You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Wednesday, June 10th 2015, 1:53pm

Hi Simihel and congratulations!chat away!

Back from 20 week scan, all was well but couldn't see stomach as baby was moving too much so back in two weeks.

And exciting,y, bab21

Xxx
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Wednesday, June 10th 2015, 2:31pm

Oh Net another little pink one : D great the scan went well xxx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP
Twins Girls Born August 09 : D
Shock Natural BFP - Oct 12
Baby Girl Born June 13 : D
Shock Natural BFP during DR!! - October 14
Baby Boy Born June 15 : D
Another Shock Natural BFP!
Baby Girl Born January 17 : D
Hmcfeather's Diary of My Brood

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Net (10.06.2015)

Reg: Mar 20th 2013

Wednesday, June 10th 2015, 9:09pm

Hi ladies, how is everyone? Great news that Clare seems to be on the mend. Have been thinking about her a lot.

Net, lovely news that you're having a little girl. Glad to hear scan went well.

Smihel, congrats to you too. Most of us on here aren't in the second trimester anyway so you're more than welcome to join us!

As for me, I'm still in hospital. They can't seem to get my blood pressure down so I'm a bit stressed out. They actually told me this evening I could go home but then decided to check it again before I left. When they checked it was high again so I wasn't allowed to leave. I was so disappointed I burst into tears. All I want is my own bed.

I've also been told I can't go back to work. I wasn't supposed to finish until 3rd July so will have to break the news to them tomorrow lol. xx
Ashastar

IVF June 2014 :BFN: :tear:
FET Nov 2014 :BFP: smile2

Net

Wednesday, June 10th 2015, 9:20pm

Oh Ashatar how stressful for you. How high is your bp? Mine used to go up when they took it at a critical time - eg when I was due to be discharged! I do hope the medication kicks in soon and you get home. It's impossible to sleep well in hospital isn't it.

Xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Pip

Reg: Feb 11th 2013

Children: 1 Labradoodle, my furry baby

Wednesday, June 10th 2015, 9:51pm

Oh ashstar that's rubbish. Don't worry about ur work priority is u and the baby. I hope they r looking after u
It must b so difficult trying to get ur blood pressure down when u r stressed and can't sleep in ur own bed.

Popped into ur diary net but great news on ur scan, and a cheeky extra one in 2 weeks is no bad thing.

I am still full of the cold/sinusitis have taken my antibiotics for 2 days and now I have an upset stomach so might come back off them again

Hope everyone else is doing well
xx
Pip :thumbup:

1st IVF Nov 2013 - mmc (blighted ovum)
2nd IVF ICSI sept 2014 - freeze all
Dec2014 FET :BFP: :BFP: it's twins xxx

Reg: Mar 5th 2014

Wednesday, June 10th 2015, 10:10pm

Congrats net, glad to read everything ok, my latest scan was the first time they actually got all the measurements! Fingers crossed baby behaves next time!

Hi smihel! This is where I lurk too when not on the aberdeen board! Don't worry about diet when feeling yuck - I lived on cheese and baked potatoes for long enough! the pregnacare made me gag for a while too, so wasn't even taking supplements (just folic acid). Baby will take what he/she needs - it's you that'll suffer if you're low in anything, but fingers crossed the nausea/sickness will pass before it reaches that stage x

Sorry to read your still in hospital ashastar, but better safe than sorry x

Maybe check with doctor before stopping antibiotics pip, they always say it's important to finish dose - could stomach be something else? I've had blocked nose/sinuses at night for a while now (but no infection) but find glass of water before bed and during night helps a little, as does propping myself up - worth a try if you're not already. Hope it eases off soon x

AFm, Measuring 4+ weeks ahead now so getting induced at 37+4, assuming no problems in meantime. Excited to meet baby but terrified too! Keep getting teary thinking about first cuddle, first feed etc, can't believe we're going to finally meet this wee one soon. Got the go-ahead for raspberry leaf tea, with a bit of luck it'll ripen cervix a bit and reduce the meds during induction...

IVF #1 April 2014 Cancelled - OHSS so freeze all cycle
FET #1 July 2014 BFN
FET#2 Oct, :BFP:

Pip

Wednesday, June 10th 2015, 10:48pm

Aw highlander that's so exciting u have a date, how many weeks r u just now? Sorry I'm rubbish at keeping track
I will see how I go tomorrow on the tablets and see if the upset stomach gets any better. I'm keeping DH awake at nights with my coughing all good practice for things to come hehe
xx

Reg: Nov 3rd 2014

What's Up?
Pink twins on board :-)

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 11:02am

Hi ladies just a quick message to say hope you are doing ok and thanks for the messages.
The girls are doing great, needing some help to keep regulate there temps and needing some oxygen but other than that are strong and perfect and I am so proud. They are chunky monkeys and look so big compared to the other babies in the unit but still so tiny. Hoping they will be moved to scbu either today or tomorrow xxx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.
IVF Nov 14 BFP :give_heart: :give_heart: It's TWINS!

2 beautiful girls arrived 8/6/2015, 7 weeks early but perfect. Kayla Grace 4lb1 and Sophia Faith 4lb 3.

Clare

blowkiss

4 registered users thanked already.

Pip (11.06.2015), Net (11.06.2015), hmcfeather (11.06.2015), Jasper (15.06.2015)

Pip

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 11:20am

Great news Clare and great to hear from u
Ur girls are gorgeous, u have done amazing
xxx

Net

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 12:11pm

Ah lovely to hear from you! They are gorgeous and so glad they're doing ok. How are you? Xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 12:25pm

Hey Clare, great to hear from you - so glad youre doibg well, and congratulations! bab15 bab15 Fingers crossed your wee (big!) girls are in scbu soon x

35w pip so not long, been googling far too many horror stories about induction, had always assumed hubby would stay with me but seems they get chucked out at night. First exam/prostin about 8/9 pm so looks like I'll be on my own till established labour if it works first time. (Hubby allowed in delivery suite whatever time of day, but stay on a multi bed ward till dilated/waters go (or ready to burst). Always hoped for quick labour, now I'm in two minds - really wanted hubby with me :tears: oh well, least I've got some time to mentally prepare... Better knowing now than on the day I suppose. Will book hubby into nearest hotel so he can come in as soon as I get moved to delivery.
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

Pip

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 12:46pm

Aw that's a bit scary highlander, as long as he is close by and as soon as things get going they will let him in. That's not long to wait at all now, ur wee one will b here b4 u know it
xxx

Reg: Oct 17th 2009

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 3:04pm

Oh Clare that's great news to hear you are all doing ok, congratulations. X

Thank you ladies for making me feel welcome here, there is no one at all in first tie or BFP threads at the moment! I've felt a bit anxious about posting too soon which I know is crazy. I still can't believe we have made it this far!
I just wondered did any of you pay from an extra private early scan? I getting booked in for my 12 wk scan next but the mw did say that there is a bit of a wait so that it'll probably be later and more like 14-15wks. I'm not sure if I can wait that long, and want to make sure beanie is doing ok. Also the mw also mentioned I would be on a red care path, red path care? I can't remember exactly what she called it and I would need to see a consultant but didn't go into any details. Has anyone else had this and if so when was your first consultants appointment? As you can tell I like to know what's going on and hate when I don't and can't be organised!!

I hope you are all doing ok, I need to have a read through and find out what stage you are all at. X

Net

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 5:12pm

Hey highlander

I was induced with DD and he had to go about 9pm after I was induced at 8pm. It was ok actually as was on a ward with three others in the same situation and we all got chatting. My contractions started about 2am so I wa quite lucky and DH was back by 7am. hopefully you'll have the same sort of set up ( although was mortifying when my waters broke and trickled under the partition to the bay next door just as she had loads of visitors. Agh!)

Hi smihel

I got extra scans from my clinic at 7 and 10 weeks - one they did for free and one I paid for - for own peace of mind. Are you having the nuchal scan as you need this by 13+6 - obviously not an issue of you're not to wait to 14. Or 15 weeks. I think it's really up to you as to what you think you'll be like!

I was high risk in both pregnancies so always saw a consultant and will do again this time from 24 weeks . From memory last time he took history, the nurse did blood pressure and urine etc and then he scanned me. I used to see him every 2-4 weeks I think.

Pip how are you doing today? Ashatar, jasper, Cheenab, anyone else I have missed? Hope you're all well xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

What's Up?

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 5:51pm

highlander not long for you now!
Ashastar I've just saw your not well too, really hope they get control of your bp soon so you can hang on a bit longer.
Hope you other ladies are well. I'm doing ok, feel bad for causing a fuss and it all happened so quickly.
My kidneys were leaking toxins into my blood and caused a form of septicaemia.
I'm still in the medical block but been able to spend most of the day today with the girls and just go back when it's been time for antibiotics and stuff. I feel fine and just relieved the girls are well xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

2 beautiful girls arrived 8/6/2015, 7 weeks early but perfect. Kayla Grace 4lb1 and Sophia Faith 4lb 3.

Clare

blowkiss

Pip

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 6:31pm

Oh Clare that must have been scary, but so glad u r all doing well now u have hung on to a good stage.

Ashstar hope u r feeling ok?

Simhel I went for a private scan about 9 weeks as I had some spotting, it was great tho they spent allot of time and really chatted through everything

I'm coughing like mad today hurting my stomach muscles and ribs can't help think the babies must b able to feel it
xx

Tab

Ace

Reg: Jul 15th 2014

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 6:45pm

Yay Clare so brilliant to know you and your little ladies are doing well!! They are amazing weights!! Little stars just like their mum, you've really been through it poor thing. Massive congratulations to you!!

Welcome smihel- I'm an imposter from 3rd tri so don't feel away chatting on here!

Pip- hope you're feeling better soon sounds rough going. If you're bad with your sinuses have you ever tried nasal spray thing called sterimar from boots? it's helped me before. Bit pricey though but just pure saline solution so totally natural.

Highlander - exciting! I had no idea hubbies couldn't stay, that's pretty rubbish. Hope he gets a room close by.

Net - congrats!!!

Ashatar- how are you doing love? Hope BP is coming down so you can get home soon love.

Sorry if I've missed anyone off xxxx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tab" (Jun 11th 2015, 6:47pm)

Reg: Mar 20th 2013

Friday, June 12th 2015, 8:20am

Hi ladies, just a quick update from me. I developed full blown pre eclampsia yesterday and they couldn't get it under control. My kidney function was affected and they were worried that it would also affect other organs so I ended up having an emergency section yesterday afternoon. My baby boy was born at 4.19pm weighing 4lb 1oz. He is tiny but perfect and I just can't believe he is here! He is breathing on his own but is getting a little bit of help to keep his airways open. I'm still in recovery hooked up to drips but hoping to get to the normal ward later today.

Clare, good to hear from you. You had us worried for a while! You're girls are beautiful.

Sorry for the lack of personals but will catch up properly later on xxx
Ashastar

IVF June 2014 :BFN: :tear:
FET Nov 2014 :BFP: smile2

2 registered users thanked already.

Pip (12.06.2015), hmcfeather (12.06.2015)

Tab

Ace

Reg: Jul 15th 2014

Friday, June 12th 2015, 11:06am

Ashastar WOW massive congratulations to you sweetie!!!!
Great to hear your little one is doing great.
I hope you're feeling okay and must just be elated with your little boy.
xxxxxxx

Net

Friday, June 12th 2015, 12:57pm

Congratulations! Glad you and he are doing ok. Xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

What's Up?

Friday, June 12th 2015, 1:14pm

Massive congratulations Ashtar. Hope you improve quickly.

So pleased that you are recovering so well Clare too. Maybe see you over in the new parent thread. Gonna pop on there in a bit xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

What's Up?

Friday, June 12th 2015, 3:29pm

Hi ladies, congrats again Ashastar, I'm sure your probably as shocked as I am that your baby is here.
Sorry I've not had the chance to catch up on where you are all at over past few days.
The girls have been moved from the neonatal unit to scbu, and I'm back in the maternity ward, will be in until at least Tuesday because have to get IV antibiotics still. I'm feeling good though and the girls are doing amazing although Kayla has had to go back under the lights again today, they are still needing oxygen but are maintaining there breathing fine.
My milk has come in and Ive been expressing today, neither of the girls are able to latch just now because they are so small and tired but hopefully when they are not so sleepy I will be able to try and feed them again. It's all very surreal still, I just keep looking at them and find it hard to believe they are here. Hope your all well and thanks so much for all the support :xxx3:
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

3 registered users thanked already.

Pip (12.06.2015), Net (12.06.2015), hmcfeather (13.06.2015)

Pip

Friday, June 12th 2015, 3:32pm

What a lovely update Clare glad to hear things r going well. Ur girls r tough like their mummy
xx

Reg: Oct 17th 2009

Saturday, June 13th 2015, 8:16am

Ashastar, sorry to hear you've been so poorly, but congratulations on your wee boy arriving safe sound. I hope you are both recovering well, and your DH too. Hopefully you'll start to feel lots better very soon.

Clare, glad to hear everything is sounding good with you all too, I hope you all continue to have a speedy recovery and can be together at home soon. X

Thanks for sharing your stories about your early scans, I'm going to chat to DH today and then wait to see what the midwife says on Monday. Patience is not my strong point so I think we'll end up having one around 10wks especially if we have to wait longer than 12 wks.

I hope you all have a good weekend. X

Saturday, June 13th 2015, 10:22am

That's fab news Clare, so glad you're all recovering well x

Congratulations ashastar, that was a big surprise to read! Hope you're on maternity ward now and recovering well too x
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

Reg: Oct 11th 2014

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 1:00pm

Hi everyone! Was on the January/Feb boards but been rather quite recently. I thought i'd catch up to see how you are all doing.

Firstly, may i send my congrats to clare and ashastar on the birth of your babies. I know its early but from what ive read theyre all fighters and they will be home in no time. Hope youre both well too xxx

Hope everyones pregnancies are prograssing nicely. Congrats on the news of your girl Net. does anyone else know their babys genders? (Sorry if youre repeating yourselves)

Im 16+4 today and on thursday we found out that we are also having a little girl! I had a feeling it was, but i was still as shocked!

Ive seen that youve added your facebook profiles, do you mind if i add you? Im on fb more than generally being online and i would love to see everyones progress- my name is Saffron Fleming. My profile picture is of me and my oh.

Nice to see so many familiar faces, smihel- congrats on your bfp! I didnt get in contact with midwife until i was 9 weeks and i got my 12 week scan just before 13 weeks. red path care, im presuming is because its an ivf pregnancy? Im down as high risk and so consultant led due to this (we get a couple more scans so i cant really complain)

Sorry there's not much personals, theres so much to catch up on xxx

cheenab

Reg: May 27th 2009

Children: 3 gorgeous boys Zachary, Finley and Teddy <3

What's Up?
Couldn't be any happier :D

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 1:44pm

Hi everyone.

What a lovely update Clare, hope your all continuing to get better your girls are absolutely beautiful :)

I know I've already said on fb ashastar but massive congratulations your little boy is so gorgeous!! Hope your both doing well :)

Congrats on your little lady net, have you told L yet?

Hi saffy and welcome :) congratulations on your little girl also :)

Hi to everyone else hope your all well xxx

Still 2 weeks on Tuesday till our next scan, seems ages away!!!
Went to out of hours Friday night, kept getting loads of watery discharge and everything I was reading online was worrying me. Such a waste of time really. The doctor although very thorough didn't have a clue what she was doing, she took ages to find the heartbeat was practically searching up my lady bits for it, then finally moved it up to just below my belly button and bang heartbeat straight away, jeez lol!!! She rang the gyneo registrar to try and book me in for a scan to see everything was ok, then the woman at the other end of the phone decided it wasn't worthy of having a scan as couldn't possibly be a ruptured membranes, and told the doctor to do a speculum test who then got off the phone and was making it perfectly clear she didn't really want to do it but she would if I wanted her to!! Said I didn't really want her to as to be perfectly honest she didn't seem to have a clue what she was doing knowing my luck she would rupture it poking it in to far ;) so off I went being told it's probably just discharge but an increased amount as the weather is warmer and it's working harder to keep infection away from the vagina. Which does make sense, but feel like I was given no reassurance at all :(
Baby is still kicking away so hopefully nice and happy in there, just hate it's still another 2 weeks till the scan to check :(
FET August 2011-1 Blastocyst onboard :BFP:
Zachary William born on 27/4/12 at 10.12am weighing 6lb 12oz
Shock natural BFP 15/3/15 :faint:
Finley Thomas born on 5/11/15 at 9.39am 7lb 14oz
Another shock natural BFP 6/8/16
Teddy George born on 30/3/17 at 4.34pm 7lb 9oz

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "cheenab" (Jun 14th 2015, 1:46pm)

Net

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 1:48pm

Hello Saffy! How are you?

Cheenab I have told L. She is very excited!

Could you call midwife tomorrow for reassurance? That doctor sounded like a waste of time

Xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Pip

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 2:48pm

Hi saffy, nice to have u along congrats on ur little girl.
I am consultant led because it's twins but it hasn't really made much difference they r just their if any problems and get scans 4 weekly so can't complain about that.
I am also having girls 27+4 today, hopefully about 10 weeks to go.

Aw cheenab what a nightmare it is really rubbish when the doctors don't seem to know what they r doing leaves u with more worries. As long as u r feeling little one wriggling I'm sure everything is fine. I have had loads of discharge throughout and have asked them about it a few times but they never seem concerned, must just happen to some people.

How r u doing net? Is ur LO excited?

Countdown is on highlander
xxx

What's Up?

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 6:18pm

Hi ladies!
Cheenab sorry you have been worried about that and that the doctor wasn't any use. I'd agree with maybe calling the midwife for some reassurance.
Net-just noticed your having a wee girl, big congrats!
Saffy congratulations to you too, hope your keeping well. I wasn't sure who you were when I got friends request but will accept it now. There's defintely a wee girl boom just now! Lots of pink on the cards.
Hope the rest of you ladies are well.
The girls are still doing great and are now mainly breathing without oxygen. They are still sleepy girls but are taking feeds a lot better although for short times then you need to wake them up and get them to take more.
Can't believe they are nearly a week already. xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Jasper

Reg: Feb 5th 2009

Children: A boy and girl - ICSI and a natural miracle!

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Tuesday, June 16th 2015, 7:32am

Hi everyone,

I'm really struggling to get on here at the mo, especially as I can't seem to log in on my tablet. My phone with its smashed screen is just frustrating! !!

Anyway so pleased to hear you are well Clare, and sounds like your babies are little fighters too xx
Congratulations Ashatar. Xx
Net - yay a little girl!
Cheenab- hospital visit sounded a nightmare! I'm still getting loads of discharge and use panty liners as its so much!!! Sorry tmi!

As for me, 20 weeks yesterday and feeling good. Walked 5k race for life on Sunday in 49 mins, probably only about 10 mins slower than I could've run it!!!! I go out for a 3-5k walk a couple of evenings a week and I'm sure that is really helping me feel good. It burns a few calories too as I still have a massive unhealthy appetite!!!! 20 week scan tomorrow and extra MW appt on Thursday as I'm old!!! I'm only 37 and certainly don't feel old!!!!
Been getting organised with baby stuff too! I asked on FB if any friends had anything they wanted to lend me/sell cheap and I am overwhelmed at peoples kindness. Some are only really old acquintances from school ans they have given me lovely things.

Hi to everyone else and I'm really going to try harder to keep up with you all. Xxx

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

cheenab

Reg: May 27th 2009

Children: 3 gorgeous boys Zachary, Finley and Teddy <3

What's Up?
Couldn't be any happier :D

Tuesday, June 16th 2015, 1:15pm

Hi everyone hope your all doing well :)

Jasper lots of luck for tomorrow :)

Had a lovely hospital visit yesterday, they wanted to admit me due to the pains I keep getting in my back and tummy. They done the swab test to check if it was baby's fluid and that came back negative thankfully!!! So just a whole lot of discharge yuck!!!!
They gave me pain killers for the pain and I came over all dizzy and sick!! Really felt like I was drugged up lol
Baby is doing fine though, has been moving lots today so that's reassuring. Doctor told me to sign myself off for 7 days so I can rest as blood pressure was a bit high also so phoned work earlier!!
They have sent the swabs off to check for infection as they can't find any other reason for the pains!!!
So bit of an eventful day, got home and was really sick again so couldn't eat anything went to bed at 8!!!
Dp was being so lovely was half asleep and felt him stroking my cheek and giving me a kiss!! He can be a softy sometimes rotf

Hope everyone is doing well xx
FET August 2011-1 Blastocyst onboard :BFP:
Zachary William born on 27/4/12 at 10.12am weighing 6lb 12oz
Shock natural BFP 15/3/15 :faint:
Finley Thomas born on 5/11/15 at 9.39am 7lb 14oz
Another shock natural BFP 6/8/16
Teddy George born on 30/3/17 at 4.34pm 7lb 9oz

Pip

Tuesday, June 16th 2015, 1:24pm

Aw cheenab, hope u r feeling better hopefully a rest is just what u need.

Nice to see u back jasper.

I have my 28 week appt this afternoon can't wait, can anyone tell me what Braxton hicks feel like, I'm getting a weird feeling at the bottom of bump kinda like a fuzzy numb sort of pins and needle type feeling not sure if that's what it could be
xx

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Tuesday, June 16th 2015, 3:48pm

Make sure you get some rest Cheenab. I have been gettinng back ache but its just cos I am always on the go I think!

Pip when I had braxton hicks i was just a tightening across my tummy no pain or anything.

Yay I'm keeping up, 2 posts in one day! !! : D

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Net

Tuesday, June 16th 2015, 6:48pm

Hey ladies

Pip how was the appointment? My BH were the same as Jasper's. Who,e tummy went Rick hard then relaxed. No pain or pins and needles.

Jasper good to hear from you! Well done on the walking. I have been so lazy since I got pg. was running three times a week beforehand and felt so healthy. Has all gone to pot now! Good luck for scan tomorrow. My hospital are so rubbish with midwife appointments. Saw her at 16 weeks and won't again until 28. On,y because I am high risk do I get to see consultant at 24 weeks and even then I had yo fight for that! Are you finding out sex tomorrow?

Cheenab sorry you've been in hospital. Sounds like you have been well taken care of. I ended up having a cervical exam at 23 weeks when pg with my DD dud to severe stabbing pains - it was all put down to stretching in the end but it was agony!

Hey everyone else, how is everyone doing?

Afm not much to report other than severe back ache and tiredness. Looking fwd to my sneaky extra scan next Thursday too.

Xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Net

Tuesday, June 16th 2015, 6:49pm

And Clare glad the girls are doing well xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Tuesday, June 16th 2015, 6:56pm

I used to run before I got pg too but no way I could continue, just felt too sick and knackered! No not going to find out sex as tempting as it is! I didn't with my first 2 so not sure if I'd like knowing and id go mad buying clothes! :-D

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Pip

Tuesday, June 16th 2015, 7:43pm

Hi ladies, I asked the mw she doesn't think it's Braxton hicks, says maybe just the weight of the babies.
Appt was great, babies r measuring 2.11 and 3.01 so really happy with that, we know the sonographer so she got us a couple of 3d images which r really good.

All the talk of running is so funny, I also used to love exercise boot camps running etc wonder how long if ever it will take to get back to that, I can't even get upstairs without getting out of breath lol

Good luck for scan 2moro jasper
xx

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Tuesday, June 16th 2015, 8:06pm

I started running about a yeat ago with a friend and funnily enough she is pg, due 4 days after me!!!!! We've already decided we are going to start with walking as soon as we can and then redo the couch to 5k running plan that we did. It really helps having a running buddy I am not motivated enough to go on my own!!! X

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Net

Tuesday, June 16th 2015, 8:16pm

I was so unfit after I had dd. I started running by myself just running and walking to start, then built it up. It became quite addictive to beat my time and knock minutes off. You'll get back to feeling like your old self. I don't think I started to exercise until dd was one mind you!

Glad the Scan went so well xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

What's Up?

Tuesday, June 16th 2015, 9:53pm

Hi ladies!
Cheenab, sorry you have been feeling rough, hopefully you get the chance to rest and start to feel a bit better soon.
Pip really glad your appointment went well, they are really great weights!
Net and a Jasper hope your both doing ok too.
I'm feeling really emotional tonight because it's the first time being away from the girls. I know they are in the best place but it feels hard. I got upset in the hospital because they were struggling to get blood from Kayla and she was so distressed. And they need to keep pricking there heels to do glucose tests and there wee feet are all black and blue.
Think my hormones are getting the better of me just now. I feel really lucky because the girls are doing so well and I know they won't be in months like some of the wee babies in there but it feels weird being at home without them :-( xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Pip

Wednesday, June 17th 2015, 8:47am

Aw Clare, not surprised u r feeling upset, that's because u r an amazing mummy already, just try and have a good rest in ur own bed so u can get back to them stronger. U will see them get stronger every day
xx

1 registered user thanked already.

Clarabel77 (17.06.2015)

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Wednesday, June 17th 2015, 7:01pm

Clare its perfectly understandable to feel the way you do and those raging hormones are only going to add to it!!!

Had our scan today : D all is well and the baby was such a fidget! Took her a while to get measurements as it wouldn't keep still and I had to go for awweein the hope it would calm down and it did! It was literally lead with its feet in the air and hands behind head, it was so funny! So, I am saying it as we didn't find out the sex, obviously I was trying to look through, but didn't see anything to give it away!
Went for lunch with DH after and we had a long chat about names but we are along way from making a decision!

I'm off to make DD's 3rd birthday cake ready for her birthday on Friday : D

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Jasper" (Jun 17th 2015, 7:02pm)

Pip

Wednesday, June 17th 2015, 8:25pm

Glad scan went well jasper, it's fun thinking of names although tough trying to agree.

How is everyone doing? I got signed off work for a week still got the cold and pulled muscles, just wonder how long I will manage back for as will b 29 weeks by then and already getting pretty big
xx

What's Up?

Wednesday, June 17th 2015, 9:03pm

Jasper really glad your scan went well. It's so funny seeing the positions they are in during scans, it's do cute. Pip that's a shame your still feeling rotten, it will do you good getting a wee rest from work, it must be starting to get hard going now. It really won't ne long until you can finish up, but listen to your body and if you need to finish up sooner then do it, don't put pressure on yourself to keep on going.
Hello to all the rest of you ladies xxx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

What's Up?

Thursday, June 18th 2015, 4:41am

Clare so lovely to hear that your little girlies are coming on so well. It's totally understandable that you'll feel emotional and upset and as Jasper said the hormones don't help but they're in the best place to grow strong and come home soon.

Jasper great the scan went well. It's lovely to get a surprise at birth : D

Pip I worked until 37 weeks when I had my twins just 3 days before I had them but in all honesty it was only because I felt ok all along but definitely go with what your body is telling you.

Ashatar hope you're getting on well.

My little man is 2 weeks tomorrow and I'm not sure where time has gone!! He's a great feeder and he's getting express for all his feeds except one formula during the night so that's fab and I know exactly what he's getting. He's back up to his birth weight so he really is just brilliant. So madly in love with him xxx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Thursday, June 18th 2015, 7:18am

Heather I missed your news, just popped in to your diary!

Pip that's good advice from Clare. Enjoy some time off before babies arrive! Hope you are feeling better soon x

Hope you girls are continuing to do well Clare.

I've got a MW appt today. It's an extra one as MW wants to keeps a closer eye on me due to my age, I'm only 37!!! Means I have a manic day today as I'll drop DD at my parents this morning and after a quick lunch my friend is coming over to look after DD as we have a family funeral. This evening will be all about decorating DD's birthday cake. It's princess cake! : D

Have a good day everyone xx

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 7:30am

Where has everyone gone?! Hope you all had a fab weekend xx

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Net

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 8:23am

Morning!

Have been away camping all weekend ( well, I say camping, actually in our caravan so more glamping than camping ). Was great fun but suffering so badly with acid reflux and insane tiredness ( fell asleep at 7.30 on the first night!).

Back to work today to an all day training course ( dull) and currently say next to a man on the train who is reading a fascinating book on fish. Bizarre.

Had a bit of a panic yesterday as couldn't feel LO all morning - I think because I was so busy trying to keep dD out of mischief - finally she started kicking for Britain about 6pm but was scary my Dd used to do the same all the time but this LO seems far more active so was quite concerned. However she's been up and about loads this morning already and seems go have shifted positions so thinking that was the reason. Sneaky second scan on Thursday so will see position then.

How was your appointment jasper?

Pip how are you? Is the cough better yet?

Tab, Clare, Cheenab, smihel, everyone else how are you all doing? Clare how are those beautiful girls doing? And ashatar how is your DS?

Xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Pip

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 9:39am

Hi all, oh net that must have been scary
Jasper how r u doing?
The movement thing drives me mad as well, trying to figure out which baby is moving is sometimes hard and I feel allot more on the left side than I do the right, but as long as I feel movement on both sides at some point I'm trying not to drive myself mad over it.

My cough is allot better thanks but I think I have carpal tunnel in my hands now, I think I'm just getting to the more difficult stage it's all very much worth it tho.

Hope everyone else is doing well
xx

5 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

5 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE