You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Spain United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 11th 2009

Children: 2 teenage sons 13 & 14 and my miracle twins Noha Martina & Oscar Noha born 7 wks early 11/10/11 RIP princess Noha <3

Thursday, July 7th 2011, 11:18am

Hi ladies

Sorry i haven't been around much, i've been in the UK shopping :) Im now back in Ibiza and hating it :( it's so so hot, too hot to sleep, yesterday it was 39 Celsius that's 102.2 Fahrenheit!!!! God help me in another month :(

Well im now in week 19 woohoo half way next Tuesday for a single pregnancy but im sure these twins will come between 34 and 36 weeks so that means i only have around 14 - 16 weeks left instead of 20 happydance

I have my 20 week scan on the 14th, cant wait to see the twins again :)

I will have to have a read back to catch up on all your news over the past week :)

IVFx3
TWINS [zx076] [zx076] 7wks prem
Oscar Noha 4lb2 - Tracheal Esophageal Fistula & Esophageal Atresia
Noha Martina 3lb8 - HLHS RIP Princess
My TWIN diary

Reg: Apr 26th 2009

Children: son 11 ICSI daugther 18 months

Thursday, July 7th 2011, 11:25am

Kelly- poor you with the weather!!!! Take care!!!!! Im quite happy having section as well, at least 2 weeks less ;)
Al.

Reg: Apr 11th 2011

Children: 11 year old daughter (IVF)

Thursday, July 7th 2011, 12:38pm

Happy birthday Al, hope your little boy gets better soon.
Stace hope all goes well.
Mary, yay your feeling better. It must be such a relief to wee without the pain!
Kel I have been admiring your huge bump!
And also all the other lovely bumps everyone has posted.
Was very exciting today as brought some maternity clothes, although they are a bit big as yet!
PCOS + poor mobility = ISCI April 11

Age 40 so odds against me! :8o:

xxxxx

:BFP: 24th April!!

Baby Lily arrived 16th Dec 2011

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 23rd 2011

Children: 3 from my previous marriage and got sterlilised at 21

Thursday, July 7th 2011, 3:21pm

Ruby it really is great, still got back ache but that's my job! Baby is still kicking strong :) can't wait to finish work at 10pm and get in bed it's been a long two days and I'm worn out!

I will catch up on pwrsonals tomorrow

Xxxx

Al happy birthday again xxx
Mary bigkiss

alie

Star

Reg: Oct 14th 2007

Children: Alfred born 10.12.2008 Florence born 21.10.2011

Thursday, July 7th 2011, 10:42pm

:birthdaycake: AL.ex, hope you've had a nice day, hope DS gets better soon.

Stace hope all went well with your results

Rally carn't believe your off to the 3rd tri happydance

Hi to everyone else, hope your looking forward to your weekend. We off camping, looking forward to a few days of fresh air after almost 2 weeks at home with this silly infection - hope it might help blow it away, although looking at the weather it may be washed away :laugh: XXX.

Me 42, DH 43
Nat Pg - m/m 05
unexplained infertility
4xIUI BFN, 1st IVF Oct 07 BFN
1st FET Feb 08 BFP

2nd FET Jan 11 BFP

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "alie" (Jul 7th 2011, 10:45pm)

Reg: Sep 11th 2010

Friday, July 8th 2011, 12:28pm

Hi everybody,

Finally on here, I am so happy!!!
I am now 14 + 1 and feeling much better. I have been off work for the last 2 weeks as was very sick and with very low blood pressure. So I couldn't eat or even stand on my feet, it was horrible. Mum came over and cooked for me and I can say that yesterday was my full first day where I managed to eat all my meals and more and go out shopping!!!!
I couldn't even go the supermarket without feeling like I was going to pass out the day before !

I am so glad that things are getting better cause I feel soo good, yes finally.

We had our 12 weeks scan 2 weeks ago and both babies are doing good.
I have now got a lovely tummy so it will be a shock for my colleagues on Monday as nobody knows yet.

We now need to start going around for furniture and baby stuff so I am soo excited as it makes it more real.
So many things I want to do now which makes me panic slightly too. For example we need to move house and we don't have much time and it is hard to find something suitable for us and the twins!!!

Oh well it is pouring down very heavily outside and I am lounging in my pj, which is great.

I hope everybody is well and cannot wait to catch up with all your stories

xxx
Namea

TTC since August 2008
Me (33): low AMH
DH (35): low [zx151] motility
Started IUI in October 2010
1st IUI didn't take. 2nd IUI abandoned cycle.
April 2011 IVF/ICSI :BFP:
[zx076] [zx076] seen on 18/05/11 xfingers
28/06/11 twins are growing well
bab21 and bab22

Reg: Mar 30th 2011

Friday, July 8th 2011, 12:47pm

Hey ladies!!
I know some of u from 1st trimester chat, am 13weeks on sunday so was wondering when I come over here??
Kel, a week girl!! bab10 SO happy for u, u said u'd love 1 coz of all the boys in ur house!! YAY
Mary, Namea & ruby & biscuit, so happy 2 see all ur wee babies r growing strong & kicking and all!!
Hey to all the other ladies on here aswell, hope 2 get 2 know u all over the next months!! Hope ur all well 2 & getting lovely bumps!!

2 x baby5 2003 & 2010...never forgotten x
:BFP: 9/5/11 - Henry 20/1/2012...amazing lil man! X

aly48

Reg: May 26th 2010

Friday, July 8th 2011, 2:09pm

Hi everyone

Hows everyone and their bumps doing?

Its so miserable outside today, seems like the perfect weather for a bit of FZ time.

Hi Namea, nice to see you over here on second trimester chat. Sorry to hear you've been feeling so poorly, but glad to hear you seem to be on the up now.

AFM- Been feeling really tired last couple of days. Had the odd day of back ache and tummy twinges. they always unsettle me but I'm sure its just stretching pains. I have a private scan booked for tomorrow and will hopefully find out boy/girl if the baby is behaving.

XX

1st IVF- NOV/DEC 2010 :BFN. 1st FET March/April 2011 :BFP:
1 beautiful [zx076] seen. Its a :girl: due 21st December
April 2013- BFP natural shock pregnancy. Miscarried at 5 weeks 6 days
Jan 2014- BFP natural pregnancy. Another princess due Oct 16th 2014

MY DIARY

Reg: Mar 8th 2011

Friday, July 8th 2011, 5:08pm

Hey ladies

Just had a read through glad everyone appears to be doing well. Thanks for the advice pains have stopped and baby very active so must have been growing pains.

Had a busy week my sister fell over drunk on her birthday so been ferrying her around to get bandages changed and stuff. Yesterday was a fun day though went upto O2 to watch the x factor auditions! It was so cool and we had really good seats.

Been out shopping today for some maternity clothes got a couple of good bits in the debenhams sale so if anyones looking they should definitely head there. Saw another house today I really like so xfingers this one goes well, and funnily enough its on the same street as the original one I liked that fell through hoping thats a good omen.

Hope everyone stays well.
high5 Hunniballoo :balloons:

United Kingdom

Friday, July 8th 2011, 8:42pm

Welcome bic and namea :)

What a last few days it's been! Work as been awful and glad I'm
Off till tue now! Yesterday evening I got called out of work cos my daughter got bite by a dog so had to take her A&E, she's ok, bandaged up and antibiotics! Police have been tonight an took a statement!
My back is killing through work so I'm just chilling on the sofa tonight! Got pain in my pelvic cos I think it's stretching or something cos the pain is coming from my bone! I really could drink a glass of rose tonight too lol but orange juice will do :)

I hope u all have a good weekend xxx
Mary bigkiss

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 8:59am

Bic and Namea, so lovely to see you here xxxxx
Mary enjoy your days off, hope the pains have settled.
Hunniballo good luck with the house.
Aly, enjoy your scan.
Hi to everyone else, hoping we all have a great weekend. DD is off to a cinema and Pizza hut party today and we are hoping to have a day in the new forest tomorrow.
xxx

xxxxx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ruby and biscuit" (Jul 9th 2011, 9:02am)

aly48

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 10:47am

Hi everyone

Ruby and Biscuit- Sounds like your DD is going t have a lovely day.

Mary82- Hope your daughter is ok. Did you know the dog that bit her, was it a neighbours dog?

Hunniballoo- Hope you get the house you like. I'll have to try Debenhams for mtrnity clothes. Because I'm so small I'm struggling to find maternity clothes that are also petites. They're all so long. Any petites I do find aren't as nice as the standard sizes, there's much less selection.

Everyone else I've missed, hope you all have a lovely day.

AFM- I've got my 2D/4D sexing scan today. I'm so excitd, can't believe we'll know what we're having, as long as the baby is cooperating.

Aly XX

MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 3:05pm

Thanks ruby and biscuit! Just having a nice chilled weekend

Aly it was a dog on it's own, had a collar on but no owner was with it, the police said we still had to make a statement cos they have a dog book at the station that they record things like this!
She's ok tho just scared now! She will have a nice scar too xx
Mary bigkiss

aly48

Sunday, July 10th 2011, 9:19am

Hi ladies.

Well we had our scan yesterday and it was amazing. Baby was really active and kept waving her arms around and trying to put foot in mouth. We had a little peak in 4D as well although baby looked very boney at this stage but still completely gorgeous. Baby was in a good mood so we got to find out sex and we're so happy because 're having another princess.

bab21 bab21 bab21 bab21

Everyone and I mean everyone, all my family and friends, all said it was a boy. I was the only one who said girl all along. Hubby is so pleased to be having a little girl. Daughter is also over the moon.

Well its my birthday today. Not doing much as hubby is at work but we'll all go for dinner later so that should be nice.

Mary82- Thats awful, your poor daughter must have been so scared. Its very irresponsible of someone to be letting a dog roam arond freely when it obviously has a tendancy to bite. Really hope shes ok.

Hope you all have a lovely day whatever your getting up to today.

Aly XX

MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Sunday, July 10th 2011, 9:29am

Aly- happy birthday hun and congratulations and finding out it's a girl :) :)
My daughter will be ok but I think she will start and be very warey of dogs now!
Have a great day!

Xxx
Mary bigkiss

aly48

Sunday, July 10th 2011, 9:31am

Thats completly understandable. As they say once bitten, twice shy. I think I'd be the same.

Are you finding out what your having?

XX

MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Sunday, July 10th 2011, 10:32am

Yeah we find out a week on thursday, I can't wait now! I wanted to pay for a sexing scan but my DH wouldn't let me cos my sister had already bought us a 4d scan for when I'm 24-28 weeks! Everyone keeps saying boy to me but I keep thinking girl, but I think that's cos I'm loving our girls name and finding it hard for boys xxx
Mary bigkiss

Stace

Reg: Jun 24th 2010

Children: One beautiful son thanks to IVF!

Sunday, July 10th 2011, 11:13am

Congratulations Aly, another little princess :happy: They say mother's instinct is always right so maybe thats why you knew you weren't carrying a boy!!

Hi Mary, also really sorry to hear about your daughter being bitten. I hope they manage to find the owner and punish them for allowing their dog to go wandering on its own. Although i'm not playing down your daughter's injuries, it could've been much worse!!

:hello: newbies, congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the 2nd tri!! It truly is a lovely thread to be in as the major worries settle down and you start excitedly planning for the new arrival or arrivals lurve

AFM, all good really! Feeling very hormonal and p'd off with the OH and his lack of interest in anything but guess I may as well get used to it....somehow I don't think its going to change and i'll only upset myself if I think any differently!! 28 weeks tomorrow and thinking I should be moving to 3rd tri? Always confused by when you should move over!! Bubba is fine, kicking and squirming as usual.....i'm even starting to feel bits poking out now which is strange but nice all the same! Oh and my breast results came back as all clear from any nasties :happy: One less thing to worry about thank god!!

Always very quiet here on the weekends so you must all be very busy having fun with your bumps, hope you are all well xx

ME 29 PCOS
OH 41 V. LOW [zx151]
TTC 4YRS
1st ICSI CYCLE STARTED 03/11/2010
28/01/2011 :BFP:
[zx076] seen at 7w1 and 11w3 :happy:
MY LITTLE MAN JONAH IS HERE lurve

MY DIARY

Reg: Sep 11th 2010

Sunday, July 10th 2011, 11:40am

Hi everybody!

Mary and ruby & biscuit - Nice to see you again on here ::P

Aly - congratulations on your little Princess and wishing you a [zx089]

By the way how do you go about having a sex scan and how much does it cost?
My next scan is at 20 weeks so still 6 weeks to go and would love to find out beforehand!

we went on our first baby shopping trip yesterday which was so exciting and so educative! Oh my god I didn't know I had to know all these things and this was only looking at push chairs!!! Ahhhh the prices are sooo scary for twins, so will have to think about it carefully.

Did you all buy anything yet? We are thinking about the furniture and push chairs but that will be it for now until we know the sex of the babies and I find it very difficult to let myself go. It was so easy to get inside these shops to buy presents but now that it is for us I find it really strange? Anybody else feeling like this?

I hope you all have a nice weekend? Going out this afternoon taking advantage of the nice weather before going back to work .
:xxx:
Namea

TTC since August 2008
Me (33): low AMH
DH (35): low [zx151] motility
Started IUI in October 2010
1st IUI didn't take. 2nd IUI abandoned cycle.
April 2011 IVF/ICSI :BFP:
[zx076] [zx076] seen on 18/05/11 xfingers
28/06/11 twins are growing well
bab21 and bab22

taxihome

United Kingdom

Sunday, July 10th 2011, 12:17pm

Aly - [zx089] :congrats: bab21 Name?

Stace - Rallygirl - see you in 3rd tri on fri. I am being a rebel and moving over at 27 weeks.

Hi to everyone else blowkiss :hugs: :bye:

[zx071]
2 x man boys -MC,Ectopic IVF x 4 Natural BFP/Born sleeping 22/WksRIP LO
Jan/11:ICSI:BFP: bab21 [zx115] Our dream has finally come true
MY DIARY

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "taxihome" (Jul 10th 2011, 12:18pm)

United Kingdom

Sunday, July 10th 2011, 1:02pm

Stace, I know what u mean it could have been worse just grateful it wasn't, I also hope they find them too!

Namea- sexing scans near me start from £65 upwards and they start from 16 wks! They are private companies that do them and u just need to put in google sexing scans in ur area and it should pop up :)

We have bought most things now! Just waiting to find out what we are having to buy more clothes with either pink or blue :)

Xx
Mary bigkiss

Sunday, July 10th 2011, 3:34pm

Afternoon everyone!!
Mary82, hope ur daughter is ok am sure she will be a bit weary about dogs in the future but u never know she mite come round ok!! Ur gender scan will be here in no time, how exciting!! xo

Aly48, bab20 on ur baby bab10 !! The scan sounds amazing!! [zx089] have a lovely day, hope u get spoiled rotten xo

Thank you all for the warm welcome!! Hope ur all having a lovely weekend!! :xxx3:

Monday, July 11th 2011, 8:00am

Hello all ladies, new and "old" :) quick hello from isle of skye, where I have no reception and no net :( but actually it is sooo amazing here that I dont care that much!!!! Unfortunately we are going home today, but first we need to go to garage as we bumped yesterday to a rock and one of the tyres is mis-shapen... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Once I will put our photos to web album I will give u a link as it is LOOOOOOVEEELYYY....also cant wait for Saturday for our 4d scan so we can see our girl!!!!
Congratulations Aly on your princess :) and Happy belated Birthday!!
Taxi- I will be a rebel myself as majority of sites/books say 27 is first week of third tri...;)
I better go and pack our things, as we go soon!! kisssess!! xxx
Al.

aly48

Monday, July 11th 2011, 8:53am

Hi ladies

Thanks for my birthday wishes. I had a lovely day, spent it with best friends and family.

Al-ex - Sounds like you had a lovely time during your break. Not long now till your scan, its going to be amazing.

Bic501- I did get spoilt thanks. Thats what birthdays are all about hey.

Taxi- We have a couple of ideas with names but haven't settled on one yet. At the minute I think we'll pick a few we like and then wait till we meet he to decide.

Namea- I'm exactly the same and can't relax completely when it comes to buying things. I've let my daughter pick up a few items of clothing for the baby so she can get involved but aside from that I've bought nothing. I figure I've got plenty of time though an when I can feel baby moving really well I'm sure I'll buy some big items.

Stace- I'm so glad your breast results came back clear. That must be a real weight off your mind.

A big hello to everyone I've missed.

Aly XX

MY DIARY

Stace

Reg: Jun 24th 2010

Children: One beautiful son thanks to IVF!

Monday, July 11th 2011, 10:52am

Right ladies, I am taking the plunge and moving over to the 3rd trimester chat.....can't believe it I am saying it, it almost doesn't seem real!!

Of course, I will see some of you over there very soon and wish those of you who are just starting out in the 2nd tri thread all the very best as not sure i will still be there by the time you move over!!

Take care of yourselves and your beautiful bumps, ta ta for now xx

ME 29 PCOS
OH 41 V. LOW [zx151]
TTC 4YRS
1st ICSI CYCLE STARTED 03/11/2010
28/01/2011 :BFP:
[zx076] seen at 7w1 and 11w3 :happy:
MY LITTLE MAN JONAH IS HERE lurve

MY DIARY

Reg: Oct 19th 2009

Monday, July 11th 2011, 12:55pm

hey Ladies,

just popping on to say goodbye, i will be moving over to the 3rd trimester tomorrow.

see you there :bye:

xx
Anna
2nd ICIS Jan 2011 :BFP:

Monday, July 11th 2011, 1:43pm

Hi girls and bumps

Congrats Aly bab10 how lovely.

Mary hope your daughters recoverin well

Seems to be a lot of people moving over to 3rd tri at the mo, still seems a way off for me.

AFM Handed all paper work in on new house today hope all goes through allright. Bought the baby a little t shirt today in the boots sale for £2 thats about all we've bought clothing wise. Got 20 week scan a week today so will buy more when we know what we're having.

Hope everyones well and enjoying the sun.

United Kingdom

Monday, July 11th 2011, 9:08pm

Just a quickie to say my DH has just felt the baby kick for the first time! He got to excited and I actually shed a tear cos he was so happy xxx
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Mar 3rd 2010

Children: Connor 18 from previous relationship - Scarlett-Eve 21 Months old

Tuesday, July 12th 2011, 11:16am

Hey girls

Some of you may recognise me from the icsi and fet diaries - Ive only just got my energy back been soooo poorly with morning sickness had a fair few scares too!

Had my 20 week scan last week and thankfully everything looks fine and is progressing nicely oh and I'm having bab21 so happy as I have a boy from a previous relationship, he is 16 though so hardly a baby anymore.....

Have any of you ladies started buying for your prince & princesses, I have bought a couple of bits but nothing that's of great expense at the moment! Too scared to get anything extravagant yet, but have seen the most beautiful pram and crib got the £ for them just don't want to jinx things!

Hope your all ok - kisses xxx
Successful FET 2011 bab21

babydust Trying again planned FET AUG/SEPT 2013

Tuesday, July 12th 2011, 11:39am

Anna and Stace- CU there in 2 weeks :))))
Mary-thats amazing!!!
Ladybear- congrats on another girl in our team!!! woohoo!
I bought plenty things, and got many as well, just need to buy cotbed and bathing essentials...:)
Al.

Tuesday, July 12th 2011, 2:09pm

Welcome Ladybear I remember you from ICSI I'm a week behind you I think 20 week scan on monday. :congrats: on bab10 I have bought a buggy as it was half price and a few little bits aswell, waiting to see which team I have on board first though.

AFM I think the nesting thing has kicked in early been doing lots of sorting out. Away this weekend for a wedding so that should be good.

taxihome

United Kingdom

Tuesday, July 12th 2011, 5:48pm

Hi to all the newbies :hi: :bye: & bye to all the oldies.

Me is off ski to 3rd tri too on Friday. :poke2:

see you very soon. :hugs: lurve :wine:

:thanx: to you all for sharing this special time with me. :wine: grouphug [zx178]

[zx071]
2 x man boys -MC,Ectopic IVF x 4 Natural BFP/Born sleeping 22/WksRIP LO
Jan/11:ICSI:BFP: bab21 [zx115] Our dream has finally come true
MY DIARY

Reg: Jan 28th 2011

Wednesday, July 13th 2011, 7:37am

Hi everyone and congrats to those who know what their having.
Still 4 weeks to go until my 20 wk scan, can't wait.

Had a fab time in sunny scotland and got lots of love from family up there
on our news.

Welcome back Namea and hi to all newbies and good luck to those going
To third tri.

Catch up properly soon.

RED

TTC since Dec 2008

1st cycle ICSI April 2011 - :BFP:

Wednesday, July 13th 2011, 1:56pm

Hi everyone, I was lucky enough to have a scan yesterday from a work colleague so saw little puffling is still ok in there. Also am thinking I can feel movement, is 15 weeks a bit early? Cant remember when I first felt DD move.
On the down side I was bitten by a tick in the new forest who seemed to love my celexaned blood! Have been to Dr's to get all of the bugger out and have some bloods sent of to check it didn't give me anything nasty. xfingers all will be OK.
xxxxxx

xxxxx

Thursday, July 14th 2011, 9:54am

Ruby- no its not too early, it depends on many things but I felt my Amelia quite early as well :) As for the tick- fingers crossed, they can be really nasty creatures!!!!
Ohhhhh lovely weather here in Aberdeen I hope it will stay with us for long!! :)
Love to all
Al.

Thursday, July 14th 2011, 4:14pm

I felt my little one when I was 11/12 weeks thought I was going mad but when I went for my 12 week scan I shown the midwife where I felt the movement and she said it was highly possible!

Hope ur all enjoying the weather today, I'm in the garden sunning myself heard it's easier to get a tan when pregnant an boy do I need one, I've never looked so pale xx :cheeers:

Thursday, July 14th 2011, 5:20pm

Ah nice to know it's possible I can feel puffling.
Dr phoned me today to say it can take 6 weeks for antibodies of lyme disease to show up so need to wait and have another blood test then. We are going on holiday in the new forest in august, im going to be completely paranoid and smother us all in insect repellent!
Ladybear I've also been lazing in the garden this afternoon, well I had a stressful morning shopping for more maternity clothes!
DD is away tonight camping with school, (so pleased weather stayed nice, she was so excited) so my partner and I will go out for a nice meal.

xxxxx

United Kingdom

Friday, July 15th 2011, 11:25am

Hi girls

Finally on a day off and need to catch up on everythin on here!
Hope ur all ok!?

Find out next week what sex we are having :)

Xxx
Mary bigkiss

Friday, July 15th 2011, 1:32pm

tomorrow 4D scan, hope Amelia Kristina will show her face not her back (as usually she does!)!!!
Have a lovely weekend ladies, if I will get good photos tomorrow will post them here :)
Al.

Reg: Apr 19th 2010

Saturday, July 16th 2011, 8:57am

:hello: ladies, hope you are all well. Finally feel able to move to here from the first tri as we had our 12 week scan, which was really our 14 week one, on Thursday and they put me at 14wks 5 days which I don't really understand as I thought IVF was an exact science lol. Very relieved to say that all was well and lil monkey developing well so all good. I'd had a little bit of spotting on Wednesday but they checked everything, including giving me a speculum and swab, and couldn't find any reason for the bleeding other than my placenta was lying a little low. Cos my blood group is A- I had to get the anti D jag so don't think the lil one is going to give me too easy at time. However, has been lovely beginning to tell everyone and show of my pics.

Going to try and get my DH to take me shopping for some maternity stuff today as none of my normal clothes fit me anymore lol.

Enjoy your weekend everyone xxx
Bushbaby
2009 - 3 x IUI :BFN: April 2010 - IVF :BFN: August 2010 - IVF :BFP: October 2010 - M/C April 2011 - IVF :BFP: [zx076] at 7w 6d :rainbow: Lil Monkey seen at 14wks 5days - all good
My Diary

Saturday, July 16th 2011, 10:29am

Bushbaby, so glad everything went well yesterday and finally ur over here on 2nd trimester!! I'm rhesus neg 2 & that anti-D injection hurts!!
Al, hope lil Amelia was facing the right way for u this time, let us kno how u got on!!
Mary, am sure ur counting down the days until u can find our babys sex!! do u have any preferences??
Ruby take care of urself 'in the outback' lol! Hope ur bloods come out ok in 6 weeks!!
AFM: Am ok, just wanted to ask a question if u don't mind! When I listen to baby's heartbeat with my doppler I always find baby on my left side is this normal I thought babies were in the middle of ur belly as opposed to either one side or the other?!? I know it sounds a strange question but was just wondering to any of you that used a doppler at 14weeks did u find u baby at one particular side all the time!? Hoppe everyone is having a good weekend xo

United Kingdom

Saturday, July 16th 2011, 11:41am

Hi bic

I'm not too bothered as I have a boy and two girls already! I'm thinking girl cos I really like the name we have for her (Isabelle grace) and struggling for boys xx
Mary bigkiss

Spain United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 11th 2009

Children: 2 teenage sons 13 & 14 and my miracle twins Noha Martina & Oscar Noha born 7 wks early 11/10/11 RIP princess Noha <3

Saturday, July 16th 2011, 4:32pm

Hi ladies, wow it has gotten very busy in here, sorry i haven't been on for a while but we have had some really sad news at our 20 week scan :bawl: It is too much to explain again on here and only makes me cry when i write about it and i don't want to worry any of you so will leave it up to you to read the news in my diary if you want xxx

I will do more personal's very soon but right now im to upset and worried about my princess to write much in here :(

blowkiss

IVFx3
TWINS [zx076] [zx076] 7wks prem
Oscar Noha 4lb2 - Tracheal Esophageal Fistula & Esophageal Atresia
Noha Martina 3lb8 - HLHS RIP Princess
My TWIN diary

United Kingdom

Saturday, July 16th 2011, 10:02pm

Hi Kelly,

I've read ur diary and messaged u on fb!
xfingers For u Hun it must be hard :cuddle

Xxx
Mary bigkiss

Sunday, July 17th 2011, 8:41am

KELLY- Im thinking of you and your little hija.... blowkiss These days medicine can make miracles, as we all know here... :rainbow:
as for me and my scan...it was AMAZING!!!!!!! It went so good that we were told that they will use some of the photos for their gallery starsmile
Unfortunately I cannot post a movie here, as it is looong, but she was kicking all time and swallowing and that looked like she was smiling and talking to us :) She is little fatty but that all can change. Shame she is too big to measure properly!!
I have problem loading photos :( please advise!!!
Al.

nickymoo

Reg: Sep 27th 2010

Children: 1 gorgeous boy 7 years

Sunday, July 17th 2011, 9:13am

bab21hello all!!

kelly sorry to hear about your news ,im sure everything will work out ok...fingers crossed for u and your family xxx

as for me i had my 20 week scan last monday and all is looking good although the monkey had its legs crossed so we couldnt see what sex so i was sent to have a walk about and a drink and i went back in 5 mins and was rescanned and the sonographer said its looking like a girl but the legs were still shut so i left feeling still unsure.

so we paid for a gender scan yesterday and it was confirmed its a girl!!!! woooooohhooooooo we are really pleased although my 7 yr old son wasnt impressed ..haaa .

we also got to see her in 4d which was amazing we saw her yawning and drinking and we got a little pic of her face to take home ...not sure were she gets her lips from tho they are looking very pouty like mick jagger ??

i then had a frenzy in next sale and bought vests and babygros ...i keep holding them up thinking how small they are ..we are now going to decorate our spare room ive seen some lovely paper in laura ashley .

it all seems more real for me now ...she moves all the time especially 6am ,11pm and after meal times which for me is 24 hrs a days ...i seem to be worshippping at the altar that is food ...

hope everyone is good im going to go and do body pump at the gym now bye x
nicky

Reg: Jan 28th 2011

Sunday, July 17th 2011, 5:04pm

hi Kel just a quick note to say thinking of you and have everything crossed all goes well for you.

TTC since Dec 2008

1st cycle ICSI April 2011 - :BFP:

Sunday, July 17th 2011, 8:14pm

Hi ladies

Kelly hope all gets better for you.

AFM just a quickie very long busy weekend at family wedding am shattered. Have my 20 week scan tomorrow really looking forward to it.

Sunday, July 17th 2011, 9:18pm

Hi girls - looks like a lot of us have been blessed with girls :)

Hope everyone is ok and getting bigger by the day...

I had a bad day yesterday, had really bad heartburn for days then yesterday i felt really under the weather an was sick in the afternoon, thankfully though it has helped a little with the heartburn, it's not as bad now!

Today has been good, been to a friends little boys christening an have eaten loads just can't seem to get full haha and little baba is happily kicking an punching me away!

Good luck to those of you that have your scans due this week xxx

alie

Star

Reg: Oct 14th 2007

Children: Alfred born 10.12.2008 Florence born 21.10.2011

Sunday, July 17th 2011, 10:28pm

Hi girls, congrats to all the newbie's moving across I hope you enjoy the 2nd trimester.

I am off over to the 3rd trimetser carn;t believe it, see you over there soon XXX

Me 42, DH 43
Nat Pg - m/m 05
unexplained infertility
4xIUI BFN, 1st IVF Oct 07 BFN
1st FET Feb 08 BFP

2nd FET Jan 11 BFP

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

2 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE