You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 2nd 2009

Children: Beautiful Jessica Mae x Holly and Elliot!

Friday, August 5th 2011, 9:05am

Hi Rachael,

I can't say I have noticed but I am suffering with lots of greys......more so now than before I know! I was just reading something which seems to suggest that due to hormones hair loss can increase after the birth of a child but not so much during pregnancy although they say it could be down to hormonal changes making the hair dryer and more prone to falling out or breaking - hope that makes sense! I would try and good hair mask if you can get hold of one - something really mosturising.

h
3 X ICSI
Jessica Mae Duffety born sleeping on 9 January 2011 (21+2) - TS and HLHS
Holly and Elliot Duffety born on 16 October 2011 (25+6)
Natural Surprise - Matthew Evan Duffety born sleeping on 11 October 2013 (15+5)

Reg: Mar 3rd 2010

Children: Connor 18 from previous relationship - Scarlett-Eve 21 Months old

Friday, August 5th 2011, 9:45am

Mary - your place of work sounds like it sucks, I recon the person who your assessment doesn't have children. Aw well at least your off now enjoy your break away!

Rachael - you may be loosing hair as your hair is growing thicker? I've got thick hair anyway so loose hair when I was it, I haven't noticed it's increased though. I have noticed it's grown lots and my nails too!

Morning to everyone else :) xx
Successful FET 2011 bab21

babydust Trying again planned FET AUG/SEPT 2013

Friday, August 5th 2011, 9:47am

*wash - damn I phone x

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 23rd 2011

Children: 3 from my previous marriage and got sterlilised at 21

Friday, August 5th 2011, 3:41pm

Hi Rachael

Hair grows in a grow/loss cycle but by wk 26 it starts thickening up and then when baby is 3 months u start to lose again! Xx
Mary bigkiss

Rachael*

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 22nd 2010

Children: Two boys & One girl :)

What's Up?
Keep growing little baby :pray:
Mummy & Daddy love you xx

Friday, August 5th 2011, 3:53pm

Thanks ladies for all your advice, Sorry to hear Hayley you are getting more grey & Ladybear Great news your hair & nails are growing well, i have noticed my nails are growing well, just means i can eat them more often :snigger: which is wierd as i havent eaten my nails since i was about 10... My hair loss is alot more then usual tho ?o(
Mary i really hope i dont lose too much after bubba is born, as my mum went from having really thick hair to thin hair after her third baby was born & this is my third baby.. slighlty scared that im going to take after her..!!

Hope everyone is having a nice relaxing day before the weekend starts...

R xxxx
starsmile Rachael's Diary

FET August 2014 = :BFP: bab10

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Feb 8th 2008

Children: 2 miracle icsi boys and 2 step kids.

What's Up?
Getting ready for another egg donation!!!

Friday, August 5th 2011, 4:11pm

Rach thats strange cause when I am pregnant I STOP biting my nails lol

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 2 Dec 08 (ES) -I'm a mummy Kaynan arrived 19.8.09! :heart:
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(
ICSI 4 (ES) -:BFP: 1.7.11 Cobi arrived 09.03.12 [zx160]
Egg donation Aug 2012 BFN for recipient- gutted
Egg donation Dec 2012 Recipient :BFP:
Egg donation 27.05.2013- not great - please pray for the recipient :dust:

Reg: Apr 19th 2010

Friday, August 5th 2011, 9:37pm

:hello: ladies, hope you are all well this evening and gearing up for the weekend.

Rachael exactly the same thing is happening to me and it's really beginning to freak me out :wacko: Over the course of my pregnancy I have noticed a slight increase in hair everywhere I don't particularly want extra hair, especially on my face resulting in my DH suggesting I could get a second job in the circus as the bearded lady (it's not that bad - honest :snigger: ), but over the last couple of weeks I've been losing lots of head hair. I have really thick hair and usually lose some of it anyways but am losing much more than normal. Every time I put my hands near my hair some comes away and it's extremely noticable in the shower when I'm washing it, slightly worried that I may need a wig by the time this pregnancy is over :P

I'm also continuing to feel really nauseous and have terrible heartburn, beginning to wonder how many hormones lil monkey is actually needing :P .

Take care everyone xxx
Bushbaby
2009 - 3 x IUI :BFN: April 2010 - IVF :BFN: August 2010 - IVF :BFP: October 2010 - M/C April 2011 - IVF :BFP: [zx076] at 7w 6d :rainbow: Lil Monkey seen at 14wks 5days - all good
My Diary

United Kingdom

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 7:49am

BB that really mead me laugh so thank you for the first smile of the day - 'bearded lady?'' - why are OH's so sympathetic?! haha
3 X ICSI

Rachael*

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 8:14am

Morning Ladies
Bushbaby feel slightly more sain knowing its n ot just me that is losing way too much hair.. Sorry OH thinks you should get a job in the circus, I have always had a fluffy face so maybe if you did decide to get a job i could be your double :snigger: I also have a very hairy belly, ive already given up plucking just dont see the point.
The joys of being pregnant :thumbsup:

Really cant wait till my next scan as im now worrying that my bump hasnt grown in the last two weeks & also when i use the doppler the heartbeat is very faint. I really hope im worrying over nothing, im such a worrier :sadface:

Has anyone got any good plans for the weekend, i may if im brave enough get a fringe cut into my hair..
R xxx

United Kingdom

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 10:19am

Morning Rachael

My midwife advised me not to get a Doppler because there are days when it doesn't pick up as well etc try not to worry and don't relie on the doppler! U are still very early on and they do say not to use the Doppler till 28 wks cos baby is bigger and easier to find at the min baby is very small and hard to find! Mw found it hard to find heartbeat at 16 wk on me so pls don't worry xxx
Mary bigkiss

Spain United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 11th 2009

Children: 2 teenage sons 13 & 14 and my miracle twins Noha Martina & Oscar Noha born 7 wks early 11/10/11 RIP princess Noha <3

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 11:51am

Hi ladies, sorry i haven't been around for a few weeks, i just feel i can't write much in here about my pregnancy while my poor baby girl could die, i just dont feel right talking about whats going on day by day and upsetting you all in here because i upset myself everyday thinking about it so writing it in here how i feel wouldn't be fair on all of you.

I wiil update in my diary every so often so then you have the choice to go and read it if you wish, i would rather give you the choice to follow my story with Noha then throw in in your face.

Im so glad all of you are doing so well, there will be lots of christmas babies this year :)

Take care of yourselfs and those beautiful bumps, we want to see more bump pics, but then mine wont fit on the screen i dont think :snigger:

blowkiss

IVFx3
TWINS [zx076] [zx076] 7wks prem
Oscar Noha 4lb2 - Tracheal Esophageal Fistula & Esophageal Atresia
Noha Martina 3lb8 - HLHS RIP Princess
My TWIN diary

Reg: Mar 30th 2011

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 5:55pm

Kel, good to hear from u!! [zx127] Praying ur wee baby girl is strong & healthy!! xfingers

Am also in the 'extra' hair club but thank god am fair!! lol I love having long nails, I've never had them before in my life as I've always bit them, so when am off work am painting them every colour!! lol

Hey to every1 & their bumps!!
My heartburn has offically started, so am away to drink a bottle of gaviscon!! lol X(

2 x baby5 2003 & 2010...never forgotten x
:BFP: 9/5/11 - Henry 20/1/2012...amazing lil man! X

Monday, August 8th 2011, 8:54am

Ahh Kelly [zx127] you've just as much right to be on here than anyone! Do understand how you feel though, when I was going through those rough early weeks when I was in and out of hospital thinking I was going to loose my precious one. I found it hard coming on here talking about how I was doing and feeling when everyone else was sailing through.,,, then the bleeding stopped an the sickness kicked in I had nothing to talk about other than being sick! Anyway thats why I went AWOL for a while! Your doing so well, try your best to stay positive... PM me or FB me if you ever need to talk xxx

Afm well this weekend ive been busy, taken my nephew and goddaughter out on Saturday to see a Bob the builder show! Then yesterday I was up at 5am out in the wet and cold doing a car boot sale with my sister - £146 later and I was soooooo tired, the bear claw was out and no-one could talk to me I was that tired! 8| and my back was killing, it hurt so much I was struggling to walk and even turning over was a struggle, got DH to rub it for me! Anyway feeling much better this am....

Hope you all had a fab wkend and your all healthy and glowing :) xxx

United Kingdom

Monday, August 8th 2011, 1:38pm

Hi ladies

Well had a nice weekend away! Our friends had so much planned for us I'm so tired now! I did have to sit out of a few things and at points in the day I'd have to go lie on the bed cos I felt so sick and faint! Nearly fainted a few times over the last few days! Been out this morning to the meat Market and that's me done for the day I'm on the sofa in pain :( seeing my consultant next week so hoping she can help me

Hope everyone is ok xxx
Mary bigkiss

EJL

Reg: Dec 20th 2010

Tuesday, August 9th 2011, 7:06pm

Hi ya Ladies, room for a little one in here??? Well an ever growing one anyway lol!!

I'm 13w 2d and can't believe I've moved in here it's crazy stuff!!!

Hope you're all well and enjoying your pregnancies the best you can xxx

Tuesday, August 9th 2011, 7:09pm

Welcome to the 2nd tri EJL - best of luck with things :) xxx

Rachael*

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 8:54am

Welcome EJL :)
Off to see the midwife today as i havent felt any movement for a few days now. Being my third pregnancy i know what they feel like so im slightly worried that something has gone wrong or perhaps bubba has just settled deep inside my womb..Also i had really bad pains last night which lasted for around two hours, really scary.

R xxx

United Kingdom

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 8:56am

Hey Rachael,

What time is your MW appointment? I am sure all is well - let me know though will you - I only worry otherwise x

hx
3 X ICSI

Rachael*

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 9:00am

Hi Hayley its at 10.30am.
I know many may think its too early for me to feel movement but this is my third pregnancy & but you do feel every baby earlier with every pregnancy.
Will log in asap
xx

United Kingdom

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 9:06am

Good luck in that case - hey don't worry about it being 'too early'.....everyone is different and if you feel worried then it's best to go and see your MW, if nothing more than to be reassured all is fine xxx
3 X ICSI

Rachael*

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 11:58am

Just got back from Midwife, i heard the heartbeat which is a relief. She thinks baby is laying at the back & that is why i cant feel anything at the moment.
xx

United Kingdom

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 12:01pm

Really glad all is well x
3 X ICSI

United Kingdom

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 8:25pm

Hi ladies

Been very quiet the last few days hope everyone is ok

Welcome EJL

Rachael glad all is ok!

Afm, next week on Monday I have a mw app to get my matb1 and need to go my gp to see if they are allowing me back to work or not! And then thur I have to see my consultant about my prolapse cos it's getting worse! Just one thing after another! I can't go out for more than half hour cos I go all dizzy and in pain! Oh well all will be worth it xxx
Mary bigkiss

Thursday, August 11th 2011, 10:18am

Glad everything went well with the midwife rachael :) these babies don't half have us on our toes don't they!

Ahh Mary hope you get signed off again, its no fun feeling crappy especially when you've got to work :-(
Hope you start to feel better soon...

AFM well I've been exhausted the past few days all I've done and wanted to do is sleep! Been sick again a couple of times, but must say noticing a pattern in her movements now which is good! Although she does feel quiet low down!

I'm going to be off line for the next week or so, will try an log on when I can as I need my fix of updates! Anyone who wants to get hold of me add me on FB it's claretoweymolyneux@hotmail.com must say tho not a lot ov ppl know I've had ivf/icsi so mums the word about that!

Hope none of you have been effected by the riots, luckily where I live we haven't but up the Rd in Liverpool and Manchester it's been propa kicking off - hope they get board of it soon!

Adios for now - take care me ladies xxx

United Kingdom

Monday, August 15th 2011, 7:42am

Morning girls

Well nothings been happening in here for a good few days, I hope u are all ok and bumps and growing nicely!

Well I have a busy week this week with app with MW GP and consultant so I'm hoping I get somewhere! Find out if I'm allowed back to work this week, kinda hoping I'm not allowed cos
I know if I go back I'll just end up off again cos I just have my dizziness and fainting and my prolapse is getting worse as i was told it would do :(

Well I'm 6 months today so 3 to go :) xxx
Mary bigkiss

Rachael*

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Monday, August 15th 2011, 9:05am

Morning ladies & bumps

Mary - Happy 24 weeks :thumbsup: Really hope someone can help you with your pregnancy problems, Hope the next three months go quick for you.
Hayley - good luck with your scan today, i shall be waiting to hear what sex the babies are
Hello to everyone else

Im feeling good except not having any energy & always having headaches & pain behind my right eye. Think baby has moved again as im now feeling movement again, no kicks yet. Bump is still not growing which is slighty wierd, i shall be asking MW on Thursday why that is.

Hope everyone had a good weekend
xx

Reg: Oct 6th 2010

Monday, August 15th 2011, 11:55am

Hello Lovely ladies

Oh I am so glad to be home from our holiday. The weather was terrible in Wales, it rained almost everyday. We did manage a few god days out to the Elan Valley & to Cardigan Island farm . The 2 liitle ones have fought constantly all week & the 3yr old had decided that she no longer wants to use the toilet & will instead wet & soil herself. Oh the joys!

As for me ... Still no weight gain at almost 23 weeks although my bump is huge :0) I am now completely ready for Gracie's arrival. Her pram came today & I love it. Now I have checked it's all complete it is being sent to my brothers house until she arrives.

Gracie is moving lots & we can actually see her moving in my tummy now. The children are so excited & very attentive, they greet my tummy before they speak to me!

My hubby & son have gone to spend some "Boys time" together fishing today :0) My girls are playing outside & the little ones are playing with their toys & watching playhouse disney. I have been having a de clutter of my kitchen cupboards. I do acccumilate some crap!

Any wayback to it, I hope your all keeping well xxxxx
Proud Mummy of 4 girls & 1 boy. Surrogate mummy & 4x Egg donor

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "here's hoping!!!" (Aug 15th 2011, 11:56am)

Reg: Apr 11th 2011

Children: 11 year old daughter (IVF)

Monday, August 15th 2011, 12:18pm

Hi all, I am also back from holiday, a week with 4 of us in a very small caravan in the New forest was not very relaxing but good fun. (Pony watching, walking, fishing, crabbing, horse riding for DD, swimming, lots of craft stuff, picnicing, all great for kids) Luckiliy it stayed dry down there apart from a couple of evenings. Am on my 7th load of washing and still not done it all!
Baby was very quiet while we were away but making up for it now. DP and DD have been able to feel it move for the 1st time and yesterday could see my tummy moving as well.
Hoping I would have loved to have not put any weight on, I've gained nearly a stone now. Took me so long to lose the weight last time, oh well.
Have consultant apt tomorow, 20 week scan on wed and need to get iron levels checked so busy week baby wise! Getting bit worried about the scan, just praying baby is all OK.
xxxxxxxxxxx
PCOS + poor mobility = ISCI April 11

Age 40 so odds against me! :8o:

xxxxx

:BFP: 24th April!!

Baby Lily arrived 16th Dec 2011

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ruby and biscuit" (Aug 15th 2011, 12:19pm)

United Kingdom

Monday, August 15th 2011, 8:43pm

Sorry for the delay in posting her (it is in my diary).

Had a little bleed last night but all seems okay now - any other twin mummies experience this? Hospital said it is common.

Also we got told to day..........

bab21 bab22

hx
3 X ICSI

Reg: Mar 31st 2011

Children: Two miracle princesses

Monday, August 15th 2011, 10:20pm

Hi everyone, thought i'd introduce myself - I'm now 15 weeks pregnant with twins and have been reading on this thread but not posted until now because it all just seems so surreal still, like it's not really happening to me lol!

I've luckily not had any morning sickness but my god i've been ill with headaches! Had one nearly every day for the past 7 weeks or so, most days have to go to bed they are so bad. Doctor and midwife don't seem concerned as my blood pressure is ok but I am starting to get a bit fed up with feeling so rotten - has anyone been having them?

Hi Hayley, congrats on your twins! were you expecting it to be one of each? I am convinced I'm having 2 boys for some reason- just over 4 weeks til i find out! I had a bleed at 10 weeks and had a scan at epau - they said everything looked fine and couldn't see a reason for it. they also told me it could be because it was twins - very scary though, hopefully it won't happen again!

Hope everyone is doing well! xxx
1st ICSI May 2011 - :BFP:

Scan on 29th June - [zx076] [zx076]

Monday, August 15th 2011, 11:38pm

:congrats: Hayley on your :girl: & :boy: How wonderful :0)

Welcome Lou2011, Wow another twin mummy, there are lots of you!!

Hi to everyone else blowkiss

I have been to bed & had to get up again :0( My boobies are killing me , I'm not sure if I'm having a growth spurt or what by they are aching like mad. Also Gracie is wide awake & kicking & punching away :0) She had me up since 3am this morning so I'm feeling cream crackered now. Think I might read my book & tire my eyes out.

Hope all you ladies & babies get a good nights kip :xxx3: :xxx3:

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 9:10am

Welcome back from your hols ladies :) and welcome to our new lady lou2011!

Massive congratualtions to Hayley - boy and girl thats wonderful!!

An a big Hiii to everyone else!!

I had a random thought last night, I'm convinced I'm going to go over but then started thinking because we know our dates are bang on with having treatment! Are we less likely to go over or early?? xxx

Reg: Jan 28th 2011

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 5:55pm

Welcome Lou, hope you get some help for those headaches. DRinking loads of water helped me and other than that a huge amount of sleep.

Hayley - congrats on your boy and girl, great news!

AFM - had my scan on Saturday, was so amazing, still cant get over it despite having had so many scans before this,
I still lie there saying Wow!

Anyway were on team blue bab22 - so excited, all the measurements and everything were fine so feeling more like this is properly real now.

Ladybear - I'm hoping the dates are more accurate too, no idea if this is the case though.

Hope everyone else is doing ok and enjoying their hols. Take care all, RED

TTC since Dec 2008

1st cycle ICSI April 2011 - :BFP:

nickymoo

Reg: Sep 27th 2010

Children: 1 gorgeous boy 7 years

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 7:46pm

hi everyone hope your all well ?

have just returned from a 2week hols in turkey it was lovely although very hot , feel like ive put about 25 stone on ...but am too scared to get on the scales .After 5 loads of washing feels like ive not been away .

bump has grown but unfortunatly the rest of my body has aswell, i keep getting a stitch like pain either side of bump when i walk which absolutely kills ...doesnt go unless i sit down which isnt always an option like today walking son back from park on a busy main road ...oh hello dont mind me whilst i sit on the pavement. : D

getting constantly kicked really low down it actually hurts sort of feel like shes kicking my ovaries or something ??? and after sleeping mostly all night every night in turkey had the joy of sitting downstairs from 2am till 4.30am this morning ...so feel poo now ...

looked in babyshop yest and have finally decided on silver cross cotbed in white and we going to wait for new icandy strawberry in sept or if not the buggaboo missoni i think ...has anyone else bought much ....have been thinking omg !!! shes actually got to come out in about 14 weeks arrrrhhhhhhh bit scared ...think ive blanked the joy of birthing from my memory from having my son nearly 8 years ago ...surely i will cough and she will just pop out ?????? when its time .....if only [zx062]
nicky

United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 9:37pm

Welcome back nicky

Bet that was a nice break away?! We should have been going away next week to Malta but my doctor won't let me fly so it's been cancelled so me and my partner are going seeing friends for a few days cos my three children away with their dad! I also get the stitch pains it's weird (I though tha was only me lol) we have bought everything apart from cot bedding which we will get soon I guess but I think we have everything now!

Red- congratulations on the team blue :) :)

Ladybear-I've read stories about being early but when I asked my consultant she said there shouldn't be anything different from a woman who conceived naturally so we should be ok! I've been give 7th dec as my EDD but I go off 5th cos I know when I conceived but it's just baby was same from the word go but I'm not big (5ft) but I think she's on target now cos they didn't say at my 20weeks scan!

Afm- well went to my gp today and he won't let me go back to work, I have to take 5 weeks sick then at 29weeks start my mat leave! Been really down and crying cos I feel like I've failed my family cos of the money and stuff but at the end of the day I have to think of Isabella! My gp said I've got too my complications and can't do my job like this so I have to listen to him! Gona be a hard 16 weeks wait now

Anyways hope all new and old members are ok :) xxxx
Mary bigkiss

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 12:46pm

Red, big congrats on team blue!!!
Nickymoo, welcome home, I know what you mean about the washing! In my last pregnancy I used to get a pain in my upper back which would only ease if I held my arm in the air, got some very odd looks I can tell you!
Mary, try not to feel down, you have to do what is best for you and your baby. Will actually be the best thing for the rest of your family too, you would be no good to them running yourself down at work. Its not uncommen to start mat leave at 29 weeks, I did last time as had lots of problems. Just keeping an open mind about this time.
AMF saw consultant yesterday, she wants to do regular growth scans from 28 weeks and monitor me closely for pre eclampsea which I had last time. (DD was induced at 36 weeks and was only 4lbs 4oz) Also cos I ended up with C section last time I can choose if I want another. Not sure about that yet, anyone have any opinions?
Got 20week scan later today, worrying.............

xxxxx

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 2:18pm

:hello: ladies!!
Hayley, MASSIVE bab20 on ur bab10 and bab11 bundles!!

Ruby + Biscuit, :goodluck: with ur 20week scan 2day, can't wait to hear how u got on!!

Lou, congrats on ur twin bump xo

Red, :congrats: on ur :boy: bundle!! Am sure getting the all clear at that 20week scan is amazing...only 2weeks left for me, wish it was now!

Mary, am so glad ur GP has signed u off work! Like u said Isabella is ur priority now & every1 will understand that especially ur family, money will b the last thing they'll b worrying about!!

Welcome back to those that were off on their hols!!

AFM: Well 18+3 today & I still havent stopped worrying, havent felt any movement yet (if any1 else asks me I swear I'll swing 4 them) & my bump defo isn't impressive infact I just look fat! So am really worried my baby isn't growing properly. The only thing keeping me sane at the mo is that I have a doppler & can hear baby's heartbeat!! :headache

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 7:27pm

Forgot to say, Hayley, yay one of each is fantastic! xxxxxxxxx
Hoping, hope you are less tired npw xxx
Had my scan and pleased to report everything is looking good, baby happy and healthy am so relieved. May start to relax and buy things now. Not going to find out the sex, want to wait for a surprise.
Bic dont worry about not feeling baby move, can be 20 weeks or more before you feel it.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 5:04am

Morning all .

Ruby- Congrats on a healthy scan :0) xx

Bic- Don't worry about movements just yet, we all feel them at different times xxx

My little madam has had me wide awake since 3am again, thats 4 nights in a row now. I'd like to put money on that she arrives around this time! Jessica had me awake at 4am every morning & she arrived at 4.15 am & Lewis had me awake at 3am also & he arrived at 3.31am. Bethany was a lazy & bugger & had to be induced so she arrived at 5.40 pm after a 37 hour labour, she's almost 12 now & still loves her sleep :0)

I have spent this morning paying my bills online & doing the ironing. We are off on our hols again tomorrow for 10 days so I will be spending today getting the last bits of the kids school uniform & packing. Beth is moving upto high school & her flippin uniform has cost me just under £300 so far, I may stop feeding her so she doesn't outgtow it!

I had my MW appointment on Tues- blood pressure & urine all good. The kids came with me to hear Gracie's heartbeat :0) I was told they start measuring at 28 weeks now.

Well I'm off to write a list of what I need to to before I go away ( I write lists for everything!) I hope you all have a fabulous end to August & that the sun decides to make an appearance for you all xxxx

United Kingdom

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 8:40am

Heres hoping- Isabella is the same, she has me awake till
About 3am kicking punching and wriggling about! And then I'll
Wake up to the same! As I'm writing this she's wriggling and it feels like she's banging into my hip bone and by eck it hurts lol!

Afm- well I've have my MW app my gp app and I'm off to my
Consultant app at 10, my MW was a waste of space
And just made me cry, my gp was nice to me so let see if my consultant can help me and give me sometime to work to cos I don't think I can wait 16 weeks and be in so much pain!
I had really bad back pain yesterday and last night, u would have thought I was in labour the way inwas getting my
DH to rub my back lol but nothing seemed to work, but I best get him in practice for when I am in labour lol

Anyways hope all is well, I will post back later and let u all know what my consultant has said! I will also post on fb for these of u I have :)

Xxx
Mary bigkiss

Rachael*

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 8:45am

Morning ladies

Good luck today Mary with your consultant app, really hope they can help you.
Heres hoping enjoy your holiday, very jealous could do with a break.

Nothing much happening with me, off to my midwife appointment this afternoon.

Have a great day xxx

United Kingdom

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 11:16am

Hi

Just got back from my app, well I have yet another UTI which my MW dismissed on Monday just cos she couldn't be bothered! I've been ref to physio for my pains to see if that helps and for my prolapse, I've been given ted stockings to see if that will help with my BP, I've had my bloods took and been put on antibiotics! Back to see them at 28 weeks so I'm hoping all this works now! Heart babies heart beat again and she's flipped over since Monday lol but she's happy in there xx
Mary bigkiss

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 11:30am

Yhea.... :) at least one of them has listened to you!! Let's hope it all works for you xxx

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 6:57pm

Mary, hope the antibiotics help with some of the pain xx
Racheal, hope your midwife apt went well xx
Hoping, heres to a better night tonight xx
Well I had a fun day, root canal treatment! Some of it anyway cos dentist doesn't want to xray. My tooth has been painful since June, had a filling but got much worse last few days and pain had me awake since 3 this morning. Just hope this does trick now, will be such a relief. Will have to have it finished off when baby is here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

Rachael*

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 8:08pm

Appointment went ok, BP is slightly high, urine normal & heard heartbeat. Not due to see her again till im 24weeks.

I have my feet up ready for Big Brother :thumbsup:
xxx

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 8:20pm

Evening :wave:
Ruby, so gald 2 hear ur 20week scan was all good!! Good on u for not finding out the sex, I wud of totally gave in lol x

Here's hoping, have a lovely hol!! x

Mary, glad sum2 finally listened 2 u! I think I'd b seriously considering making a complaint bout that MW if I were u!! Glad Isabella is unaware of everything thats going on, she's blisfully happy in there!! lol x

Rachael, glad MW appt went good!! thumbup

Hey 2 every1 else!! Hope u & all the bumps r well!! :xxx:

United Kingdom

Friday, August 19th 2011, 5:13pm

Hi All,

Hope you are well - has anyone else suffered with mouth ulcers? I never get these but have had two (very small) ones in the last couple of days - odd huh?

h
3 X ICSI

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 8:11am

Hi ladies - hope you are all well :)

Sorry Hayley I've not suffered with mouth ulcers in pregnancy, I have had them before tho so can feel your pain - annoying little things ain't they, I always feel the urge to bite them off urghh!!

Well I'll be moving over to the 3rd tri chat as from tomorrow - can't beleive I'm almost 27 weeks eeeeek :thumbsup:

I'll still drop in now an again as it will be lovely to follow your progress and it won't be long till you all move over anyway! At least there will be familiar names & faces!

Take care and all rest up xxxx

Reg: Jan 28th 2011

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 7:02pm

Good news on your scan Ruby & Biscuit, glad all went well.

Bic - I only started feeling proper movement in week 20 and even then I had to get
hubby to confirm it wasnt my tummy grumbling! At 22 weeks now and starting to notice
it more often.

Mary - can't believe the ride you're having and still keeping chirpy - good for you. I hope you get some rest and
a MW who is more useful going forward.

AFM spent he weekend at a wedding and got a bit sunburnt on my nexk, so now trying to find
any of my mat clothes with high nexks to cover up. That'll teach me for assuming rain precludes a sunny a sunny afternoon.

Hope everyone is doing well

TTC since Dec 2008

1st cycle ICSI April 2011 - :BFP:

United Kingdom

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 11:43pm

Hi red,

I have to keep smiling otherwise I'll break down in tears! Not been good since fri and was in hospital sat, they thought I was in prem labour, ended up discharging myself best after 5 hours I hadn't seen the right doc or a doc that knew what they was doing and it took 4 hours to get some pain relief! Still getting what feeling like contractions but I'm just monitoring them for now and if they get worse I go back! I have so much I need to be doing but it hurts to do it, to top it all off I have spd too so have to go physio for that! Just never ending!!!

Hopefully going away thur-tue to see friends in Peterborough all depends on me :(

I'll be happy if she stays in till at least 32 wks

Hope everyone else is ok xxxxxx
Mary bigkiss

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE