You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: May 6th 2013

Sunday, September 8th 2013, 9:42am

I'm Gona wait and phone the midwife tomorrow. Just coz it's the same as last time so I know they will just send me home and say rest.
It's brown, and less than last time, so I'm trying to forget about it.
I emailed the private place that's in inverness and they said they can't scan me until the 21st, dh isn't here then so that's no use.
Where about did u get yours tiggs? How accommodating with dates were they?
X
Me : 32 DH : 29
TTC 2 yrs
IVF aug 13 :BFP: but mmc at 11 wks bigcloud
FET 2014....

Tiggs

Star

Reg: May 14th 2009

Children: Two precious baby girls thanks to ICSI! XXX

Sunday, September 8th 2013, 1:52pm

If its brown blood its supposed to be old blood. Could it have started after your 7 week scan? I had a little bit of brown spotting after mine. We went to Babes in the Womb in Edinburgh. I only phoned on Monday and they could fit us in for Saturday. We'd been there before for a 4D one with DD. They're good but a bit far for you to travel. X

TTC 6yrs
ICSI Jul 09 OHSS :-(
FET Oct 09:BFN: :-(
FET Jan 10:BFN: :-(
ICSI Jun 10:BFP: precious DD born Feb 11 : D
FET Oct-Jan 12/13 chemical pregnancy ;(
ICSI Jul 13:BFP: :)

Sunday, September 8th 2013, 6:02pm

Well it's Aberdeen, Ed or Glasgow, makes no difference really. The joys of living in the sticks!
TTC 2 yrs
FET 2014....

Tiggs

Star

Friday, September 13th 2013, 5:29pm

Hello,

How's everyone?

Ellie - has your spotting stopped? Did you book a private scan?

All fine here. Still nauseous and very tired - all good though. I think I'm starting to feel baby move more now if that's possible? Felt something at 9 weeks and been feeling things now and again since but it has now increased. Would like to think being my 2nd pregnancy I can tell the difference between gas and feral movements anyway!!!

Hope everyone is well.

X

TTC 6yrs

Tiggs

Star

Friday, September 13th 2013, 5:30pm

FETAL movements! Not feral, OMG!!!

TTC 6yrs

Friday, September 13th 2013, 8:30pm

No, it's not stopped. That's 2 wks now of spotting.
I had an appointment with the consultant 2 days ago, had an internal scan, which showed a HB but he only measured the baby at 6 plus 2, which is like no growth in over a wk. however DH is convinced it's because the machine was way cheaper than the one in Edinburgh..
Anyway the doc wasn't so optimistic, just said well women miscarry and we don't know why.
And to come back in a wk for another scan.
I had bloods done and the pregnancy hormone has increased in the last wk so midwife says that's a good sign.
Just got to wait.
Got my 12 wk scan date though from hospital- at 15 wks!!
Glad all is well with you.
: D xx
TTC 2 yrs
FET 2014....

Friday, September 13th 2013, 8:37pm

Hi guys...

Ive been away on hols for a week, just thought id pop in and say hi... Ellie, i had LOADS of brown spotting after my first scan, over 2 weeks.... Never went red and all was okay.... Thinking of you as i know how alarming and annoying (if going on and on) it can be. Xxx

AFM, not sure i can feel anything yet, but my boobs are getting massive! And still a bit tender.... Weird! Im about 15 weeks now, thought that would start to ease off!
Xxx
Sparky.x.

Friday, September 13th 2013, 8:42pm

Ps. Kim, hope youre okay xxx
Sparky.x.

Reg: Jul 7th 2010

Children: one on the way

Saturday, September 14th 2013, 8:37am

Hi ladies can I join you?
I haven't been on the site for a while had my 3rd ivf in July we got our 1st BFP on the 23rd August and had our scan yesterday there is one little miracle in there with a good strong heart beat we've never been so happy :)

I was having a bit of bleeding and brown stuff for the last 3 days so we were thinking the worst but the blood was from a torn bruise in my uterus and it has stopped now. The clinic said its nothing to worry about. So we're discharged and have to call the midwife. I don't have any symptoms at all just yet x

How is everyone else feeling today?
xxx

MY DIARY

She fears to hope because disappointment is standing outside the nearest door - and yet she never gives up.

13xclomid 2009-2010 3xClomid 2011 all :BFN:
1st IVF January 2011 :BFN:

IVF #2 March/April 2012 :BFN:

Fialor

Reg: Mar 18th 2013

Saturday, September 14th 2013, 9:23am

Welcome Strawberrie, glad you are feeling much better.

Sparky, I am only 11 weeks but my boobs are still so tender that it is not even funny. I have stopped running/hurrying anywhere as when my boobs bounce (and I am a D almost DD cup), they hurt like hell. When pulling clothes on I have to be careful so as not to brush the clothes against my nipples 8|
Hope yours are not as bad as that.

Ellie Honey, I am sorry you are still bleeding. That sounds like a very insensitive doctor! It is a good sign with the bloods though. I am still waiting to see the midwife and then our 12 week scan can be booked in. Though I have had two scans already, one I paid for privately.

Tiggs, if it were feral movements, we would have a world first - the human carrying the feral baby ^^
Hope you are doing ok.

Afm, I have spent the last four/five weeks incredibly nauseated with no actual vomiting and a few dry heaves. I was so tired that I spent most of last week and this week working from home and taking naps in the middle of the day. I felt so knackered by lunch time that it was no joke.
Thankfully feeling much better the last couple of days. I feel like it has now become more of a mild evening sickness.
And I have mild diarrhoea (sorry tmi). I said to my husband last night as I run for the bathroom that "this baby better do what I tell it when it's born!"

I hope everyone else is doing well.
Me - 35
DH - 42
TTC - 3 years
Cause - unexplained infertility
Treatment - IVF
Our IVF Journey

Sunday, September 15th 2013, 9:06am

Morning ladies

Thanks for the welcome Fialor how far along are you? I hope you sickness etc ;) is calming down a bit. I have been really tired to usually by 2.30 I could sleep anywhere but I don't think my boss would like that lol it does pass tho after about an hour but I'm usually in bed by 9.30!!

Nothing much to report here. How's everyone else getting on??? I hope you're all ok

Xx

MY DIARY

She fears to hope because disappointment is standing outside the nearest door - and yet she never gives up.

Sunday, September 15th 2013, 9:08am

Oops sorry Fialor just seen you're 11 weeks not long til you join the 2nd tri thread exciting xx

MY DIARY

Sunday, September 15th 2013, 6:35pm

Welcome Strawberrie and massive congratulations! Yes the tiredness is overwhelming, just hope you d ont get too nauseous too!
Im isupposed to be in 2nd tri but there arent many there at my stage so popping in here to say hi to everyone!

Fialor, no my boobs arent that bad now, just surprised how big and how tender still! Bump pretty big now... Got old maternity clothes finally out of actic today :) yay, hopefully will be more comfy now! Bit concerned ive not told many people so theyre going to guess now i reckon.

Ellie, try to stay positive... I had soooo much spotting (brown) it actually got me annoyed rather than worried after a while!
Tiggs and TP, glad youre well, and anyone else ive forgotten.

So, the Autumn seems to be here with a bang, been in this afternoon playing cars and watching movies with DS and eating a massive roast-yum! Need to keep a tab on weight gain, ive started exercising again now which has been lovely. After my mc last year i did no exercise at all in first 12 weeksvthis time (just in case, bonkers really!)

Bye for now
Xxxx
Sparky.x.

Sunday, September 15th 2013, 9:11pm

Thanks guys.
Glad to hear everyone is well.
I've not been exercising and it's so difficult, driving me insane.
I will do the same and if I make 12wks I will start swimming and walkin more then.
Thanks for the positive stories.
X
TTC 2 yrs
FET 2014....

Friday, September 20th 2013, 7:46am

Just thought I'd let you know, doc thinks I've had a mmc.
Had a scan at 9+2 and the embryo still only measured 6+3, but the sac was 7+3, and no heartbeat was found.
I think I'm struggling more that its still not passed.
Doc says he will scan again next wk just to make sure , and then decide what to do.
I've had no cramps, just very light spotting for 2 Wks- which has now totally stopped.
Why do our bodies play tricks on us.
Anyway, sorry for my sad story.
I really hope everyone here is great
X
TTC 2 yrs
FET 2014....

Tiggs

Star

Friday, September 20th 2013, 8:49am

Oh Ellie I'm so very sorry to read this :-( How awful for you. It must be so hard having to wait another week before knowing what will happen. Thinking of you. xxx

TTC 6yrs

Friday, September 20th 2013, 8:55am

Ellie I'm so sorry. I don't know what else to say. Do you have enough support around u? do your clinic offer counselling? You are in my thoughts xxx

MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 2nd 2009

Children: Beautiful Jessica Mae x Holly and Elliot!

Friday, September 20th 2013, 1:34pm

Ellie I'm really sorry to read up news x
3 X ICSI
Jessica Mae Duffety born sleeping on 9 January 2011 (21+2) - TS and HLHS
Holly and Elliot Duffety born on 16 October 2011 (25+6)
Natural Surprise - Matthew Evan Duffety born sleeping on 11 October 2013 (15+5)

Fialor

Friday, September 20th 2013, 7:11pm

I am so sorry Ellie. I know how awful it feels. But hopefully you will know one way or the other soon and be able to move on.
My heart goes out to you Hon.
Let's know how you get on and please vent on here, we will provide as much support as we can. grouphug
Me - 35
DH - 42
TTC - 3 years
Treatment - IVF
Our IVF Journey

Friday, September 20th 2013, 8:33pm

Thanks guys. Horrible being stuck in limbo just waiting to go through it all. Trying to make plans for the rest of the yr before starting fet in jan or feb
Just makes u appreciate what u have.
Look after yourselves and ur families.
X
TTC 2 yrs
FET 2014....

Saturday, September 21st 2013, 1:46am

Hi Ellie.

So sorry to hear that. I had a mmc last Nov. if it is a mmc, stay positive that it has happened but this one was not meant to be... I was in bits after mine last year but hopefully back on the road to where i was now. Your body will be very receptive as youve been preg moving into fet/further treatment. Hope youre okay and do askbfor any advice here (or as Fialor said, do rant!).

Big hugs xxxxxxxx
Sparky.x.

Wopple

Reg: Sep 18th 2012

What's Up?
I'm pregnant!!

Friday, October 18th 2013, 8:54pm

Hi all, hoping I can join th thread. Haven't seen many posts for few weeks but I'm currently 6w5d pregnant with my heart beat scan next Wednesday. Finding it a mixture of nerves and excitement, do people know if there are any success rates for this?

I'm getting sore boobs when my bra is off and they've definitely swollen, also now suffering from feeling very tired but have always been a bit lazy! I'm getting few twinges here and there and still on cyclogest pessaries so panic whenever I feel a leak.

Anyway enough about me, I hope there's some other ladies here to talk to x
TTC 4 yrs+

IVF Dec 12. 27 eggs 0 fertilised
ICSI June 13 FET :BFN: 5 frozen
ICSI FET Sept 13 :BFP: [zx076] bab22 Leo Rex born 30/05/2014

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 9:11pm

Hi Wopple!

Congratulations and welcome to the first tri!
Im 20 weeks tomorrow so in 2nd tri but wanted to say hi!
Just try and relax and not sure about stats... Hope others will join you soon... Will pop back and see how youre doing! Xx
Sparky.x.

Fialor

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 9:58pm

Hi Wopple.
Congratulations and welcome to the first trimester.
I can imagine how nerve wrecking it is when it is so early now. But keep your spirits up and hope for all the best.
It is the most amazing thing to have happened to me.
All the best.
Me - 35
DH - 42
TTC - 3 years
Treatment - IVF
Our IVF Journey

Reg: Nov 30th 2009

Children: twin boys

Thursday, October 24th 2013, 11:29am

Hello ladies,

May I join you all? I haven't been on for a while, since i had my twin boys through ICSI. BUT we have had a shock natural BFP!!! over the moon but still got all the first tri worries going on. I am 8 weeks today and feeling sick as anything but actually that is fine as i find it quite reassuring.

Hope you are all feeling OK. I look forward to us all being on this journey together xxxx

From Shell xxxx
TTC for no 1 for 3 years
ICSI Dec '09 - 1 egg collected - did not fertilise.
ICSI no 2 July '10 - BFP! Oscar 2.2lb and Zack 2.9lb born 17.1.11 - 12 weeks early, tiny but perfect xxx

Reg: Aug 16th 2012

Children: We have a beautiful little girl and a boy now expecting another little one

Sunday, December 8th 2013, 11:24am

Hi ladies I would also like to join ... cant beleive I am in here again so soon after having my baby boy (20weeks) I have never gotten pregnant so quickly! Having our little boy must have boosted my fertility or something. Not looking forward to the cervical stitch being put in again and the clexane injections but as long as it will help baby survive thats the important thing.

So when are all u lovely ladies due? X
1 DD born Oct 07 8lb 5 oz***** 3 Miscarriages at 15, 14 and 5 weeks****1 DS born july 13 8lb 9oz***1DD born Aug 14 7lb 11oz!

Reg: Jan 18th 2010

Children: Still hoping and praying for our little miracle

What's Up?
I'm so so so blessed to finally have a gorgeous son. We love you so much baby boy

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 3:42pm

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone else is currently in the first trimester? I'm 7 weeks pregnant so only just starting off on my first ever BFP. It's been a long road but I am so happy to be hear. Although a little scared I have to admit when we found out it was twins! haha smile2
Pam

2010 - 2012
2 x Full ICSI cycles :BFN:
4 x FET :BFN:

No treatment. Got married to my amazing, loving man [zx072]

Full ICSI cycle and lucky number 7 :BFP: one poor little one stopped at 8 weeks.
Lewis, born 15.11.14 happy and healthy and weighing 5lb 11.5 oz. Gorgeous boy, we love you so much lurve lurve

Pam's (Miss Anderson) ICSI Diary.

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Tuesday, November 11th 2014, 3:20pm

Hello ladies : D

Just wondering if there are any other ladies here in the first trimester who fancy chatting your way through the madness?? I'm currently feeling pretty crappy so hoping in a strange way that is a good sign! My DH is so excited that he told a couple of people in work who have seemingly told the world!! We work in the same job but different locations and it has got back to my team. I really hadn't wanted to disclose to my boss so early but reckon I will need to rather than he hear it through gossip. It's terrible to say but I have a massive promotion interview in a month and I didn't want it known before then as I work in a very male dominated business and not so sure it wouldn't go against me!

Hope everyone else is surviving xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP
Twins Girls Born August 09 : D
Shock Natural BFP - Oct 12
Baby Girl Born June 13 : D
Shock Natural BFP during DR!! - October 14
Baby Boy Born June 15 : D
Another Shock Natural BFP!
Baby Girl Born January 17 : D
Hmcfeather's Diary of My Brood

Reg: Feb 25th 2011

Tuesday, November 11th 2014, 3:38pm

Hi hmcfeather!

Congratulations on your BFP! How exciting and great not having to go through another cycle! I had to tell work quite early as I was under our local EPU with a suspected ectopic so going for scans etc I couldn't hide it! How far along are you? I'm 10 weeks tomorrow with twins! Looking forward to chatting x
ICSI PGD 2012 no transfer
ICSI PGD may 2013 no transfer
DIVF converted to IUI :BFN:
DIUI March 2014 :BFP: Ectopic

DIUI Sept 2014 :BFP: Twins!

Reg: Mar 5th 2014

Tuesday, November 11th 2014, 6:19pm

Hi Heather and Gingerbean, congratulations to you both! OTD tomorrow for me so got everything crossed I'll be joining you...
IVF #1 April 2014 Cancelled - OHSS so freeze all cycle
FET #1 July 2014 BFN
FET#2 Oct, :BFP:

Friday, November 14th 2014, 8:25am

Hi heather & ginger, officially joining you now! Very early days (about 5 weeks) and trying not to panic about every twinge but failing miserably! how you both keeping?
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

Friday, November 14th 2014, 9:01am

Hi Highlander,

Massive congratulations to you! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months! Do your clinic scan you early?

As for the every little twinge bit I'm definately not going to be of help to you there! I am a 1st class worrier! I've worried every day, dashing to the loo to knicker watch and analysing every symptom, lack of symptom and twinge, pinch and cramp! I've honestly driven myself insaine! Got my 12 week scan 2 weeks today and it can't come quick enough!

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 8:37pm

Thanks ginger bean! Spoke to EPU and have 7w scan then get transferred to the diabetic team for appt every 4 weeks I think. Appt with gp this week too but don't think they do much here.

think the last 3 days have past slower than the 2ww, driving myself crazy overanalysing everything too. was in tears this morning as I thought cramps & dark blood meant it was all over but had a day on the couch and just a spot of brown discharge now (sorry tmi) boobs weren't sore this morning but are now so I'm feeling happier. (Yup, the crappier I feel the happier I am, weirdo I know).

Hope the next two weeks pass quickly and without too many scares x
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

What's Up?

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 7:57pm

Congratulations highlander! Try not to worry and enjoy your pregnancy.

I'm still feeling totally rubbish. From my last scan I'm 9+2 and really should be picking up by now but just feel so totally shattered that I am struggling a little. Just want to feel better to be able to enjoy this. Sorry for being a moanin Minnie!! I haven't booked in with my GP. I'm waiting for my refund from the clinic so I can go privately for antenatal again. Just can't wait to see bean again soon xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 9:11pm

Hi heather, sorry to hear your still feeling rubbish...less than 3 weeks till 2nd trimester x.

My spotting took a turn for the worse, I've done enough ranting on the aberdeen board so will keep it short... don't know if I'm still pregnant or not, and have to wait a whole week for the scan at EPU. Doc did say she could try get me in earlier, but really recommended waiting incase they can't see anything. 6 hour round trip to hospital, and hubby can't get off work till Thursday anyway, so trying to wait. think I may ban myself from these boards for a few days to stop worrying/obsessing!

How you doing ginger bean? I know what you mean about driving yourself insane with the symptom spotting/analysing/knicker watching... I'm right behind you!
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 11:22am

Hi highlander, I'm really sorry to hear this news. How are you getting in now? Xxx

What's Up?

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 3:14pm

Hi Highlander, I hope the bleeding has settled and you are getting lots of rest. I had two bad episodes of bleeding in my early pregnancy with the twins. First one was like you and I had to wait long enough for the first scan to show what was going on. They never did find a cause of the bleds so I hope that you are in the same category and that all works out ok for you. Please let us know how you get on.

Gingerbean I'm suffering already from baby brain so not sure if I said congrats on the twins. They are hard work in the early days but absolutely fab fun to have. When it gets nearer the time I have a few tips that I used to help me manage those manic first few weeks with twins and I wish I had used some of them much sooner to get me organised!

I am starting to feel a little brighter and more awake. Am still very very tired and get sick if I don't eat regularly but am getting there. Feel like the fog has lifted a little and it's so much better : D
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 6:16pm

Thanks Heather, any advice very much welcomed!

I had a spotting episode last night/today went for scan today and all is ok. Couldn't find a reason for the bleed. It's so frightening when it happens.

Trying to enjoy this but I'm just so worried all of the time xxx

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 9:00am

Thanks heather, scan tomorrow so will keep you posted x
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

Rachael*

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 22nd 2010

Children: Two boys & One girl :)

What's Up?
Keep growing little baby :pray:
Mummy & Daddy love you xx

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 8:30pm

Hiya popping in as there seems to be no one in the second trimester .. Hope everyone is feeling ok im just so tired. I have my gender scan this Friday i'll be 16 + 2.
R xx
starsmile Rachael's Diary

FET August 2014 = :BFP: bab10

Thursday, November 27th 2014, 2:51pm

Hi highlander thinking of you today xx

Friday, November 28th 2014, 9:50am

Thanks gingerbean, false alarm - no idea what caused the bleeding but everything seems to be ok at the moment and saw wee ones heartbeat yesterday lurve So delighted/relieved. Hubby still in shock, he'd set himself up for worst!

They did point out a blood vessel on the scan, don't know if that's normal or not, but I never thought to ask at time - I burst into tears when I saw heartbeat and didn't really in anything they said after that. Back in a fortnight so maybe find out more then.

How you keeping yourself? Did the spotting stop?

Hi Rachel! Hope you get a good view of baby today x
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

Friday, November 28th 2014, 4:35pm

Highlander I am soooo pleased for you! Congratulations! You must have been so frightened and then so overwhelmed with joy!
Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

What's Up?

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 4:07pm

That is fantastic news Highlander. So must be so happy and relieved.

Well finall have a scan date of Monday 15th when we'll be nearly 14 weeks so it's killing me to wait that long!! Just want to see my little bean and know that everything is ok. Still feeling totally exhausted but slightly less sick. Still bad if I don't eat regularly enough and prone to dry retching with certain smells but think I'm getting there maybe!!
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Reg: Nov 3rd 2014

What's Up?
Pink twins on board :-)

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 10:01pm

Hi ladies, I was wondering if I could join you guys on here.
I'm 6 weeks pregnant tomorrow following ivf, my first time ever being pregnant and lots of years of ttc.
I have my scan booked for a week on Friday and keeping my fingers crossed everything will be ok.
It's so hard to know what's normal and what's not and I feel I am getting myself into a tizzy because of analysing all the twinges I feel.
I hope your all doing well. X
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.
IVF Nov 14 BFP :give_heart: :give_heart: It's TWINS!

2 beautiful girls arrived 8/6/2015, 7 weeks early but perfect. Kayla Grace 4lb1 and Sophia Faith 4lb 3.

Clare

blowkiss

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 10:43pm

Hi clarabel, congratulations! First pregnancy for us too so understand where you're coming from. I'm just ahead of you, had scan last Thursday. How you keeping?

I'm doing much better since I saw wee bean's heartbeat, a bit panicky when I get crampy but no more bleeding so hoping he's doing ok. Been feeling a little bit squeamish past few days but snacking helps, clothes getting a bit tight though so may have to ease off the munchies!
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 10:49pm

Ps thanks ginger bean & heather! Feeling so much more positive now. Sounds promising heather re sickness getting better. Quick question... Did you have weird taste in mouth before ms started? Mine constantly tastes like I've been licking stamps! Not been sick but wondering if it's a warning?
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

What's Up?

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 11:24pm

Hi Highlander, thanks so much. I've been following your progress on here and was so pleased when I saw all had went well with your scan. What a worrying time that must have been for you.
I'm keeping fine, had some sickness but not every day and it's mostly caused by strong smells.
Other than that I just feel knackered and weird wee twinges.
I'm so looking forward to getting my scan next week, think I'll be able to relax a bit then.
The past 2 weeks have flew in to be fair, here's hoping the rest is as quick. ^^
X
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

2 beautiful girls arrived 8/6/2015, 7 weeks early but perfect. Kayla Grace 4lb1 and Sophia Faith 4lb 3.

Clare

blowkiss

Rachael*

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 22nd 2010

Children: Two boys & One girl :)

What's Up?
Keep growing little baby :pray:
Mummy & Daddy love you xx

Thursday, December 4th 2014, 9:46am

Congratulations Clarabel xx
starsmile Rachael's Diary

FET August 2014 = :BFP: bab10

What's Up?

Thursday, December 4th 2014, 2:58pm

Thanks Rachael, hope your keeping well. I love your wee banners on your profile!
X
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.

Clare

blowkiss

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Rachael* (04.12.2014)

3 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

3 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE