You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Jul 21st 2009

Children: 2 angels watching over us & our precious DD Scarlett Leigh <3

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 1:52pm

Well my mum suggested.. that I just go with the pram for bits that would fit in a basket hung on the pram handles!
And only go for proper shopping in the car with the car seat which can go on the trolley lol...

DF is pretty good shopping ... so we'll probs still have to do big shops together :rollseyes:
Lots of heartbreaking history incl 2 losses :-(

April 12 - IVF - :BFP:

Sept/Oct 18 - ICSI

OHSS ;(

4 embies in the freezer :rollseyes:

Reg: Jun 1st 2012

Children: one beautiful daughter thank u and 4 angels in heaven

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 2:18pm

mums are geniuses :thumbsup:

Reg: Jan 10th 2012

Children: None

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 3:20pm

Hello ladies,

I'm feeling big time sorry for myself today :riv3: I should be on my way to our friends wedding near the Scottish border but my rash on my face isn't looking any better, I resemble a bowl of soggy corn flakes!!! So I spat my dummy out & told my DH to go without me & he has :mood: To be honest think he's fed up of seeing me ill all the time & when I gave him a get out card don't think he could leave the house quick enough :no: If only I could escape from feeling poorly all the time :sniff: I did say I was feeling sorry for myself today....

Changing the subject I'm loving reading your pram stories smile2 I seriously need to start planning & shopping. I haven't a clue what pram etc I'll buy. I have my scan in a couple of weeks & hopefully we'll find out the sex & then I'm gonna go shopping crazy :loony:

I'm off to the shops now to purchase ridiculous amounts of chocolate, cookies & ice cream. I have a couple of friends coming over this eve to keep me company so it's only polite to have plenty of treats in :eyebrows:

:xxx3:

1st IVF cycle Feb 2012 :BFN: :sniff:

2nd IVF cycle July 2012 :BFP: bab22

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 4:22pm

Awh Sazlou- You poor love you have every right to be feeling sorry for yourself and the night in with the girlies sounds good exactly what i need to. Believe me we all get angry at our other halves and what more frustrating is when they just go ahead with what you say then it makes you feel even more shit. Maybe the break for a day will just give you some "me" time each and you will be right as rain tomorrow wait til you see lots of [zx084] to make up for it .

Hope you find out what your having at your big scan they couldnt tell me and it took me to fall and have to go to the assessment unit 2 weeks later in order for LO to let us see she was a girl bab10

Take it easy lovey and enjoy your girlie night

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 4:43pm

Thanks Cleo, he's actually away for 2 nights in a lovely little romantic cottage which took me ages to find at the time :mood: you're right though, think a couple of days away from each other will do us good. I've noticed for the first time in our marriage life tension is high between us. This may sound stupid but I'm becoming quite resentful towards him because I'm feeling ill all the time & he can carry on as usual. All the things we loved doing together I've had to stop through being poorly but he can continue & does. As for [zx084] that also hasn't happened for months either, I've completely lost my libido. Why isn't any of this covered in my day by day pregnancy book? :pah
Hey didn't realise you recently found out it's a girl bab20 bab21 bab10 :balloons: where are all the blue one's? It would appear girls rule boys drool :chortle:

Reg: Oct 31st 2011

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 9:47pm

Hi everyone,

Sazlou - sorry your having a crappy time at the moment. Cleo is right sometime away from each other just might be think you both need. As for [zx084] It took me months before I would let dh near me. We waited till I was ready. Your libido will return wen you feel better.

Net - hope your fury baby is well and didn't have to much of a bad time at the vet.

Cleo - mums are the best. Mine as afford to buy me my pram as she paid fr my sisters first. I think one of those sling things is a really good idea. Might have to look into one for myself.

Kittenlove, emmajane , amylez how your all well and taking it easy as the weekend approaches.

AFM - 4 more sleeps till my 20 week scan soooooooo excited. Already have. Pram picked out and going to order it on the 22nd. DH has finally given in to having a proper pram can't wait to order it. Also my sister has announced the is pregnant to. Which has made me even more excited as i have someone i can shre this pregnancy with and to make it better its my twin sister who is my best friend to.

Tube Ectopic Right tube removed :bawl: Miscarriage :bawl:
April 2012 1st IVF attempt :BFN: July FET 2012 :BFP: Heart beat seen 6 +
Henri Owen William born 6/3/13 baby7

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Friday, November 2nd 2012, 6:42am

Morning girls

Cleo/Amyeliz - Mums really are geniuses! I so hadn't thought about the whole pram/shopping trolley combo problem - haha. We are definitely getting one of those sling things. My brother used his all the time, said it was indispensable when his boys were small.

Sazlou, oh I am so sorry to hear you are still feeling so rough and that you had to miss the wedding and little cottage you had booked. I hope that when DH comes home you can have a good talk. My DH and I haven't even entertained the thought of anything like [zx084] - mind you we have been officially banned now because they think I have a low placenta but even if I hadn't I doubt we'd be doing anything - I've had so many bleeds and other issues I am a bit scared!

Lucyloo - which pram have you gone for? Congrats on only 4 more sleeps, so exciting! Are you going to find out what you are having? That's so lovely that your twin sister is pregnant too!

Hi everyone else, how are you all? Mrs A, where are you?! Hope all is ok.

AFM, well am up this early on my day off as LO has been booting me ALL night long :thumbsup2: Thumbs up because it's so reassuring, despite me being so tired. Mind you, the dog kept me up anyway. He had his x ray yesterday and the sedation didn't agree with him too well so when he came home he just lay in his bed crying - poor thing. So I am embarrassed to say I tucked him up in bed next to me and he finally stopped shaking and went to sleep. Hoping he'll be brighter today, have left him spooning with DH. The vet things he might have mild hip dyslplasia which can lead to arthritis but we need a second opinion first. £280 at the vet :tears: But he's worth it.

Bought our nursery furniture yesterday in mothercare. Got a wardrobe, changing table and cot bed reduced from £980 to £580 so quite pleased with that! It's white and looks quite well made but still think the prices of nursery furniture is insane! All getting delivered with the pram on 30 November. It's all getting a bit more real now!

Off to my best friend's today to spend time with her and my 2 year old god daughter.

Have a good day everyone xxx
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Net" (Nov 2nd 2012, 6:45am)

Reg: Jan 5th 2009

Children: 3 children

Friday, November 2nd 2012, 8:11am

Morning everyone,

Grrr my emoticons still won't work on here since I upgraded iPad software! So excuse BLAND flat post!

How are you all?

I too don't know which pram to chose! We went to the Earls Court baby show last fri and there were loads to try out but now I'm more confused with the choice! I do like the silver cross though!

Sazlou hope your feeling bit better x

Net I too am up early on day off! I can't seem to lay in anymore....I guess that's us getting ready for new baby hehe.

Hi everyone else......hope you have a lovely day.

AFM well I ended up in FAU again yesterday. Woke with blinding headache and felt like BP was up again. As I work in a hospital right next to maternity I popped in to FAU to get it checked and ended up being kept there. BP high on 4 separate spaced out readings so have now been put on tablets for it! Didn't want to take pills but I guess the high BP out ways risk! I have a growth scan next Friday.
Today I have taken A/L from work and intend on chilling out! After the ironing that is :-/

Xx
:BFP: June 2012

Baby girl Millicent (Millie) born 16/1/13 bab21

Friday, November 2nd 2012, 8:32am

hi everyone, on my way to work and wanted to ask does anybody else have a bad back. my has ached for two days now is that normal. sorry for lack of personals will catch up after work. have a fab day everyone

Friday, November 2nd 2012, 9:07am

Lucyloo- Yeah my back and between my shoulder blades have been aching a couple of weeks now...midwife says its due to the bump and the extra booby weight....i have went up 5 sizes to a ginormous G :faint: Awh and only 3 more sleeps til big scan how exciting are you going to find out?

Kittenlove- You are having no luck petal you need to take it easy, but im glad you work so close to maternity must be reassuring . i have to agree the no lying in policy is now officially part of my day too i just cant really get that comfortable and DH when i spoon in behind him LO kicks him in the bum so i have to turn around lol laugh1 i think its so funny and i sadly out a flump on my stomach last night and watched LO move it across my belly i should have took a video of it on my phone it was so funny

Net- i know about mums they are amazing and im definitely looking into a sling because i think that when DH isnt about it will be so handy. And i have to agree about the nursery furniture it is an insane price but we are all gonna get it regardless arent we

Sazlou- Hope you are feeling better today my love and that you and DH have a good talk we all resent them a bit my husband is fit as a fiddle flat stomach out running and all that still and i feel massive i even cried a bit this morning cuz i couldnt see anything under the bump and he looked so lean getting into the shower. As for [zx084] so you dont think we are at in like rabbits, it took ages for me to be ok with doing that again must have been 14 weeks or so after i found out. It can be a bit upsetting for baby8 she moves quite a bit after it and takes a long time to settle and i got a cramp in my belly area the last time(tmi alert). But believe me it was only after the sickness passed that i was remotely ok even thinking about it again.

Hope i havent missed anyone out but if so have a great day

AFM-have DH uncles graduation party tonight he has just got another masters i just think its an excuse for a party but it will be fun because none of toms extended family have seen me since announcing the bump.

Friday, November 2nd 2012, 10:11am

Good morning ladies, lot's of early risers today happydance

Lucyloo - how lovely your twin sister being pregnant to. One of my close friends has the same due date as me & we always text each other with updates etc. It's really nice sharing the experience, & twins have special bonds already so I imagine it will be extra special for you both. Not long until your scan, will you be finding out the colour? I've read in my pregnancy book that back ache is really common during pregnancy. Keep a check on your posture as apparently we tend to neglect this during pregnancy causing backache. That said don't think I've ever had a great posture whoops2
Net - hope your pooch is feeling better, I'd be wrapping him up in bed with me whilst he's poorly. My pooch had problems with his back legs when he was young & we was advised not to let him jump up & down on things or run off his lead until things settled down. They do cost a fortune in vets bill but like you said they're worth every penny. Hope you've had a lovely day at your friends.

Kittenlove - Sorry to hear about your BP & hope the medications helps, I know it's a last resort but it's important to stabilize your BP so try not to worry. I'm currently on antibiotics & was really worried about taking them at first! I have a pile of ironing when your finished :winking:
Cleo - your bump moving a flump around really made me chuckle pmsl how cute is that? Enjoy your party (beer2)
Hope those I'm missed are well blowkiss

AFM - I'm feeling less sorry for myself today. Think the antibiotics have finally kicked in, just need my cornflake face to sort it's self out & I may be tempted to leave the house. I'm just in the process of having a spring clean. Also got up really early & decided not to spend another day moping around the house. I'm just taking a little coffee break before I crack on. I may even sort through my clothes this afternoon to make way for babies. I currently use the soon to be nursery for extra clothes space which I'll be sharing. When baby arrives think we'll need a bigger house to accommodate!!!

Friday, November 2nd 2012, 9:06pm

Hi everyone

Sazlou - I am pleased your feeling better. Hope you had a lovely day today and managed to have sometime to relax :coffee: . It is nice we are pregnant together just such a shock as this is her 3rd and she has type 1 diabetes said she never wanted anymore I think she got caught out. But I am big believer in everything happens for a reason.

Kitten love - sorry about your bp. Hope your relaxing over the weekend. And Mae sure you get pampered.

Net '- I have a border Collie and if my dh would let me he would be in my bed especially over the bonfire weekend as he is terrified of the bangs. I have gone for a baby style pram from the prestige range. Its nice and bouncy very traditional I think. I have gone for a black one as I tend to get bored with colors. It comes with everything.

Cleo - hope you had a nice time at the party tonight.

Emma Jane, amyliez hope you are having a nice weekend.

AFM - nothing much to report 3 more sleeps

Net

Friday, November 2nd 2012, 10:02pm

Evening all

Sazlou, glad the antibiotics are kicking in and you are feeling slightly more human.

Lucyloo I have terrible backache every day. My friend is a physio and says it's because my posture is off as I compensate for bump. My back burns sometimes with it, not very nice. My v shaped pillow helps me and I have a back rest for my desk chair at work. Hope your doggy isn't too scared by the fireworks this weekend. For some reason my dog is bulletproof when it comes to them, doesn't even raise an eyebrow. But is terrified when we open the freezer door : D

Kittenlove - so sorry to hear re your BP and hope that the tablets work soon. Take care of yourself.

Hi everyone else

AFM had a lovely day with my god daughter. She's very entertaining and loves singing to me 'Hello Auntie Net' (my name is Jenette but that's too much of a mouthful for most toddlers hence all seem to call me Net). Me and the dog are currently lying in bed watching TV. He's back to the vet at 9.30 tomorrow as now he can't even get up without us helping him and he's shaking and whimpering all the time, poor love. Such a worry, what am I going to be like when LO arrives!
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Saturday, November 3rd 2012, 9:45am

Hello ladies,

Lucyloo - 2 more sleeps happydance
Net - I really hope your pooch is ok & recovers soon. We end up treated them like our babies & when your baby arrives you'll have 2 lil uns to worry over, it what us mum's do :headache
AFM - Feeling better by the day, may even venture into the great outdoors today :winking: DH is back today & think I'll be eating some humble pie when we have our little chat. I can be really stubborn & I hate to admit that I've been a complete nightmare to live with over the past few months. To be honest DH has been so patient with me & he's practically done everything over the past few months whilst I've sat around feeling sorry for myself. Think a couple of days apart has allowed me a bit of thinking time, plus I've had to clean & cook for myself which I'm not happy about :chortle:
I had a good look on the internet yesterday at baby things, saved loads in my favourites & can't wait start making purchases :biggrin: I've fallen in love with a white sledge cot & matching baby changing storage unit, which will look lovely in the nursery. Has anybody had a look at the prams on ebay? I was looking at the 3 in 1 swivel prams (Vinicci & twing) they look really compact & come in loads of different colours. My concern is the price. They're only £250 which seems a bargain for what you get. Don't want to go cheap on baby & end up with a naff pram... As most of you have been pram shopping for longer I'm sure you've become experts & any advice is appreciated thumbup I defiantly would like a 3 in 1...

Anyway it's the weekend :dancing: hope you all have a good one :xxx3:

Sunday, November 4th 2012, 5:46pm

Evening ladies and bumps

Sazlou - glad your feeling better. Having a look at nursery stuff is so exciting isn't it. As for prams I looked all sorts of different ones and it wasn't till I wen to actually go looking at them that I found one I really liked.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend

Afm-spent the afternoon at m god daughters 3rd birthday party I even got a goody bag and some cake. One more sleep can't wait :thumbsup:

Monday, November 5th 2012, 8:57am

Hey Ladies

Hope everyone is doing well, i had a lovely weekend at the party ate far too much , curries, gumbos, salads and my dh made white choc and raspberry cheesecake, sachertorte, crumble lemon tart etc etc so needless to say i was in sweet heaven!!!!

Sazlou- I bought the venicci 3 in one and i must say i was very impressed with it, it really doesnt look cheap at all and it is very light ie the aluminium frame i went for the viva chassis as it has swivel wheels at the front the wheels are hard to which makes it easy to handle and the pram is so pretty i went for the biege and black one. It is fully british standard stamped so it really is very safe. after i got it put up i fell in love with it.

Net- i will be thinking about you and your poor doggy today hope everything goes ok its so sad when they are not well and they cant tell you whats wrong

Lucy loo is it today or tomorrow for your scan - cant wait to hear how you get on are you gonna find out what LO is? Hope the back is easing but if its like mine it aint i even have bought a few support bras because most of my pain lies between my shoulder blades!!!

Kittenlove i hope you are taking it easy and BO is regulatingxxx

AFM- nothing much to report told my sis i was having a girl and she squealed like a child she had the 2 boys 5 months ago and now cant wait to spoil a girl and my DH is so cute talking to my belly every night calling her by the name we chose if we were havinga girl....just hope she looks like her name when she comes or we have a problem : D

Monday, November 5th 2012, 12:58pm

:hi: everyone! : D

Net - hows pooch? :huh:
Lucy - hows the scan gone? do we have another girl ??? ;)

Cleo - you have to tell us the name!! Hope it's not the same as ours (8 o) :whistling:

Sazlou - how's it gone with DH? ^^ ::P

Sept/Oct 18 - ICSI

OHSS ;(

Monday, November 5th 2012, 1:04pm

Amyeliz- The name we have picked is Amelia Rose McCaul for our little dumpling always loved this name

Monday, November 5th 2012, 1:14pm

That is beautiful : D

Her initials are ARM, but it's not like that is something bad it spells haha... I have to be careful as our bubs last name is Oldfield!
So because it's an O it does spell quite a bit initial wise :rollseyes:

Sept/Oct 18 - ICSI

OHSS ;(

Monday, November 5th 2012, 2:18pm

Amyeliz- LOL i never thought about the initials bit . Have you any names in mind? :thumbsup:

Net

Monday, November 5th 2012, 3:16pm

Hey ladies

Thanks for all your messages re pooch! He's on strong painkillers now and limping around like an old man but seems a bit perkier. Get second opinion tomorrow.

Cleo - my god daughers name is Amelia Rose - so pretty! We have got middle names sorted (Caroline Grace) after my nan and DH's nan but can't agree on first name.

Lucyloo I hope the scan goes well!

Hi to everyone else, sorry short one as on phone at work.

Xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Monday, November 5th 2012, 4:12pm

Hi everyone,

Well scan went really well. By the time you get to 20 weeks there is such a big difference in the size of the jellybean. Well we going out it's a bab22 . Can't wait to start getting stuff

Monday, November 5th 2012, 4:21pm

Lucyloo- bab20 on your bab11 so delighted i think your the first blue one revealed this month . Time to shop. Im so glad it went well for you today!!! Fill us in with the details when you can

Monday, November 5th 2012, 4:30pm

Oooooo Lucy a boy :D
Do any of you girls have ur own diaries on here btw??

We have a name yes .. She is called Scarlett :D
Can't agree on middle name/s now tho lmao ...
Don't nick it anyone :$ xxx

Sept/Oct 18 - ICSI

OHSS ;(

Monday, November 5th 2012, 4:47pm

Amyeliz- OMG im in love thats a beautiful name but your safe with me you could borrow my middle name if you wish its goes kinda nice with it :thumbsup:

Net

Monday, November 5th 2012, 6:49pm

OOOh Lucyloo congratulations!!!

Amyeliz, I love that name - the 2 we have shortlisted are different so don't worry :laugh:
I started a diary but only made 1 entry and then deleted it!

Hi everyone else xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Monday, November 5th 2012, 8:20pm

Alot of people have said Scarlett Rose, but it's not "us" if that makes sense??
Also our friend said that was what she would call her daughter if she ever had one ... And she does my head in haha so I won't bother ;)

I like Scarlett Grace but DF is adamant no :(
But we have a possibility of Scarlett Leigh ... it's my brothers name too is Lee :D

Sept/Oct 18 - ICSI

OHSS ;(

Monday, November 5th 2012, 9:07pm

Hello Ladies,

I'm loving the name chatter. DH & I are driving each other insane with names we cannot agree on. Usually he's really chilled & I thought choosing a name would be left to me but oh no he's decided to voice his opinions on the subject - how dare he :snigger: We both like Alexander for a boy & I really like Rosalie for a girl but DH keeps saying it will get called gipsy :sadface:

Cleo - thanks for the pram info, I was really impressed by the colour chose but wasn't sure about the quality. They really do seem a bargain. How does the car seat fit? I hear they can be a bit of a mare to fit? Amelia is a pretty name :thumbsup:

Lucyloo - :congrats: first boy of the month I believe baby7 time to get busy shopping now happydance
Amyeliz - Scarlett is also very pretty & I like Leigh for a middle name - it's kinda cool 88)

AFM - I'm lagging behind as don't have my scan until next Tuesday, can't wait! Back at work today after a week off sick. Think it's done me good as I was busy all day & didn't have time to think about if I was feeling ill or not. I even went to the gym with DH after work, managed to do a fast walk for 20 mins & 10mins on the bike - almost killed me :snigger: DH & I made up about 2 seconds after he walked through the door at the weekend, still no [zx084] action, I'm not quite myself yet :innocent:

Tuesday, November 6th 2012, 7:18am

Morning Ladies

Amyeliz - the name you have picked is lovely for a little girl :thumbsup: Love Leigh as well think it sounds different.

Cleo - as soon as we found out we are having a boy I have bought 3 little sleep suits and ordered my moses basket so happy. We only have girls in the family so this will be a nice change to ave a little boy running around.

Net - how are you ?. Have you bought anything yet

Ej,dawnie - how you both getting on

AFM - I am on cloud nine at the moment. Got 5 days at work now also got to arrange going to my friends to see what I can take for our little man. Sunday we are off to buy the paint for the nursery woo hoo so excited

Have a good day everyone xxxx

Tuesday, November 6th 2012, 8:44am

Morning ladies

Sazlou- its not to bad to put in the car its like them all the seatbelts getting them on can be fiddly but my sister has a graco travel system and they too are fiddly to get the seat belt round, my sis in law bought a redkite travel system and says its hard to get used to as well when trying to put the car seat in i think its just all of them some of them you can get a base for and they clip in so i dunno and to be honest i might get a car seat for the car so i dont have to take it in and out and have the one i got with the travel system just for clipping into the wheels i havent decided yet. And ps i love Rosalie its beautiful!!!!! Glad to see you and DH made up and wait the

[zx084] will come when you least expect it...itll be you getting a raging attack of hormones it happened to me lmao

Lucyloo- i am so excited for you its all systems go now to boy town.....loving it

Amyeliz- i know what you mean about the middle name you have to want it...no doubt me and hub will change our minds about middle name too but Scarlett Grace is lovely its just getting the men to come round to our way of thinking and Leigh is beautiful too oooh decisions

Net - how are you getting on and how is pooch?

Soz if i missed anyone out

Tuesday, November 6th 2012, 1:09pm

Had another discussion on middle names last night, and think it's pretty much decided she is a Scarlett Leigh : D
Unless she comes out looking different to that, or.... a boy (8 o)

However... Initials are now SLO ... would she get bullied? I think yes, DF thinks no :S :-(
I am wanting to put another middle name in to break the initials :whistling:

Sept/Oct 18 - ICSI

OHSS ;(

Net

Tuesday, November 6th 2012, 4:43pm

Hello ladies

Amyeliz, I think Scarlett Leigh is gorgeous (very Scarlett O'Hara/Vivien Leigh - and what a beautiful woman she was) - good point about the initials though, maybe an extra name wouldn't hurt but hopefully people wouldn't pick up on SLO as an issue? You can always get Grace in there then as well! haha. I love the name Grace but it's a shame it's become so popular. It was my nan's middle name (her first was Mildred so, as much as I loved my nan, that was never gonna get used!), but all my friends who have had babies whilst we have been TTC have already used it as middle names - doh. Still, I picked it as a name about 10 years ago so am going to stick with it as I still think it's a beautiful name. Same with using DH's nan's middle name of Caroline. Her Christian name was Ethel..... : D

Sazlou/Cleo - could you get a separate car seat that's isofix rather than secured by seatbelts? I think they are a bit more secure that way too. The price for everything you get is amazing.
I also love Roaslie. Beautiful. Sazlou I'm really glad you and DH have made up.

Hi everyone else. Anyone heard from Mrs A?

AFM not much to report. Doggy is feeling a bit better so that's good. I'm really struggling with bloating - every day after lunch my bump goes rock hard and my tummy hurts a bit. Having to resort to lactulose on advice of my midwife and attemting to eat more fruit and veg. Sigh! My bump is so wide as LO is still lying transverse - I look ridiculous! I have a scan on Friday to try and work out whether my placenta is still low lying so hopefully it will have moved up. Will be nice to see LO again. She has been sooo active today. She goes through days of loads of activity then can be quiet the next - anyone else get that?

Have got day off work tomorrow, so looking forward to a day of doing absolutely nothing - yay!

xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Wednesday, November 7th 2012, 7:18am

Morning Ladies,

Sazlou - I am pleased you and dh have made up. Once you start to feel better dh won't know what's hit him.

Net - please to hers your fury baby is feeling better. I sometimes feel sick after lunch and my stomach ends up all crampy so I have to watch what I eat. I hope you start to feel better soon and fingers crossed a bit more comfortable after you eat lunch.

Ameyliz - love the name. I wouldn't worry about the initials. Know one will pick up on it. Its a beautiful name.

Ej and dawnie hope your both ok.

I haven't herd from Mrs a do we know if she is ok

AFM - nothing much to report. Baby kicked me last night and for the first time in a while dh was able to feel him kicking away which was lovely. Going to pick up my mosses basket in my way home £25 from asda online and delivered to store for free so I think I have got a bargain. The stand is £16 but I am gonna check ad see if my friends stand fits before I buy a stand and try and save a bit of money.

Hope everyone has a great day :thumbsup:

Wednesday, November 7th 2012, 8:49am

Morning lovely ladies,

Net i get the crampy feeling too after eating so i chew a few rennies and that really helps with the rock hard as it releases a bit of pressure. My LO is the same some days she is super active and other days she can be quiet which if you like me you worry but i asked the midwife and she says its perfectly normal as at this stage they start getting a sleep pattern and can sleep for up to 14hrs a day!!!!! Lucky them!!!! I think i will look into that isofix thingy your talking about any idea where to look?

Lucy loo- thats a great bargain on a moses basket i think DH mum wants to give us one she has kept so i think i better use it and be grateful even though secretly id love my own so i might just get new covers etc for it instead and use it and keep everyone happy. Good job on LO kicking thats the first of many get used to it but its so amazing isnt it

Amyeliz- i agree i dont think anyone will break down the initials so i dont think it will be a problem but if you are uncomfortable you go ahead and choose another name to break it up

Your right i wonder what about MRs A she hasnt been on in a long time hope she is ok

Sazlou- hope your all good and so glad you and DH are all good

Soz if i missed anyone have a great day

Net

Wednesday, November 7th 2012, 10:23am

hey Cleo
we bought an isofix base and car seat from Mothercare. The base was about £90 and the car seat about the same on a price match deal. You have to be careful which base you buy as some only work with 1 or 2 car seats - maxicosi seem to have a bit of a monopoly on the market but apparently their cabriofix car seat + isofix base came top in the Which magazine safety tests. I don't think all cars have isofix fittings in them either so you'd need to check out your car first.

My tummy was so hard last night I was beginning to get a bit worried but I think it's just digestion as it's gone down again this morning! Oh the joys of being pregnant. I too am on the indigestion remedies - bottle of gaviscon is my best friend. : D

xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Reg: Apr 26th 2011

Children: 1 daughter, 16 years old, new baby boy 10 weeks old

Wednesday, November 7th 2012, 8:48pm

evening ladies, wow been reading all the post from page 57 lol trying to catchup on everyone and yep im all good thanks ladies lol, ive had my shifts changed in work so now working til 10pm its a nightmare i was doing driving lessons too but cancelled them as i was stressed in work and then with driving,
im now almost 24 weeks and can not wait to take maternity leave my husband has put his foot down and said im leaving as soon as i can.

how are you all sorry for lack of personals but my eyes are all blurry now after all the reading lol.
oooo our nursery is finished now and our pram has been delivered and its all ready to use lol.

also has anyone had really painfull sides and lower stomach pains i was in work yesterday and had to come home at 7pm i couldnt even sit down,

x
[zx076] :BFP: JUNE 2011 ectopic bigcloud

:BFP: seen @6 weeks [zx076] & 7 weeks & 10 weeks [zx115] also 13 weeks

Thursday, November 8th 2012, 9:41am

Morning Ladies

Yeah Mrs A so glad to hear from you and that everything is going well. 24 weeks only a few days behind me !!!! Im glad DH is making you think about maternity already its an awful long day for you with work and commute. I am going down to part time from next week on and to be honest kinda glad cuz i am getting so tired again lol. What pram did you go for ? Lucky nursery is done already me and DH are trying to build a house so i am skeptical to do anything to the house we are in but i might have to as our quantity surveyor is holding the whole thing up so probably wont be in house now til bubs is around 6 months raging :talkhand:

How everyone else is doing well

AFM- i held my phone to my tummy to my belly this morning as i was playing a little music and bubs kicked like mad maybe she was [zx163] in there or else i scared the life outta her one of the two....dont think she is happy with mummy but i heard its good to let them hear things . Last full week in this job before i start my new job in december it worked out i had 8 days hols to take before i go so i am only working 2/3 days a week for the next 4 weeks woo hoo!!!!!!

Reg: Apr 26th 2011

Children: 1 daughter, 16 years old, new baby boy 10 weeks old

Thursday, November 8th 2012, 10:14am

hi hun yeah i just wanted to stay til end of january but they think i will have the baby 2 weeks early so hubbi is putting his foot down lol, still not got my matb1 form yet though so not informed work yet,
we have the bugaboo cameleon3 in limited edition petrol blue and black its stunning.
awwww thats not good about your surveyor but it will all be worth it hunni when its finally finished good luck in your new position hunni and bet your feel rejuvinated doing less days, i heard about playing music to bump too lol ive put 20 lullabys on my ipad but not played them to bump yet i do talk to him alot though lol xx
[zx076] :BFP: JUNE 2011 ectopic bigcloud

:BFP: seen @6 weeks [zx076] & 7 weeks & 10 weeks [zx115] also 13 weeks

Thursday, November 8th 2012, 6:46pm

Hi everyone....just a quick check in. Hope all of you and Bump's are happy and healthy!

I have a growth scan tomorrow ....so will be seeing my little bubba again.

Lots of love to you all xx

Friday, November 9th 2012, 8:04am

Hi Everyone,

Just checking in.

Glad to here from you MrsA. Thinks seem to be running along nicely for you. Not long till maternity starts then you can put your feet up and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Cleo - Not suprised your raging. If it were me i would want to be as soon as possible for bubs. Fantastic news on the 8 days hol. It can get you ready for your maternity leave.

Sazlou - Hope you and lo is doing well. When is your scan ?

Everyone else - Good morning hope your all keeping well. Not long till the week end woo hoo

AFM - Went to my friends last night to pick uo everything she had for the baby so I have quite a few things now. Most of itis white so gonna have to start buying blue things now. My mosses basket has arrived and I love it. Wante to pull it out of the packaging to have a wee play but DH said no to keep it nice and clean untill lo arrives. I will wait till he goes out : D .

Net

Friday, November 9th 2012, 10:21am

Hey ladies

Hello Mrs A - really good to hear from you! Glad all is going well. When do you start your maternity leave? I have had some pains on both sides, sometimes just shooting pains that go as soon as they come, and sometimes it lasts for hours then goes. I think it's all just stretching pains. Mine are usually on the far left or right hand side down towards my groin. Not very nice!

Cleo - glad to hear you will be part time soon. I work 4 days a week and I am finding my day off (Friday - yay!) so so helpful now my bump is expanding.

Lucyloo - how exciting! Hope you get purchasing some more blue items soon. My brother gave me two massive bags of baby gros etc from his 2 boys, so all of my stuff is white, yellow and green - I need to get buying pink!

Kittenlove, hope the scan goes well today. How are you feeling?

Hey everyone else - how are you all doing?

I also have a scan today, to see where my placenta is but will see if they'll do growth measurements too. Cannot wait to see LO again. She has been wiggling around today at the noise of the hairdryer and the electric toothbrush, two sure fire ways to wake her up.

Cleo/Mrs A - my DH decided to play the Beach Boys, the Beatles and the Rolling Stones to LO through my ipod. The Beach Boys definitely woke her up! He is determined that she will have his retro taste in music (he only likes anything from the 50s, 60s and 70s!).
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Friday, November 9th 2012, 10:44am

Morning Ladies

Just a wee quick one feeling outta sorts today and cant put my finger on it.....maybe its because me and hub sat down last night and decided we are probably gonna wait another year before we build the house ;( reason being i just dont wanna put any more financial strain on us this year with me going on maternity etc and the ivf costs and DH works like a dog as it is. So we are gonna put the foundations down and then at least the site is secure. Think im a bit emotional about it all but a house is a house and my DH and LO are more important to me than material things. I honestly think DH wants to move back to where he is from as well so thats something else. As well as that i had an awful pain felt like a pulled muscle above my belly button yesterday and it annoyed me too as i thout something was wrong and found it very uncomfortable all evening

Soz for lack of personals just feeling a bit down bigcloud

Net

Friday, November 9th 2012, 4:33pm

Hey all

Cleo - so sorry you're feeling so down. I guess building a house + having a baby is very stressful. Hope you are feeling a bit better and that pain has gone. I get random pains all the time - we must keep telling ourselves it's all stretching like mad down there. Big hug to you xxxxx

AFM scan went well. LO is now 2lbs, measuring right for dates etc. Placenta is low but not over cervix so hopefully will move again by 32 wk scan. She has moved to breech position too.

Have a nice evening all xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Sunday, November 11th 2012, 9:23am

: D hi everyone,

Cleo hope you are feeling better hun :chocs:

Net so glad your scan went well [zx055]

Big hugs to everyone else grouphug

AFM had my 28 week growth scan Friday. Went really well. Bubba was blowing bubbles and was amazing to see! My placenta is now in the right place so that's good. Baby weights 2pd 8 at moment which is great :hugs: laying in breach position at moment but I'm sure that's normal for this stage?

Net

Sunday, November 11th 2012, 5:25pm

Hi Kittenlove, really glad the scan went well! My LO is also breech, I think they can keep turning for some weeks yet. My SIL told me on sat that my niece turned at 33w and she distinctly remembers it as she watched her stomach moving as my niece turned around - sounds like something from Alien! Glad too that your placenta has moved, i'm hoping mine will continue to as well!
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Sunday, November 11th 2012, 6:18pm

Yeah my belly has been moving lots today .....does resemble "alien" hehe funny you should say that cos that's what we call our little one at the moment.

Hopefully your placenta will move too Hun,it has time to x

waylou

Reg: Sep 30th 2011

Sunday, November 11th 2012, 7:51pm

Wow!! It's been so long since i've been on here. Good to see that we are all progressing nicely. I've had a bit of a bumpy ride, but i hope it will pass. I had to go to hospital last Saturday night. Sitting watching X-Factor and then "whoosh" biggest gush of blood :-( obviously i thought the worst. Ambulance took an hour to reach me (as one couldnt be found!!??) gets to labour unit and im standing there with blood soaked joggers, with a nurse insisting she look at the sanitry pad to assess the bleeding.....err hello look at my trousers!!! get ushered into a birthing room, listening to other mums giving birth. wait another half hour before doctor on shift comes to assess me. scan and heartbeat are taken, everything with baby is fine and i break down as soon as i hear heartbeat and see my bubba moving. bearing in mind this is saturday, i have to stay in until monday morning to have an internal scan but nobody was in who was qualified to do it...grrrrr!!! im monitored every 4 hours, full obs taken and babys heartbeat. my haemorraging is also being monitored which comes and goes in waves. i then get told if it carries on they will have to bring on labour.......oh thanks nurse, you say im out the woods then u say that, nice one!! monday finally comes and i have my scan. turns out i have major placenta previa......2 weeks previously at my 20 wk scan everything was perfect, placenta high and fine, and in the space of 3 weeks it has dropped and completely covered my cervix. i got discharged monday night with complete bed rest and no strenuous activity and have to take iron tablets. i have since had no bleeding and hope and pray things improve, just for babys sake....i hope he stays in long enough until he is fully cooked!!
I dont mean to put anybody on a downer, but i just needed to blurt it and get it out. Onwards and upwards from here pleeeeaase :-)
:BFP: - IVF - 1st Cycle - June 2012 - [zx076] seen at 8w+1d measuring 16.7mm bab22

Sunday, November 11th 2012, 9:36pm

Oh gosh waylou!.....so sorry you have had such a bad time....you rest up and take care xx

Net

Monday, November 12th 2012, 7:30pm

Hello Waylou, long time no post (!) and I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you - how terrifying it must have been. Hope you are taking the time to rest up and haven't had any more bleeding? Take care xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Wednesday, November 14th 2012, 7:58am

Morning :coffee:

How is everyone ?

Waylou - Aww you have had a bumpy ride latley fingers crossed everything is ok and you can get back to enjoying your pregnancy. :congrats: on your baby7 that makes a few of us now with boys on the way.

Sazlou - How's things with my fellow jolly ? hope you have started to buy stuff

Kittenlove - Pleased every thing went well at your scan. I can't wait til my 28 week scan. Fingers crossed your lo wil turn.

Net - Have you started buying pink yet? there is so much more out there for girls than boys.

Cleo - Hope your feeling better.

Sorry if I have missed anyone hope your all well.

AFM - Well day off. Feels like a day at work as I have loads to o today. I have to go and do all my christmas shopping as I haven't started it yet. I deffo would prefer to do baby shopping but dh says we need to give family presents I'm not to sure rotf . LO is moving loads now which I love even if it is at in the morning. It makes me feel loads better when I can feel him moving. DH is painting th nursery on Thursday going for a nautical theme as I have picked the bedding set and my sister has bought me the cot mobile. Can't wait till the 22nd going to order my pram woohoo DH wants to come and see it before we order just to make sure he dosen't look silly pushing it [zx077] and I have my MW appointment so i can hear his heartbeat and after that I am off to go wit my sister to her 12 week scan so it's gonna be a fun day. DH says if i'm good he will take me out on the night for a romantic meal.

4 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

4 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE