You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Oct 6th 2010

Sunday, September 4th 2011, 10:07am

Morning Ladies

I have bought the carrycot for my pram too , I hate seeing newborns all hunched over in car seats. Although I do think that car seats are a godsend for short trips.

I have my 3D/4D scan booked for the 1st October to check the sex of baby again.... My cousin had her baby last week only baby was a boy not the girl that they were told they were expecting! She has had to return everything including the pink pram!

Nothing much happeneing with me , I have toothache so I fear a trip to the dentist is needed, I had a filling fall out back in June so I know I have been pushing my luck. :0( (I'm terrified of the dentist) Baby is moving lots & lots, whatever position I get comfortable in she doesn't like so I spend most of the night rolling around the bed.

Mekenzie my foster daughter is moving on to extended family in 3 weeks time .... I hate it when children leave :0( My 3 are back at school on Wed so I'm looking forward to being back in a routine.

I have started my Xmas shopping & all of my nieces & nephews are all sorted now. So if baby makes an early appearance I won't feel so hassled.

Welcome to the Newbies :0) Hello to everyone else xxxxxxx
Proud Mummy of 4 girls & 1 boy. Surrogate mummy & 4x Egg donor

Reg: Mar 31st 2011

Children: Two miracle princesses

Sunday, September 4th 2011, 10:15am

Hayley, I ordered my pram yesterday - got the baby jogger city select and I have ordered the carrycots to go with it too. I've heard the babies shouldn't be in the car seats for more than 2 hours and also that they should be able to lie flat. It feels quite strange pushing a tandem pram - i feel like I should get a bell to put on it to warn people I'm coming through lol.

Would be quite helpful to know whether you're going to buy 2 cots or 1 and will you be putting them in seperate moses baskets or cot sharing straight away? I was talking to someone with twins and they have them in seperate moses baskets and then will be cot sharing later. I was thinking of cot sharing from the start then when they can go in their own room, putting them in their own cots.

How are you feeling? I'm a couple of weeks behind you (18 weeks) and am already feeling a bit uncomfortable. the midwife measured me at 16 weeks and I was measuring 22 weeks, I'm getting quite scared about what it's going to be like further down then line lol

I hope everyone is doing ok and the bumps are coming along nicely! xxx
1st ICSI May 2011 - :BFP:

Scan on 29th June - [zx076] [zx076]

Rachael*

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 22nd 2010

Children: Two boys & One girl :)

What's Up?
Keep growing little baby :pray:
Mummy & Daddy love you xx

Sunday, September 4th 2011, 10:16am

Hi ladies
Sorry i havent been around much, had a scare this week. & didnt want to bring everyones good vibes down.My bump hasnt grown for about a month & I have been feeling movement for a while now, but over the last week i havent felt anything, i could hear the heartbeat on my doppler, but got it into my head that baby wasnt growing. But after seeing the MW she said my uturus was slighlty higher then it should be making me 19 weeks & also i may have like Bic a anterior placenta & that is why im not feeling movement.

Still havent decided what pushchair to buy, but i shall also be buying a carrycot. i like the icandys & the quinny,
Only another 10 days till my 20 week scan, in think i having a boy, we shall see.

Hello to everyone xxx
starsmile Rachael's Diary

FET August 2014 = :BFP: bab10

Reg: Mar 31st 2011

Children: Two miracle princesses

Sunday, September 4th 2011, 10:18am

Here's Hoping - your reply came when I'd posted my reply but I got a rush of excitement when I read about christmas shopping!! I can't wait til chritmas! Wish I was as organised as you with the shopping lol xx
1st ICSI May 2011 - :BFP:

Scan on 29th June - [zx076] [zx076]

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 2nd 2009

Children: Beautiful Jessica Mae x Holly and Elliot!

Sunday, September 4th 2011, 10:30am

Hi there,

Lou: I am not sure about the cot sharing. Some people say it is lovely but others say it sets you up for difficulties later. We have bought separate moses baskets and cot beds and will see how things go. I don't want to upset them by tearing them apart but perhaps it is easier sooner rather than later - who knows? I will only be separating them when they are properly sleeping but not if they are playing on the floor etc.

I know what you mean about pushing a tandem - they feel strange don't they. It's almost like they are too long but it was the only way I could offer the twins both some space. The iCandy Peach Blossom was nice but much the same issue as the Phil and Ted where one twin would be squashed in the back somehow. The one in M&P was lovely though - not sure what it was called but it was £749 although I think you have to buy some add-ons (another seat and car seat - although I could be wrong). I will definitely be purchasing the carrycots for my Zynergi now. I might get them in red and black so that they match the Pebble seats we have ordered. I am still waiting for Monday's scan to confirm their sexes before I spend anything else!

I have been feeling a little uncomfortable every now and again and just keep talking to my MW about any strange feelings I have. She seems to be able to reassure me whch is great. I am not sure how far along I am measuring because they haven't measured my bump or anything yet. I have to make a 25 week MW appointment so think they might do it then. I have the anomoly scan on Monday at 10.30 am which we are extremely nervous about but I guess everyone gets like that.

Rachael: I would try not to worry too much as I am still not really feeling much movement either, and when I do, I am convinced it is only from one of the twins. The doppler suggests two very different HBs so I know they are both there, just can't feel them all that well. It's a shame as I was looking forward to feeling more with two but I guess that's just the way it is. MW and Consultant seem to be happy with everything as it is and haven't mentioned where the placenta is so I am just going with it for now.

Love to all.
3 X ICSI
Jessica Mae Duffety born sleeping on 9 January 2011 (21+2) - TS and HLHS
Holly and Elliot Duffety born on 16 October 2011 (25+6)
Natural Surprise - Matthew Evan Duffety born sleeping on 11 October 2013 (15+5)

nickymoo

Reg: Sep 27th 2010

Children: 1 gorgeous boy 7 years

Sunday, September 4th 2011, 10:40am

oh poo !!! just panicking slightly after reading most of you have ordered your prams etc ...im waiting on the release of i candy strawberry but some1 (cant remember who ???) said its not coming out til oct ,we were told sept by john lewis ?? im due 27th nov am i leaving it a bit late ???? maybe i need to look at the city jogger select ( is that right) looks simalar to i candy and the bugaboo cameleon ...decisions ...ordered a cot bed and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of it but phoned john lewis yest and its 4 weeks to wait ...arghhhhh i want it now!!!!! i read it was 7 days ... X(

may also book a 4d scan to double check the sex ....at 20 wks she/he had their legs shut so ihad to have a walk and be rescanned they then said its a girl as they were 3 lines of the ladybits ? i then paid and had a gender scan at 23 weeks and the monkey had her/he legs shut again but after a jiggle about it was said yes its a girl...the midewife has now made me doubt that ..and reading all the stories above im thinking noooooo !!!

my heartburn is doing my head in ...cant stuff my face like ive been doing anymore ..gutted have to do smaller portions of things ( wheres the fun in that? ) still managed half a massive dominos pizza with a portion of gaviscon for pudding ..lovely ..

currently feel like a big walrus my belly isnt massive really but it seems like the width of my whole being is wider ...went to the gym yesterday and had the truama of doing body pump next to 2 19 year old size 8 supermodels...great!

im moving over to 3rd tri cant believe it ! see you all soon x :D
nicky

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 23rd 2011

Children: 3 from my previous marriage and got sterlilised at 21

Sunday, September 4th 2011, 12:29pm

When do we move to 3rd tri!!!!????

Just had a walk to tesco and omg the pain is unbelievable! I wouldn't mind it's only round the corner :( damn this Spd and hypermobility it really isn't good :(

Anyways got my kids back not seen them in over a week due to being in hospital and then them going away with their dad to Greece! I thought they might have a really dark tan cos he's rubbish at putting sun cream on them but they have come back with a slight glow which I'm pleased about really cos i was pancing at the thought of blisters again lol!

I'm glad my pram goes flat for baby and she's going to be all snug with the cost toes and blankets, can't wait till she's here and pushing her around :) 13 weeks to go if I don't go into premature labour

Xxx
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Sep 10th 2010

What's Up?
Tired but happy!

Sunday, September 4th 2011, 8:22pm

Hi all!
Well I wish I'd come in here before I ventured out shopping this weekend! I felt like a right dufus in M&P when the lady said babies can't be in the cot for more than two hours, we both looked blankly at her! Oh so much to learn!
The man we spoke to at Mothercare said he'd be at the baby show in october so I think we'll be shopping there!

I'm also getting a bit worried by the number of babies that hide their gender!! Such naughty children!

Well I'm going to keep my ear out for all your helpful tips in here and hopefully one day we'll know what bits and bobs we'll be getting!

Nickymoo lol to the gaviscon for dessert! All this to look forward to! Also glad to hear that I'm not the only one enjoying my pizza at the mo :snigger:
[zx102]

IUI Nov 09 BFN ..... 1st ICSI Oct 10 BFP m/c 8weeks ;( ..... 2nd ICSI June 11 [zx076] [zx076]
MY DIARY

Valentine's day twins 2012
And a surprise DS 27/1/15

Spain United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 11th 2009

Children: 2 teenage sons 13 & 14 and my miracle twins Noha Martina & Oscar Noha born 7 wks early 11/10/11 RIP princess Noha <3

Sunday, September 4th 2011, 9:45pm

mary u move to the 3rd tri the day u are 29 weeks x

IVFx3
TWINS [zx076] [zx076] 7wks prem
Oscar Noha 4lb2 - Tracheal Esophageal Fistula & Esophageal Atresia
Noha Martina 3lb8 - HLHS RIP Princess
My TWIN diary

United Kingdom

Sunday, September 4th 2011, 9:49pm

Thanks Kelly! Sounds a little late 29 weeks but hey ho we are nearly there :) x
Mary bigkiss

Spain United Kingdom

Children: 2 teenage sons 13 & 14 and my miracle twins Noha Martina & Oscar Noha born 7 wks early 11/10/11 RIP princess Noha <3

Sunday, September 4th 2011, 9:53pm

If you go to the home page and go to general pregnancy page and scroll down it says 1st tri = 1-12 weeks 2nd tri = 13-28 weeks and 3rd tri = 29-40 weeks xxx

IVFx3
My TWIN diary

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Feb 8th 2008

Children: 2 miracle icsi boys and 2 step kids.

What's Up?
Getting ready for another egg donation!!!

Monday, September 5th 2011, 9:17pm

Room for a not so little one lol???

Had dating scan today and they have moved me 6 days on. So here I am.x

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 2 Dec 08 (ES) -I'm a mummy Kaynan arrived 19.8.09! :heart:
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(
ICSI 4 (ES) -:BFP: 1.7.11 Cobi arrived 09.03.12 [zx160]
Egg donation Aug 2012 BFN for recipient- gutted
Egg donation Dec 2012 Recipient :BFP:
Egg donation 27.05.2013- not great - please pray for the recipient :dust:

United Kingdom

Reg: Nov 12th 2009

Children: Scarlett Holly born 25/12/2010

Monday, September 5th 2011, 9:21pm

Ahh Gemma GREAT news : D even less between us now!! ^^ X
Natural :BFP: June 2011! biggrin2 bab21

Reg: Jan 28th 2011

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 2:56pm

Hi All

Sorry not been for ages been having access issues to get on here.

Hi to all the new folks and congrats on joing the 2nd Tri club!

Mary thanks for the tip on the belt, I think I will get one seeing as they dont seem very expensive. I have asked work for a cushion as I happen to work with the Directo of H&S anyway, we just dont have any spare chairs. So I am bringin my own cushoin and will get a belt anyway.

I bought my buggy a while back - ours is from birth as well. We got an Out and About, half the price of most buggies and we didnt bother with the carrycot option for exactly the reason they dont last very long. Plus I figure if they are in the buggy, then in the car and then at home, I dont need something to cart him about for 2 minutes in between. When we thought we had twins there was a twin option for those looking, it is very lightweight you can pick it up with one hand and its not stupidly expensive either for those still looking.

I cant see on the thread now who got the Blue team congrats anyway join the club!! :)

AFM - decided to buy my hospital bag stuff this week. I know its early, but weve finished the nursery aside from haging some pictures and I am bored! : D One less thing to have to think about as well.

Take care all!

TTC since Dec 2008

1st cycle ICSI April 2011 - :BFP:

Reg: Apr 11th 2011

Children: 11 year old daughter (IVF)

Thursday, September 8th 2011, 9:24am

Hi Girls, sorry not been on for a while, looks like lots to catch up on on here.
Bic big congrats on little boy, how is the blue shopping going? Also how are the new mat clothes?
Mary glad you are getting help with the pain and Isabella decided to stay put.
Hoping, sounds like a trying holiday with all the rain!
Red you are amazingly organised, we have moses basket, baby bath, car seat and 3 white vests! Um may need to go shopping soon. Where was your buggy from?
Hi to Hayley (Have you had 20 week scan?), Miss purple, Racheal, Kel, fuzzy bee and Nickimoo.
Welcome Lou and Gemma.
AMF , not much going on baby wise, have 24 week check tomorow (24 weeks!!!!) Getting fat, eating to much........ DD back st school, where did summer go?
Have had some sad news though, my mum's been diagnosed with dementia. She has been unwell for a while and now we know why. Hard to think baby will never know her how she really is. Have been quite down over it, working with sis and bro and occupational therapists to help her.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PCOS + poor mobility = ISCI April 11

Age 40 so odds against me! :8o:

xxxxx

:BFP: 24th April!!

Baby Lily arrived 16th Dec 2011

United Kingdom

Thursday, September 8th 2011, 9:25am

hi all, sorry i havent been around......in my diary! glad to hear youre doing well x
3 X ICSI

Thursday, September 8th 2011, 9:53am

Hi Hayley, hope you doing well.

Ruby & Biscuit - we bought ours from apram shop in Oxford, but they are sold in loads of places. I think you could even get them from Tesco online bizarrely.Have a look online and I am sure something will pop up locally for you. I bought the winter foot muff to go with it, the rain cover and the baby head comforter and still managed to spend less than a big pram, so quite chuffed! I just liked the fact I could pick the blasted thing up without falling over - at 5ft 2 anything big is a bit much to lift into my car. ;)

Sorry to hear about your Mum. My Nan had dementia and managed quite well from the intial diagnosis for a while, just really forgetful for a few years before it got too much. So hopefully she will have a few years to get to be a Granny yet.

I'm 24 weeks as well and really looking pregnant now, which is quite nice as I felt a fraud for a while as not much was showing. I am starting get swollen feet thought which is not good. Anyone else having the same problem?

TTC since Dec 2008

Thursday, September 8th 2011, 11:30am

Hello lovely ladies & bumps.

Just a quicky ( I live in hope!! ;0) )

My freind has just given birth to a beautiful baby girl....but she has pinched my name :0( No use stressing I suppose. I was worried that Grace was becoming more popular anyway this has just confirmed it!

What are your thoughts on Sienna & Imogen?? Middle name still Grace as the kids love it. Honest opinions please , good or bad I would really appreciate some help. Hubby has said a definate NONO to Annabelle & Madaline :0(

Look forward to your responses xxxxxx

aly48

Reg: May 26th 2010

Thursday, September 8th 2011, 11:40am

Hi Here's Hoping

I love the name Imogen. It was a toss up between Imogen and Grace for me so I went with Grace Imogen. Don't worry about someone else calling her the name you like though if its the name you really want because it doesn't matter how unusual the name you pick you'll always find someone with the same one. I have an unusual name but I still find some pop up on occasion. As long as you love the name is the main thing.

XX

1st IVF- NOV/DEC 2010 :BFN. 1st FET March/April 2011 :BFP:
1 beautiful [zx076] seen. Its a :girl: due 21st December
April 2013- BFP natural shock pregnancy. Miscarried at 5 weeks 6 days
Jan 2014- BFP natural pregnancy. Another princess due Oct 16th 2014

MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Thursday, September 8th 2011, 12:59pm

Here's Hoping!!! If i'm team pink, I hope to call my daughter Sienna. Sienna Rose perhaps - my DD is Scarlett Holly and I think it would go lovely together. I like Imogen too - both great choices in my opinion! :thumbup: :thumbsup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MissPurple" (Sep 8th 2011, 1:02pm)

United Kingdom

Friday, September 9th 2011, 8:36am

Imogen is lovely x
3 X ICSI

Friday, September 9th 2011, 9:11am

Thanks for your input girlies :0)

Hubby has back tracked & now says it's between Imogen & Annabelle. Annabelle has been my favourite from the start only family don't seem impressed. My only reservation is that his niece is named Isabelle although they call her Izzy. We don't see a lot of her but would it be wierd to have names that sound similar? I suppose I should just wait & see what she looks like when she's born ......I have no patience!

Hope your all growing nicely , I'm huge & I have finally gained some weight, 3kg in 2 weeks. My tummy is huge but I'm not due to be measured for another 2 weeks xxxxx

United Kingdom

Friday, September 9th 2011, 10:22am

Here's hoping- I have Isabella Grace, I don't like izzy for short tho personally for us, I don't mind bella for short tho! Your names are lovely, which ever you choose will be a lovely name for ur little girl! I've been scared of people stealing my name that I won't tell my mates that are pregnant lol well only you guys I will tell!

Afm- well I just want to curl up and cry today, my back is killing me ad had no sleep, really doesn't help having to drive to do the school run, and not helping have Spd with hypermoblility :( 12 week ish to go now so hopig it goes quick

Hope all is well with u lovely ladies xxxx
Mary bigkiss

nickymoo

Reg: Sep 27th 2010

Children: 1 gorgeous boy 7 years

Friday, September 9th 2011, 11:04am

hello lovely ladies hope your all feeling good ?? other than mary :-( ??? poor u x

im sitting here in my gym gear stuffing my second lot of marmite on toast( had 1st lot at 5.30am )i am supposed to be at the gym doing body combat ...but hey its the thought that counts . after doing hoovering ,mopping etc my back is not feeling very good .So have now randomly decided to decorate the utility room ...is anyone else nesting /??? i seem to start really bizare jobs like last week i went in the garden and cut down a massive 8 ft shrub that i had suddenly decided needed to be got rid of .when i decide i have to do it otherwise when im laying awake in the night (insomnia joy) i make big lists of stuff to do in my head then cant get back to sleep.

we have given up on waiting for the i candy strawberry to come out so yesterday we ordered a bugboo cameleon with limited edition soft green hood and apron i am sooo bloody excited i woke at 4.30 am and couldnt go back to sleep just thinking about the choice of blankets i need to be buying!!!! oh the truama

heres hoping~ i am so jealous of your tiny weight gain ....i weighed myself a few wks ago and was 2 stone heavier !!! have now gone into denial and refuse to get on the scales ill sort it out after the child within is out ( cant think of it as a her now after the midwife said 3 in 10 turn out to be boys after being told its a girl)

anyone else not sleeping ??? its so annoying .......i must get up and do about 15 wees , muttering swear words as i go ...then back starts hurting , other half starts snoring i start jabbing him....then i end up down stairs watching american ladys giving birth on tv . recommend ..not!

anyway im off to paint ....im actually considering getting a new front door ...do u think a new born will appreciate it ?? haaa :smile:
nicky

Friday, September 9th 2011, 11:37am

Nickymoo- Well done you for even thinking about the gym!

I'm also awake at stupid o'clock every morning, normally between 3&4. I too then watch all of the birthing programmes, some of them I have watched dozens of times! I wake up with a head full of things to do, really random things like buying some WD40 for the squeaky back door hinge & worrying that all of my beautiful summer plants are dying off but it's too soon to put in winter bedding plants! What will the neighbours think?!

I suffer very badly with nesting , my poor children & DH dare not put a thing out of place ;0) They should be used to it though as I get a milder version every month at the start of my cycle. The only room I haven't redecorated since being pregnant is my bedroom but I'm planning to do that in 2 weeks time.

I'm not sure if I should be concerned about my weight gain? I haven't been weighed officially since week 12 & I'm now 26+ My bump is huge but I have lost weight off my arms & legs , DH says that because I'm tall I haven't been huge in my previous pregnancies, I can't remember. My boobies have gone from a B cup to a DD cup which is always a bonus :0) Baby seems quite big , she is up under my ribcage already.

How exciting getting your pram :0) It really makes things more real when baby's things are ready.

Mary- I really feel for you hun, just try & rest when the kiddies are at school.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "here's hoping!!!" (Sep 9th 2011, 11:39am)

Reg: Mar 30th 2011

Friday, September 9th 2011, 12:35pm

Ruby, thank u for ur congrats on my wee blue bundle, the excitement still hasn't wavered!! lol! so sorry to hear bout ur mum's dementia diagnosis! Hope ur sis & bro are giving u lots of support! [zx127]
The blue shopping is going well, we have all the wee babygro's, vests, pramsuits etc that we'll need, just need to start getting the big things like pram etc tho think we kno wot we want! How did ur 24week appt go?? hope well xo
Hi to everyone else

2 x baby5 2003 & 2010...never forgotten x
:BFP: 9/5/11 - Henry 20/1/2012...amazing lil man! X

United Kingdom

Friday, September 9th 2011, 1:38pm

Thanks girls, I am resting loads but it's so painful, I'm sick of moaning tho lol been crying loads today too cos of the pain and feeling lonely! :(

I too can't sleep and think of things that need do or what I have to remember, like where my house and car keys are before my hubby goes work lol otherwise the kids can't go school
I've also done all my washing and drying and keep finding things to wash cos I feel the need to do it! The only places that's been painted are the kids rooms which they are happy about :) but my hubby did them not me :)

Got my 3D scan tomorrow morning so something to look forward to :)

I don't have any shopping to do now for the baby has we have everything! Just need my few bits for the hospital but I have most things anyway :) so all ready now with just over 12 wks to go, think going into hospital the other week has made me think I could have her anytime if things keep going wrong :(
Mary bigkiss

Friday, September 9th 2011, 2:27pm

Thanks Bic and Red for the messages about my mum, that's what keeps me awake at night. I lie there feeling baby wriggle and dwell on things.
Mary sorry you are still feeling bad, just keep resting when you can xx
Nickimoo I have also given up weighing myself and pre pregnancy I would be on the scales every day, when I see slim people now I think they look really weird!
Not getting much in the way of nesting myself, did clean the fridge yesterday and even DP noticed so it must have been bad before!
Hoping I really admire your energy, you can do my house if you get restless!
24 week check was all OK. Was measured for the 1st time and Dr said bump is a week bigger! She gave me some iron tablets, hopefully will make me less tired. Not due to go back until 28 weeks when I have scan, consultant and midwife so will be busy baby week!
Had to collect DD from school early as she was sick, seems OK now but we are ensconced on the sofa with the cat watching disney channel.
Hi to everyone else xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

Reg: Sep 10th 2010

What's Up?
Tired but happy!

Friday, September 9th 2011, 7:49pm

Oh my you're all so organised! I hope some of that is inside me somewhere!
I think I must be mad, I have read a few preganancy books and the only thing that jumped out was having a babymoon, so I've spent this week planning my holiday!!!! Sorry babies, no thought for you!
But I figure when I get back the planning gets serious, that's when I'll be checking through all your posts!!

Mary I hope you feel better soon, you poor thing! I have started hobbling round when my hip hurts, it's no fun :-(

Catch you all soon!
[zx102]

IUI Nov 09 BFN ..... 1st ICSI Oct 10 BFP m/c 8weeks ;( ..... 2nd ICSI June 11 [zx076] [zx076]
MY DIARY

Valentine's day twins 2012
And a surprise DS 27/1/15

United Kingdom

Saturday, September 10th 2011, 7:14am

Thanks fuzzy bee- it really is no fun , spent most of yesterday crying :(

Well today is 3D scan day I can't wait, been waiting 20weeks for this as my sister got it us as a wedding present when we got married! Even tho I'm in agony the excitement is very high lol the kids are coming with us too and they can't wait cos this will be there first ever scan they have been too cos normally they just see the pics! Got to travel to Leeds which is 45 min away but its all worth it :)

Have a nice day girls xxxxx
Mary bigkiss

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Saturday, September 10th 2011, 7:32am

Mary have fun with the 3d scan they really are amazing and baby should be nice and plump now.x

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(

United Kingdom

Saturday, September 10th 2011, 7:43am

Have a lovely time Mary - I had my 4D scan in Leeds last year at "Meet your baby" - the time there was absolutely wonderful, such a lovely experience - will deffo be getting one for this LO too ^^

United Kingdom

Saturday, September 10th 2011, 8:04am

Thanks girls :)

Misspurple that's where we are going today :)

My hubby just said what if they say it's a boy now :shush: Lol two scans have said girl lol but we shall see lol
Mary bigkiss

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Saturday, September 10th 2011, 8:26am

I had my little boy checked at the 3d and 4d scan but still didn't believe it till he came out lol

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(

United Kingdom

Saturday, September 10th 2011, 10:52am

Mary - just wanted to say have a fab time today x
3 X ICSI

United Kingdom

Saturday, September 10th 2011, 11:54am

Omg what an amazing experience, can't believe how mich u see! Def a girl :)
Mary bigkiss

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Saturday, September 10th 2011, 12:05pm

any pics??????

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(

Saturday, September 10th 2011, 1:50pm

I feel fat and tired and grumpy.
Need chocolate.

xxxxx

United Kingdom

Saturday, September 10th 2011, 3:18pm

Hi Gemma they are all on Facebook if u have that! I'll have to get on the laptop at some
Point and try and get them on here
Mary bigkiss

Saturday, September 10th 2011, 5:41pm

Ooohh Mary let me see your piccies too! I'm so excited about our scan but it's not for another 3 weeks.

Your all more than welcome to add me on FB. I think I'm easy to find. **Name removed at posters request** , I don't think there is another!

I had a rubbish night I got up at 11pm feelin ill & was still awake at 5.30am :0( After only 3 days back at school the kids have already brought home some bug. I have a temp, sore throat, blocked sinuses & my tummy muscles hurt from keep sneezing. I haven't been ill since December, so I shouldn't moan. DH & Jessica have it too, Bethany had a sore throat 1st but now seems as right as rain (She has always been a carrier!) Lewis seems to have excaped so far :0)

I have spent today watching soppy films that have made me cry & browsing the net for xmas prezzies.

Ruby- So sorry your having a rubbish day too. Did you get your chocolate?

I hope everyone else is having a better day xxx

United Kingdom

Saturday, September 10th 2011, 7:08pm

Here's hoping I've added you- mine is mary George :) xxx
Mary bigkiss

Saturday, September 10th 2011, 7:33pm

Hoping, sorry you feeling so rough. I think every ache, pain or illness seems to be magnified when you are pregnant. For my chocolate fix I had 3 chocolate tea cakes and a mint choc cornetto! Was followed not long after by toad in the hole, a mountain of veg, apple pie, strawberries and raspberries so i can no longer move! (Went to a pick your own farm today)
Mary am glad you all enjoyed the scan, sounds good.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

Saturday, September 10th 2011, 7:59pm

Mary- Your photo's are amazing :0) I have shown DH & he was blown away at how clear they all are xx

Ruby- Wow your food fix sounds yummy. I have had marmite on toast & I'm drinking lemon & ginger tea... not quite as appetizing but it has filled the gap. Hope your feeling better xxx

United Kingdom

Saturday, September 10th 2011, 9:07pm

Thanks Hun, me and my DH was blown away too, my children loved it as well :) xxxxxxx
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Apr 19th 2010

Saturday, September 10th 2011, 10:01pm

:hello: ladies and bumps, hope you're all well.
Glad to hear your scan went well Mary. My DH is quite keen to have one but not sure what my feelings are. Have seen friends' pics and vids and tbh I find them a little freaky. Hope that doesn't cause offence to anyone! I think it's just that sometimes they look like babies then the next thing they appear all distorted, think i'm too easily put off newshy

Hoping sorry to hear you've been feeling rubbish and I agree with Ruby that every little thing is completely magnified when pg. I spent most of yesterday morning crying before I went to work because my shoulder was so sore I couldn't lift my arm up to stick my hair in a pony so I could go for a shower. My poor DH didn't know what to do with me :mmmmmm Shoulder still hurting but heat packs appear to be helping and I've got some movement back.

Apart from the shoulder have been feeling okay, still being sick most mornings and think this will probably be here for the duration, but hey ho. Have had some swelling but midwife dismissed this because I still managed to get a pair of boots on and told me to try and take it easy. Hmmmmm never thought of that holmes Ordered my pram today, iCandy Strawberry, in the hope that it will arrive before January. Shop I ordered it from informed that their first delivery in December had sold out and that the next one wasn't until Janaury but hoped to sort it out for me. Hoping that this is just the sales pitch and my pram will arrive before January xfingers

DH out tonight (again - think he's going out for both of us ::P ) so have had a lovely evening of 'Strictly' followed by 'X Factor' followed by 'BB' total trash telly lol.

Big hugs xxx
Bushbaby
2009 - 3 x IUI :BFN: April 2010 - IVF :BFN: August 2010 - IVF :BFP: October 2010 - M/C April 2011 - IVF :BFP: [zx076] at 7w 6d :rainbow: Lil Monkey seen at 14wks 5days - all good
My Diary

United Kingdom

Saturday, September 10th 2011, 10:26pm

Bushbaby-- I was the same as u and that it was freaky and looked like play dough :snigger: But once the lady started scanning it was amazing, if the pic went funny she would come
Out of 3D and go to 2D to get a better angel and then gp back to 3D, I think it goes like that cos of the fluid etc! I would never have got one tho if my sister hadnt got it us if I'm honest, but I am really happy with it :) xxx
Mary bigkiss

Tuesday, September 13th 2011, 8:14pm

Hi girls, very quiet on here, hope you all ok.
Bushbaby, hope your shoulder is feeling better. I also find the 3D scan pics can be a bit freaky!
Hoping, are you over the bug?
Mary, hows things with you?
Hey Bic, Red, Nickimoo, Miss Purble, Gemma, Fuzzy Bee, Hayley and anyone I've missed.
DP and I are having a couple of days in Bath, DD is away with school so we are making the most of it! Bizarrely enough we have never been away on our own before, always had my daughter, his son or both with us. Looking forward to a lazy time.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

Tuesday, September 13th 2011, 8:31pm

Hi all. Just a quick hello, Mary hope you're feeling ok and still hanging in there.

Not been up to much this week. I did get my first knitted baby item from a friend in the post today!
Very cool and soooo tiny.

Have a good week all!

TTC since Dec 2008

United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 13th 2011, 9:21pm

Hi, baby is still in there, had my mw app yesterday and baby is head down and measuring two weeks bigger :-/ pains have been really bad the last few days and I've had a tummy bug for a couple of days but seems to be going now thank god cos it was awful! Been up since 3am with pains so hoping I sleep tonight!

Ruby and biscuit hope u have a nice time away :)

Hi to everyone- hope u are all doing good!

Oh I'll be moving to 3rd tri next week can't believe how quick it's going xxx
Mary bigkiss

Spain United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 13th 2011, 9:50pm

Hi ladies, just popping in to say a short goodbye as im over in the 3rd tri tomorrow OMG cant believe its this time already :) see u all there soon xxx

IVFx3
My TWIN diary

5 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

5 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE