You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Aug 12th 2010

What's Up?
(",)

Friday, April 1st 2011, 6:29pm

Doh! Rallygirl posted the link before me. Oh I'm a numpty! :loony:
Aug/Sept 2010 ICSI :BFP: :girl:

Stace

Reg: Jun 24th 2010

Children: One beautiful son thanks to IVF!

Friday, April 1st 2011, 7:33pm

Thanks for the welcomes Rallygirl and Shelley :thumbsup:

Rallgirl - how did you manage to bag yourself an early scan.....lucky thing you!! Mine is at exactly 20 weeks on 16th May!! Bring it on!! So did you have a better nights sleep after your hot milk?? I am the complete opposite......I literally cannot stay awake. Last night I was asleep at 8pm :snigger:

Shelley - 30 weeks WOW!! Not long to go now :happy: I look forward to seeing your belly pics, bet my belly is as big as yours and i'm only 13 weeks (+ years of fat deposits) LOL!! I saw your fabulous 3D scans photos as well, they are great!! I've not seen ones as good as those so it makes me want to get them done.

I too got a bounty pack at my booking appointment, sooooo much info it almost freaked me out!! Might as well get used to it I guess!!

Hope the rest of you are ok xx

ME 29 PCOS
OH 41 V. LOW [zx151]
TTC 4YRS
1st ICSI CYCLE STARTED 03/11/2010
28/01/2011 :BFP:
[zx076] seen at 7w1 and 11w3 :happy:
MY LITTLE MAN JONAH IS HERE lurve

MY DIARY

suki

Ace

Reg: Apr 11th 2008

Saturday, April 2nd 2011, 11:56am

Booboo, just noticed your comment about waking with a dead arm, are you waking on your back at all? If I sleep on my back i wake with two dead arms coz it puts pressure on your radial nerve (where it runs under your elbow) giving you a dead arm. Welcome to the new ladies of second tri! I've just realised I still have my cards for the bounty packs so I think I might go and get them this weekend and see if theres anything interesting in them.I just found the free newborn huggies voucher too and used it on Tuesday, the day before it expired! I used pampers last time but if its free, then its a bargain and can be added to the hospital bag when it gets done.
AFM, had appointment with consultant yesterday and we're definately ( hoping) going for a vaginal delivery not a c-section which is a big relief. I'm going to try and speak to a hypnobirthing midwife this week and try that. They are STILL waiting for my casenotes from the hospital where I delivered DD but don't hold out much hope, Its ridiculous as they were requested 4 months ago due to the previous injury I had at delivery ( not going to give any more details as it sounds much worse than I actually thought it was). Anyway because of my age I get another scan at 32 weeks, so only 3 weeks on Tues untill we get to see tiddler again! I guess I should be heading over to the third tri soon...... but I've been so comfy here I think I'll just hang around a bit more!
I am really struggling with tiredness this week, between tiddler kicking, weird dreams, heartburn, husband snoring and generally not getting comfortable I haven't had a decent nights sleep in weeks. Rubbish!
Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Suki

nat :BFP: Feb 2008 mc 7wks

IVF April 08 :BFP:
FET April 2010 :BFN:
IVF July 2010 - ET postponed
FET Sept 2010 :BFP:

Hoping77

Reg: Apr 14th 2009

Children: A son and daughter - our family is complete :)

What's Up?
Absolutely love being a mum of 2 but OMG it is hard work and very tiring! Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

Saturday, April 2nd 2011, 2:18pm

Stace - welcome to the 2nd tri high5 x

Suki - I have weird dreams too, and several a night because I wake up every hour or so for the loo so have a different dream everytime I go back to sleep LOL! Congrats on heading over to the 3rd tri - the final stage - woohoo!! xx

Shelley - congrats on getting to 30 weeks. Lovely that those who are in the 3rd tri still like to pop in here and chat. My belly is starting to get firmer too. Will keep an eye out for your pic. I showed my mum your 4d scan pics yesterday and she thought they were amazing xx

Booboo - your nursery bedding sounds lovely. That was one of the first things I ordered, a Winnie the Pooh one though I will probably buy another set to have a change. Sorry to hear you've been feeling light headed. I had a moment like that the other day in work when I was sat down but it soon passed and haven't had it since. Hope your midwife can put your mind at rest. That's what they're there for so don't worry about telling her what you're feeling xx

Adreamz - glad to hear your 20 week scan went well. It's lovely feeling movement isn't it? My DH felt his first kick last weekend but hasn't again since. I feel him tapping all the time though, which I love xx

AG - Picking a name can be difficult. I was lucky in that I wanted my boys name since I was a teenager so when they said we were having a boy it was great. We had picked out a few girls names but weren't 100% on them like we were with the boys name xx

Hello to everyone else and hope you're enjoying the weekend.

AFM - I've had a lovely past few days as been off work (hols) so I spent a couple of days at my mum and dads as DH is on a stag weekend. Mum and I went shopping for baby stuff and I've put a deposit down on my pram - the M&P Sola in Denim. We tried it out and the lady in the shop showed us how to change it from forward facing, to back facing, how to lie it flat for a newborn and how to put the car seat on. It looked really easy. We also tested the car seat in my car (I have a Ford Ka) and it fit in fine. For the pram, car seat, raincover, footmuff and an Isofix base it cost £530, which I thought was really good. I was considering the Mothercare Xcursion but when I took mum to see that one after seeing the Sola we both agreed we much prefer the Sola.

We also saw a gorgeous cot (Babystyle Charlie cotbed in white), which my mum and dad have offered to buy for us. We haven't purchased it yet though as we wanted to see if we could find it cheaper on the web but mum has since found another cotbed that looks lovely (the Kiddicoutoure Woodhouse Sleigh cotbed in white). I need to show pics of them to my DH when he returns from his weekend away and decide which one we want. I've seen the Charlie cotbed in a shop so know it looks lovely but I haven't seen the Woodhouse one apart from a picture on my laptop. Will see what DH likes anyway.

I've also decided on the colours for the nursery. We will be painting all the walls a creamy beige except for the fireplace wall, which I want in a very pale blue (probably duckegg). That will be a feature wall then as my mum is making some lovely Winnie the Pooh cross stitches for me, which I will get framed in white and place on the wall that is blue. I can visualise exactly how I want it and can't wait to see it come together.

Anyway, I'm waffling now LOL! I still have to pinch myself that I am this far in pregnancy, it's an amazing feeling.

Oh one final thing, is anyone else suffering from lower back ache and their bump aching when they walk around for a long period? Mine was killing me when we were shopping so when I was in Mothercare I bought a support band and it has helped relieve the pain so much. It felt like my belly had a lead weight in and was being dragged down but this band really supports it and makes me feel a lot more comfortable. It was £12. I'd definitely recommend getting one if you feel like I have been.

Have a lovely weekend ladies. I think my mum has got me a mothers day card from the bump as she has given me a card to open tomorrow - how cute lurve I've seen them in the shops and wondered if DH would get me one but as he is away I doubt he will have thought of it or even known they did cards like that LOL!

Here's some :chocs: for all you lovely mums to be for Mothers Day grouphug

:xxx3:
An almost 4 year old son and a 21 month old daughter :)

Reg: Jan 16th 2011

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Saturday, April 2nd 2011, 6:31pm

Hi Ladies

Chillimint, i'm not clever enough to actually post a link onto a page lol, i just typed the bounty website, think one of the lovely moderators has made it into a link. Computers are not my strong point.

Not sure how we got a slightly early scan Stace. It was just the date the sonographer gave us, maybe she counted the weeks wrong cos the day of the scan is exactly at 19 weeks. if she'd done it the following friday i'd be exactly 20 weeks. I hope its not too early to do the anomoly scan properly. We also want to know the sex.
Funnily enough, the last couple of nights i have slept a bit better but really dont know why as i haven't done anything different.

Anyway, we've been shopping all day and i'm shattered. We started a baby plan at Mothercare and i was a wee bit cautious but the beauty of the baby plan is, you dont actually buy anything at the start, you just choose the things you want so i dont feel like we're tempting fate too much. DH wanted to do it while there's money off the silver cross pram we like. It's great cos you can change your mind about things and add things on or remove them whenever you want. Also, if any relatives/friends want to give you money they can just go into any branch of mothercare and pay some money into your plan and it comes off your outstanding bill. Cool!!!

Well, tea time now and i'm so hungry i feel sick, not good!!

Have a lovely evening ladies.

xxx

p.s. thanks for the choccies Hoping!!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "rallygirl" (Apr 2nd 2011, 6:33pm)

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 1st 2010

Children: 1st ICSI - Perfect baby boy born 2011, 2nd ICSI - BFN

Sunday, April 3rd 2011, 3:12pm

hi all, hope your all having a good weekend x

I did a bootsale yesterday and made £115!!! couldnt believe it x have bought a new microwave (which we need) so all good :)

Have posted some bump pics in the general preg area xx

take care all x

Reg: Oct 30th 2010

Sunday, April 3rd 2011, 8:04pm

Happy mummy to be day :-)
Sorry I haven't been on for a while such a crazy week! My mum came out of hospital on thurs and I worked fri. Then yesterday I had a hen party which I arranged (very stressful) so today's my first day of rest. Very tired!! Did not stop yesterday from 8am till 2am (16 hours).
Dh got me a card and present, which was nice. Baby moving lots but seems to go shy if I try to get anyone to feel!!
Has anyone booked themselves on nct classes? Thinking of doing it but ours is 3 Fridays 10-2.30 a bit inconvenient!!
Shelly well done on your car boot. We really need to do one, it's just getting the time and a little difficult now I can't lift.
Rallygirl, it's nice looking around, I didn't want to get anything till 20 weeks, now I'm here I can't believe it, in fact find it hard to say I'm going to be a mummy!!
Hoping, your nursery decorations sound lovely. You are getting very organised!!
Suki, sorry if I've missed something but how come you have had to make the c-section vaginal delivery decision so early?
Hi stacey, there is alot of info in the bounty book but just read the bits relevant to you now, you will get advise from people around you so stay relaxed.
Sorry I haven't caught up on the rest of page 11 but hope you are all well.
I really need some time to relax but so much on!! We go to Cyprus in 4 weeks for the wedding, might be the first time I can rest!!!
Adreamz :xxx3:

suki

Ace

Sunday, April 3rd 2011, 10:05pm

Adreamz, Its just because of my previous delivery which I had at a different hospital to the one I'm booked into now. After the injury I had all women are offered a c-section so my consultant wanted to see my old notes and discuss a plan. If I need a section because the lo is breech or in an emergency, of course I'll have it, but with a 2 year old already the thought of struggling afterwards scares me. The consultant has also said that they would be prepared to do a membrane sweep at 38 weeks to try and not let me go past my due date. I've had more planning already over this birth than I ever had with my DD!

Reg: Jul 15th 2009

Children: one perfect little girl

Monday, April 4th 2011, 9:23am

Morning peeps.

happy monday! hope u all had nice mother to be days yesterday :snigger:

I've had another weekend of ordering baby stuff. i ordered my cot yesterday from kiddisave.com. its the tutti bambini louis style sleigh cot and is normally £400 without mattress and we got it for £310 including mattress so a bargain :thumbsup: i wasn't going to get that cot because it was expensive but when i saw it in the sale with a mattress included i was so happy :D love my bargains! there's loads for sale on kiddicare at the moment if anyone is thinking about buying yet and hasn't already.

adreamz - hope u manage to get some r&r this week hun. sounds like u've been busy.

shelly - ohh, i'll take a peep at your new pics, i love bump pics! infact i should update mine..........

rallygirl - what the baby plan hun? do they tell you everything you need for a baby or something? i need to write a list myself for the things we haven't got yet.

hoping - was good to see you've ordered your pram hun, thats one thing out of the way. we're off to order ours this week too. i had a noisy at your cot beds and they are both really nice. i love the woodhouse sleigh cot one but i have a soft spot for sleigh cots :thumbsup: Hope u had a nice weekend with your mum and dad.

suki - aww, your lack of sleep sounds like me at the moment hun. i get indigestion, deadarms, weird dreams and just gernerally uncomfortable. i do find myself waking on my back so maybe thats whats causing the dead arms. for the past few nights i've put a pillow behind me so i can't roll over but hubby is upset we have a wall between us now....lol. its worth it for a good night sleep though. thats good news you won't need a c-section :thumbsup:

AFM - i'm off to see my MW tomorrow. i'm going to mention my deadarms and what i think is carpel tunnel. i woke up this morning and couldn;t even hold my toothbrush. i had to set off to work late to wait until i could feel my hand so i could drive! anyway will be good to see MW and hear buba's HB.

Hope evryone else is good and had nice weekends xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1st ICSI :BFN: ;(
2nd ICSI :BFP: happydance

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "BooBoo" (Apr 4th 2011, 9:25am)

Reg: Nov 22nd 2007

Children: William and Charlotte

Monday, April 4th 2011, 9:35am

Great to see you Stace :hi:

Loving all this shopping talk, how exciting. We only need to get a cotbed this time as everything else will be re-used from last time, Poor baby is destined for a lifetime of hand-me-downs :snigger: I have finished my maternity clothes shopping now for which I am sure DH is grateful.

Well, not a great Mothers Day for me I am afraid as spent most of it clearing up poo and sick from a very poorly 2 year old. Something that I am sure we will all be doing this time next year :clap

IVF #1 2008 :BFP: William born 15/2/09
Our 6 yr TTC journey WAS over
Shocking natural :BFP: Charlotte born 10/9/11
:happy: Our family is now complete :happy:

• "philippa_s" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Jan 12th 2008

Monday, April 4th 2011, 11:10am

Hello to all the newbies over here! Been a while since I posted!

Ali we had that a couple of weeks ago...not a very pleasant experience and a lot of cleaning of bathrooms afterwards!!! Hope you're all ok now. Ours too will be a hand me down baby, especially as it's a girl!

Suki, from what I can gather it seems like you had a similar delivery to me last time but after a lot of umming and aahhing I'm having a section. As one consultant said, why you worrying about 4-6 weeks recovery when further damage could last you a lifetime! I am worried about coping afterwards but DP will be around and so will my DD1 so hopefully be ok.

Booboo, sounds like you got a fab deal on the cotbed!

afm, still not decided on the pram and the more I look the more confused I get! Got a date with my DP for next week to go together and hopefully sort it out! I'm now measuring about 4 weeks ahead and baby (at 4d scan last week is measuring 2-3 weeks ahead) so I think I'm having a biggy unless it makes an early appearance like her sister! Heartburn has well and truly kicked in but got m/w this week so see if she'll give me ranitidine (she did last time!) instead of gavisgon, yuk!!

Hope everyone else doing ok x
2 gorgeous girls and 1 on the way

suki

Ace

Monday, April 4th 2011, 4:02pm

Phillipa, I know what you mean about the whole lifetime of problems, I've been dithering about this since my booking appointment and the reality if things go wrong this time just doesn't bear thinking about as the consequences would just be awful. I'm just not keen on a section though... but.... You've got me thinking again :mmmmmm , I really just don't know what to do for the best! DD is only two and a couple of months and a handful and I don't know how I'd cope with trying to avoid lifting her at all....
I asked my GP for ranitadine and she has prescribed omeprazole instead, I haven't started taking it yet, they've given me some cheap gaviscon like stuff called peptac.... its so viscous you can hardly pour it, bleugh!

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Monday, April 4th 2011, 4:56pm

Hi Ladies

BooBoo, the baby plan is more of a wishlist kind of thing. Obviously, you have to buy the stuff from Mothercare but you choose items you want to buy for baby and you have 6 months to pay for it all. You can pay off any amount you want at any time as long as the balance is paid 10 days before everything is delivered to you. Even friends/relatives can go in to a store and if they quote your baby plan number they can put some money towards your plan, effectively paying off a little of your outstanding balance. You can add things to your plan or remove things whenever you want. It's a good way to help you budget if you cant buy everything straight off. Does that make sense??? It seems like a really good idea but obviously, you're tied to Mothercare. Your dead arms sound like a real pain, especially making you late for work. I've read that if you have serious carpel tunnel, a bit of light physio might help so see what your m/w says.

Suki and Philippa, think i must be a bit weird cos i love the taste of the aniseed gaviscon. :thumbsup: Hopefully i wont need to go onto anything stronger but who knows. I experimented over the weekend and ate smaller amounts, more frequently and it def reduced my heartburn so that's hopefully the way forward for me!!!

Adreamz, i'm soooo jealous of you going to Cyprus in a few weeks. I used to live there for a while as my DH was stationed there when we got married. I've been told by DH we dont need a holiiday this year cos we're moving to Scotland in 8 weeks. Not quite the same is it????

Have a good evening lovely ladies.

xxx

Wednesday, April 6th 2011, 11:13am

Hello lovely's

Hope your all well.
i went for my MW apt yesterday and she measured my uterus for the first time. she said i was within range but on the big side. don't know yet if that just means i have a big uterus or my baby is big :mmmmmm really hoping my baby won't be too big cos i'm only 5'3'' and don't think i have it in me to squeeze out a 10lb'er. Maybe it doesn't mean anything. my MW didn't seem worried anyway. We got to hear buba'a HB [zx076] again which is always amazing and i've been referred to a physio for the carpel tunnel i've been getting so xfingers that helps. She also told me to get my gaviscon on repeat prescription and as its free she said i may as well (so i don't feel as much of a cheap skate now...lol).

we ordered buba's buggy yesterday after our MW apt. We went for the bugaboo in pink. everyone i know that has had one says we won't regret it so xfingers . So its all go at the moment and we seem to have ordered loads and getting organised in the past week or so.

Stace - don't think i said it before but welcome hun and congrats on reaching 2nd tri

Alibird - hope your poorly DS is better hun after your mothersday of clearing up poo and sick. poor thing! i guess it is what we'll all be doing next year :thumbsup:

philippa - hope u get your buggy sorted hun. i'm glad i've ordered mine now cos i was going crazy myself trying to choose :wacko: there's so bloody many to choose from. You said your measuring big, so am I? does that mean my baby is likely to be a biggy too or can my uterus say one thing and the baby be average weight? i asked my GP for ranitidine and they didn't want to give me it so i'm coping with the gaviscon for now.

rally girl - i was in mothercare yesterday and saw a poster for the baby plan. don't think there's any point in me getting one now though cos i've ordered most of my things. sounds good though if you want to get organised and plan everything. urrgh..can't believe u like aniseed gaviscon..lol. i bought some the other day by accident and i can hardly swallow it its just awful. then again non of them taste very good do they?!

Hope everyone else is good in here. can't believe i'll be 3rd tri in a few weeks...eeek!!

xxxxxxxxx

Reg: Dec 28th 2010

Wednesday, April 6th 2011, 12:53pm

Hey girls!

I made it to the second trimester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 13 weeks + 1 day today! I am pregnant with twins. they are in seperate sacs so non-identical. We are both soooo excited and so far scans and test have shown everything to be healthy and the twins are growing well. I have a very large bump for 13 weeks. I already look like I am 20 weeks! :cheese:

I have had 9 weeks of bad hyperemesis which is slowly going so I am hoping that the 2nd trimester brings me happier/healthier times. thumbup

Hope everyone is happy, healthy and enjoying being pregnant. Love sharing moments with you all.

Shell x
[zx160] Shell [zx160]

Wednesday, April 6th 2011, 1:39pm

Hey Mashy, great to see you in the 2nd tri. Glad your wee twinnies are doing good.

Booboo, i've no idea if measuring a larger uterus means just your uterus is big or ur baby is big but if your m/w wasn't worried then all's good i reckon. I haven't heard my baby's heartbeat at all yet. Just waiting for my 16 wk app with the m/w and hoping she might have a doppler and can have a wee listen. I know some girls have gone out and bought their own doppler but i dont want to give myself extra worry.

Hope everyone else is well. Yesterday was very quiet on the 2nd tri, everyone must be busy busy just now.

I had to have a filling at the dentist yesterday, boo hoo!! But i'm making the most of my maternity exemption card. Think i've got a couple more fillings to go but best get my teeth sorted now while its free.

Have a good day folks!!!

xxx

Reg: Oct 30th 2010

Wednesday, April 6th 2011, 8:11pm

Hi everyone,
Rallygirl, I have a dentist appointment soon and I can't wait to use the free card!!!
Booboo, I don't know if large uterus means large baby but I will certainly look into it!! Glad you heard the hb, it's so exciting!!
Welcome shell, have you had your scan yet?
Phillipa, I'm getting bad heartburn now too, I tried gabiscon but I didn't like it. Milk sometimes works but it's not as effective!
Afm. Been very busy and looking forward to an early night! Baby moves alot but nothing that anyone else can feel. Watched an old episode of 1 born every minute which really upset me. I'm still to superstitious to buy anything for baby yet. Anyone else feel like this. I am wondering if I will ever relax again!!
Adreamz :xxx3:

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 8:52am

Mashy, brilliant to see you here and glad the sickness is easing, I can only imagine what it must have been like to have been so ill for so long, but the second tri is definately an improvement so hopefully you will start to glow and not just sweat :snigger:

I reckon that my uterus must be big as in both pgs, I have been huge (probably something to do with all the rubbish that I am craving too :snigger: )

I cannot wait to start feeling proper movement, I get the odd flutter but that is it. I am feeling pretty good atm and people now feel confident enough to congratulate me instead of just wondering 'is she or isn't she'. I seem to be sleeping better (except for the rude dreams :happy: ) and have found a little bit more energy. My mum said that she has been really worried about me and wanted me to go to the docs to get signed off for a week so that I could rest, I must admit and the being pg, running after a 2 year old, working, keeping a house and walking a very energetic dog does take its toll but I am getting there, DH and mum do what they can but ultimately it is down to me so I just need to get more organised as it is only going to get harder when LO arrives.

2 weeks today until our annomily scan, I am so very excited and nervous :clap We also go on holiday later that same day, we keep a caravan in Anglesey in North Wales and are speding just over a week there , I cannot wait.

I am really getting on well with my Natal Hypnotherapy, it makes perfect sense to me when I think about what happened during my last labour and I feel very confident that the tools that it is giving me to help me cope will certainly do just that. I am now very excited about the labour and can't wait for it to start so that I can try out these fab technics. OMG I sound sadistic, dont I?

Anyway, enough ramblings. Hope everybody is doing well

blowkiss

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALI BIRD" (Apr 7th 2011, 8:56am)

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 10:57am

Hi peeps

mashy - welcome to 2nd tri hun. Hope your start to feel better soon and get the 2nd tri glow - though don't always take notice of what u read cos i'm still waiting for the 'glow' bit :snigger: thats amazing your having twins, bet your so excited : D

rallygirl - i was the same with the doppler thing. i really was tempted and even got advised on which ones were good but then i chickened out cos i know the sort of person i am and figured i'd work myself up if i didnt find the HB one day. you'll feel better once u can feel movements anyway cos thats nice and reasurring. its just having the patience to get that far cos i didn't feel my baby until 20 weeks and i was getting very impatiant about it. everyone is different though so you may feel your LO sooner than me.

adreamz - do u mean the one born every minute that was on monday? i like watching it but it does make me a bit anxious when u see what can go wrong. i don;t think we'll be fully relaxed until our little pink and cuddly Lo's are in our arms.

alibird - our 4d scan is 2 weeks today and we're going away to whitby afterwards so we're excited too. Were u big in your first pregnancy then? i'm not bothered about having a big bump but i am terrified of having a big baby...lol. does a big bump not necassarily mean big baby? i was measuring 29cm at 25 weeks :8o: don't be working too hard anyway hun, listen to your mum and dh. you and your Lo is whats important.

AFM - i was told by the MW to count 10 movements/kicks a day. but buba's already done them for today!! think i'll count 10 kicks per awake cycle cos i know the time of day she moves. Just because she's done 10 kicks already surely doesn't mean its ok if i don;t feel her the rest of the day. she's right little dancer on a morning then she has a nap until 1 ish and has a dance and then she naps again until about 8pm. its funny the cycles u notice them get into.

Hope everyone else is ok. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 11:09am

BooBoo, yes I was big last time too and William weighed 7lb 13.5 so not overly big. I don't mind having a big bump either, I wear it with pride :yes:

I agree that LO tends to have patterns when they kick and I found that it continued after he was born. He would always kick at 11pm at night then when he was born he would always wake up at the same time too, it may just be a coincidence though ?(

I have actually felt quite a bit of movement this morning which is the first time really that I can say that it's a definate kick, what an amazing feeling

Hoping77

What's Up?
Absolutely love being a mum of 2 but OMG it is hard work and very tiring! Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 12:54pm

Booboo - glad to hear your MW apt went well. As for being large for how far you are I would be glad to hear that over being too small. Re the 10 movements / kicks a day, I was going to ask if that meant all at once or spread out throughout the day. Up to now I feel my little boy move and kick more than that each day so it's comforting. Like yours he has certain times of the day when he is active, mainly morning, mid afternoon then in the evening - as soon as I go to bed he must sense I have lay down and I am rubbing cream on my belly because he then has a little wriggle. I love it. My work colleague felt a kick yesterday afternoon :) xx

AliBird and Adreamz - glad to hear you're feeling movement. It's a lovely feeling isn't it? I feel him turn around in my belly.

Adreamz - I felt him move for a few weeks before my DH did. In fact I was 22+6 weeks when my friend felt the first kick. My husband felt it the day after when I turned 23 weeks. He was quiet that week but then weekend just gone he has stepped up with the kicks and they're daily now and like I said my work colleague felt one yesterday. They probably could've felt it sooner if they had their hand their at the right time but his taps were few and far between, now they're more consecutive and a bit stronger xx

Mashy - welcome!! Non-identical twins eh? Did you conceive naturally or have treatment? xx

Hi to everyone else :hi:

Not much to report from me. I'm starting to get mild heartburn daily, about an hour after eating. Milk seems to ease it but I suspect it will get progressively worse. I have Gaviscon at home anyway ready and waiting LOL! My bump is growing loads and I love it. I feel him move and kick daily. DH felt him kick again on Monday, a few times actually, which was nice.

Can I just ask what the situation is with sleeping on your back? Is it a definite no no? My hips ache because I alternate sleeping on my sides and I would love to lie on my back for a couple of hours to relieve the pain as it does feel comfy. I wonder if because I have a posterior placenta (at the back) I may cut off the blood supply more because the weight would drop on it wouldn't it? Is that what happens?

I'm on countdown to my 4D scan - 3 weeks today!!! I have a MW apt next Wednesday too so hopefully the heartbeat will be nice and strong. I think I have to have 3 week check ups going forward with the MW. Oh and I have my GTT test 2 weeks today. So not looking forward to fasting from 10pm the night before, I will be wasting away LOL!

Hope you're having a nice day anyway and enjoying the sunshine. It's forecast to be lovely for weekend.

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 1:19pm

Alibird - well if your bump was big and your DS was almost 8lb i think i can manage that...with a bit if epidural to help! I'd rather my baby not be too small though cos i want to BF and i don't think they gain weight as quickly as bottle fed babies do they. Great u've started to feel proper movement, hopfully it will be regular now. it is just amazing, i nver get bored of feeling for my LO's kicks and wriggles xxx

Hoping - true hun, i'd rather be measuring big than small i suppose cos then i'd be worrying then too. saying that i'd prob still worry if i was measuring average..lol. If u get really bad heartburn then gaviscon is fine for baby. i drink about a 1/2 litre bottle a week!! get it from the dr's though on free prescription if you start taking it regularly. As for laying on your back for a week hun, i really wouldn't worry too much yet. i asked my MW and she said its more important in the last stages of pregnancy when your belly is really big. she said if u lay on your back and it was pressing on the vein then you'd start to feel ill so you'd know about it. even if we turned over onto our back in our sleep then she said we'd fell ill/light headed and wake up if it was pressing the vein. I wouldn't worry if its just for a while. Obviously asked your own MW too next week to make u feel better. I have a v-shaped pillow now and use lots of other pillows under my bump, legs ect in bed to make me comfy (dh complains he can't cuddle me in bed though cos of the berlin wall :snigger: ). i've heard about some foam u can buy for under your bedsheet that can take away a bit of pressure when your lying on your side..maybe something to google. BTW.... u gave me a peanut butter craving last night when i read your fb status...lol. i'd only just eaten my tea at 6 and i saw your staus a couple of hours later and NEEDED peanut butter on toast...haha. xxx

Reg: Oct 19th 2009

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 2:20pm

Hey Ladies,

Well, i am 13 +2 so have made the transition over here, :hi: to the familiar faces and everyone else.

I am just PG with one little one, all good news so far at scans, still feeling slightly siky and have the beginnings of a rounder tummy than normal, when did you all start to show?

hope you are all having lovely Thurdays
xxx
Anna
2nd ICIS Jan 2011 :BFP:

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 2:38pm

Good to see you Anna, it's great to be in the 2nd tri isn't it?? thumbup

Are you quite slim normally? I've always had a bit of a spare tyre and at the moment it just looks like i'm even more fat cos my usual tyre is starting to be pushed out by my growing uterus. But it's not a proper baby bump yet. Cant wait till it starts to look more round. I think everyone really does start showing at different times.

Hi to all 2nd tri ladies, hope you're having a good day. I'm really bored today, DH is away for a couple of days and i've lost all motivation. Feel a bit flat today, think i need some chocolate. I have an Easter egg sitting on the side and i'm not sure it's going to make it to Good Friday!!! I can honestly hear it calling. :snigger:

Take care everyone, it's friday tomorrow, woo hoo!!! :thumbsup:

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 2:44pm

welcome Anna hun :hello: -Congrats on reaching 2nd tri. Hopefully you'll start to feel less sick in a few weeks. mine lasted until i was 16 weeks then it just disappeared and i was left with the worlds largest appetite. i started to show quite alot after that too.....maybe it was something to do with all them carbs and not baby!

rallygirl - can u tell i'm bored too! 3 appearences on here in one day :snigger: I'm at work and we're really quiet, can't wait to get home! enjoy ya easter egg :yumyum:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 3:03pm

Yay! Welcome Anna! My little pregnancy buddy!!! We made it tot he second trimester! Lets hope we both start feeling better soon!!

Hoping - Thanks for the lovely message. We had ICSI to concieve our little twins. HAd 2 embryos put back and both worked! so happy!!! Its like all our dreams came true twice over! :-) Hope you are well.

Rallygirl - Great to see you again. Enjoy those Easter eggs!! Eat them now if you need them. You can always buy another one before Good Friday! :snigger:

Boohoo - Thanks for your message. Laughing at your peanut butter craving!! Hope you enjoyed it. Glad you are feeling lots of kicks and movement. I know you are a lot further along than me but Ic ant wait to feel them. I can feel twinges and when midwife scans me and presses quite hard I can feel them moving but nothing too noticeable yet. I am only 13 weeks 2 days so I guess its too early yet.

Alibird - I am defintiely hoping th second trimester brings much more happy times than the first. It was horrible taking so long to finally get our BFP to then go through 9 weeks of feeling sooo poorly! I was getting so down in the dumps so I am so pleased it is finally shifting. Cant wait til my appetite comes back completely. Still not able to eat alot and my nose smells everything!!! Hope you and bump are well.

Its great to be in here with some familiar faces. They'll be some more 1st trimester girls in here soon.

Love to all
Shell x
[zx160] Shell [zx160]

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 5:51pm

hey rallygirl & Booboo,

thanks for the welcome! I am size 8/10 normally so pretty flat, but there is a definate roundedness to it now, probably only noticeable to me maybe, my DH put his hand on it last night and said "well, that's a bit of a disappointment" - the cheek of it!

I also am going on a big Easter Egg shop at the weekend, i know it's greedy but i want at least 10 to last me through my chocolate cravings in this pregnancy ( :snigger: i bet they will be gone in a month though) they are a lot more expensive this year aren't they!

Mashy - i made it here! how is your weight doing? are you back at work now?

xx
Anna

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 8:36pm

Anna - Yay! We made it! I am still under the weight I was. Haven't weighed myself for a while. Usually do it in the mornings so will do it tomorrow and see how I am getting on........althought with the size of my bump my guess is that the weight is coming back on. I was signed off work until Friday this week. I am teacher so its Easter holidays for just over 2 weeks now so that should give me more than enough time to get fully back on my feet. Definitely on the mend but not sure as yet if still got enough energy to do full day of work. After not eating for 9 weeks its going to take a little while to get my energy levels back up and as yet I am still nto able to eat what I used to. I am getting there though and eating a little more each day. Thanks for checking in on me . I am so grateful for all the support I have had off here. It has certainyl helped me through it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[zx160] Shell [zx160]

Hoping77

What's Up?

Friday, April 8th 2011, 7:43am

Booboo - I bought one of those memory foam mattress toppers the other week and it hasn't really helped. It wasn't an expensive one. Our king size bed has a memory foam mattress but I find it too soft so have been sleeping in the spare room for the past few months!! I bought the mattress topper thinking it would make it a little more comfortable but it hasn't really. Oh well. Will just grin and bear it. I have one of those v shaped pillows but I find they get in the way a bit. The best position is lying on my side with a pillow placed under my bump and the duvet wedged between my legs but like I said after a while my hips ache. That's why I haven't slept in the same bed as DH because I'm tossing and turning all night and use the duvet to get comfy so I'd drive him bad - plus he snores LOL! We have morning cuddles to make up for it ;) . Oh and we BD last weekend for the first time since I got pregnant!!! I've been so scared to in case I started spotting but all was fine :happy: xxx

Welcome Anna - I think my chocolate craving has increased since I got pregnant, I eat it most days LOL xx

Mashy - my friend is just about to start ICSI so I will tell her your success story to give her hope. Can I ask why you had to have ICSI? Is it just your partner who has problems or you as well? Ironically my friend is called Michelle and calls herself Shell so maybe that's a good sign!!! Really happy for you hun xx

Have a lovely weekend ladies and enjoy the sunshine :bbq: :cheeers: I'm off out for a friends birthday tomorrow evening, just local, but will be nice to get out and get a bit dressed up.

Friday, April 8th 2011, 8:54am

morning ladies
its friday happydance

mashy - thats amazing if u can feel movement from you LO so early on when the mw presses your tum. i didn't feel anything until 20 weeks and then it was all the time! so i was a late starter feeling her but then once i started feeling her it didn't take long before it was quite strong. sounds like u had a bad time with the sickness, did u loose lots of weight? I had bad sickness but the amount i was eating must have compensated! Glad your better now though and it should wear off totallly soon.

anna- i usually really love my chocolate but sinse becoming pregnant i just don;t care for it any more. its a shame cos i enjoyed eating it before and i keep testing it to make sure i still don't like it...lol. I have a mad chips and bread craving, anything white and stodgy.

hoping - sounds like a rough nights sleep u've been getting. maybe a pregnancy pillow might help, supposed to be better than the V-shaped ones. i seem to wake up on my back all the time even though i prop myself up with pillows but generally i'm ok at sleeping. Good to hear u were brave enough to BD, i bet your hubby was pleased ;) Once its done then u won't be as scared of spotting ect for next time. btw, u asked mashy about ICSI, i had ICSI too so there's 2 success stories you can tell your friend :thumbsup: my hubby had zilch in his sample and he had to have surgical sperm retreival. luckily we got some viable swimmers and froze them for ICSI and now we have Buba on the way :D I think my hub had a blockage so he was producing but they're not coming out. AS far as i'm aware everything is ok with me, tough i never had to have a HCG to check my tubes cos there was no point if we'd need ICSI anyway. Is your friend having ICSI with surgical sperm retreival or does her hub have swimmers coming out? When we tell people we have had tx though i say we've had IVF then we don't have to explain the ins and outs of my hubbies sperm!! Hope your friends tx goes well anyway. u should get her on fertility zone! i was always lurking in the male factor section before i got pregnant and it helped me deal with things hugely.

Anyway.... so glad its friday. and a nice weekend of sun with the looks of it :thumbup: I think i'm sorting out my clothes tonight and putting away my winter woolies and anything that no longer fits (that'll be most of my wardrobe then....). I usually get my summer wardrobe out but i doubt much of it will fit me anymore.
I LOVE spring but i'm still finding myself wishing it away so i can get to july...heehee.

Buba's been a bit quiet this morning. I might go to the canteen for a fizzy drink if she doesn't start dancing soon. I think she might have woke up early this morning though and was kicking while i was half asleep....but i don;t know if i was dreaming it :huh: Hopefully she'll start dancing in the next hour....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hoping77

What's Up?

Friday, April 8th 2011, 9:17am

Booboo - it freaks me out how alike our pregnancies are!! I was saying to DH on the phone just before that our little boy was being quiet this morning. He was wriggling at about 4am when I went to the loo but he usually does a few turns around 8am but not really felt anything yet. I find if I eat anything with sugar in he gets a bit hyper!

Forgot you had ICSI. My friend's husband has a very low sperm count (due to TC) and she has recently discovered she has a very low AMH. She is trying to be positive but it's hard when they both have problems. At least if one of you are OK you feel a bit more hopeful. I was lucky in that my DH had great swimmers, it's me who has PCOS and a blocked right tube :-(

I told my friend to join a forum and she has, not this one though. She has already found some cycle buddies. I said they're great support because I use to feel like I would go on too much about it to my DH and mum.

I'm wishing away Spring too LOL! Roll on the summer! I hope it's a warm one so we can take our babies for nice long walks in their gorgeous prams!!!

We're getting our new kitchen started next week so house will be chaos for a couple of weeks. Hoping it will be done before the Easter weekend but I doubt it. I'm moving to my mum and dads for a few days so I can escape the upheaval LOL!

Friday, April 8th 2011, 9:41am

Hoping - Pass on my well wishes to your friend. Hope everything goes ok for them. We had to have ICSI because it had higher chances than IVF for our situation. My lovely DF had poor mortility (movement of sperm) so although is count was good he only had 0.1% that were moving enough to fertilise. We were told his semen was toxic and was destroying the sperm. So even with IVF the sperm might not have fertilised. We went straight into ICSI on both tries. They also put a special liquid in my DF's sample which jigged them along a bit so we got more swimmers. We did ok and got 13 fertlised the first time and 11 the second time so the liquid they put in really helped. Hope that helps and gives you positive vibes for your friend.

Sorry you are not sleeping well. I am getting near to that stage and I know what you mean abotu wrapping yourself round in the duvet and tossign and turning. My poor DF keeps waking because of me. I keep popping into the spare room as I hate disturbing him. We shout through the wall to each other as I miss not cuddling :-) Awww well it'll be worth it in the end and I guess we'd all better get use to the sleepless nights! Our body has a good way of preparing us I guess! Clever thing that it is!

Boohoo - I can only feel slight twitch feeling but I guess I am a little bigger than most as I have two in there and two sacs of water. Glad your little lady is kicking and moving for you now. It must be a great feeling. I had horrible hyperemesis for 9 weeks and lost about a stone in weight. I am only a size 10 so didnt have too much to lose. I went off all food and couldn't keep it down either. I am getting better this week.......thankfully. I came off my sickness medication on Weds and although still being sick at times I am definitely feeling more alive and on the mend. I am still weighing in at a stone under what I was but I am eating a little bit more. Still not big meals and I have majorly gone off meat!

Hope all well.
Love to all xxxxxxxxx
[zx160] Shell [zx160]

Friday, April 8th 2011, 9:54am

Hoping - i know we always seem to get the same symptoms and goings on...lol. I've had 2 small movements and a kick sinse my last post and we have cake at break time so hopefully that will get her started. Actually i can see why your friend might not want to come on this particular forum. i would die of embarrasment if one of my friends was on here and knew who i was and read my diary..lol. there's thoughts and feelings in there for only me and fz buddies to read. At least your friend has another forum though, i've found this one invaluable and u can suppost each other too which is nice xxx

mashy - of course u have 2 bambino's in there so u will feel everything earlier! Aw that sounds really bad your sickness. you poor thing. glad your on the mend. I'm sure you'll start putting your weight back on soon. Its funny what u dislike inpregnancy, i'm not big on red meat at the moment and i love prawns but obviously have to be careful cooking them. xxx

taxihome

United Kingdom

Friday, April 8th 2011, 9:59am

LADIES!!!!!!!!!! :hi:

Well I am most excited to say that I have made it to the 2nd Trimester. I recognise some of you but others are wayyyyyyyyyy ahead in the pregnancy stage.
I concieved this Buba with ICSI. It was my 4th round all in all.

I have been so, so ill as I have a thyroid condition and the pregnancy elevated it also giving me Atrial Fibrilation. It has been worth it though & apart from the constant nausea I am feeling better already.

I can't wait to get to know you all. This stage may be my scariest as I had a baby with abnormalities last pregnancy & only made it to 22 weeks. :(
I also have Premature babies so its a whole new goal for me to make it to the 3rd Tri.
Anyhoo I have good feelings abpout this baby & I just wanted to introduce myself a little to the ladies I have yet to meet. :chocs: :cheers2:
I cant wait to find out all about you all. :poke2:
[zx033]

xxxxxxxxxxx

[zx071]
2 x man boys -MC,Ectopic IVF x 4 Natural BFP/Born sleeping 22/WksRIP LO
Jan/11:ICSI:BFP: bab21 [zx115] Our dream has finally come true
MY DIARY

suki

Ace

Friday, April 8th 2011, 10:19am

Hoping, I sleep in the same position as you! I even tried a dream genii pillow ( for about 10 mins) which just didn't work as well as a pillow. Must stick it on ebay as useless! Last time as I got bigger I had 2 pillows, one for under bump and one for between my knees.I'm managing with one just now though and have got quite adapt at turning over and tucking it back under my bump without waking properly!

Taxihome, congratulations and welcome to the second tri. It sounds like you have had quite a journey to get here again. Have they got your thyroid under control now? What a nightmare, if you don't mind me asking how do they control AF in pregnancy? it must be complicated if its thyroid related, are you on asprin as your anti-coag therapy? Sorry to be nosey ( A&E nurse!) I hope you have a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy.

taxihome

United Kingdom

Friday, April 8th 2011, 10:27am

Hi Suki

Ask away my lovely.

I am on Thyroid meds PTU (Cant spell it as far to long) & they are controlling the AF with the lowest dose of Beta Blockers (Propronlol). My thyroid is still high but slowly coming down. They reckon the 2nd tri might help it as the HCG adds extra pressure too.
I was so against taking meds but the benefit outways the risk & they are looking after me. The beta blockers may not start affecting bub until around 20 weeks & they are hoping I can be weaned off them as soon as my thyroid is normal. The propronlol is Categpory C for pregnancy as can cause a slight growth problem & a slower heart rate. It is very rare though & as my cardiologist said Propronlol is the cure for Pre Eclampsia & high blood pressure. Safer for baby that I am on them.
I cant wait to get off the beta blockers though. The Thyroid meds I am on are the safest apparently.
x

[zx071]
MY DIARY

Friday, April 8th 2011, 10:57am

welcome taxi home :hi:
Sounds like u have had a testing time to get here hun. So sorry to hear about your baby you lost at 22 weeks, i can't imagine what you'd have gone through. totally understandable how u'd think 2nd tri to be the scariest. Hope it all runs smoothly with this pregnancy now and it isn't too worrying for you. I'm sure your docs will be keeping a close on on you though and you should be getting VIP treatment from them.
Do u call your LO buba too? I named mine Buba before i realised it meant baby...lol.
xxxx

Friday, April 8th 2011, 11:03am

Yay!!!! Taxi, you made it!! :clap Always knew you would. It's great over here in 2nd tri.

Lots of chat about pillows and lack of sleep just now. As i've said before, i dont really have a proper bump yet but i def feel i'm going to need support under my tummy soon as i am a sleeping-on-my-tummy girl and i'm getting really uncomfy at night.

Good luck to your friend Hoping. I think ICSI has opened up so many doors for so many people, it's amazing what they do and it has pretty much meant that a low sperm count isn't really an issue anymore. That programme "Bang Goes the Theory" was really interesting (and filmed at the clinic where we had our tx!!) Frustratingly, Dh and i were unexplained, both our tests were fine his sperm just didn't seem to know what to do inside my body but somehow managed to find it's way much easier in a petrie dish!!! Oh well, glad it did!!!

Hope everyone else is feeling good on this beautiful Friday and looking forward to the weekend. DH is off all next week so i'll have some company during the day which will make the week go quicker. Having said that, he has a big motorsport event next weekend so he'll be playing in the garage with his rally car every chance he gets. [zx071]

I'm a bit miffed, i've not heard from m/w about my 16 week check up. I'll be 16wks next thursday but i'm sure they only come to the station med centre on Mondays so i thought i'd have heard by now. It seems that an awful lot of us have to chase our m/w for every app, not ideal really. I'm only annoyed cos i'm so desperate to hear bubbas heartbeat. [zx076]

Anyway, take care lovely ladies.

xxx

Reg: Apr 27th 2010

Children: one boy (naturally concived, somehow!!!) One on the way!! yehh

Friday, April 8th 2011, 11:47am

hi all

sorry again havent been on work 60 plus hours night and days sooooo tierd!!

BUT we had our scan and bab21 my son is sooooooo happy he has actually taken to school scan pic in tuesday and today taken in clothes he has got for her for show and tell BLESS xxxxx

hope everyone is well xxxx
TTC 4years for 2nd

ME 27 DH 38 me

DH very low [zx151] 11 counted in total :(

1st ICSI nov 2010 :BFP: 1 [zx076] seen at 8 weeks, 12 weeks, 22 weeks, 32 weeks, 36 weeks

bab21

ICSI diary xx

taxihome

United Kingdom

Friday, April 8th 2011, 1:09pm

BooBoo - Hi Hun & Yup I call my baby Buba. DH calls them Bernie. On account that when we went for embryo transfer, 2 went back & he nicknamed them Burt & Ernie. So Bernie is a mix of the two names.

Rallygirl - Great to see you again. I cant believe you are almost 16 weeks. WoW time flies when your up the duff eh! :)

Mum82 - CONGRATS ON THE BUBA GIRL. WOOOOHOOOOOO!

I cant wait to find out what we are having. Although I am betting its another Boy.

BTW I have to highly reccomend the Dream Genii pillow. Its awesome!!!!!!!!!

xxx

[zx071]
MY DIARY

Hoping77

What's Up?

Friday, April 8th 2011, 1:33pm

Busy on here today ladies - are we not out enjoying the sunshine or are you stuck in an office like me LOL?!

Mum - woohoo on having a girl :clap xx

Seems a lot of you have had ICSI haven't you? So encouraging to hear. I will let my friend know as I am seeing her this evening to help her with her first injection - well just to watch and give her comfort that she is doing it right. She had her first one yesterday but that was at the hospital when they talked her through it.

Welcome Taxihome - I remember you just joining the first tri just as I moved over here. Fingers crossed this one will be with you forever. I'm sure it will xx

Suki - yep I'm like you re sleeping, much easier with two separate pillows or the duvet wedged between my legs xx

Rallygirl - when was that programme on and on what channel? Wonder if I could watch it on my laptop?! :hmm: Re chasing your midwife I felt like I had to chase mine at the start when we moved over to the NHS (we had private IVF treatment). I hate not having anything to look forward to and like to be organised so not having a date set drove me mad xx

Mashy - interesting about that liquid that helped your DH's swimmers. Is that the norm for ICSI? I'm not sure how they will do my friends ICSI. I think his swimmers can move OK, they're just isn't many. I will find out tonight when I see her xx

I'm really not liking being stuck in the office with this glorious sunshine outside. I'm so glad I finish for maternity leave mid June as I am hoping the weather will be like this and I can enjoy some lazy days in the garden before my little boy arrives smile2

Friday, April 8th 2011, 2:53pm

Hey Ladies,

Wow - it is so busy on here! hello to everyone i don't yet know, looking forward to getting to know you all over the next few weeks

Mum82 - that's so exciting you are havign a girl! one of each now :clap

Taxi - i am also convinced it is a little boy judging by it's long legs!

Hoping - i had ICIS, James's sperm was just really low in count and progressiveness as well, so too few and too slow! got 15 fertalised the 1st time and 18 the 2nd time so tell your friend it absolutely does work as they only need a handful of good ones

Rallygirl - i bought a doppler and now hear it every night! it's so cute, hard to find at first though! it does reasure me though thumbup

Suki - that pillow sounds perfect, i am a bit weird anyway, i always sleep with a small pillow between my knees anyway, will def be getting this big one!

Shell - no flutters or anything for me yet, i read it is the size of a lemon this week, seems crazy there is something that big in there but you can't see of feel it!

xxx
Anna

Friday, April 8th 2011, 3:58pm

Phew!!! Bloody Hell, it's warm out there!! :cheeers: Maybe wearing black in the garden wasn't a good idea. Just tried sitting out and i couldn't handle it. The birds were really noisy and i was trying to read my book, how rude of them to twitter away right beside me!!! :shush: I should really make the most of it cos in a couple of months we'll be in Scotland and there'll be no more heatwaves!! Ahhhh! I remember the good old days of summer holidays spent in our cagouls and wellies. :windy:

Hoping, that programme was on BBC1 but it was a couple of weeks ago so not sure if it's still available on i-player.

Bye for now folks!!

xxx

Friday, April 8th 2011, 4:06pm

I know lots of you have asked to see my bump at its early stages of 13 weeks and 3 days.

Its growing at a crazy rate and random people are starting to ask now so I must be showing! haha!

Here it is girls!

[zx160] Shell [zx160]

taxihome

United Kingdom

Friday, April 8th 2011, 4:14pm

Mashy my belly is three times the size of yours & I only have one buba lmao

[zx071]
MY DIARY

Reg: Apr 27th 2010

Children: one boy (naturally concived, somehow!!!) One on the way!! yehh

Friday, April 8th 2011, 7:30pm

hey taxi hi congrats hun so nice to see u in here!! xxxxx

mashy hey hun ill try put my bump pick up at 16 weeks im massive!! lol (grrr cant upload any of them!! try again later)

so when do i go over to the 3rd tri chat im 22 weeks now

hope everyone else is well
TTC 4years for 2nd

ME 27 DH 38 me

DH very low [zx151] 11 counted in total :(

1st ICSI nov 2010 :BFP: 1 [zx076] seen at 8 weeks, 12 weeks, 22 weeks, 32 weeks, 36 weeks

bab21

ICSI diary xx

taxihome

United Kingdom

Sunday, April 10th 2011, 12:09pm

Thanks for the welcome Chicklets. :)

Well the sun is shining, we are all having a baby & all is wonderful in the world.
I am still waiting on the feelings of nausea going but heyho & ladies I am leaving a snail trail across the planet. Never mind a carbon footprint.
YUK nasty CM. It is so ladylike being preggers. What with the wind and the burps I am a pleasure to hold company with.
DH reckons he has married a monster. I hate to think what his opinion will be as I get bigger & incontinent.

I hope you are all enjoying your sunday. I am off later to spend time with Soldier son & his little family. I love my DGD's Violet & Willow.
I have passed wind three times while typing. Thought I would share

Take care
xxxx

PS MUM82 - Me thinks its 28 weks for the 3rd tri but I am not 100% on that. Oooops apologies *burps*

Chou
x

[zx071]
MY DIARY

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "taxihome" (Apr 10th 2011, 12:11pm)

United Kingdom

Reg: Jan 24th 2010

Children: 1 gorgeous little boy!

Monday, April 11th 2011, 7:31am

Morning! Sorry I've not posted for ages. Been so busy I've just about managed to keep up with your posts on my journey home each day but not actually managed to write. Attempting this in my phone so please excuse any typos and silly autocorrects.

What a gorgeous weekend! Starting to think I should start buying things now (i know, I'm a late starter). Went to the bump and beyond fair on Sunday at kempton park and bought a bath, some lovely pretty underwear that unclips, spoke to people about childcare, birthing pools, hypnobirthing etc and got a few freebies including a nice big bar of galaxy ;) a productive morning!

And now back to work :( going to take a day off this week though and try to get myself organised!

Heading into waterloo now so have a good day.

Harry x
Me:36 DH:36
3 IUIs - Jan, Mar, Jun 2010 - BFN
1st IVF Oct 10 - BFP. Please stay sticky!

7 week scan - 1 heartbeat seen!
9 week scan - little hands and feet!!!
12 week scan - all on track! :thumbsup:
21 week scan - :boy:

Caz

Ace

Reg: Aug 17th 2008

Children: 2 perfect boys, Thomas & James

Monday, April 11th 2011, 8:14am

Hi Everyone and welcome all new 2nd trimesterers,
Well I have only 1 week to go until induction but I've always kept up with this thread so just thought I'd pop on and say goodbye and good luck. I hope everyone gets to relax and enjoy the sunshine, put your feet up whilst you can still see them LOL!
Also thought I'd post you a pic of what's to come - this was me at 37 weeks (and I'm much smaller this time round thanks to chasing DS1 about the place).
Take Care
Caz
xx
Caz has attached the following file:
  • Bump37.jpg (47.32 kB - 3 times downloaded - latest: Apr 23rd 2011, 6:12pm)
IVF/ICSI Aug 08 :BFP: - Thomas born 26/04/09 baby2
FET Aug 10 :BFP: - James born 18/04/11 baby7

Monday, April 11th 2011, 9:19am

Morning ladies

what a lovely weekend its been. its rubbish to be back in the office but i love mondays cos it means i'm another week ahead of getting to meet my precious girl :thumbsup:

Mum- Huuuge congrats on a succesful scan and welcome to team pink!! high5

Hoping - saw your new bump pic on fb and your looking fabulous :D

mashy - thats a cute bump you are sporting there too :happy:

Taxihome - sounds like your getting all the wonderful prego symptoms - arn't they just lovely!! its so unlady like sometimes but hey ho... what can ya do! hope u enjoyed your sunday with your son and his family.

harry - good to hear your doing well hun and starting to get organised. i think we've gone a bit daft and organised very early, but its in my nature and i can't help been eager..lol. plenty of time for you yet though hun.

Caz - thats a lovely bump too. Hope all goes well for you next week and i'll be lurking in the birth anouncements so hope u have some piccies of the new baby to show us. take care hun and good luck with the birth :thumbsup:

Hiya to everyone else and hope u've all had good weekends in the amazing sunshine.

I've had a nice weekend dog walking and visiting family. We haven't done much else for the nursery as the weather's been too nice but we have loads of time anyway so there's no point in rushing.

I have noticed i won't be able to wear my engagement ring anymore and only just managing my wedding ring at the mo! is it not too early for sausage fingers!!! i think i'm carrying a bit of water though and bloated so thats maybe why. I put all my winter woolies away too on friday and thought i'd get my summer clothes out but i didnlt have a right lot that fit me. a good excuse to but more maternity clothes though i think..... I actually did another bump pic this morning (we do them every other week) and there's not much difference between the one 2 weeks ago, which is good really cos i'm measuring big anyway. I haven't any stretch marks yet...maybe its too soon for that but i'm hoping i have good skin like my mums... xfingers

anyway enough rattling on from me.

Happy monday everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE