You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 10th 2013, 8:27pm

Aww Cherlou - you look amazing! You are so neat and you are carrying two! I'm double your size already!!

Sorry not many personals, but just got a very quick question. Is anyone feeling really anxious? I know we are all anxious, but this past week I've been feeling that my anxious levels are not healthy. It isn't even just directed towards this pregnancy and baby, but includes my daughter too. I was saying to DH today that this pregnancy has been so, so, so different and that it is probably just hormones, but I've been considering whether I need counselling or to see a DR today! Very tearful and anxious at the slightest thing, especially if it involves my DD. I am a natural worrier at the best of times, but it feels heightened. Sorry to be so drab after not posting for a while! Wondering if its normal or if I should seek a medical opinion. Not sure there is much they could do anyway! Xxx

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Sunday, March 10th 2013, 10:33pm

Oh AG I've been terrible as well hun. I've been grouchy, tearful and generally low in mood which is totally unusual for me. I am incredibly anxious about this pregnancy and baby arriving very early. This pregnancy likewise has been so much harder than last time and you'd think with twins last time this would be easy.

I think combination of hormones and tiredness with looking after toddlers makes all the difference. Last time when I was tired in the evening after work I could relax on the sofa now it's home to make dinner for girls, get them bathed, ready for bed and into bed leaving me to tidy and maybe get sat down by half nine. My DH is star but he mostly works nights so with the best will inthe world he can't help.

With your DH working away so much you must be knackered AG plus moving back to a different country. It's all pressure. If you think it's more than that it is worth talking to your doc. Can't see how it would do any harm. I've asked myself recently do inthink I could be depressed but in truth injust think I am tired.

My BH and cramping happens in the evenings and nighttime so it must be linked to overdoing it.
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP
Twins Girls Born August 09 : D
Shock Natural BFP - Oct 12
Baby Girl Born June 13 : D
Shock Natural BFP during DR!! - October 14
Baby Boy Born June 15 : D
Another Shock Natural BFP!
Baby Girl Born January 17 : D
Hmcfeather's Diary of My Brood

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Lisa Lou (21.03.2013)

Moogle

Reg: Sep 12th 2008

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Monday, March 11th 2013, 9:52am

Love your wee bump Cher, you look fab! I'm a bit embarrassed to put one up as I'm so massive! I figure it's because I've got a really short torso so there's nowhere for bubs to go but sticky-out the way ;) xx

Mmm lovely flowers and choccies RW, hope you were truly spoiled by DS yesterday. I sure was - two boxes of chocs! Which is probably why I felt so pukey last night :rollseyes: xx

Heather, how's your little lady's wriggles now? I guess this is a busy stage for them growing and sleeping, so quieter spells are to be expected (maybe I should try listening to myself eh? ;) ) but I'm sure your mw/doc will be more than happy to check if you are concerned. I didn't feel DS1 move for a couple of days at around 27 weeks, and ended up having an emergency scan and non-stress test... but he was absolutely fine, just being a wee lazybones! It's definitely worth the reassurance though xx

AG honey. I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling this way. Yes, I am hugely anxious too, as you can understand. Having said that, I've felt very worried in every pregnancy... and it doesn't change anything. None of us can know what the future holds, but remember, the chances are that by this stage everything will be just fine. The vast majority of pregnancies end with a happy outcome: a healthy bouncing baby (or babies!) and a joyous family :) Let's face it, we wouldn't put ourselves through the stresses and strains of ttc/pregnancy if we didn't truly believe it was going to be worth it in the end! I agree with you and Heather though, if you think it will help to talk to someone, then go for it. Talking is always good. And we're always here too xx

I hope you all had a lovely mummy's/mummy-to-be's day, and will check in again soon... maybe with a bump pic?? Or maybe not... ;)

Lxxxx

BFP Jan 2008: M/C at 13 weeks
BFP April 2009: Fantastic Finlay born 3/1/2010 xx
BFP May 2011: Beautiful Brodie born asleep 2/1/2012 xx
BFP June 2012: M/C at 5 weeks
BFP Oct 2012: Cuddly Kira born 6/6/2013 xx

My diary: Sunshine, Stars and Rainbows

Lisa Lou

Reg: Nov 1st 2008

Children: 2 gorgeous little Boys - our miracles!

What's Up?
I have the most gorgeous boys on the planet! x

Monday, March 11th 2013, 4:32pm

Hello girls, how are u all?

Cherlou, im loving your twinnie bump..cant believe your hiding two bubbas in there..youd never know, its such a tidy bump.
I may upload mine later if I can resize the pic.

AG im sorry your feeling so anxious, I have had some very wobbly moments but on the whole ive managed to keep it in check..im sure as heather has said its all the stress you are under at the moment with move, a toddler and DH being away. It wont hurt to speak to the doxtor even jist get a little perspective and make yourself feel better.

We had our anomaly scan last week and our little boy is doing great and all looks healthy etc, so that was a huge relief. I had a lovely mother day yestersay and was very spoilt. I received some lovely ear-rings and braclet and also my fav perfume, flower bomb...I also got a gorgeous teddy from the bump too...very happy.

So will anyone else be sharing their lovely bump pics?

X

Lisa Lou
babydust

ME: 30, PCOS
DH: 32, Low Count

1st ICSI: BFP miscarriage @ 9 weeks
2 natural BFP both lost @ 8 weeks

March 11 FET: Beautiful BFP!! Baby Jayden arrived safe and sound on 29/12/2011, he is perfect!!
December 2012 shock natural BFP!! Baby Shay arrived quickly on 28/07/2013, he is gorgeous!!

Monday, March 11th 2013, 6:28pm

Thank you ladies for your support - it really means a lot. Thankfully I'm feeling so much better today. Had a long chat with DH last night. He's hugely supportive. I had a blood test today for my thyroid, but I really don't think I need to see a Dr, so didn't book a proper appointment, just went for bloods, which the nurses do. Think it was just a bad day yesterday and with everything going on!

Lisa Lou - I will put up a bump picture if I can suss out how to! Xxx

Reg: Feb 26th 2010

Children: A beautiful son

Monday, March 11th 2013, 7:36pm

Hi girls,

AG - I'm sorry to hear you're feeling anxious, the girls so far have given you such great advice. Following through on a GP appointment and talking things through can only help x

Cherlou - you look great, a perfect twin bump x

If I can ever figure out how to add pictures I'll add mine....advice is welcome, I'm not too good at that kind of thing!

xxx

Cherlou

Superstar

Reg: Apr 8th 2011

Children: Hoping for a miracle!

Monday, March 11th 2013, 8:16pm

Only got a min but wanted to check in. Thanks for all ur lovely words xxxx

Girls I think the worrying after everything our journeys have thrown at us is normal. I worry constantly and don't think I will stop till they r here in my arms. I have growth scan tomo so praying all still ok.

Big hugs to u all...love that we help each other through xxx

EE what I did was email myself the pic off my phone and select smallest size option. Then that automatically saved again on my phone and then I uploaded the small version. I have iPhone so not sure if its different on other phones but was actually pretty easy xxxx

Cherlous ICSI diary

5yrs TTC
Me 29 DH 30
QE Gateshead
1 IVF May 11 0 fert. :tears:
2 ICSi Sept 11 :BFN: :tears:
3 ICSI Jan 12 :BFN: :tears:
ARGC
4 ICSI Immune cycle (IVIG/Steroids) July 12 :BFN: :tears:
5 FET Oct :BFP: It's a :boy: and :girl:

7/6/13 Poppy Grace and Riley Lucas arrived : D We are so unbelievably blessed xxx

Monday, March 11th 2013, 9:48pm

Thanks Cherlou, I think I've added it ok...bit blurry I'm afraid! Just gone back to look, I've no idea how to rotate, sorry :mmmmmm xxx
Easter eggs has attached the following file:
  • image.jpg (86.41 kB - 23 times downloaded - latest: Mar 21st 2013, 11:46am)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Easter eggs" (Mar 11th 2013, 9:49pm)

Moogle

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Monday, March 11th 2013, 10:11pm

Girls I think the worrying after everything our journeys have thrown at us is normal.

Think you've hit the nail on the head there Cher, so true xxx

EE, what a gorgeously neat bump you have too!

...So, here - this'll give you all a laugh.... :snigger:
Moogle has attached the following file:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Moogle" (Mar 11th 2013, 10:13pm)

Lisa Lou

What's Up?

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 7:49am

EE what a lovely little bump u have to...im wiyh u moogle, my bump seems huge in comparison. Its amazing how different it is second time round. With jayden I remember I was hardly showing at 20 weeks!! And I did loose all my baby weight too but bump is still much bigger this time.
Will upload mine later dont have I.phone tho so will have to find another way x

Lisa Lou
babydust

March 11 FET: Beautiful BFP!! Baby Jayden arrived safe and sound on 29/12/2011, he is perfect!!
December 2012 shock natural BFP!! Baby Shay arrived quickly on 28/07/2013, he is gorgeous!!

Reg: Jan 16th 2011

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 9:34am

Hiya ladies. :hi:

Sorry for lack of personals but i've caught up with all the posts but my memory cant possibly remember them all :duh:

Loving the bump pics, they are all gorgeous. Moogle hun, you're not wrong that is a beautiful big bump!! Mine is still a big fat Christmas belly but is being pushed out. I'll get Phil to take a proper photo at some point but i will be clothed, no naked belly for me!! :snigger: I'd put you all off.

AG, so glad you are feeling a little brighter. I suspect it is the move that is really piling on the stress this time round. I bet once you're back it eases.

I've had a fab weekend in Woking catching up with my brother and i'm so glad Phil is back. Cant believe i'm 17 +3 weeks, i'm so glad the time isn't dragging too much.

Lots of love to you all.

blowkiss xxx

Reg: Aug 18th 2012

Children: 1 son who has just turned 3

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 11:19am

Morning all,
Loving all the bump pics they are great I will upload one later and hopefully a lovely scan picture.
I am sat waiting for my 20 week scan now and am really nervous. What I want to know why on earth do they put really stressful programmes on the tv like Jeremy Kyle when someone is worried!

Redwillows second climb of the horse My Diary

iui :BFN: X2

Ivf October 2008 :BFP: 1 beautiful baby1 10th July 2009

September start for number 2 :BFP: [zx076] seen 7+3 , 12+3 ,16+5,21+4 and 28 bab21

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Redwillow" (Mar 12th 2013, 11:24am)

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 12:28pm

Well all is well baby doing very well on the bigger side at the moment.
Very active was kicking the probe away. We got lots of beautiful pictures.
I am soo pleased that finally we both know the sex of baby.
The only concern was a borderline blood flow to baby so will have to have more scans have them booked for 28 weeks, 32 weeks and 36 weeks. I think that it may have been something to do with the fact that I had been laid on my back for 30 mins and it was the last thing they measured. They had told me it may be something that happened because of my epilepsy.
Redwillow has attached the following file:
  • image.jpg (65.12 kB - 15 times downloaded - latest: Mar 21st 2013, 11:48am)

September start for number 2 :BFP: [zx076] seen 7+3 , 12+3 ,16+5,21+4 and 28 bab21

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Redwillow" (Mar 12th 2013, 12:34pm)

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 2:08pm

Here are 2 scan pics I can't believe how clear they are!
Redwillow has attached the following files:
  • image.jpg (97.01 kB - 5 times downloaded - latest: Mar 17th 2013, 12:59pm)
  • image.jpg (126.31 kB - 5 times downloaded - latest: Mar 17th 2013, 1:00pm)

Lisa Lou

What's Up?

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 2:22pm

Gorgeous scan pics redwillow, I love the little hand one, its lovely x

Lisa Lou
babydust

Lisa Lou

What's Up?

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 6:34pm

20 weeks bump pic x
Lisa Lou has attached the following file:
  • IMG_0872.png (21.3 kB - 8 times downloaded - latest: Mar 18th 2013, 1:59pm)

Lisa Lou
babydust

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 7:52pm

Oh girls you all look great. Moogle what a bump indeed, makes mine look tiny! If my baby hadn't measured on the big size, I'd be worried that there was something wrong. :chortle: It's amazing what that 2nd baby can do! Although I am a couple of weeks behind most of you.

Red Willow your scan pics are grea, I love the little wave that's so cute :biggrin:

xxx

Cherlou

Superstar

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 8:12pm

Loving the bumps ladies...it's too exciting! Love that we r all different sizes. I like the fact mine is growing more now..,feels much more real. Mine is always bigger at end of the day then morn. Do u ladies find that?
Red willow ur photos r amazing. We have rubbish pics, never yet managed good ones. Think with being two there is less room and I have about a zillion spine pics!! Love the little hand ;)
EE at 20 weeks I barely had a bump and then boom! It will suddenly just grow :)
Had cervical scan today and all looked ok. Back for growth scan next week. Asked consultant about soreness down below and he said not to worry. He took a look (fun!!) and said it was fine. Said its prob just ring on feet a lot and pressure/increased blood flow. So not going to worry to much.

Work been tough these last few days. Been put in a new class who r hard work and am shattered. Roll on maternity! I think im going to put down 32 weeks to start leave...as babies induced at 37. Then I guess if it gets too much before hand I just go off earlier. What's everyone think? Hard to know what right thing to do is but my job is so physically demanding I have to factor that.

Hope ur all having lovely evening ladies xxxx

Cherlous ICSI diary

5yrs TTC
Me 29 DH 30
QE Gateshead
ARGC

7/6/13 Poppy Grace and Riley Lucas arrived : D We are so unbelievably blessed xxx

Moogle

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 10:45pm

thumbup Lovely seeing all of these blossoming bumps! It's amazing how different we all are isn't it? First babies definitely give neater wee bumps, your body's never the same afterwards though! I've been big with all of mine right enough - still blaming that short torso, nowt to do with eating for two ;) - with the others I was even bursting out of maternity clothes by the last weeks... nearly as wide as I am tall :snigger:

RW and Cherlou, glad your scans went well today. Such a cute wee waving hand piccy RW! Good you're getting regular scans too.
32 weeks sounds like a perfect time to stop work Cher, especially if your job is tough on you physically. You'll know yourself if you need to rest up before then.
Great to see you back Rally, and glad you had a nice time down south and that the weeks are flying by for you hun.
AG, I'm so pleased you've been feeling brighter. All these stresses and pregnancy hormones sure have a lot to answer for.

Hello to everyone else, hope you're all doing fine : D AFM, having a positive day today. I was so tempted to buy a gorgeous little newborn outfit when I was out shopping this afternoon, but I wimped out. Maybe in another few weeks... :rolleyes:

Take care all xxxx

Cherlou

Superstar

Wednesday, March 13th 2013, 5:26pm

Ur same as me Moogle. Desperate to buy but still scared!!
Well i am ill....again :( :(
Woke up feeling really sick but just thought it was the usual sickness so headed to work. By time I got to work I was v sick. I was then sick every 20 mins. Had to ask for a support assistant in class so as I could run out when I needed. Then it started coming out the other end. So came home at lunchtime. Obv a sickness bug but its bad. Been throwing up into a bucket whilst doing the other on the toilet! (Sorry for overshare!) spoke to doc who said get some dioralite..it however u say it. He said babies wil be fine, hard not to feel I'm hurting/starving them with the violence of the sickness. Work were v nice about it, think they saw how much I tried to stay. Have spent afternoob curled up around the loo :(
Think my immune system must be lower cos of my infection and being pregnant. There is a sickness bug going round at school and think I've just been unlucky again :(

Long as my lil ones stay safe! Xxxxxx

Cherlous ICSI diary

5yrs TTC
Me 29 DH 30
QE Gateshead
ARGC

What's Up?

Wednesday, March 13th 2013, 5:37pm

Evenin ladies,

That's me in the airport waiting to come home to my DH and girlies. Last trip away before baby is born so that's great news : D I am loving the bump pics. I'll try to see if I can upload one later on. Moogle mine is like yours and I too have a short torso so becomes all bump.

AG glad you had a good chat with DH.

RW great pics and news on the scan front.

Moogle I actually did buy some bepanthen cream and cotton wool pads for the baby's arrival the other day. It was well on offer an we found it the best before for sore bums. Just figured I'd bite the bullet in a moment of positivity : D

Cher great news your cervix and girlie bits are ok : D

I did go to see my consultant on Monday morning and she did a full scan and said that everything is perfect. She also did an internal to measure my cervix which was closed tightly so that has defitely helped with my anxiety about a very early arrival. She gonna check it everytime I go so that's fab. I've agreed with DH after a long talk to take a couple of weeks leave from next week so I can rest as I've definitely been overdoing it and its been leaving me felling terrible in the evening and nighttime. Anytime inam having a wobble I am just repeating to myself 'full term' over and over until I calm myself down about an early birth. So far it's working although it's only been 2 days since the scan : D

Flight has just been called so gotta run. Love to you all xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

What's Up?

Wednesday, March 13th 2013, 5:41pm

Just saw your post Cher. Sorry Hun and hope it's a short lived thing. Babies will be absolutely fine xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Thursday, March 14th 2013, 4:55pm

Wow, more cracking wee bumps on the go!!

Moogle i totally get you hun. Pointed at some cute wee dungarees to Phil while shopping in Tesco the other night but no way were we going to buy them. I think we'll be bringing our babies home in a plastic bag shaped into a babygro at this rate. I guess you are a good few weeks ahead of me so must be starting to think about getting things organised.

Bless ya Cher sounds like a horrid stomach bug. Hopefully its only a 24 hour one and has started to subside. Try not to worry hun, as Hmc said, babies will be fine. I dont know how you keep up with work, i dont work and am shattered some afternoons so god knows how you do it. :thumbsup:

Hmc, brill you've got some leave hope you can get your feet up and just rest. As i said above, i dont work and am still shattered so i take my hat off to you guys who do.

RW, fab scan pics. They are so clear! All of my scans so far have been so blurred its been really disappointing. Here's hoping my 20 week one in a couple of weeks is better.

Hi EE, AG and Lisa and everyone else, sorry but i cant see back any further.

AFM, all ok but need to ask, has anyone else turned into a pig?? :piggy: I've been eating for Scotland and cant stop. I was wondering if it's cos i'm not working and at home most of the day but i was in the same situation last pregnancy and dont remember feeling so hungry :licklips: Also, I'm waiting for this 2nd trimester boost of energy to arrive but it hasn't. I've had a wee nap zzzz in the afternoon for the last few days. It's only about 30mins but i eat my lunch and then cant stay awake. I only remember feeling like this towards the end of my last pregnancy, not at 18 weeks. Is it cos i'm older maybe?? Anyway, just wondering if anyone in a similar situation.

Lots of love. blowkiss

Cherlou

Superstar

Thursday, March 14th 2013, 6:02pm

Hi Rg, I did when I'm off I eat loads more as I'm bored, plus it's easier to nap. I say do what u need to and enjoy it. If u can nap go for it! Not long till ur scan.
HMC that's great u have some leave u can take. U have to remember last time u didn't have two 3 year olds to run after!

Still feeling rough but not as ill as yest. I have a fever and keep having shivers followed by sweats. Really hoping to get back to work tomo but just been sick twice so now not so sure. I really hate to be off, especially as this is my second absence in 3 weeks. Going to see if I can keep down a little dinner. I feel pretty wiped out at the mo :( Twins seem a lot quieter too but I can still feel them now and then xx

Cherlous ICSI diary

5yrs TTC
Me 29 DH 30
QE Gateshead
ARGC

What's Up?

Saturday, March 16th 2013, 10:00am

Happy weekend ladies : D

Cher hope you are feeling better hun.

I've got another scan on Monday which is great to see baby again. Can't believe that I'm 28 weeks tomorrow : D
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Reg: May 3rd 2010

Children: We are still dreaming.....

Saturday, March 16th 2013, 7:24pm

Hey ladies with bumps

Not been on in ages as been so busy

Loving all your bump pics, how amazing, I just love looking at mine don't you all too, it's an amazing sight I never thought I would ever see. I have tried to upload a pic but it says its too big so if anyone has any suggestions.

Got a bit of a fright last night as my left ankle was very swollen compared to right one, phoned for advice and she just said see go on Monday but to phone triage back if anything else occurs, swelling went down over night and is ok now I think, fingers crossed. Maybe just too long on feet. House is coming along and I still haven't bought anything for our little bubbas but may venture into mothercare tomorrow.

Have a fabulous weekend x x x

What's Up?

Monday, March 18th 2013, 8:55am

Oh it's all quiet here. Hope everyone is ok.

Trying to get some bump pics uploaded unsuccessfully!!
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Monday, March 18th 2013, 12:41pm

Ok Ladies, here goes my attempt at a picture. Not great quality but you get the gist!!

Hope you are all doing ok on this yucky grey Monday.

blowkiss xxxindex.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=8305

Monday, March 18th 2013, 1:27pm

Hi girls,

RG it is a grey day isn't it, we' off work this week, I think we may end up spending it indoors :blizzard: You look great, what a lovely bump you have :biggrin:

Heather, I had problems adding a picture too, I had to save it as the smallest version before I could add it I hope that helps x

Nic good to hear your ankle has gone down again, I agree maybe resting up a bit more might be a good thing x

So after telling DP that I wouldn't buy a Doppler, I went ahead and bought a Doppler! :chortle: it's great, I'm amazed how good it is for £20! I read the reviews on Amazon, and did exactly as they recommended and found junior's heartbeat within a minute or so. Almost deafened DP when he listened :teehee:

Been feeling great the last week or so, I think this must be the 2nd trimester boost so made sure I've been to the gym or swimming every couple of days, I'm guessing it won't be so easy during the 3rd?

Love to everyone blowkiss

Lisa Lou

What's Up?

Monday, March 18th 2013, 1:40pm

Lovely bump rg, u look great! Cant wait to see yours heather x

Lisa Lou
babydust

What's Up?

Monday, March 18th 2013, 3:26pm

RG love the bump : D

EE good on you for the activity. I had a few hours to myself yesterday morning when DH took girls out soni could have a lie in and got loads of housework done. It's amazing how much I can get done with the house to myself :snigger:

I sent the pic to my email as the smallest file size but then I can't figure out how to get it from my email to FZ x
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Monday, March 18th 2013, 6:04pm

Heather - when you click new message, there's a tab at the bottom of the writing pane to the right of the smileys tab called 'attachments' click that, it should allow you to attach from there x

What's Up?

Monday, March 18th 2013, 7:17pm

Thanks EE but I've tried that and when i go into attachments the file folder it isn't lit up. There is nothing to attach!!
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 5:20pm

Sorry Heather can't help any further x

Just back from a swim, was great again, I'm loving my new swimming costume. Making chilli and keeping in from the snow, I hear it's the first day of spring tomorrow?!

xxx

Moogle

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 11:20pm

Hey lovely bumpy ladies, hope you're all fine and well : D Just a quickie from me tonight as it's fast approaching bed o'clock!

EE, you are so good with all that exercise. I kept really fit with the others but am afraid I'm just being a big ol' slob this time around! If you're normally active then you should still feel pretty good into the 3rd tri... once the bump gets really big things do get a bit trickier though. I remember getting quite breathless walking up stairs etc towards the end. Which doppler did you get?

Heather, how did your scan go yesterday?

Rally, I love your pic - that's a definite baby bump Mrs, no jelly belly there! : D

Don't fink I can help with uploading pics girls, I did the same as EE and it worked ok. Had to resize the file loads - I used Photoshop to reduce mine down to about 25% original size. I wonder if you e-mailed the attachment to the lovely tech support on here they might be able to help? But I guess that would only be if the attachment is there!

Hello to Lisa, Nic, Cherlou, RW, AG and anyone I've missed (sorry!).

AFM, another scan, another sneaky peek at LO today. All looks well, except I have a low-lying placenta which they'll need to keep an eye on, but I'm back in another couple of weeks anyway. And I'll be finished work by then too yippeee! : D
Take care all xxx

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 1:34pm

Great to have a wee sneak peek at LO Moogle. Your placenta could still move couldn't it? You must be so glad work is coming to an end.

Just a quickie from me today. Had a wee reassurance appointment with the midwife today and a listen to LO's [zx076] and all is well. Doppler seemed to pick up a lot of movement from baby which is good. I think i'm having a bit of trouble differentiating between baby movements and windy bubbles!!! Hopefully will start to feel some big kicks in next couple of weeks.

Hmc, hope you can manage to get your photo attatched.

Take care everyone, hope you've all got happy bumps today.

blowkiss xxx

Reg: Aug 16th 2012

Children: We have a beautiful little girl and a boy now expecting another little one

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 6:34pm

hey ladies havent been on for a while had so much going on lately!

loving all the bump pics aww cherlou cant beleive how small u are... moogle ur bump is huge lol and i have the same prob as u with the placenta. rally girl thats a good sized bump too mines prob similar to size of urs.

had my first physio session for my sciatica felt worse after dunno if that was a good thing as shows it was working or if just made it worse! ha.

sooo i cannot stop eating for the life of me anyone else the same? like im never full or not for long lol

hope u are all well. sorry if i have missed anyone. xx
1 DD born Oct 07 8lb 5 oz***** 3 Miscarriages at 15, 14 and 5 weeks****1 DS born july 13 8lb 9oz***1DD born Aug 14 7lb 11oz!

What's Up?

Thursday, March 21st 2013, 11:20am

EE good on you for the exercise. The only time I manage it is when take girls swimming etc. Although I suppose that chasing after two toddlers keeps me on my toes : D

Moogle great you had another scan. Hopefully your placenta shifts for you.

RG how lovely to get your reassurance listen. I love listening to my LO hb and so does one of my little girls.

WMG hope the physio helps your sciatica. I remember before having physio for a bad back and it always felt worse after a session before it felt better.

I didn't have my scan on Monday as planned as the doc was ill so its rearranged for tomorrow. Gonna be very brave and bring girls to the scan tomorrow. They want to come and as so far all has been good and LO is moving lots I'm hoping it'll all will be grand and girls will enjoy seeing their little sister.

Hope everyone is ok and your bumps are growing nicely xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Thursday, March 21st 2013, 3:59pm

Just a quickie. Sorry not been on here much. It's just mental with moving! Our shipping went yesterday, so we have very little left in the house! Going away tomorrow for the weekend with friends and then just a few nights here before handover and our flight back next week. I'm shattered and I'm not even doing that much! Poor DH is having to do most of it.

I had the midwife today for my 24 week check and all was well, but I am measuring quite big. They have advised me to get a glucose test done once I get back to the UK. My weight is stressing me a bit if I'm honest. I was all baby with N with hardly any extra weight, but I put on a lot of weight after I had her due to my thyroid going underactive and it wasn't diagnosed or treated for a while. I started this pregnancy heavy and I'm already feeling like a beached whale! I reckon I will have around 20 kilos to lose after baby to get back to my original weight, which is a LOT! She did say that I hadn't put on so much since last time - 4 kilos since week 15 and that it was fine. Infact when i think of it like that i've only put on 4 kilos so far because i was losing weight in the beginning due to being sick. It's a small price to pay for our little miracles I guess!

Sorry no personals! Thinking of you all and your beautiful babies! Xxx

Reg: Aug 16th 2012

Children: We have a beautiful little girl and a boy now expecting another little one

Thursday, March 21st 2013, 6:29pm

here is my 23 week bump excuse the stretch marks and clexane bruises and scarred belly button lol x
WESTMIDSGIRL has attached the following file:
1 DD born Oct 07 8lb 5 oz***** 3 Miscarriages at 15, 14 and 5 weeks****1 DS born july 13 8lb 9oz***1DD born Aug 14 7lb 11oz!

Lisa Lou

What's Up?

Thursday, March 21st 2013, 6:52pm

You have a gorgeous bump wmg, I'm loving all these pics makes everyone seem more real now I've seen your bumps, exciting.
Sorry I haven't been on , I've had a very poorly little boy to look after, little jay has had sickness and dioreah for nearly a week bless him and has been really struggling with it.thankfully he seems to been the mend now .
I'm not feeling great today tho, am sooooo tired but can't actually sleep, my head feels heavy and I'm feeling very fat and uncomfortable so not in best of moods today. dh has been a star tho and sent me to bed whilst he makes diner and gets little man to bed which is lovely..just wish I could sleep for a bit!
Amazing grace I don't have a clue about weight in kilos, but do sympathize as I feel the weight/bump is growing at a fast rate this time but don't think there is much any of us can do other than eat healthy and try and exercise... When it gets warmer I'm sure we will
All all get out and about more which will help.
Big hello to everyone else, hope your all well, take care x

Lisa Lou
babydust

Moogle

Friday, March 22nd 2013, 3:19pm

Afternoon ladies, just popping in as I've taken a sickie from work this week - been a bit under the weather and totally shattered this week, and really didn't fancy the long trip up north in this snow!

Already swung by your diary Rally hun, but just to add - when I was about 16-17 weeks along with F, my GP told me that what I thought were gassy bubbles were more than likely to be baby wriggles! So glad your appointment went well.

Good to hear from you Westmids, and wow, you've got some size of bump there too hun! It's lovely ;) Mine actually seems to have shrunk in the last week or so? :huh: I think baby must have stretched out a bit, because she was measuring fine at Tuesday's scan.

Heather, hope you have a lovely scan today and the girls enjoy seeing their little sis for the first time. My wee boy has been to a lot of our scans, not through choice, as we would rather have kept it secret from him as long as possible, but purely because I've no-one to watch him while we go to the hospital. But he's been brilliant, so well-behaved and so curious! Last time he gave us a running commentary along these lines: "Ohh, look there's Mummy's baby on the screen. Hello baby! It's very dark in Mummy's tummy. I remember it was very dark..." Etc :snigger:

AG, you must be exhausted with all that's going on. I hope you get some well-earned rest in too, and best of luck with the move.

Lisa, hope you're feeling better soon. Glad DH is looking after you, they're alright sometimes aren't they? ;)

Hope everyone else is doing well too, take care all xxx

Friday, March 22nd 2013, 4:48pm

Fabulous bump WMGirl!! Hopefully you're not too sore from your Physio still.

Bless you AG, moving house can be crap even at the best of times, never mind when pregnant and looking after a toddler. Hope the weather has calmed a bit for you coming back next week, it's trully awful just now. I put on weight everywhere when i'm pregnant and i'm sure i lost about 17kgs after having Evie so you are not alone hun. People dont always see it if you carry the weight a certain way but i guess we know deep down if we've put on more than we hoped.

Think you're right about those bubbles Moogle, and baby has started trampolining on my bladder!! Phil is desperate to start feeling some kicks bless him. Hope you're getting those feet up. The weather is so pants isn't it?

Heather, hope the scan went well and your girls got to see their wee sister.

Lisa, glad your little boy is on the mend. Hope you've managed to avoid the dreaded D&V.

Hi to everyone i've not mentioned. Have a good weekend!!

AFM, not much to report. Feeling ok today. Have been making soup and baking cakes this afternoon, very domesticated. Weather is horrific so will most likely be staying indoors over the weekend and watching the grand prix.

blowkiss xxx

Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 6:58pm

Hi girls,

WMG looking great, what a lovely bump :biggrin:

Rallygirl - the weather is just rubbish isn't it. What did you end up baking? I made some shortbread from Paul Hollywood's how to bake book, everything I make from there seems to turn out great.

Moogle - I'm glad you pulled a sickie, this is no weather for heading even further north! I hope you're feeling a little better, what's been up?

Lisa!ou - sorry you're feeling rubbish too, although your DP sounds great looking after you and Jay x

AG - I understand how frustrated you're feeling, moving house right now must be quite stressful for you too.

Heather - did you manage to get a scan in yesterday?

AFM I've been worrying a little about not feeling our baby move, but then I do remember you all saying the same sort of thing a few weeks ago. I've been listening on the Doppler, so I know all is fine, but it's still a worry. When can I expect to feel proper kicks?

DP and I went to Mothercare this week, it's all very overwhelming, but we do have a better idea of what pram and furniture we would like. I think we'll hold off buying anything until much further on, although I must look into whether there are lead times on things or not.

Love to all the other 2nd trimesters xxx

Moogle

Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 10:12pm

Hey EE, nearly your time of year eh? ;) :easter5: I can't wait, great excuse for more chocolate... though being preggers is a pretty good excuse in itself!

Re: feeling baby movements. Well, I have always found that the most stressful part of pregnancy. There seems to be so much conflicting advice on what's normal. But, for your first baby, it's definitely not unusual not to be feeling much at your stage, I've heard of ladies who were even 24 weeks plus when they started to notice their LOs properly moving. When I was at your stage with DS1 I don't think I felt movements every day, and I remember they were usually no more than flutters - I remember posting on a thread here when I was about 23 weeks, concerned cos I still hadn't felt any proper kicks! So it could be a few weeks yet till you start getting those big thumps - but trust me, you'll know all about it when it happens! ;) And you're right, at this stage hearing baby's heartbeat is a much better reassurance tool than monitoring movements. So it's all sounding good hun : D

Rally, hope you're not snowed in up there, it's been pretty grim here too! Watching the race sounds like a plan, do you have Sky Sports? We refuse to get it just for the F1, so are now restricted to watching the highlights only for half the races, which is a bit pants as we used to be huge fans :sadface:

Lisa, sorry i missed that your wee boy was sickly too, it's just awful when they suffer those horrible bugs. Hope you're both on the mend now.

AFM, am feeling ok really, just very tired and have a bit of a headachey cold. The travelling was really taking it out of me the last couple of weeks so I don't feel too guilty about calling in this week. It was nice to have a bit of a rest while F was at nursery Thurs and Fri. Hope everyone else is having a lovely weekend and will catch up again soon xxxx

Cherlou

Superstar

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 8:09am

Morning all
Sorry not caught up much as we have a house full again. Last guests for a few weeks tho :) nice to see people but it ain't half tiring. I went upstairs yesterday and had a nap while they were here... I never do that but it was lovely ;)

EE I have even v slow in feeling movements and as Moogle says it does scare me. I feel them more now but can't be sure I feel both babies. It's so hard but I just try not to worry. Least Doppler is reassuring u. I had to book a midwife appointment for a couple of weeks one and they were quite funny with me on the phone telling me under no circumstances will they listen to the heartbeats as they don't have the facilities to hear twins :( so feel bit disappointed about it all as I do like that reassurance. Hopefully he kicking will become more and more so I won't need to worry.
Moogle travelling is tiring so glad u r stopping. When do u start M. Leave again? Sorry I know u prob told us already!! I'm starting mine at 30 weeks which now feels crazy early but after all my feeling ill I decided not to risk it. I am on my feet with small chn all day long so have prob made a sensible choice.
Rally we had loads of snow here yest...it's crazy!! Hope u baked something yum :)
AG I have my glucose test wed so will let u know how it goes. Not at all looking forward to it as not allowed to eat anything and I don't do well without breakfast. Fingers crossed its all ok...as I have big plans for Easter eggs this year.
Love to everyone else xxx
Am starting to worry about how unprepared I am. We still have bought nothing for the babies... Except for the pram which I bought off ebay as couldn't afford brand new at over £1600!! Picking that up next weekend. But need to get over stuff now too. Need to combat my worries I think.

Have u heard its bad luck to have pram in house? Do any of u follow that? We r picking ours up next weekend but will have to have it in our house as we have no family around us who could store it. Dh thinks its alls stupid and won't hear of it where as a little part of me worries....which is daft I know!

Oo I went for the icandy beach blossom twin in the end ladies as easiest to push around London and not crazy wide. Plus car seats just clip in which will be a life saver I think!

Xxxxx

Cherlous ICSI diary

5yrs TTC
Me 29 DH 30
QE Gateshead
ARGC

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 11:21am

Cherlou, I've been looking at prams on ebay, and really a thinking about buying one there too. I've found some last season styles or ex demo ones that are nearly half the price. It's worth thinking about for the cost reduction, even more so with twins. Let me know how you get on picking it up. Don't worry about having things in the house, you have to start sometime, I think we might have started this week had it not been for my DP's love for shopping, if we start we'll have a house full of baby stuff by next week! xxx

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 3:16pm

Hi EE, this is a bit of a worrying time isn't it? I didn't feel Evie wriggling inside me till i was well over 20 weeks so try not to panic, you're bound to start feeling things soon and as you say, you've got your doppler. Phil is still adamant i'm not allowed one so i'm not going to push it. We were at Mothercare yesterday, the one in Dundee is quite small isn't it? There's not so much stuff that you dont know where to look but Babies r us is much bigger and pretty overwhelming. Happy shopping when the time comes.

Cher, bringing the pram into the house being bad luck is definitely an old wives tale i guess it depends if you're superstitious or not.

Hey Moogle. We dont have the sports channels, the Sky F1 channel is free if you have SkyHD. Phil couldn't live without it, he's motorsport mad!!

Well, we braved the wind and hail and went for a walk this morning and although the weather is hideous i feel better for doing it, i get like a caged animal if i cant get out for my walk [zx060] At one point i was huffing and puffing so hard i think Phil was a bit worried about me but it's only cos we were walking right into the wind and we really sped up just to get away from it. I was trying to explain to him that when i start puffing it's not because i'm exhausted or struggling, its just my wee heart is pumping so furiously [zx076] . I felt absolutely fine.

Anyway, been sitting on my bum all afternoon :snigger: i feel i should do something.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone.

blowkiss xxx

What's Up?

Monday, March 25th 2013, 7:28pm

Hello ladies blowkiss

Hope you don't mind me staying here a while longer but it's very quiet in the 3rd tri thread and I love hearing about you all.

EE it varies with everyone but they say anywhere from 18-24 weeks with first baby but it all depends on position, placenta etc. I don't think I felt my girls til 22 weeks but this time was loads earlier!!

Cher I've never heard of that superstition before but then I'm not really into that sort of thing : D wenhad bought for the girls the basics of Moses baskets and cot beds, a changing unit (which was fab for not wrecking your back), two bouncers and a playful thing. The bouncers were fab for feeding girls as I expressed and bottle fed so I could sit on the floor and feed both of them at once. I had planned to bf but it didn't work out as girls wouldn't latch on and hospital told me to bottle feed as they were losing so much weight. DH spent first few days when I was in hosp running back and forth to mothercare etc getting bottles, more nappies, and loads more babygros!! It all worked out though. Little babies really don't need much hun.

Moogle brilliant you took a week off. I had to use up leave but I've been so tired I spent most of it sleeping. I had my bloods taken on Friday to recheck my iron levels and I'll find out Weds if that's partly why I'm so shattered.

AG you must be so tired even with your DH being so good but not long now hun.

WMG I love your bump it's gorge :D

Sorry phone won't let me see any further back!!

AFM my little girls were so funny at the scan. They had absolutely no interest at all. They spent all the time playing with the coffee machine :snigger:

Baby's growth has slowed a little which has me worried of course. My own weight has actually dropped a tiny bit. Doc was ok about it just said we need to keep an eye on it.

RG
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "hmcfeather" (Mar 25th 2013, 7:29pm)

What's Up?

Monday, March 25th 2013, 7:32pm

Sorry it posted funny from my phone!!

RG it's fab of you to go out walking. I'd be puffing the same. A flight o stairs nearly kills me now :snigger:

Love to you all xxx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP