You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 23rd 2011

Children: 3 from my previous marriage and got sterlilised at 21

Monday, July 18th 2011, 8:14am

Hi girls

Well I've had a bad few days! On thurs at work I started getting braxton hicks really strong and was getting them since! Sat I was in a lot of pain with my stomach and back etc yesterday it had got worse and when I went to the toilet I felt like my baby was fallin out of me! Rang the hospital and I had to go in straight away! I have a bad UTI, a small prolapse down below and I have to be ref to cardiology cos my heart is skipping a beat! So I'm not allowed to work at the min n have to rest

Hope everyone else is ok xxx
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Apr 26th 2009

Children: son 11 ICSI daugther 18 months

Monday, July 18th 2011, 8:53am

oh Mary sounds scary!! :( Big hug from me!!!! Baby, dont rush into this side of the belly!!!!
Al.

Monday, July 18th 2011, 9:00am

trying finally to put some photos in!

it looks like I made it!!! woohoo! On second photo you can see her feet above her head :D
Al. ex Olenjka has attached the following files:
  • AK25_8.JPG (60.54 kB - 23 times downloaded - latest: Aug 1st 2011, 9:36pm)
  • AK25_18.JPG (68.25 kB - 22 times downloaded - latest: Aug 1st 2011, 9:37pm)
Al.

Reg: Mar 3rd 2010

Children: Connor 18 from previous relationship - Scarlett-Eve 21 Months old

Monday, July 18th 2011, 10:32am

Ahhh they are lovely pics :) I'm wanting to get a 4d scan but DH isnt that keen on them, I'm still working on talking him around!

Mary sorry to hear that you have been unwell, same thing happened to my sister with her heart skipping beats, the hospital put the fear of god into her but she had no problems and a easy time of labour 2hrs all in all!
Hope your brix settle up soon, now they have your infection under control you should be fine!

xxx
Successful FET 2011 bab21

babydust Trying again planned FET AUG/SEPT 2013

Reg: Mar 30th 2011

Monday, July 18th 2011, 11:16am

Kelly, so sorry to read ur diary & here about ur lil girl! But I just wanna say that my DH's cousin just had a wee baby boy 10 days ago & she was told the same thing. He has 2 holes in his heart & only one valve, he spent a couple of days in NICU and now is still in neo-natal unit but not in ICU he's getting stronger everyday & can take bottles & all now, they hopefully gonna let him home soon with a view of operating when he's approx 6months providing he's not struggling. I know it's still gonna be hard but I just wanted to share with u that people can be told this & positive things happen. DH's cousin is just so happy he's still here because like u they were told he may not. Thinking of u and all ur family, I can't imagine what ur thinking or going thru but praying everything will b ok!! xo :cuddle

Mary, a UTI how horrible, hope tings start to feel better!!

Al, gorgeous wee pictures of Amelia!!

2 x baby5 2003 & 2010...never forgotten x
:BFP: 9/5/11 - Henry 20/1/2012...amazing lil man! X

Reg: Apr 11th 2011

Children: 11 year old daughter (IVF)

Monday, July 18th 2011, 12:08pm

Hi all,
Hunniballo, good luck with the scan today.
Nickymoo, big congrats on your news.
Ladybear, hope you are feeling OK today.
Al, amazing pics, so cute.
Mary sound like you are really going though it. Are you on antibiotics now for the infection? Hope you are feeling better today.
Bic, am not sure where you should hear the heartbeat but I wouldn't worry about it at all, main thing is you can hear it!
Hi Red and anyone I've missed.
Dr started me on antibiotics on Friday as was feeling flu like and am so paranoid about having got lyme disease from my tick bite. Feeling much better now but am off work today being lazy. Will go back tomorrow. I only work 3 days a week anyway so not to bad.
PCOS + poor mobility = ISCI April 11

Age 40 so odds against me! :8o:

xxxxx

:BFP: 24th April!!

Baby Lily arrived 16th Dec 2011

United Kingdom

Monday, July 18th 2011, 12:19pm

Yeah I'm on antibiotic now thank god but on a really strong one! If the gp had done her job the other week I might not be like this now! The pain is so back I can hardle walk and I'm holding myself when I am walking! I feel like my baby is falling out of me it's so scary! I just want to be fit and well and enjoy my pregnancy but I just seem to have problem after problem at the min! Thur should put a smile on my face tho when we see our baby again xx
Mary bigkiss

Monday, July 18th 2011, 12:24pm

Mary- same here, I want to enjoy it but there is always something!!! :(
Thank you guys for nice words :)
On Wednesday I will know if going back to work or not...anyway I have just 3 working weeks before my mat leave!!! wow!!!!
Al.

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 2nd 2009

Children: Beautiful Jessica Mae x Holly and Elliot!

Monday, July 18th 2011, 4:16pm

13 Weeks Today

Hello, I am here......finally.

Feels odd to say the least!

Was wondering when people started feeling their babies? Last time it was such a blur that I can't really remember - 14 weeks or so I think?

h
3 X ICSI
Jessica Mae Duffety born sleeping on 9 January 2011 (21+2) - TS and HLHS
Holly and Elliot Duffety born on 16 October 2011 (25+6)
Natural Surprise - Matthew Evan Duffety born sleeping on 11 October 2013 (15+5)

United Kingdom

Monday, July 18th 2011, 4:30pm

Welcome Hayley

Everyone is different, I've been feeling mine for quite awhile now but my DH could only feel it from a week ago! If u have had babies before then some women feel it soo wr than a woman who's not, that's just down to knowing what u feeling for! Some midwives will say oh it's too early it's wind blah blah blah but at the end of the day it's ur body an u know what ur feeling :)
Mary bigkiss

Rachael*

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 22nd 2010

Children: Two boys & One girl :)

What's Up?
Keep growing little baby :pray:
Mummy & Daddy love you xx

Monday, July 18th 2011, 6:46pm

Happy 13 weeks Hayley.
Im sure ive been feeling baby move, it feels like a popping sensation. This is my third pregnancy but i really cant remember with the others when i first felt them move.
What does it feel like to you?

I will be joining you all next week

xx
starsmile Rachael's Diary

FET August 2014 = :BFP: bab10

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rachael*" (Jul 18th 2011, 6:48pm)

Reg: Mar 8th 2011

Monday, July 18th 2011, 6:53pm

Hi ladies

Well i'm teambab22which I had an inkling it was. Now it gets complicated. Everything measured normal but he was in the wrong position to look at his heart they could see it beating but couldn't look at the chambers and stuff so have to go bk on 2nd august for another scan and hope hes moved. Also the placenta is over the exit so much so that the sonographer says it won't be moving and I will have to have a c section, I'm really disappointed really wanted a natural birth never had a c section before very frightened. He looks happy and healthy otherwise. We'regoing to call him Freddie I think.
high5 Hunniballoo :balloons:

Monday, July 18th 2011, 7:41pm

Congratulations on ur boy :) at least you get to see him again in a few weeks xx

Hayley - I started feeling my little one move when I was about 11weeks but as Mary said ladies who have had a child before can feel them earlier - not sure if your situation, but there's nothing to say that you haven't felt him/her... Welcome to the 2nd trimester :)

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 8:50am

Hunni- congrats on baby boy!! :) I will have my C-section AGAIN this time, dont be scared, both ways of giving birth have their pros and cons...the most important thing baby is healthy and happy!!
Al.

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 9:43am

:weehee: I'm 22 weeks today - going shopping later, just got dressed an there is no mistaking that im pregnant now :)

Hope everyone is ok xxx

United Kingdom

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 12:48pm

Well I'm half way through now, scary stuff! It's gone very quick. Can't wait for thur morning for our scan xxxx
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Jan 28th 2011

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 4:43pm

Hi All

Hope everyone is doing ok in this muggy weather, I cannot seem to control my body temperature at all, all hot and cold like a mad thing!

Mary - what a rollercoaster you;re having, hope you are feeling much better and good luck for your scan tomorrow.

Ladybear - yay for the bump! I am still waiting on a proper one - 17weeks at the mo - I look mostly a bit cosier and getting the odd stare as if people are trying to work out if i;ve just stopped going to the gym or if i'm pregnant. :snigger:

Hunniballoo- congrats on it being a boy! Dont they say the placenta can move later on? Or am i imagining i read that somewhere.

Welcome Hayley, hope its all going well for you.

Hi to everyone else. Sorry only going back the last 10 messages as so much seems to be going on.

RED

TTC since Dec 2008

1st cycle ICSI April 2011 - :BFP:

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 4:52pm

Hi Red they do say that in some cases but we've been told ours definitely won't theres too much over it. :sadface:

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 6:53pm

Evening Ladies!!
Hayley, great to see you over here!! It's my first baby, I don't think I've felt any movement yet, not really sure what to look for!! lol xo
Mary, hope your feeling better soon, as u say it'll all b worth it come Thur when u get 2 see Baby again!!
Hunnibaloo, Congrats on ur lil bab11 !! Freddie is such a cute name!! Try not to worry bout ur c-section as Al says as long as baby is healthy!! Try not to worry bout ur repeat scan tho, this happend to my friend 2, was all just to do with baby's position like u said and by the time they checked again everything was fine!! xo
Red, am with u on the temperature reguklation thing...one min am stripping the next I look like an in the antartic!! lol xo
Hey to everyone else, hope ur all well!!
AFM: Had another scan this am just to check on the lil one and see what the other pregnancy sac is doing, it seems to be getter smaller like the dr's said wud happen, so thats good and baby was break dancing in my tummy lol, don't have to go back 4 another 4 weeks now! So hopefully the risk of anything bad happening is getting smaller!! xo

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 10:53pm

Hey girls

Feeling a little calmer, done some research and as long as I don't have a bleed should hopefully get to 38 weeks and have c section so I shall be taking things easy to try and minimise the risk. I've also brought forward my midwife appointment so I can have a proper chat with her about it and put my mind at rest.

Glad things are looking good Bic.

Hope everyone on here is well

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 8:26am

Hunni- hopefully you wont have a bleed, I had one 3 weeks ago abd it was sooo scary!!! :( Im going to GP today to get signed off from work at least til the end of July as I have antenatal app in hospital on 27 July....they told me even if the placenta moves a bit coz I bled Im screwed...and probably will bleed again, so now everytime I go to the loo Im so nervous!!!
Bic- glad everything looks better for you!! :)
I cant believe on Friday I will finish full 26 weeks!! Since I was 20 weeks it passed so quick!
Al.

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 12:00pm

came back from GP- signed off til the very end! so no more work for over a year!
Al.

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 12:05pm

Hi girls,

Just wondering if anyone has been suffering with really bad heartburn, I've had it all the way through so far but then since Saturday I've started to be sick again an it's when my heartburn is bad! The rennies I have been taking just ain't moving it at all...
I've been awake most of the night with it, an at 4am I had to jump up to be sick sorry I know this is TMI but my sick was like a brown tar?? It was very acidy - I have googled this an it says that there could be blood in my tummy, or it could just be acid indigestion!

I have cut out all my favourite foods like pasta, anything with a spice as this sets it's off! But even so last night I have been crippled with it - I have booked into the doctors later on today but just wondered in the meantime if anyone else has or knows of anyone that has experience this!

Feel like it's one thing after another, 1st the bleeding, then the extream sickness and dizziness an now this! Know I shouldn't complain as there are ppl out there who are far worse of than me - but would love a week to go by to enjoy my pregnancy instead of being permenatly worried :(

Anyway rant over xxx

United Kingdom

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 12:07pm

Hi there LB,

I haven't really had heartburn (although sure it will come) but have been having acid reflux (is that the right term). It's gross and feels just like when you have eaten too much roast dinner on a Sunday....yuck.

h
3 X ICSI

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 12:14pm

Ladyb.- I have horrible heartburn, gaviscon helps but for short time! its nightmare as I cant sleep if it gets really bad!
Al.

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 12:15pm

Hayley- I had acid reflux just once and truly hope never again!!!!! verrryyy yucky!
Al.

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 12:22pm

Just hope I can get something to help with it - gutted though the only doctor I could get in with is useless! He's the one that before I collapsed in hospital with morning sickness said that there was nothing wrong with me! So if he says that today I'm going to phone my midwife, went to the chemist 1st thing to see if I could get something from them an they said go the docs!

Oooh the joys

Glad you've been signed off Al, it is nice being off work at times but then other times I wish I was could go back, as I miss the ppl that I worked with an all the hussel an bussel!

Hope your indigestion doesn't get too bad Hayley xxx

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 2:19pm

Hey ladybear I get heartburn and find a glass of milk works wonders, not had it as bad as you but give the milk a go, I even keep a glass by my bed of a night time.

Al glad you've been signed off as you can rest up now.

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 2:47pm

iM GLAD AS WELL :)
MILK??? FOR ME WORKS THE OPOSITE- WORSE HEARTBURN AND ONCE ACID REFLUX....BUT HEY, EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT :)
Al.

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 3:04pm

Milk worked for me in last pregnancy, I was the same with the glass by my bed at night.
Hi Hayley, great to see you here xx

xxxxx

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 4:08pm

Urghh thanks for the advice but I can't do milk :no:
Could possibly try milkshake, but I tried that in the 1st trimester when I was being sick an that made it worse... Not saying it will be the same now!

Been the docs an he wasn't alarmed that my vomit was like tar, he said it bile mixed with acid yuck!! He's prescribed me some chewable gaviscon tablets - randomly again though for the 3rd time since Saturday I've been sick again since I got back from the dr's think my morning sickness maybe starting again, at least this time it looked normal sorry again for the TMI!

Thanks for the advice girls xxx

United Kingdom

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 5:33pm

Hi ladybear

Extra strong mints help me, I can't drink milk either, the chewable gaviscon were awful but saying that I did have the strawberry ones.... Yuk!

Still in pain I just want my antibiotics to kick in :(
To say I was in pain I still got up and cleaned the kitchen and living room but then went dizzy!
Both my girls are in London today with their dad as it was some end of school Thingy for the eldest and a ticket was spare so he's took the youngest girl too, my lad felt left out but me and my DH took him out to the legoland and we have baked cakes etc today too, I am now onthe sofa in pain but at least my son is happy

Scan tomorrow can't wait :)
Mary bigkiss

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 9:19am

Good luck on yr scan today Mary.
I have midwife this afternoon hoping she puts my mind at rest.

United Kingdom

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 10:58am

bab21 woohoo it's so exciting :) bab21

Everything was great on the scan and baby is doing great!

If u have me on Facebook please don't put it on there has family members don't want to know xxxx
Mary bigkiss

aly48

Reg: May 26th 2010

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 11:02am

Oh Mary thats lovely news. Another little girl for this thread.

I remember you saying you had lots of names ready for girls so that makes it easy. Have you definately decided on a name now?

XX

1st IVF- NOV/DEC 2010 :BFN. 1st FET March/April 2011 :BFP:
1 beautiful [zx076] seen. Its a :girl: due 21st December
April 2013- BFP natural shock pregnancy. Miscarried at 5 weeks 6 days
Jan 2014- BFP natural pregnancy. Another princess due Oct 16th 2014

MY DIARY

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 11:03am

welcome in the team hun!!! I wont mention it :)))
Al.

United Kingdom

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 11:09am

Thanks girls :)

We have Isabella grace :) xxx
Mary bigkiss

aly48

Reg: May 26th 2010

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 11:14am

Thats lovely Mary.

1st IVF- NOV/DEC 2010 :BFN. 1st FET March/April 2011 :BFP:
1 beautiful [zx076] seen. Its a :girl: due 21st December
April 2013- BFP natural shock pregnancy. Miscarried at 5 weeks 6 days
Jan 2014- BFP natural pregnancy. Another princess due Oct 16th 2014

MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 11:29am

Congrats that's wonderful news - a beautiful name too x
3 X ICSI

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 11:54am

:goodnews: glad all is well with your scan, congratulations on a little girl!! Isobella grace was our 2nd choice of name so great minds and great choice!

Your right btw gaviscon tablets are vile - was sick on my 1st attempt but doing them in quarters helps! My sickness is defo back grrr :scream: 7am was running to the bathroom....

Hope everyone else is fine today xxx

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 12:13pm

Mary, BIG congrtas on ur lil Isabella Grace bab10 , lovely name!! And most important of all everything was ok!! YAY
No heartburn for me as yet, mayb with any luck I'll dodge it!! lol This is a old wives tale but DH's granny always says that if u suffer from heartburn ur baby's has a good head of hair!! Dont know if there is any truth in it like laugh1
Who's next for their 20week scan? Mine isn't till 2nd September when I'll nearly be 21weeks!!

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 12:43pm

:congrats: Mary onbab10 glad shes doing well in there.

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 1:29pm

Congrats Mary and a lovely name.
Ladybear I think you should try again with another Dr, acid reflux is very painful. Not sure about during pregnancy but there are other meds you can take for it. Hope the sickness settles again soon.
Was weird cos I had my 1st brush with heartburn last night and had to get up to have some milk, just a few sips helps.
Bic I have my 20 week scan on 17th August, was booked for the week before but we are away so I had put it back. Not going to find out the sex though, looks like Im the only one wanting a surprise! Saw midwife today and when she listened to heartbeat she said "I think it's a boy" :?: :?: :?: :!:
Was glad to hear heartbeat as last week I was sure I felt movement then nothing more.
Big Hi's to everyone else xxxx

xxxxx

Reg: Oct 6th 2010

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 1:34pm

Hello Ladies,

Congratulations Mary on your little bab10 Isabella Grace is a beautiful name xxxx I really like Annabelle but I have a niece named Isabelle & hubby thinks it too similar.

Not much happening here pregnancy wise. No sickness, no heartburn , no complaints at all! I'm a little worried that at 19 weeks I haven't gained any weight? My bump is huge & baby is moving lots so I suppose I shouldn't be too worried. I haven't been measured yet though when does that happen? Everything seems to have changed since my last baby.

I have my 20 week scan on the 28th July,a week today. I can't wait to see if our princess is ok after recent events with others I have been quite anxious. Today the MW came to do a home visit & book me in for my home birth YAY!!!! My children are all so excited about being there. Hubby turns green everytime I mention it! I think he is worried I will make a mess ;0)

I am all ready for Gracie's arrival, early I know! I just have her pram to buy but I will leave that until she is due. I have bought enough nappies & clothes to last until she is 6 months old! Mamas & Papaas have had a fab sale on baby clothes , I have had some real bargains.

It looks like my foster daughters will be leaving sometime between October & December , I just hope they don't think they are leaving because we are having a baby... I'n never sure how little minds work.

I hope all is well with everyone xxxxxx
Proud Mummy of 4 girls & 1 boy. Surrogate mummy & 4x Egg donor

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 7:07pm

Hi guys and bumps

Well saw the midwife and she said theres no need to panic, I may not have a bleed but just to make sure if I do no matter how small to go to hospital. Got to hear his heartbeat glad little Freddie seems o.k i there.

Also got a phone call to say alls gone through with the house so getting keys next week a lot to do between now and then. Oh well I'm sure we'll get there.

United Kingdom

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 7:13pm

Glad to hear that H!

BTW - think we have decided on icandy peach blossom - so exciting! Oooohhh what colour?
3 X ICSI

Stace

Reg: Jun 24th 2010

Children: One beautiful son thanks to IVF!

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 8:52pm

:congrats: Mary on your little girly and good to know that all is well too :happy:

Hope you are all well in the 2nd tri xx

ME 29 PCOS
OH 41 V. LOW [zx151]
TTC 4YRS
1st ICSI CYCLE STARTED 03/11/2010
28/01/2011 :BFP:
[zx076] seen at 7w1 and 11w3 :happy:
MY LITTLE MAN JONAH IS HERE lurve

MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 9:04pm

Thanks girls

Still can't believe it! It's so hard keeping it away from the kids lol I bet we don't keep it from them till birth xx
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Jul 29th 2009

Children: 1 beautiful angel daughter xx

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 8:07am

Hey ladies have u got room for another? Can't believe we have made it over here already, I still actually can't believe I'm pregnant! What a miracle!!

I will tell you know I'm shocking for posting but do read everyone's posts trying to keep up but usually forget whats been said by the the end!

Will pop back soon - just going to try n tackle the dreaded breakfast..... Xxx
Confused.com

7/10/11 Mummy to Freya, born asleep @ 24 wks :tear:

Reg: Oct 6th 2010

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 8:25am

Welcome confused.com

Mary: I can't keep secrets , I tried to keep the sex to myself & failed miserably! Even shopping was a nightmare , I saw so many people I knew in the Next sale when I had arms full of pink things :0)

I have been awake all night so I have been browsing online at baby things again! I found that all of the items I bought for Gracie's nursery are now reduced in babies r us.( serves me right for buying things so early!) I have hunted down my receipt & just re ordered it all again & saved a fortune, hubby will be pleased :0) I even managed to get to extra's that were out of stock before. If your having a girly check out the Sweetie Pie range it's lovely xxx

3 more school runs to do & then 7 weeks off , I can't wait starsmile Just hope the weather improves.

:xxx3: :xxx3: :xxx3:
Proud Mummy of 4 girls & 1 boy. Surrogate mummy & 4x Egg donor

8 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

8 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE