You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Aug 16th 2012

Children: We have a beautiful little girl and a boy now expecting another little one

Tuesday, April 9th 2013, 9:42pm

Cherlou I'm having a boy not a girl lol and I'm sure starting swimming would be fine for you I'm 26 weeks and starting this week... Think it would be nicer if anything especially with carrying twins it will take a right load of weight of you I would have thought an poor you fainting again defo think 4 litres sounds a lot but maybe as you are carrying twins u need to double everything lol. And yes 28 weeks I would say is 7 months.

Easter eggs... If you knew me you would laugh at yourself asking me that question ha ha not a fan of exercise normally lol but having to do these ones on the gym ball that physiotherapist has given me my back and legs have been killing today can't wait to get in the water and see if it makes a difference.

Xx
1 DD born Oct 07 8lb 5 oz***** 3 Miscarriages at 15, 14 and 5 weeks****1 DS born july 13 8lb 9oz***1DD born Aug 14 7lb 11oz!

Children: We have a beautiful little girl and a boy now expecting another little one

Tuesday, April 9th 2013, 9:50pm

Here is something for you to all have a giggle at... Me in a onesie looking like an elephant :eyebrows: pmsl
WESTMIDSGIRL has attached the following file:
  • image.jpg (116.87 kB - 14 times downloaded - latest: Apr 21st 2013, 9:47pm)
1 DD born Oct 07 8lb 5 oz***** 3 Miscarriages at 15, 14 and 5 weeks****1 DS born july 13 8lb 9oz***1DD born Aug 14 7lb 11oz!

Reg: Feb 26th 2010

Children: A beautiful son

Tuesday, April 9th 2013, 9:54pm

Super glam onesie!! Don't you look great! xxx

Cherlou

Superstar

Reg: Apr 8th 2011

Children: Hoping for a miracle!

Tuesday, April 9th 2013, 10:19pm

Oh no sorry WMG...had so much to catch up on I must of got mixed up! Congrats on ur boy :)
U look v glam indeed!!
I look more like a whale these days :(

Cherlous ICSI diary

5yrs TTC
Me 29 DH 30
QE Gateshead
1 IVF May 11 0 fert. :tears:
2 ICSi Sept 11 :BFN: :tears:
3 ICSI Jan 12 :BFN: :tears:
ARGC
4 ICSI Immune cycle (IVIG/Steroids) July 12 :BFN: :tears:
5 FET Oct :BFP: It's a :boy: and :girl:

7/6/13 Poppy Grace and Riley Lucas arrived : D We are so unbelievably blessed xxx

Tuesday, April 9th 2013, 11:10pm

Ha ha thanks an I really don't think I look glam feel like an elephant lol. Don't know why I chose to wear the onesie for bedtime what with getting up for toilet every 2hours in the night lol and I'm sure you don't look like a whale Cherlou x

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "WESTMIDSGIRL" (Apr 9th 2013, 11:11pm)

Moogle

Reg: Sep 12th 2008

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 8:09am

Lovely big bump WMG! You look fab :) I haven't been able to fasten my onesie for weeks already ;)

Cherlou, great to hear how you're getting on. Sorry to hear you're still fainting, I guess you can never drink too much water in pregnancy so upping it is def worth a try. Sounds like the twinnies are doing fab though, and all the best for Monday's scan :) 28 weeks by my reckoning is about 6 1/2 months...you are in your seventh month, but won't be a full 7 months till about week 30-31. I just tend to round up a little when talking to folks I don't know so well - makes me feel less self conscious about the humungous bump! ;)

EE, glad you had a scrummy birthday tea!

Heather, that's great news about the scan, so pleased LO is doing fine and you're getting plenty of rest, or as much as you can with the girls ;) Big decision for two weeks time then - did you have a section with the twins? I'll be delivered between 35-37 weeks (the later the better obviously), and will have to start thinking about induction v. section soon. I think I can pop into third tri and join you by tomorrow : D

Hello to Rally, RW, Buzzbee, Lisa and all you other lovely ladies :)

AFM: more drama in Mooglesville am afraid. I'll not bore y'all with too much detail (I'll save that for a long overdue diary update later ;) ), but I woke up feeling a bit peaky on Tues early hours, and by lunchtime I was concerned about LO's reduced movements again, so headed up to the hospital. Luckily my Dad was up for a visit so was able to look after F. Well, all seemed fine with bubs on the doppler and CTG, but about five minutes into the monitoring I started puking violently - everywhere! And that was me for the rest of the day, I couldn't stop. In between bouts of sickness they managed to do a scan, which was all good, but I'd become severely dehydrated so they kept me in overnight on a fluid drip with a cocktail of anti-sickness drugs and antibiotics. I couldn't even keep sips of water down, and with all the retching and cramps I was getting so worried for baby, but the midwives were great, checking the hb as often as I wanted and doing regular CTGs. So, anyway, I got home yesterday afternoon - seems like it was probably just a nasty bug and thankfully I'm able to eat and drink a little now. One thing after another eh? :rolleyes:

Take care everyone and will catch up again soon xxx

BFP Jan 2008: M/C at 13 weeks
BFP April 2009: Fantastic Finlay born 3/1/2010 xx
BFP May 2011: Beautiful Brodie born asleep 2/1/2012 xx
BFP June 2012: M/C at 5 weeks
BFP Oct 2012: Cuddly Kira born 6/6/2013 xx

My diary: Sunshine, Stars and Rainbows

Reg: Jan 16th 2011

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 11:28am

Oh God Moogle, what a nightmare you've had recently. Glad you're on the mend now and can keep food down. Dont know what i'd do if i couldn't eat!! :thumbdown:

Just a quick post from me today. I hope you lovely ladies and bumps are all good (nice one WMG!!!) I'm doing fine but feeling like time is really dragging just now which is why i've not posted for a few days. Hopefully i'll pick up soon. We've got our few days at a posh hotel coming up in a couple of weeks so hoping that can lift me out of this mood bigcloud

Sending you all lots of love.

blowkiss xxx

Buzzbee

Reg: Apr 14th 2009

Children: A son and daughter - our family is complete :)

What's Up?
Absolutely love being a mum of 2 but OMG it is hard work and very tiring! Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 1:12pm

Moogle - sorry to hear you have had a sickness bug. I have had two sickness bugs this year and I am rarely ill. Our immune system is weaker when pregnant isn't it? My DS keeps bring lovely bugs home for me from nursery so I have had a constant snotty nose for god knows how long and two really bad spells of sickness. I have never felt so lousy. I hope you are fully recovered soon.

RG - I'm sure it will feel like the longest pregnancy ever as no doubt you just want he / she here and safe in your arms. Hopefully the 3rd tri will go quicker for you. Do you work? If so when do you finish for maternity? I am counting down the days until the 9 August LOL! I am using holiday before I start maternity so hopefully I can have a few weeks at home nesting again before the LO arrives.

WMG - love the bump! You look glowing - even if you are in a onesie LOL :laugh: I could never wear one of those as even before I was pregnant I was always up for the loo in the night so it would just drive me mad. They do look super comfy though.

Cherlou - that's annoying about your GTT test. I had one last week and haven't heard back so assuming I don't have GD but wondering whether to ring them to double check - just in case they too have lost my results! Good luck for your growth scan on Monday.

EE - LOL yes I was Hoping77, then Blessedin2011, now I'm Buzzbee and sticking with that one, even though my DS is no longer interested in The Hive cartoon! Have you bought anything for the LO yet?

Hi to everyone else. I see there is a few moving over to the third tri soon so all the best for the last trimester although I'm sure I will be chatting to you in that thread before your LO arrives - I think! What week do we move over to the third tri? Is it 28 weeks? I have completely forgot from when I had my DS.

Not much to report here. Eating like a pig and the bump is growing daily! I definitely look much bigger with this pregnancy than I did with DS. I was told it's because our stomach muscles are more relaxed if you have been pregnant before so your belly sticks out quicker. Unless of course you're a super fit woman who does 1000 stomach crunches a day LOL! That isn't me :teehee:

xx
An almost 4 year old son and a 21 month old daughter :)

Cherlou

Superstar

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 2:44pm

Sorry u been so poorly moggle, really pleased the hospital looked after u. I had sickness bug few weeks back and it was awful. I agree out immune systems must be so much lower. Hope u r resting as much as u can xxxx
Buzz bee I feel like I'm eating loads too. Lat few weeks I have really ballooned...guess it was always gonna happen. Although cant imagine the size I will be in 2 months...terrifying thought! August sounds such a long way away hun but it will fly I'm sure. When r u planning on starting maternity? Anyone else starting soon? I have 2 more weeks to go :)
Rally girl I'm v jealous of ur hotel break. I have been trying to persuade Dh but no such luck. We can't afford it but I would love a little break away before all the crazy starts.

Going shopping tomo ( after GTT test) to hopefully get a load more stuff. I went to mothercare today and I felt totally lost. Nearly cried actually. Just feel like I don't know where to start and have no real idea what I need. It's all v overwhelming. Don't think it helped that I had dreadful sleep again so am proper grumpy today:(

With regards baby monitors...what r people thinking of going for and do u need 2 with twins? Am confused by the sensors vs video vs normal. Plus the price of them!!

Cup of tea and little nap for me I think, see if I'm more chirpy when I wake up. Think even my little dog is wary of me today ...hee!
Xxxx

Cherlous ICSI diary

5yrs TTC
Me 29 DH 30
QE Gateshead
ARGC

7/6/13 Poppy Grace and Riley Lucas arrived : D We are so unbelievably blessed xxx

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 9:03pm

Moogle sorry to hear your having a crappy time that must have been horrible for you!

Lol buzz bee I don't wear it that often to be honest but when my daughter puts hers on she likes me to wear mine so we can be "twinsies" as she calls it lol. And I can't stop eating either... Came back with a bag full of munchies from asda earlier and hubby looked disapprovingly at me and said "bag of diabetes that is" :snigger:

Rallygirl hope the hotel relaxes you a bit and makes you feel better soon :hugs:

Cherlou not surprising it's overwhelming with twins! Think most people would feel the same.

I have an admission to make I have never had cravings or anything before but I can't stop sniffing the clean washing :whoops: :laugh: is there something wrong with me?? Ha ha hi to everyone else xx

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 10:49pm

Oh Moogle you poor thing but so pleased that you were well looked after in hosp. Can't wait for you to join me in 3rd tri. I had a section last time as was told it was safest for babies and that sealed it for me. My current doc feels bit differently about it. She's more mindful about my health and recovery and whether we would want to have another. I think we will have a section planned for week 40 and I go naturally before that great as i think I'd prefer to try vaginal this time. Doc says it is more dangerous to go over week 40 from mid-30s and i can't be induced due to the previous section but it'll be lovely to have a definite date that I won't go past.

Cher it can be overwhelming having twins but I promise that it'll be more than ok. It's fantastic. I simply have a motorola £20 basic monitor and it has always done me fine. Just got a new one recently and you don't need two as you'll find they are nearly always together. I've heard the more sophisticated monitors just cause panic if it goes off.

RG hope time passes quickly for you soon and your mood picks up : D

WMG looking the look : D

Hope everyone else are keeping well xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP
Twins Girls Born August 09 : D
Shock Natural BFP - Oct 12
Baby Girl Born June 13 : D
Shock Natural BFP during DR!! - October 14
Baby Boy Born June 15 : D
Another Shock Natural BFP!
Baby Girl Born January 17 : D
Hmcfeather's Diary of My Brood

Cherlou

Superstar

Friday, April 12th 2013, 8:43am

Thanks HMC, I'm so torn between asking for a c section but they really push natural here so may say no.
I'm not sure what I want.

Say waiting for GTT and am already starving. At least 3 hours before I can eat :( Gonna be a long wait xx

Cherlous ICSI diary

5yrs TTC
Me 29 DH 30
QE Gateshead
ARGC

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Friday, April 12th 2013, 9:27am

Hope times passes quickly for you Cher til you can eat again : D
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP
Twins Girls Born August 09 : D
Shock Natural BFP - Oct 12
Baby Girl Born June 13 : D
Shock Natural BFP during DR!! - October 14
Baby Boy Born June 15 : D
Another Shock Natural BFP!
Baby Girl Born January 17 : D
Hmcfeather's Diary of My Brood

Cherlou

Superstar

Friday, April 12th 2013, 12:50pm

Am in nandos :) Relatively straight forward this morn so hopefully won't lose results this time xxx

Cherlous ICSI diary

5yrs TTC
Me 29 DH 30
QE Gateshead
ARGC

BeeS

Ace

Reg: Oct 31st 2009

Children: Two little boys born March '11 and Sept '13

Friday, April 12th 2013, 8:30pm

Rallygirl, sorry you're feeling low. It's understandable you should be nervous and clock-watching this pregnancy, and it's brilliant you have a nice trip away lined up to help you relax!

Poor Moogle! Sounds like a rotten bug. My little boy had one this week but luckily I managed to avoid catching it off him, though of course I got plastered in the stuff... Hope you're well on the mend now - it can leave you feeling weak even after the sickness has gone, something like that, can't it?

Cherlou, all the baby stuff there is to buy can be so overwhelming - especially with twins on the way, I bet! But don't let the marketing get to you. You need to be able to feed your baby, clean them and nappy them, keep them warm and give them somewhere to sleep - that's about it! Don't worry about toys as people will probably buy these for you as gifts. And as for clothes, you simply need a stash of body suits and sleepsuits. They don't need proper outfits until they are a bit bigger. There are some really cute ones out there but they are a lot more faff to get on and off! And again, friends and family will probably love to buy you cute little things for your tinies to wear.

We have a tough time at home as my M-i-L who has advanced lung cancer is living with us at the moment. We spent the day with her in A&E today as she was admitted to hospital with a bad chest infection. Luckily I was able to drop our little one at his nursery for an extra day so he was happily playing with his friends while all the drama went on. In general we are just about coping (and our little one is particular amazing and resiliant - children are so accepting!) but it is hard to imagine how we will manage when number 2 arrives and demands so much attention. I know people survive much tougher circumstances than that but it's certainly our own little trial just now.

My belly bump is getting bigger and I think I have the beginnings of reflux coming now - it just feels like the start of it in the back of my throat the last few days. I didn't get it until a bit later on last time and it was just about manageable if I kept a stash of Gaviscon in my handbag. So I hope the earlier onset of it doesn't mean it's going to be worse this time round. Is anyone else suffering from it already?

Keep well, all xxx
Bee

PCO/Amenorrhea. Resistant to Clomid. Success with Gonal F ovulation induction.
DS1 born Mar 11 and DS2 born Sept 2013

Buzzbee

What's Up?
Absolutely love being a mum of 2 but OMG it is hard work and very tiring! Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

Saturday, April 13th 2013, 10:38am

Cherlou - I agree with Bee re what to buy for your LOs and don't be fooled by all the marketing. Re clothes there are so many cute outfits out there for babies but seriously I think all they need for the first months are comfy cotton sleepsuits and vests. That is one of the things I will definitely be doing differently with this one. Re baby monitors I can't recommend highly enough getting a video monitor. We use to have a BT one, which was good, but when DS started moving about more in his cot then we decided to get a video one and we regret not getting it from day 1. I know as newborns they usually stay still while they sleep but it is still lovely being able to see them on screen while you're downstairs. We have a Motorola one and it is very sensitive to sound too. Another thing I would recommend buying is a pillow to help prevent flat head. I never got one with DS and when he was younger he would just sleep on his back, even though we would try and lie his head to the side he would turn back and over time the back of his head became very flat. Thankfully I found a pillow (from Spain) which has made his head look so much better so with this LO I plan to use a pillow from the start. It may be that your LOs sleep with their heads to the side and alternate as they sleep so they'll be fine but I personally would advise getting one just in case. You don't have to buy a pillow from Spain, the one I got was especially for babies already with a flat head. There are loads over here that you can get to use from day 1 that just help prevent it. Have you heard back re your GTT test?

WMG - glad it's not just me then eating rubbish. Maybe I should get a onesie that looks like a pig LOL :laugh: I think that's cute that you dress like your daughter - probably something i will do if my daughter asks me to. I can't wait to have mum and daughter days :)

Bee - heartburn is horrible isn't it? I use to have Rennie by my bed and suck on one of those as it would hit me in the night with DS. Sorry to hear about your MIL. Your DS sounds lovely. Like you I wonder how much more demanding my DS will be when the LO arrives..

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend. The sun is shining her and it feels a tad milder - woohoo!

xx

Saturday, April 13th 2013, 2:41pm

cherlou do let us all know how ur gtt test went.

bees sorry to hear about ur MIL that must be tough on u all!

buzzbee it is great having a daughter we have our own little movie nights and cake baking days etc its lovely... altho something u can still do with a boy lol. she likes to have her hair trimmed at hairdressers when i get mine done too bless her and LOL at the pig onsie comment can just picture it now.

webt to my first aquanatal class today feeling tired now and legs feel like jelly lol was so strange getting out the water felt like someone had hung loadsa shopping bags on me as the weight hit me getting out LOL was all good tho now have to take my little princess swimming tmoz as she wanted to come with me today lol

xx

Saturday, April 13th 2013, 4:18pm

Hi girls,

I was talking to friends at work about monitors, or I should say they were with me, I'm finding everyone wants to give advice about what to get and what not to get, and everyone contradicts each other! Very confusing! One told me to get a video monitor as their house had 2 floors and it was easier than nipping up and down the stairs all the time, the other told me not to as they're super sensitive and used to flare up at the slightest movement and light up their bedroom waking them up all the time.... thinkthink they did make me laugh saying their son who must be about 1 by now knows what it is and looks right into the camera and shouts MUMMY into it knowing that she'll crack and come play with him :teehee: if she ignores him, he sighs and starts hollering for his Dad instead!

Moogle, you poor thing I hope you're feeling better lovely blowkiss

WMG glad to hear your enjoyed your aqua class, I hope it helps your back x

Buzzbee, I didn't think babies were supposed to use pillows, it does make sense though, I'll have to google them x

Bee, I'm so sorry to read about your MIL, it must be putting quite a strain on you all, try not to overdo things x

Cherlou, starting maternity leave in 2 weeks sounds like heaven :biggrin: with twins I'm sure you'll need that time to keep relaxed. I was thinking about starting 4 weeks before my due date which would be the end of June, really just to use up my holidays but I've been told I can leave them and get paid for them in April, so I might do that instead.

Off to the gym, think I might need to invest in bigger gym t-shirts I'm bursting out of the ones I have!

xxx

Buzzbee

What's Up?

Saturday, April 13th 2013, 8:17pm

EE - re monitors, you're right, people have different opinions. Before we got the video one we had a BT one, which was super sensitive to noise. They all light up I think. Well the ones I have had do. If you mute it so you don't want to hear them it's the lights that get your attention if they're making noise, IYUWIM. The video one is sensitive to noise too, all the good ones are I'm sure. We turn the volume on the lowest as otherwise you hear every single noise. At first we had it full blast as we wanted to hear our DS breathing but as time goes by you do become a bit more relaxed. I love my video monitor. DS hasn't worked out yet to wave at the camera LOL. I bet that'll be funny when he does. We'll have probably stopped using a monitor by the time he realises that. Other monitors people would recommend are the Angel ones with the pads but then I would hear some say the alarm would go off by mistake and send them into a panic. I think they are very good for women who have premature babies or if their LO has breathing or any other health problems. I would definitely have got one of them then, as well as video. You'll know which one to get and what will suit you best.

Re pillows, they're not proper pillows like what we would have. If you google infant baby pillows you'll see. They kind of have a hole in the middle so the back of their head rests in it whereas if they lie on a mattress there is more pressure on their soft skull. I know lots of mums who didn't use the pillows and their child didn't get a flat head because they weren't always asleep on their back. My DS just never turned his head to the side when sleeping so over time it became flat.

WMG - aww that sounds lovely what you do with your daughter. I am excited about having a girl and hope that all is well so I can experience that mother daughter bond. I've been swimming with DS lately, trying to get him use to the water ahead of our holiday in 3 weeks. It is nice floating and taking the weight off. My back is starting to ache now. I remember it would hurt like mad if I walked far when I was pregnant with DS. I highly recommend those bump bands if anyone is experiencing the same.

xx

Moogle

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Saturday, April 13th 2013, 9:54pm

Evenin' all :wave: Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend.

:hugs: to you Rally. Totally understand how time must be dragging for you. We'll get there hun xxx

Cher, I hope you get your results back this time and that all is good. The other ladies have given good advice on stuff to buy for the babbas. As for baby monitors, there's something for everyone out there. Video monitors are maybe a bit of a luxury if money is tight. We bought a fairly basic BT sound monitor, which was fine, until the charger cable stopped working about a year ago. But even at that, F was already 2 by then and a lot of parents don't bother with a monitor after the first year or so. So it did the job - most of them will!

WMG, I've never had that craving but it sounds like a nice one! Glad you enjoyed aquanatal, I've been thinking of joining my local class.

Heather, that sounds like a really good plan of action. I have to admit I'm always a bit nervous of ladies being left too long past their due date, although of course it's their decision in the end. Going to pop over to third tri in a bit - yikes! ;)

Sorry to hear about your MIL BeeS, it must be very tough for you all just now :cuddle Re: reflux - I had bad heartburn from early second tri with both the boys, and felt like I spent most of those pregnancies knocking back the Gaviscon! It's amazing how it just disappears after baby is born though! This time I'm only suffering from it a little so far, and only the last couple of weeks.

EE, you make me feel like such a slob with all yer swimming and gymming! ;)

Where are you off to on holidays Buzzbee? A wee break sounds fab 88)

AFM, am feeling much better today although I have still been exhausted and a bit nauseous since getting home from hospital. DH has been a star, taking a couple of days off work to look after F and catch up with the shopping/housework etc. He's no a bad laddie really. Thankfully LO has been wriggling loads too the last few days. Clever baby - hope she keeps it up!

Take care all xxx

Cherlou

Superstar

Sunday, April 14th 2013, 7:24am

Me too Moogle, everyone so active! Walking the dog tires me!!

Thanks for all ur advice ladies. We ended up buying the a angelcare Sound and movement monitors just because I think I would feel a lot better knowing I will be woken if there is a problem, especially as they r likely to b premature. We did seriously consider video monitors but the one with a sensor was £200 and we need two. Just couldn't afford it as lady in shop said it was it necessary. If I was having one I would prob have stretched to it but buying two of everything is really stretching us. I'd hate to work out what we have spent so far and we r nowhere near done. The only worry I have with the monitors is if the babies won't settle apart. I have two Moses baskets so am planning on sleeping them apart which means they could both have own mat. If that doesn't work I will have to put them in together and buy a different type of monitor as don't think u can put two babies on one mat?
WMG I would really like to try aqua natal classes but no idea where they do them? Bet it wAs hood fun tho xxx
Buzz bee those pillows sound great, will get googling. My friends baby had a problem with his head shape because of how he laid and now wears a little helmet to correct it, which my friend found really hard at first.
EE I know I feel a bit lazy starting ML at 30 weeks but all advice I have been given says too so who am I to argue. Am getting higher and more tired now so don't think I could do much more anyways. U sound like ur planning on working right till the end? Least u get more time off after. Will u take the year ?
Bees so sorry to hear about MIL, it sounds like u have a lot to deal with emotionally right now. Big hugs to u. Thanks for all the advice ref clothes. I think babies look cutest in little baby grows anyways so planning on getting lots of them. What's difference between a baby grow and a sleep suit? And when do they wear bodysuits/ vests? Do they go under a baby grow? Even in summer! I feel so clueless!!
Hope everyone else doing well and planning on a relaxing Sunday xxx
Had GTT but won't get results until this week so hoping they come back ok. We had our first nct class yesterday. Was great to meet new people but so far I didn't really learn everything. Lots of sticking post it's on big sheets but no real hands on advice. Hoping it gets better as it cost a lot. Lady running it couldn't answer a lot of questions. She is a trainee so maybes doesn't have the knowledge? Anyways it was still fun and I kept pinching myself that I was actually there, that I was actually pregnant :) My little miracles.

Back to work tomo :( So day of washing and chilling today!

Cherlous ICSI diary

5yrs TTC
Me 29 DH 30
QE Gateshead
ARGC

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Lisa Lou (15.04.2013)

Lisa Lou

Reg: Nov 1st 2008

Children: 2 gorgeous little Boys - our miracles!

What's Up?
I have the most gorgeous boys on the planet! x

Sunday, April 14th 2013, 9:00am

happy sunday ladies and lovely bumps, how r u all? wow its been super busy in here again. lots to catch up on and glad on the whole everyone is ferling ok. the third tri seems to be creeping up quite quickly now and I can sense we are all getting a little panicky about everything we have ave to buy! I still have loads of DS stuff and im still fretting bout the other bits we need! it still all adds up...and money is tighter this time round with me not working! I must write a list and get organised!
baby/bump is growing loads and moving like a right action man which is lovely. shall we all be brave and post new bump pics this week?
have a good day all. x

Lisa Lou
babydust

ME: 30, PCOS
DH: 32, Low Count

1st ICSI: BFP miscarriage @ 9 weeks
2 natural BFP both lost @ 8 weeks

March 11 FET: Beautiful BFP!! Baby Jayden arrived safe and sound on 29/12/2011, he is perfect!!
December 2012 shock natural BFP!! Baby Shay arrived quickly on 28/07/2013, he is gorgeous!!

Cherlou

Superstar

Monday, April 15th 2013, 6:51pm

Good idea Lisa, will take a pic and upload.

Well good news...GTT came back fine! First thing I did when I found out was buy a kit kat...hee! Growth scan went well today, very faint again so felt pretty icky but lay on my side and pushed through. Naughty twins squashing my blood supply. My lil lady is now a tiny bit bigger than my little man for the first time. They r pretty much identical size and weight tho which is fab. Since wed one of them has flipped over and is now breech. Her feet and bum are pushed into my bladder which explains the severe pains/spasms I keep getting. I honestly feel like I'm going to suddenly we myself but when I go to the loo I don't even need it. His head is pushed firmly against my bladder too so it's no wonder I've been having such discomfort these last few days. It's hard at work as I can't go to to the loo when I need to as have to wait till play times! Could be interesting!!

My changing bag arrived today and I LOVE it. Managed to find a gorgeous one designed for twins by pink lining an managed to get it 30% off for £64 instead of £95. It is amazing...and huge so hopefully will be ideal.

Dh making me watch the hobbit DVD tonight....groan!!!

Hope all u lovely ladies had a good Monday xxx

Cherlous ICSI diary

5yrs TTC
Me 29 DH 30
QE Gateshead
ARGC

Buzzbee

What's Up?

Monday, April 15th 2013, 7:20pm

Cherlou - great news about your GTT. My diet hasn't been great I must admit and in a way I almost wished I had it as it would force me to diet and eat healthier. LOL DH wanted to watch the Hobbit over weekend too. Not really my cup of tea. Sleepsuits are the all in one, so with long arms and legs and they stud up, and the bodysuits are the little vests and you can get no sleeve, short sleeve and long sleeve. When my DS was born in July 2011 we had quite a warm summer so some days I just had him in a bodysuit and nothing else - in the house that is. You'll know what to dress them in to keep them warm enough. In winter when it's cold I would put him in a long sleeve bodysuit and sleepsuit. I bet that is uncomfortable having her bum pushed on your bladder. I think my LO is using my bladder as a cushion too as sometimes I get this sudden urge to pee. A friend in work is pregnant with twins and she has been advised by her MW to finish work earlier than she planned, I think like you a good 8 weeks or so before her due date. They prefer to be more cautious with twins don't they? Oh and I think you have gone for the right monitor given your twins might be prem. I would've opted for that too if it was me.

Hi LisaLou - I will try and post a pic of my bump this week. I bet I am bigger than most of you even though you're a few weeks ahead of me. I really do look bigger this time around - probably not helped by the not so great diet!

Moogle - glad to hear you're feeling better. We're going to Portugal, in a villa. Can't wait. I got some holiday clothes yesterday for us all. Never been abroad before with a bump so had to buy new - any excuse LOL!

Hi to everyone else. Has anyone else got a scan booked this week? If so I hope it goes well. I havemy NHS 20 week scan next Monday, I feel better about it having had a private scan at 18 weeks so fingers crossed all is still OK and she is growing fine.

xx

Cherlou

Superstar

Monday, April 15th 2013, 7:38pm

Thanks buzzbee, ur lovely xxx

Totally know what u mean about having GD to force u to be healthy. I kinda thought that too but then there is a higher chance u will get it later in life so it is a relief not to have it. Anyways I think chocolate is a needed part of pregnancy. I try to always have my 5 a day but dony deny myself any treats either. Think my bump my eclipse all of urs now..feel huge. Yes my MW said 30 weeks, which is 7 weeks before I will be induced. The way my bladder is its gonna be hard going that long!!
Not long till ur scan now, 20 weeks is a big mile stone I felt xxx

Cherlous ICSI diary

5yrs TTC
Me 29 DH 30
QE Gateshead
ARGC

Monday, April 15th 2013, 8:15pm

Hey ladies!

Cherlou oh I know that feeling felt like I'm going to suddenly wet myself several times lately lol glad ur gtt test came back ok. Oh and your midwife should be able to tell u where the local aqua natal classes are to u but u could call your local pool and ask them? That's what I did.

Buzzbee lucky u getting a bit of sun! I am feeling so huge myself lately. My back has been causing me so much pain the last few days everyone's been saying bet u have a ten pounder... I'm like "don't wish that on me people" lol. Don't know how my back will take 13 more weeks an how the heck I have room to grow for 13weeks lol. Don't remember aching and hurting this much with my daughter lol.

Lisalou looking forward to seeing everyone's updated bump pics!

Moogle hope u are feeling back to your Normal self now

Hi everyone else!

Xxx

Cherlou

Superstar

Monday, April 15th 2013, 8:32pm

Ok here goes...lets see if I recall how to do this. Excuse blurry/non make up self...took yest on slob day!!
Cherlou has attached the following files:
  • image.jpg (22.96 kB - 10 times downloaded - latest: Apr 21st 2013, 9:47pm)
  • image.jpg (26.4 kB - 10 times downloaded - latest: Apr 21st 2013, 9:48pm)

Cherlous ICSI diary

5yrs TTC
Me 29 DH 30
QE Gateshead
ARGC

Cherlou

Superstar

Monday, April 15th 2013, 8:54pm

Still think it looks so much bigger in the flesh!

Cherlous ICSI diary

5yrs TTC
Me 29 DH 30
QE Gateshead
ARGC

Monday, April 15th 2013, 9:39pm

Cherlou, you look fabulous, what a perfect bump and you have two in there! You may feel huge but you look great, and do i see tummy muscle lines down the sides too :biggrin: what brand of changing bag did you get, I've been googling them all weekend, some are so expensive, but I guess we'll be carrying and using them daily for he next maybe two years!?

Moogle I'm so pleased to hear you're feeling better, make sure you keep resting where you can x

Buzzbee, Portugal sounds great lucky you :cheeers: when do you go?

AFM 25 weeks today, I still can't believe it's really happening...15 weeks and we'll be 3!

xxx

Monday, April 15th 2013, 10:27pm

Aww lovely bump Cherlou u have defo grown! Lol at EE's comment about stomach muscles I think she is right! Xx

Buzzbee

What's Up?

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 10:06am

Love the bump Cherlou. It is so neat. Mine is a similar size I think and I am only 19 weeks and carrying 1 LOL! I will try and post a pic this week.

I had leg cramps last night! Woke up for the loo and behind my knee at the top of my calf got cramp! OMG it was so painful. Thankfully it didn't last long.

Anyway, just popped on to say hi while I am on hold to our IT department. Had an upgrade yesterday and not surprisingly we have issues and I can't access certain things LOL! At least I can access this ha! x

Oh EE I go 2 weeks on Friday - can't wait! x

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 11:23am

What a gorgeous, amazingly neat bump Cher. I'm several weeks behind you and only carrying one and i'm much bigger but you look like a lovely slim girl whereas i'm a curvy 14/16 and always have a wee fat belly without being pregnant!! :snigger: Good news about the GTT.

Buzzbee, very jealous of your Portugal holiday. I was there in October with my family in a big villa and it was fantastic. :cheeers: BTW, i had a cramp in my calf in the middle of the night but it only lasted a few seconds, i immediately flexed my foot and it went away, phew!!

Happy 25 wks EE!! Wonder if we'll end up in at the same time having our LO's since i'll be delivered a few weeks early?? It's a possibility!!

WMG, i have heard from a few folk that they grew a lot in the first 2 trimesters then slowed right down in the last one. Hopefully that's what is happening with us. TBH i'm a bit alarmed at my weight gain/growing tummy as i've still got 15 weeks to go and, like you, i'm thinking how have i got room to grow another 15wks??? I'll pop!!!

So glad you're feeling better Moogle. Sending big :hugs:

Hiya to Lisa, AG and everyone else. Hope you're all growing lovely bumps.

Lots of love.

blowkiss xxx

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 1:44pm

Rally girl good to see you back! How was your hotel break? Hope you are feeling a little better now! And well with my daughter It took me a good while to get a bump prob til I was about 7months an then popped out but defo wasn't as big as this time although they do say u grow bigger quicker with subsequent pregnancies don't they lol.

Well here is my bump taken on Sunday at 26 weeks 3 days :snigger:
WESTMIDSGIRL has attached the following file:
  • image.jpg (65.78 kB - 4 times downloaded - latest: Apr 21st 2013, 9:48pm)

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 2:50pm

Looking fab WMG. I've not had my wee break yet, we go a week today :thumbsup: Just thought i should get out of my gloomy mood and join back in the chat. I'm definitely feeling brighter, that's probably the weather.

blowkiss xxx

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 4:01pm

aww well thats good to hear! yes the weather has a funny way of cheering pekple up when we finally get a bit of sun doesnt it x

Cherlou

Superstar

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 7:42pm

Honestly girls the photo don't really show it but I'm huge! Everyone telling me how big my bump is. Will take another pic to see if it captures it better! Def no muscles...no idea where the line came from! It's not there now :)

WMG u look lush hun, they do say ur bump pops a lot quicker in second pregnancies as muscles have already stretched. I think it's nice when u start to show tho...I didn't like the in between phase when nothing fit but maternity clothes hung. I miss having a choice of clothes to wear tho, bought v little maternity stuff so v bored of it all now!
Rally not long to go till ur week away. I'm glad ur feeling brighter, sun certainly helps. My mood changes daily...v dependant how I slept I think.
Buzzbee I had a leg cramp last night too! How wierd we all had it. It was awful, I screamed out and Dh had to rub it really hard till it went away. I woke up and stretched out my leg and then it kicked in! Who knew cramps were so painful!!
EE happy 25 weeks...it's a miracle isn't it! I remember this time last yr me and u sharing tips about immunes and herbs etc, feeling like it would never happen!! Regarding twin bag I went for a pink lining bag...they do all the yummy mummy stuff. Will upload a pic of it later...it's so nice :) Worth investing in one u like I think, like u say we will carry it around long enough.

Had awful day at work :( taught a yr 5class who were so badly behaved, I could of cried. Ended up shouting at them and felt guilty to my babies as I felt so stressed out. Keep thinking 8 more days, 8 more days!! Early night I think to recover!
Xxx

Cherlous ICSI diary

5yrs TTC
Me 29 DH 30
QE Gateshead
ARGC

Lisa Lou

Reg: Nov 1st 2008

Children: 2 gorgeous little Boys - our miracles!

What's Up?
I have the most gorgeous boys on the planet! x

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 8:25pm

hello all!

cherlou and wmg im loving your gorgeous bumps, they make me broody and im already pregnant ha ha! cherlou, its funny how pics dont always capture how big or small something is, I know when your carrying round this massive cargo it can feel like your an elephant when in fact your actually looking fab...its a different story when it is actaully you. I feel weighed down big time lately and I only have one baby on board.

wmg im also with you on the how can I possibly grow for another 14 weeks, crazy isnt it...as rallygirl says tho im sure itll slow down soon and we'll th en have another big spurt at the end.

ill upload a pic tomorrow when I turn 26 weeks. . cant believe im saying 26 weeks...it still feels unbelievable! I think ill still be in shock when ive given birth and im holding him in my arms...lol..cant believe weve been this lucky.

bump measures 35 inches now all the way round... will check diary to see how it compares with last time at this stage.

im glad your feeling happier rallygirl, the nice weather does help doesnt it.

hi buzzbee, EE and everyone else, hope your all well, looking forward to seeing all your bump pics. xour all

Lisa Lou
babydust

ME: 30, PCOS
DH: 32, Low Count

1st ICSI: BFP miscarriage @ 9 weeks
2 natural BFP both lost @ 8 weeks

March 11 FET: Beautiful BFP!! Baby Jayden arrived safe and sound on 29/12/2011, he is perfect!!
December 2012 shock natural BFP!! Baby Shay arrived quickly on 28/07/2013, he is gorgeous!!

Moogle

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 10:24pm

:hi:

Aw Cherlou, I think your bump looks perfect - you definitely look "all-babies" anyway! Really pleased that your GTT came back clear and that you're finishing up work soon - time to get those feet up : D

Lovely big bump too WMG - you're almost catching up with me now ;) Though mine certainly hasn't slowed down at all, even with all that sickness last week... my belly button has now well and truly disappeared - something that my 3-year-old finds hilarious!

Great to see you back Rally dear :) Bet you can't wait for that fine wee break away :o)
And you too Buzzbee, Portugal sounds blissful :o) :o)

Hello to everyone else, it's lovely and busy in here - third tri is sooo quiet just now... though not for much longer eh girls? ;)
AFM, not much going on - thank goodness! Have another scan on Thursday so hopefully that'll all be fine. Has anyone else been prescribed iron tablets? I was given them last week after my illness, as my blood count was indicating anaemia, but I'm really struggling to take them as they're playing havoc with my digestive system (reflux, crampy stomach and the runs!). I know I should persevere, but I never normally suffer from anaemia even in pregnancy, so am sure it's just because I hadn't been eating when they took the last blood test. I really just want to feel semi-normal again!

Anyway, take of y'all and your blossoming bumps xxx

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 10:32pm

cherlou yeah i only have a few maternity things as everyone keeps telling me what a waste of money they are as u will only wear them for a few months which i kinda get i suppose. I just have been wearing alot of tracksuit bottoms and loose tops but as i say i do have some maternity stuff but even the maternity tops i have got are starting to get too small now lol and i usually get the same with photos make bump look smaller... funny because in normal life when not preg we complain pics make us look bigger! lol

lisalou i know what u mean my backs been playing up rotten will be on crutches by time we are full term lol (hope not)

moogle i havent had to with this pregnancy but i had to take iron tablets when preg with my dauvhter as was really quite badly anemic with her. i was fine with the iron tabs sometimes made me slightly constipated but nothing too serious. and as for belly buttons mine popped out when i was about 3/4 months an stayed out ever since.... my nephew said the other day i can see the babys willy :snigger: ha had to explain no its my belly button ha ha. looking forward to joining u in third tri not too much longer now

xx

Moogle

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 10:43pm

:chortle: at your nephew WMG - I take it you have an outy then? :snigger: Mine is a wee cavernous inny usually, and hasn't popped before until well after 30 weeks! I did manage to push one of my belly-bars through last week, but can't say it was a good look! Thanks for info re the iron tablets hun. It's weird isn't it, the side effects apparently include constipation and/or diarrhoea - bleurgh, I really don't want either thank you ::P I might stay off them for a couple of days and make sure this bug is well and truly out my system, then try them again later in the week.

Lxxx

Buzzbee

What's Up?

Wednesday, April 17th 2013, 2:26pm

Funny how we're all experiencing cramp now eh? I eat bananas too most days LOL! To those who have had children before wouldn't you say contractions feel like cramp in the whole of your stomach and back? I am dreading labour. So much so I am debating whether to ask for a c-section. I know having a section can be tough too, especially afterwards, but I really dread the thought of having another 28 hour labour nailbite

Moogle - hope your scan goes well tomorrow. Never had iron tablets before but maybe if you're at the back end of a sickness bug that could be contributing to the symptoms you're getting.

LisaLou - I too feel so lucky to be blessed with a natural miracle. Amazing how being pregnant through IVF can kick start your body eh? Look forward to seeing a pic of your latest bump.

Cherlou - do you finish for maternity in 8 days then? What age are year 5? Are you getting much sleep with your bump? I find I am less tolerable on little sleep, especially at the moment as DS is having a phase of waking up at least once in the night. DH are snapping at each other more because of the tiredness.

RG - I hope you have a lovely break next week and it picks your mood back up. I completely understand why you would feel up and down. Where are you going?, I do think the weather can affect your mood too. It's been so cold hasn't it? Hopefully Spring is finally upon us and milder weather. Not sure if the prediction of a heatwave in May is true :mmmmmm

WMG - re maternity clothes Asos have a nice range and lots in the sale too. I tend to wear dresses for work and you can get some non maternity dresses that cut under the boob and look just as nice. I am buying the next size up (14) and they fit over my bump fine. For casual I wear mostly leggings and long floaty tops. I've just visited a friend who had a litlle girl 3 weeks ago (she was so tiny compared to DS!) and she has kindly let me borrow all her maternity clothes, jeans and stuff, so that's saved me some money although a begrudge spending loads on maternity clothes. Love the pic of your bump too.

Hi to everyone else. As I was saying to WMG I have just visited a friend who had a little girl 3 weeks ago. OMG I have forgotten how tiny babies are LOL! She was delicate and beautiful. DS looked massive next to her. I thought he would get jealous when I held her but he seemed fine. Not sure what he'll be like when he has one in his house all the time though LOL!

Not much else happening. Wednesdays are my day off and I love them! When I went back after maternity I went down to 4 days a week with Wednesdays off so it breaks the week up nicely and allows me more QT with DS. We nipped to the shops this morning, visited my friend, had lunch and now he is napping. I should really be doing chores but I have little energy atm, not helped my DS not sleeping great at night. I am hoping it's just a phase!

Bye for now blowkiss

Cherlou

Superstar

Wednesday, April 17th 2013, 7:11pm

Hey ladies.

Here's another pic which shows bump better ...

Got lots of comments about how huge I'm looking. Like u I'm terrified about another 8 weeks of growing. Does it slow down in third tri or do u grow the most??
Buzzbee are u allowed to elect for a c section? I'm with u in that I kinda want to elect but my consultant days I have to wait and see what position babies r in! Did u have an epidural last time? I definitely want one as dont they totally take pain away? I never understand why everyone doesn't have one if that's the case. It is scary tho! Glad u had a lovely day, Wednesday is a good day to have as it means u never do more than 2 workdays in a row!
Moogle I'm in iron but I only take one tablet a day. I also take senna every now and then to help me go to the loo. They r not the nicest tablets to take!
WMG I live in my trackies when I'm at home as they fit perfectly under the bump. Am actually in them now. I find I look biggest in dresses...like the pic of my bump today looks so much bigger than the pic of me in my trackies on mon. I might buy another top or too...will check out asos, not got anything from there.
Lisa Lou happy 26 weeks. We r so lucky aren't we!! Ooo ur making me want to measure tummy now. Take it u measure the widest part all the way round? I never get measured by midwife as they don't bother with twins. I was a bit disappointed as thought it would be fun!
Year 5 are 9-10. Was in nursery today...so much nicer :)

I have my first NHs run antenatal class tomo. Not expecting much but thought I may as well attend everything out there. Second nct class Saturday so busy busy. Least I only have to do a half day tomo as course is on the afternoon :)
It's lovely and sunny here, makes such a change.
Love to all
Xxxxx
Cherlou has attached the following file:
  • image.jpg (26.45 kB - 13 times downloaded - latest: Apr 21st 2013, 9:48pm)

Cherlous ICSI diary

5yrs TTC
Me 29 DH 30
QE Gateshead
ARGC

Cherlou

Superstar

Wednesday, April 17th 2013, 7:13pm

Sorry pic gone sideways?? Not sure why x

Cherlous ICSI diary

5yrs TTC
Me 29 DH 30
QE Gateshead
ARGC

Wednesday, April 17th 2013, 7:38pm

Cherlou defo looking bigger in that pic it's nice and round mine always looks pointy for some reason ha ha. Yeah I have pretty much been living in trackies too chavving it up lol.

Buzz bee I did used to have quite a few nice maternity clothes but when I was in the hosp and all upset from losing our second baby I gave away all of my maternity clothes to my brothers ex who was preg at the time with my nephew as I was just thinking that was it never going to happen for us.... Although now I'm still not buying many as I am 27weeks tomoz that means only 13 weeks left and hubby is adamant he doesn't want another after as he says ttc and pregnancy turns me into a crazy woman because its such an emotional time :drunk: I do tend to get obsessed with it as I'm sure most of u probably have/are after going through so much! So back to the point anyway lol probably not much point spending loads a money on clothes I'm only going to wear for 13 weeks possibly less possibly more depending on when little man comes or if I have to have c section for the low placenta.

Xxxx

Buzzbee

What's Up?

Wednesday, April 17th 2013, 8:03pm

Cherlou - yeah the epidural does numb you but when I had it it only numbed one side so I was feeling contractions on the other - awful! Plus they realised his head was chin down so I was struggling to push him out so they whizzed me down to theatre for a spinal block and forcep delivery. The spinal block was lovely, numb from the chest down. It was heaven LOL! I am not one of them who ever wanted a natural drug free birth as I am a big wimp so I was all for all the drugs LOL! I'm sure the epidural would've been fine if it had been administered properly so if I do have a normal labour with this one I will definitely want that. I don't think you get it before 4cm though although I could be wrong ?o( I think I could manage getting to 4cm maybe but I do quite like the idea of having a c-section and not having to worry about a contraction. As I said I am a wuss so some of you are probably thinking man up girl LOL! Yes your bump looks bigger on that pic. I feel bigger when I wear dresses too. If I wear my maternity pants and a blouse for work I don't look as big.

WMG - ah well if you've managed without maternity clothes up until now then yeah I probably wouldn't bother. I have actually purchased a couple of second hand maternity dresses, which is something I never thought I would do. I have never bought second hand but I reasoned for how often I would wear them. I got a Top shop one for £3! It is in fab condition and great for work. So your placenta is low then? Does that mean it could obstruct labour? My placenta is at the front, cushioning any kicks up to now.

Wednesday, April 17th 2013, 8:16pm

Yeah last time I had a scan it was at the front and low lying was quite scary really because she was like "have u bled a few times?" I was like no should I? (I did at 15 weeks but ended up having to have cervical suture put in at 16 weeks as my cervix was shortening they think possibly what caused my previous m/c's as had previous surgery too so makes sense really. Then they started saying to me if you have a bleed come straight up the hosp scared me a bit they said it was covering cervix last time and it may move the further on I get but if not then c section... Have scan at 34 weeks to check if its moved by then that's when they will make the decision but I do have a scan the end of this month so I will ask them if it has moved by then as well. And funny u say about asking for a c section because a bit of me has been sort of secretly hoping the placenta don't move so I can have one lol I know everyone says its a long recovery etc but took me ages to recover from having my daughter as she was a big baby and I teared quite badly so to me can't be any worse as everyone I know who's had c section have been up an about after few days. I was walking like John Wayne for about 6months after :laugh: and to u and Cherlou when I had my cervical suture put in I had a spinal anaesthetic too and was also great while it was working etc but I didn't half have a bad back for prob 2months or so after where the needle was and can imagine epidural probably the same as they put it in same place don't they? Sorry for the essay peeps lol x

Wednesday, April 17th 2013, 8:38pm

Hi girls,

Just a quick one from me tonight, I've been reading all your stories every evening but I'm full of a chesty cold, feeling pretty rough so another early night I think, hoping it'll be gone in a day or two :poorly: LO has been really quiet recently, I've been listening with my Doppler so all ok but I think all my coughing and sneezing has just been too much for baby!

Cherlou, yes you do look a little bigger in that pic, but still fabulous and all bump!

Love to everyone, I'm really enjoying reading all your messages each night, I promise to add some more personal messages soon blowkiss

xxx

Reg: Aug 18th 2012

Children: 1 son who has just turned 3

Wednesday, April 17th 2013, 8:59pm

Wow it's been very busy in here lots going on.

It's a quick one from me tonight as I am sooooo tired and am ready for bed!

I have been following everyone's news but am so tired it has been half term for ds so have been really busy we did Madame Tussaud's the London aquarium, the London eye and of course we had done legoland at the beginning of the hols.
I am loving the bump pictures
And here is me at 26 weeks.
And baby's first item of clothing that I have brought today!

Will come back soon and do more personals just struggling to stay awake!!
Redwillow has attached the following files:
  • image.jpg (71.39 kB - 8 times downloaded - latest: Apr 21st 2013, 9:48pm)
  • image.jpg (127.87 kB - 5 times downloaded - latest: Apr 21st 2013, 9:48pm)

Redwillows second climb of the horse My Diary

iui :BFN: X2

Ivf October 2008 :BFP: 1 beautiful baby1 10th July 2009

September start for number 2 :BFP: [zx076] seen 7+3 , 12+3 ,16+5,21+4 and 28 bab21

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Redwillow" (Apr 17th 2013, 9:03pm)

Thursday, April 18th 2013, 11:46am

It is busy in here isn't it? :hi:

Lovely bump RW and such a cute wee dress.

Hope you're feeling better soon EE. I had a rotten cold in the first tri and it is so draining isn't it?

WMG, yeah, recovery from a section isn't too bad. You have to wait a max of 48hrs before having your catheter out then that's it....you're free and encouraged to get up as soon as possible. I had a shower the night my wee girl was born but just needed help from a nursing assisstant. I think the main thing that holds folk back is not being able to drive for 6 weeks and the risk of getting an infection in your wound etc. Mind you, you can still get an infection in a tear from giving birth naturally so there are definite pros and cons to both!!

Cher, the thought of giving birth is scary, without a doubt, but honestly once labour starts you just kind of get on with it and i withdrew into myself and just went with the contractions and i dont remember being scared at all. Unfortunately, Evie got stuck and i ended up having a section. In a way I am glad i got to experience labour though. Your bump pic is great and yes, def looks a bit bigger than the other pics, still really neat.

Buzzbee, hope you had a lovely day off yesterday. We are off to a posh spa hotel for 3 nights next week, just down the road near Pitlochry (in Scotland.) Have a couple of treatments booked, it'll be bliss!!

Hey Moogle hun, hope you're still picking up and feeling stronger. Can you get your GP to do a quick iron level check on you? Neither the runs or being bunged up are particularly appealling are they?

Hi Lisa and anyone else i've not mentioned.

AFM, just about been blown away this morning whilst out for my [zx060] but at least the sun is shining. Phil is off down to London rallying this weekend [zx071] so on my tod but got a few things planned to help pass the time. Had a wee m/w check up yesterday and all is well. I've also got an anterior lying placenta Buzzbee so am only feeling kicks on my bladder really. Anyway, better go and wash some dishes and do a bit of housework. [zx172]

Lots of love.

blowkiss xxx

Buzzbee

What's Up?

Thursday, April 18th 2013, 1:31pm

WMG - I was in agony too for weeks after my son was born. I had an episotomy and the stitches fell out and I was in so much pain. I had to wee in the shower to soothe the pain for a good week or two after! And my legs were like balloons for days because of the spinal block. I looked like an elephant. So I'm thinking a c-section can't be that much worse LOL! I do worry that I may not be able to pick DS up but tbh he will be just turned 2 when the LO arrives and walks most places now anyway so doesn't need carrying as much as he use to. Aww I really hope the placenta doesn't interfere too much with your labour and it is OK. It must be scary, especially having bleeds.

EE - sorry to hear you're unwell. Our immune system is definitely weaker when pregnant!

Redwillow - I am shattered too more than usual and I am a few weeks behind you. Love the bump pic and the dress is gorgeous. I can't wait to buy lots of girlie stuff although I will be saving the dresses for when she is older as I prefer them in sleepsuits for the first few months. There is so much more choice for girls isn't there?

RG - it was so windy last night, it kept me awake. Fed up of this rubbish weather now and just hope we get a nice summer. If we can have a long spell of cold, wet and wind surely we can have a long spell of sunshine and warmth?! Or is that just wishful thinking LOL?! Your break sounds lovely. What treatments are you having? I could do with a nice back massage but I remember when I went for one when I was pregnant with DS at about 30+ weeks and I just didn't feel comfy on their bed and if anything my back felt worse. It wasn't as relaxing as I'd hoped. I thought they'd have a special chair or something. So you have an anterior placenta too? I haven't felt any kicks yet. I think I can feel her move inside but I'm never quite sure. Could just be wind LOL!

Hi to everyone else. Is anyone else constantly hungry? I have to eat every 2 hours otherwise I feel sick and my belly is growling for food. I was heaving again this morning and I thought the sickness had passed. It hits me when I get hungry. I am surprised I am not bigger than I am, as in everywhere else not my belly.

5 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

5 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE