You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Rachael*

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 22nd 2010

Children: Two boys & One girl :)

What's Up?
Keep growing little baby :pray:
Mummy & Daddy love you xx

Friday, February 13th 2015, 7:51pm

Scan went ok she's growing really well & is already just over 2.5lb, they checked the cord, level of water everything was fine - was told to just keep an eye on movements. She had hiccups which was funny to watch & make the scanning lady slightly annoyed as she couldn't get some of the measurements : D
Well Tab - have you spoken to your MW about the spotting?

Thanks again for everyones concern these babies can make us worry :thumbdown: xx
starsmile Rachael's Diary

FET August 2014 = :BFP: bab10

Reg: Mar 5th 2014

Saturday, February 14th 2015, 11:46pm

That's great Rachel, hopefully bump will behave from now on!
IVF #1 April 2014 Cancelled - OHSS so freeze all cycle
FET #1 July 2014 BFN
FET#2 Oct, :BFP:

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Rachael* (15.02.2015)

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 8:24am

That's great Rachel xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP
Twins Girls Born August 09 : D
Shock Natural BFP - Oct 12
Baby Girl Born June 13 : D
Shock Natural BFP during DR!! - October 14
Baby Boy Born June 15 : D
Another Shock Natural BFP!
Baby Girl Born January 17 : D
Hmcfeather's Diary of My Brood

Rachael* (15.02.2015)

Reg: Nov 3rd 2014

What's Up?
Pink twins on board :-)

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 12:37pm

Brilliant news, so glad to hear it xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.
IVF Nov 14 BFP :give_heart: :give_heart: It's TWINS!

2 beautiful girls arrived 8/6/2015, 7 weeks early but perfect. Kayla Grace 4lb1 and Sophia Faith 4lb 3.

Clare

blowkiss

Rachael* (15.02.2015)

Rachael*

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 22nd 2010

Children: Two boys & One girl :)

What's Up?
Keep growing little baby :pray:
Mummy & Daddy love you xx

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 3:16pm

Thanks ladies, i think she'll be laid back like her sister. Still strange to think both my girls were conceived at the same time just one was put back fresh & this one was frozen
DH keeps saying they will look the same, anybody know?
starsmile Rachael's Diary

FET August 2014 = :BFP: bab10

Reg: Feb 25th 2011

Monday, February 16th 2015, 6:50pm

I suppose it would be the same as having non identical twins just not on the same day! Xx
ICSI PGD 2012 no transfer
ICSI PGD may 2013 no transfer
DIVF converted to IUI :BFN:
DIUI March 2014 :BFP: Ectopic

DIUI Sept 2014 :BFP: Twins!

What's Up?

Tuesday, February 17th 2015, 9:19pm

Rachel my twins are non identical and were obviously from same IVF. One is finer with blonde, curly hair, the other has straight dark hair. They look completely different so your ones might look alike or totally different!!
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Wednesday, February 18th 2015, 8:59am

Hey ladies, just a quick question...(prob wishing thinking) but felt funny sensation in belly last night - like a twitch in the eye, but below belly button on right hand side - 18+6 today, only lasted a few seconds and haven't had it since. Could this be baby? Do hope so!
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

What's Up?

Wednesday, February 18th 2015, 11:33am

It could very well have been a baby movement you felt. They are very light and fleeting to start with but as you get a bit further on you won't be able to miss them and then comes the really weird stage when you can see your whole tummy move : D
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

What's Up?

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 8:26am

Hope you are all doing ok xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

What's Up?

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 9:36am

Hi Heather how are you doing? This wee board has been a bit quiet lately.
Im at 18+3 now. I'm being scanned every week because one of the girls is a bit smaller and there worried it could develop into twin to twin transfusion syndrome. I've to rest a lot and not be up and about much so a bit more time to over analyse stuff. The positive thing is I've been online and picked all the nursery furniture, Moses baskets and stuff. Trying to get a bit organised because time is starting to fly!
Hope you and all the other ladies are keeping well. xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

2 beautiful girls arrived 8/6/2015, 7 weeks early but perfect. Kayla Grace 4lb1 and Sophia Faith 4lb 3.

Clare

blowkiss

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 9:26pm

Hi ladies, had 20w scan last week and all was well bar low placenta - not a problem, should lift as pregnancy progresses... Or so I was told.... Heavy bleeding this morn and stuck in hospital 3 hours from home now, won't fi d out what's going on till morning ;( Anxiety was starting to lift, worse than ever now :(
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 9:28pm

Glad to hear they're keeping close eye on you Clare, fingers crossed wont be t2t x
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

What's Up?

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 11:27pm

Highlander you poor soul what a worry for you. I know you will be really anxious but try and rest and hopefully there will be an innocent explanation tomorrow for the bleeding. Thinking about you xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

What's Up?

Monday, March 2nd 2015, 9:26pm

Highlander hope your doing ok today :xxx:
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 10:52am

Thanks Clare had no bleeding yesterday afternoon so got discharged after dinner. Doc wanted to keep me in just incase but they weren't doing any tests, ward was full and i felt like i was wasting a bed, and I was knackered after a night of very little sleep so thought bed rest at home would be better. Also, hubby had come through to see me so thought I'd get a lift home rather than him doing another 6 hour round trip today. They warned i may bleed again over next few weeks and i'll need to go back for monitoring if i do.

Woke this morning to more bleeding but not much and darker than yesterday so hoping its just old blood dislodged in drive home xfingers Dont worry - Will phone midwife/hospital if it gets heavier or turns bright red again. In hindsight should have probably stayed in another day. Going to get such a bollocking from doctor if I end up back in hospital :(

Was planning on going back to work tomorrow but think I'll take a few days off, give myself atleast 24hours after last signs of blood.

This wee one is giving me grey hair!!
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

What's Up?

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 10:59am

That's so weird, I was just thinking about you there and popped in to see if you had been on. You were so not wasting a bed. It is important that you are checked out. Did they scan you and stuff? Make sure you rest and don't go back to work until you are sure you are ok. Put your feet up and relax. They cause us so much worry these wee babies, keep us on our toes.xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

What's Up?

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 1:16pm

Apologies ladies I have been awol recently. Life just seems to be very busy these days!!

Clare I am glad that you are being well monitored and being instructed to rest up lots.

Highlander hope the bleeding has settled and you are resting up too. Did they ever find the source of the bleeding. My friend had a low lying placenta right up until 34 weeks when they were going to admit her re concerns of placenta previa but it had shifted just at the last minute so she's out of the big risk zone!!

All good with me on the bean front. I'm 24+5 so time is marching on rightly. Sometimes it seems like an age away before I will get to hold my baby and I wish it would go quicker and then other times it amazes me we are almost in the 3rd tri already!! Had a scan yesterday and whilst bean wasn't cooperating with the scan as he/she is breech and at an awkward position all is as it should be. Am quite uncomfortable at times but mostly ok compared to last time when it was really hard going. Am being referred for physio as my left hip and lower back are bad so hopefully that will help. It is strange how every pregnancy is different. Have managed not to find out what we are having but it is killing my DH. He is literally dying to know but I am being strong. I haven't seen any boy bits at the scans but that doesn't really mean a lot as doc scan over that area really quickly in case we do see what flavour we are having.
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

What's Up?

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 5:39pm

Hi All you second tri ladies.
Heather that's not so good your feeling uncomfortable. Hope the physio helps! I'm permanently attached to my pregnancy pillow just now and that seems to help the aches and pains at night time. Also a belt thing physio gave me helped the hip pain. You have did great not to find out what you are having, I'm way too impatient.

I'm not too excited for tomorrow's scan, just hope these too girls are behaving them selves now. Don't think I can take any more stress or high drama ;(
It's weird that they drained all that fluid yet my bump doesn't seem any smaller, it just doesn't feel as tight or uncomfortable.

Hope all you other ladies are keeping well too. xx :thumbup:
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

What's Up?

Friday, March 13th 2015, 11:03am

Pregnancy is stressful for all of us on here I think to a greater or lesser degree. Like I said to someone before no-one really tells you about the worries etc of pregnancy. We just concentrate so hard on getting those two lines unsurprisingly that some of the problems etc can come as a shock. I do understand that you are not excited about your scan and I hope that your LOs are behaving themselves in there. We found out the last 2 time what we were having and as this will be our last time I just want a surprise. People keep annoying me though as I suppose 4 kids is a lot by todays standards but they keep saying oh are you hoping for a boy or will you keep going until you get a boy!!! Drives me mad. Actually if we had a choice both DH and I would plump for another girl. Just feels like I know what I am doing there and have all the gear already for girlies but either way happy and healthy is all I really want : D

Hope you're ok highlander xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Friday, March 13th 2015, 2:39pm

Hi ladies, doing ok thanks, still spotting and (sorry tmi) had a few really dark, almost black, clots/bits of tissue and some random sharp pains past couple of days - had ligament pains when moving quickly/sneezing etc in past, but get these when I'm standing/sitting so not sure if same thing. Wee bit cramps last night too. Off work today so waiting to see if it continues before calling midwife - just saw her on Tuesday and she was happy everything was ok at that point so don't want them to think I'm a total hypochondriac (even if I am!)

You're right heather - we spend so many years trying to get pregnant but don't think of the pregnancy complications till we get here - had never even heard of amniotic bands or placenta abrupt ions etc a few months ago. My sister in law had a bit of bleeding around 20 weeks but was pretty blasé about it, even booked holiday abroad a few weeks later, I'm scared to climb the stairs!

They didn't really get an answer re bleeding, just treating as low placenta until there's any evidence to the contrary - worried any tests will start the bleeding again.

Sorry to hear you're having pains so early on heather, hopefully the physio will help. We're in the opposite boat, I'd quite like to know what we're having but hubby really wants to keep it a surprise. Asked them not to say at 20 w scan, and didn't see any obvious boy bits but I'm not the best at reading those scan pictures anyway! Have a hunch it's a girl though...

Hope scan shows your girls are both ok Clare, and no sign of twin to twin syndrome x
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "highlander" (Mar 13th 2015, 2:40pm)

Friday, March 13th 2015, 6:40pm

Update - just after typing earlier message I passed a biggish clot so did as every neurotic first timer does... Fished it out the loo and put it in a urine sample bottle with hot water (clots dissolve, tissue doesn't apparently). Didn't dissolve so called midwife and just been in to see her (with sample as requested, so wasn't an entirely pointless exercise!). She thinks it still old blood and isn't too worried unless it turns red / cramps get more frequent. Feel bad for wasting her time but decided it was better to be safe than sorry. Booked mon / tues off and doing NOTHING for next few days to see if it'll stop...
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

What's Up?

Friday, March 13th 2015, 6:57pm

Highlander, you shouldn't feel bad for wasting her time, that's her job and it was important you got checked out.
You really are having a bit of a time of it with this bleeding, good idea to just chill, get your feet up and relax.
Hope you are being looked after and have no more episodes of this over the weekend. Take care xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

What's Up?

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 11:18am

Highlander don't ever worry about wasting their time. It is their job so don't worry about it xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 9:23am

Thanks heather and Clare, got routine appt with obstetrician next week so will see what they say. wee one very active yesterday so whatever is causing the bleed doesn't seem to be affecting them thankfully.

Bad dose of baby brain just now - stopping mid sentence, leaving iron on, burning dinner... and have started crying at really stupid things which hubby was initially embarrassed about but now thinks is hilarious! (Episode the other day on phone to complete stranger, poor guy didn't know what to say, and another in cafe over the choice of soup!) really weird dreams too, but bumps getting the blame for interrupting sleep - he/she likes to practice karate about 3am! Amidst the frustration, I'm taking it to be a good sign the pregnancy hormones are still doing their thing!

Hope you're both keeping ok - how'd the scan go Clare? Any word of your physio appt heather?
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

What's Up?

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 10:08am

Morning Highlander,

Hormones really do can weird things. When I was in the hospital both times after having babies I totally lost it with my hubby that he wasn't in the hospital enough. Combination of hormones and tiredness and it is weird I can still feel that anger when I think about it and I know it wasn't his fault : D When I was in hosp with girlies that is when my DSS was first ill and was critically ill and they were trying to save his life and second time he was juggling looking after the twins. This time we have been joking that he will basically live with me in the hospital. He will take girls to school and pick them up and bring them to the hospital so I can't complain rotf

No physio yet. Really in need of a proper support band as baby is breach and is causing me lots of discomfort at the mo. Loads and loads of movement recently and hubby keeps getting kicked in bed when I am cuddling with him!!

Hope you are both doing well xxx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

What's Up?

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 10:54am

Hi ladies, I'm totally with you on the hormones thing Highlander. I've been like that for weeks, finding myself really emotional and crying over absolutely everything, adverts, songs, you name it I'm in tears. Positive sign that you are still feeling loads of movement though. Hope you get some answers at your obstetrician appointment.
My scan last week went well, fluid had all evened out and they both had good heart rates so hope it will be the same tomorrow.
Heather you have waited a while for physio, the support band things really help so hopefully they can rush it on a bit for you.
Hope all you other ladies are doing well too xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Pip

Reg: Feb 11th 2013

Children: 1 Labradoodle, my furry baby

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 6:08pm

Hi ladies, can I join u here? I am 15 weeks a wee bit behind most of u I think.

Can't wait to be able to feel movements so I know my twins r doing ok, I have been a bit of a worrier.

I've decided it's really about time I invested in some new bras, does any1 have any recommendations? I don't wanna spend too much as they may take another growth spurt lol.
Xxx
Pip :thumbup:

1st IVF Nov 2013 - mmc (blighted ovum)
2nd IVF ICSI sept 2014 - freeze all
Dec2014 FET :BFP: :BFP: it's twins xxx

What's Up?

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 7:28pm

Welcome Pip! :)
I've found it hard to find bras I'm comfortable in but have recently found a few that are great. H and M do some nice ones and so do Bravado, I got a few delivered online from them and they have quite a good range of ones that are a bit prettier lol, some of them are just not flattering one bit. Xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Tab

Ace

Reg: Jul 15th 2014

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 7:38pm

Hi Pip- it's grand to see you on here.
I had a drama rush into Debenhams in my lunch break as felt like my boobs had grown massively over night. I got a few from their range can't remember what they're called, they're not v pretty at all though- they look more like sports bras.
Feel amazingly comfortable though. I'm going to invest in something a bit more attractive this weekend. Haha.
Xxx

Pip

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 8:30pm

Thanks ladies, did u get measured or just get a size up?
Hope u r both doing well, how many weeks r u tab?
xx

Reg: Oct 17th 2009

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 10:02pm

Hi pip, if you can get yourself measured that would be best. The general idea is that you buy a size where you are comfortable on the tightest hook, so you have room to move out as your bump grows, and with the cup size make sure you are supported underneath the bust, but you can have a little bit of room at the top if you find you are getting bigger, so there is room to fill. Does that make sense? The most important thing is to make sure it's non- wired. Hope that helps x
TTC 8yrs
3 early mc
ICSI x 3 BFN
ICSI no 4 march/April :BFP:
1 [zx076] seen 7 wks.
bab21

Pip (19.03.2015)

Reg: Mar 20th 2013

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 10:08pm

Hi ladies, hope you are all well. I haven't been on here for a while so it is nice to see some new faces have joined us!

Clare, glad to hear the fluid has evened out and things seem well. Good luck for tomorrow.

Highlander, that bleeding sounds like a nightmare but at least all is well with the wee one. Just make sure you continue to take things easy.

I am almost 21 weeks now. Can hardly believe it! I had my 20 week scan last week and everything seemed to be fine. We didn't find out the sex but my hubby is convinced he saw boy bits! I didn't notice anything although to be honest I wasn't really looking!

Have any of you started to buy stuff for the baby yet? I've done lots of looking online and in the shops but so far haven't made any purchases! It's quite overwhelming how much is needed for one little person! xx
Ashastar

IVF June 2014 :BFN: :tear:
FET Nov 2014 :BFP: smile2

What's Up?

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 11:30pm

I did get measured Pip but a few of the ones I got did have plenty growing room, thank God. I didn't get measured for the ones online obviously though, just went with the size I had been getting, they are a bit more expensive but really comfy.
Thanks Ashastar, glad your scan went well too.
I have bought some things over the past week and our family are starting to order some things now too. I feel time is really going in now and because we need to get two of stuff don't want to leave it to the last minute.
It is really hard to know when the right time is to start buying, I've been constantly worried about tempting fate but I'm also trying to stay a bit practical xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

What's Up?

Friday, March 20th 2015, 10:07am

You make me laugh with the sudden growth spurt in your boobies!! I always go to Bravissimo and get fitted. I do know that you are not meant to wear unwired bras but in truth if there was no unwire my boobs would be on the floor. They are always rather larger but am up at a 34H at the mo and need to go up a cup size. May move to non-wired at this next fitting but they really don't provide anywhere near the same support but are loads comfier!!

Glad ther scan went well Ashstar. That is a big reassuring one. I do remember with our last one at a scan thinking I had seen boys bits but the doc just laughed and said it was the umblical cord!! It's all such a blur on the scans it amazes me what they can tell at times.

I may be completely crazy but did anyone else watch the programme about the triplets last night? All I could think was how amazing would that be and was slightly jealous!! Like I say completely crazy and my hubby just laughed and said no!!
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Tab

Ace

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 9:29am

Pip I got measured, but they didn't leave much room for manoeuvre so I'll prob need to buy again in a few weeks.
I'm 18+2- next scan is 31st march, had a quick scan last Saturday after a bit of bleeding and saw that one of the babies is a boy.
So excited! But then last night I had more spotting when I wiped- I'm trying not to stress as midwife said it's not a worry unless you have it consistently over a few hours and then she'd send me in to get checked again. She said twin pregnancies are a roller coaster - they really are!!
Can't believe how quickly time is flying now. Clare I totally understand what you mean about balancing the tempting fate and not leaving everything to the last minute.
Ashastar- I haven't bought anything yet I'm going to leave it until after 20 week scan. I have emptied the nursery though so at least some preparation is underway. Glad your scan went well.
Hmcfeather- the triplets were gorgeous! I was devastated for the couple that lost one though it was so sad.
Xxxx

What's Up?

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 10:54am

Tab I think your right to try not to stress too much although I know it's hard not too. She's right about twin pregnancies being a roller coaster, always something to worry about. Won't be long until your scan now :)
I've not bought anything big yet, but have an idea what I'm getting and going to start getting more stuff in the next few weeks. Time really is flying in, it's scary!

I watched the triplet programme last night on catch up, was really emotional watching it and even saw a wee tear in my usually hard as steel mans eye too.
Hope all you ladies are doing well xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Tab

Ace

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 12:58pm

Clarabell my husband shed a tear too & he never cries. It was really sad bless the couple they were amazing.
I'm desperate to go clothes shopping again but trying to hold off from buying too much now as I want some warmer weather clothes, totally done with cold weather.x

Pip

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 6:13pm

Hi tab how is the spotting? It could b ur placenta I've heard a few people effected by that.

Well I bought maternity bras they r the most uncomfy things I've ever worn so hardly had it on gonna try and take them back and swap them.

Talking about buying things I really want to get going, scared of starting too early, but also don't want to leave it till I'm huge and struggling to get round the shops
xx

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 7:03pm

Sorry to crash your thread ladies! I lived in my emma Jane maternity bras from asos £16 each - will try and post a link - sooooo comfy. It's like a crop top in style and very soft and stretchy. Oh and it's the ones with the removal pads ( like you need those when you're pregnant!)
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Pip

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 7:18pm

Aw thanks net I will have a look xx

Tab

Ace

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 8:11pm

Hi Pip it's stopped for today. Waiting until next tues is going to be tough but I'm proper embracing PMA.
Net - will try those bras out for sure thanks.
Xxx

What's Up?

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 8:59pm

I got some maternity clothes off eBay as well as buying some new stuff and it saved a load of money. ( not bras right enough) but it's worth a try Tab if your looking to buy some stuff. The stuff I got was great to be honest.
Pip that's a shame your not finding the bras comfy, hope you can get them swapped ok because they aren't cheap.
I have found them most of the quite comfy, I also have a couple of the crop top ones and they are good too, a bit like sports bras.
Good for you on the PMA Tab!! :) xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Pip

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 12:21pm

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing?
I am looking for some advice particularly from twin pregnancies, I know there are a few of us. I started having some bleeding yesterday morning, brown but was more than spotting went to hospital and both babies r fine measuring right on size. They said my placenta was a bit low but they wouldn't normally diagnose at this stage I'm 16 weeks. I did feel reassured but still got some blood today, it's not heavy and still brown, more coming as I move around.
I am really just wondering from any1 else who has had this how long did the blood last? And whether if it doesn't stop I should go back and try and get them to check my cervix or if there is nothing to b gained from that.
Thanks ladies
xx

What's Up?

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 12:38pm

Hi Pip did the midwife say if you should be getting more checks if your placenta was lower?
I had a bleed at 11 weeks that was heavy, and varied between brown and red but not had any since then although that did last a few days.
Have they told you if you have a shared placenta or if they each have there own?
My twins are mo-di which means they only have the one placenta and I think that's why there monitoring so closely.
The really positive thing is that both babies were well yesterday and a good size so hopefully this means that the bleeding is not affecting them, but I know how hard it is not to worry about these things xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Pip

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 1:07pm

They both have their own placenta so they seemed happy for me to wait till 20 weeks for next appt. the sonography was not positive it was that just said the placenta is a bit close to the cervix but babies head was there so she couldn't see it great. I was just hopeful the blood would have stopped today. Babies seemed unaffected yesterday but can't help worry about what is going on
xx

Tab

Ace

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 3:33pm

Hi Pip
Just catching up on posts as haven't been on for a few days.

Seeing a bleed is so worrying, I totally feel for you.
Ive had a few bleeds my last one was Sunday. They scanned me back at 17 weeks but like you couldnt find anything and babies were great so said to leave it until 20week scan unless I started more consistently or more heavily bleeding.
They said it might be from cervix as there are lots of blood vessels (I think that's what they said) they can sometimes bleed a bit.
Also said it might be from thrush or infection but it would be rare to bleed without other infection symptoms. I went to my gp for a swab to test last week and waiting for results. Might be worth checking that out?

I feel a bit more reassured now I can feel the babies moving.
Hope everyone is okay xxx

What's Up?

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 5:49pm

I know it's hard not to worry, it just feels like a constant worry sometimes but if it carries on its probably worth going back in again if it will put your mind at ease.
Tab good to hear you are feeling the babies move, that is reassuring and won't be long before you are the same Pip and starting to feel movement too. Xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Pip

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 6:52pm

Thanks tab and Clare, I think if it's still there 2moro I will phone them back, yesterday they gave me the choice of checking my cervix or having the scan so I had the scan but now I'm thinking maybe should have had cervix checked.

It's good to know I'm not the only worrier, this twin pregnancy stuff is hard going
My MIL is buying us cots and she is desperate to go and order them, I really want to wait till 20 weeks but I haven't told her about the bleed as I don't want her getting all wound up.

I hope everyone else is ok, not long till 20 week scan tab
xxx

What's Up?

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 7:07pm

Your definitely not the only worrier, there is a whole team of us here who are the same!
I know what you mean about buying things. I was originally waiting until 20 weeks to buy anything big but to be honest I still feel resistant at 22 weeks, not sure why. I've a whole list written of what we are getting but have only bought a few things.
xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

8 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

8 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE