You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Mar 16th 2011

Thursday, May 17th 2012, 11:18am

Congrats Taffycaz! See you over there soon hopefully

Dusky I'm glad he gave you some stuff, maybe just knowing you have something to take will work as a placebo effect and your headaches won't come back! I'm sure they're both fine, in fact another friend from FZ got antibiotics prescribed in case premature labour came on, so antibiotics must be fine too I guess.

How's everyone else doing? So glad tomorrow's Friday, can't wait. It seems to have been a long week already!

I think I'm going to book another scan for next week. I feel like we haven't seen our little man for so long, and I just want to check he's OK. Silly I know...

x

Me 35, DH 37 [zx151]
2 x ICSI :BFN:
1 x FET :BFN:
Nov 11 - 3rd ICSI (Immunology Cycle) :BFP: Please stay with us :pray:

Jewels' Journey - My Diary

Reg: Oct 23rd 2010

Children: One gorgeous little boy through IVF

Thursday, May 17th 2012, 8:54pm

Hey Ladies,

Taffycaz- Happy 29 weeks!!!! .....woop wooop, your going over to the third tri, not long now! Ill see you in another 9 weeks. x

Jewels- Its not silly at all, id be the same. Infact i think id pay for one every week if i had the money!!! I have my 20 week scan next week, cant wait. That will keep me going for a little while. Go get it booked.....x

Dusky- Im back home. Took the day of today because i was shattered. Back in work tommorow, absolutely dreading it. I hate going back when ive had time off, its so much harder. At least its just one day then i have weekend to look forward to. I move into DP mums house tommorow to look after his nan again whilst his mum goes on holiday. So ill be a busy bee...thank god they have the internet to keep me sain! See you got your answer on the MRI scan, glad that the dr has given you some meds. I hope they start to work for you soon. xxx

RM- How are you hun? x

1st IVF Cycle Dec 10- :BFN :bawl:
2nd IVF Cycle May 2011- :BFN :bawl:
3rd IVF Cycle Sept 2011- Chemical pregnancy...BFN :bawl:
4th Icsi/ARRAY Testing cycle-Dec/Jan - : :BFP: :happy:

baby Jenson arrived safetly on the 01/10/12 baby7

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 13th 2010

Friday, May 18th 2012, 7:29pm

Hello everyone - its the weekend! I am shattered and my ankles have swollen at work today and I have heart burn but am hungry so I'm going to eat my dinner and then have a glass of milk and hope I can get to sleep!

Jewels, Claire I am feeling the same my 20 week scan is two weeks today, I wish it was now, I just want to know they are both OK! Luckily after that I have scans every 4 weeks and see the midwife in between so I will only have to wait two weeks between appointments. If I didn't have that I would be booking an extra scan I think!

Rubbish that you are back at work tomorrow Claire, not long until maternity leave it will soon come round!

I can't see the rest of the thread without loosing what I've written so Dusky, Princess, Loveis and everyone else hope you are all ok?

RM
x

Friday, May 18th 2012, 11:48pm

Hey RM,

So exciting that your having twins, greAt that you get extra scans and MW appointments wish i could have them. Im sure ill be paying for lots of sneaky scans in between.

I have 71 days at work, not that im counting!!!!! Actually wasnt too bad today at work appart from the fact i did more hours than i shoul have but it was fairly quiet. Glad its weekend. Going shopping tommorow i need some maternity clothes my pants and leggings are no longer comfy. Excuse to spend money. Cant wait to hear girls or boys or one of each....exciting stuff!

Have a lovely weekend ladies xx

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 4:50am

Hi guys, bloomin bladder, now I can't sleep...

Hope your ankles are better RM. Great that you get regular scans etc. I managed 8 free ones last time, wonder how many I can squeeze this time :)

Hey Claire, glad work was ok hon. Happy shopping today :) I wore maternity trousers for the first time yesterday, sooo much more comfy. Did you book your train hon?

We ordered our kitchen yesterday, finally :thumbsup: Just a cheap one coz we're on a major budget but it'll look lovely, it's coming in two weeks!!! DH is painting dining room this weekend. I might go swimmimg today... There's a baby fair not too far from here tomorrow I might go to :)

What's everyone up to? Xxxxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 8:23am

Hey hun,

Ive found my tickets im going down to the station today to book them. Im pooh on the internet DP went mad id been sat on the computer all night and when i packed it away he said all done now....i said yeah just need to go and book them at the station. He went green, like he was turning into the hulk!!!!! Im scared ill do it wrong and order the wrong tickets.....i drive him mad! I ordered a book the other day for my course and i got three through the post....god know what id done!!!! ........im just rubbish. When we meet the first thing your doing for me is a flamin ticker....ha ha. Xx

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 8:26am

Can you see a question mark near my signature? Thats where i put my ticker, so why has it vanished!!

As for the toilet i cant hold a wee in any longer....when i need to go i need to go right that minute or else!!!!!!!!!! :O

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 10:27am

Heehee, bless you, so excited!!! I will try and help but tbh hon I'd PM Eeyore, apparently there is something wrong with mine and I always need extra help as they have to change the settings or something xxxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 8:03pm

Ahhhh thanks hun, ill drop her an email....think i can manage that!!

Hope you have had a lovely day. Ive bought a few baby things today cant stop looking at them. I keep putting them away and then getting them back out. Wouldnt mind its not even anything interesting ha.

Cxxxx

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 8:08pm

Ooo, what ja buy?!? Keep looking at loads but really need to wait til next week n then see what's what, so much lovely stuff out there!! had a rotten headache at lunch time but better now, just toasting marshmallows, yum yum!! Xxxxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Sunday, May 20th 2012, 9:21am

Mmmmmmmmmm i love toasted marshmellows, i dunk them in nutella after. Very jelous!

I bought some towels, some bottles and a bottle brush....did warn you it wasnt exciting, oh and a fold away bath! Cant believe how dear things are really. Need to start buying some bits i think wont feel as bad if i buy it in dribs and drabs. There are so
E gorgeous clothes out there gets me all excited.

How are you sleeping, this past week ive slept terrible, really cant get comfy. I keep getting pains in my side...jees what am i going to ne like in another fee months ill be like the walking dead. Ive also got this awful dull ache in my right atm thats making me very grumpy. God knows what it is but it wont shift....argh. God im a moaner arent i?? I should count my lucky stars i
Im not getting headaches like you, they ate the eorst pain to have. Wish i could take them away for you...xx

What you upto today. Ive taped the hollyoaks omnibus im going to sit for the next two hours and watch that with a nice bacon butty...mmm. Then im out to bingo later with the girls. Very sad but im going to win millions!!!!! He he

Sunday, May 20th 2012, 9:24am

I must apologise for my last post......i dont understand it myself and i wrote it. I was on my phone, so hard to post on them. Sorry xx

United Kingdom

Monday, May 21st 2012, 4:28pm

Glad you got some stuff Claire - did you get any clothes for yourself? If anyone finds decent maternity tights that stay up let me know! I have tried M&S and H&M and they fall down - I am giving up and wearing H&M maternity leggings under dresses for work they are so comfy and do stay up!

My DS is poorly he is asleep now an hour after being home from school and DH is away I think I am in for a rough night! How am I going to manage if DS and the new twins all get poorly.....maybe its not worth worrying about I'll just have to get on with it!

Dusky how are your headaches? I hope you are coping OK. What day is your scan?
Jewels when is your scan this week?

Hope everyone else is OK

RM
x

Reg: Mar 16th 2011

Monday, May 21st 2012, 5:00pm

hi Girls

Sounds like everyone had a good weekend. Mine was nice too. DH is away again tonight, but luckily is home the rest of the week, and then we' go on holiday! YAY :)

My scan is on Wed - I can't wait! I also got through an obstetric appointment for Mon 28th (luckily that's the day we leave for holiday so we'll just have to delay it a little) - don't know what to expect from that appt. The MW said I needed consultant-led care because if the IVF and all the meds I am on, but I would prefer to just be medwife-led now so I can go to a birthing centre not labour ward. Let's see what they say. My whole hypnobirthing thing doesn't sit well with a noisy labour ward...

Another complication though is that my GP phoned me on Fri night to tell me that my haemoglobin is too low, so I need iron tablets. not sure if that affects MW-led care or not, I have a funny feeling from reading on the forum that it does :( And I've been eating loads of bleedin dried apricots as well 'cos my clinic thought it was a bit low too so I wanted to prevent it happening. Damn.

Oh well...

It's hard to remember how far everyone is as so many of you don't have tickers! Who's got their 20 week scan coming up?

RM - you poor thing, doesn't look like you have a nice evening ahead of you :( Don't worry about stuff you can't do anything about now... when all the kiddies get sick one day, just go on strike! ;)

I bought some nice skirts from H&M, just normal stretchy pencil skirts which fit under my bump, they're really nice (and cheap) and they make me feel good, which is always a bonus! RM - never bothered with tights as I kept thinking it's almost summer! Ha ha ha. But just made do with my Dove fake tan moisturiser when I had to show my legs!

xxx

Me 35, DH 37 [zx151]
2 x ICSI :BFN:
1 x FET :BFN:
Nov 11 - 3rd ICSI (Immunology Cycle) :BFP: Please stay with us :pray:

Jewels' Journey - My Diary

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Monday, May 21st 2012, 5:48pm

Hi ladies.

Stuff is soo expensive isn't it Claire, it's crazy! Did you win anything at Bingo? How are you feeling today? My heads hasn't been too bad for the past two days, touch wood... I went to a baby fair yesterday, it was quite a small one but fun, got one of those wraparound sling things :)

Hope DS feels better soon RM. My scan is Wednesday too :) I am soooo excited!!!! :)

Jewels, mine is 20 week :) Where at you going on holiday again? Hope you can still have midwife led care hon, I was on those a lot with DD, are you feeing tired? I was desperate for a water birth with DD but was told I couldn't because I had IVF...have read so many people that have though, wish they'd all say the same thing...xxxxxxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 1st 2009

Monday, May 21st 2012, 8:37pm

Hi all I'm back! Finally got our internet sorted today. I've missed so much! Think I should be in third trimester now? I've registered at a new docs near our new house and met the midwife last week; she's lovely. Going to look round Hexham maternity unit on Saturday and have heard loads of good things about it. Also going to try to get to the nearly new sale on the same afternoon if I can change my appointment. Nursery is nearly finished, just needs a carpet and a touch of paint around the new shelves and dimmer switch. Will be the only room finished! Dad took down the wall between the kitchen and dining room this weekend so we are now down to just a microwave in the lounge! Heating and hot water going in this week and our bedroom is being plastered so we can paint and then get a carpet.
Baby and bump growing quickly, in fact I measured 30 wks at last Wed's appointment (I was 28+6) so moving house doesn't seem to have done any harm but I am exhausted and suffering from pain in my pelvis if I try to do too much.
Mum and I doubled up our Tesco clubcard points this weekend and went round the baby and toddler section with a trolley. Feeling nearly ready (apart from the lack of kitchen!) for an early arrival should it happen. Has anyone bought a nappy wrapping thingy? I'm not entirely sure what they do, just that they are half price and my mum considers them to be unnecessary! What are the other options? Lots of nappy bags? We are thinking about switching to reusables once we have got the hang of things so don't know if it is worth buying one or not.
Any way, hope you are all well and I haven't missed anything!
xxx
My blog - PGD
OTD 27/11/11 :BFP:
[zx076] seen 19/12/11 7w+2 9w+3 12w+2

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 7th 2011

Children: 2 little beans on the way!

Tuesday, May 22nd 2012, 2:53pm

Hi ladies, can I please join you? I'm now oficially in the 2nd tri (that still doesnt' sound real) and I'm hoping this chat might be a bit busier than the 1st tri which has been very quiet.

As you can see from my signature I'm expecting identical twins and, as they share a placenta, I will be having a scan every 2 weeks for the next couple of months (I know I'm a luck girl :)). My next scan is tomorrow when I'll be 14+3 and i can't wait to see them again and make sure they're okay. Afterwards I have a consultant appointment but I have no idea what to expect from that yet as it's my first one.

I hope you are all managing to enjoy this wonderful weather that we're having. Fingers crossed it lasts through until the weekend.

Me:30
DH:38
TTC since 2008
6xClomid 2010 :BFN:
3xIUI 2011 :BFN:
1st IVF Feb 2012 :BFP: Identical twins :boy: :boy: born 23/10/12

My Diary

United Kingdom

Tuesday, May 22nd 2012, 8:26pm

Hi Wannabe! Of course you are welcome - I'm expecting twins too but non identical!

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Wednesday, May 23rd 2012, 9:57am

Hi Wannabe, lovely to have you with us hon!! Good luck for your scan and appointment.

I have my scan today too, can't wait to find out what we are having!!!! Soooooo excited!! It's not till 4pm though...

Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine :o) xxxxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 14th 2009

Children: Two little twinnies on the way!

What's Up?
Can't wait to get my boys home x

Wednesday, May 23rd 2012, 1:35pm

I cant wait for you to have your scan dusky!! xx

United Kingdom

Wednesday, May 23rd 2012, 6:58pm

Yay, Princess two boys, I think that's what I am having, will find out if mothers instinct is right a week Friday!
Dusky, Wannabe how were your scans?
Jewels keep pushing for the birth and care you want...I've ditched the tights too!
Claire T - how are you?

As for me DS is better phew! I am tired not sure its pregnancy tired just general working tired....on that note 7pm time for me and DS to have bath and bed....I know ridiculously early

Night night ladies xxx

Beautiful boy born in January 2007
TTC second since March 2009
Luteal phase defect - 4 rounds clomid
BFP 14.2.2012 - 2 beautiful heartbeats seen EDD 22nd Oct - Its a boy and a girl!

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Wednesday, May 23rd 2012, 7:47pm

It's a girl!!!!! bab15 happydance :dancing: Scan was great, she is absolutely fine, has long legs, just like DD :) Had to jump and shake around half way through to get her to turn over, it worked :thumbsup: so amazing to see her moving and her amazing beating heard, looks so big!!!

So, so happy, can't wait to go through DD's lovely little pink things :)

How was your scan Wannabe?

Glad DS is better RM :thumbsup: xxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Wednesday, May 23rd 2012, 7:50pm

Yey dusky!!! Brill news! So glad everything's ok too! :-) I've been waiting for your news. X

RM- we have the same due date now!! Hehe! X

Thursday, May 24th 2012, 7:04am

Hi ladies,

Dusky- a little girl how wonderful. Mothers and claires insticts were right!!!! Bet you are on cloud nine. Xx

Princessrebekah- wow two boys thats amazing, cant believe how many of you ladies are having twins! I love all the boys clothes they are adorable x

Wanabe- welcome to the second tri, its much busier on here. Are you going to find out the sexes? X

RM- how are you, not long for your scan! So exciting. Cant believe you have the same date as PR thats crazy but so nice for you both. Well dont think you will be needing those tights in this nice sunny weather, lets hope it stays. X

Jewels and whiteangel- hope you are both we

Well i have my scan today, so excited had a bit of a scare the other day they thought my watwrs had broken...argh!!! So ended up in hospital. I have also got a urine infection qhich is a bit pooh. Ive had no more warer though since so im sure its just the urine infection which caused the leakage...sorry too much info( hope ur not eating breakfast!!). I feel so well though cant understand it but ill know more today at the scan if i have anything to worry about. Will i find out the sex...want a supeise but ill crack i know it when they ask!!!

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Thursday, May 24th 2012, 10:43am

So excited for you Claire!!! Might you find out then, oooo yay!! What time is your scan? Hope they see loads of fluid in there hon, how scary for you.

Have been up pretty much all night with DD's ear infection :-( lazy one for us today methinks! Xxxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

United Kingdom

Thursday, May 24th 2012, 9:40pm

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies. It's so much busier in here!

Dusky-wonderful to hear you scan went well and it's a little girl. I'm convinced we're having girls but DH thinks boys. Sorry to hear DD's ear infection is still ongoing. I had one when I was younger and it was horrible. It must be even worse for a little one to have.

RM- when is your next scan. Are you going to find out what your having?

Claire-sorry to hear about your scare but I hope the scan confirmed that all is ok. I used to get really bad water infections and sometimes it would cause a little leak.

AFM-scan was great yesterday and both twins are doing well. Got to chat lots with a specialist MW about all the risks of having twins with one placenta and she advised me that they'll only let me get as far as 37 weeks. That won't give me a revised due date but 37 weeks will be the end of October :)

TTC since 2008

My Diary

United Kingdom

Friday, May 25th 2012, 6:06pm

Wannabe - glad your twins are doing well. I'm only allowed to go to 37 weeks too and mine are non identical - think it might be a rule for all twins here.
Dusky - another girl wonderful! DS had an ear infection too, hope DD is doing well. DS failed his school hearing test this week, am a bit worried hoping its just the poorliness this week - they retest in 8 weeks.
Claire - how was your scan? Hope your infection is clearing up
PR - how funny both expecting twins on the same day! I wonder if I'll have two boys too??? One week to find out!

I'm about 19 weeks now and starting to feel really pregnant now, people can't miss my bump and the babies are moving quite a bit. It so lovely! I still wake up on a morning and have to check my tummy is still big and make sure this isn't a dream....anyone else do that? Looking forward to the weekend, a trip to Manchester to see friends!

Enjoy the sunshine ladies

RM
xxxxxx

Beautiful boy born in January 2007
TTC second since March 2009
Luteal phase defect - 4 rounds clomid
BFP 14.2.2012 - 2 beautiful heartbeats seen EDD 22nd Oct - Its a boy and a girl!

United Kingdom

Friday, May 25th 2012, 9:04pm

Hi lovely ladies. I'm 30 weeks now so really need to leave you and head over to the third trimester. I'll look forward to seeing you all over there. Look after yourselves xx
My blog - PGD

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Friday, May 25th 2012, 10:21pm

Bye Whiteangel, happy third tri!!! :thumbsup:

I keep doing that RM, just can't believe it!!! Hope DS's infection clears up soon. I get 3/4 ear infections a year and got more when I was little, really hoping I haven't passed my rubbish tubes on to DD...

What's everyone up to this weekend? Xxxxxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Saturday, May 26th 2012, 8:01pm

Hi lovely bumps!

Do you mind if I join you?
Been away with the family for 3 weeks then had quite a bit to do around the house and now life seems getting back to normal :) Been reading last few posts and sorry will need some time to catch up. Nice to know you are al well and know who you are expecting ..how exciting!!! We went on my 17 week appointment and I asked for a gender scan but unfortunately we haven't got sure answer. Doctor said he couldn't see any penis but it doesn't mean it's not there but little one lol got to wait till my 23 week scan in 4 weeks!
Looking HUGE..I was like that BIG at about 6 months with DS, scared to think what to expect lol
Got t run will talk soon
Lots o love xxx
TTC since Nov.2009
2011 clomid 6x :BFN:
2011 clomid,gonal,ovitrelle 2x :BFN:
Feb.2012 clomid,gonal,ovitrelle :BFP:
6w+2 seen a lovely [zx076]

12w+5 everything looks perfect, measured 66mm OTD 4th of Nov.

It's baby7 arrived on 15.10.2012

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Saturday, May 26th 2012, 10:16pm

Hi Loveis!!! :) Wondered where you were hon. How are you? Bet you can't wait for your next scan! Glad it's not just me then, I am massive!! And I was ginormous at the end with DD so I really hope this doesn't mean I am going to be even bigger...it can't do...!?

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. Really hope they have got it wrong and the sun doesn't disappear tomorrow...xxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

United Kingdom

Sunday, May 27th 2012, 4:14pm

Sun is still here Dusky! I am so much bigger than last time too, but is so lovely having a bump earlier this time!

Loveis shame they couldn't see anything, maybe it is a girl though?? Then you would have one of each!

Good luck whiteangel, I think you will have had your baby by the time I graduate to third tri

I've just seen argos have the maternity sleep pillows on half price for £10, I'm collecting mine tomorrow!

RM
xxx

Sunday, May 27th 2012, 9:40pm

Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather.

Loveis- Shame they were unable to see the sex...i think its probably a girl. Well in another few weeks you will know for sure. Nice to have you with us.

RM- Wow £10.00, ive been looking for one of those pillows. Im just starting to struggle to sleep. Im going to go online once ive finished here to order mine. Thank You. x

Whiteangel- Good luck hun, its the final stage now, how exciting! x

Dusky- Hope DD ear infection has gone away and she has been able to enjoy the sunshine. I think im huge but people keep saying im small....makes me mad!!! x

Hope the rest of you ladies and bumps are well. I had my 21 week scan the other day, all is well and baby is growing just as it should. It was lovely to see baby again. I thought i was going to crack and give in when they asked if i wanted to know the sex, but im going for the suprise!!!!!! Even though its killing me.

All those back to work tommorow, dont work to hard. Why do weekedns always go so fast...x

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Sunday, May 27th 2012, 9:52pm

Hi lovely, only just seen your text. Thanks hon, she seems ok, need to go back to docs at the end of the week to check. How many days left at work then?

I haven't stop sleeping with my maternity pillow since DD, how bad is that? It's just so comfy! :)

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend in the sun, it's been gorgeous hasn't it.

Went to a table top sale today and got DD a nearly brand new trampoline for £20, have been looking for one for her birthday for ages but they are so expensive. Am chuffed : D

Went swimming today but think I overdid it a bit, am a bit sore now and so tired xxxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

United Kingdom

Monday, May 28th 2012, 9:18am

Hi ladies, it sounds like you've all had a lovely weekend enjoying the sunshine.

Dusky-I went swimming for the first time in ages last week and I still ache a bit now. It must be all those ligaments stretching.

RM-My SIL has just given me her maternity pillow but I don't think I need it quite yet. Not sure DH is going to like sharing the bed with it either!

Claire-So glad to hear all went well at your scan. I don't know how you managed to not find out the sex when they asked you outright if you wanted to know!

Loveis-We haven't spoken for a while. So glad to hear that ll is going well with your pg. I'm 15 weeks now and have a noticible bump already! I'm hoping it'll slow down a bit otherwise I'll be huge by 20 weeks.

AFM-Had a very productive weekend decorating the lounge ready for the carpet which is coming next week. DH and I have the whole of next week off and I can't wait! We've also got the MW and another scan during that week :)

TTC since 2008

My Diary

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Monday, May 28th 2012, 9:27am

Everyone has had such productive weekends! I need some of your energy please! : D Im still so tired and i think the heat makes it a little worse.

I was wondering when you all felt your babies first movements? im 17 weeks today and still havent felt anything. I kind of assumed id feel it quicker with twins but maybe not? x

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Monday, May 28th 2012, 10:40am

Hi PR, the heat is really soporific isn't it. Hope you managing to get lots of rest, must be doubly worse for you. With DD I felt her at 17 weeks and this time was 18 (I started to get a bit worried as thought it was earlier with the second...). Don't worry at all, you have still got about 6 weeks I think they say up to 23/24 weeks... I guess they have got less room in there together.

Wannabe, sounds like you are busy like us with your house, it's exciting isn't it :) DH put downstairs loo in this weekend and the kitchen is coming n thursday, yippeeeeee!!!! :thumbsup:

Happy Monday everyone!! Xxxxxxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Monday, May 28th 2012, 11:44am

Ah good! I felt left behind because most other people I know have already felt their babies by now. I must just be impatient! ::P

xx

Reg: May 14th 2009

Children: We are so lucky - our 'Little Wriggler' Lewis Young arrived safely on 03.09.2010 and we are so grateful to have been blessed again, as he now has a little baby brother on the way :o) X

Monday, May 28th 2012, 2:16pm

Hi girls,

room for another little one?!

It's taken me a while to post, although I have been lurking for a while!!!! It's all seemed a bit surreal to be honest but we had our 20 week scan on Friday at 19+6 weeks and it's all seeming a bit more real now :happy: The scan went really well, although it took ages as LO was being a little monkey and wouldn't stop bouncing around in there. Everything looks good and LO is growing well so that is great news, and after the lovely surprise of not knowing last time, we did find out what we are having this time...we are having another little bab11 which is amazing woohoo

Becky - I have only just started feeling movements this past week...looked back at my pregnancy diary that I kept when I was having DS and it was about the same time (20 weeks). I was a bit worried because, like Dusky said, they say that you are meant to feel them sooner with your 2nd pregnancy, but not the case for me. It will happen and when it does it will be amazing :happy: X

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend in the glorious sunshine - hope it's not affecting you and your bumps too much as it is so hot, hot, hot!!!! XXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Dec 09 - IVF - BFP - DS#1 EC/S @ 40+6
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Stinker76" (May 28th 2012, 2:36pm)

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Monday, May 28th 2012, 2:21pm

Woohoo! Youre having a little boy too! :)

Thanks for the reassurance, i know 17 weeks is still early in terms of movement but i cant wait to feel them!

Do you have names planned yet? I think i had some before i was even pregnant! ::P x

Children: We are so lucky - our 'Little Wriggler' Lewis Young arrived safely on 03.09.2010 and we are so grateful to have been blessed again, as he now has a little baby brother on the way :o) X

Monday, May 28th 2012, 2:34pm

Hi Becky,

I'm sure it won't be long until you are feeling them kick and punch you...it is an amazing feeling and well worth waiting for : D Look out for feeling little bubbles...it's so hard to tell at first especially if you have lots of wind like me :snigger: as it is different for everyone but for me both times the first movements have felt like little love puffs but on the inside :snigger:

I just knew we were having a boy...don't ask me why and I know it's 50/50, but I just knew - must be mummy instinct lol. No not got names yet, we have a few in mind but not really any that we are completely 100% sold on, although when we were talking about it at baby group this morning I heard a name that I really like and it's 5 letters and goes nicely with 'Lewis' so am going to run it past DH tonight to see what he thinks :D XXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Monday, May 28th 2012, 2:57pm

Hi twinnie!!!! :) Lovely to have you with us :thumbsup:

Same, for about a week I wasn't entirely sure because it felt like tiny bubbles of wind... ::P

Am waiting for our tesco delivery, was very good and didn't order anything yummy or treat like... Really wishing I had now!!! :) xxxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Monday, May 28th 2012, 3:02pm

Hi twinnie, good to be with you :thumbsup2:

How is DD?

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend and picked up some bargains thumbup I am just waking for Lewis to wake up and then it's off to Morrisons again for us. We had the plasterers in today and they have not long finished so nap time was a bit later today!!!!

Right on clue...I hear him. Better go but I'll be back :snigger: XXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Monday, May 28th 2012, 3:12pm

I should wake DD really...want to get the little trampoline set up first, best go too... :) She's good thanks hon, been a real poppet over the weekend, hope it lasts, she's been a monkey for ages! :)

Happy shopping!! Xxxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

United Kingdom

Monday, May 28th 2012, 5:53pm

Welcome stinker! How lovely another boy!
PR don't worry about not feeling movements, I think I am later than last time with just one baby and its only in the last few days I have felt definite kicks, before that kind of flutters an wiggles. Not be long now!
Dusky sounds like home improvements are coming on, the extra toilet will be wonderful for potty training!
Claire - I just got my pillow tonight, I wish I could go to bed now to try it out!

I have terrible trapped wind - any remedies ladies?????

RM
xxx

United Kingdom

Monday, May 28th 2012, 6:01pm

Get down on your hands and knees with your numb in the air. Sometimes works. Or lie down and rub your tummy in circles. One way is supposed to be better than the other but I can't remember which! Or some gentle exercise, or peppermint. You can tell I suffer often! X
My blog - PGD

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Monday, May 28th 2012, 6:16pm

Poor you RM, that can be so painful can't it, hope it goes soon... Potty training all done end of last year, thank goodness, will be mega handy though :)

Tis very muggy tonight, think a storm might be a'coming!! Xxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Monday, May 28th 2012, 9:14pm

Evening girls...

RM - thanks for the welcome. You could try getting DH to rub your lower back for a bit, it helped me a little bit when I had it bad last time I was pregnant with DS. Enjoy your new pillow : D X

Dusky - great that DD is toilet trained before LO comes. I am dreading toilet training DS whilst trying to nurse a baby at the same time - will be interesting!!!! I have posted a piccie of my bump in bump pics tonight so will be expecting to see your lovely bump in there real soon :snigger: X

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Monday, May 28th 2012, 9:17pm

Just seen it, very lovely hon! I will do mine very soon, tomorrow if I remember...

Have a headache so am hitting the sack.

Night night lovely ladies xxxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Monday, May 28th 2012, 9:19pm

Thanks twinnie : D Aw really sorry you've got another bad head...hope it's better when you wake up in the morning. Night night hun XXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

3 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

3 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE