You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Mar 5th 2014

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 9:07pm

Hi pip, not having twins so can't help from that point of view but had low placenta on 20w scan and have had bleeding since 20+3. Touch wood, seems to be much lighter today, so that's 3 1/2 weeks it lasted. Docs didn't want to do examination initially incase bleeding got worse again (started with heavy red flow in my case) but mainly brown past few weeks so they were happy I was stable enough to check cervix and take swabs on Tuesday. Maybe give it a few days to see if it gets better/worse/stays the same then ask them to check yours?
IVF #1 April 2014 Cancelled - OHSS so freeze all cycle
FET #1 July 2014 BFN
FET#2 Oct, :BFP:

Pip

Reg: Feb 11th 2013

Children: 1 Labradoodle, my furry baby

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 9:49pm

Thanks highlander, I remember reading ur updates about ur bleeding. Have u been staying off ur feet much or just carrying on as normal?
xx
Pip :thumbup:

1st IVF Nov 2013 - mmc (blighted ovum)
2nd IVF ICSI sept 2014 - freeze all
Dec2014 FET :BFP: :BFP: it's twins xxx

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Friday, March 27th 2015, 9:57am

Sorry to hear about your bleeding and it is completely normal to worry. My view is always go and get it checked out because it helps you to relax. Definitely take it easy and rest up.

I do understand some of your reluctance to buy big things. I think I waited until 28 weeks to buy anything big when had the twins. I went out looking for furniture last night and going again today and then will buy next week as would like to get some new furntiure for this LO. Bought some new bottles and a new baby bag this week and can't wait to get going properly. Makes it feel real.

What I would say from experience you don't need to have baby's room totally ready for the birth bcause you will have baby/babies in your room for a while so you have time to decide and work out exactly what you need.
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP
Twins Girls Born August 09 : D
Shock Natural BFP - Oct 12
Baby Girl Born June 13 : D
Shock Natural BFP during DR!! - October 14
Baby Boy Born June 15 : D
Another Shock Natural BFP!
Baby Girl Born January 17 : D
Hmcfeather's Diary of My Brood

Friday, March 27th 2015, 1:29pm

Hi pip, I've been doing as little as possible - working 3or 4 days a week (max 7 hours per day), no hoovering/lifting etc. at home I'll potter about/ put washing on/make dinner etc but take plenty of breaks - get cramps if I do too much, so take that as a warning to sit for a while. Bit frustrating, but v little bleeding again today so seems to be working :)
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

Pip

Friday, March 27th 2015, 3:08pm

Thanks highlander. It's all just such a worry after so long trying to get pregnant. I have taken a few days off this week so will see how next week goes
xx

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 11:28am

How you doing this week pip?

Just reading through older posts and seeing a few of you discussing when to buy things... We're in same boat, scared to order anything too soon but everyone has starting to give us stuff over past few weeks so taking the hint it's time to get organised! So far we've acquired a Moses basket, cot, baby bath, changing table, high chair, pram, pushchair, changing bag, carrier, bath seat, bouncer, monitor, bags of clothes... No idea where I'm going to put it all!,
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

Reg: Nov 3rd 2014

What's Up?
Pink twins on board :-)

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 4:25pm

Highlander that's great you have had so many big things given to you. One of my cousins has an 11 month old girl and she has loads of stuff to give us too. My mum ordered our nursery furniture on Monday, I did feel slightly anxious about it but trying to be practical too.
I hope all you 2nd tri ladies are keeping well. I'm in hospital just now getting some treatment for my lupus as my kidneys have been under a lot of strain and if they don't treat it I risk pre eclampsia. Hoping to get home on Friday once all my IV's are finished.
I feel as if I have got so big over the past few weeks, even some of my maternity trousers don't fit ;(
Night times I'm struggling to sleep between feeling uncomfortable, needing to pee, and the girls having a late night disco.
Think they are preparing me for life once they are here so it's all good.
xx :thumbup:
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.
IVF Nov 14 BFP :give_heart: :give_heart: It's TWINS!

2 beautiful girls arrived 8/6/2015, 7 weeks early but perfect. Kayla Grace 4lb1 and Sophia Faith 4lb 3.

Clare

blowkiss

Reg: Mar 20th 2013

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 4:57pm

Hi ladies, good to hear everybody is well. I can't believe how quickly time is marching on. Hard to believe it is April already!

Clare I hope you get home soon and are ok. Good that you are getting treatment though to prevent pre eclampsia.

My in laws are buying our nursery furniture and they ordered it last week. I was the same, felt a bit apprehensive and that it was too soon but they want to be able to pay if off over the next few months so I didn't want to ask them to wait. I've insisted that I don't want it delivered until July though! My mum is buying our pram but I think we are going to leave that for another few weeks before ordering. I've looked up loads online but it's all very confusing so not sure what I'll go for.

Highlander you're lucky to have had so much stuff given to you! My sister had a baby just 8 weeks ago so she will still be using most of her things when my little one arrives. She is going to give me her crib though.

I'm off work today so I went for a wee walk round the shops. I ended up buying a wee blanket and a crib set. Those are the first things I've bought and I just couldn't resist! Had to go for neutral colours though!

Clare that's funny that you've found yourself getting a lot bigger lately. It must be because you're having twins. I've been the opposite. People keep telling me that I have no bump and don't look pregnant! It's actually starting to stress me out a bit in case the baby isn't growing enough or something. I know that's stupid though and everybody is different. At my last scan all the measurement were exactly as they should be. I just wish I had more of a pronounced bump rather than just looking like I'm putting on weight lol. I'm the same as you though with the late night discos! As soon as I get into bed baby seems to start bouncing around. I swear it was doing somersaults in there last night! xx :)
Ashastar

IVF June 2014 :BFN: :tear:
FET Nov 2014 :BFP: smile2

Tab

Ace

Reg: Jul 15th 2014

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 5:13pm

Hi guys
Clare hope you're okay lovely and they're looking after you up there xxx

Pip I hope you're getting on okay
Hope everyone else is all good.
I had 20w scan yesterday and found out we're having 2 boys!!! So excited, makes it really super real!
Xxxx

What's Up?

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 6:42pm

Ashastar try not to worry about the size of your bump, the important thing is your wee baby is measuring well. You will probably sprout out overnight : D
I've had a look at prams and narrowed it down to 2, think I'm going to order it in the next few weeks. Some of the twin prams are so huge, it's been hard to narrow it down.
Tab how exciting that you know what your having now. Really glad your scan went well. :) it defo does make it more real when you know what your having. Exciting times! Xxx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

2 beautiful girls arrived 8/6/2015, 7 weeks early but perfect. Kayla Grace 4lb1 and Sophia Faith 4lb 3.

Clare

blowkiss

Pip

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 7:06pm

Hi ladies, I am doing better this week thanks, no bleeding since the weekend and my bump has done a bit of growing so happy with that.
Clare I hope u r ok, u have had such a hard time of it, as long as u r being well looked after.

It seems to b the theme with in laws buying nursery furniture, mine also want to pay up monthly so pressuring us to order. I'm really trying to hold off to 20 weeks, 3 weeks to go.

Congrats on ur boys tab : D
Highlander ashtrar hope u r both doing well
xx

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Clarabel77 (01.04.2015)

What's Up?

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 7:42pm

That's brill Pip that the bleeding has stopped, you can relax a bit again.
I'm doing fine, not in any pain with it at all. This was never going to be a straight forward pregnancy, I was prepared for that.
Important thing is the babies seem to be doing well so that's what matters. Xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Pip (01.04.2015)

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 9:10am

That's great news pip! Touch wood, think mine's stopped now too - 4 weeks it lasted!

Hope you get home today Clare, good that they're looking after you but hospitals aren't fun! Sympathise with you on the nighttime acrobatics, mine wakes up about 5 now and between that, sore back and hip and thimble sized bladder, that's usually me awake for rest of night! But not complaining, all good as you say! Starting to get big now too, and only 1 in me! I mentioned to a client the other day that I'd be off today and they asked if that was me finishing up for mat leave... I've still 3 months to go!!!

Agree about confusion ashastar! Glad we don't have to choose in some respects! (Up side to taking so long TTC - everyone has had theirs!) Did buy car seat, as I know 2nd hand ones aren't advisable, and that took me long enough to decide!

Congrats tab! big milestone so great to know everything is well with your boys x
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

What's Up?

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 5:07pm

Hi Highlander, great news your bleeding has stopped too! You'll be so relieved. 4 weeks is a long time to have that.
I did laugh at you being asked if you were going off on mat leave. I was asked yesterday by a domestic in the hospital if I was in to get induced. ;(
I got home this afternoon and also had my consultant appointment and scan and the smaller twin has had a good growth spurt in the past week so delighted about that.
Hope all you other ladies are doing well, and have a great Easter weekend. :easter3: :easter5:
Xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Pip

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 7:30pm

Great news the bleeding has stopped highlander, hopefully that's it now.

Also great news u r home Clare and twins are growing well all good news in here.

I eventually bought maternity jeans today, I've been living in my leggings for ages now so it's great to get some proper trousers on ::P
xx

Clarabel77 (06.04.2015)

What's Up?

Monday, April 6th 2015, 10:37am

Happy Easter ladies!

Glad all the bleeding has stopped for you all and that all seems well. The nighttime gymmastics are just your babies way of preparing you for sleepless nights to come!!

Great news your littlier one has had a growth spurt Clare and they are looking after you so well.
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Clarabel77 (06.04.2015)

What's Up?

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 1:11pm

How are all you ladies doing? I reached 24 weeks today so well chuffed! Hoping they hang on in there for a good wee while yet though.
My back has been killing me the past few days, think one of the babies is pressing on a nerve or something because if I move a certain way I get a shooting pain from my back into my bum-the joys, but other than that feeling good!
Can any of you ladies tell me if baby showers are a tradition now in the UK? My sister has it in her head she wants to arrange a baby shower for me for later on. I don't really feel I want anything like that-is it not about people bringing gifts and stuff. It seems a wee bit pretentious and I thought it was an American thing. She keeps going on about it and says she has loads of ideas and I feel bad that I keep saying I don't want one.
Hope you are all bumping along nicely xx
:thumbsup:
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 3:59pm

Hi Clare, congrats on reaching 24 weeks! You are just 2 days ahead of me. I will be 24 weeks on Saturday. I'm like you, starting to get a bit uncomfortable from time to time too especially as the day goes on. I can't imagine what it must be like to have 2 babies in there lol. After me saying my bump wasn't very big last week it seems to have had a growth spurt in the last few days. Literally nothing fits me so I've been online and ordered a few more maternity bits and pieces. I'm thinking of buying a few more things for baby soon too.

I sort of feel the same as you about baby showers. I've never been to one but I know that they are becomming more popular here although they're definitely an American thing. I think I would feel a bit funny about people giving me presents before the baby is actually born because I would worry that they would feel obligated to buy something else once it arrives. If your sister is really set on it though you could maybe specify that you don't want presents? Or maybe say that people should only give a small token. I remember my sister went to a baby shower like that where people just brought little things like baby bath and nappies and wipes and stuff.

Hope everyone else is well xx
Ashastar

What's Up?

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 6:50pm

Hi Ashastar, that's good you feel your getting bigger because I know you were a bit stressed incase you were too small. Maybe your going to be one of these woman who gets away with a nice neat bump.
I keep growing out of things too, mostly because ,my boobs are getting huge! I am looking for a nice maternity dress because I have a party at the weekend that I'm going to for a few hours. I've not been able to see anything smart that I look decent in. Ive been living in mat jeans and tops for so long and don't have anything nice and dressy ;(
Your right about the baby showers, if she keeps going on about it I might just agree but say no to gifts, it just doesn't feel right.
I've also ordered a few more things too, but can not decide on a pram and I need to get it ordered. It's between 2 but just can't decide. xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Pip

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 8:57pm

Hi girls, a few of my friends had baby showers when it was thee first babies and done the small gifts thing dummies nappies etc and just really a girls day with cakes and wee games so it was nice. I don't like having all the attention on me tho so don't know that I would want one

Massive congrats to both of u on 24 weeks!! : D : D

Clarabel77 (09.04.2015)

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 9:51pm

Hi Clare, yeah I'm beginning to regret wishing I was bigger lol! It looks like I'm going to have to spend a fortune on maternity clothes now! It's not looking like I'm going to have a nice neat bump for much longer. My sister was absolutely huge with her last baby so I'm slightly worried I'll be like her although it was her third baby and she was a bit bigger than me to start with so hopefully not!

I'm the same with the prams. I've spent loads of time looking online but just can't make up my mind. I want one of the travel system ones but there are so many to choose from and some of them are ridiculously expensive!
Ashastar

Tab

Ace

Friday, April 10th 2015, 6:17pm

Hi ladies

Just checking in to say hi and see how you're all doing.

Congrats on the 24 weeks milestone ladies, that's awesome! I'm 21+2 so I'll cross the threshold in a couple of weeks.

How are you getting on PIp & Highlander?

Yes the babyshower thing, all my friends have had them and want to organise one for me. I've said we'll do it more like a party than a gift thing as I would find it all a bit much.

Has anyone be diagnosed with Pelvic girdle pain? I feel like I'm proper waddling now and taking tiny ballet steps when i walk because of pain in hips back & thighs. So sore!!! Have physio next week but GP has said don't expect it it to go! Thanks! I was so naive about pregnancy, I thought I would still be hitting the gym 4 times a week- I can barely walk to the end of the road without limping. Hahaha, little baby toes digging into my nerves.

I gave my maternity notice to HR department today, woooop! Anybody else decided on a date to leave work?

Friday, April 10th 2015, 6:34pm

Hi tab, sorry to hear about pg pain - baby very good at trapping nerves so my thighs go numb but pain wise I'm fine through day so can't complain. Keeping well thanks, 12 days with no bleeding now :thumbsup: Scan on Tuesday (27w) so hoping it'll show placenta has moved up. Put in maternity notice couple of weeks ago, only 7 weeks to go : D (Been warned I'll have a lot of hospital appointments towards the end, weekly if not more, and 6 hour round trip each time, so thought it would be too disruptive to carry on working much beyond that. And I quite fancy some time off to rest/prepare tbh!)

When you finishing up yourself?
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

What's Up?

Friday, April 10th 2015, 7:42pm

Hi ladies...
Tab sorry your having pain, I got a belt thing from physio and it really helped with some of the pain i was having, it's a kind of support belt. I have been quite uncomfortable over the past week though even with it on.
Highlander, fab news about no bleeding, that will be a huge relief! Hope your scan on Tuesday goes well. I've got my mat leave all sorted, had to go into work to get all the paperwork sorted, but also got a whole load of holidays to add in to it too because I've been off sick.
hope you all have a lovely weekend. It's been lovely weather here so hoping it continues into the weekend. Xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Tab

Ace

Friday, April 10th 2015, 8:47pm

Hi Highlander - yay to no bleeding that's great. Hope Tuesday goes well at the scan. Yes sounds good to have time off and 6 he roundtrip would be taxing especially the bigger you get. My mat leave starts at 35 weeks so If I don't take anymore leave from now and take it all directly before mat leave, my finishing date would be 29th May! That's so soon!

Hi Clare- I bought a support thing but it hasn't really helped but hopefully physio can give me an industrial type harness one next week- hahaa. I'm alright though it's just annoying I'm not mobile like usual, I like to dart about places but now I have to shuffle. Bit embarrassing really!
All for the good of our gorgeous babies though hey girls?
Have a lovely weekend everyone xxx

Pip

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 10:54am

Hi all, hope every1 is well. Sorry to hear about the discomfort tab and Clare, I am not that big yet so not bad so far. I seem to be getting sore knees and hips when in bed at night but ok once I'm up and about.

35 weeks tab that's great to work up till then, I would love to last that long, gives more time once the babies are here. Really can't gage it yet. I'm thinking finish up some time in July but not sure yet will b good to have it sorted out.

Hope things r still going well highlander.
Good luck for scan on tues
xx

Clarabel77 (12.04.2015)

Tab

Ace

Sunday, April 12th 2015, 9:52am

Hiya Pip
Do you have any annual leave to take before? I have 6 weeks so I'm saving them to take right before mat leave, means I'll finish work at 29 weeks. I honestly don't know how I'll make it to then though!!
Glad you're all good.
The good news is that I've heard people carrying twins and singles get energy bursts and improved aches in the third trimester. I'm clinging onto that!! Not sure it will materialise though
Xxxxx

What's Up?

Monday, April 13th 2015, 8:28pm

Pip I was able to work with the twins until 3 days before I had them at 37 weeks but last time with L I had to stop 2 months early on the sick after a bad car accident so you just don't know how you'll be. I'd love to work as long as possible this time to get the benefit at the other end but we will see!!
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Pip

Monday, April 13th 2015, 10:15pm

I have 3 weeks worth of holidays I can add on at the start im thinking aim to work till about 30ish weeks but that's it just don't know how it will go. Just now I still feel ok just tired, and feel like I need to b careful I don't get too stressed when I'm busy.
Wow working up to 37 weeks is impressive!
xx

What's Up?

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 9:00pm

Heather I am well impressed that you managed to work that far on with twins! According to my doc I will have delivered by then. I think if I wasnt off sick I'd be getting to the struggling stage by now, but maybe that's because my job is so heavy!

How are you ladies doing? Hope you are all doing good.

I wanted to ask about hair dye. I've read different stories about dying your hair in pregnancy. Is it safe to have it done in a salon. I'm going to a party at the weekend and my hair is ridiculous, ;(
xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 10:05am

Hi Clare, not 100% about hair dye - think it's safer now we're in second trimester and you could ask hairdresser to put you in ventilated area/use vegetable dye/use cap to avoid direct contact with scalp to further reduce risks - maybe give them a ring in advance to see what they suggest? I'm scared to do anything (haven't even taken paracetamol!) after all the IVF drugs but starting to resemble a slightly grey scarecrow! don't know about you but my skin and hair have got really dry past few months so might be worth doing a strand test in advance too, incase your hair reacts differently with all the hormonal changes.

Had scan yesterday and looks like my wee one is going to be far from wee! (Measuring nearly 3 weeks ahead already) so expecting to get induced early, docs happy nothing drastic will happen in next few weeks so don't start the fortnightly growth scans till next month.

Was reading recently that a little bit of stress is ok for baby Pip but def keep an eye on it as you say - prolonged periods of high stress not good x With you on the tired front, had a few weeks of not being too bad but back to falling asleep after dinner again! apart from belly I'm not much bigger than I was before pregnancy so guess wee one sucking all the energy out of me!
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

What's Up?

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 12:28pm

Hi Highlander, I spoke to my hairdresser this morning and she said the dyes they use are safe as they don't have ammonia in them , and she dyed her hair during pregnancy. She did say that my hair might just turn out a slightly different colour than normal. She also suggested the test beforehand but must admit I'm still a bit unsure. Will have a think about it.

I've not noticed my hair being more dry but my skin definitely is all over.

Great news you have a big healthy baby in there! xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Pip

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 12:39pm

Hi Clare, I have dyed my hair once used an at home semi perm with no ammonia and done it in bathroom with window open. I normally do mine every 6 weeks so only doing it once so far is good for me lol.

Oh highlander great news ur wee 1 is measuring big, won't b long now

Did u ladies do or are u going to do antenatal classes? When r u starting them? The twin clinic midwife told me to start about 26 weeks but the community midwife is saying 31 weeks I don't want to end up there too early
xx

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 1:21pm

Crashing your thread ladies! My hairdresser has always said it's safe to dye hair provided no ammonia, it may be a different colour than usual (so similar to what yours said Clare). I've always had highlights done instead when PG though, as the dye won't touch your scalp and still helps with roots! I just got her to do a few more than usual to cover up more of the roots.

Glad you are all well ladies, I will hopefully be joining you on here in a week or so!

xxx
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 3:54pm

Hi ladies, just a quick one as I'm at work. Clare, I've dyed my hair 4 times so far since I've been pregnant. Like the others said its fine as long as no ammonia and done in a well ventilated space xx
Ashastar

What's Up?

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 4:02pm

Thanks ladies, you've been a great help. Highlights actually sound like a good idea. As long as my hormones dont mean I end up with green hair! :snigger:
It would be difficult going potentially another 11 weeks with my hair looking like this but just wanted some reassurance that it wouldn't be harmful. xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

What's Up?

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 9:57pm

Pip I just saw your post-sorry! I'm starting classes next week. . I wasn't sure if I was going to go but decided to give it a try, i also signed up for a twins class through NCT which is a one off thing for 2 hours. There other classes were all booked up. I was told by my midwife that twin antenatal classes generally start earlier because they can come earlier but it does seem that all hospitals run them a bit differently. Xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Friday, April 24th 2015, 9:56am

Hi ladies, how's everyone doing?

Pip - I started classes last week at just over 27 weeks, the rest of the women were 28+ but we're expecting baby to make an early entrance so went with earlier dates. Generally found quite good, but they skimmed over induction (about 10 seconds, if that!) so I'm not sure how relevant their tips will be.

Had checkup yesterday and everything seems to be going well, baby head down but, judging by all the big rolls and kicks, that changes several times a day anyway! Belly contorts into some seriously strange shapes these days! Happily reported no swelling etc to come home with feet like balloons last night - blaming midwife for jinxing them!
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

Pip

Friday, April 24th 2015, 11:13am

Great news highlander 28 weeks already wow! So exciting won't b long now at all
Glad u r keeping well.
Hope every1 is else is doing good.
My 20week scan yesterday went well so going to get ordering stuff and really trying to enjoy this experience I never knew I was such a worrier until now I just go from 1 thing to the next
xx

What's Up?

Friday, April 24th 2015, 3:22pm

Hi ladies hope your all doing ok.
Highlander At least you managed to escape swollen feet until now, mine have been huge for weeks, can't get a lot of shoes on but I have a lot of fluid retention because I have rubbish kidneys! Have they told you your likely to go early or is it just a feeling you have?
I've also started my classes and found it quite good. I've gotta twin workshop on Monday ran by NCT too but the antenatal class is a lot better than I thought even though I'm the only one expecting twins.

Pip I'm so pleased you can think about buying things now-that's when it starts to feel so real when you start to see all the little purchases building up. xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Friday, April 24th 2015, 3:37pm

Hi ladies, hope you are all well. I've also just developed the swollen feet today although I think it's because I've had to spend so much time in the car driving.

Pip congrats on the 20 week scan. It's so exciting starting to buy little bits and pieces! Although I've still bought barely anything! I made a list last night of all the things we still need and I think my hubby nearly had a heart attack when he realised how much there is! My mum is buying our pram thankfully and she is going to order it at the end of the month. So exciting!

Has anyone been for a 4d scan? I'm thinking of booking one for later this week as I think it can only be done up to about 28 weeks and I'm now 26. Was just wondering if anyone who has had one thought it was worth the money? xx
Ashastar

What's Up?

Friday, April 24th 2015, 4:58pm

Hi Ashastar, I have a 4d scan booked for next Wednesday. My sister bought us it a while ago because we were talking about getting one-this was before we were being scanned every week and I started to go off the idea. We decided that we would take my mum to this one as she has been desperate to go but we wanted to make sure things were still going well. I'm starting to look forward to it now, they do look amazing! xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Friday, April 24th 2015, 5:39pm

Hi Clare, I think I will try and book one for this week too. When I had a private scan at 15 weeks the sonographer gave us a free preview of 4d and it was amazing what you could see. We were able to make out the baby's face really clearly even then so I kinda want to see what it looks like now! There's a place near us that does it for £59. It's just a 15 min appointment and they only give you photos and no dvd etc but I'm thinking it might be worth it. xx
Ashastar

What's Up?

Saturday, April 25th 2015, 11:04am

I think it's worth it too, they have became so reasonably priced and the pictures look fantastic. Hope you manage to get booked up ok xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Reg: Oct 16th 2009

Children: 1 precious boy

Saturday, April 25th 2015, 11:47am

Hello lovely ladies

I have just started my second Trimester.... Exciting, I think I will be more excited and relieved when I start my third trimester. Feel a bit Uneased as always worrying if baby is fine.
Years of trying to concieve and a miracle happens does sort of maybe do that to you!
I am not having any pregnancy symptoms, luckily!
Just sore boobs and tiredness in the evenings. Luckily no vomiting at all.
Hope everyone else is doing fine.
4x ICSI- Feb 10, Dec 11, Oct 12, Apr 13: :BFN:

ICSI- Feb 15: :BFP:
bab22 Born on 04/11/2015

FET - May 17 - Cancelled
ICSI - Aug 17

What's Up?

Saturday, April 25th 2015, 7:39pm

Hi Babyh and welcome to 2nd trimester. Glad to hear your not feeling too bad, here's hoping that will last.
Your definitely not alone with the worrying, seems to be a common theme but great you have got to second tri and are doing well. xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Pip

Saturday, April 25th 2015, 11:58pm

Hi babyh congrats on getting to the 2nd trimester I am the same just move from one worry to the next, but it does get better as the weeks go by.
Glad u r feeling well, they do seem to say the 2nd trimester is the easiest for the kind of thing
xxx

Tab

Ace

Sunday, April 26th 2015, 8:11am

Hi girls and welcome Babyh
Just dropping in to say hi and hope you're all well.
Time's progressing now it's super exciting!
Xxx

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Sunday, April 26th 2015, 7:00pm

Hello everyone!

I guess I am due to make the jump to second tri chat too! 14 weeks on Tuesday.

Another worrier here. It's my second time too so you'd think I'd be more chilled, but no!

Looking forward to chatting

Xxx
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Pip

Sunday, April 26th 2015, 7:13pm

Hi net great to see u on 2nd tri 14 weeks already! That seems quick maybe not for u ::P

Hope every1 is doing well. I have picked up a few small bits and bobs this weekend which has been fun
xx

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE