You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 7th 2011

Children: 2 little beans on the way!

Monday, August 6th 2012, 5:10pm

Oh wow! I could have popped for a cuppa :)

This is my favourite part of Devon and hopefully we'll be able to come back with our boys in the not too distant future.

Me:30
DH:38
TTC since 2008
6xClomid 2010 :BFN:
3xIUI 2011 :BFN:
1st IVF Feb 2012 :BFP: Identical twins :boy: :boy: born 23/10/12

My Diary

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Monday, August 6th 2012, 6:17pm

Lovely, must catch up then xxxxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Tuesday, August 7th 2012, 6:27pm

Hi ladies!!

Can I join you again?! Been away and busy in the house with renovation and new nursery for our LO!!!
Need quite a bit reading to catch up with everyone...hope everyone is well :)

Lots o love xxx
TTC since Nov.2009
2011 clomid 6x :BFN:
2011 clomid,gonal,ovitrelle 2x :BFN:
Feb.2012 clomid,gonal,ovitrelle :BFP:
6w+2 seen a lovely [zx076]

12w+5 everything looks perfect, measured 66mm OTD 4th of Nov.

It's baby7 arrived on 15.10.2012

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 18th 2009

Children: One beautiful, healthy son. Identical twin boys born too soon, sleep tightxxx

What's Up?
One very happy lady :) xx

Thursday, August 9th 2012, 9:49am

Just popping in to say hi :) looking forward to you all joining us in the third tri xx :thumbsup:
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
1x ivf - identical triplets - miscarried triplet at 9 weeks, lost my other two beautiful boys at 23 weeks - passed away shortly after birth 17th June 2010.
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.
2011 Nov immune cycle FET bfn
2012 Jan immune cycle ivf bfp baby7 Ds arrived safely 1/10/12 : D
2013 Aug immune cycle FET bfp confirmed miscarriage at 8 weeks
2014 Jan immune cycle bfn
2014 April immune cycle bfn.
2014 July fet bfp ❤️ seen at 7,9 and 11 weeks

Thursday, August 9th 2012, 10:07am

Hey ladies when is the third tri? Is it time yet? :curtsey:
TTC since Nov.2009
2011 clomid 6x :BFN:
2011 clomid,gonal,ovitrelle 2x :BFN:
Feb.2012 clomid,gonal,ovitrelle :BFP:
6w+2 seen a lovely [zx076]

12w+5 everything looks perfect, measured 66mm OTD 4th of Nov.

It's baby7 arrived on 15.10.2012

Reg: Oct 19th 2010

Children: one IVF miracle, yippee!!!!!

Thursday, August 9th 2012, 10:10am

Hi lovely ladies,

Hope your all having a good week and enjoying the sunshine and the Olympics, I certainly have been :o)

Welcome to Phoebe & Kittenlove & Lil Miss Bossy glad to have you all with us!

Thanks for popping back Stinker and Lou, looking forward to joining you both in 3rd tri in a few weeks, is it busy over in there?

Wannabe ~ glad you enjoying Devon and you LOs are going strong, did you get any bargains?! we have pretty much decided on the uppababy vista in red going to wait til after the babyshow to order it though, hope your scan goes well tomorrow, let us know..xx

Dusky ~ hope your ok hun and sleeping better now?..xx

RM ~ how are you and twinnies doing hun?..xx

hi to everyone else!

AFM ~ been at my mums for a few days and been catching up with friends it has been lovely. DH went to watch the mens triatholon on tuesday and bought LO a mascot for his teddy shelf so sweet. I have also been purchasing a few more bits for him and was suprised to see just how much we have got for him already its all at my mums house packed away, need to stop buying bits and concentrate on bigger items! Think I need to make a list!

Enjoy the rest of week & take care of yourselves and bumps! ;)

Me:32 DH:34 TTC:3yrs
IVF 1 2 & 3 BFN :bawl:
4th FET with Immunes March 12 :BFP: :pray: please stay with us :angel2:
bab22 Joseph William ~ Born 13/12/12 ~ 7.13lb!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "shellebelle" (Aug 9th 2012, 10:12am)

Reg: Jan 5th 2009

Children: 3 children

Thursday, August 9th 2012, 10:41am

Good morning everyone :hi:
Indeed it is a beautiful day :hugs: hope you are all feeling well?
My chest infection is at last starting to get better :pray: :xxx3:
:BFP: June 2012

Baby girl Millicent (Millie) born 16/1/13 bab21

Reg: May 14th 2009

Children: We are so lucky - our 'Little Wriggler' Lewis Young arrived safely on 03.09.2010 and we are so grateful to have been blessed again, as he now has a little baby brother on the way :o) X

Thursday, August 9th 2012, 8:22pm

Hi girls...

Kittenlove - glad you are starting to feel a bit better now. Yes it has been a glorious day hasn't it...let's hope it continues for a bit now xfingers X

Shellebelle - only a few more weeks to go and then you will be over there with us too :thumbsup2: There are a few over there about to give birth any day and a few that have just moved over from the 2nd tri. Glad you had a nice break at your mum's catching up with friends. It is so easy to spend so much money on 'bits' isn't it!!!! Mascot teddy sounds cute and a very apt momentum from the special year that your little one will be born X

Loveis - :hi: and CONGRATULATIONS on a blue bump woohoo How are you doing? Hope you are feeling ok? The 3rd tri is any time after 29 weeks on here hun so only a few more days for you in the 2nd tri!!!! X

Wannabe - preps are ok I think, to be honest I have not had much time to think about it this time with having DS who will be 2 in just over 3 weeks!!!! The nursery is done except for the bits and bobs and I have written lists of things we need to buy...think I will really have to get my head on it and start buying after DS' birthday. Shouldn't be too bad though as we are not buying half of the stuff that we bought last time. Is it your scan tomorrow?! Will pop into your diary and find out X

Hi to everyone else and your lovely bumps...hope you've all had a lovely day in the sunshine XXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Dec 09 - IVF - BFP - DS#1 EC/S @ 40+6
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 13th 2010

Saturday, August 11th 2012, 9:06am

Morning Ladies,

Loveis you are back, I've missed you clomid buddy!

Wannabe hope that scan went OK?
Shellebelle - glad you are enjoying shopping! Have you tried an NCT nearly new and used sale, you can get some great bargains - we got clothes still with the label on!
Kittenlove glad you are on the mend!

Everyone else I'll keep popping back but I need to move over to third tri, I'm coming up to 30 weeks, but you will all be coming over soon. I've only got just over 7 weeks left of being pregnant, I can't believe it!

Love RM
xxxx

Beautiful boy born in January 2007
TTC second since March 2009
Luteal phase defect - 4 rounds clomid
BFP 14.2.2012 - 2 beautiful heartbeats seen EDD 22nd Oct - Its a boy and a girl!

United Kingdom

Saturday, August 11th 2012, 7:00pm

Hi ladies

RM-look forward to seeing you in the 3rd Tri soon as I won't be too far behind you (26 weeks tomorrow!!!). I too got some bargains at the NCT sale I went to. I also got some bargains in Boots as the clothes were half price.

Shellebelle-now our spare room is done I have put all the babies things in there so the other room which will be their nursery is free to be plastered this week. I can't believe how much stuff I've accumulated already! I'm seeing my SIL at the weekend to go through my nephews clothes but I've no idea where I'm going to put them for the time being :)

AFM-Our scan was perfect yesterday and both babies are doing fine. They're now weighing approx 2lbs each and their fluid is pretty much at the same levels as the previous scan which was 2 weeks ago. I'm so relieved that they're doing so well.
Went into town with my mum today and brought their bedding for their room, curtains and lampshade. Next on the list is the car seats :)

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Sunday, August 12th 2012, 9:21am

Hi ladies hope your weekends going well, the sun seems to have disappeared today!

Stinker ~ hope your little boy has a lovely birthday, thanks for popping back to see us!..xx

Wannabe ~ so glad your scan went well hun and you sound like you are really getting organised, I got some bits in the Boots clothing sale too all half price sooo tempting! What theme have you chosen for your nursery?..xx

RM ~ wow you havent got long left at all, whens your due date hun? Mite just see you in 3rd tri for a cross over..xx

Hope everyone else and all bumps are ok?

had trouble logging on here all day friday was very frustrating as waiting for lots of birth news from my Nifty November group, not upto much this weekend just having a relaxing one as wedding season starts from next weekend got 4 to go to! Off out for a carvery with in laws and grandparents in law this afty then watching closing ceremony tonight, Ive really enjoyed this Olympics and havent we done well!

take care everyone..xx ::P xx

McNaught

Reg: Feb 27th 2012

Sunday, August 12th 2012, 2:16pm

Hello All

Been AWOL again as I have moved down to Truro during the week and I have no internet there (or TV, or husband, or comfy bed...).
My GP was brilliant and basically asked me what I wanted my letter to say. He even offered to sign me off work completely! I don't think I could justify that, plus you lose a month of maternity leave to sickness so I declined but have been signed off night and weekend shifts.

I did agreed to work Saturday gone though as my friend is off work on compassionate leave so I covered her shift. Really tiring and brought my morning sickness back again! Not convinced I'm ever going to get the blooming stage!!

Wannabe- so glad your scans are showing your LOs are growing nicely. Sounds like your preparations are coming along well too- I need to get my arse in gear as the time is going so fast it'll be D-day before I know it!

RM- hope you are feeling better and the iron tablets are kicking in. Only seven weeks to go!

Shellebelle- how's the shopping going? I went into Boots to their half price sale but all the good stuff had gone. There's sales everywhere though so sure I'll get some good stuff soon. I hope your DH is honouring your daily massage needs! I love that the consultant recommended that! Now she just needs to recommend no housework, daily chocolate and a night out once a week and you're sorted!!

Dusky- hope you are sleeping a bit better now. I got a dream geni pillow which really helps with comfort overnight. It has helped reduced my hip pains and back ache too

Kittenlove, Lil Miss Bossy and Phoebe- welcome to second tri thread. Time flys doesn't it! Hope the evil sickness, exhaustion etc are all wearing off as the time passes

Loveis- glad the renovations are going well. I have to clear out the spare room first then start thinking about decorating it. I'm thinking nautical theme for our little blue one!

AFM- only had one day back home this weekend so not got much baby stuff done. My dad is down to build us a shed in the garden (hoping it will be water tight enough to house a tumble dryer as think we'll need one once baby arrives). Have realised I need to get my butt in gear as have so much to do over the next few weeks and so few weekends at home to do it all in. Have to get DH to pull his finger out and help get the house in shape too.
I have my glucose tolerance test this Friday so hope that is all normal. Feeling exhausted the whole time still, I wonder if I am anaemic- they will check my iron at the same time as my GTT

Sorry if I've missed anybody out

xxx

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Thursday, August 16th 2012, 7:52pm

Hello everyone,
I'm finally feeling brave enough to join, am 14 w tomorrow. Things seem to be settling down now after some quite severe bleeding, but nothing for a week now and fingers crossed it stays that way! Looking forward to getting to know you all.

xxx
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Thursday, August 16th 2012, 8:34pm

Hi Net :weehee: welcome :xxx3:

Reg: Nov 15th 2011

Friday, August 17th 2012, 3:26pm

Hi All!

I am sorry that I have been away for so long, but it's been great reading through and catching up with how you are all getting on. It's great to hear that everyone seems to be doing so well! Work seems to have been manic and there is always something to do in the evenings at the moment so it's nice to have a slightly quieter day and manage to sneak on here!

We had our 20 week scan nearly 3 weeks ago and were delighted that everything was all ok. We couldn't believe the detail we could see as well - it was amazing! And we found out we are having a little boy which we were so excited about. He is apparently slightly taller than average, but with me being 5'9 and husband 6'2 guess that was always going to be the case!! ha ha

We have bought soooooo many outfits and so have my in-laws - I think he has more than me!! We have started work on the nursery, picked the furniture set and ordered the pushchair. Feels like we are getting there!

Take care everyone

xxx

Saturday, August 18th 2012, 8:02am

Hi lovely ladies.. :bye:

Has anyone else been getting tightening feelings in belly? Had them through the night :xxx3:

Net

Saturday, August 18th 2012, 8:30am

Hi Kittenlove
I have had very weird feelings in tummy for 2 days now - some tightening and a heavy feeling. I think it might be related to digestion ibut am taking it easy today. It's not helped by it being sooooo hot where I live (kent) with 31 degrees forecast tomorrow - I am wilting! Not helped by my dog being in a very cuddly mood and trying to climb on my lap for a cuddle everytime I sit on the sofa!

Hope you're feeling ok xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Saturday, August 18th 2012, 9:44am

I live in kent too so know what you mean about the heat today. Just need to shake off this headache :tear:
Have been feeling good lately but now this :headache I'm going to drink lots of water today :xxx3:

United Kingdom

Reg: Jan 24th 2012

Children: 1 GORGEOUS Baby Girl and one due in December

What's Up?
My O.H proposed ....I'm getting married!!!!!!
wedding2

Saturday, August 18th 2012, 6:03pm

Hi lovely ladies.. :bye:

Has anyone else been getting tightening feelings in belly? Had them through the night :xxx3:
I have been getting round ligament pain for the past few weeks. Sometimes it REALLY hurts and I have to catch a breath! Also i keep getting "prickly" feelings in my stomach just above my pubic bone? Anyone else get this? Very bizarre!!!
1st IVF Cycle @ CRM London :BFP:
2nd IVF Cycle @ CRM London :BFP:

United Kingdom

Monday, August 20th 2012, 9:17am

Hi ladies

Hope you all had a fab weekend. It was lovely but far too hot for me. I stayed indoors all day yesterday sorting through all the baby stuff people have given us. Everyone has been so generous and it's saved us a fortune!

Congratulations on your little boy Bissy....another blue one, there's been a lot in here lately :)

Shelle-I don't envy you with 4 wedding to go to. I've got a christening on 9th Sept and I've no idea what I'm going to wear as my bump is going to be absolutely huge by then. I've seen a nice Maxi dress on ebay (ex-Littlewoods stock) and it's quite reasonable so I might go for that as it should still be fairly warm in Sept.

I'm slowly getting there with the larger baby purchases. We've now got the pushchair, carrycots, moses baskets, car seats, bouncy chairs and their bedroom furniture is due to be delivered by next week. DH has started decorating the nursery and I can't wait for it to be finished.

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Monday, August 20th 2012, 11:11am

Hi ladies and bumps, hope your all doin ok?

Bissy ~ congrats on finding out its a boy!..xx

Wannabe ~ I hope you and twinnies are ok, I have got a maxi dress to wear too, you sound like you are getting very organised hun, when is your EDD?..xx

Hi to everyone else, most seem to have moved over to 3rd tri now!

So sorry I have been AWOL,...had a big scare last wednesday but I am so pleased to say that everything seems to be ok now, it was a very traumatic experience as the bleed came from nowhere ie no pains spotting etc before so thats what shocked me the most I think, was out to lunch with my bestie who is ready to drop and was so so scared, but went to hospital and they monitored me scanned me and gave me some steroid injections kept me in overnight just to be safe, they cant be sure exactly what caused it but said it may have been a slight tear in the placenta or blood vessel or cappillary will probably never know I'm just relieved hes ok thats the main thing! Going to take things easy this week and try and relax abit!

Have a good week..xxxx

Reg: Jun 1st 2012

Children: one beautiful daughter thank u and 4 angels in heaven

Thursday, August 23rd 2012, 1:12pm

Hello everyone,

I hope you dont mind and it took me from the start of the week but i think im ok to jump over to the 2nd tri team now . I hope thats ok

Thursday, August 23rd 2012, 2:45pm

Oooh hi Cleo :hi: :xxx3:

Thursday, August 23rd 2012, 3:21pm

Hi Kittenlove- Thanks for the hi, wasnt sure if i moved over too early but they say week 13 is the second trimester so here i go lol . How is everything is going with you?

Thursday, August 23rd 2012, 3:59pm

I'm ok thank you. Just suffering really bad headaches :headache . Nothing gets rid of it!
How are you feeling? :xxx:

Friday, August 24th 2012, 9:24am

Kittenlove- I know alll about the headaches they are unreal and paracetamol just doesnt cut it at all. Mmmm apart from that the sickness is getting a bit better its not everyday anymore more like every third day but when i do have it its bad. i am in maternity trousers and we were laughing about it in the first trimester thread cuz we have never witnessed anything so comfy. i even invested in a pair of maternity jeans and they are deadly too lol

Have my 16 week scan on the 11th Sept which i am looking forward to and that it everything else seems to be straightforward, i just pray it stays that way :pray:

Reg: Jul 21st 2009

Children: 2 angels watching over us & our precious DD Scarlett Leigh <3

Friday, August 24th 2012, 1:32pm

:hi: girls...

think i'm finally daring to rear my head in here too :rollseyes:
April 12 - IVF - :BFP:

April 17 - Here we go again!

Net

Friday, August 24th 2012, 2:43pm

Hello all!

Hey Cleo and Kittenlove, my fellow 1st tri-ers! I'm also getting killer headaches every so often, I have found a cold washcloth on my forehead really helps - doesn't get rid of it but definitely helps.

Have just got back from my third visit to either Aand E or the EPU! Had more bleeding today following a week of brown spotting - when will it end? Seems not anytime soon as the whole of the bottom of my uterus has a big bleed along it - seems the one I had at 12+2 wasn't reabsorbed after all. LO was fine though, he/she was opening his/her mouth a lot - very cute. So now just have to wait and see what happens - as long as doesn't turn into heavy red blood / clots then hopefully will just be the old bleed. Has anyone else had anything like this? I have had two big bleeds at 10+4 and 12+2 .

Hi Amy!

Hello to everyone else, hope you're all well.

Hi
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Friday, August 24th 2012, 3:04pm

Awh Net your not getting it easy at all are you....but as long as bubba is ok thats good news but must be extremely heartstopping everytime it happens. i wish i could say i know what your going through but i cant my love im sorry but im sure there are others out there that its happening to as well .

Hey Amy- you are very welcome i feel im am moved over a bit too early but awh well i hope not . hope all is going well for you

Friday, August 24th 2012, 3:20pm

Hi everyone!

Net bless you! You sure are having a tough time.... Sending love to you [zx033]

Cleo good luck with 16 week scan, my 20 week scan is 17th sept.

I'm going to Portugal on 3rd sept for 11 days so looking forward to a nice rest smile2

Hi to everyone else in 2nd Tri :xxx3:

Friday, August 24th 2012, 4:22pm

kittenlove- we can compare on the 18th sept lol lol lol . Lucky you getting away i love portugal, well deserved rest will do you the world of good

the furthest im getting is galway for 3 days after the scan and manchester to watch utd which i have to admit im so excited about (im a bit of a football fanatic lol) and my DH is a chef so little time off so have to make the most of it by going somewhere we dont waste time travelling to . At least a bib will have to be bought for flump when i go to manchester red devil for my wee devil lmao

Friday, August 24th 2012, 4:56pm

Cleo any little break is a good thing....us pregnant women need our rest and relaxation thumbup hope you have a great time :thumbsup2:

Net

Friday, August 24th 2012, 5:16pm

Thabk you ladies - it's a total nightmare, am on constant alert for the next bleed.

Your holidays sound lovely - have a great time. DH and I are off to York for a few days in a nice hotel at the end of Sept which I cannot wait for.
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Friday, August 24th 2012, 5:35pm

Just what you need Net! Hope you have a lovely time thumbup

Saturday, August 25th 2012, 10:13am

Feel horrible this morning :headache

I haven't had sickness since 11 weeks then this morning as I got up I was violently sick without warning! I'm 17 weeks now.....is this normal?

Saturday, August 25th 2012, 10:31pm

I think it can come & go as it pleases sickness chick...
I know iv felt more queasy the past couple of weeks than I ever did in early pregnancy ;)

Tuesday, August 28th 2012, 10:07am

Kittenlove- That is so normal i wasnt sick for a whole week and a half and then one day outta the blue i didnt even make it to the bathroom i was that ill. It comes and goes throughout the whole pregnancy so your completely normal

Net- a well deserved break is wat you need my love, you have a hard time of it.

How are all the rest of you ladies?

AFM- i had a bit of a panic attack as my bump got smaller definitely over the weekend but i have been assured that this is normal as the bloat of the first 12-13 weeks goes down a bit and the baby is moving up a bit? Please tell me this is normal enough? I have got my energy back a bit too which scares me as my sis in law is the opposite she is 17 weeks now has sore hips, headaches, bump is there and i feel dare i say it pretty great? Should i worry?

Tuesday, August 28th 2012, 10:11am

cleo I think ul be fine ... I was a tired couldn't function wreck in first 13 weeks .. then I just suddenly felt good again ;)

can anyone help me please - URGENTLY ......

I seem to have RLS (restless leg syndrome) .. it's suddenly come on at 3.30am this morning and I'm suffering really bad
docs cant give u anythin as usual ... anyone got this or had it and found something to soothe it please?

I'm at work now and they're burning / crawling now :(
me and DF are knackered !!

Tuesday, August 28th 2012, 10:16am

amyeliz- i found this on the internet

Get up and walk. Walking around may be the only thing that helps. A midnight stroll through the house may calm your legs enough to keep them still when you go back to bed.

Check out your caffeine consumption. Coffee, tea, chocolate, sodas, and even over-the-counter (OTC) medications may contain caffeine. Try cutting your consumption of caffeine-containing foods and medications (or substituting decaffeinated varieties) to see if your condition improves. Avoid tobacco, which contains the stimulant nicotine, and alcohol, which can have its own detrimental effects on sleep, as well.

Modify your medication. Some OTC medications, such as certain cold medications and allergy pills, contain mild stimulants that can result in jittery legs. Ask your pharmacist if any medications you are taking contain stimulants and whether there are any nonstimulating alternatives.

Take a bath. A warm bath or massage before bed relaxes muscles and therefore may be helpful.

Change your temperature. Sometimes, a change from hot to cold, or cold to hot, can do the trick. Try putting a heating pad or hot pack on your legs for a short while. If that doesn't work, drape a cool towel over your legs, or dip your feet in cool water.

Make sure you're eating well. There are some indications that a deficiency in iron, folate, or magnesium may contribute to restless legs syndrome. By eating a wide variety of nutrient-rich foods, you should get the vitamins and minerals you need. However, your doctor may recommend supplements of these specific nutrients.

Make a bedtime habit. Get into a regular routine that will help your mind and body settle down and prepare for bed.

Stick to a schedule. Getting to bed at about the same time each night and allowing for a full night's sleep may help avoid the fatigue that could be a contributing factor to restless legs syndrome.

Soothe your stress. Stress may not be the cause of restless legs syndrome, but it can exacerbate it. Try to eliminate some of the stress in your life. Regular exercise and some form of relaxation technique, whether yoga, meditation, visualization, or even an engaging hobby may help you "de-stress."

Exercise your legs. Moderate exercise often helps, although excessive exercise can aggravate restless leg symptoms. A daily walk at a moderate pace is an excellent exercise, especially for folks who haven't been very physically active in a while.

Stretch your legs. Try stretching your calves, hamstrings, and gluteal (butt) muscles before bed.

Wear socks to bed. Some experts have found that a lot of people who suffer from restless legs syndrome also seem to have cold feet. Although nobody has studied the connection, it might not hurt to bundle up your tootsies for the night.

United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 28th 2012, 10:28am

Welcome to all the new 2nd tri ladies and congratulations on your pregnancies.

Amyliz-I've had RLS since about the same stage as you and mine tends to be worse before bed and then when I'm trying to get off to sleep. I'm afraid I haven't found anything yet that works to relieve it. The only time it seems to bother me less is when I've had a particularly active day so, the days I'm at work at my desk I get it really bad in the evening.

Well, I'm sorry to love you and leave you ladies but I'm off to the 3rd tri now. Wishing you all the very best of luck with the rest of your pregnancies....by the time you most of you move over I'll be a mummy :)

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Tuesday, August 28th 2012, 12:38pm

thanks cleo and wannabe...

i found that info too this morning whilst on the train into work...
if i'm on my feet and walking, i'm fine, they don't have that funny feeling (which isn't even funny) lol

but now sat at my desk, i can feel my feet being weird... i can't even explain the feeling...
i don't have caffiene, but i have had to have a few hot chocolates this weekend as I ran out of decaf tea :S
maybe that is my problem!?

my iron should be ok - i'm still on vitamins.. and had cabbage yesterday and just now too ^^
was more in my right leg last night, now it's in my left 8| 8| 8|
gonna try gettin DF to give them a rub later (the socks made it worse i felt last night btw - so i took them off cos I felt like I was burning) :thumbdown:

byebye wannabe... you're nearly there ;)

Net

Wednesday, August 29th 2012, 8:43am

Hi everyone

Cleo - my bump got smaller - it popped out at 10.5 weeks then stayed the same till about 13 weeks then shrunk a bit now is getting bigger again (15 w 5 today).

Amyeliz - I am also getting RLS - usually about 7pm every night. It's driving me crazy, so i really sympathise with you, sounds like you've got it really badly. The only thing that helps me is getting up and walking about. Not that helpful when you are at work I know!

Kittenlove, really sorry that the sickness is back. I was never sick (so lucky I know) but had terrible nausea. It went completely at 10.5 weeks but comes back now if I eat too much.

Speaking of eating too much is anyone else finding it difficult to eat what they would usually eat? I am getting full so much more quickly than I used to. I am leaving food most nights on my plate which anyone who knows me will tell you is most definitely NOT normal : D

Other than that am feeling OK, and no more bleeding since last week. Have first midwife appointment tomorrow.

Have a good day everyone and good luck in the 3rd tri Wannabemum!
xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Wednesday, August 29th 2012, 9:19am

Net- thanks i feel a bit better knowing that you bump gets smaller i was worrying a bit. as for the food thing i definitely have cut back compared to about 4 weeks ago. Could have ate morning noon and night now i feel fuller for longer and cant finish food either, maybe its because baby is moving up and so stomach has less room mental but a thought!!!!!! Its good to hear no more bleeding lets hope thats it

Kittenlove- i know its hard the sick i get it too still but hopefully it is less frequent than before ^^

Amyeliz- did you try any techniques for your RLS- i really feel for you poor love :thumbdown:

AFM- no news kinda in limbo at the mo feeling good i must admit and holding out for scan and holidays in 2 weeks woo hoo

Wednesday, August 29th 2012, 12:43pm

:hi: girls...

well more successful night.. was a late one too so thank god it was one i slept :)
could feel legs getting worse again as night went on - and obviously it's only when i'm still so by the time i get into bed, i need to move again....

i begged DF to roughly rub my calves and shins! and he did - finally ^^
and then i got a heat pad thing that you put in the microwave... and i put it under my feet!

i figured, if they felt like they were burning, then if i did actually heat them up it'd relieve me - IT WORKED :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
fell straight to sleep... awoke at some point and could feel it coming back, so I found the heated thing (that was now cold)... but it between my feet again and went back to sleep ;)

xfingers it works again tonight... am going down to newquay at 4am in the morning, so looks like it's coming with me :| 8|

as for food... yup... it's because the stomach is becoming more squashed! i'm gettin worse & worse by the week for finishing off meals!
but then half hour later i'm hungry again and i eat again... there's just no room, so i am having to eat little but very often ;) ::P

Net

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 11:32am

Hi ladies
how are you all? It's been very quiet on here.

I don't have an awful lot to report. Had my first MW appt last week. She took ages to find the HB on the doppler, proper heart in mouth situation, but she found it really low down and everything was fine.

I scared myself on Saturday by picking up my friend's 3 year old - felt something twinge in my stomach and then spent the next 12 hours worrying myself stupid that I had done some damage. No pain etc just all in my head! Speaking of heads, is anyone else getting killer headaches? I have had a headache pretty much all day every day for a week now. I mentioned it to the MW and she said drink lots of water, but it is really starting to get me down, especially when I had to drive 2 hours to work this morning! I get dizziness as well with the headache in the evening - maybe blood sugar issue?

Nothing now until private scan on 15 Sept for some reassurance.

Have a nice day everyone, have a good one

xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 2:09pm

Net - same as the headaches have been getting bad had a rough one saturday and most of sunday as well. I think its because i drink alot less at the weekend in the sense of water ps not alcohol lol lmao i wish. i have taken paracetamol though to curb them which i was told by MW is perfectly ok as long as your not popping them like smarties.....problem is when my head throbs my stomach goes :puke:

AFM - not much to report either i have my 16 week scan next tuesday and to pick up my chart but i hate my consultant wish he was nicer but the mood im in i couldt tell him to kissass very handy!!! Bump is definitely noticable and i also got my big anomaly scan scheduled for the 16th October nervous about that one. Having date night with DH who is making me dinner [zx188] and taking me to cinema tonight and tomorrow night swimming with my niece. trying to get active now [zx060]

Reg: Mar 18th 2010

Children: Little one on the way....so excited long awaited!

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 8:58pm

Hi all,

Good to see everyone is doing well!

Yes I have had few mega headaches and taken paracetamol I have to really as I do get migraines if not! For me it's weekends, lack of water I too drink less at weekend and coming off drugs at the time!

Afm well I have been aquanatal which was great only two of us so like a private sesh :)

Had heartbeat scan today soooo amazing! 17 weeks now and time is flying by :)

Just need hubby to find a job soon :(

Xxx
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
Sept 2010/Apr11 - 2 x icsi -BFN
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw
Dr Gorgy Jun12 :BFP:
bab22 Evan born 25/01/13 perfect baby7

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 4:37pm

Hello Girlies,

Just wanted to give a quick hello and am assuming the quiet thread is because we are all doing swimmingly well and have nothing to report. Well either do i but im going to hit the pool tonight to get baby fit lol and hope you are all doing really well XXXx

Reg: Jan 10th 2012

Children: None

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 5:48pm

Hello ladies :wave:
Hope you don't mind me popping in for a nosey :O Reading your posts helps me prepare myself, or maybe I'm just nosey :snigger:

NET - have your tried 4head? it's only about £3.50 it's worth a go & is completely safe during pregnancy. I purchased some a few weeks ago when I was experiencing terrible headaches through all the puking. I find it really soothing & recommend. Keep mine in the fridge for extra coolness 88) As we all already know keeping well hydrated is a must. Which was a near impossibility for me in past weeks...

Anyway best bugger off to my own trimester :innocent:

Wishing you all lot's of luck & good health to our lil beans lurve
:xxx3:

1st IVF cycle Feb 2012 :BFN: :sniff:

2nd IVF cycle July 2012 :BFP: bab22

Net

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 12:09pm

Hey Sazlou, thanks for popping in. I'll try that 4head stuff - woke up at 5am this morning with quite literally a pounding head - not much fun at all. But I definitely didn't drink enough water yesterday so my fault.

Cleo and Phoebe you are so good going swimming - I really need to do some more exercise. The most I get is walking the dog. My asthma has been awful since I got PG though, so even walking up the stairs at the moment is a bit of an effort. My mum is obsessed with the fact I need to get walking - she even rang DH to tell him I needed to get out and walk more!! Not much chance at work as I am chained to a desk from 8am - 6pm/7pm and get home, have tea and want my bed at about 8.30! oh well.....

Hi everyone else.

Have a good day, enjoy the sunshine
x
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

3 users apart from you are browsing this thread: