You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: May 3rd 2010

Children: We are still dreaming.....

Monday, January 21st 2013, 5:29pm

Oh wow cherlou I didn't even notice you found out what you were having. Fantastic a girl and a boy, how even more perfect. When did you find out, I didn't realise you could find out so soon, giving me something to think about now lol.

Be great to have a pregnancy buddy woo hoo, we are due on the 12th July but obviously we will probably have our bubbas early x

Cherlou

Superstar

Reg: Apr 8th 2011

Children: Hoping for a miracle!

Monday, January 21st 2013, 6:05pm

Booked a private scan as was worried they were gone. Never expected her to b able to tell what they were but she could and we wanted to know.

Mine according to my dates r due 9th, according to dating scan the 5th. They r both measuring ahead of where they should be so am hoping that's a good thing not a bad thing?xxx

Cherlous ICSI diary

5yrs TTC
Me 29 DH 30
QE Gateshead
1 IVF May 11 0 fert. :tears:
2 ICSi Sept 11 :BFN: :tears:
3 ICSI Jan 12 :BFN: :tears:
ARGC
4 ICSI Immune cycle (IVIG/Steroids) July 12 :BFN: :tears:
5 FET Oct :BFP: It's a :boy: and :girl:

7/6/13 Poppy Grace and Riley Lucas arrived : D We are so unbelievably blessed xxx

Monday, January 21st 2013, 7:38pm

Ah same with us, according to clinics dates 12th but dating scan the 9th lol, we also measured slightly larger, we are def gonna find out what we are having, think because its twins.I have wobbles a lot, I worry they gone too but my tummy growing every day offers me some reassurance x x x

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Monday, January 21st 2013, 9:03pm

Oh a boy and girl. How fantastic : D Twins are so brilliant and loads of fun xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP
Twins Girls Born August 09 : D
Shock Natural BFP - Oct 12
Baby Girl Born June 13 : D
Shock Natural BFP during DR!! - October 14
Baby Boy Born June 15 : D
Another Shock Natural BFP!
Baby Girl Born January 17 : D
Hmcfeather's Diary of My Brood

Reg: Aug 18th 2012

Children: 1 son who has just turned 3

Monday, January 21st 2013, 9:05pm

Welcome nic and cherlou glad you joined us.
Congratulations to you both and amazing you know what you are having I am a bit jealous I can't wait to find out.

Redwillows second climb of the horse My Diary

iui :BFN: X2

Ivf October 2008 :BFP: 1 beautiful baby1 10th July 2009

September start for number 2 :BFP: [zx076] seen 7+3 , 12+3 ,16+5,21+4 and 28 bab21

Monday, January 21st 2013, 9:18pm

Aww Cherlou - how lovely one of each! We are def finding out the gender in a few weeks unless baby isn't playing ball! Did everything turn out ok with the slap cheek? Regarding the BMI, I think they do it at the beginning and not any more into the pregnancy, well that is the case here, but it sure what it is like in the UK. Mine should have been done earlier, so I suppose it wouldn't have been so high if they did it at the start!

Nic - congratulations on your twin pregnancy too! Will you find out the sex?

Lisa Lou - am with you on the bumps! I'm huge!

Heather - how are you doing?

AFM - all is well. Life is just pretty busy with the move going on! Trying to focus on getting things sorted here with our house - to let or sell and then think about the interior of our house back home. Just want it all done for the baby arriving! I'll be asking you loads of questions about things in the UK regarding pregnancy and birth. I'm a bit nervous as I'm used to how things are here, not that they are better - just some things different. One good thing is that with being in the UK I'll get to choose vaginal birth or c-section, here they wouldn't give me a section unless it was another emergency. Hope you and your babies are all well. Xxx

Moogle

Reg: Sep 12th 2008

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Tuesday, January 22nd 2013, 10:45pm

:hello:

I think I'm ready to bite the bullet and join you lovely ladies in here now... if you'll have me? ;)

It's so exciting to see the news of all these bumps! Congratulations to you all, it's going to be a busy summer of babies : D

My bump is huge already too, and if it makes anyone feel any better, I have already been accosted with the old "Oooh, not long to go now!" :rolleyes:

Hope everyone is well and I'm looking forward to sharing the journey with you!

Lxxx

BFP Jan 2008: M/C at 13 weeks
BFP April 2009: Fantastic Finlay born 3/1/2010 xx
BFP May 2011: Beautiful Brodie born asleep 2/1/2012 xx
BFP June 2012: M/C at 5 weeks
BFP Oct 2012: Cuddly Kira born 6/6/2013 xx

My diary: Sunshine, Stars and Rainbows

What's Up?

Wednesday, January 23rd 2013, 12:39am

Welcome Moogle : D I keep getting asked am I sure I'm not having another set of twins!! Look like I've swallowed a spacehopper already :snigger:

Moogle

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Wednesday, January 23rd 2013, 11:22am

Thanks Heather, thought it was high time I (wo)manned-up and joined in! I see you're 20+ weeks now, how ya feeling? It's such a lovely milestone to pass :)

blowkiss

Wednesday, January 23rd 2013, 4:08pm

Welcome moogle glad you feel you can join us.
I know the feeling someone thought I was 6 months pregnant and when I said actually I am only 3 and 1/2 months they went sooooo red I had to hid my giggles!!

I can't believe how fast this pregnancy seems to be going I can't believe I am nearly 15 weeks. I am hoping I can enjoy its bit more now the ms has stopped!

Take care everyone.

September start for number 2 :BFP: [zx076] seen 7+3 , 12+3 ,16+5,21+4 and 28 bab21

Cherlou

Superstar

Wednesday, January 23rd 2013, 6:19pm

Nice that its so busy in here :)
Grace still no results from blimmin slapped cheek yet. Putting it out of my mind for now....got tired of the worry!! Fingers crossed I have nothing to worry about but will cross that bridge when we come to it. Or now they r both doing well so I'm happy.

My tummy is only just starting to grow now...think the severe mornig sickness stopped it. Sickness is much better now...mainly just breakfast I don't manage!!

Oops dinner is ready...back with more personals laters xxxx

Cherlous ICSI diary

5yrs TTC
Me 29 DH 30
QE Gateshead
ARGC

7/6/13 Poppy Grace and Riley Lucas arrived : D We are so unbelievably blessed xxx

Moogle

Wednesday, January 23rd 2013, 8:43pm

Hey RW and Cherlou, good to hear the :puke: has eased off for you both now :) This has definitely been my pukiest pregnancy - it stopped about 14 weeks, but even now I still get pretty nauseous if I'm overtired or haven't eaten for a long time.

That's awful you've not got your results back yet Cher, they were really slow with mine too. You're totally right to put it out of your mind just now - I really think what with your job you'll be immune anyway xfingers My second test is on Monday so hopefully it'll confirm the all-clear xfingers

I'm off to bed now - got a 5am start tomorrow for the 150-mile commute to work (in snow and fog probaby!). So probably won't get online again till the weekend as my employer, the good ol' NHS, has decreed that brilliant, helpful sites like this are blocked :cross:

Take care for now ladies and bumps xxx

What's Up?

Friday, January 25th 2013, 1:08pm

Wow wee Moogle that's some distance to have to travel. Here was me thinking my 130 round trip was bad enough never mind the fortune on diesel !!

Cherlou by the end of your pregnancy you will most definitely have a rather large bump :snigger:

It is nice to have passed 20 weeks and to know that we are on the downward slope until I get to hold my baby girl in my arms. That just sounds so fantastic to write that. I simply cannot wait to hold her and cherish her as the miracle that she is :D

We bought our first item yesterday which was one of the M&Ps prams/buggies. There was a fab sale on at our one and we were going to get a Silver Cross one that is reminiscent of the old Silver Cross prams but it was £700. I don't mind the money so much as my twin pram was more than that but there is so much money going out at the mo to architects etc for our planned extension that extra money will come in handy. Besides we stopped using our pram with the girls at 18 months and they have simply walked everywhere since.

We've got our next scan on Monday afternoon so I can't wait to see her again and hopefully she has fattened up a little xfingers

Reg: Aug 16th 2012

Children: We have a beautiful little girl and a boy now expecting another little one

Monday, January 28th 2013, 10:25am

Hi everyone thought I would also "bite the bullet" and join too. I am 15 weeks and 4 days along today. Due 18th july. I have a 5yr old daughter and had 3 miscarriages since having her... They were at 15,14 and 4/5 weeks. There's a possibility I may have an incompetent cervix an have to have the stitch put in but we will see... Meeting with the consultant tomorrow so who knows what will happen lol. Trying to keep positive anyway as this is the furthest I have got with a pregnancy so far (bar my daughter of course) looking forward to chatting with all u ladies :) x
1 DD born Oct 07 8lb 5 oz***** 3 Miscarriages at 15, 14 and 5 weeks****1 DS born july 13 8lb 9oz***1DD born Aug 14 7lb 11oz!

Moogle

Monday, January 28th 2013, 10:02pm

Welcome Westmidsgirl : D I am so pleased everything was ok at your scan last week - hope the meeting with your cons goes well tomorrow and good to see you keeping up that PMA! :cuddle

Heather, I absolutely cannot wait to finish up work in a couple of months and be done with that ruddy commute for good! I have to say your 130-mile round trip sounds pretty rough too. Hope everything went well at your scan today and you got a good wee nosey at babba again :D

How's everyone else doing after the weekend?

I had my follow-up parvovirus blood test today so am freaking out a little about that, got myself convinced already it's gonna be positive :-( I am in real need of an optimism transplant! xfingers they're not going to keep me waiting so long this time for the result.

Catch up again soon ladies and bumps xxx

Monday, January 28th 2013, 10:09pm

Welcome westmidsgirl glad your scan went well and hope your appointment with the cons goes well tomorrow.

Hiya moogle hope you get your result soon and you can stop worrying about this at least ;) as we all worry about something along the way.

I was really worried today thinking something was going wrong as I was really uncomfortable in my back and my stomach :huh: but it might have had more to do with a 3 year old being really difficult today but that did not cross my mind till I had a bath and the pain has disappeared!!!

Have a good week guys

What's Up?

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 11:59am

Welcome Westmidsgirl : D Hope the meeting with the consultant goes well today.

RW I get all sorts of weird and wonderful pains that I probably had before but just don't remember. Some of them are so sharp they literally take my breath away but yes having two toddlers climb all over me and generally use me as a climbing frame probably doesn't assist :snigger:

The scan yesterday went really well and my little girl is looking perfect for any abnormalities so combined with the blood results all looks good. She is definitely a little pinkie too. Had that checked again as well. I sort of had myself convinced before that we were having a boy so when we heard pink I was a little disappointed but now that I've had a few weeks now I am very excited to be having another little pinkie. At least I know what to do with a girl and it'll be lovely that she has two big sisters to play with.

Only thing is that she is still a little on the small side. She is still measuring a few days behind. The doc told me not to worry but I just laughed and said I'll only stop worrying when she is safely in my arms getting her first cuddle :D

Children: We have a beautiful little girl and a boy now expecting another little one

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 7:42pm

Well peeps consultant told me today I gotta come back in the morning to get the cervical stitch put in really nervous but kinda happy cuz hopefully will make everything work out! :faint: thank u for all your welcome messages... Will speak to u all properly soon x
1 DD born Oct 07 8lb 5 oz***** 3 Miscarriages at 15, 14 and 5 weeks****1 DS born july 13 8lb 9oz***1DD born Aug 14 7lb 11oz!

What's Up?

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 4:40pm

Hope the cervical stitch went well today WMG and that it isn't too uncomfortable now xx

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 8:20pm

Hi hmcfeather still in the hosp now as they said I'm bleeding a little more than they would like but its not too much and its settling so not too worried shall hopefully be out tomorrow... Ended up having to have the spinal anaesthetic (spelling?) It was SUCH a weird sensation not beling able to feel ur legs lol. Thank u for asking anyway x

Moogle

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 9:16pm

Hey ladies,

Glad to hear you got the stitch done Westmidsgirl and I hope you can get home tomorrow and put your feet up! I had a spinal anaesthetic (I agree with your spelling ;) ) after DS1 was delivered, for removal of retained placenta, and you're right it does feel blimmin weird! Much better than the pain otherwise i guess though.

RW and Heather - another one with random pains here too, had a lot of crampiness today which freaked me out a bit, but I think it's just gassy stuff... or it could well be the result of having a boisterous 3-year-old too!

Parvovirus result came back all-clear today so I am so relieved about that :) I know there's still a small risk as I'm not immune, so I could still be infected during the pregnancy, but as far as I understand the risks are negligible after 20 weeks... and I'm not too far away from there now xfingers xfingers

So it's back off up north for work tomorrow, will catch up at the weekend. Take care all xxx

Thursday, January 31st 2013, 3:30pm

Hello lovely pregnant ladies!

Moogle - that is amazing news! So pleased all was good with your results.

Westmidsgirl - great news that all is well with the stitch. I had a spinal for my c-section and it was very weird! Couldn't feel anything under my boobs!

Heather - pleased all was well with your scan. I am one of 3 girls and it is SO lovely. We are very close. Laughed at the climbing frame - I'm regularly used for one too! N has started giving my tummy cuddles though as she knows that there is a baby in there. Se pointed to my boobs the other day and said baby, so I laughed and redirected her! With you on the worry - it never stops!

RW and Cherlou - pleased the puking has eased. This too, has been a very sicky pregnancy for me! It's not nice, but I do find it kinda reassuring too.

AFM - I was just kinda seeing the back of the sickness when I got an awful sick bug! It was awful, but I'm feeling so much better now. Can't stop worrying! I've got my 18 week scan next Wed which is the equivalent of the 20week one in the UK and I just can't help but worry something is wrong. Hopefully all is fine and I can try and relax a little. Will be nice to find out the gender too! DH is home tonight, so will be all stations go with selling the house and getting our stuff shipped! Going to be a busy month! Xx

Friday, February 1st 2013, 7:03pm

Hey girls got back home yesterday my back was really hurting from the spinal but it has calmed down a lot now. All in all can maybe start to get excited about this pregnancy now

Moogle also glad ur results came back all good!

Amazing Grace yeah it was so odd feeling them moving about but not the pain and I willed my toe to move but just wouldn't ha ha. When are you due? Think you are a week ahead of me? I am due 18th July

When is everyone elses due dates?

X

Saturday, February 2nd 2013, 8:29am

Glad your home westmidgirl hope your back settles quickly.

I am due a day after you 19th my ds keeps telling me not on my birthday mum so it can't come 10 days early!
Hope you all have a good weekend

Saturday, February 2nd 2013, 9:03am

Glad your home westmidgirl hope your back settles quickly.

I am due a day after you 19th my ds keeps telling me not on my birthday mum so it can't come 10 days early!
Hope you all have a good weekend

Hey how cool almost due date buddies! Lol there seems to be so many people pregnant at the moment specially on my facebook lol but none due round same time as me. X

Saturday, February 2nd 2013, 11:48am

Pleased all went well westmidsgirl and that you are home resting up. I'm due the 12th, although I think more like the 8th, but they put my dates ahead a little.

We've had an awful time of it in our house with a stomach bug. I can cope with it just, but poor DD - she just doesn't know what is going on!

Sunday, February 3rd 2013, 9:51am

Hi girls, sorry I don't manage to get on here very often but glad everyone is doing so well.

I think we are due around the same time, I am due on the 12th July, but will probably have bubbas early as twin pregnancy.

Has anyone been having braxton hicks, I have been having them for a few days now and began to worry about them although been assured by midwife it's normal, doesn't stop you worrying, I don't have any pain just weird tight feeling. I feel it's very early as only 17 weeks.

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend x x x

Sunday, February 3rd 2013, 12:30pm

Nic I would try not to worry I had them with ds and he was full term it is just preparation it is hard not to though!

Well I have just booked a private scan much to dp disgust for Wednesday it just seems an eternity since the last scan 7th jan and the next one which is 12th march so hopefully we can find out all is ok and what colour we are having I am putting my bets on a girl!
Dp is refusing to come saying its a waste of money but I have put my foot down and said it is my christmas money so I will spend it my way!!

Any way hope you all have a good weekend

Reg: Mar 20th 2012

Sunday, February 3rd 2013, 12:47pm

Hey girls, finally decided to brave the second trimester... Im 16 weeks tomorrow ( due 22nd july, so close to u all) got a private scan booked for tomorrow to find out if its a boy or girl... So pretty nervous/excited! Havnt seen bubba since 13 weeks, and got my 20 week scan on 4th march...
Also had to go see the consultant last week, due to having big scars all down the middle of my stomach, he said if i need a csection it will be troublesome.. Due to scar tissue, and also i need to go for growth scans from 28weeks! Bloody terrified me, least i got to hear babys heartbeat tho, and found out my nt blood results were low risk... Got awful heartburn today, deffo a lazy pj day! Hope everyones well and enjoying there sunday xxxx
Ivf#1 freeze all- FET bfp - mummy to a gorgeous girl! ( born july 2013 )
Ivf2# march 2014... Sibling time.. Agh!

Sunday, February 3rd 2013, 12:52pm

Try not to worry about Braxton hicks Nic - it is a good sign really that your body is preparing. I had LOADS with my daughter! I called the hospital at one point as they were quite regular. Just don't do anything that sets them off big time, for me that was swimming.

I have my 18 weeks scan on Wednesday and I'm worried about it! We get the biggy here at 18 weeks, instead of 20. I think that maybe because I've not had a scan since 11 weeks that I'm worrying unnecessarily. I had loads of scans with DD, so had another at 15 weeks and it was only a 3 week scan to wait until my 18 week one. Fingers crossed all is ok. We will find out the gender too. Had a surprise with DD, but this time we both want to know!

Claire Louise - welcome to the second trimester! Sounds like they are looking after you well. Fingers crossed you don't need a c-section. I had one with my DD, so am undecided what to do this time. Xxx

Moogle

Sunday, February 3rd 2013, 10:33pm

Good evening ladies and bumps!

Welcome Clairelouise, and best of luck for your scan tomorrow : D
Looks like a busy week for scans - RW and AG will be thinking about you both too and will be excited to hear if they're pink or blue! We might find out at our 20 week scan on Thursday, but haven't decided for definite yet.
Nic, I had BH from about 19-20 weeks with DS1 - everyone told me it was too early but that's def what they were! And he was born safely at 39 weeks. It's absolutely normal, but I know it's hard not to worry.
WMG, good to hear you're home and hope your back's feeling better now.

I'm "officially" due at the end of June, but baby will be delivered around 8 months, so that'll be late May (right around my birthday!). So - yikes! - it doesn't seem so far away now...

Take care all xxx

Monday, February 4th 2013, 9:29am

Moogle yes thank u backs feeling much better now... Up and about now thanks. How come u have to have baby early? X

Cherlou

Superstar

Monday, February 4th 2013, 7:56pm

Hi all
Sorry I have been rubbish at posting. Am just so tired when I get in from work. I feel wiped out today. Was on my feet nearly all day today tho and kids were challenging so think it takes it outta u. V early night for me.
Good luck grace with ur scan.
Can u believe I am STILL waiting for slappe cheek results!! It's mad. Doctor is now chasing the lab to find out what's going on.

I still can't feel the babies yet. I get pains here and there but no definite feelings. Can't wait till I can so I know they r both still ok. Next scan for me is next Friday and feels an age away. It's the anomaly scan so a little nerve racking.

According to my dates I'm due 9th but dating scan put me at 5th. Midwife says I'm further along then what I think? All v confusing. If that's the case my ticker is wrong and I'm actually 18 + 4. Now sure which date I should go off.

Moogle so glad ur results are all clear hunni. Xxxxx
Rw don't blame u regarding scan. All my scans have been private so far...next week will be my first freebie!!
Hope everyone else all hanging in there xxxxx

Cherlous ICSI diary

5yrs TTC
Me 29 DH 30
QE Gateshead
ARGC

Lisa Lou

Reg: Nov 1st 2008

Children: 2 gorgeous little Boys - our miracles!

What's Up?
I have the most gorgeous boys on the planet! x

Monday, February 4th 2013, 8:40pm

Hello lovely ladies and bumps, sorry ive been rubbish at posting too..had a manic couple of weeks and havent had the time!
Its an exciting week for scans, cannot wait to hear how u all get on! We have our 16 week private scan on sunday and am sooo excited I really cant wait.
So are we all starting to feel better and blooming now?
I def wouldnt say im blooming yet but am def feeling more normal which nice x

Lisa Lou
babydust

ME: 30, PCOS
DH: 32, Low Count

1st ICSI: BFP miscarriage @ 9 weeks
2 natural BFP both lost @ 8 weeks

March 11 FET: Beautiful BFP!! Baby Jayden arrived safe and sound on 29/12/2011, he is perfect!!
December 2012 shock natural BFP!! Baby Shay arrived quickly on 28/07/2013, he is gorgeous!!

What's Up?

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 12:29pm

It's lovely that there is so much activity in here at the mo and lots of scans to be had : D I am due on 9 June so a little before most of you but may well be the week earlier if I have another section. They do them here at 39 weeks. Maybe because it was a natural pregnancy that time seems to be wizzing by this time or maybe I am just too busy to be thinking as much about it as last time.

Been a bit of a rubbish week for me too tbh with a car accident and just generally feeling very poorly. Lots of pains and aches in the belly but our little girl keeps reassuring me that she is ok with her kicking : D

Cherlou the dates with IVF/FET are set in stone so it may just be a case that your LOs are measuring a good size which is fantastic for twins. I sometimes get a bit spectical about the measurements as my two were meant to be over 7lbs when they were born but came in both under 5lbs so it is not an exact science.

Moogle great news on your results hun. That must be a weight off for you.

Well gotta run on as I'm at work! Hope everyone else is keeping well and can't wait to hear your scan updates xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 3:21pm

Good luck tomorrow AG will be thinking of you.
I know how much we all worry I was really looking forward to mine tomorrow but all of a sudden I am really scared!
it doesn't help that my Doppler has stopped working so I can't use that to reassure me!

Any way hopefully we both have great scans and relax!

What's Up?

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 11:49pm

Good luck to both of you AG and RW for your scans tomorrow xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Wednesday, February 6th 2013, 11:34am

Just a quick update on our 18 week scan, which they do here instead of 20 weeks in the UK. Everything was perfect with our lovely little boy! bab22 We are over the moon and so relieved that all is well. The scanner commented on his slow heart, but said that he was obviously just very chilled out. It was still within normal limits and she said was fine, some are just more chilled out than others. Sooooo happy! Xxx

Wednesday, February 6th 2013, 1:31pm

Awwww congratulations amazing grace! X

Moogle

Wednesday, February 6th 2013, 2:38pm

Fab news AG! Wee boys are serious fun : D So pleased to hear all went well.

Will pop in properly to check up on you all later xxxx

What's Up?

Wednesday, February 6th 2013, 3:34pm

Oh AG that is the most wonderful news and a little brother too :boy: . Glad all is well with him and you too of course xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Wednesday, February 6th 2013, 5:43pm

Evening all well all went great with our bab21 had to do some jumping around to get her to open her legs!!

Great news about your baby7 AG a nice chilled out baby sounds good.

Wednesday, February 6th 2013, 6:00pm

Aww congrats red willow! X

Wednesday, February 6th 2013, 6:08pm

Girls are lovely RG! Lovely news! bab21 Xxx

Cherlou

Superstar

Wednesday, February 6th 2013, 6:27pm

Great news grace and red willow xxx

Cherlous ICSI diary

5yrs TTC
Me 29 DH 30
QE Gateshead
ARGC

Wednesday, February 6th 2013, 8:20pm

Wow so exciting so glad your scans went well and AG a little boy woo hoo and red willow a little girl, I can't wait to find out what we are having.

Thank you all for your support about the braxton hicks, I am having them quite often again sometimes a few in an hour, but midwife not concerned at all although when you read on google its a terrible thing and could be start of pre term. Also my heart palpitations are back in force. Apart from this I feel great and I am loving having a rather large bump.

Reg: Feb 26th 2010

Children: A beautiful son

Wednesday, February 6th 2013, 8:56pm

Hi girls, mind if I join you all? I skulked about in the first trimester chat area, but feel much more confident now. What a great day to join finding about your little boy AG and your little girl Red Willow, I'm so thrilled for you both :weehee: xxx

Moogle

Wednesday, February 6th 2013, 10:55pm

Great news on your little lady RW! Funny how you and AG's hunches were right all along ;) : D

Me, I haven't a scoob either way. Probably won't find out tomorrow either as it looks like DH won't manage along to our scan. As long as all is well though... that's all that matters xfingers

Lovely to see you through here EE! How are you doing? Feeling that pregnancy glow yet? ;)
Glad your MW's put your mind at rest about the BH Nic, it's a weird and scary feeling isn't it?
Cher, that's so frustrating about not getting those results back yet, good for your doc chasing it up. I'm sure you'll be clear anyway, but they really should've confirmed it for your peace of mind by now. All the best for your scan this week :)
Westmids, are you nicely recovered from your stitch now? Really hope you're feeling more reassured hun. I'm to deliver early because of my previous history: apprehensive, but it's for the best.
Heather, I'm sorry to hear about your poorliness and car crash on top of that - last thing you need! Glad everything is ok.

A big :hello: to everyone else too!

Take care all xxx

Friday, February 8th 2013, 8:41am

Oh
Great news on your little lady RW! Funny how you and AG's hunches were right all along ;) : D

Me, I haven't a scoob either way. Probably won't find out tomorrow either as it looks like DH won't manage along to our scan. As long as all is well though... that's all that matters xfingers

Lovely to see you through here EE! How are you doing? Feeling that pregnancy glow yet? ;)
Glad your MW's put your mind at rest about the BH Nic, it's a weird and scary feeling isn't it?
Cher, that's so frustrating about not getting those results back yet, good for your doc chasing it up. I'm sure you'll be clear anyway, but they really should've confirmed it for your peace of mind by now. All the best for your scan this week :)
Westmids, are you nicely recovered from your stitch now? Really hope you're feeling more reassured hun. I'm to deliver early because of my previous history: apprehensive, but it's for the best.
Heather, I'm sorry to hear about your poorliness and car crash on top of that - last thing you need! Glad everything is ok.

A big :hello: to everyone else too!

Take care all xxx

Oh I see! Sorry silly me! And yes pretty much recovered now sorta feel more reassured but on the other hand still always checking for bleeding when I go loo an still always worried with the slightest of changes but suppose when uve lost before u will always be like it to some extent till u get ur little one in your arms. I really want to go out and start buying but just so scared that as soon as I do I will lose it!

Welcome easter eggs! X

Moogle

Friday, February 8th 2013, 10:45am

I know, I'm the same about buying stuff hun - most people think I'm crazy-superstitious! I guess on here we all have these worries though, but none of us have had an easy journey to get this far. But it's great for us all to have made it safely into the second trimester and we are all going to have beautiful bouncing new babies in just a few months time - PMA!! Glad to hear you're all mended and a bit more reassured - when's your next sneaky peek at babba? ;)

Forgot to check in here last night, but 20 week scan was perfect yesterday. So beautiful, and I just can't wait to meet her properly! : D So that's me a little reassured again, for a wee while anyway.... ;)

Cher, is it your scan today? Looking forward to hearing your update :thumbsup:

Take care ladies and bumps xxxx

8 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

8 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE