You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Rachael*

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 22nd 2010

Children: Two boys & One girl :)

What's Up?
Keep growing little baby :pray:
Mummy & Daddy love you xx

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 11:20am

13 weeks today

:hi: Ladies
Room for another one.... Still cant believe im already 13 weeks, this pregnancy is going way too fast
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend & we having lovely weather for a change. :cheeers:
xxxx
starsmile Rachael's Diary

FET August 2014 = :BFP: bab10

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rachael*" (Jul 31st 2011, 11:22am)

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 2nd 2009

Children: Beautiful Jessica Mae x Holly and Elliot!

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 11:26am

Yippee - Welcome Rachael!
3 X ICSI
Jessica Mae Duffety born sleeping on 9 January 2011 (21+2) - TS and HLHS
Holly and Elliot Duffety born on 16 October 2011 (25+6)
Natural Surprise - Matthew Evan Duffety born sleeping on 11 October 2013 (15+5)

Reg: Mar 30th 2011

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 1:06pm

Afternoon Ladies!!
Here's hoping, I really liked the M&P Sola 2 but my issue with it was I wasn't sure if the wheels wud be suitable for bad terrain or the beach!! U r so organised, thats brill!! I'm still a bit superstious so have only got wee random thing like baby shampoo, bath etc & some nappies & wipes!! Tho everyday my resistance is less & less & I just want to go baby shopping mad!! lol

Mary, hope ur having a nice relaxing weekend, Isabella's room sounds gorgeous!!

Rachel, YAY welcome to 2nd trimester!! Hope ur well xo

2 x baby5 2003 & 2010...never forgotten x
:BFP: 9/5/11 - Henry 20/1/2012...amazing lil man! X

Reg: Oct 6th 2010

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 1:09pm

Welcome Rachael xxx

I'm having a bad day, I have been wide awake since 3 this morning . I know I shouldn't moan :o( I just feel really fed up.

DH has gone fishing for the day, so I'm home alone with 5 kids, something which has never bothered me before. The 2 little ones have done nothing but whinge & fight this morning. My 3 are supposed to be tidying their bedrooms while I pack for our holiday later this week. A job that normally takes an hour or so but not today!

I went into get my girls clothes & their bedroom is a bombsite, their clean clothes that I have sent up over the last few days are on the floor of their wardrobes screwed into huge balls! There are shoes under the beds in drawers & well it's a total mess in there. I have just lost my temper & tipped everything on the floor in one huge pile & iv'e told them to tidy it. :S

I have just shouted at my son & the poor mite hasn't done anything.

Now I'm getting Braxton Hicks so I'm sat here with a cup of tea trying to calm down. I suppose I should then go back upstairs & help them tidy up! xxxx
Proud Mummy of 4 girls & 1 boy. Surrogate mummy & 4x Egg donor

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 23rd 2011

Children: 3 from my previous marriage and got sterlilised at 21

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 2:28pm

Here's hoping,

That was me the other day, stressing about the girls room
Cos it was in the same state and then I still had to clean it and then I fainted :(
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Jul 29th 2009

Children: 1 beautiful angel daughter xx

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 2:59pm

Hey ladies have been guilty of reading and running recently, feel like time is always against me!

I'm 14w3d and I still don't feel very pregnant, I have sickness every other/second day which is fading and the nausea is starting to fade (it has been so strong) I suppose I'm desperate to see some sort of bump, I have always battled with my weight and I am size 18. I'm panicking that something bad has happened and have always held onto my symptoms which are now passing. Are there any more voluptuous ladies out there who didn't have a bump at this time? My negative self talk and worry is driving me insane!!

Love to u all xxxx
Confused.com

7/10/11 Mummy to Freya, born asleep @ 24 wks :tear:

United Kingdom

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 3:35pm

Confussed,

My sickness faded away about 14 wks and I was really bad, bad where my gp had to give me meds for! Is this ur first pregnancy?
Mary bigkiss

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 3:57pm

Hi mary yeah it's my first that we have seen a heartbeat, my last one was a blighted ovum x
Confused.com

United Kingdom

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 4:20pm

Try not to worry to much Hun (easier said than done I know) but everyones pregnancies are different! Symptoms come and go all the time and cos it's ur first u won't show for a while, ur baby is about 9cm at the min so not very big! U will possibly have felt the baby move and have a little bump by the time it comes to ur 20 wk scan! Try and sit back and enjoy not feeling sick x
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Mar 3rd 2010

Children: Connor 18 from previous relationship - Scarlett-Eve 21 Months old

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 5:20pm

Hi girls :)

Firstly welcome Rachael - it's a wonderful feeling reaching the 2nd trimester, hope you havent been to poorly with morning sickness!

Mary sorry to hear that you have been having fainting spells, I would get that checked out may be blood pressure or simply your bodies way of telling you to slow down! I've had a couple of dizzy spells but only colapsed the once an luckily I was already in hospital at the time!

Confused.com once your bump starts to grow and you feel movement it will start to feel more real! I still can't beleive I'm pregnant an it's pretty obvious now but I still do knicker check everytime I go to the loo... Hope your feeling better soon :)

Here's hoping - get those feet up, know it's hard to not get stressed out with children especially when they have misbehaved in one way or another!

Afternoon to everyone else I may have missed!

AFM well I've been shopping with DH today, we taken a trip to mamas and papas again :snigger: managed to get the quit, curtains, lamp shade, bumper and a fleece blanket for £100 should have been £199 so got a bargain!
Called into Babies r u's on the way home too as I'd seen a tommee tippee, closer to nature set on offer for £59 should have been £120 was gutted as when we got there the offer had finished an the avent was now on offer but you don't get as much stuff with it! Since I've come home though I've found the tommee tippee on amazon for the £59 so ive bagged it! Just need the breast pump now as I'm going to be giving breast feeding a go!

I too ain't sleeping very well ATM 3am I women yesterday morning and 4am this morning, I keep on picturing my little girl in my dreams but she always looks different!

Well best go mother in law has cooked us a roast Mmm yum :thumbsup: xxx
Successful FET 2011 bab21

babydust Trying again planned FET AUG/SEPT 2013

United Kingdom

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 5:46pm

Hi there,

Confused - try not to worry although I know how you feel (a little). I have not felt any movement yet really which I assumed I would have done because I felt Jessica really early. It worries me a little if I am honest but there's nothing we can do about it until next scans I suppose. I am fortunate enough to have one on 15 August which I am looking forward to. Keep talking x
3 X ICSI

United Kingdom

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 7:54pm

I'm going to ring my gp or mw tomorrow and have a word with them!
It's awful cos I've felt light headed all day even when sat down! I've checked my BP and it is low and my pulse is high so need it looking at x
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Jan 28th 2011

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 8:18pm

Welcome Rachel and congrats!

Confused - I only started to see my bump in week 16 and I still
am having people walk straight past me not noticing at 19 weeks, so
don't worry! All bumps are different and a smaller one means less waddling
so early in my book.

Well done on the shopping, that's a haul and a half!

AFM -had a lovely weekend with family and inherited a great nursing chair,
A child rocking chair which is so cute and a huge toy dog with wheels.

The nursery is now complete and full. :happy:

Have a good week all, looks like it's going to be a hot [zx161] one.

TTC since Dec 2008

1st cycle ICSI April 2011 - :BFP:

United Kingdom

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 8:43pm

OMG my boobs are growing at an alarming rate.....I was already a 32D when I was pregnant with Jessica. I went up to a 32E and then went down to a 32DD. Now my 32E bras are too small.....do they make 32F???
3 X ICSI

Reg: Apr 19th 2010

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 9:08pm

:hello: ladies, hope you are all well. I'm doing okay except my sickness seems to be getting worse rather than better, just keep telling myself that this means lil monkey is doing well lol. Also feel as if I'm one of these pregnant women who keeps getting every symptom. My right foot swelled up Friday night and yesterday, slightly disconcerting to have one elephant foot and one normal one :teehee: Ah the joys!

Hayley your comment about your boobs made me laugh. I've gone up to a 32HH over the last year with treatment etc and my bras have been really digging into me the last few weeks, so decided to brave going to buy new ones with the thought that was going to have to give up my underwires. Really wasn't relishing this prospect as to me underwiring = support = non sagginess. However, to my joy only had to go up a couple of back sizes and get to keep my underwires :thumbsup2: So in answer to your question they do go bigger than an F, however the bigger they get, the more expensive they get must be something to do with the requirement of more material :chortle: . I go to Bravissimo for mine.
xxxx
Bushbaby
2009 - 3 x IUI :BFN: April 2010 - IVF :BFN: August 2010 - IVF :BFP: October 2010 - M/C April 2011 - IVF :BFP: [zx076] at 7w 6d :rainbow: Lil Monkey seen at 14wks 5days - all good
My Diary

United Kingdom

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 9:11pm

Oh BB thank you - I will take a look online! I don't like underwire since I am pregnant - something about milk ducts or something!?
3 X ICSI

United Kingdom

Monday, August 1st 2011, 8:58am

Hayley your comment also made me giggle :snigger: I'm a very lucky lady as my boobs were 34B before pregnant and have grown since but not sure to what lol cos not been to get measured at the min I'm making do lol don't think I'd like big boobs cos my back hurts now so god help me if I did lol! I feel for u ladies! And wen baby is here and ur milk comes I'm OMG :snigger: What fun u will have haha! Xx
Mary bigkiss

Rachael*

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Monday, August 1st 2011, 9:40am

Morning ladies - thanks for the welcome :cuddle
Regards our boobies growing, ive been in Mothercare bras since i was about 6 weeks as i have breast implants which are now nine years old. So i need to protect them as much as possible - Hayley is right you should not be in underwired bras as they can damage your boobs.

Woke up this morning & looked in the mirror to see my tummy didnt look as big, really strange ?o( maybe something to do with me not eating much yesterday, as we went to my dads for the day & they all eat really wierd food. So i spent the whole day really hungry, not good...

Hope everyone has a nice day, off to eat loads of food to try & catch up :snigger:
xxx

Monday, August 1st 2011, 10:31am

Ahh Rachael don't worry your tummy will seem bigger some days than others, it depends on the water your carring too :)

Your bump will soon be here, I found myself looking at skinny clothes yesterday when we was out shopping - there are so many pretty dresses out there ATM then I went into Mammas and Papas and seen the option I had for clothes in there doh! xxx :snigger: xxx

Reg: Apr 19th 2010

Monday, August 1st 2011, 9:05pm

:hello: ladies, hope you are all well tonight. I had thought that I had to give up my underwire bra because I was pregnant as this was what others had told me but apparently this is not the case if it is fitted properly. Before I was fitted on Saturday I advised the woman that I was pg and that I thought I had to get a soft cup bra but she told me that as long as my GP or midwife hadn't advised me to and the bra was fitted properly then there should be no issues.

My stomach changes as the day goes on and becomes quite hard at night, but sometimes in the morning it just looks as if I've put extra weight on lol.
xxx
Bushbaby
2009 - 3 x IUI :BFN: April 2010 - IVF :BFN: August 2010 - IVF :BFP: October 2010 - M/C April 2011 - IVF :BFP: [zx076] at 7w 6d :rainbow: Lil Monkey seen at 14wks 5days - all good
My Diary

United Kingdom

Monday, August 1st 2011, 9:25pm

Hi bushbaby

I've not been told to give up my wired bras either :S so don't know how true it is but all gp and midwives are different I guess! I have a right bump on me and sometimes wake up in the morning thinking where's my bump gone, then I realise I'm layin on my back :snigger: So I think she's moved in the night but as soon as I get up the bump is back as big as ever lol x
Mary bigkiss

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 8:14am

Hey ladies thanks for your reassurances - I wish I had taken a photo last night because I certainly looked pregnant! It nut be something about the night time and being full of food n water!

Finding your ra conversation really interesting, it's such a relief to take my bra off at nights (I always wear padded because my nipples always want to stand to attention! Haha) so I'm thinking about going and gettin re-measured tomorrow at m&s and see what they say.

Love to all the mummy to be's and bumps xx
Confused.com

United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 10:11am

My midwife mentioned it to me (about the underwire) and then I also went to M&S to get fitted and when I told them I was pregnant and needed support they told me I was not to wear underwire because it can damage milk ducts. TBH I find it hard to wear underwire now after where a soft bra for a while - it feels to constricted!
3 X ICSI

United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 12:46pm

Well I've been on a mission this morning! Got myself an early app with my consultant due to my proposed getting worse so there on the 18th aug an don't have to wait till 15 sept! Going to the doc this afternoon cos I can't stop feeling faint and my heart keeps pounding fast! Got our 3D scan booked for 10th sept(can't believe I'll be 27+ wks then) rang tax credits to ask what happens when I go on mat leave too!

Work have rang me about my shift tomorrow what was an easy day of 7 hours had now turned to 11 hours which I'm not happy about cos I'm scared of fainting at work due to not enough breaks! Kinda hoping the doc puts me on sick for a while tbh!

Well enough about me! Hope all u girls are ok xx
Mary bigkiss

United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 1:04pm

Prolapse not proposed
Mary bigkiss

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 2:04pm

Good luck at the docs, let us know how you get on :) fingers crossed for you honey!

I'd ask the doctor to put you on sick leave, a 7hr turned to 11hr don't sound the best! xx

United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 2:14pm

Thanks hun

I'm kinda hoping he does too cos I can't take much more of this! I'm
Sick of explaining to work I can't do all these hours in one day but they don't listen! Done nothing but cry all morning cos I feel that dizzy! My BP is so low xx
Mary bigkiss

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 4:43pm

:hi:
Wow, theres been lotsa bra chat since I've last been on, funny enough I went yesterday to get measured and I've gone from a 36B to a 36D... jawdrop but OMG the maternity bra I bought without wires or anything is totally heaven & totally worth the £18!! lol I feel like a new woman!!

Mary, hope u start to feel better to, I have low blood pressure 2 & it's no joke but my wrk have been son good in me just doing 6hr shifts, at he end of the day u agreed 2 7hrs not 11 so u should just refuse unless they put u back to 7!!

AFM: Not much new with me, started back to wrk this morn, so shattered now & what is with this hip pain I've developed, sumtimes I can hardly walk, surely this can't be normal?!?
Hey to Rachel, Hayley, Red, Ladybear, bushbaby, confused & all the ladies & bumps!! :xxx3:

United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 4:54pm

Back from gp! He's signed me off for two weeks said I can't work like this! If not better have to go back in two weeks and he'll sign me off for longer! Told me I have to take it easy and rest an don't stand for too long! Let's hope these two weeks do me good xx
Mary bigkiss

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 5:33pm

Hey Ladies ,

I'm in a much better mood today :0) I was a right miserable cow all day Sunday?!

I feel much better now all of our packing is done for holiday. It's no mean feat packing for 7 of us for 2 weeks taking into account all weather situations. Welsh weather is not predictable! I am in the process now of clearing out all of the draws & making sure everything is in its place. Craig's nan is going to keep an eye on the house for us & she is very nosey.

I too am bursting out of my bra's! It's great having big boobies for a change, Dh is very impressed ;0) I have been trying to hold off buying more but I may have to admit defeat. Where is the best place to go?

Mary-Glad you are signed off for 2 weeks , try & rest beaut xxx

We haven't told anyone baby's name yet as the children want to keep it a surprise. However we have discussed different names with extended family & friends. Is Grace really that common? I have never met a Grace. While we love the name , we don't want her to be 1 of 3 in her class at school. Luckily with my other children they have never had another Bethany, Jessica or Lewis in their year groups. Infact Beth & Jess are the only ones in the school. What do you all think? I would appreciate your honest opinions.

Ta very muchly. Hope you are all blooming :0) xxxx

Reg: Apr 11th 2011

Children: 11 year old daughter (IVF)

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 5:39pm

Mary that's good news, well that you have been signed off not that you are feeling rough. Try to rest as much as possible. Where do your kids go during the holidays when you are at work?
Bic, work will get easier, you have been off for a long time so bound to be tiring. think you said you are a nurse. I am to so i know how hard it can be. Will you have to do shifts? Also where did you get your maternity bra? i badly need a new one. Used to barely fill my little 32A's but bursting out now!. Will be interesting to see what I measure in at!
ladybear, hopefully you will be back in skinny clothes next summer. i have been lamenting the loss of ny denim shorts but do like looking at my bump in my new maternity dress, it's growing every day.
Hi to Red, Confused, racheal, Bushbaby, Hayley and anyone I've missed. Hope, are you less stressed now?
My not so good news is my blood tests showed probable antibodies to lyme disease so am on another 2 weeks of antibiotics. Dr says if treated early there is no evidence of risk to baby but am still gonna worry like crazy.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
PCOS + poor mobility = ISCI April 11

Age 40 so odds against me! :8o:

xxxxx

:BFP: 24th April!!

Baby Lily arrived 16th Dec 2011

United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 5:48pm

Thanks girls, I'm going to try and rest, not so early with three kids that want to do something every day!

Ruby- they go to either their dads or my in laws have them! They are still having them tomorrow for me while I rest and get some sleep as I'm not sleeping at night! X
Mary bigkiss

United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 5:48pm

HH: I love Jessica (but then I am biased)!

hx
3 X ICSI

United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 7:06pm

Here's hoping, I have grace as a middle name! I have heard a few people name their daughter either grace or Gracie! I love the name but my DH didn't want it as the first name cos we really likes Isabella xx
Mary bigkiss

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 8:13pm

Mary, yes I was wondering if they could still go, will be good for you to rest. DD has been with her dad today and Im off work for 2 weeks now. Got some jobs done and also some laying on the sofa!
I still like Iris the best for a girl.
xxx

xxxxx

United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 8:20pm

Ruby, I'm actually looking forward to getting up when I want and if I do wake up early I can just chill out and not stress cos the kids have been so bored as I can't really do much with mile feeling faint all the time xxx
Mary bigkiss

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 9:31pm

Hi girls,

Grace has become a popular name, I know quiet a few that's been born lately! It is nice tho...

Mary made up you've got time off work, I'd take advantage an get another note if you can afford to have the time off! Your health an your princesses health is far more importnant than work xxx

United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 9:59pm

Ladybear

I'm going to see about either going on sick till my mat leave or see if I can start my mat leave early! I can't handle this anymore I'm so run down xx
Mary bigkiss

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 10:46pm

Don't blame you at all, it was a blessing in disguise when I was made redundant very early on into my pregnancy! Theres no way I could have worked... Although I do feel fine most days now, I still don't have the energy like I used too - I sound like an old woman don't I haha..

I'm wondering if because we have had treatment before hand thats the reason why we are having tough pregnancies? Going to read up on it!

Anyway you rest up chick - you maybe able to start to enjoy your pregnancy more now that the stress of work is behind you xx

Reg: Jan 28th 2011

Wednesday, August 3rd 2011, 9:22am

Hi Mary, glad youre getting some time off, I cant beleive your work are increasing your hours, thats just bizarre.
Technically under mat regulations if youa re signed off long term sick related to your pregnany yur mat leave automatically starts, so
check your local policy in case you are watching the finances, as they may spring this on you.
Mind you, sounds like they dont know what they are doing if they are upping your hours!!

Hope you feel a lot better soon.

Lost track of everything else as so much is going on. :P Although on the name front I know
a lot of recent babies named Grace or Gracie and it does come up in the top 10 2010 and 2011 name lists. Ultimately depends on how mcuh you like the
name, sometmes its nice to have a friend at school with the same name. I neever met anyone with my name until I
was 18.

Anyway off to sit in front of the fan as its soo hot. take care all.

TTC since Dec 2008

1st cycle ICSI April 2011 - :BFP:

United Kingdom

Wednesday, August 3rd 2011, 10:00am

Wow I've only just woke up properly, I have been up and down but finally awake!
My partner is goin to take my sick note in work later so think I'll
Just go with him and see what they say! It's been nearly 10 years since I just mat leave and can't remember how it works!

I have still not met anyone with the same name as me who is the same age or younger! I blame my parents for giving me an old fashion name :( I always hated my name and always wanted to change it to jenifer or something Lol cos I always got 'how does your garden grow' etc etc so names are a biggy for me xxxx
Mary bigkiss

Wednesday, August 3rd 2011, 2:12pm

Got two lovely maternity bras, gone up from 32a to 34b, a proper bra size at last! Got changed while still in town as felt so nice! The assistant in Marks said I should wear a bra to bed but really don't fancy that, has anyone else been advised this? When I was breast feeding I did have to wear one to bed with loads of padding as I leaked so much but think in the end I gave up and slept on a towel, got all that to look forward to!!!

xxxxx

United Kingdom

Wednesday, August 3rd 2011, 3:29pm

Well....after wandering around in the heat for quite some time getting progessively grumpy I found an 'okay' set of two bras (black and white) in a 32F.....was told my a number of 'helpful' ladies.....'we only start at 34 or in a 32 go up to an E, can you not try online?' Thing is that I wanted to try them on first if you know what I mean - there is nothing worse that waiting for something that looked amazing in a picture only to find it doesn't fit right and feels horrible!

Anyway.....two new 32F bras and feeling much more comfortable.....god help me if they keep growing!

h
3 X ICSI

Wednesday, August 3rd 2011, 10:08pm

:hi: ladies!!
Ruby, I got mine from debenhams but bought another in M&S 2day & they r good 2!! I was told when I was fitted to wear a sleep maternity bra but I didn't buy 1, even tho I have to wear by bra in bed as boobies r SO sore! I should maybe invest in 1!! Think it's personal choice mayb! Glad u got ur maternity bras, wot u think? I love mine! Yep am a nurse but I have 2 say Sister has been really good & is letting me wrk 4 half dayz a week to help with my hip pain, so I cant really complain! Think it was like u said, I've been off 4 so long & I didnt sleep the nite b4 I went back (not that I sleep that great anyway sumtimes lol) so all that just left me shattered!

I kno lotsa Grace's...bout 5! Tho it's a nice name tho!!

Mary, that's brilliant ur off work now, they cant mess u bout like that! Hope u get ur mat leave sorted!!

Hey to Hayley, ladybear, Red and everyone else & the bumps!! Hope ur well :xxx3:

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 8:20am

blowkiss morning lovely ladies...

Well youve all made me feel like I should invest in some new bras haha! I'm a 34e anyway naturally an tbh I can't say I've noticed a great deal difference, although they do seem to be heading south a little once I take my bra off! My boobs do ache a little around the nipple area when wearing my bra noticed this in the last couple of weeks but had no leakage as of yet sorry for TMI!

Nothing really to report from my side really, still have bad heartburn so eating the gaviscon tablets like they are sweets and I'm still nesting - even the oven has been attacked. Had a guy come out yesterday and deep clean it for me gosh it was well worth the £38 as it's now like new again!

Hope your all ok and feeling good!

Oh just before I pop out, those ladies that work it may be worth speaking to your HR dept as you should have a risk assessment taken out on you, just to make sure your comfatable with working etc.. You may get more breaks or they may shorten your hours for you! This happened to one of the girls I had working for me last year - but I know every company is different but worth a shot!

Take care chickpeas xxx

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 9:08am

:thanx: For your help with the name Grace. I'm just wondering if it's a regional thing as I have never met a Grace/Gracie . We really love the name but it is more important to us that she isn't 1 of many in her class.

Lily is very popular here, as is Amelia, Olivia, Ruby & Isabelle.

It really wasn't any effort naming my other children, we didn't look at books or anything we just went with what we liked. Maybe I am overthinking things!

I'm off to buy school uniforms now, Bethany is moving up to high school eeekkk!!!

Hope your all comfy in your new bra's..... I may pluck up the courage to get measured today xxxx

aly48

Reg: May 26th 2010

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 9:37am

Morning ladies

Here's Hoping. My daughter is called Grace and she is the only one I actually know. I do sometimes hear someone in the park calling out for a Grace but aside from that we're not surrounded by them. Shes moving up to secondary school in September but in her primary school she as the only one. My little girl is really tall and lean like a ballerina so the name has really turned out to suit her.

Mary- Glad you've managed to get some time off, enjoy it.

Ladybear- That oven man sounds amazing. It sounds much better than using all the horrible chemicals.

Everyone I've missed. Hope your all doing ok.

AFM- Starting to get lots of movements now which is so lovely and reassuring. My hips are killing me though and I spend all night in pain with throbbing pain in them. Still its worth it.

Aly

XX

1st IVF- NOV/DEC 2010 :BFN. 1st FET March/April 2011 :BFP:
1 beautiful [zx076] seen. Its a :girl: due 21st December
April 2013- BFP natural shock pregnancy. Miscarried at 5 weeks 6 days
Jan 2014- BFP natural pregnancy. Another princess due Oct 16th 2014

MY DIARY

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 2:08pm

Well by yesterday evening I'd gone off my new bras as was feeling really tight,. At £30 I want them to be right, will see how I get on with them this week.
Am busy packing today for our New forest holiday, off tomorrow for a week. DP's 4yr old son is coming, him and DD get on really well despite the 6yr age gap. So much to take when you go away in this country. Then have to make sure house is left tidy as mother in law feeding cats! How we will ever get away with a baby as well is very daunting!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

United Kingdom

Friday, August 5th 2011, 7:33am

Ladybear- I had a risk assessment done on me when I first ever told work I was pregnant but tbh the form was so rubbish it was worth the paper it was wrote on! One of the women who work in the office wrote on my Facebook the other night saying I think it's best u go on mat leave it's safer for u and baby! My DH went in on Wednesday with my sick note and they actually asked how I was which really shocked me cos normally they don't care!

Afm- well baby hasn't stopped moving, she will tell me when she's not comfy haha, if I'm sat in a weird way she will kick/punch me till I move haha! Still feeling very faint :( really isn't a nice feeling! Nearly fainted yesterday in pizza hut! We came away yesterday with the kids till Sunday and it's nice just to be away from home even tho I dont feel 100% but we do have a queen sized bed to sleep in and omg I can sleep how ever I want without being kicked off my DH haha!

Well best go now speak soon! Love to all xx
Mary bigkiss

Rachael*

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Friday, August 5th 2011, 8:51am

Morning ladies

Hope everyone is feeling ok [zx127]

I have a quick question for all you lovely ladies, is it just me or is anyone else losing more hair now when hair is washed or brushed them before they were pregnant? I always thought we were supposed to grow thicker hair? :mmmmmm

R xx

15 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

15 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE