You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kel1980

Spain United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 11th 2009

Children: 2 teenage sons 13 & 14 and my miracle twins Noha Martina & Oscar Noha born 7 wks early 11/10/11 RIP princess Noha <3

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 1:37am

Mary, if ec was a week after u turned 29 then u need to make sure u put 29 as your age as that was the age u conceived, i was 31 9 days after ec so i put 30 as my age :) im having a girl too by the looks of it :) yeyyy but as i have twins 1 is a boy x

Hunniballo, I think i have broken the girl cycle :snigger: i found out 1 of my twins is a boy at my 12 week scan :) Im in the Team Blue!! bab22
Good luck with ur scan, now i cant wait to see if the gender predictor is right! :) x

Anna, what's the thing you say about a high consistent HB? Just when i 1st heard the twins HB 1 was really high/fast and consistent and the other was slower and not as consistent, it's been the same at every appt from 7 weeks and i found out 1 is a boy but couldn't tell with the other??... Oh i love the name molly :) such a sweet little girls name :) x

Emma, No offence taken :) like you say everyone has there own opinion and to be honest if this was my 1st pregnancy, after knowing all the risks associated with a natural birth then i probably would consider a c-sec! But seeing as this is my 3rd pregnancy with both my 1st and 2nd being 38 weeks and both very fast labours 1st baby 3 hours 4lb 5oz and 2nd baby 21 mins 6lb 5oz both with no problems at all, i want a natural birth with the twins too even if 1 twin is breach, i only want a c-sec if its an emergency!

Taxi, i hope u do get to choose as i also would be a bag of nerves if that had happened to me! xxx

Daisy, you poor thing :hugs: hope it feels better tomorrow, if not then go see the doc as u could have pulled something xxx

Stace, Im with you :) bring on the drugs (and the pain) :snigger: Hope ur well hun?

Ladies where and when will u meet? Just i live in Spain so i can't make any of the meet up's but i'm over on July 2nd until 4th so if you meet around this time i may be able to join in :)

IVFx3
TWINS [zx076] [zx076] 7wks prem
Oscar Noha 4lb2 - Tracheal Esophageal Fistula & Esophageal Atresia
Noha Martina 3lb8 - HLHS RIP Princess
My TWIN diary

Reg: Feb 3rd 2011

Children: One beautiful daughter -born Oct '11

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 5:28am

Ladies - just popping in. Will catch up later. I am in absolute agony, it's worse today. I can barely move now. Am making an appointment ASAP as I really need some pain relief but too scared to take anything.

Interesting discussion on CS - personally I would try to avoid it UNLESS the doctor suggested it was for the best. But any way that gets my little girl out safely is good for me
xx

5 - yes FIVE angels baby5 All early losses due to elevated NK cells.

1st IVF january 2011 resulted in our beautiful daughter born Oct 2011 bab10

My diary

Reg: Oct 19th 2009

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 9:28am

Oh no - Daisy, i hope you feel better soon, are you going into work today?

Kel, unfortuantely i am on holiday that week so can't make that date :sadface: if others can then i will just organise another one in August as well, Stace, Daisy, Ali - could you do 7th, 13th or 14th Aug? am so jealous of your Ibiza life, this will be the first time since i was 17 that have not made it over there!

also not sure if anyone is experiencing this but every morning for the past week or so I have woken up with a stomach ache, it is a kind of like an upset stomach but it never materialises into that, and it just hurts generally, any ideas what this could be?

i am also getting nose bleeds at least 1-2 times a week and bloody snot every day, oh the joys.

xx
Anna
2nd ICIS Jan 2011 :BFP:

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 23rd 2011

Children: 3 from my previous marriage and got sterlilised at 21

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 10:09am

Morning girls, just a quick one to see if anyone could give me some advice! I've got awful back ache and pains in my lower abdo (which could be coming from my collapsed muscle) due to work yesterday, I can't give up work cos we need the money but can't get another job at this stage of pregnancy! Just don't know what to do cos I'm in agony with it and it's kept me up most of the night :( xxxx
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Mar 8th 2011

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 10:32am

Sorry Mary don't know what to suggest.

I had a horrible night as well, just got over a urine infection and now I think I've got thrush not sure though as I've never had it before seeing midwife later so I shall ask but its so uncomfortable its kept me awake most of the night.

The cs-vd debate is very interesting I personally will be going for vd if possible as I don't want a long recovery, would like to enjoy my baby as soon as poss and not have to worry about stitches and other such things but as every one has said its very much personal choice.
high5 Hunniballoo :balloons:

taxihome

United Kingdom

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 10:39am

Hi All

Awwww ots of illa armidllas. I hope you all get better soon.
I too would love to tag along in an August meet. July is a bit busy. Cant do 13th Aug though as I have little Violets birthday. 7th or 14th is perfect for me too. If you dont mind a tag a long loony chic. We will all be massive too. :happy:

Hope everyone is keeping cool in this lurrrrrvely weather. It is sunny as sin here. I am tempted to not work today & sit out in the garden. I mustnt though. Money needed for a little curly girly.

x xxx x

[zx071]
2 x man boys -MC,Ectopic IVF x 4 Natural BFP/Born sleeping 22/WksRIP LO
Jan/11:ICSI:BFP: bab21 [zx115] Our dream has finally come true
MY DIARY

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 11:03am

Weeeeeeeeeeee! I'm BACK!!!

Dr said it is most likely muscualr, which is what I hoped it was, so she said to take paracetamol and prescribed me some ibuprofen GEL which is safe for pregnancy. i also tapped her up for gaviscon tablets while I was there :snigger:

Feeling loads better, thanks Anna - fortunately it's half term so I haven't needed to worry about work. Not sure about your stomach ache - could the be indigestion?? Best get it checked out to be on the safe side, hun x

Mary - go to the doctors to be on the safe side. S/he should at least be able to prescribe some pain relief for you.

Taxi - Love the idea of a big bump meet up! August is great for me - any time :) Hope you resisting the temptation to not work! LOL

I have my 20 week scan in a few hours. :pray: all is OK!!

:xxx3:

My diary

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 11:27am

best of luck daisy - am sure you are cooking one perfect little baby in there

briliant, so looking like Aug 7th or 14th in London lunch time onwards? let me know who else can do these dates and which is better :)
taxi - very jealous of you being out in the sunshine, if only for a little bit.

hunniballoo - i had thrush a couple of times in my first and early 2nd trimester, hope it clears up as not much fun.

mary - i would say def make a GP appt to see what they can suggest. I am seeing my consultant next Thurs so if still aching stomach then will bring it up

xx
Anna

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 11:44am

Just a quickie to say hi and bye as i'm popping over to the third trimester now! Can't believe where the time has gone! Looking forward to seeing you all in there soon! xxx

We have 3 snow babies waiting for us.

United Kingdom

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 11:55am

Hi girls

Can't get in to see my gp today will have to try tomorrow, but I see my consultant on the 24th I know it's a while off but I'm going to speak to her about everythin and see what she thinks! My doctors surgery are pretty crap at dealing with pregnancy, well that's the impession I get at the min xxx
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Jan 16th 2011

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 12:41pm

WOW, busy busy in here just now i hardly know where to start.

Congrats AG, hope to be joining you soon in 3rd tri. blowkiss

Anna, not sure about the stomach ache, maybe get it checked just to be on safe side, maybe Daisy is right and it's indigestion. Take care hun [zx127]

:goodluck: with the scan today Daisy, i'm sure all will be well. Glad your back is feeling bit better. I'm bracing myself for backache as i've got quite a weak lower back and have suffered in the past, fun and games!!!

Enjoy the weather Taxi :cheeers: I've just been for a walk this morning and i'm melting!!

OMG, i've just lost half my post, :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:
I just did a huge post and lost half of it cos i got logged out. Sorry guys but i'm too hungry to try and type it all again.

Hunni, Kel, Stace,Mary, Al. ex, and all the other lovely 2nd tri ladies, have a lovely day.

Sultry Sapphire, i'd never judge anyone for planning a c-section as i too have a lot of experience having worked on a Neonatal unit for 3 1/2 years and all we ever saw was birth going wrong. It's a pity we didn't get to see all the hundreds of normal births that happened every week cos it does make you very wary of giving birth yourself doesn't it? Anyway, i'd love to try for a natural birth myself but will obviously keep a very open mind and go with the flow, if an emergency situation arises, so be it!!

AFM - not sleeping well just now so am a bit grumpy humph at times. Just getting stressed about the drive up to Scotland. I dont mind pootling around in the car in our local area but hate long distance/motorway driving. I've also got to take Susan (our hamster) in my car so will be worrying about her too.

Take care lovelies!!!!

xxx

kel1980

Spain United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 11th 2009

Children: 2 teenage sons 13 & 14 and my miracle twins Noha Martina & Oscar Noha born 7 wks early 11/10/11 RIP princess Noha <3

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 3:11pm

Daisy, hope ur scan went ok, you finding out the gender?

Anna, Don't look like i can join then as i wont be over in Aug :(

Mary, sorry ur in pain hun but i dont think there is much u can do :(

Hunniballoo, taxi, hope ur well?

AG, congrats on reaching the 3rd tri woohoo see you soon xxx

Rallygirl, wow scotland, seems so far, i also hate long distance journeys! Hope get some better sleep soon x

AFM, i have 12 days and counting until my 16 week gender scan woogoo cant wait to see if twin 1 is a boy or a girl :) xfingers

IVFx3
TWINS [zx076] [zx076] 7wks prem
Oscar Noha 4lb2 - Tracheal Esophageal Fistula & Esophageal Atresia
Noha Martina 3lb8 - HLHS RIP Princess
My TWIN diary

United Kingdom

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 4:00pm

Hi Kelly

I know hun! It's like period pains :( xxx
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Dec 6th 2010

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 4:03pm

Hi Anna. I don't post much but pop in now and again. My placenta is low too. Edge currently stuck over cervix. Am hoping it will move as don't really fancy a c section. I did 4 years surgery and obs and gyne during my training and must say recovery much faster with normal delivery. Mind you all those slightly hectic births you see do cloud your judgment a bit. Have to kerp reminding myself of the millions of nirmal ones i never saw! Don't think I could cope with not driving for weeks either as we live in the country. Anyway whatever is best for the little one hey. I have a scan at 28 weeks and another at 32. Just had an ice lolly as it's boiling here and gave the baby the hiccups which is very bizarre.

By the way. We are having a boy, it may balance all the pinks out a tiny bit here!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Elizmac" (Jun 2nd 2011, 4:07pm)

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 8:28pm

Oh Dear Lord!!! I've just eaten a Thorntons ice cream and a bar of galaxy chocolate. :easter: I am doomed to get huge over the next few weeks. Is anyone else having big chocolate/sugar cravings?? According to the old wives tales, this means we're having a girl, i guess we'll see soon enough.

xxx

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 8:42pm

Not me Rallygirl, quite th eopposite and I'm having a girl!. But, just for you my lovely......

:chocs: :chocs: :chocs: :chocs: :chocs: :chocs:

My diary

United Kingdom

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 9:04pm

Hi rally

Yes I am, but I'm also liking salt and vinegar crisps which I normally hate and never touch lol and my fav meal is mash veg and gravy hmmm lol xxx
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Mar 8th 2011

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 9:12pm

Hey guys,

I went to see my mw and the urine infection all gone but she took a swab to see about the thrush so having to cope with the symptoms till I get the results. I did get to listen to bubbas heart beat for the first time though which was lovely.

Hope everyones well. Fingers crossed I get some sleep tonight.
high5 Hunniballoo :balloons:

Stace

Reg: Jun 24th 2010

Children: One beautiful son thanks to IVF!

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 7:57am

Good morning all and happy Friday!! You just can't beat the end of the working week :happy:

Glad to hear you are feeling better Daisy, will have to keep the gel in mind in case my aches and pains get worse! How did your scan go? I hope all is well with ikkle Daisy!

Can you get signed off sick Mary? Or will you still miss out on pay? That was a really long shift you did, money is important but if it is causing you that much discomfort perhaps you could cut down a little or shorten your shifts? I know it's not always so easy, I hope you are feeling a bit better!

Both the 7th or 14th is fine by me for the big bump meet up, exciting! Be nice to meet you all and put faces to names!

I have also had major sweet treat cravings Rallygirl, in fact it gets so bad that's all I eat sometimes and then have to remember I'm feeding someone else too! However I've always had a sweet tooth so kinda think nothing much had changed! I love those thorntons icecreams, my fave is toffee temptation.....YUM! Im loving Snickers at the moment, the one I had yesterday sent me to chocolate orgasm heaven :snigger:

On that probably shared too much info note, I better get my lazy butt out of bed! Have a good day all xx

ME 29 PCOS
OH 41 V. LOW [zx151]
TTC 4YRS
1st ICSI CYCLE STARTED 03/11/2010
28/01/2011 :BFP:
[zx076] seen at 7w1 and 11w3 :happy:
MY LITTLE MAN JONAH IS HERE lurve

MY DIARY

Reg: Apr 26th 2009

Children: son 11 ICSI daugther 18 months

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 8:35am

Rally- Im having a girl and I absolutely dont want anything sweet!!! I had more sweet cravings with my son!
as for clothes- I simply buy them in boys sections! different colours, choosing ones that can be suitable for both genders...
I am crazy at work and it is soooo hot....:(
Al.

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 8:51am

Good Morning,

Alex - I'm with you. I just don't want anything sweet. I feel a little cheated to be honest - I thought being pregnant would be the license to eat chocolate but, nope. In fact, I'm not craving anything - no snacking or anything!! Just having 3 meals a day and that's it!! x

Stace - good to hear from you. Scan update beow. x

Hunniballoo - glad the water infection has gone, hopefully you will soon feel normal again. x

Kel - we found out the gender a few weeks ago - in my siggie!! x Those days will fly by until your scan then you can find out! YAY!!

Rallygirl - I think Susan is such an ace name for a hamster!! Where did that come from?? As long as she has got lots to nibble on and a nice soft bed, she won't bat an eyelid at the journey. x

I can't see nay further back - sorry! Big loves to you all xx

AFM - had my anomoly scan yesterday and everything is absolutely PERFECT!! Sonogram confirmed girl, so we were very happy about that. She was so wriggly in the scan and barely stayed still but the sonographere just about managed to get the measurements! She is measuring perfect - was right sown the middle of the line for all the measurements, and there is definately no cleft lip which was a concern with the steroids I had to take Such a relief! My placenta has also moved up too so it is no longer low lying, just anterior. So Anna - yours may well move soon as your bump gets bigger.
Enjoy the weekend - the weather should be lovely!

My diary

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 9:12am

Daisy- congrats on scan!!! Mine is next Friday....
I have hamster as well, her name is Erin- my son called her that, as that was his fav girl at school!!! :)
Al.

United Kingdom

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 9:26am

Hi stace

I only do two days a week but the job I do is driving around a visiting patients every hour and giving meds etc so can't cut the day down cos no1 will cover half day (there stupid like that) I'm working Sunday then mon fri but mon is causing a problem due to childcare so maybe I'll get that one off :) it's a lot of money to lose for one day and I need to look into sick pay, I wanted to try and work as much as I can but I can see me going on mat leave the min I hit 11 weeks to go but that's not a problem to me lol

I just wanted to ask, what's this meeting ur all having? I'm just being nosie cos I seen it :) xxx

Afm- yesterday my sicknes hit me really bad for some reason it hasn't been like that for days well weeks cos I have them tablets but it was that bad I couldn't move of the sofa much cos the movement made it feel like I was on a boat it was bad! Up to now I'm ok today but I have only just woke up lol..... I spoke to my own personal mw (lol my friend) yesterday and she seems to think some physio on my back might help and when my bump gets bigger to get a support belt, which I've seen in boots! I'm going to speak to my consultant this month and just tell her everything that's bothering me and see what she thinks! Well it's really sunny today, meant to be a heatwave so think it's going to be a good day (fingers crossed) will pop back later!

Have a good day ladies!!

P.s are any of u on Facebook be nice to put faces to u all :) xxx
Mary bigkiss

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 9:28am

Morning ladies.

Happy Friday :hi: looking like a lovely day.

Elizmac - thanks for your advice hun when will you find out if yours has moved? mine is currently very close to the cervix, not actually on it though.

Daisy - FAB news on your anomoly scan, am so pleased everything is looking perfect, and good news about your placenta too, bet all is well in Daisyland :) ps - did you get the Belly bud earphones? i did and they are so good!

Kel - sorry, i meant to reply to this earlier, apparently girls' have consistently higher heartbeats than boys, mine has always been over 140 usually 150s. only 10 more sleeps till you find out if Team Pink! it is a real shame y ou can't do August, July seems to be v. busy for people, when are you next over?

Hunniballoo - hope you get some treatment soon, lovely to hear the heartbeat isn't it

Stace & Rallygirl, i would say i am getting sweet craving, but i always have them :snigger: bought shed loads of gorgeous chocolate from france but had to put it in the freezer last night to stop myself wolfing it all down! am really going to try to be a bit more healthy now.

Stace & Taxi great you giys can also do the london lunch, shall we say Sunday 7th August? will be 1 week smaller than the 14th i guess! what time would suit people and any central locations? any other takers?

mary - hope the sickness gets better soon, that sounds rough, the 2nd trimester is meant to be better i thought!

Al ex - we went through hamsters like no ones business when i was a kid, think they all had generic "fluffy" names lol

AFM - still had a slight tummy ache this morning and keep getting nosebleeds, the one this morning was actually gushing quite a bit of blood, will talk to my cons about it next week, my tummy is huge now but not a big hard bump yet or anything, strangers wouldn't know i was pregnant i don't think which isn't that great when on the tube! i have had 3 friends prodding /poking and rubbing it, when sitting down which actually really bugged me as there is not a proper bump and i am sensitve it just feels like fat rolls so felt like saying GET OFF MY STOMACH!!! i think when it looks like a proper bump i won't mind, but now it just makes me cringe.

Have a nice weekend planned, dinner with friends tonight one of whom is 2 weeks ahead of me, then home to Leicester to get hair done and see my Grandma and have a BBQ with friends, then a nice relaxed Sunday at home, James is at a stag weekend so i will get the bed to myself :)

hope you all have lovely weekends

ps - Mary, am on FB, name is anna hoffler x
xxx
Anna

United Kingdom

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 9:28am

I forgot to put my daughter got two dwarf hamsters yesterday and called them itchy and scratchy lol scratchy cos it kept trying to get out the box all the way home lol
Mary bigkiss

United Kingdom

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 9:34am

Hi Anna

Only one comes up in a pink car is that u lol xxx
Mary bigkiss

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 9:38am

Im on facebook as well, I have very distinguish married surname- KRSMANOVIC ;) Aleksandra but I know that there are few Aleksandras....on photo I have green blouse and glasses :)
Al.

United Kingdom

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 9:42am

Hi al

All added :) thank you xx
Mary bigkiss

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 11:08am

yes, pink car is me :)

xx
Anna

taxihome

United Kingdom

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 3:34pm

Hi Laydeez and Bumparoonis

Hope you are all well.
Def up for a meet in London on 7th Aug. Anywhere is good - Leicester Square etc.
Just popping by to wish you all a happy weekend & will pop back to do personals over the weekend.

PS anyone want to add me on FB my email is **** .
xxx

**Moderator note - Taxihome, I've edited your post to remove your email address simply because this thread is open to everyone to view (members, users, and guests to the site etc) and I don't want you to be subject to the potential of any dodgy emails or spam. Perhaps people can PM you to get your email address? Thanks, Bubble x **

[zx071]
MY DIARY

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "taxihome" (Jun 3rd 2011, 3:38pm)

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 4:11pm

I can do Aug 7th - anywhere in London is good. Can we bring Dhs??

My diary

taxihome

United Kingdom

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 4:24pm

I am happy to bring good ol DH. The 7th is the day before his 39th Birthday.

Just quickly.
I have found this great site for any knitters out there, with free patterns for baby blankets.
I have just finished a patchwork pram blanket & am now going to do a stripey one I can keep in the car. I am a begginer knitter & not great at all but it is nice to make something nice myself for bubaloo.

the link
Knitting Pattern Central - Free Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern Link Directory

xxxx

[zx071]
MY DIARY

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 4:31pm

cool! will bring James too, they can all bond :)

am so over work.... cannot wait to leave!

xx
Anna

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 4:33pm

bond.....over a beer? LOL!

What's happened at work? xx

My diary

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 4:38pm

Hey Ladies

If anyone wants to be my friend on facebook i'm Sonya Bruce. There's quite a few of us so i'm the one with long dark hair and i'm wearing a tiara (photo from our Xmas ball last year, i'm not in the habit of wearing tiara's.) Think it also says my location is Marham, Norfolk. Well done Taxi for being unique!!

To all the girls in Scotland, maybe we could arrange a meet-up. I think we're kind of spread all over the place but it's just a thought.

Congrats on the scan Daisy, a big relief when it's all over isn't it? :)

Mary,i used to have dwarf hamsters aswell. Our first 2 were Delboy and Rodney and our next 2 were Florence and Emily. Susan is absolutely fab, she thinks she's a person.I've never had a hamster that reacted so much to my voice, she's so cute. :)

Anyway, just a quickie today, LO is really wriggling just now so i've got to get up and move around, it's a wee bit uncomfy. Only got choccy biccys in the cupboard tonight and def NOT going to the shop to buy any extra treats. I am allowing myself to indulge every so often cos i know my diet is mostly balanced and healthy.

Enjoy the heatwave ladies :cheeers: xxx

Stace

Reg: Jun 24th 2010

Children: One beautiful son thanks to IVF!

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 7:50pm

Oh do I have to bring the OH :snigger: No just kidding, i'll see if his unsociable self wants to come along! I'm easy with where we meet, Anna you sound like the girl who knows where the party is at.....the pregnant party that is LOL!! Now I know we are meeting it feels so far away!! And strange to think that i'll be 31 weeks by then :happy: 3rd trimester hear we come ladies!!

Glad to hear ikkle Daisy is perfecto :thumbsup: It is such a relief to know all is well!! I feel like I have been fairly relaxed throughout my pregnancy but after the anomaly scan, my mind was eased even more!

Well done Taxi on the knitting, I am so unbelievably bad at ANYTHING creative its frustrating!! However, I have commissioned some fabulous knitters to do some bits for me and have a selection of goodies already including the cutest little hoodie you have ever seen!! I almost cried when I saw it, all I kept thinking is that my little bubba would be in it in a few months time!!

So it was a glorious day today and I spent it in the office all day :thumbdown: Such a shame but managed to catch an hours worth of sun rays in the back garden once I got home. Although its been a short working week because of the bank holiday, it didn't feel like it and I was so glad to get home today. My new bed and bedside tables were finally delivered today too after 9 weeks of waiting and they are just fabulous........and now I have an excuse for MORE shopping happydance I need new bed linen, cushions and pretty things to finish of the room that has been empty for 6 whole months!! About time hey! Any ideas welcome :happy:

Right i'm off to order a chinese now and plan a night of vegging in front of the tv! Have a lovely evening ladies xx

ME 29 PCOS
OH 41 V. LOW [zx151]
TTC 4YRS
1st ICSI CYCLE STARTED 03/11/2010
28/01/2011 :BFP:
[zx076] seen at 7w1 and 11w3 :happy:
MY LITTLE MAN JONAH IS HERE lurve

MY DIARY

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 8:32pm

Rally- sent u invitation on facebook and AYE we shall make a meeting!!! :)))
Al.

United Kingdom

Saturday, June 4th 2011, 9:42am

Morning ladies

What a lovely sunny dat yesterday was and today is looking good too!

So how are u all?

How many people live in Manchester or is it just me lol xxx
Mary bigkiss

Saturday, June 4th 2011, 9:49pm

Stace, if would prefer to come on your own and leave OH at home I won't ask James, to be honest I quite fancy a girly natter.... He might cramp my style lol x I will book us somewhere nearer the time

Great to see u all on facebook! Hope you are all having great weekends, just got home after lovely drive from Leicester to London now relaxing on sofa with feet up.... Ahhhhhhhh

Xx
Anna

Saturday, June 4th 2011, 10:44pm

hello everyone!!! I skipped work today as I felt rubbish....but it was worth it!! still havent decided what about tomorrow...Mon and Tues anyway free and from next sat week holidays- woohoo!! getting rrrrrrrreallllllllllllly nervous about Friday anomaly scan....belly is huuge and it itches and hurts all around as growing and growing... I have really bad nights...:( cramps in legs, hips hurt from sleeping on my sides...enough moaning!!!!!!!! (im moaning as my DH simply doesnt understand my problems....booo!)
Al.

Sunday, June 5th 2011, 11:02am

Morning Ladies

Al. ex i'm so with you on the lack of sleep front. I'm a bear with a sore head just now, actually feel like growling at people at times!!! :cross: I'm hoping it's partly due to stress of moving so once we're in our new house on Wednesday i'm hoping i might actually sleep.

Been doing a bit of packing (just valuable stuff we dont trust the movers with) and managed to tweak my back yesterday. I've also managed to pull both my hamstrings and i had a headache for most of the day, felt like i was physically falling to bits yesterday. Feel better this morning thank god!! Keep telling DH to leave some of the packing to the movers cos that's what they're being paid for. DH is a bit of a control freak, bless him, he'll be hovering over the movers making sure they pack stuff properly tomorrow.

Anyway, stuff to do. You prob wont hear from me for a few days as we're breaking up our journey and not actually moving into new house till Wednesday. Think DH has already spoken to BTand SKY so hopefully wont have to go any time without broadband/TV etc. xfingers Last time we moved we were 9weeks without a phone line or internet, it was awful :bawl: .

Take care lovely ladies and speak soon hopefully.

xxx

alie

Reg: Oct 14th 2007

Children: Alfred born 10.12.2008 Florence born 21.10.2011

Sunday, June 5th 2011, 10:11pm

Hello lovely ladies,

Rally i hope the move goes well and well your back, hamstrings and headache are better

Al.ex I also hope you are feeling better, I know the feling of sore hips & night cramps, am seeing the antenatal physio on wednesday so fingers crossed for some tips (had SPD last time so hoping this may help)

daisy glad scan went well and all well with little one

Girls would love to meet on the 7th Aug but only if you don't mind me bringing DS as DH at work all day.

AFM well busy week DS has had chicken pox fortunately not badly only about 16spots, but nursery now saying he carnt go back for another week eveb though all spots gone - me & DH not impressed. Also had BIL, SIL & their 2 lovely children for 3 days - been v busy but fab.

I have my scan on tuesday that DS will now have to attend - carn't wait - we finding out what colour

Hello to everyone else hope all keeping well XXX

Me 42, DH 43
Nat Pg - m/m 05
unexplained infertility
4xIUI BFN, 1st IVF Oct 07 BFN
1st FET Feb 08 BFP

2nd FET Jan 11 BFP

Monday, June 6th 2011, 6:50am

Goooood morning!

And what a rainy morning it is - THANK GOODNESS! Here in Kent we are so desperate for the rain, I am very happy. It can rain every day as far as I'm concerned.

Alie - chicken px! Oh poor mite. At least that's not one that can affect you, is it? Hope he makes a full recovery soon. x

Rallygirl - all the very best for your move hun. It's a stressful thing at the best of times, let alone when you have a baby cooking inside you. Just make sure you don't overdo it! x

Alex - good for you staying away from work. I think we are all too guilty of struggling in when we are not 100%. Hope you are feeling better by now x

Anna - I may not bring DH either actually, girly natter sounds great. Yes I got the bellybuds. They are sooooo much better than ordinary headphones bit rather sticky LOL!! x

Stace - any excuse for a good shop, that's what you need! Hope you enjoyed your Chinese x

Everyone else - mucho luvo xxxx

AFM - all well here. Grabbed myself a BARGAIN on ebay the other night. Got a John Lewis cotbed for £43 Am chuffed to say the least. We picked it up yesterday and bar one or two tiny scratches, it is like new. The gives me more money to spend on prettying up the nursery - so pleased!
I weighed myself again today. Now 1kg LIGHTER than I was at my booking appointment 11-12 weeks ago. I'm eating well so I genuinly think that it's years of steriods and now not taking them that's doing it. My body is recovering. Someone even said to me on Friday that I looked as though I had lost weight, apart from my obvious bump! My face had really blown up and now almost looks normal again. I am really pleased.
21 weeks today!!! I am also back to work today. Half term done. That means that after today i only have 35 working days left until I start maternity leave. WOWSER!!! That's really not very long at all, is it?
Right, that's all from me. Hope this finds you all blooming and happy - or even blooming happy!!

My diary

United Kingdom

Monday, June 6th 2011, 7:23am

Morning girls

Daisy don't worry about it honestly, some people do loose weight at the beginning, my sister was the same!

Alie good luck for tomorrow :)

Well off to work again, worked yesterday too I'm so tired and weak :( but got tue wed thu off :) xxx
Mary bigkiss

Monday, June 6th 2011, 8:51am

Daisy girl- wow what a bargain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im jealous ;)
Mary - I worked yesterday, but today and tomorrow off and woohoo from Sat week holidays!
Nothing new, waiting nervously for Friday scan, Amelia moving around like crazy, especially when mummy wants to sleep and relax.... 8|
Daisy- I have round 40 working days left!!! my maternity starts 12 August, I have week holidays now and 2 weeks in July.... It is not as exciting as yours but hey...not bad as well!!
Al.

Monday, June 6th 2011, 9:30am

Morning ladies,

it's SO MISERABLE OUT THERE bigcloud i cycled to work and looked like a drowned rat when unpeeling all of my wet clothes - still, i do have to agree with you Daisy, the garden did need it!

Hope your Monday mornings are starting better.

Daisy - it sounds like your body is going back to normal and loosing all of the fake weight the steroids made you gain, was it tx related? just think by the time LO comes out you will probably be lighter than in ages! the belly buds are great aren't they, we are going to get round to recording messages and stories and thinsg. With regards to the meet up, I am with you on the girly chatter, shall we just keep it girls? also some of the more "undignified" things i only share with my girlfriends so wouldn't really want to discuss them with boys present! and no doubt week 31 will bring lots more undignified things.... oh and AMAZING bargain with the cotbed

Al ex - another Amelia :clap it was our 2nd favourite after Molly, yours & your DH's mat /pat leave sounds amazing! bet you can't wait for summer now

Mary - you poor thing, hope you feel better soon, what work do you do? hope the weather gets better for your 3 days off

Allie - good to hear from you, would be lovely to meet your DS as well.

Rallygirl - hope your drive and move goes well and all the unpacking - i quite like that bit of moving.... call me mad!

AFM - nice weekend, caught up with pregnant cousin in law who is only 2 weeks ahaead of me, lovely evening but her DF is going all out and buying all of these "improve the brain age of your baby" and "higher IQ by kindergarten" books that basically describe the play you do with the baby and how it improves their brains, this wasn't something that had even entered my mind, is anyone else as prepared as this? had a bit of a panic with James afterwards about us not even comtemplating past the sleeping/feeding issues to start with, there is just so much to take in!

I had another massive nosebleed this morning, properly gushing now, i am a bit worried about it, they are happening 3-4 times a week, not that bad but still very frequently, glad I am seeing consultant on Thursday will discuss then, other than that Molly is moving around lots and reassuring me all is ok, can't believe how big she is now, when you read the books it seems amazing esp as i don't even have a proper bump yet.

hello to Kel, Taxi, Stace, Hunniballoo and everyone else i have missed - i hope you all have good Mondays

xx
Anna

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "anna14" (Jun 6th 2011, 9:36am)

United Kingdom

Monday, June 6th 2011, 10:18am

Hi Anna

I'm a private Carer so it's long hours so it's killing me :( but it's got to be done I guess xx
Mary bigkiss

Monday, June 6th 2011, 11:25am

Anna- as you know I have a bit dreadful surname (wish I kept Newman!!!) and as my DH is serbian we needed easy name for his and mine families. her second name will be Kristina- his fav name :)
OMG Avent arrived!!! My DH ordered on amazon huge pack of avent gadgets for breastfeeding, it was 100 pounds now it is 200!!! :D
Al.

Monday, June 6th 2011, 11:26am

Alie- let me know how was physio, maybe I should go as well....
Al.

taxihome

United Kingdom

Monday, June 6th 2011, 11:42am

Hi All

Al ex - So you too have gone for Amelia eh!

Daisy - I agree with Anna. Sounds like its coming off the steroids.

Allie - Good luck at physio.

Anna - I to have nosebleeds but only slight. Just chat to your midwife about it to be sure but I am sure its fine. In regards to the brain books. I brought a book from Amazon by David Perlmutter - Raise a smarter child as soon as I discovered I was PG. It is a good read. Along with the Baby Care Bible by Dr Tony Waterston & by F. Thomas Giambattista How to make your baby more intelligent.

Hope everyone else is good & that Ralltgirls move goes well.

AFM - Lots of kicks from my beautiful MiMI. I have been spending & brought a swinging crib & set of drawers in white for the nursery & an off the floor swinging cradle instead of a bouncy chair.They arrive next week so we will have fun building them. I also bought some great grobags as I do not like blankets or duvets for newborns for fear of them slipping under them. This is like my first pregnancy all over again because everything is different & there is all new stuff available that wasnt around when my boys were bubs. Its amazingly different & so much choice.

I get to see my mini MiMi on Wednesday as we go for that follow up scan. I cant wait to see her again. We are so lucky as we get scanned by consltants & get extra special care. It feels good to be getting looked after so well. We are very grateful indeed. :) :)

Anyhoo have fun all. Speak in the week.
xxxxxxx

[zx071]
MY DIARY

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "taxihome" (Jun 6th 2011, 11:47am)

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE