You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Mar 8th 2011

Monday, June 13th 2011, 3:08pm

Hi

No belly lines for me yet either. I have had a couple of flutters that i think is baby I'm 15 weeks now but nothing thats def baby.

I'm not getting a doppler think i'll drive myself mad lol.

Buying a travel system this week off a friend brand new for £80 so very pleased with that.

I've been shopping all morning as we have a wedding to go to next month spent a fortuen kitting me and the boys out with new clothes.Very tired now trying to fit in a nap. xx

P.S Just seen KJs update congatulations team blue is starting to pick up, can't wait to see what we're having.
high5 Hunniballoo :balloons:

Reg: Apr 26th 2009

Children: son 11 ICSI daugther 18 months

Monday, June 13th 2011, 3:10pm

Congrats KJ on baby boy!!! :))))
Al.

Reg: Oct 6th 2010

Monday, June 13th 2011, 4:42pm

:congrats: KJ27 on having a baby boy baby7

I have a Lewis , (My Babalew!!) He is amazing, I have never had a minutes trouble from him but he is only 7! He is the most laid back chappy. I love him too bitsxxxx ( I love my girlies too!)

Hunniballoo- WOW bargain buggy xxx

I have been to Mothercare again. The only one that will fit in our crappy boot is a Quinny Zapp Xtra or a basic stroller. The Zapp is ok, it fully reclines & you can use just the car seat on the frame but it doesn't look very warm for a Dec baby. DH has suggested getting a roofbox but I think thats too much hassle.

Does anyone know if I can claim any type of maternity allowance as I'm self employed (newly) & don't have a clue.

Kelly - good luck for your scan tomorrow. Hope your feeling better today xxxx

Love to everyone else.
Proud Mummy of 4 girls & 1 boy. Surrogate mummy & 4x Egg donor

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 23rd 2011

Children: 3 from my previous marriage and got sterlilised at 21

Monday, June 13th 2011, 5:06pm

Hi here's hoping

If you go on the gov website it should tell u xx
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Feb 3rd 2011

Children: One beautiful daughter -born Oct '11

Monday, June 13th 2011, 8:52pm

here's hoping - roofbox? For the pram? Seriously try to persuade thim against this - I think that practically you coul dbe heading for a nightmare here. Think about if you are on your own - lifting a potentially heavy pram up there. I just think that may not be very practical - unless anyone has any experience of this?

KJ - baby7 team blue!! Congratulations!! Now let the name torment start :)

Anna - so sorry you are having those nose bleeds. And crappy doctor for not sorting it! It could well be stress - you never know? Not sure when the line is supposed to appear but mine has not got any darker yet - maybe it's just dirt rotf

Rallygirl - my nipples are still quite light too - I really want them to go dark so I look proper preggers!! I've had slight increase in haor - most noticable on my chin! I have a very fine, light beard. Look like chuffin Santa!

Everyone else - sorry for lack of personals, just getting back in teh swing of things after a rather hectic week at work.

AFM - all is well this end. Belly is expanding at the vast rate of knots, I almost feel 9 months! We are having our bathroom and outside study built over the next few weeks so things are rattling along nicely here. And I only have 5 weeks and 4 working days left until maternity leave starts ! YAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYY!

22 weeks today too - where does the time go?

:xxx3:

5 - yes FIVE angels baby5 All early losses due to elevated NK cells.

1st IVF january 2011 resulted in our beautiful daughter born Oct 2011 bab10

My diary

Stace

Reg: Jun 24th 2010

Children: One beautiful son thanks to IVF!

Monday, June 13th 2011, 9:22pm

Oh wow, a boy!! They are a rare breed in this thread. :congrats: KJ!! Awww I think its lovely to think you are having a son :happy:

It was very quiet on here over the weekend, what were you all busy doing?? Hope you all had fun whatever you got up to!

I have the belly line from the top of my tummy all the way done to my pubic area, but strangely i've always had it....not just in pregnancy!! Probably the only odd ball to have one like this but hey such is the story of my life :snigger: Have been to the breast clinic again today for ultrasound on my breast lump, turns out they did two biopsies there and then. One in my boob and the other in my armpit.....not nice :bawl: I just hope thats its now and i'm given the all clear xfingers

Errrrmmmm brace yourselves for my cheeky question.......is anyone else ridiculously horny? I lost my prudishness and shame when I started treatment so thought i'd ask :snigger: I cannot concentrate, this morning I was at work and literally fidgeting in my seat!! Its hilarious but extremely frustrating at the same time.....ARRRGGHHHHH :scream:

xx

ME 29 PCOS
OH 41 V. LOW [zx151]
TTC 4YRS
1st ICSI CYCLE STARTED 03/11/2010
28/01/2011 :BFP:
[zx076] seen at 7w1 and 11w3 :happy:
MY LITTLE MAN JONAH IS HERE lurve

MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Monday, June 13th 2011, 9:55pm

Hi stace

Hahaha yes I am the same, my partner doesn't know what hit him but he did say so this is what pregnancy does to u haha! So ur not alone!
I went away with my partner for the weekend and it was amazing ;) lol

I don't have the line but didn't in my other pregnancies but I do have the hair on my belly and my partner keeps saying I'm going to have a bigger garden path than him lol xx
Mary bigkiss

taxihome

United Kingdom

Monday, June 13th 2011, 10:23pm

Hi All

Just a couple of quickies.

KJ - Wow a boy. :congrats: baby7 bab22 bab23. I too had a grieve for Seth as we were gonna call our boy. It is weird as before you know for sure you dream of both. However now that I have bonded with a girlie & spent a fortune on girlie things, I would be more upset to find out on 24th it was different.

Stace - I am horny all the time. I sometimes have to have a sneaky well you can guess I am sure.

AFM - Does anyone else feel like they are being kicked in their HooHaa (Girlie garden). It is odd. I have never had it before?

Anyhoo. Like I say just a quicki & will catch up soon.
xxxx

[zx071]
2 x man boys -MC,Ectopic IVF x 4 Natural BFP/Born sleeping 22/WksRIP LO
Jan/11:ICSI:BFP: bab21 [zx115] Our dream has finally come true
MY DIARY

Reg: Oct 19th 2009

Monday, June 13th 2011, 10:45pm

Just a quickie, Taxi, so glad you said that, just 2 hours ago I have been getting load of movement and kicking really down low near my hooha and feels like near my bum, never felt it before and was really worrying there was a problem and it might be on it's way out! just called midwife who said unless it is accompanied with pain not to worry, is that what yours feels like?

Stace - not horny whatsoever! Good job really as off the menu!

Kj - congrats on your little boy!!!!

Xxx
Anna
2nd ICIS Jan 2011 :BFP:

Stace

Monday, June 13th 2011, 10:59pm

Lol, I'm glad it's not just me! None of my friends mentioned 'the horn' so I was just wondering if again I am the odd one out! I haven't spoken to the OH properly since yesterday because he's not satisfying my never-ending demands.....I know I'm being irrational but hey, it's my right as the mother of his child :snigger: I could be asking him to do worse things after all!!

As for the garden path....I have one too although I whipped mine off yesterday. Doesn't bloody last for long though!! I constantly feel like I'm in a losing battle with the fur....it can get really depressing at times but I try not to let it get to me!

Taxi, I get kicks/punches in the hooha all the time. I keep telling the OH that it is the equivalent to a kick in the balls but from the inside....it is very strange isn't it! Like it wants to come out already. My bubba has been nicknamed The Ninja because it doesn't stop practicing it's martial arts moves....sounds like ikkle Mimi is the same :happy:

Xx

ME 29 PCOS
OH 41 V. LOW [zx151]
TTC 4YRS

MY DIARY

Stace

Monday, June 13th 2011, 11:01pm

Oh, 3 mini ninjas....Mimi, Molly and my monkey :snigger:

ME 29 PCOS
OH 41 V. LOW [zx151]
TTC 4YRS

MY DIARY

Tuesday, June 14th 2011, 6:07am

nop! No horniness here!! Quite the opposite!!
As for hooha kicking, not experiencing that but my kicks are so light anyway due to my AP. getting slowly stronger though so maybe in a couple of weeks.

My friend has a beautiful baby boy yesterday. So happy for her.

My diary

Tuesday, June 14th 2011, 8:07am

hahahah Im horny as well!! :) the thing is low placenta...:/
Al.

taxihome

United Kingdom

Tuesday, June 14th 2011, 12:28pm

Anna & Stace - That is exactly what I am getting. At first I though too that she was falling out but hey ho sounds normal if others are getting it. No pain just kicks.
I read it can be vibrations from them bouncing about on the cervix & Sultry said that too. This pregnancy is so different from my others & its like being pregnant for the first time all over again.:) :) :)

Stace I loved the 3 ninja's. :D

[zx071]
MY DIARY

Tuesday, June 14th 2011, 2:33pm

No kicks for me yet although had a couple of ripples that I think is movement.

Just a quickie today on my way out the door to do the school run. x

Spain United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 11th 2009

Children: 2 teenage sons 13 & 14 and my miracle twins Noha Martina & Oscar Noha born 7 wks early 11/10/11 RIP princess Noha <3

Tuesday, June 14th 2011, 3:56pm

Hi ladies just a quicky from me, im having my private scan today to find out if im in team blue or team pink and blue :snigger: xfingers

IVFx3
TWINS [zx076] [zx076] 7wks prem
Oscar Noha 4lb2 - Tracheal Esophageal Fistula & Esophageal Atresia
Noha Martina 3lb8 - HLHS RIP Princess
My TWIN diary

United Kingdom

Tuesday, June 14th 2011, 3:57pm

Hi all

I've had a few moments today where I've gone wow I think the baby just moved but still not 100% sure but it felt good xx
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Jan 16th 2011

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Tuesday, June 14th 2011, 4:10pm

Hey ladies

I'm def getting the kicks in the hooha but mainly in my bladder. I thought they'd be higher up at this stage and be lower as baby grows.

Not really got the horn :O but DH doesn't seem too bothered bless him. It's not that i'm not in the mood, just cant be bothered making the first move!! How lazy am i?? :snigger:

KJ, congrats on having a wee boy bab11 !!!

Hope you are all having a lovely day, i spent the morning at the community centre and have met some lovely ladies today which is good, this is the hardest part of moving so frequently but i guess we're all RAF wives and used to it.

Take care ladies xxx

Spain United Kingdom

Children: 2 teenage sons 13 & 14 and my miracle twins Noha Martina & Oscar Noha born 7 wks early 11/10/11 RIP princess Noha <3

Tuesday, June 14th 2011, 9:27pm

Hi everyone, im back from my scan and im in team blue and team pink woohoo

Im having a bab11 and a bab10

We are so happy xxxxxxx

IVFx3
My TWIN diary

Stace

Tuesday, June 14th 2011, 11:12pm

:congrats: Kelly, that is fantastic news!!! You must be floating on cloud 9 :happy:

Been to see my friend and her 4 month old this evening, she is a funny little girl with plenty of character already and she doesn't stop wriggling. We nicknamed her 'disco baby' when she was in the womb and she continues to live up to her name :snigger: I think mine will be just as wriggly on the outside if now is anything to go by!!

Anyway off to bed, speak soon xx

ME 29 PCOS
OH 41 V. LOW [zx151]
TTC 4YRS

MY DIARY

taxihome

United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 12:37am

:congrats: bab22 bab21 baby7 bab20 Well donr Kel. That is awesome you lucky girlie. xxx Names?

[zx071]
MY DIARY

Spain United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 3:30am

Thanks girls we are over the moon, at least now i wont be the only female in the house yey woohoo

Taxi, my friend has a little girl called Emilia and they call her Emi for short, Amilia is very similar :) Welli wasn't gonna tell my names but i've changed my mind heehee :snigger: We have decided on......
bab11 Emilio Edward...... Leo for short as the (i) is pronounced (E) in Spanish, Edward after my late granddad :)
bab10 Noha Martina...... The name is Arabic, Martina is after DF's late grandma :)

But who knows, we may change our mind hehehe :snigger:

IVFx3
My TWIN diary

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "kel1980" (Jun 15th 2011, 3:32am)

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 6:22am

One of each!! Congratulations Kelly! You must be sooooooo happy! Enjoy shopping :snigger:

Looks like I am going on strike on the 30th June. I wouldn't normally but apparently, the cuts will cost teachers £20,000 over the life of the pension. Significant!! And, I would like an extra day off.....

Hope you are all well? My bump feels like it is REALLY growing at the moment. Fetal movements are still soooooo faint. I hate my anterior placenta :( It's a good job I have my fetal doppler or else I would be going CRAZY with worry by now.

My diary

Chris182

Reg: Jan 24th 2011

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 12:22pm

Hello

Had our dating scan last Friday and everything looked fine, is there a website I can post a scan picture so people can guess if it's a boy or girl? I'm convinced it's a boy but think the hospital just didn't want to say.

My wife passed out in tescos and had to go to hospital but all tests were fine they said it was dehydration.

I'd really like our scan photo looked at though if anyone knows anyone :)

Oh and due date is 12th of December

Thanks

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 2:16pm

Congratulations Kel thats fab news.

Sorry Chris I've no idea so can't help.

AFM I seem to have produced quite a bump out of nowhere although I'm getting concerned as haven't felt any movement? 15 weeks and 4 days gone now wouldn't be worried as but I thought I felt some wriggles last week and alls gone quiet now can't wait for my next scan o check all is o.k in there.

United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 2:22pm

Hunniballoo I'm the ame I'm 15 wk and 2 days I keep getting little movement that I think are movements but nothing to say it's a def kick! I also can't wait for the scan!

Chris I don't know any either sorry

Kelly congrats again Hun :)

Afm- sickness as stopped woohoo no pills needed since fri yay, but just so tired and aching! Well better get bk to work now xxx
Mary bigkiss

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 6:01pm

Hi Chris and welcome to the second tri :)

You could start a new thread in the pregnancy section with your photo? I'd love a guess. Sorry your wife was ill - make sure she is getting plenty of rest and yes, water water water!!

xx

My diary

KJ27

Ace

Reg: Mar 26th 2010

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 8:26pm

Hi all,

What a crazy week, Scotland yesterday, Eastbourne today I am shattered, 14 hour days suck!.

Thanks for all the congrats on my little boy.

Big congrats to kel on one of each and lovely names too, you must be just over the moon.

Taxi thanks for your comments its nice to know I am not a complete nutjob wanting both, def good getting to know which so you can start to bond better, I am bonding with my ickle boy now.

I keep getting pain after to going for a wee, not like a UTI, had enough of them in the past to know but just really low down pain like he is laying low, it was very funny at the scan I saw him yawn twice like he was totally bored of the scan.

Anyway I am shattered so going to put my feet up.

KJxx

Spain United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 8:58pm

Thanks for all the lovely words, we are over the moon, here is a foto of my tweenies :)
kel1980 has attached the following file:

IVFx3
My TWIN diary

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 6:16am

Lovely pictures Kelly x

Hope all you lovely ladies are OK? It has gone very quiet in here!!

I am away for the weekend from tomorrow - we're off to Dublin to see Take That!! YAY! I can't wait - it was my Christmas pressie:-) Then next weekend I'm off to see Glee at the O2, and the weekend after that (!!!) we're off to see Derren Brown's new show. Busy busy busy weekends ahead!

My diary

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 10:48am

Kelly- big congratulations and awesome picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Al.

aly48

Reg: May 26th 2010

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 11:14am

Hi ladies

I think its my time to join you all over here. I already know a few of the ladies from first trimester chat and I know Taxihome from a previous cycle.

I had my scan on Monday and everything is looking good. The scan was lovely because the baby was in a funny position so the sonographer was getting the baby to move so the little one was very wriggly.

I haven't any time to catch up on here for weeks as my daughter has been ill in hospital with Guillian Barret syndrome, but I will get up to date with everything going on with you all. Things are still a little busy as I need to do everything for my daughter as shes still very weak.

I was so ill with constant sickness but that has seemed to ease off the last few days. I never thought I'd miss it but the sickess was very reassuring and at the minute I do't feel very pregnant.

Look forward to chatting with you all.

Aly

XX

1st IVF- NOV/DEC 2010 :BFN. 1st FET March/April 2011 :BFP:
1 beautiful [zx076] seen. Its a :girl: due 21st December
April 2013- BFP natural shock pregnancy. Miscarried at 5 weeks 6 days
Jan 2014- BFP natural pregnancy. Another princess due Oct 16th 2014

MY DIARY

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 1:39pm

Hello Aly, welcome!!
Im so sorry to hear about your DD :( it sounds like really serious disease!! Hope she will get better, big hug from me!
Al.

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 1:41pm

:wave: Afternoon everyone,

I plucked up the courage to finally call my line manager this morning & inform her of my pregnancy... She was in a meeting! So I have just taken the cowards way out & emailed her. I'm classed as a self employed foster carer but I don't know if us having a baby will affect our partnership working with the local authority. I do hope not, I suppose I should of asked this question before treatment but I know that we would still have gone ahead anyway. I will sit back & wait for a reply.

I have been waiting in all day for carpetright to come & fit new carpet in the HSL, it's been a nightmare going upstairs to the bathroom with the little ones with gripper rod everywhere. Both of my foster children have the slapped cheek virus so it's all fun here today xxx

How often does everyone see their MW? I saw mine at 8 weeks but I'm not booked back in now till 18 weeks, just wondered if this was the norm now?

Aly - Welcome to the 2nd Tri xxx I hope your daughter feels better soon xxx

Kelly - Your pics are amazing xxx

I hope everyone else is well xxxxx

Reg: Jan 16th 2011

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 1:59pm

Congrats Kelly, one of each!! bab10 bab11

Welcome Aly and Chris182, it's fab here on 2nd tri, we're def having a wee quiet spell just now though, think everyone is just busy busy.

Daisy, have a lovely weekend you busy bee!! I'm a wee bit jealous about the Take That concert!

Happy Thursday to all other 2nd tri mum's to be!! Hope you are all well.

AFM, feeling a bit flat as DH is away rallying this weekend again and i find myself on my own in a still slightly strange place. Getting a visit from my parents on Saturday which'll be nice and some of the ladies here are getting together tomorrow evening so will pop along and get myself out of the house for a bit.
Met one of the local midwives yesterday and she was really nice, definitely old school though, and she didn't hesitate to put her opinions forward about what she believed to be the best way to do things. She's not really a believer in finding out the sex before baby is born so was very unhelpful about giving us info on a 4d scan. Doesn't matter now though, went on internet and we've booked one for 25th June, we're finally going to find out which flavour, soooo excited!!!

xxx

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 4:31pm

My G.P just made a house call to bring me a blood form. Apparently the slapped cheek virus is very dangerous for pregnant women :0( I am waiting now to go & get my immunity checked ....hurry up home DH!! xxxxx

taxihome

United Kingdom

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 4:54pm

Hi Laydeeeeeez

Lots to catch up on & I have forgotten most of it already. *Baby Brain*

Welcome Aly. Its been ages since our Nov cycle & welcome to 2nd Tri.

Kelly - Cool pics

Chris - Cant help I am afraid. Wy not get a private sexing scan.

Right forgotten everything else but Hi all & way to go Daisy, strike away.

AFM - Baby moving & dancing away. I had a few seriously hard kicks too that made me jolt. Naughty girlie.
I have a busy week next week. Monday - CArdiology apt, Birthing plan meet with consultant Tuesday, blood tests Thursday & 4D scan with confirmation of sex Friday.
This weekend I am having a relatively quiet one, but working on Sunday.
Anyhoo I shall try to pop on at the weekend.

Love to all you fattie ladies.
xxx

[zx071]
MY DIARY

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 5:58pm

Hi everyone

Heres Hoping I was going to say slapped cheek is meant to be dangerous for pregnant women but I see from your later post your GP is on it hope all is o.k as for mw I was told they see you roughly every 4 weeks? Maybe its different.

AFM Still very tired alot of the time.

United Kingdom

Friday, June 17th 2011, 8:07am

Hi girls

Sorry not been on for a day or two been working and by eck I'm tired! Been a heavy two days too!

I'd never heard of slapped cheeks before and I've been in the nursing/careering job for over 5 years but I have read up on it, u learn something new every day!

Well I have my mw app on tue, not seen her since I was 8 weeks and I'll be 16 weeks when I go, then Wednesday I'm meeting my consultant for the first time and shell hate me by the end of the app lol cos I have lots of questions lol

Well I hope all are ok will pop back later xx
Mary bigkiss

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 2nd 2009

Children: Beautiful Jessica Mae x Holly and Elliot!

Friday, June 17th 2011, 8:14am

Questions are good - don't worry!
3 X ICSI
Jessica Mae Duffety born sleeping on 9 January 2011 (21+2) - TS and HLHS
Holly and Elliot Duffety born on 16 October 2011 (25+6)
Natural Surprise - Matthew Evan Duffety born sleeping on 11 October 2013 (15+5)

Friday, June 17th 2011, 8:26am

Im not posting much as nothing really going on...my MW app 12 july, my placenta scan in August....
Al.

United Kingdom

Friday, June 17th 2011, 9:22am

Thanks Hayley! You'd think this was my first pregnancy
Mary bigkiss

Friday, June 17th 2011, 9:25am

Mary I feel like it is my first one but it is not :) how weird.
Al.

United Kingdom

Friday, June 17th 2011, 9:52am

It really is weird! Think it's cos I've had ivf this time round and everything is so different to a natural pregnancy in my eyes! I didn't have a worry that the baby was ok on my others but on this pregnancy I'm worrying a lot it's awful and I don't like
It! I get to hear the heart beat on tue but I'm worrying incase something as gone wrong since my 12 week scan! Am I the only one worrying?
Mary bigkiss

Friday, June 17th 2011, 9:57am

I dont worry to be honest, I have got just moments of anxiety but in general I do not...Im staying positive. But coz of IVF I have the feeling I have been pregnant for ages now and I dont like it!!! Tomorrow starting week 22, and I already feel like 30 weeks and it seems that October is soooo far far away!!!
Al.

United Kingdom

Friday, June 17th 2011, 10:07am

Lol I've got till dec to go, oct isn't far away! I feel my pregnancy is going quick, I don't mind it going quick tho lol.

No more sickness for me either which is good
Mary bigkiss

Friday, June 17th 2011, 10:13am

ohh I envy you with it going quick!! for me it is just soo slow!! I hadnt had morning sickness since week 18 and hope wont have it again!!! Now I JUST have nose bleeds, back issues and leg cramps ;)
Al.

Spain United Kingdom

Friday, June 17th 2011, 10:32am

Mary i feel the same as you, i worry so much this time round and its my 3rd pregnancy!! I think maybe also because i was only 17 and 18 with my other 2 pregnancy´s and at that age i dont think you realize that things can go wrong etc and it was 13 years ago!!!! like you say this one was through ivf and it took so long for me to get here!!!

I dont think i will stop worrying until babys are in my arms!!!!

I been in agony all night, loads of pain in my left side :( dont know if its stretching pains or nerve ??? dont know if its worth going doctors? its gone now but was so bad last night i could hardly move :(

IVFx3
My TWIN diary

United Kingdom

Friday, June 17th 2011, 11:17am

Yeah I was 17 on my first and 19 on 2nd and 20 on 3rd! So that was 9 yrs for me but I don't remember it all being like this! Once I here the heart beat and have my other scan I might ease a little but like u Kelly I will worry till I have the baby in my arms
Mary bigkiss

taxihome

United Kingdom

Friday, June 17th 2011, 11:56am

Wow Kel & Mary. I too was very young. Silly young with my first. My Ky was born when I was 15 & my Jack when I was 18. There will be a 25 year age gap between my oldest son & this baby. 21 years between my youngest. It has taken me 19 years to get to this pregnancy. :)
On top of all that my oldest has 2 tiny girlies too. So although I have just turned 40 I am a Nonny and a mum to be. Its all very strange & feels like my first pregnancy due to the enormous gap. I certainly didnt plan a baby at 15 & I was married at 18 to my EX. I would not change the past for the entire world & I have an unbreakable bond with my men babies.

Worrying ladies is normal after all we have been through. I lost my last baby Billy which adds to the worry all the more but it is natural to be concerned throughout pregnancy. We have been through so much to get here that we always worry someone is going to take our dream away.
The worry doesn't stop until they are born & then it is replaced with an altogether different worry that lasts a lifetime.
Welcome to the world of being a mummy. :)

[zx071]
MY DIARY

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

2 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE