yea I'd hope so!! lol

Smihel hope you are ok

x
#1 ICSI Aug14 BFN
#2 ICSI Jan 15 BFN
bab21 12/05/16

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 11:01pm

Hi ladies just a quick update from me. Our little girl Freya Eva Grace was born this morning at 0626 weighing 7lbs 1/2oz. We're both doing well just a bit tired and sore after a rather long few days. But it's all been worth every minute.

It won't be long till you are all joining me, hopefully time will fly by for you all.

Maame just ignore people and there silly comments. It's frustrating how people think they
can be free to make comments. It always made me want to make a comment about their weight too, he he!
Take care x x
TTC 8yrs
3 early mc
ICSI x 3 BFN
1 [zx076] seen 7 wks.
bab21

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 9:02pm

:congrats: :weehee: Smihel. Awwww what a lovely name and good weight too. Best news ever. Enjoy your new family honey. Hopefully you manage to get some sleep soon. Lots of love. Xxx

Friday, January 8th 2016, 8:27am

Wonderful news Smihel!! bab20enjoy your baby girl, the rest of us won't be too far behind you lurve

xx
#1 ICSI Aug14 BFN
#2 ICSI Jan 15 BFN
bab21 12/05/16

Friday, January 29th 2016, 1:28pm

Hi girls, how are you all?

Has anyone else been suffering from heartburn? I've had it the past few days.... not nice xx
#1 ICSI Aug14 BFN
#2 ICSI Jan 15 BFN
bab21 12/05/16

Reg: Sep 22nd 2014

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 10:28pm

Hi anyone else about in their second trimester?
1st icsi Nov 14 - bfn :-(
1st FET - Aug 15 - mmc 5wks :sniff:
2nd FET - Dec 15 - :BFP:

Reg: Sep 23rd 2015

Children: Beautiful wee miracle baby girl ❤️❤️ Dec 15, fet nov 17 miscarriage at 7 weeks

Tuesday, March 8th 2016, 7:15pm

Hey suzie me again :) how are you keeping ?? Xx

Bumble

Reg: Feb 22nd 2015

Tuesday, March 8th 2016, 10:19pm

Hey Suzie & Newbie,
How are you both? It's hard to believe we are at this stage!!
Hope you are well.

Reg: Sep 23rd 2015

Children: Beautiful wee miracle baby girl ❤️❤️ Dec 15, fet nov 17 miscarriage at 7 weeks

Wednesday, March 9th 2016, 10:12pm

Hey bumble I know still have to pinch myself can't believe it's all real, but my growing belly is a constant reminder lol lurve smile2 keeping well still bad with morning sickness but keeping good apart from this, how are you both xx

4 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

4 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE