You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Nov 3rd 2014

What's Up?
Pink twins on board :-)

Friday, December 12th 2014, 9:26pm

Hello ladies, hope your all keeping well.
I found out today that I'm having twins. Still can hardly believe it..I've waited all these years to get pregnant then 2 come along at the one time. I'm over the moon but also a bit anxious purely because I know twin pregnancies can have more complications. Everything seemed fine today with 2 good heartbeats and both growing so can only pray it will carry on that way.
:) xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.
IVF Nov 14 BFP :give_heart: :give_heart: It's TWINS!

2 beautiful girls arrived 8/6/2015, 7 weeks early but perfect. Kayla Grace 4lb1 and Sophia Faith 4lb 3.

Clare

blowkiss

Reg: Mar 5th 2014

Friday, December 12th 2014, 10:09pm

Hi clarabel, congratulations! Glad to hear both doing well, I'm only 2 weeks ahead of you so all being well, we could end up having our babies about the same time! Try not to worry about the complications, increased risk but odds still in your favour of having healthy babies x

Got my booking in appointment next week at last, excited! Sad case that I am! Makes it real though :)

Still no ms but plenty nausea. At its worst in evening for some reason. Taking any symptoms as a good sign though...
IVF #1 April 2014 Cancelled - OHSS so freeze all cycle
FET #1 July 2014 BFN
FET#2 Oct, :BFP:

Friday, December 12th 2014, 10:12pm

Ps are you taking pregnacare tablets? Do they make your wee smell really odd? Mine does, just trying to work out what it is!
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

What's Up?

Friday, December 12th 2014, 10:20pm

Thanks so much. Your right we could end up going around the same time. They said today that the likelihood is I will not go past 38 weeks with twins but I don't suppose we can tell just now.
My sickness has got worse since Tuesday and I'm still really struggling to eat but making myself eat small amounts throughout day.
I do take the pregnacare supplements and I know what you mean about your wee smelling...although mine has got worse since I found out I was pregnant.
That's great you got your appointment..it's amazing the things we get excited about. I'm back in 2 weeks for another scan and already excited about that.
Hope your nausea starts to ease up soon!
X
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

2 beautiful girls arrived 8/6/2015, 7 weeks early but perfect. Kayla Grace 4lb1 and Sophia Faith 4lb 3.

Clare

blowkiss

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Saturday, December 13th 2014, 8:52am

Oh Clarabel that's amazing. Having twins is absolutely amazing. Hard work for first few months but if you're organised it's ok but as they get older it is truly fab to see them playing together. Gives you time to do stuff yourself whilst they are playing away.

My twin pregnancy was really great. I had no issues whatsoever. Every pregnancy is different because my last pregnancy was terrible but have the most amazing perfect little 18 month year old running round.

Well we have our next scan on Monday and I cannot wait. It's been 8 weeks since last one and I'm terrified to make sure everything is ok. Just want it to be so much xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP
Twins Girls Born August 09 : D
Shock Natural BFP - Oct 12
Baby Girl Born June 13 : D
Shock Natural BFP during DR!! - October 14
Baby Boy Born June 15 : D
Another Shock Natural BFP!
Baby Girl Born January 17 : D
Hmcfeather's Diary of My Brood

What's Up?

Saturday, December 13th 2014, 10:18am

Thanks Heather. 3 wee girls, that's amazing! It is really exciting. We hardly slept a wink last night but think OH is more anxious than me because we have waited so long for this.
Are you keeping ok this pregnancy? Why has it been such a while since your last scan, or is that just normal?
I had myself in a panic before this scan worrying everything would be ok, and at the start was terrified to look at the screen incase I had been kidding myself on I was pregnant.
What are we all like?
:rollseyes:
X
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Reg: Feb 25th 2011

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 9:58pm

Congratulations Clarabel! We are also expecting twins and finding it hard to believe still! I am 15+2 today, my bump is measuring 20 weeks already!,

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx
ICSI PGD 2012 no transfer
ICSI PGD may 2013 no transfer
DIVF converted to IUI :BFN:
DIUI March 2014 :BFP: Ectopic

DIUI Sept 2014 :BFP: Twins!

What's Up?

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 11:07pm

Thanks Gingerbean, wishing the same to you. I'm only 8 weeks and I'm already loosing my waistline which I know sounds daft but nothing fits me. I'm actually looking forward to having a proper bump though if I'm honest.
Are you keeping ok? This morning I was getting serious twinges and started to panic a bit but it's passed now.
Wondering if I will ever stop panicking lol.
X
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Reg: Mar 20th 2013

Friday, December 19th 2014, 11:57am

Hi ladies, can I join you here? Clarabel, I think we are almost at exactly the same stage. I will be 8 weeks tomorrow after a FET. I had my scan on Monday and we saw one little heartbeat. We're over the moon but I am constantly worrying about everything. I don't think that will ever go away! For the past couple of days I've had quite a bit of cramping. I haven't had any bleeding or anything so hoping it's just everything stretching and making room for the baby. Have any of you had any cramps? x
Ashastar

IVF June 2014 :BFN: :tear:
FET Nov 2014 :BFP: smile2

What's Up?

Friday, December 19th 2014, 1:06pm

Congratulations Ashatar! We are very close in dates, I was 8 weeks yesterday.
I totally get you about being anxious. I have been the same. I'm getting loads of pulling sensations and twinges in both sides and although I'm a bit more relaxed about it now it still worries me. I think when you have been through so much to get to this stage it's only natural to have more worries. Do you have another scan booked? I'm back on Christmas Eve and hoping these wee ones are growing well.
X
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Friday, December 19th 2014, 1:52pm

Thanks for replying clarabel. It makes me feel better to know that others are feeling the same cramps and twinges. I've read that as long as there is no bleeding there's no need to worry so I'm just trying to relax. Easier said than done lol! Lucky you getting another scan on Christmas Eve. I don't get another one until 12 weeks which seems like an absolute age away! I've just seen that you are expecting twins. That's amazing! Double congratulations to you! x
Ashastar

What's Up?

Friday, December 19th 2014, 6:11pm

Thanks Ashastar, initially I was a bit panicked but really excited now.
I think I'm getting extra scans because it's twins so not really sure what the normal is.
I'm sure that twinges and cramps are par for the course first trimester from what I've read although I still consult Dr Google on a fairly regular basis :)
X
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 9:28am

Congratulations ashastar!

I am now 15+6 and have had cramps, twinges, pulling sensations, shooting pains, pains that feel like someone is pinching me really hard and a little bit of spotting just before 12 week scan! There is no point in saying dont worry but try and put your worries in a place where you can rationalise them as the changes going on inside you are pretty big! Especially with twins! Just try and enjoy it! I have worried every single day, every time I've gone to the toilet, every pain and its ruining the experience. I paid for a 16 week scan yesterday just to check all was ok and I am making a promise to myself today that I am going to stop worrying.

As for your waistline Clarabel say goodbye! I had to swap my work pant for maternity ones around 8 weeks just for comfort! At my 15 week midwife check my stomach was measuring 20 weeks already! I am we'll and truly in maternity clothes now and I am in love with my bump!

Wishing you both a healthy and happy pregnancy, hi to hmcfeather and highlander, hope you are both doing well xx

Rachael*

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 22nd 2010

Children: Two boys & One girl :)

What's Up?
Keep growing little baby :pray:
Mummy & Daddy love you xx

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 12:10pm

Hi girls just popping in to wish you all a very happy xmas xx
Gingerbean will you be founding out the sexes of babies?
The girls are right every time you feel a pain or anything you automatically think its bad news, but our bodies go through so much during pregnancy its such a worrying time. xx
starsmile Rachael's Diary

FET August 2014 = :BFP: bab10

What's Up?

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 10:36am

Hi ladies hope your all well.
Was just wondering if any of you have had a urine infection during pregnancy. I was at docs this morning and been prescribed trimethoprin for a uti and now my anxieties have increased all over again.
First of all I don't want to take the antibiotic incase it harms the babies although the doc said it's safe.
I'm also worried incase a urine infection could be harmful in pregnancy.
It's so typical, I've never had a urine infection in my life and one comes along now.
X
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 4:53pm

Hi clarabel, I read some antibiotics need to be avoided in pregnancy but others are safe- I'm sure the trimethoprim will be fine if doc said so. Are you finding anything to the contrary?

I've been plagued by cystitis most of my adult life, sometimes it clears up with unsweetened cranberry juice, other times I've had to take antibiotics. I had a flare up a few years back but couldn't get an appointment with doc (Easter weekend) by the time I did get antibiotics they didn't work, infection spread to kidneys and I was on multiple tablets for weeks, and poorly for a good couple of weeks. So long story short, short dose of trimethoprim is probably better option in the long run!

Thrush is quite common after antibiotics, so recommend you avoid sugar / eat natural (pasteurised) yogurt over next few days to keep it at bay x

Congrats ashastar! Same here I'm afraid, freak out all the time! Another appointment tomorrow, not sure if get a scan or not though, was hoping I would so we could tell parents over Christmas but then again, read scans not 100% safe, so don't know if I want another one so soon!

Glad to hear everything going ok ginger bean, hope you can keep your promise!

Haven't been able to button jeans for weeks either, but always suffered from bloating so guess that's a big factor. bought some work trousers from m&s the other day, flat front but elastic at back so really comfy and don't think anyone's noticed. Office is freezing so wear a fleece at my desk which hides a multitude of sins! Christmas do was a different story, had to wear a black dress and black jacket as nothing else fitted, looked a bit morbid but don't think anyone guessed what it was hiding!

Full of the cold just now, no beechams sucks :(

Happy Christmas to you too Rachael, hope it's a good one x. Hi to anyone I've missed!
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

What's Up?

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 11:38pm

Hi Highlander thanks for your reply. I called the clinic and they said trimethoprin is used regularly in first trimester for urine infections and said best to take it so I really need to take there advice because as you say, I don't want it to get worse.
I know what you mean about clothes, I'm loving elastic wastes but not wanting to wear maternity trousers just yet.
I hope your cold clears up soon and you feel better for Christmas.
Hope you other ladies are well too and have a lovely Christmas
Xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 3:28pm

Thanks clarabel, feeling a bit better today, sore throat giving way to a rather disgusting snotty nose!! Had scan at clinic and wee one is doing great, measuring bang on 10+6 which is what I worked out from transfer date, lovely sonographer even gave us a photo "as it's Christmas"! absolutely delighted :). will have another scan in a few weeks to get Edd and do the nt test. Just debating if well tell our parents now or wait till next scan...
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

What's Up?

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 6:56pm

Hi Highlander that's great your feeling a bit better. Glad your scan went well and how lovely that you got a wee picture.
My plan initially was to tell our parents at Christmas but I've now decided to hold off a bit. Although my mum may be a bit suspicious at me being so sick and looking like death. ;(
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

What's Up?

Friday, December 26th 2014, 2:31pm

Well ladies I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and are relaxing with your feet up today being pampered for the very special ladies that you all are! I am unfortunately stuck in work today but getting through a load of stuff.

Had a really lovely day with all my family over and dinner went well. I hear a few of you mention about twinges, pains, expanding waistlines etc. This is my third pregnancy and they have all been totally different. Aches, pains and twinges are all totally normal. I was in maternity trousers from 7 weeks with the twins but was all bump but this time I'm ony just in them. They are very comfy though. I highly recommend them, lol!! It is hard sometimes to try to relax and enjoy being pregnant given the issues we have all had to a lesser or greater extent to get pregnant but once you are pregnant please please try to enjoy. It is a magical experience and worrying won't change anything. Most ladies who fall pregnant naturally don't know the concerns or haven't become connected to someone here that has not had a good outcome so I think it squews our thinking slightly.

Stay positive (easier said than done I know) and enjoy the rest of the christmas and new year period because next christmas is going to be totally different!!

I'm going to head over to 2nd tri board and can't wait for you all to join me : D
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Friday, December 26th 2014, 3:49pm

Hi ladies, belated Christmas wishes! Know what you mean clarabel, we keep going to tell them then hold off, just in case. Will hit 12 weeks on the first so, all being well, prob tell immediate family then. Hopefully see you on the 2nd tri board soon heather!
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

What's Up?

Monday, December 29th 2014, 10:46pm

Hiya ladies. Hope your all doing well and had a lovely Christmas. I had a very chilled time but back to work tomorrow. ;(
Heather hope to be joining you in 2nd tri board in a couple of weeks.
Highlander I always thought I'd be shouting It from the roof tops when I found out I was pregnant but my cautious nature is kicking in big time. Once I have had my 12 week scan I will be more relaxed.
I'm actually worried about going back to work tomorrow because I have been so sick this past week and I'm not wanting my colleagues to guess just yet. I'm a nurse in a very busy oncology ward and it's hard to hide anything from
Anyone in there. Also my work uniform is starting to get very tight..hopefully they will think I've had too many quality street over Christmas! ;)
Take care ladies!
X
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Monday, December 29th 2014, 10:56pm

Hi ladies, hope everyone had a good Christmas. We told both sets of parents our news on Christmas Day and everyone is over the moon. I was going to wait until the 12 week scan but we are too excited! It's made it seem more real now but I'm still feeling anxious in case anything goes wrong. Still waiting patiently on the letter for my next scan xx
Ashastar

What's Up?

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 9:25pm

Happy new year all you ladies! Exciting year ahead for us all. Ashastar your family must have been delighted, such lovely news to hear on Christmas Day. Hope you get your scan appointment soon. I think I have resigned myself to the fact I will probably be anxious until I hold these babies in my arms and know there ok. Although I do feel less anxious than I was in the first few weeks. Here's to 2015 and healthy pregnancies for us all.
X
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

What's Up?

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 1:10pm

Absolutely ladies here is to a fantastic 2015 xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Tab

Ace

Reg: Jul 15th 2014

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 8:46pm

Hi ladies
Is it okay if I join you? I'm 7+4 pregnant with twins. Congratulations to everybody!!!

Clarabell- I completely missed you're having twins too on the other thread!!! I was obviously over the moon to find out but I am slightly scared I won't lie. How are you feeling? Hope you're doing great. I keep telling myself millions of women have had twins and more healthily and happily.

I'm so grateful to my babies. Here's to amazingly healthy pregnancies and births for us all xxxxxx

What's Up?

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 9:11pm

Sorry Tab I just private messaged you, didn't see this post.
I'm so happy for you, but your right about it being scary too, we waited for so long to get to this stage so we're gonna worry about things going wrong. Apart from being really sick I am just knackered and getting bigger by the minute. I'm thinking I'm going to have to share my news with family soon although I wanted to wait until next scan but my symptoms are making it quite obvious, especially in work. It's so exciting to see more twins being expected on here.

:rollseyes:
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Friday, January 9th 2015, 9:37pm

Hi ladies, how are you all getting on? I can't believe it's nearly time for some of us to a move to the 2nd trimester board lol!

I had my scan this morning and everything was perfect. The baby is measuring 11 weeks and 1 day although I'm only 10 weeks and 6 days so I was happy with that. It was an amazing feeling finally seeing it properly on the screen xx
Ashastar

What's Up?

Friday, January 9th 2015, 11:29pm

Hi Ahastar, i was thinking the same today! Great your scan went well and all is looking good, it's just amazing to see the scans I think, and I found it a bit weird when they told me at last scan I was measuring 4 days ahead with the babies even though I know how far along I am. Hopefully that's a positive sign
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

What's Up?

Friday, January 9th 2015, 11:44pm

Oops that posted before I was done, this seems to be playing up a bit today!
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Clarabel77" (Jan 9th 2015, 11:49pm)

Tab

Ace

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 6:59pm

Hi ladies
Does anybody else worry about symptoms disappearing? I know I shouldn't worry but it's so hard! Im 8+5 with twins and have been having intense nausea, but I'm not feeling anywhere near as bad as last week. We saw two healthy heartbeats measuring exactly what they should at 7+2, I know that symptoms can come and go but I'm just worried about the stupid internet reading I've been doing of the various things that can go wrong especially with twins.
I have a scan on Friday and I'll be 9+2, I'm really trying to not worry but it seems so far away!
Any tips on keeping calm and sane would be greatly appreciated xxxx

What's Up?

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 7:44pm

Tab I know it's hard not to panic but symptoms do come and go, the past few days I hadn't been sick at all then this morning it was back with a vengeance when my other half was making a cooked breakfast. Google can freak you out sometimes , I've tried to stop symptom checking every 5 minutes because it was driving me insane. I know I worry more with it being twins too so I can see where your coming from. Enjoy the days where you feel better if you can
X
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Tab

Ace

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 7:52pm

Thanks Clare, I know I'm super worrying but with it being two little ones it really is double the worry don't you think?
Has your sickness been on and off too? I never thought I would want m/s back to be laid on the sofa again- but I really do!!
I'm going to take your advice and try and enjoy the relief whilst I can, PMA all the way.
I say this every Sunday but this is deffo the last googling I ever do, there are far too many awfully sad stories out there that make complications seem common.
Tania xxx

What's Up?

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 8:19pm

It definitely is double the worry..preparing us for double trouble once there here I think. :)
I'm totally with ya on the worrying though, as I've said before I'm a gold star worrier!
Your scan will be here in no time so hang in there and step away from google lol
X
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

What's Up?

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 8:35pm

Ladies symptoms do disappear and it really doesn't mean there's anything to worry about. Generally speaking you'll have about 8-10 weeks without symptoms and before you get to feel your little ones kick. Scans are really reassuring. All I can say is that my twin pregnancy was a breeze. After all the scary stuff out there in google I would honestly say don't google. It isn't helpful. If you've a query FZ is a sensible place to ask a query. Most twin pregnancies are just fine and you are looked after more closely so that helps with the reassurance.

Please please try to enjoy this incredibly special time because before you know it you have two amazing babies in your arms, you'll be shattered but overjoyed and will miss your bump xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Tab

Ace

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 9:04pm

Thank you so much -it makes me feel so much better talking to you guys.

There is too much info out there that isn't helpful but chatting to you makes me calm it!

Xxx

What's Up?

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 9:21pm

Heather what your saying makes total sense, and I'm really really hoping this twin pregnancy is a breeze too!
Hope your keeping well.
I agree that this forum is helpful too and much better at google for getting answers to anxieties... ;)
X
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 11:31am

hi all,

I just wanted to 2nd what Heather said about symptoms, I posted a few times about fluctuating symptoms, constantly worrying that there was something wrong! My boobs went up and down, the sickness came and went (although didn't ever go for that long), I had spotting at 12 weeks and convinced myself that I was miscarrying. Had a private scan at 15+5 as I was convinced they had just disappeared (I know I'm mental!) Still got a long way to go but 19+3 with twins today and very excited!

Tab

Ace

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 1:32pm

Hi ladies
Hope everyone's keeping well and pregnancies are going smoothly.

Gingerbean, Heather and Clare- your wise words are very true thank you. And it has turned round again and I feel like I'm powering through sea sickness again 24 hours a day. I've had to temporarily move offices as my normal office toilets are down two flights of stairs snd through a corridor. I wouldn't make it ever!

How are you all getting on?
Tania xxx

Tab

Ace

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 1:34pm

Gingerbean - reassurance scan sounds like the way to go! It's awful feeling like something's not right. Do you feel more relaxed now at 19wks? Congrats!!!! Woooohoo to twins!!! Xxxxx

What's Up?

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 1:50pm

Hey ladies, Gingerbean it doesn't sound mental at all, I think we can all relate to these anxieties! Your sickness sounds awful Tab, mine has started to ease. No sickness for two days just the odd nausea feeling..woohoo!
Gingerbean I can't wait to be at your stage and feel I can relax a bit more although it is flying in so far.
Tab are you showing already, I felt I had a bump almost instantly and it is expanding daily..went out and bought some maternity jeans yesterday and they are unbelievably comfy. Wish I had got them sooner.
X
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Tab

Ace

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 9:05pm

Awesome news about the sickness freedom Clare!!!
Yes totally feel like I'm showing, I can't wear any of my jeans. Not sure if it's the truck loaf of toast I'm eating though as I never used to eat bread. I had to buy leggings as they were the only comfortable thing I could think of to wear.
Oooooh I'm definitely going to invest in maternity jeans.
Tania x

What's Up?

Friday, January 16th 2015, 3:43pm

Not sure if it is still on but Mamas & Papas had a good sale on online recently and I got a load to stuff at really reasonable price!
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

What's Up?

Saturday, January 17th 2015, 12:14am

Hi Heather, hope your well. We were on the mamas and papas website the other night and there was still some great sale stuff. I'm going to wait a few weeks and start looking at getting some stuff. I'm still trying not to get ahead of myself, but now I've had my 12 week scan I'm giving myself permission to make a few (small) purchases. ;)
X
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Sunday, January 18th 2015, 8:33am

Hi all,

My recommendation for maternity jeans are a pair by mamalicios which Next sell, super comfy xxx

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Clarabel77 (21.01.2015)

Pip

Reg: Feb 11th 2013

Children: 1 Labradoodle, my furry baby

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 4:39pm

Hi ladies, u r all a bit further ahead than me I am 7+2 today. I am getting some sorta pulling pressure type pain in my lower stomach does this ring a bell for anyone? It seems to happen in the late afternoon so I don't know if it's the way I'm sitting in work that's causing it
xx
Pip :thumbup:

1st IVF Nov 2013 - mmc (blighted ovum)
2nd IVF ICSI sept 2014 - freeze all
Dec2014 FET :BFP: :BFP: it's twins xxx

What's Up?

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 6:02pm

Hi Pip, what your describing I had too, and it freaked me out (like most things do these days lol).
It used to take my breath away sometimes because it could be quite sharp and I remember coming on here and asking the same thing. I still do get pulling sensations and I think it's everything stretching and making room for babies. Hope your ok otherwise and same to rest of you ladies xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

Pip

Reg: Feb 11th 2013

Children: 1 Labradoodle, my furry baby

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 6:17pm

Thanks clarabel, we r all the same I think worry about everything thanks for reassurance.
Hope u r doing well
And the rest of u lovely ladies, I think most of u r over in 2nd tri now, can't wait to get there
::P xx
Pip :thumbup:

1st IVF Nov 2013 - mmc (blighted ovum)
2nd IVF ICSI sept 2014 - freeze all
Dec2014 FET :BFP: :BFP: it's twins xxx

Rachael* (23.01.2015)

Rachael*

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 22nd 2010

Children: Two boys & One girl :)

What's Up?
Keep growing little baby :pray:
Mummy & Daddy love you xx

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 9:07pm

Wont be long before your in the 2nd tri..
Your get loads of different little pains, your body changes so much during pregnancy esp when your carrying twins xx
starsmile Rachael's Diary

FET August 2014 = :BFP: bab10

Pip (23.01.2015)

Tab

Ace

Saturday, January 24th 2015, 10:35am

Hi Pip
Just wanted to say congratulations!!! How are you feeling? Hope you're doing well.
I had this a lot and still do have that pulling feeling - it felt like a stitch at some points where I couldn't stand up straight. Sometimes it felt in the same place repeatedly for a full day, other times more spread out. My midwife said it's completely normal and can feel like period cramps at times.
When I went for a scan at the fertility clinic the nurse said the same that it can be your uterus stretching out & ligaments stretching . Interestingly she also said it can be your ovaries as they are enlarged after ivf and then pregnancy hormones further stimulate them. She also said little cysts form on your ovaries after egg collection as your follicles fill with fluid, which happens everytime but on bfp it's all stimulated down there more so you can feel it.
Sorry for the big message! Hearing all those reasons made me feel loads better and relax a bit so hope it helps you. Especially the cyst reason.
I think feetility clinics should give us information on this for bfp's, it really would have helped me to know what common symptoms to expect.
Take care & chat soon xxxx

3 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

3 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE