You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Apr 26th 2009

Children: son 11 ICSI daugther 18 months

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 8:27am

Welcome here Confused!! :) I would love to have some breakfast but....someone needs to go to the shops, and my son i sleeping so dont wanna go until he wakes up....grrrr
Wow I just finished 26 weeks in one week I will move to next tri!!!! I think Amelia moved with her head down as yesterday my belly was still bigger left-right and I woke up with huuuge baby byump just sticking out!!! to my EDD is 98 days but having in mind I will have C-S it wont be more than 84 days...wow!!!!! We made decision on cotbed now we have to buy it, so that will leave us just without sudocream, nappies, thermometer for babies and grooming things. Nice one!! I am getting nervous for my next week visit at hospital to check on placenta and make some decisions about birth etc...
Have a lovely weekend ladies!!!!
Al.

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 8:28am

Heres hoping- thats great you could do it!!! We want to buy the cotbed we like in Babies R Us, where actually anyway we bought most things...as for clothes I bought them on NCT sale and got from friend from Finland, so I bought hardly anything new myself...:)
Al.

Reg: Jan 28th 2011

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 7:01pm

Welcome confused!

Congrats Mary on your little girl, beautiful name choice too.
Might let u pick something fir us just can't come up with girls names at all!

Al - enjoy your mat leave. Sounds like you've got the shopping all sorted.
Try vertbaudet for some nice bits as well now youre a lady of leisure!

Hi to all others.

AFM finally felt baby move, my neighbour told me it feels
Like bubbles up your tummy and now I know that IRS definitely having a good wriggle.

Bic - my 20 wk scan is Aug 13 can't wait to find out what we've got!

Happy weekends all :happy:

TTC since Dec 2008

1st cycle ICSI April 2011 - :BFP:

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 23rd 2011

Children: 3 from my previous marriage and got sterlilised at 21

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 7:30pm

Hi red

We had;
Ella
Sophia
Grace
Bella
Isabella

So we ended up with Isabella grace xxxx
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Mar 30th 2011

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 8:57pm

Hey Everyone!!
Hayley I LOVE the icandy range, gonna wait till after 20week scan 2 go look at prams tho!! Do u kno roughly wot price they r?
Confused, BRILL 2 c u over here!! Hope u enjoyed ur brekkie!!
Aly, hope ur appt at the hospital go's ok next week!! Ur super organised, I haven't even got a clu where to start, need 2 do sum research on what I need!!
Red, roll on Aug 13th, u any ideas on baby's sex??
Hey to here's hoping, hunnibaloo & everyone else, hope ur all good!! xo

2 x baby5 2003 & 2010...never forgotten x
:BFP: 9/5/11 - Henry 20/1/2012...amazing lil man! X

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 2nd 2009

Children: Beautiful Jessica Mae x Holly and Elliot!

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 10:33pm

Hey Bic - well the icandy pear blossom is about £900 and the buggalo donkey twin is £1200.....christ!
3 X ICSI
Jessica Mae Duffety born sleeping on 9 January 2011 (21+2) - TS and HLHS
Holly and Elliot Duffety born on 16 October 2011 (25+6)
Natural Surprise - Matthew Evan Duffety born sleeping on 11 October 2013 (15+5)

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 9:32am

Hello ladies!! i cant believe I am over 26 weeks!! woohoo third tri I will be there in no time :) RED- thanks for that site, just going through it :) Hope you will all have nice weekend!! xxx
Al.

Sunday, July 24th 2011, 8:15am

Hi Bic. We looked at the iCandy range and bailed on price and how
many clip in clip out bits there were. Between the two of us it was fine swapping
everything, but me left on my own to do it with one pair hands was a nightmare.
We opted for an out and about off road in the endand will get a separate
car seat.

No idea if it's a boy or girl, my bump isnt very big so the usual
Guessing based on how it looks isn't really working. I really hVe no
Preference asthis is our first, just want it to be here!

Thanks Mary on the girls names, I'll try them out on hubby and see what he
Thinks.

Al - if you get the Bounty packs near you there is a vertbaudet discount
Code in the second pack and u get a free changing bag after the first order.

AFM went shopping with my mum yesterday who treated us to the final
bits for the nursery,curtains up, cot and basket made up ready! So nice
To sit in the room and wonder what the little one will look like.

Take care all

TTC since Dec 2008

Reg: Apr 11th 2011

Children: 11 year old daughter (IVF)

Sunday, July 24th 2011, 9:09am

My fave girls names are:
Iris, Violet and Ivy but DP not keen on these. Cant think of any boys names at all!
Have a little wriggler in my tummy now, so sweet.
xxxxx
PCOS + poor mobility = ISCI April 11

Age 40 so odds against me! :8o:

xxxxx

:BFP: 24th April!!

Baby Lily arrived 16th Dec 2011

United Kingdom

Sunday, July 24th 2011, 9:12am

Hi red

Your welcome Hun!

Went shopping yesterday to the Trafford centre and bought our baby girl some lovely little bits in the sales! My hubby wanted to take me to the cinema but I said I'd rather spend the pennies on the baby lol! Went out with friends last night for a meal, I couldn't eat much! Then on the spare of the moment everyone decided to go to a late showing at the cinema so we did end up goin in the end! I'm in pain tho through sitting on a hard chair at the meal then the cinema too (I did fall asleep at one point and my hubby woke me saying I was snooring, ooops lol, but I was gone midnight lol) so it's one lazy day today for me! Might even stay in my pjs :)

21 weeks tomorrow :) and baby is moving more than ever and my full belly is moving with it hehe xxx

Hope u have all had a nice weekend
Mary bigkiss

United Kingdom

Sunday, July 24th 2011, 9:13am

Ruby and biscuit,

The boys names we had were... Samuel, Lucas, Ethan and aidan.. All with James as the middle name x
Mary bigkiss

Sunday, July 24th 2011, 9:36am

RED- thanks for info, I will look into that! :)
Mary- problem is with things for babies u can buy and buy and buy and in the end u wont use half of it ;) we went to see Harry P few days ago, I ended up esting jumbo hot dog jumbo fanta and sweet pop corn!!!!!! usually i dont eat at all at the cinema..LOL
Ruby- I personally love your name choices!!
AFM- baby moving loads recently, and kicking quite hard....I am hungry all the time and have to wear pads as dont always control pee (sorry!!! I know-yuck yuck). I really am shocked that it is week 27 for me!! I just remember when I started going to IVF clinic...
its very very windy here and we are having general renovation project in our house- driveway, new fence, new decking, new floor, painting etc....oh dear oh dear, cant wait for final effect!!!!! at the moment we live in absolute chaos!!!!
Al.

United Kingdom

Sunday, July 24th 2011, 9:44am

Hi Al.ex

We dont have much clothing tbh, we have the mine bits that are unisex and then a couple of outfits in pink! We just need to buy a changing bag, and bedding and then some more nappies think we are done then xx
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Mar 3rd 2010

Children: Connor 18 from previous relationship - Scarlett-Eve 21 Months old

Sunday, July 24th 2011, 10:20am

Gosh you girls have been busy buying - I feel like I've a lot of catching up to do!

I've put a deposit on my pram, I went for the Jane rider transporter travel system, got a crib instead of a Moses basket the ophelia if uve ever heard of them, I hadn't until I seen them! I've also got a changing station that's also a bath - I too went the Trafford Ctr last week, I resisted any big stiff in Mammas and pappas but did come home with a baby grow set for when my princess ruby is first born!

Other than that its been quiet on my side, were getting the house all in order as we are having it valued on Tuesday we need a re-mortgage for a extension so that we can well an truly accommodate the baby... We did look at moving but with only my DH working now, there is no-way we would be accepted for the amount of ££ we need for that!

Glad everyones doing ok xxx
Successful FET 2011 bab21

babydust Trying again planned FET AUG/SEPT 2013

aly48

Reg: May 26th 2010

Sunday, July 24th 2011, 11:43am

Hi everyone

Hope you've all had lovely weekends.

It certainly sounds like you've all been very busy shopping. Its very exciting buying thins for the baby isn't it! I haven't bought lots of things though, just a few outfits and a steriliser. I'm a mixture of being still a bit anxious to buy it with being very relaxed this time round about getting everything and I think I'll just buy things as I see them.

Not much has changed with me the last week. I feel like my bump is not growing out more getting wider. I love my bump though and I've finally started to put on weight after losing it then not gaining anything for ages. Now I've put on 10lbs from my pre pregnancy weight. I'm starting to feel lots of stretching pains in my tummy now so think princess might go through a growth spurt soon. Also I'm starting to get some leakage from my breasts. This doesn't surprise me though as I was the same with my first daughter and from about 20 weeks I'd have regular massive leaks, so if things are anything like last time my boobs are going to be massive and leaky.

Hope you all enjoy your Sundays.

XX

1st IVF- NOV/DEC 2010 :BFN. 1st FET March/April 2011 :BFP:
1 beautiful [zx076] seen. Its a :girl: due 21st December
April 2013- BFP natural shock pregnancy. Miscarried at 5 weeks 6 days
Jan 2014- BFP natural pregnancy. Another princess due Oct 16th 2014

MY DIARY

Sunday, July 24th 2011, 12:02pm

Thank you Al, I will keep working on him! My DD is Called Maisy so would like a similar style name.
Have been reading about all your shopping. I have brought nothing yet, leaving at least until after 20 week scan but really not planning on getting much till Sep or Oct time. Also haven't got a bedroom for puffling yet, so nowhere to decorate :sadface: although our house has three bedrooms one of them is DP's son who stays alternate weekends. We are planning to convert the loft and juggle bedrooms around but not till baby is here and settled.
xxx

xxxxx

Reg: May 10th 2009

Children: TTC since 2006

Sunday, July 24th 2011, 3:15pm

Hi Everyone,

Do you have room for another?

I am so excited to make it over here. I still can't believe it happydance :dancing: happydance

Nat :xxx3:
TTC 2006 - DEIVF Aug 09:BFN:Tube Removal
IVF 1/11 no fertalisation
ICSI 3/11 Aban
ICSI 5/11 :BFP:
Baby Boy born 16/12/11 bab22

United Kingdom

Sunday, July 24th 2011, 3:54pm

Welcome Nat, finally moving over, it's an exciting time :) xxx
Mary bigkiss

Sunday, July 24th 2011, 4:56pm

Hi Nat, welcome here!!!!
Al.

Monday, July 25th 2011, 11:29am

Welcome Nat!!

RubynBIscuit - I love Violet really nice name, good choice! Lots of book heroines are Violets. :)

I have given up names for a bit as they just dont sound right with our surname even if we really like them. So going
on hiatus for a while and hoping for inspriation nearer the time.

Off to see the midwife this afternoon for a check up so hopefully all will be good.

TTC since Dec 2008

Monday, July 25th 2011, 1:19pm

RED I was also having surname problems as my DH is Serbian with long and complicated one :) We end up with Amelia Kristina as that suits surname and is easy here in UK and for his family!
Good luck with ur app!
Al.

Reg: Mar 8th 2011

Monday, July 25th 2011, 3:17pm

Welcome Nat

I have been busy packing things up all weekend, will concentrate on shopping after the move. Glad to see everyone is doing well. Little Freddie has been moving around constantly for about week now I love it so reassuring to feel him kicking about.
high5 Hunniballoo :balloons:

Monday, July 25th 2011, 4:24pm

Hi Al - we like Krsytyna as well, so maybe will keep that on the list, although i dont like names that can be shortened.
Krys is not so nice!

Appt went well, all tests are fine and not gaining weight too fast so happy about that!

Just managed to hear the little ones heart beat as it wouldnt stop wriggling around, but
its there and strong, so feeling really good this afternoon, despite the heat. :o)

TTC since Dec 2008

Reg: Oct 6th 2010

Monday, July 25th 2011, 7:16pm

I had similar trouble with names but I wanted names that I liked if shortened. Hence I chose Bethany - Beth & Jessica -Jess. Grace will probably be lengthened to Gracie!

My name is Kristin Julia & until recently no one had ever tried to shorten it ( my Dad wouldn't allow it!) Although now my foster children now call me Krissy which when said by 2 & 3yr olds is very cute!

Well work have a dropped a bombshell on me today. They require me to take the standard 6-9 months off for maternity leave from Oct when the girls should be leaving for adoption. Great you would think but I'm self employed & not entitled to maternity pay ;0( So what do I do then?

They did inform me though that I am the 1st foster carer in local authority to fall pregnant! So they have never dealt with this situation before.

I will try & argue that in any other job you can choose to return back to work 2 weeks after the birth. So it looks like I will be spending the next few days on the phone to different fostering support groups. Wish me luck ;0) xxx

Hope you are all well. I'm loving everyones baby names :0) xxxx
Proud Mummy of 4 girls & 1 boy. Surrogate mummy & 4x Egg donor

United Kingdom

Monday, July 25th 2011, 9:56pm

Hi here's hoping

Just got this off the gov website

"I'm self-employed - what do I get?"
If you are self-employed, you won't be entitled to statutory maternity pay, but you will be entitled to maternity allowance if:
you have worked for 26 weeks in the last 66 weeks (either for yourself or an employer); and
you have 13 weeks where you have paid Class 2 NI contributions or held a certificate of small earnings exemption.
If you have got 13 weeks of Class 2 NI contributions, you are entitled to the full amount of £128.73. If you have the certificate, you will be entitled to £27 per week.
If you own a limited company and pay yourself through PAYE, you will qualify for SMP if you meet the conditions.

[url=http://www.advicenow.org.uk/advicenow-guides/work/maternity-paternity-adoption-leave-and-pay/what-maternity-pay-will-i-get,10187,FP.html]What maternity pay will I get? - Expecting your rights - Work - Advicenow guides - Advicenow[/url]

Hope this helps u xxxx
Mary bigkiss

Monday, July 25th 2011, 10:07pm

Thanks Mary :0)

I actually called them today.

As I'm a foster carer I do not have to pay NI ,perk of the job also for tax purposes my earings are classed as Zero which means I don't fall into the earning £30 a week or more catergory. Goverment loophole for tax, which normally works in my favour!
However today they can't help me. I can wait & try & claim MA at 29 weeks but it doesn't look good :0(

I have spoken to some other carers tonight. Non of which were made to take full maternity leave. Some had 2 weeks others chose 1 month. I will speak to the fostering network tomorrow & see where I stand legally.

Thanks again xx

United Kingdom

Monday, July 25th 2011, 10:22pm

No problem Hun :)

Afm baby girl is kicking so much it's like she's been kicking 24/7 recently lol!
Does anyone else experience when the baby kicks sometime u feel yourself nearly peeing lol? Baby keeps doing it with me and I'll jump and go oooo that was close haha!
Hubby nipped to tesco before for milk and also come back with a little cute dress for Isabella :)
It's still driving me mad not telling people! The kids keep asking too! We are going buying some pink paint tomorrow for the girls room! The kids keep saying so it's a girl and I said it doesn't matter what the baby is it will be going in the girls room so we thought we would treat u to a freshly painted room :-/ they are buying this for now but not sure how much more they will take lol, my hubby slipped up yesterday to his mum, it was so funny! Only 19 weeks to go and everyone can find out :)
Mary bigkiss

Tuesday, July 26th 2011, 8:07am

Mary good luck to you keeping Isobella's sex a secret, your doing really well with it by the sounds of things - bar your DH's slip up :shush:
I didn't want to know the sex of ours for that reason, but DH talked me round to the point it was me mire egar at finding out once on the bed!

Here's hoping - that sucks about your Mat leave, you normally tell your employer when it starts and finishes not the other way around! Do you not get holiday pay? Just a thought, as if you don't intend to have a substancial amount of time off perhaps they could view it as that?!

As for me, well I've been busy sure I'm nesting as I want everything clean and I have sorted lots of unwanted things out, I'm normally a horder but the last few days it's been a case of if it doesn't fit me now or if we've not used it in the past months it's going going gone!! 11 bags of rubbish later haha [zx062]

My little girl wasnt moving as much yesterday but I think it may have been because I was so busy I may not have noticed as much! Plus I has 3 sets of visitors all came with babygifts :)

I'm 23 weeks today - some pregnancy sites see this at 6 months!! Woohoo that's going to feel good to say Yhea I'm 6 months pregnant!

Hope u all have a good day - my house is being valued this am fingers crossed it goes well xxx

Tuesday, July 26th 2011, 11:31am

Morning!!
Wow, it's been a busy weekend on here, with lotsa of shopping & nursery sorting!! lol
It's so exciting to hear u all talking bout baby kicking, I can't imagine what that feels like, sumtimes I think i feel we strange feelings but not sure! Hopefully soon, I'll actually know for sure!! ?( lol
Nat, welcome over, good 2 see u!!
Lotsa lovely names floating about here, we have girls names no bother but no boys names, I love Noah but DH totally hates it, so god love baby if he's a boy!! lol
Here's hoping, I hope u get maternity pay sorted out! Foster carers do such an amazing job i think it wud be terrible if the government didn't give u sumthin while pregnant!! xo
Mary, u seem to be doing a good job keeping Isabella's sex a secret!! Keep up the good wrk high5
Ladybear, I've been doing exactly the same thing, DH & me r usually such hoarders but I just started to clear out the bedroom next to ours which will be baby's room. Since we moved in (2 years ago) we have just threw anything & everything in it, we've accumulated quite alot but as from the weekend it's nearly cleared so feeling good bout that!! :clap
Red, glad ur appt went well!! thumbup
Hey to all the other girls, hope every1 is well!! :xxx3:

Tuesday, July 26th 2011, 3:08pm

Thanks girls.

I don't get paid holiday. I get paid a weekly rate of a £125 per child, this covers all food, clothing, shoes, toys, days out, holidays, pocket money , savings & their share of petrol & household bills! So I'm never going to be rich but I have never done it for the money. It's just when you think of not having it, it's seems a bit scary.

I'm more bothered about having nothing to do, I love the hustle & bustle. My 3 are at school & I know that means I will get to spend all day with Gracie but I will go stir crazy if I'm not kept busy.I'm used to having at least 2 babies/toddlers plus daycare! Plus 9 months out of a job seems alot to me, things change so quickly. I only had 3months after having my girls.

I'm still trying to work out the maternity system. It seemsthat if I back pay all of my NI contributions for the last 18 months I should by rights get MA (£2.70 a week). NI contributions were scrapped 18 months ago for foster carers, which sounds good until you read the small print & it means I can never get any kind of sickness benefit, SMP or other benefits if needed.

After doing some research I can see that in any other job you can request to return to work after 2 weeks. 4 if your in a factory. I'd be happy to take 4 weeks off! So I may just put my request in writing.

WOW sorry for the rant!

Anyway I too have been nesting, I spent the weekend re washing all of the kids clothes in the wardrobes?! I have a thing for fabric softener at the min ;0) I have bought my doggies a lovely kennel & run for the garden, so I now have my utility room back.

2 more sleeps till my 20 weeks scan :clap

Off now to pick the kids up from school, it's their last day YIPEEE!!!!!!

Tuesday, July 26th 2011, 6:15pm

Third time in hopsital!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :rant: :scared: :thumbdown:
Al.

Tuesday, July 26th 2011, 6:23pm

Here's hoping - try calling ACAS you'll find them on google.

Your leave in theory should be your choice under the policy they have in place.
The complication is your self employed status. O can't see why you wouldn't
Be able to return early, mist companies would be grateful for not having
To pay SMP in the first place or for a temp if you don't mind coming back early.

Would also be worth you assessing if they have applied other
company policies to you, but are trying to avoid this one, you might
Then have a precedent claim.

Anyway good luck!

Good luck with your house Ladybear!

TTC since Dec 2008

United Kingdom

Tuesday, July 26th 2011, 6:44pm

Al.ex hope ur ok Hun xx
Mary bigkiss

aly48

Reg: May 26th 2010

Wednesday, July 27th 2011, 3:29pm

Afternoon ladies

Al-ex- Sorry to hear your back at the hospital, I hope your ok honey.

Here's Hoping-Nearly scan time, bet your feeling really excited now.

Bic- Won't be long and you'll know for sure what your feeling is baby. Its lovely when you get those first kicks.

Ladybear- Good job on the nesting. ounds like your getting everything in order. I've been feeling the same, but now I'e got bags and bags of rubbish to get rid of.

Mary- Good job on keeping babys sex a secret.

Everyone else, hope your ok, can't see back any further to do personals.

AFM- Feeling lots of movements from baby now. Some rolling like movements but then real strong kicks and prods. Its so lovely. I was worried I wouldn't feel them for a while because I have an anterior placenta. Midwife describes it as having a cushion between baby and me. Going to try and upload a bump pic later as my bump is starting to grow a little now.

Aly XX

1st IVF- NOV/DEC 2010 :BFN. 1st FET March/April 2011 :BFP:
1 beautiful [zx076] seen. Its a :girl: due 21st December
April 2013- BFP natural shock pregnancy. Miscarried at 5 weeks 6 days
Jan 2014- BFP natural pregnancy. Another princess due Oct 16th 2014

MY DIARY

Wednesday, July 27th 2011, 9:26pm

Al.ex, hope everything is ok & ur out of hospital soon hun! [zx127]
Ally, yeah can't wait to be sure what am feeling!! lol Glad ur LO has been doi g lotsa kicking am sure it's very reassuring 2!! lol
Hey to everyone else!
AFM: Am away 2 bed, SO tired but room nearly cleared out!! YAY

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 7:49am

Al.ex hope your feeling better :chocs: xxx

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 9:24am

Thank you lovely ladies!! Im back home. Yesterday I went to the ante-natal for app with doctor and they told me they thought I gave birth already!!!! GRRRRRRRR Baby is OK Im just having too low blood pressure.
Im finishing week 27 tomorrow and I am moving to third tri. I feel much closer to the end than to the middle and starting having different problems...so this is my good-bye here as well and good luck to you all - I will see some of you at the next stage chat, but just some ;)
Have a lovely weekend my lovely pregnant ladies!!! blowkiss :rainbow: :bye:
Al.

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 6:51pm

Al- I'm glad your home. Good luck in your 3rd tri. Lets hope your pregnancy gets easier for you xx

:hi: To everyone else.

I had my 20 weeks scan today. My little princess was being a little madam!! It took 3 atempts to get measurements as she wouldn't keep still. I went for a walk, for a wee, jumped up & down & danced like a lunatic starsmile . Eventually she calmed down. She looks perfect, she waved at her daddy on the screen & then began sucking her thumb. We are both so in love with her [zx076] . They gave us a 95% chance that she is a girl but this only confirmed our sexing scan.

Baby has been wide awake & kicking , dancing since I had my lunch at 2pm. Luckily though she sleeps through the night, I hope this is a sign of things to come!

When did you all start to have your tummy's measured? This hasn't been done yet & I'm sure I had it done earlier in my previous pregnancy's. Also is everyone gaining weight? I got on the scales again today.... I couldn't see my feet :chortle: so DH had to check for me . I'm still 74kg exactly the same as my pre pregnancy weight. Should I be concerned? I don't have another MW appointment now till I'm 24 weeks.

OOOhhh sorry for so many questions today!

Hope your all well :xxx3: :xxx3: :xxx3:

United Kingdom

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 7:18pm

Here's hoping,

I'm not back at the midwife til I'm 28 weeks and that's when my bump starts being measured! I have gained weight but not sure how much :-/ but tbh I don't really mind cos I was very slim so the extra weight is good for now lol

Just on a little break from work I've done 11 hours up to now and only just getting a break.... Soo tired, be glad to finish at 10pm

Well best be off need to be back at work at 8pm :(

Have a good weekend if I don't get to come back on as tomorrow we are paintin the girls room ready for baby :) xxx
Mary bigkiss

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 7:30pm

I've put on about 10lbs and counting! Need to be careful as last time I put on 4 stone!

xxxxx

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 7:32pm

Hoping, glad your scan went well xxx

xxxxx

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 8:12pm

Good luck Al, here's to a better third tri for you.

I've gained 11 lbs and am at 18 wks. Although it must be fluid and muscle
from the gym as my bump is tiny. I think as long as u eat well and not
Tons it varies by your size anyway.

Gym is still going well, even managed to lose 2 per cent body fat,
so pregnancy must be good for you!

Aside from that I feel tired all the time, i thought that
didn't kick in until 6/7 mtgs?

Hi to everyone

TTC since Dec 2008

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 9:08pm

Evening Ladies!!
Al.ex, glad ur outta hosp with all ok!! Have fun over in 3rd trimester!! xo
Here's Hoping, Good to hear ur scan went well & ur lil girl is doing good!! I have a growth chart in my notes they put in at 12week scan if explains that measuring bump does not happen until 24week midwife appt, hope this helps! :)
Red, good for u managing to lose body fat!! :thumbsup:
Hey to every1 else!!
Afm: Just wondering when u all felt baby kick for the 1st time? it's my 1st baby, sumtimes I feel wee strange feelings but defo not kicks ?(

United Kingdom

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 10:32pm

Hi bic

Cos it's ur first baby it can be nearly 20 weeks (how far are u Hun?) I started feeling mine quiet early but this is my 4th pregnancy so midwife said u feel it more earlier cos u know what to feel for and ur womb is more sensitive! U could be feeling baby tho nothing is said to say ur not! My first movement felt like a popping feeling like wind but u know it's not wind, very weird feeling! Wait till u get the big kicks and punches :) xx
Mary bigkiss

United Kingdom

Friday, July 29th 2011, 10:41pm

Hi all

Just not having a good time at the min, got thrush due to the antibiotics I've been on and I fainted before, I just went in the kitchen and managed to shout my DH name before going! I had a soft landing tho cos I fell into the washing pile! My DH had to pick me up and take me to the living room tk sit down! I've been feeling dizzy and faint since! Can't wait for 18 wks to be here cos I don't think baby likes it in there :(
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Mar 8th 2011

Friday, July 29th 2011, 11:09pm

Hi ladies
Not been about much recently been painting the new house ready to move in over the weekend. Baby moving around lots xfingers hes moved enough to get all his measurements on tues.

Mary hope your feeling better I got thrush after a dose of antibiotics too.

Heres hoping glad your scan went well.

Hi to everyone else.
high5 Hunniballoo :balloons:

Saturday, July 30th 2011, 8:51am

:hi: Ladies , I hope your all having a fabulous weekend?

We travelled to MId Wales yesterday as I had booked hubby some flying lessons for his 30th birthday. The weather at home was beautiful but it was piddling down when we got there so his lesson was cancelled at the last minute :o( .

We came home & took the children for a meal & then went to see the Zoo Keeper at the cinema, its very funny! Today I have a day off , the little ones have been picked up by another carer for my first day off in 6 months starsmile They are not coming back till 6...what do i do now?!

I think I have managed to sort out my maternity allowance although I won't find out till I'm 29 weeks. I voluntarily paid back my NI contributions £410 (now Im broke!!). This should mean that I get my allowance for 39 weeks. If not I'm buggered.

Mary- I hope you feel better soon , I constantly had thrush in my last pregnancy..Live youghurt works best, just remember to put a warning label on it & hide it in the back of the fridge! I'm not surprised you felt weak doi g such a long shift.

Hunniballoo- Good luck on your move, it's so exciting moving house.

Bic - I'm sure what you are feeling is definate baby movement. I felt movement this time around 13 weeks. But no kicks till about 17 weeks. This is my 4th pregnancy too though so you feel things sooner.

Baby Grace is standing on my bladder, so when she has a good kick I can feel it. She was kicking so hard yesterday I though she may come out feet first!

Red - well done on your trips to the gym, I wish I was more sporty. I spent years worrying about being underweight for my height & I'm now in the healthy range I quite like my curves. I never had boobies before being sterilised , hormones have a lot to answer for!

Sorry if I have missed anyone- I'm off to wake everyone up, its no good having a day off if they are all going to stay in bed xxxx

Saturday, July 30th 2011, 6:11pm

:hello: ladies!!
Mary, oh Mary, Trush & pregnancy...not a good combo!! Hope ur feeling better today & no more fainting!! I'm 16weeks, it likely is baby am just not sure don't think I'll b sure until baby is kicking the life outta me!! lol :box:

Here's hoping, gald ur having a good weekend with ur family, sounds like fun & thanks for the baby movement advise!! lol

Hey to Ruby, Red, Hunnibaloo, Ally, Al.ex, Namea & all every1 on here!! grouphug
AFM: Was just wondering what pram every1 is going for? we really like the icandy range but cannot decide which 1?! Will not b buying to after 20week scan tho!! :xxx:

Saturday, July 30th 2011, 7:42pm

Hi Bic,

I have looked at nearly every pushchair available! We were going for the icand cherry or the Graco Symbio, both come with the carrycot, seat unit & car seat. In preperation I have had roof bars & a roof box fitted to our car. ( The boot is pathetic!) However we have been over to Mamas & Papas again today, after trying out a few we came across the Sola. It's fab it has everything the icandy & Symbio has but is very girly (Flora) more importantly the chasis fits in the boot , well it does if I take the back wheels off!

Ooops about the roof bars & box ;0) I'm sure they will come in handy at some point!

So it is official I can no longer keep taking DH back & forth to all of the baby shops as when the pushchair is delivered we have everything but the baby!

I have now handed over my debit & credit card to DH as I need to save some pennies for my maternity leave......it's gonna be a long summer!!

United Kingdom

Saturday, July 30th 2011, 8:09pm

Hi girls

Still keep feeling very faint and a few times have nearly gone today! Really isn't a nice feeling! Hope I have got rid of my thrush with the pessary and cream!

We got out pram from mothercare with the car seat etc with it, my in laws bought it us! I did want one from mamas and papas but my DH couldn't make his mind up and then we seen this pram that was half price then had a further 20% off so we took the deal! It's been at the in laws since early June lol!

Girly bedroom is now finished for when Isabella arrives! Painted pink, new curtains, new beds for girls, the cots up! All that's needed is the carpet cleaning and a new pink net going up at the window which I'm waitig for that's been ordered!
We have got a mini travel cot off my sister that we looked at today and my DH got excited and left it up I'm the living room but I said it does need to come done soon as
It's too early lol bless him! All we need now is changing bag, cot/Moses bedding, more nappies and I think we are done!

Can't believe how organised we are! But I do need to slow down cos
I'm suffering at the min and everyone keeps saying I'm doing too much!
Spoke to my mw who's delivering Isabella and she's told me I need to get an app to see my consultant about my prolapse as my gp as said it's only going to get worse :( so going to ring on Monday to see if I can get an app
Soon cos my next one is 6 wks away

Well I'm off to chill now hope u all enjoy ur weekend
Xxx
Mary bigkiss

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE