You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Mar 8th 2011

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 11:40am

Hi Mary glad your appointment made you feel better. If you don't mind me asking are your pains pregnancy related?
high5 Hunniballoo :balloons:

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 23rd 2011

Children: 3 from my previous marriage and got sterlilised at 21

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 12:03pm

Hi hunniballo

No I have been suffering from a collapsed muscle since I was sterlilised at 21 so I have injections every 4 months but can't have them while pregnant! As my belly stretches the pain gets worse! The pain gets worse when I have a period so my consultant said an epidural is best for me in early labour so I don't have really bad pains, sometimes the pain was that bad when I got my period that I would collapse and end up in A&E on morphine! So she wants to try and stop this with having the epidural early on! I mentioned cs and she said cos of my problems it wouldn't help with my collapsed muscle in the long run!

Never had an epidural so a little scared but ive spoke to my mw and she's told me what's in it and what happens so I'm sure I'll be ok xxx
Mary bigkiss

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 2:09pm

Oh right, pain relief early has to be the answer labour pains are bad enough with out the added extra of a collapsed muscle, at least you'll be able to go natural. Hope all goes well for you.

United Kingdom

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 3:20pm

Yep labour pains are bad, I managed only on gas and air on my others but I didn't suffer from these pains then xx
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Apr 26th 2009

Children: son 11 ICSI daugther 18 months

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 5:18pm

what a horrible day I had! on my way to work ifainted on the street!! 2 old ladies got me home and called an ambulance...spent whole day there,,,got some viral infection and need to see my gp tomorrow and what shocked me i need to eat more!!! I eat all the time but apparently baby is very greedy for food and not much left for me....otherwise she is ok and first time she kicked so hard you could actually see it...ohhhh back to bed....xx to all!
Al.

United Kingdom

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 5:21pm

Get better soon Al.ex xxx
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Jan 28th 2011

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 7:55pm

baby7 Congrats Emma!!

Mary - good to hear you;re all sorted for bump protection.

No real bump for me to show yet, although hubby reckons I am definitely not looking as thin as I was, sohopefulyl a proper bump soon to show off.

Al - rest up and hope you feel better soon.

Hope - you;re a few days before me, Dec 29 - hence the mad organising as we always have family to us at Christmas I am planning

for all options, early, on time and late. Plus I am a bit of a born planner who gets bored very quckly.

Had my first midwife appt today which was vrey weird as she had no idea we were IVF or what IVF seemed to entail. She made some very odd

comments, which I guess were supposed to be jolly, but sounded a bit strange. Hey ho, donated some blood to the cause of more tests as a result and just now wait for the 20 week scan.

Hi to everyone else and hope you are all doing well.

TTC since Dec 2008

1st cycle ICSI April 2011 - :BFP:

taxihome

United Kingdom

Friday, June 24th 2011, 12:28am

SORRY GALS FLEETING VISIT.

QUICK POST AS USING ONLINE KEYBOARD. MINE BROKE. IT IS S000000000000 SLOW.

SCAN WAS MOVED FORWARD. IT WAS AWESOME. DEF A GIRLIE 100% NOW.
PLEASE SAY HI TO AMELIA EVA MAE (AKA) MIMI. WE ARE SO, SO IN LOVE. lurve :heart:

blowkiss blowkiss blowkiss

[zx071]
2 x man boys -MC,Ectopic IVF x 4 Natural BFP/Born sleeping 22/WksRIP LO
Jan/11:ICSI:BFP: bab21 [zx115] Our dream has finally come true
MY DIARY

Reg: Feb 3rd 2011

Children: One beautiful daughter -born Oct '11

Friday, June 24th 2011, 7:48am

OMG Taxi!! There's a real baby in there!LOL!! It's amazing how different the 3D is to the usual scan, makes it seem real! She looks beautiful - think I will have to get one now! Congrats xxx

Red - Wow, not seeing your m/w until the second tri! That's quite late, isn't it? How silly she seemed so uninformed about IVF, you would think they would be trained on it seeing as it is getting more and more common.

Alex - how terrible for you - hope you are feeling better now. I wasn't eating enough and they found ketones in my body, had to force myself to eat more.

Everyone else - hope you are OK?

AFM - all well in Daisyland, nothing really to report. Had some MAJOR kicking the other night but nothing much since. Think she wore herself out! Hope you all have a great start to the weekend.

:xxx3:

5 - yes FIVE angels baby5 All early losses due to elevated NK cells.

1st IVF january 2011 resulted in our beautiful daughter born Oct 2011 bab10

My diary

Reg: Oct 19th 2009

Friday, June 24th 2011, 9:04am

Hey Ladies,

wow - so many quick posts can't see back to what everyone is up to, hope you are all well! :bye:

Al ex - you poor thing fainting, i hope you didnt' hurt yourself and are being looked after well, how have you been feeling since?

Taxi - that is a beautiful picture, how many did you get, are they all as good as that one?

Daisy - glad all is well in daisy land, are you eating more now? ketones doesn't sound nice, that's what you get when you do the atkins isn't it? looking forward to meeting up with you guys

Red - welcome to the 2nd Tri, congrats on making it here safely! hi to Rallygirl, Stace, Mary, Hunniballo & all others i have missed off

AFM - another stressful week! my poor little sister, the one who left her job, life, flat and everything in london and moved to Penrith to be with her bloke, they got engaged (been together less than a year) wedding planned in Oct, turns out he has been having an affair for 3 months, she found all the emails, completely devestated, so we have all been supporting her this week as well as my other sister who split from her bloke too, feel awful for them both, seriously, what a lying, cheating disgusting excuse of a man.....

Molly had a night of loads of kicking the other night, since then calmed down a bit, still livens up most at 11pm though, hope that is not a sign of things to come! have my 25 week MW appt on Monday and also a private gender scan to double check before we start on the nursery. Still getting the nosebleeds and now waking up to leg cramps, I feel so decrepid at the moment! my bump has grown loads in the past 2 weeks, I reckon most people could tell i am PG now, am finally out of the "fat" zone i think.

ooh, I found out am getting 2 months full pay at work then half pay until the end of March, so really happy about that :) last day is 31st August

I have a busy weekend planned, massage & facial tonight, an engagment party and a 40th BBQ tomorrow, then Sunday seeing my sisters & trying to cheer them up.

Hope you have lovely weekends
xxx
Anna
2nd ICIS Jan 2011 :BFP:

Reg: Jan 16th 2011

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Friday, June 24th 2011, 9:18am

Taxi, beautiful piccy, she is so gorgeous. Cant wait for my scan tomorrow!!!

Anna, your poor sister, what a nightmare! Horrible cliche, but only time can heal these kinds of scars. At least she has you as a caring sister.

Daisy, my LO wriggled soooo much yesterday i think he/she has worn herself out too, not felt much this morning.

Al. ex hope you're on the mend and eating lots of yummy stuff. Dont think i'll have that problem of not eating enough, i cant stop!!! :snigger:

Red, your m/w does sound a bit odd. Like Daisy said, you'd think she'd have some basic understanding of what IVF entails.

AFM, got busy weekend, to the mess for tea this evening, then driving straight to Edinburgh for my mates 40th birthday party. Then, scan tomorrow and lovely meal booked in St Andrews in the evening for our anniversary. Maybe build some of the nursery furniture on Sunday. Phil wont let me do it but i'm sure i can manage.

Take care and have a lovely weekend!!

xxx

Reg: Apr 11th 2011

Children: 11 year old daughter (IVF)

Friday, June 24th 2011, 9:57am

Hi everyone,
I am now officially in my 2nd trimester, 13 weeks today, yay! Never thought I would get here and it still doesn't seem real yet, maybe when I feel puffling moving around it will sink in a bit more.
Have got dentist this morning as all my teeth hurt, is this a pregnancy thing? Am bit worried they are all going to fall out and I will end up with dentures, I mean all my teeth hurting, how weird is that!
Looking forward to chatting to you all over next few weeks/months, looking through this thread it seems I may be the only one not wanting to find out sex of bub, we want a surprise.
xxxxxx
PCOS + poor mobility = ISCI April 11

Age 40 so odds against me! :8o:

xxxxx

:BFP: 24th April!!

Baby Lily arrived 16th Dec 2011

Friday, June 24th 2011, 12:03pm

Hi girls

Taxi what a beatiful picture.

Welcome Ruby and Biscuit congrats on getting here.

AFM I'm so tired today its silly could sleep all day. Other than that everything good here.

Friday, June 24th 2011, 12:33pm

Hi ladies thank you very much, Im having GP app as apparently some tests showed viruses...:( I eat LOADSSSSS really!!!! :/ My Amelia is big and strong and she takes most of it :D since yesterday she is very active and my DH was really impressed when he actually SAW her kicking not only felt!!!!
Warm welcome to all new girls in second tri!!!
Taxi- great photot!! i think I am getting convinced into 3d/4d....I havent had that option with my son over 9 years ago!
Al.

Stace

Reg: Jun 24th 2010

Children: One beautiful son thanks to IVF!

Friday, June 24th 2011, 9:38pm

Hi ladies

Friday!!!!! Feels so good when the weekend hits :happy:

Sorry to hear about you fainting Al, I hope you are feeling better now and that the GP gets you 100% well too. They always say that the babies take everything they need, it's the mums who suffer instead....so little Amelia will be just splendid!!!

Awww Taxi, your little girly looks so cute and content in there....the 3d/4d scans are truly amazing!! I hope you are feeling well!

Welcome R&B and congrats on your pregnancy! I am having a 'surprise' baby too so you are not alone! You will probably wonder whether you should change your mind and find out like I have!! But still don't know and love the speculation :happy: Do you have any feelings?

Hey Anna, sorry to hear there is more to the situation with your sister, in a way it's good this happened before they got married....I realise that's not going to make her feel better though! I hope you girls can have fun together, i always wished i had a sister to share things with. Good news on the pay front, every penny counts as they say! I only get half pay so will definitely be counting the pennies :snigger:

Hello to all you other 2nd tri ladies, I hope you have a fabulous weekend all!

I've got the in laws here this weekend, I'm so tired and my back is hurting but my OH is useless and has done nothing! I just wanna go to bed but have to be nice to my house guests.....hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

ME 29 PCOS
OH 41 V. LOW [zx151]
TTC 4YRS
1st ICSI CYCLE STARTED 03/11/2010
28/01/2011 :BFP:
[zx076] seen at 7w1 and 11w3 :happy:
MY LITTLE MAN JONAH IS HERE lurve

MY DIARY

Saturday, June 25th 2011, 7:27pm

Stace- feel much better now, tho it was really horrible experience, was in ambulance first time in my life!! and hope last time....I decided to go for 3d/4d scan as the studio I usually go to has got really good offer for the summer- instead of 175 pounds we will pay just 99!! :) Will call next week to arrange it. Amelia is very playful most of the time, which can be painful but I love it anyway! and was today really touched when my son said that the day she will be born it will be one of his happiest days :) I will be paid full pay 11 weeks and than half pay. Should be ok with my DH salary and child benefits....sigh....
Al.

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Sunday, June 26th 2011, 9:29am

Morning Ladies

Gosh! It's been really quiet on here over the weekend, hopefully that's a good thing.

Just a quickie! Well, had our scan yesterday and sonographer was pretty certain we are having a girl bab10 bab10 bab10 . It was a little embarrassing cos she was being a little minx and not cooperating at all. We got NO pics cos she was being so contrary. Sonographer was brilliant though and he didn't charge us and has asked us to go back in 4 weeks (i'll be 30wks) and hopefully she will have grown a bit and will be in more of a head-down position and it will make it easier to get a good glimpse of her face. Even the view between bubba's legs wasn't totally clear but both people who scanned me said they couldn't see any boy bits so were fairly certain it's a girl. We're both thrilled to bits anyway, just cant believe how she managed to move the opposite way they wanted her to every time they wanted to see something. They were scanning me for 50mins solid trying to get some pics. I think we're in for rough ride with our baby girl. She's still in the womb and causing us grief already!!! Cant wait to meet her.

Have a lovely sunday ladies, catch up with you all soon.

xxx

Stace

Sunday, June 26th 2011, 1:32pm

:congrats: Rallygirl, another little girly to add to the 2nd tri collection :happy: Us girls have to play hard to get sometimes so she was having her moment yesterday :snigger: a bonus really as you get to go back again for some more mum/daughter time!! You must be on cloud nine....I can't wait for that feeling! So have you got any names in the pipeline?

Isn't it strange to think in 4 weeks time you'll be 30 weeks?!?! I looked at my ticker yesterday and it said 100 days to go.....it's shocking how quickly time has passed! I don't know why but 100 days seems more shocking than 15 weeks!! Even more shocking is I only have 9 weeks left at work....I like that countdown a little more though :snigger:

It is very quiet on here, come out to play ladies....I need distraction from the in laws xx

ME 29 PCOS
OH 41 V. LOW [zx151]
TTC 4YRS

MY DIARY

taxihome

United Kingdom

Sunday, June 26th 2011, 4:45pm

Sorry, fleeting visit. keyboard broke and takes hours to type.
RALLY- :congrats: :balloons: bab21 bab20 NAME?
Where are the boys?

LOVE TO YOU ALL :xxx3:

[zx071]
2 x man boys -MC,Ectopic IVF x 4 Natural BFP/Born sleeping 22/WksRIP LO
Jan/11:ICSI:BFP: bab21 [zx115] Our dream has finally come true
MY DIARY

Sunday, June 26th 2011, 4:55pm

:congrats: Rallygirl anotherbab10 any names yet?

AFM all is well just getting bigger and bigger now.

United Kingdom

Sunday, June 26th 2011, 5:52pm

Sorry not been on been very busy, Friday we bought a puppy, he's so cute! Said I ha the in laws for dinner and today is a very long day at work, don't finish till 10pm and been on since 7am and omg what a day I've had! I had a woman nearly crash on me and nearly had to do CPR, ambulance came just in time, then went to the next patient late cos of the emergency and her husband would let us go in and sort her out cos we was late and I explained why and his remark was "not my fault" then we had issues at another patients house! It's just never ending today and I just want to curl up and cry!

Anyways..... Both my feet and hands are swollen due to the heat and baby isn't liking the heat!

Rally congrats on the baby girl! Everyone seems to be having girls hehe, just a few boys out there, can't wait to find out what we are having

Well I best get on... Speak later girls or tomorrow xxx
Mary bigkiss

Stace

Sunday, June 26th 2011, 6:12pm

Blimey Mary, what a day indeed!! It is REALLY hot today so I can imagine you could do without any fuss and bother.....you can't beat working with the general public too eh, they are darlings sometimes :snigger: I work with parents and as you can imagine, they are particularly precious over their little darlings....mostly unneccesarily!! I hope I don't turn into one of them but guessing I probably will at times!!

And a puppy too, what type? Bet he is a cutie whatever breed :happy:

We are just off for carvery on this boiling hot day, probably the worst idea ever but hey ho.....I aim to please!! Wish me luck!!

ME 29 PCOS
OH 41 V. LOW [zx151]
TTC 4YRS

MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Sunday, June 26th 2011, 6:32pm

Stace we have a minature Yorkshire terrier! We called him dodger haha that's because through the door he wanted us but when the door opened he kept dodging us lol! He's so loving :) xx
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Oct 6th 2010

Sunday, June 26th 2011, 6:58pm

:hi:

Taxi- what an amazing picture of Mimi xxx I can't wait for mine only 12 weeks to go ;0) !!!

Mary - Cute name Dodger! I love my doggies , Marvin is a shih tzu & Rubydog is a black Lab xx
Proud Mummy of 4 girls & 1 boy. Surrogate mummy & 4x Egg donor

Sunday, June 26th 2011, 7:07pm

Mary a puppy and a baby, you are very brave! Is he for your kids? Hope your working day has improved.
Stace roasts are yummy in any weather, even though I don't actually eat meat! Glad see you are having a surprise baby too. I dont have any inkling either way yet. I was convinced my daughter was a boy and even brought blue baby grows so think I will just keep an open mind this time! I had a general anaesthetic for my c-section and as I woke up they were saying 'its a girl' and I was like 'really are you sure?!'
Rallygirl, funny about your little madam but will be nice to go back and see her again.
Hi to everyone else, hope you all enjoying the sun.
I actually feel quite human today, some days Im just crippled with tiredness. Think the good weather helps, day off work/school tomorow so hope it lasts.
xxxx

xxxxx

Reg: Oct 6th 2010

Sunday, June 26th 2011, 7:10pm

Sorry don't know what happened there!

rallygirl - :congrats: on having a bab15 She sounds like she was giving them a run for their money today!

Al. ex - I do hope your feeling better now xxx

Stace- Your a better woman than me ... I can't stand my MIL!! Well done for having them stay the weekend . Hope you enjoyed your carvery xxx

Ruby & B - I have already bought some blue things to, I was really drawn to them. DH was'nt very impressed but I have kept the receipt just in case!

AFM- Not alot going on really- I do have my private sexing scan on Thursday. We booked so that the children could get to see a scan as they are not allowed at our NHS appointments. I though to make them wait till I was 28 weeks would seem like an eternity for them. I really think I will be in team baby7 . Oh well only 4 more sleeps till we find out xx I have been having lots of movement, if I lay on my back Pip actually pushes out on my tummy, I don't get kicks just whole body movements. I love it! I didn't expect this to happen so early (15 weeks) .

Hope everyone else is well xxxxxx
Proud Mummy of 4 girls & 1 boy. Surrogate mummy & 4x Egg donor

United Kingdom

Sunday, June 26th 2011, 9:36pm

Ruby and biscuit- I've been wanting one for ages so my DH bought me him, cost a pretty penny too lol! But he's all ours, he's been toy fighting with my DH all day he said lol!

I've finally finish work, been an awful day and glad it's over! I'm aching all over. Day off tomorrow yay xx
Mary bigkiss

Sunday, June 26th 2011, 10:15pm

Mary, enjoy your day off with puppy! xx

xxxxx

Reg: Feb 3rd 2011

Children: One beautiful daughter -born Oct '11

Monday, June 27th 2011, 6:27am

Good Morning ladies, and welcome to a fresh week!

Firstly, welcome to any newbies! Second tri goes on FOREVER!!! LOL!!

Mary- oooh a puppy! I think (without sounding rude!) you are brave for getting a puppy a few months before baby! We were due to get our second dog this summer - had the breeder sorted and everything but we had to cancel as soon as we realised I would be just 4 months from dropping - puppies are HARD work. Good luck to you hun - I love the name! [zx145]

Hoping - Not long until you find out which flavour. Will be interesting to see if your hunch is right!

Stace - hope you enjoyed your carvery. They probably cooked it on the pavement, it was so hot yesterdayLOL!!

To hunniballoo, Taxi, Anna & everyone else - hope all of you are bumpalicious

AFM - I went to see GLEE at the O2 on Saturday, it was GREAT! I am such a teeny popper at heart. Derren Browm at the Shaftsbury next weekend. And only 4 weeks left until end of term, and the start of my maternity leave woooohoooo!
It's going to be hot and sticky today, so am taking my fan into work with me, my classroom gets unbearable. And we have Sports' week this week so will be outside a lot. Bah.

Do we go to 3rd tri at the start of week 28 or week 29?

5 - yes FIVE angels baby5 All early losses due to elevated NK cells.

1st IVF january 2011 resulted in our beautiful daughter born Oct 2011 bab10

My diary

Monday, June 27th 2011, 8:41am

Thanks guys, I seem to be OK now :)) Daisy- we had that issue with third tri before, as different sources say differently when it actually starts, but I think here 27 week is last week of second...am I wright? it is very confusing.... :rolleyes:
AFM nothing really, just waiting for July so I can book the 3d/4d scan at discounted price :) Have a lovely day although it is Monday and Mondays usually are quite manic!! :) Im working 12 -5 today, so will be off before all the crazy ppl go to sports centre after work..nice! :) counting my days for our mini holidays on Skye, leaving next Friday- cant wait!! On thursday is my birthday, but Im working...bleh! Ohhhh July is just round the corner!!! OMG!!!! my DH made yesterday FINALLY nice pregnancy photos of me, so I will post one or two tonight or tomorrow :)
Al.

United Kingdom

Monday, June 27th 2011, 8:44am

Morning ladies

Just a quick on to say I've just felt the baby kick with my hand for the first time and it was so strong, now my DH is sat here with his hand on my belly and it won't kick again haha but when he moves there is another kick lol

And I am mad for gettin a puppy, don't do thinks by halves haha

Have a lovely day! I'll be back later xxx
Mary bigkiss

Monday, June 27th 2011, 10:34am

great news Mary!! Our girl kicks mostly for mummy my DH felt and SAW her few times unfortunately DS wasnt that lucky...:(
Al.

Monday, June 27th 2011, 3:27pm

Hi guys well you may all think I'm mad but we've decided to move house just isn't enough room here for baby so have started looking we only rent at the mo so hoping it'll be relatively pain free saw a place this morning 3 beds and 2 reception I love it so hoping to get it.

Oh its so hot today.

Reg: Jan 28th 2011

Monday, June 27th 2011, 8:19pm

Hey everyone, hope the heat isnt wilting you too much.
Got a rubbish nights sleep due to it and a headache in my sauna hot office today, so not feeling my best! ::P

MW appt was late as they were keeping me longer at the clinic for extra scans due to the twin issue, so it
got a bit pushed back, but all seems fine, so hopefully will get the MW i was supposed to meet next time who hopefully has a brain!

Hi R&B good to see another Angel here. Hope you had a good day off, good timing with the weather.

Mary you must be crazy to get a puppy, you;re braver than I am. Sounds like loads of fun though, hope he is keeping you busy
in the nicest possible way.

Congrats to all those having scans and finding out whats what, I cant wait to get to that stage.

Cool thoughts to all!

88)

TTC since Dec 2008

1st cycle ICSI April 2011 - :BFP:

Stace

Monday, June 27th 2011, 8:27pm

I am freeeeeeeeee happydance The in laws have departed and what a long 4 days it was....old people are so strange sometimes!! Its even stranger for me as my parents are in their 50's and still very much young at heart but my OH's parents are in their 70's, old fashioned and very much and set in their ways! On Friday I was asked a million times by the MIL whether I was cooking for my OH as he must be hungry and a million times I said NO (because we had decided to get takeaway) but she still kept asking.....what is it with MIL's!?! This was despite the fact I hadn't had any dinner either.....I actually wanted to knock her head off!! Oh well enough ranting, they are gone now......HOORAY!!

What a scorcher of a day it was today....I begrudgingly went to work and then as soon as I left to catch the last sun rays it started bloody raining! Just typical!! I hope those of you that got to enjoy the sunshine had a good day :happy:

Mary - how exciting feeling your bubba kick :happy: My OH didn't feel it till 23 weeks even though I was convinced he should be able to feel it sooner. I think because I could feel the sensation on the inside, I expected him to be able to feel it on the outside!!

Hunniballoo - good luck with getting the house you have seen xfingers I don't think you're mad, I think its a good move to do it now rather than after the baby is born. We also rent and our contract ends in October, shortly after baby is due.....keep those xfingers for me too as I don't wanna move anywhere!!

Hello Daisy - sounds like you had a fab weekend you little teeny popper :snigger: Why the hell not!! Not 100% sure about the 2nd tri but have read somewhere that it ends at 28 weeks??

Hello to all you other ladies, hope you all had fab weekends xx

ME 29 PCOS
OH 41 V. LOW [zx151]
TTC 4YRS

MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Monday, June 27th 2011, 8:29pm

Hi red, yes he is haha but he's cute with it :)

Afm
Well my boobs keep tingling so I'm just waiting for the leaking to start lol
My sister in law is due in 3 weeks and tonight we have just found out that my other sister in law in 5 weeks pregnant! So now my DH parents are going to be grandparents 3x over in less than 12 months haha!
But all is good! 3 weeks till we find out the sex of the baby :) xxx
Mary bigkiss

Monday, June 27th 2011, 11:13pm

Hi ladies can't sleep its too hot have sent dh out for a fan!!

Stace xfingers you get to stay in your house.

Mary I'm also getting the boob tingling and keep checking for leaks nothing so far, we have our scan in 3 weeks too hoping to find out what flavour we've got.

AFM Poss TMI I'm suffering with constipation anyone know of any safe remedies? I have tried upping my fibre intake but hasn't done much difference would really appreciate any advice. :wacko:

United Kingdom

Tuesday, June 28th 2011, 6:45am

Hi hunniballo I suffer from that too, I go once-twice a week of I'm lucky! I drank orange juice and that helped a little! If that doesn't work ask the chemisty or gp Hun xxx
Mary bigkiss

Tuesday, June 28th 2011, 8:16am

aaaaaaa and here in scotland it is like 10 degrees and raining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hunni- thats very good idea, if you think you dont have enough space, you will really need it!
Stace- my in laws are the young ones my parents are older than them, so I have slightly different situation but I know what you mean :)
Mary- they must be over the moon :)))
Al.

United Kingdom

Tuesday, June 28th 2011, 9:37am

Al.- yeah they are, they are old grandparent in their eyes at 60&65 and been waiting many years! We actually thought we was going to be first cos there was no talk of babies from the in laws and then my DH sister came round the day I should have started my ivf and said she was 12 weeks, I was happy but gutted cos I couldn't start my ivf treatment, had to start it a month later! Then his brother rang last night and said his wife was pregnant! So that all three now, they do say it comes in threes lol!

Afm I think i might have a water infection in so much pain but in work all day and tomorrow too :(
Mary bigkiss

Tuesday, June 28th 2011, 10:05am

Poor you :( Im really happy I can call in sick anytime I need! I have a bit cold and mornings aint easy for me. My Dad is 90!!! My mum is 63, so far in my family only my son..I have two brothers 30 and 40, not married etc, and half sister age 64 married no children... My Dh parents are in their 50. and DH has got younger bro who is about to get married...
Al.

Reg: Dec 16th 2009

Tuesday, June 28th 2011, 11:42am

hi girls [zx014]

i am 15 weeks and 4 days now. nuchal scan went well and we have been to midwife listening to [zx115] so xfingers. I have not been so active the last month or so as I have been totally wiped out with nausea and migraines.. i thought all was well at week 9 and i had only experienced some mild cramping and then it hit- wow.. very disabling and i am lucky to have a tender hubs as well as a flexible work situation. i hope it will all be worth it though :rainbow:

drinking lots and eating prunes (or prune cubes) helps my tummy to be regular if that helps hunniballoo?

it is amazing to follow the progress of everyone [zx055] , it makes me happy..

lurve

Hoppfull.

Reg: Dec 16th 2009

Tuesday, June 28th 2011, 11:44am

oh and i am flying on holiday on monday (1.5 hours to Denmark) it should be fine now shouldn't it?
[zx127]
:xxx:
lurve

Hoppfull.

Tuesday, June 28th 2011, 12:02pm

Welcome Hoppful, glad you can join us in 2nd tri. :balloons:

Hunnibaloo, my DH brings me a coffee (with full caffeine in it) every morning and it keeps me "regular". I know a lot of folk cut all caffeine out but to me, constipation is soooo uncomfy, i cant bear the thought of it and that 1 small coffee first thing is not going to do any harm. My mum told me she drank tea till it was coming out of her ears whilst pregnant with me, my 2 sisters and my brother and we all turned out fine!! (Well some folk might debate that :snigger: )

Al ex the sun has finally come out here in Fife, hope Aberdeen is basking in it too, we deserve it i think!!! :cheeers:

Mary hun, you are definitely overdoing things!! I hope you can start to wind down a bit soon and put those feet up. I know it's prob not as easily said as done, i just feel for you having to work those long days [zx127] . I wouldn't be able to do it. Hope you get your water infection checked out!!

Stace, great to get your house back to yourself isn't it? My DH still hasn't felt our little girl kick yet but i do have quite a layer of fat round my tum so that's probably cushioning the kicks. Plus the fact that we seem to have a little madam who refuses to perform when it's needed :O She will wriggle away for ages and the minute Phil puts his hand on my tummy, all goes totally still!!! She knows what she's doing!!

Hi to everyone else this gorgeous day, hope you're all keeping well!!

xxx

Tuesday, June 28th 2011, 3:47pm

OOps!! Apologies to those of you who asked earlier. We are calling our little girl Evie!! Just plain and simple Evie, no middle names cos we cant find anything that goes with our surname. :)

xxx

United Kingdom

Tuesday, June 28th 2011, 9:29pm

Finally home from work! Been in tears many times today, finally give in and rang in sick for tomorrow and think I might pay a visit to my gp :(
Mary bigkiss

Stace

Wednesday, June 29th 2011, 12:04am

Oh Mary, you poor thing. I'm glad to hear you have called in sick, if you feel so bad that it brings you to tears you definitely should not be at work. Make sure you do go to the GP and get yourself checked over, its not worth suffering if you could have a quick dose of antibiotics to get rid of the infection. Hope you feel better soon, sending you a big Stacey hug :hugs:

Welcome hopfull to the 2nd tri and :congrats: on your pregnancy!! Sorry to hear you have not been feeling too great but hope it wears off soon. As far as I am aware, it is fine to fly up to 28 weeks and even further if you are signed as fit and well by a Dr/midwife so enjoy your hols you lucky lady....very jealous!!

Love the name Evie Rallgirl, she doesn't need to have any other names really. I'm not sure why we have middle names?? Someone told me its incase they don't like their 1st name but not sure if thats true!! Evie is on my list of names that seems to be growing a bit more these days. I added Jonah recently too....even though the OH is not keen. I have a lot of boys names and the OH likes none of them, he is only interested in girls names. He is going to be disappointed if he doesn't get his little girl!!

I feel like a whale as I sit here typing, went out for Pizza Express with the girls this evening and I AM SOOOO FULL!! I feel like I might pop!! Gonna have to get my large butt into bed and try and sleep it off!!

Good night ladies blowkiss

ME 29 PCOS
OH 41 V. LOW [zx151]
TTC 4YRS

MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 29th 2011, 7:58am

Hi stace,
I'm going to ring my gp at 8:30 to see if I can get an app! Hope I can. Glad I'm not in today now cos I think I'd be sat at work crying right now xx
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Oct 19th 2009

Wednesday, June 29th 2011, 10:05am

Hey Ladies,

hope you are all well, have been so busy recently have been reading on the go but not able to post on a proper computer yet,

Mary, hope you feel better soon - you are not having an easy ride this 2nd trimeester are you hun?

Stace - mmmm, pizza express :) so when you measured 3 weeks ahead with your bump was it by the tape measure thing? i still can't work out how that can be accurate as people have such different sized bumps!

rallygirl - Evie is a lovely name, big bab20 on team pink!

Hopeful - welcome to the 2nd tri! i am also going on holiday on Sat, will be 25-26 by then so just about ok to fly with no GP note.

Al Ex - hope you are ok after your fainting, your bump pic on FB is lovely !

Daisy - wow - Take That, Glee AND Derren Brown?! we saw Derren last year and he was AMAZING, also tried so hard to get TT tickets but never managed it, i was the biggest fan in my teens! hope you & bump are doing well.

hi to everyone else on here

AFM - v. busy with work and social life so not had a chance to post properly, had 25 week MW appt on Monday, bump measuring 25 cm, then had a private scan in the evening to check growth, placenta and gender (again) everything seems perfect, placenta is 2cm away which sound like it is moving which is good. 100% a girl now so we are going to make a start on the nursery, v. excited about it.

i feel like i am getting bigger by the day, my boobs are GIGANTIC, and going from a nice small 34B am finding it very uncomfortable and hate them, also big problems trying to find a bikini that fits for holiday, i tried a size 14 one on but even that looked pornographically indecent and the bottoms were way too big, any ideas?

can't wait for Croatia, then when i get back only 7 weeks left here.... woohoo!

oh, i assumed 3rd trimester started at the beginning of week 27? so will be moving across right after holiday i think

xx
Anna
2nd ICIS Jan 2011 :BFP:

United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 29th 2011, 11:07am

Hi Anna

Nope not really lol, just got back from my gp and I have a UTI she's told me I need to take time off and take it easy xx
Mary bigkiss

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE