You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

cheenab

Reg: May 27th 2009

Children: 3 gorgeous boys Zachary, Finley and Teddy <3

What's Up?
Couldn't be any happier :D

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 3:44am

Hi ladies,

On a night shift so just browsing online to keep me busy (and awake!!!)
Absolutely shattered though Zzzzzzzz only another 4 hours to go!!!!

jasper- glad all went well with the inlaws!! Hope you got a nice chilled out day with ds :)
Good luck for MW tomorrow (well today!! ;)) xx

Babyh- glad to hear all went well with the MW :) hope they don't take too long with the bloods xx

Maisymoon- hiya, so pleased to hear all went well with the scan, I think we do tend to mentally prepare ourselves for the worst each time don't we, I know I'm definitely like that ;) I've had two scans now, have another in 3 weeks but I know for a fact a couple of days before I will worry like anything that something is up ;)

Hi to everyone else hope your well xx
FET August 2011-1 Blastocyst onboard :BFP:
Zachary William born on 27/4/12 at 10.12am weighing 6lb 12oz
Shock natural BFP 15/3/15 :faint:
Finley Thomas born on 5/11/15 at 9.39am 7lb 14oz
Another shock natural BFP 6/8/16
Teddy George born on 30/3/17 at 4.34pm 7lb 9oz

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 8:00am

Hello all

Cheenab I don't know how you do these night shifts! I am a wreck by about 8 and in my bed by 9 most nights!

Jasper good luck today hope it goes well

Babyh I can't believe your mw didn't know about the itching! I had awful, awful itchy feet from about 4-7 weeks then it stopped. It's good you're having the blood tests anyway. Have you tried an emollient cream like diprobase or similar? I have eczema that's super itchy just now ( and was in my first pregnancy) and that helps loads. It must be nice to have weekly scans - I have had four already due to bleeds but haven't had any bleeding now for a while. Did your blood clot get re absorbed? Hope it did x

Really struggling with the progesterone pessaries now as they are upsetting my stomach so much - I cannot wait to stop using them, hopefully next week all being well.

Is anyone considering this new harmony test? I'm having the nuchal fold test on Monday but am considering the harmony as well but not sure if its really worth it as its £500!!

Xx
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Net

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 8:01am

Ooh sorry hello maisymoon! X
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Reg: Feb 25th 2011

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 6:22pm

Congratulations!

Just wanted to say congratulations to all of the recent BFPs! So nice to see good news on here xxx
ICSI PGD 2012 no transfer
ICSI PGD may 2013 no transfer
DIVF converted to IUI :BFN:
DIUI March 2014 :BFP: Ectopic

DIUI Sept 2014 :BFP: Twins!

4 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Net (09.04.2015), Clarabel77 (09.04.2015), cheenab (09.04.2015), Jasper (10.04.2015)

Net

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 6:55pm

Thank you! Hope you are doing well too x
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Jasper

Reg: Feb 5th 2009

Children: A boy and girl - ICSI and a natural miracle!

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Friday, April 10th 2015, 7:34am

Seriously don't know how you do it Cheenab! I am exhausted as it is!

Net what is Harmony test????

Went to MW yesterday and it was all pretty straight forward apart from she couldn't get any blood so I need to go back again on Monday. I was suprised as over the years I've had loads of blood tests and never had this problem. Came away feel good as she was pleased with my bmi, bp and commented on my lung capacity when I did carbon monoxide test! No I am impatiently waiting for my scan date to come through : D

I've not had a great start to my day as I have a splitting headache and feel sick. I got my breakfast ready as soon as I got up and it wasn't til I took the first mouthful I realised the milk was off!!!!! Yuk!!!!!

Have a good day everyone. Xx

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Net

Monday, April 13th 2015, 5:05pm

Hello ladies

How are we all?

I had my 12 week scan today. Dates were pulled ahead by 1 day so 11+6 today and EDD 27 Oct. All was fine, thankfully. Now to wait for the combined test results for risk of Downs etc. Jasper the Harmony test is a new blood test you can have that gives you 99% certainty about the baby having Downs (the nuchal fold combined test is about 85%). However it's £500, so a lot of money. I'm going to see what the nuchal results come back at first and go from there. I've been having a lot of headaches as well, I think because I still feel so sick I'm not drinking as much as I should be. Honestly I am SO over this nausea. I only had it from 6 - 10.5 weeks with DD but I've now been feeling sick from 2 days after ET until now - I know other ladies have it much worse than me but still I would like to feel normal again!

BabyH, Cheenab how are you?

xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Monday, April 13th 2015, 5:54pm

Thanks for explainng Net. I am not having the blood test for downs, I haven't for any of my children, the mw did subtley mention my age (37) bht we have decided not to again with this pregnancy. The nausea is getting me down too, it feels never ending!!!

Got my scan date today......nxt Tuesday evening! My parents are on holiday so my friend is babysitting, I hate asking for help, but I think I need to start trying to!

Going for 5k power walk with my 'running' buddy this evening. According to my pedometer app I have already walked 9k today! Think I'll sleep well tonight! X

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Monday, April 13th 2015, 8:18pm

Congrats on the scan going so well Net. I had nausea much longer this time around too but it did disappear at 13 weeks so hopefully both of yours will pass really soon.

We didn't have any bloods this time round either as just figured it would make no difference to us and hadn't heard about the harmony test so didn't want any worries with a test that isn't totally accurate!! I had a close friend with all the downs markers during her first pregnancy and she was put under quite a lot of pressure to terminate but refused and her son is a totally healthy 11 year old with no issues whatsoever so I guess I have always been a bit sceptical!!
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP
Twins Girls Born August 09 : D
Shock Natural BFP - Oct 12
Baby Girl Born June 13 : D
Shock Natural BFP during DR!! - October 14
Baby Boy Born June 15 : D
Another Shock Natural BFP!
Baby Girl Born January 17 : D
Hmcfeather's Diary of My Brood

cheenab

What's Up?

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 1:41pm

Hi ladies,

Net so pleased your scan went well.
Jasper that's so quick for your scan, how far will you be?
Must just be my hospital that are sooooo slow!!!! Just over 3 weeks for us to wait!!!
Before that we have a little boy turning 3 :D we are super excited!!!!!
Nausea still pretty bad here too, it's not constant but when it does come I feel so rough, have been soooo poorly the past few days as well :( bad chest, throat and ear!!! Does pregnancy lower the immune system? I'm wondering since the pnuemonia was only 3 months ago whether my body has actually recovered properly from that before being hit with the pregnancy hormones too :( just wish it would all bugger off though so I can actually start to feel well for the first time this year!!!!
Dp told his sister at the weekend, she was so shocked, but really really happy!!!
I nearly brought ds a big brother tshirt earlier from next, but didn't want to tempt fate just yet!!!!
I know the chance of mc after seeing heartbeat are really low, just still makes me worry that it can all be taken away just like that!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well, and enjoying the lovely sunshine xxx

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 5:51pm

Heather its nice to know I'm not alone in not having test. Most ppl I tell are suprised but its the choice we've made.

Cheenab I'll be 11+4 by my dates when I have scan. I was quite late having booking appt I suppose.

So today I get a txt from dr's saying there is a message for me on their online system. I have no idea about system so give them a call. The receptionist said my urine results are borderline and if my symptoms persist to consult dr!!!! What does this mean???? I have no symptoms a d despite it being my 3rd pregnancy I have no idea what they r testing! Said I'd call midwife but can't find their phone number in my notes!!!! Ill probably call hospital switchboard tomorrow and see if I can spk to someone.

Loving this weather but must remember to keep drinking! X

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Net

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 7:10pm

Hi all

Cheenab sorry you're feeling so rough, I symoathise.

Jasper, it's probably your protein readings in your urine - hopefully it's nothing, I'm sure it is. I had raised protein with DD but only right at the end as I had pre eclampsia.mi think at your stage it can't be that.

AFM today I have felt slightly less sick, but replaced by killer headaches instead. Agh!

Babyh how are you doing?

Xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 7:30am

Woohooo I had no symptoms yesterday! DS was at school & DD nursery so I had a productive day around the house, a 3 mile power walk and little nap in the garden! Obviously I was a little worried about lack of symptoms, never happy!!!

Off to Lobgleat today with DD and some friends. Hopefully it warms up a bit!! X

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Reg: Oct 16th 2009

Children: 1 precious boy

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 8:17pm

Hello lovely ladies

Had my 12 week scan, all looking good.
Done the Down syndrome test unaware as I didn't opt out. results came out low risk.
The sonographer was prodding me very hard kinda hurt.
Feel a little better after today's scan but I am still cautious and will feel at ease at 20 weeks.

Net I didn't bleed after that my clot was absorbed.
Jasper I'm like you when I don't get symptoms I worry.
So I've had an itch from 8-11 weeks. It's finally stopped and I'm relieved, although was a bit worried at first when I stopped itching.
My ivf clinic reviewed my Nuchal scan and have adjusted my medication so eventually will be off the dreaded Gestone injection. I am so relieved
I hope everyone is ok and all going good.
4x ICSI- Feb 10, Dec 11, Oct 12, Apr 13: :BFN:

ICSI- Feb 15: :BFP:
bab22 Born on 04/11/2015

ICSI - Aug 17 BFP
bab22 Born on 29/04/2018

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "babyh" (Apr 16th 2015, 8:19pm)

cheenab

What's Up?

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 9:46pm

Hiya ladies,

Jasper did you manage to get hold of the mw about your results?
Net hope the headaches are easing off? Make sure your drinking lots of water in this heat.
BabyH so pleased your scan went well :)
We've opted out of the Down syndrome test, I never had it with ds so really saw no point in getting it done this time either it would make no difference at all to us whatever the outcome.
My post earlier in the week was completely wrong, scan is 2 weeks tomorrow not 3 weeks haha!! Getting my days muddled so much lately!!!
Have still been so poorly the past few days, the doctor put me on antibiotics I really didn't want to have them but they assured me they are safe in pregnancy. Anyone else had to take them before in pregnancy?
So I now have a chest infection, throat infection and ear infection in both ears!!! Feel like my body is falling apart ;)
Have been trying so hard to get out of some shifts at work as really think the lack of sleep is not helping, have managed to get out of one this weekend so have only got Saturday to do, then not back there again till next Friday so fingers crossed can start to feel a bit better in that time!!!
My symptoms still keep coming and going, sickness is easing off a bit and now I seem to have a massive craving for salad!!!
It's all I keep thinking about :P
Still getting the sort of snot like discharge, jasper has yours eased off? Or is it just something that's there throughout?!! I really can't remember from last time!!!
Got my consultant app through yesterday 22nd may, not really too sure what they will say at the app etc!! But I'm going to be adamant that I really want to avoid a c section again at all costs!!!!!
Anyways will stop waffling on ;)

Hope you ladies are doing well xxxx

Friday, April 17th 2015, 2:02pm

Cheenab

Hope u feel well soon, looks like u have been hit all at once.
I have my consultant app too next Friday. I think these appointments are for people who are special case.
I am on heparin and aspirin so I am going to be seen by fetal medicine rather than ultrasound department.
I feel nauseas after lunch until the night but no vomiting. I hear if ur mother was sick than u tend to be sick. My mum was sick at 9 months only :-)

bab22 Born on 04/11/2015

ICSI - Aug 17 BFP
bab22 Born on 29/04/2018

What's Up?

Friday, April 17th 2015, 3:14pm

Sorry to butt in Cheenab but I had antibiotics for a chest infection in the first trimester and really needed it. Hope they work for quickly for you and they should and you'll start to feel so much better xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

cheenab

What's Up?

Saturday, April 18th 2015, 11:32pm

Thanks babyh & heather.
I know they wouldn't give you it if it wasn't safe, just can't help but worry!!
Starting to feel slightly more normal, can still barely hear but my chest and throat are not hurting as bad so the tablets must be doing the trick!!
Nausea seems to have come back the past couple of days, my poor dp was winging on at him that I really fancied jacket potato beans cheese the works and salad and pitta bread, he got it all ready for when I got home from work yesterday and I just felt sick as a pig, couldn't eat it!!! Felt really bad, bless him!!!
Just at work now on a night shift till 8am zzzzzzzz!!!!!!

How's everyone doing?? xx

Net

Sunday, April 19th 2015, 7:07am

Hi all

Ah Cheenab I'm sorry you're so poorly. Hope the tablets kick in more soon. Hope the night shift was ok.

My nausea was only made better by eating all the time - it's finally starting to get better now I have to say but absolutely starving all the time still - I am putting away a lot of food!

Jasper/ baby h how are you? Jasper dos you hear anything about your urine results? Babyh how long will your clinic keep you on meds for? I'm in the process of reducing my oestrogen and progesterone this week - will then just be on baby aspirin until baby is born I think - to try and keep my bp under control I believe.

Off to a christening this afternoon - I'm godmother - I have nothing to wear - bump has popped out again!

Xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Monday, April 20th 2015, 7:37am

Hi all,

Net I can't stop eating either!!!! How was the christening?

Cheenab how are you feeling? I really don't know how you are managing night shifts when you feel so poorly!

Babyh glad scan went well, I've got mine tomorrow!

I really think I have turned a corner now. I only feel sick if I get too hungryi(which is every few hours!!!!) and I am slightly less tired. I am so excited about my scan tomorrow! DS asked me yesterday why I have such a big tummy!!!! Once tbe scan is done I can tell him the real reason! Although I still don't understand why its quite so big already!!!! X

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

What's Up?

Monday, April 20th 2015, 10:36am

Awh how sweet Jasper that your DS has noticed your belly. I managed to get to about 17 weeks before my girls realised. I had put a maternity top on that does make me esp big whatever way it lies and they both said simultaneously why is your tummy so big is there a baby in there? Followed by a prompt pulling up my top to look at my belly and then squealing there is a baby in there!!

I am going through a mad hungry phase at the mo too but actually haven't put that much weight on which is very surprising. It must just be after first pregnancies that belly gets bigger. I finally measured my belly last night and it is 44" which is scandalous as measured that at 36 weeks last time and am only 31+4 at the mo!! It's all bump :snigger:
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

cheenab

What's Up?

Monday, April 20th 2015, 12:55pm

Horrible dream last night :( put me in a right bad mood today :(
DS seems to be on naughty overload today, I just want to curl up and go sleep!!!
Had my boss ring me earlier saying she might need me to do extra shift as another girl is off sick!!
Annoyed me a bit as no one would cover whilst I've been ill, and have really been looking forward to the fact that I didn't have to work there again till Friday!!!
Not a good day so far, ggrrrr!!!!!
Hope all you ladies are well?
That's really cute ds noticing jasper, do you think he is going to be excited when you tell him?
Did you find out what the results were about from your docs? xxx

Net

Monday, April 20th 2015, 10:18pm

Hi ladies

The christening was lovely thanks Jasper - my DD had a great time with all the other kids there too. Good luck for tomorrow! Xx

Cheenab how are you feeling? Hope you get out of your extra shifts. Hope DS is less naughty tomorrow! My DD goes through such phases with being naughty. Usually if she's ill she plays up massively.

Babyh how are you?

Anyone else in first tri? I can't believe I'm almost in the second now!

Not much to report here. - have been weaning myElf off my meds slowly as too scared to go cold turkey. Three more days of 1 cyclogest then I am done. I will not miss them!

Xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 3:02pm

How's everyone doing?

Had scan last night and all good! Date was moved forward abit EDD is now 2/11 making me 12+2. We opted out of downs screening but sonographer said she had to tell us she could see alot of fluid at back of neck and did we want her to measure it. If it was above 3.5mm she would have to refer us to foetal medicine regardless of the fact we said no to screening. What a dilema! We agreed to let her measure or I'd just be left wondering. It was very tense as we saw the numbers increase on the screen but it stopped at 3mm phew!!!! When I went to pay for pictures at the end she said no because she had worried us they were free. Other than that it was lovely, and I cried tears of joy when I saw baby on the screen. We're both getting so excited now. Announced the news on fb last night and my phone went crazy!!!! Told the kids and DS got a bit stroppyibutthink he was just over tired! DD keeps saying she has a baby in her tummy! My SIL txt me today asking when we are moving and getting a new car, I thought she was joking but seems she was serious! We have a large 3 bed house and 2 Ford focus' I think we'll manage but she is very matetialistic! I rarely hear from her or c her and it was very direct!

Had a lazy day today! Ds at school and dd at nursery. I had eyelash extensions for the first tine today and love them. It was a competition on fb that I won so it was free. I then had a wander round shops and got a few bits of maternity clothing and some new gel polishes abd have chilled on sofa this afternoon, lovely! X

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Net

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 8:06pm

Glad the scan went well - you're less than a week behind me!

I'm so tired and have to be up at 5 to get to Darlington ( from kent ) for the day for work. So off to bed shortly.

How is everyone? Xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Reg: Oct 11th 2014

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 9:35am

Hi all! Scan went fab, everything was just perfect. It was so amazing to finally see our baby :D still rather emotional about it now. I'm 9+1 today and finally booked in to see the midwife. it's 11th May so ill almost be 12 weeks by that point. Hoping she will get the doppler out to listen to hb.

Waves to everyone xxx

What's Up?

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 11:13am

Yipppe Net last day of cyclogest!!

Saffy so pleased your can went well. It's unlikely you MW will get doppler out until about week 16 at least. They are usually very reluctant as it can be hard to find the hb so early on with the doppler and it just leaves you feeling more anxious!
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Saturday, April 25th 2015, 11:39am

Hello lovely ladies

Had a consultant app yesterday as I am an IVF case.
All went well, although Dr was a bit surprised with all the meds I was taking as instructed by the private clinic, especially Clexane.

Net my clinic has put me off metformin, prednisolone (steroids) and gestone injections, after my 12 weeks scan last week. They still told me to take the 3x cyclogest presseries a day as I was in a very high dose of the gestone, so looks like I may be on that for another 3 weeks or so, up until 16wks possibly

I called them up to find out why I'm taking clexane and Aspirin, yet to hear from them!
Hope everyone's ok, I will be joining the second trimester now so hope to see you all there x

bab22 Born on 04/11/2015

ICSI - Aug 17 BFP
bab22 Born on 29/04/2018

Net

Sunday, April 26th 2015, 7:01pm

Cheenab and jasper I'm gonna make the move to second tri now too but will keep popping in until you join there!

Hope you're both well xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Monday, April 27th 2015, 6:16pm

I'll be joining you next week : D

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

cheenab

What's Up?

Monday, April 27th 2015, 6:55pm

Will hopefully be joining you all soon :)
Feeling so nervous about fri!!
Really doubting everything the past couple of days, and back to over analysing every little thing!!!
I swear I constantly feel like I'm peeing myself, is that normal?! And lots of snotty discharge too :(
See over thinking everything haha!!!

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Tuesday, April 28th 2015, 4:37pm

Try not to worry Cheenab, all sounds good to me!Although I have been worrying a bit too. I have been lucky enough to have been able to feel the baby move for a few weeks now, only faintly and irregular but just realised I have felt nothing today! My rational head keeps reminding me that I didn't feel anything with DS to past 20 weeks!

I was going to go in to Bristol shopping tomorrow for some maternity clothes as I have very little and we're off on holiday in 2 weeks. But I thought I'do a post on a fb selling group first and I have managed to buy loads of nice things at bargain prices. Very happy! :-D

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

cheenab

What's Up?

Wednesday, April 29th 2015, 3:30pm

Aw hope your feeling more at ease today jasper?

I wish I was, my positivity is flagging so much, just wish Friday would hurry up!!!!
Have got a night shift to do tonight, really not looking forward to that then hoping tomorrow flies by!!
My sickness seems to have eased off now, is that normal? And keep getting bliming cramps!!!
See why can't I stop worrying?!!! I think I've been relatively chilled out up until this past week :(

Hope your doing ok today :)
Anyone else still about in here?? xx

What's Up?

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 9:33am

Cheenab sickness easing is perfectly normal as is the cramping pet. It is a hard time I think when symptoms go and feeling movement but I'm sure all is good and you'll feel huge relief after Friday xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Net

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 2:59pm

My sickness went overnight at 10.5 weeks with DD. hope scan goes well tomorrow xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 5:34pm

How you feeling today Cheenab? Excited about tomorrow?

I feel huge! Off to cyprus in a few weeks and hoping in my bikini its obvious I am pregnant! Need to buy some new bras as the weekend as I have huge boobs to go with my huge belly!!!! Not a bad problem to have I guess! X

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

cheenab

What's Up?

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 6:24pm

That's reassuring thank you net. Hope your ok? How was dd first night in her bed?
Just keep getting horrible cramps the past few days, could just be stretching I guess!!!
I'm such a worrier, wish I could stop!!!
Thank you heather :)
Aww jasper, bet you look lovely with your little bump coming along!!
Mine just looks like wobbly flab still, but where I had my section before the sort of bulge your left with has started to pop out and go firmer now, guessing that's the uterus coming out?!!
Lucky you off on your hols, are the kids excited? xx

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 6:47pm

I really hope you can relax after tomorrow!

Yeah kids are so excited, can't inagine what they will be like when we actually go! It was a treat from MIL, we are very lucky!

Just ironing all my bargain maternity clothes! : D

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

cheenab

What's Up?

Monday, May 4th 2015, 8:58pm

I swear I keep feeling baby move!!! Only the smallest little fluttering but I'm definitely sure I'm not imagining it!!!!
Sickness still coming and going, also so are the cramps, but feeling a lot better about them now after the sonographer explaining about second pregnancies and cramps!!!
Anyone else still about in here?? Is it 13 or 14 wks for the second tri, I may have to pop over there earlier, little loner in here by myself rotf

1 registered user thanked already.

mim (04.05.2015)

Net

Monday, May 4th 2015, 9:02pm

Come on over! Xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

1 registered user thanked already.

Clarabel77 (04.05.2015)

Reg: Nov 3rd 2014

What's Up?
Pink twins on board :-)

Monday, May 4th 2015, 9:09pm

Your more than welcome in second trimester Cheenab! x
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.
IVF Nov 14 BFP :give_heart: :give_heart: It's TWINS!

2 beautiful girls arrived 8/6/2015, 7 weeks early but perfect. Kayla Grace 4lb1 and Sophia Faith 4lb 3.

Clare

blowkiss

Reg: Sep 22nd 2014

Saturday, August 22nd 2015, 10:50pm

Hi just got my bfp and just wondering if anyone else is at this stage??
1st icsi Nov 14 - bfn :-(
1st FET - Aug 15 - mmc 5wks :sniff:
2nd FET - Dec 15 - :BFP:

stac1

Reg: Jul 25th 2015

Children: DAUGHTER 13 YEARS OLD

Sunday, August 23rd 2015, 4:01pm

Hi suzie6 congratulations on your bfp

stac1

Sunday, August 23rd 2015, 4:03pm

: D Sorry don't know what happened there it didn't post the rest of my comment .. I got my bfp on the 12th August .. how are you feeling?

Sunday, August 23rd 2015, 6:56pm

Hi stac ah congrats to u too xx I have some cramping in my lower abdominal / pelvic area but I've googled it like crazy and it says it's normal as ur uterus is expanding and it also can put extra pressure on the ligaments which supports it. It actually has bed less noticeably today. I feel I bit nauses too but it's more like a lump stuck in my throat don't actually feel like I'm actually going to be sick. I also noticed last night that the veins in my tummy were quite prominent last night they have never been like that before but also googled that and they say ur pumping extra blood. Oh google is my new best friend lol. How u feeling have u got a date yet for ur scan?

Reg: Oct 17th 2009

Monday, August 24th 2015, 4:53am

Hi suzie, congrats on your BFP. I'm in the second tri now but just wanted to pop in to reassure you about the cramps. I had cramps, as well as sharp stabbing pains pretty much from 3dpt up until about 14/15wks most of the time, they have now eased up a bit but I still get them occasionally. They used to scare me half to death as have had 3 previous miscarriages. But as good old DR google says it's just all the ligaments, uterus etc expanding. I know it's really hard not to, but try not to panic and just enjoy being pregnant. Having said that I've only truly started to relax since I've felt movement. I guess when we've all waited so long for our little miracles, it's so hard to believe it's finally happening! Good luck for your scan, that is horrible isn't it?! Xx
TTC 8yrs
3 early mc
ICSI x 3 BFN
ICSI no 4 march/April :BFP:
1 [zx076] seen 7 wks.
bab21

stac1

Monday, August 24th 2015, 8:13pm

Hi suzie6

Oh I know the feeling iv been the same pains/cramps nausea and I am extremely tired all the time. I am googling everything as well lol every twinge r new feeling I freak out and Google and it's not always a good thing .. my scan is the 3rd September I'm so excited can't wait to just see if everything is going to plan but also very nervous .. do u know when your scan is ? Iv actually a question if u could help me with how many weeks would I be if I had my et on the 31st of July and my scan is the 3rd September I just don't know how they work it out ? Thanks xx

Monday, August 24th 2015, 8:49pm

Thanks smihel glad to hear everything is going well for u my cramps have gone today xx
Stac1 I haven't got my date yet for scan will hopefully receive that this week in the post oh that won't be long coming round for u. Did u have a 3 day or 5 day transfer?

stac1

Monday, August 24th 2015, 9:46pm

Oh that's good hopefully u receive it soon enough then and not have to wait too long .. It was a 5dt xx

Monday, August 24th 2015, 10:57pm

Stac according to a fet due date calculator ur 6 wks 3 days :) I'm 4 wks and 3 days :thumbsup:
Here's the link to the calculator FET 5-day Pregnancy Due Date and Fetal Development Calculator | IVF.ca
How's ur cramps now?

7 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

7 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE