You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 27th 2011

Friday, April 26th 2013, 1:53pm

Hi everyone

Am having a major wobble today. :scared:

Have been having some pain on and off since yesterday evening and don't know what to make of it. The pain is a dull ache, lasting only a few seconds, moves around a little but tends to be more on the right side. Have been having a lot of bloatedness the last few days (I think because of the progesterone pesseries) so it might be trapped wind associsated with that but, of course, my mind has been fast-forwarding to possible ectopic. Just spoke to a nurse at my clinic, she said she wasn't too concerned but would talk it over with a doctor and he'll call back if anything else needs to be checked. Sometimes the pain is way too high up (like under my ribs) so I just don't know what to think.

Just praying everything will be ok :pray:
ICSI 2010 :BFN:
ICSI 2011 :BFP: twins. Pre-term labour 21 weeks. Precious boy and girl lost.Totally heartbroken.
FET 2013 :BFP: DD born Dec 2013

Reg: Jul 8th 2009

Children: 3 little angels and one little miracle Isabella born 11th October 2010

Friday, April 26th 2013, 1:59pm

Hi Sunfloweliz, there will be so much going on inside your body as everything is stretching to accommodate your little bean I've been getting pains on and off and stressing myself out its impossible not to obsess because we are aware of every tweak and pull that our body is going through.Keep positive hun, if the clinic are in any doubt they will check you out. Sending lots of hugs to you xx

Started PGD January 2010

Test Date - Sunday 7th March 2010 :BFP:

A gorgeous, healthy baby girl, Isabella born 11th October 2010 - a true miracle

Reg: Jul 17th 2009

Children: William - born 16.05.2010 :)

Friday, April 26th 2013, 3:59pm

I agree, there is lots of changes going on in our bodies now and the pain its just part of it x try to stay positive xx
Klaudia
IVF 2009- :BFP: my DS born may 2010 lurve
IVF 2013- :BFP: DD born 29.12.2013
Good luck everyone :xxx3:

United Kingdom

Friday, April 26th 2013, 5:20pm

so the doctor called me back and asked some more questions. They didn't sound too concerned and said there's a high chance it is just trapped wind (blushing!!) but to call them if it gets any worse or go to A+E I've seen people on youtube that have their own dopplers for listening to heartbeat later on in pregnancy. Wouldn't it be cool if we could have our own ultrasound just to check things when we worry !!!
Haha I've finally gone loopy!!!
ICSI 2011 :BFP: twins. Pre-term labour 21 weeks. Precious boy and girl lost.Totally heartbroken.

Friday, April 26th 2013, 9:17pm

Sunflowerliz- I just lie down and im having this sharp pain on right side and lower back is painfull too...
Good is it going to b like this all 9 months?? Constantly worry...so hard to stay positive and relax...
Have a good night grouphug
Klaudia

Reg: Feb 7th 2013

Saturday, April 27th 2013, 10:26am

Hi SunflowerLiz, for the first few weeks I had pains where (I think) my ovaries are and I was worried I had an ectopic too. I mentioned it to my acupuncturist and she'd had a patient with an ectopic and apparently the pain is unbearable. It sounds like you're ok now though, I'm glad the Dr phoned you back and helped reassure you.

For me, it turns out it was just because everything is/was moving around and probably wind too :). I think your uterus expands to the size of a lemon in the first few weeks? Apparently mine should be about the size of a grapefruit now, which explains the latest pains!

It's funny, I'm paranoid when I get pains, then I'm worried if I don't :)

I hope you're ok though, it's such a nerve wracking time, I was convinced there's nothing in there anymore the other day (I actually have that every few days), I'd like to say I'll stop worrying at some point but I think it's so hard when you've been through IVF.

I know what you mean about the dopplers, I think you can get an iphone app too. At first I thought it would be a great idea and now I'm not sure, basically if I can't find a heartbeat for some reason (which is likely to happen given I'm not a nurse or Dr) then I'll be in a mad panic which completely cancels out the reassurance I'll get on the other occasions. You can't win!

My 12 week scan is booked in for the 21st May when I'll actually be 12+5, roll on the next few weeks.

I hope you all have a lovely, relaxing and worry free weekend.

x

Saturday, April 27th 2013, 10:51am

Hi ladies.
Feeling bit better today.
I had the Doppler in my first pregnancy and it was very lovely, I think I will b using it this time too :) xx
Klaudia

Children: 3 little angels and one little miracle Isabella born 11th October 2010

Saturday, April 27th 2013, 12:18pm

Afternoon ladies,

Sunflowerliz I hope you are feeling a bit more positive today. Have the pains settled down overnight?

Hi splodgemface you'll be in second tri before you know it. Exciting eh. Wouldn't it be amazing to sail through pregnancy without a care in the world, sadly we will never experience that the whole ivf process makes you crazy and over anxious and obsessing about every little twinge but once you hold your little one in your arms it will all be forgotten.

Hi inik glad your are feeling better has the spotting now stopped?

Afm I am firmly back in the stressing camp :scared: Woke up this morning went for my usual wee and when I wiped there was spotting I have been on knicker watch all morning back and for to the toilet and I am worried sick. I had spotting exactly 2 weeks ago today then it stopped so really worried what this means. No pains but I just don't feel right in my tummy area but can't explain how it feels kind of heavy and just not right. Trying to stay positive but wow this is all so testing and such a roller coaster.

Xx

Started PGD January 2010

United Kingdom

Saturday, April 27th 2013, 12:51pm

Hello ladies

Thanks for all your support. So glad we have this community where we all understand each others anxieties. After talking to the doc yesterday DH went out and got me some "wind-eaze" and peppermint tea (both safe to take). Not had any of the tea yet but the wind-eaze are working a treat for the bloatedness :)

Sparkles- sorry to hear about your worry this morning. Hopefully is just another bit of normal early pregnancy spotting. Has it stopped yet? Have you rung your clinic for advice? I've come to the realisation it saves a lot of worry just to ring them and check it out rather than sit pondering over something. Hope you can rest this afternoon, although must be hard with a toddler around!

Splodgeface- how exciting to be on the countdown to your 12 week scan! I'm with you on the whole worrying if I have pain but also worrying if I don't!! I reckon psychologists would have a field day with us IVF girlies! : D

Just chillin this afternoon then out to babysit for some friends later. The kids are 9 and 7 so pretty easy :)

Saturday, April 27th 2013, 6:50pm

Sparkles- how is it now? Hope it was only little bit of spotting...It is such a worrying time :headache but hopefully the scans will confirm that evrn thought we have the spotting everything is ok.

I look on lots of opinions on net and lots and lots of ladies experiance it...Try not to worry..I know its easier said than done.

Sunflowerliz- Im not to bloated now but I remember I was with my DS.. I was drinking prune juice and that help.. I think I may be having bit of wind too as having lots of pain last two days only on one side and it stops if I let the wind out biggrin2

Splodge face- about the dopplers- It was bit hard to find it first time but as soon as you get pass 18 weeks that was no problem at all. They are very good and it is reassuring to hear the heart beat lurve

rb76- how are you ? x

Hope you feeling bit better and more positive..

Do you ladies use the Zita West CD or any other relaxation methods?

Hope you all feeling better ...

6... :dust:
Klaudia

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "inik29" (Apr 27th 2013, 6:52pm)

Saturday, April 27th 2013, 6:51pm

Pregnancy board:

Splodgeface- - 22nd March, first scan 10th April- one little

rb76- 12th April, first scan 4th May

Sparkles- 15th April, first scan 3rd May

inik29- 19th April, first scan 6th may

Fialor-- 21st April, first scan ?

Sunflowerliz- - 21st April, scan 15th May
Klaudia

Monday, April 29th 2013, 1:48pm

Hello ladies
Very quiet here :(
Hope you all doing well.
I think my morning sickness started this afternoon...:)
Feeling nauseous and cannot even look at food...
Big hugs x
Klaudia

aly48

Reg: May 26th 2010

Monday, April 29th 2013, 8:17pm

Hi ladies.

Would it be ok for me to come and join you over here.

I haven't been on for a while but I was on a lot when I had my cycles of ivf.

This time it's a surprise natural pregnancy but a very welcomed one. I'm being cautiously optimistic though as I've had some bleeding, although I did get this with my previous pregnancy. This time however when I went to the early pregnancy unit they checked my cervix and it was closed but they also did my hcg blood levels. The levels came back at 35. It was feared at the clinic that it was going to be a miscarriage. I went in today and the level had doubled to 75 which neither I nor the nurse expected. So I'm back on Wednesday for more blood results and I'm hoping to see at least 150.

So hopefully I will get to stick around in this thread for a good couple of months.

Hope all you ladies in the first trimester are doing well.

Xx

1st IVF- NOV/DEC 2010 :BFN. 1st FET March/April 2011 :BFP:
1 beautiful [zx076] seen. Its a :girl: due 21st December
April 2013- BFP natural shock pregnancy. Miscarried at 5 weeks 6 days
Jan 2014- BFP natural pregnancy. Another princess due Oct 16th 2014

MY DIARY

Monday, April 29th 2013, 8:49pm

Welcome Aly48. So refreshing to hear natural bfp after ivf journey story.
Holiding everything crossed that the levels double again on Wednesday and you got a sticky one :)
How many weeks you R now? X
Klaudia

United Kingdom

Monday, April 29th 2013, 9:33pm

Hi Aly48 and welcome aboard!
Think I just read another post by you in a seperate thread about hcg levels. Really great to hear it doubled :)
Look forward to hearing more of your news.

Has been very quiet today!

It's so funny isn't it Inik? At no other point in our lives would we look forward to feeling sick!!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "sunflowerliz" (Apr 29th 2013, 9:36pm)

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 8:41am

how you doing ladies.

Sparkles- 3 days left! how you feeling?

Sunflowerliz- I know its mad- still little bit of sickly not as much as yesterday - but i think its more afternoon sickness than morning :) how are you feeling?

AFM- I went to toilet this morning and again got brown discharge (sorry TMI), ok I know its normal but still it got my heart racing.. oh why it cant be just straight forward... I didnt had anything like that with my DS.. :sniff:

Just wish monday was here already and I could see on the scan that all is ok...

Big hugs to you ladies, hope you all doing well
Klaudia

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "inik29" (Apr 30th 2013, 8:43am)

aly48

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 9:55am

Hi inik29 - yes it was quite a shock to be honest but we are very happy. Just hoping everything goes well. So the sickness is kicking in for you is it, how strange we look forward to it. Then once it's here it's a bit more difficult lol. I was so sick in my previous pregnancy. It started at six weeks then never really stopped. I was dependant on those magnetic bands just to be able to get round tesco without a sick bucket. As for how far along I am we are having a hard time pin pointing it. Going on period it would be 4 weeks and 5 days but I have a feeling I ovulated late so it's a bit vague especially with my hcg levels. We weren't actively trying we were just leaving everything to fate so I have no charts or info to look back on. Hope your feeling well though honey and the nausea is not making life to difficult.

Hi sunflowerliz- thanks for the welcome. Going back tomorrow at 5 for more tests so we will know more then but it's completely nerve wracking. Hope things are well with you.

Afm- still getting some brown bleeding when I wipe. It's not heavy but I would definitely prefer it if it could disappear.

Hope everyone else is feeling well and enjoying the milder weather.

X

MY DIARY

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 11:41am

Aly48 so U have the brown discharge too? Its very annoying and worrying. I called my clinic and they booked me for scan tomorrow... Very happy with that
Klaudia

aly48

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 1:54pm

I sure do and your right it's very annoying and worrying. I did have it with my previous pregnancy too and everything was fine. I'm hoping that will be the case for us both too. A scan put my mind at rest last time so it's nice to know you've got a scan coming up and you can see baby.

X

MY DIARY

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 3:01pm

Hi ladies, sorry I've been AWOL for a few days!

Welcome aly48 congrats on your pregnancy hun and welcome to this rollercoaster ride!

What a few days its been, had small amount of spotting over the weekend then yesterday it got much worse little bit red but mainly brownish but lots of it (tmi I know!). Totally freaked me so rang my consultant who is simply amazing and asked me to go in yesterday evening, she scanned me and there is a visible sac but nothing else and the sac was measuring about 5.5 weeks and I think I'm about 6 though it was a frozen transfer so hard to pinpoint dates. She said it could simply be too early to see anything more so she took blood to check hcg levels and will repeat tomorrow at 5pm yesterday result was 21,630 so looking for it to double in next 48 hours to know that things are progressing. I am so worried I have never had a scan where there was bothy g to see before so now I am in limbo land not really knowing what is happening. This is so hard but doing my best to stay positive.

Then I read that inik and aly48 have spotting too what is going on???

Inik great news you have a scan tomorrow hopefully it will reassure you and not leave you in limbo land.

Sunflowerliz how are you feeling hun?

Xx

Started PGD January 2010

aly48

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 3:18pm

Hi sparkles.

Try not to worry to much. I had a scan at 5 weeks and 4 days in my last pregnancy due to bleeding. And there was a lot of bleeding too even has some clots. Anyway the scan showed a sac and we had to go back and wait till our next scan at I think just before 7 weeks. Anyway this time there wa a heartbeat. Apparently the scans will change so much within a week. I completely understand the agonising worry but I'm sure everything will be fine. Also I know the bleeding is worrying. I have it again with this pregnancy and it drives me mad. But I think lots of women get it early on.

Do you know when you will be scanned again.

X

MY DIARY

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 3:47pm

Hi everyone and welcome Aly48, as the other ladies have mentioned it's so lovely and refreshing to hear we have a natural bfp amongst us :).

Sparkles & Inik29 I hope the spotting settles down for you soon, it must be so hard to stay calm, are you using any relaxation cd's? I wish I could say more but I don't have much experience to offer you, I'm glad there are other ladies here who can advise.

As for me, the tiredness has well and truly kicked in, I went to bed at 8.30pm the other night. I also had to buy some cheap maternity trousers yesterday, I wasn't planning to buy anything until after 12 weeks really but I have a bit of a tummy and all my other ones are uncomfortable now.

I'm off to see Beyonce tonight and, whilst I'm looking forward to it, she doesn't come on until 9pm and I'm not sure I'll be able to stay awake!

xx

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 4:07pm

Sparkles- thats the thing- im quite happy that i have the scan tomorrow but then I think I will only be 5w 3 days and I kind of know that this is bit to early to see anything :mmmmmm I just hope that if there would be anything wrong they would see it...

Oh its such a worry nailbite The 21.6 levels of hsg sounds quite high hmm. I had my blood test in my GP done on Thursday last week and will pick up the results tomorrow so hopefully the hospital can do another test and compare the two :mmmmmm

Splodgeface- im the same! went to bed yesterday at 8.30 and still was hard to get up at 7 am this morning... WOW Beyonce!! I would love to see her, shes amazing! Have fun!
Klaudia

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 8:18pm

Inik go tomorrow with an open mind but prepare yourself that you may not see anything hopefully you will but keep in mind that it is still early days. When did you have transfer? Was it a frozen cycle? Grrr its so hard to know how many weeks I should be! Good luck tomorrow. They could see the area of bleed on my scan but said there is no way of knowing if it is a cause of concern or not! Just have to be patient which is sooooo hard.

Splodgeface you are so lucky going to see beyonce I bet it will be amazing hope your having an amazing time.

Aly48 its reassuring to hear that you didn't see anything at 5+4 but all was ok at 7 weeks how did you keep sane waiting between scans???? I think we are having our bloods done at the same time tomorrow as I am going to my local hospital for 5pm!!

My original scan is booked for Friday but I think I should probably delay it now as i guess not much will have changed between yesterday and Friday. Maybe I will wait and see what my hcg levels are tomorrow that's probably the best option.

Unbelievable how many of us Awesome April gang have experienced bleeding :thumbdown: Xx

Started PGD January 2010

Wednesday, May 1st 2013, 7:07am

Thanks Sparkles, I had FET on 5 April- day 2 transfer. So by the IVF calculator I'm 5w3d.. Im not exspecting to see the heart yet but will see what happen.

Im keeping my appt for monday- If i can have extra scan Im having it :chortle: you would be surprise what change can few days make. Are you sure you want to cancel friday scan- its quite a few days from last one and you wil be 6 weeks already so they may see the heart lurve

Splodgeface- how was Beyonce?? Im sure it was brill!

rb76, aly48- how you doing ladies?

BIg hugs to all off you grouphug
Klaudia

Wednesday, May 1st 2013, 7:09am

Pregnancy board:

inik29- 19th April, first scan 6th may

Fialor-- 21st April, first scan ?

Aly48- :BFP:
Klaudia

Wednesday, May 1st 2013, 7:52am

Morning inik,

I had fet on 4th April with a 5 day transfer the Ivf calculator puts me at 6 weeks 3 days there can't be a week between us surely???

Maybe I will keep Friday scan just don't fancy going to see an enpty sac :-( . Guess I will wait and see what hcg levels are tonight then go from there.

Good luck with scan inik and good luck aly48 with blood tests xx

Have a good day ladies, the sun is shining here xx

Started PGD January 2010

Wednesday, May 1st 2013, 12:26pm

Sparkles I dont know how the count it... Just had the scan and nu
Klaudia

Wednesday, May 1st 2013, 12:52pm

Wrrr don't know what happens with my post...
So had scan, bfore nurse said I should b 6 today...
And there it was one lovely little heart...she was happy with all the measurements and how strong the heart beat was and she discharged me from clinic.
So happy :)
She said that the secon embryo may had a sack but didnt survived and that's what's coming out ad discharge. Or that it could b nothing.
But she didnt see any bleed or anything wrong
Still in hosp waiting for my bum bullets :D
Hope you will all get the good news too xxxx
Klaudia

Wednesday, May 1st 2013, 12:52pm

:thumbdown: Wrrr don't know what happens with my post...
So had scan, bfore nurse said I should b 6 today...
And there it was one lovely little heart...she was happy with all the measurements and how strong the heart beat was and she discharged me from clinic.
So happy :)
She said that the secon embryo may had a sack but didnt survived and that's what's coming out ad discharge. Or that it could b nothing.
But she didnt see any bleed or anything wrong
Still in hosp waiting for my bum bullets :D
Hope you will all get the good news too xxxx
Klaudia

Wednesday, May 1st 2013, 1:47pm

Inik lovely news that the little heart was flickering away that should give you lots of reassurance and now you know the bleeding is nothing to worry about. Celebration time for you hun xx

Started PGD January 2010

Wednesday, May 1st 2013, 5:41pm

Pregnancy board:

inik29- 19th April, first scan 3th may - one little [zx076]

Fialor-- 21st April, first scan

Aly48-
Klaudia

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "inik29" (May 1st 2013, 5:43pm)

aly48

Wednesday, May 1st 2013, 9:12pm

Hi ladies

Inik that's amazing news I'm so pleased for you and you must feel reassured.

Sparkles- have you had hcg levels back yet? I'm sure you will see something reassuring on scan it may be worth keeping your appointment. Also things can change loads each time. I had loads with last pregnancy. As well as her scan pictures at 12 and 20 weeks I have her as an embryo and a sac and then a tiny tiny 6 and 7 week old. They're very precious.

Splodgeface- hope you enjoyed beyonce and managed to stay awake for it.

Hi to anyone I've missed

So my bloods have come back at 141. So almost doubled from 75. She said they were happy as long as it was 60 percent increase and they said it was much more than that. Still they can't make any guarantees so we are just taking it day by day. I'm still bleeding so it's hard not to worry. And I'm aware my levels are low but I've got to see myself as pregnant right now and just hope for the best. I'm back on Wednesday for scan and more bloods but until them going to take it as easy as possible.

Could my date be added to the pregnancy board. I got BFP on 23rd of April.

X

MY DIARY

Wednesday, May 1st 2013, 9:38pm

Hi aly48 I am so pleased that your levels have increased and your right to remain positive take it easy now rest as much as you possibly can. Inik is the expert at updating the board so I will leave it to her to add you on xx

I rung the hospital at 8pm and my results hasn't come back from the lab so won't have then until the morning. I don't know what to think trying to be positive but fell into the google trap tonight shouldn't have done it as its gives more cause for worry than reassurance :hairout Naughty me!!

Hi to splodgeface, rb76, sunflowerliz and anyone I have missed xxxx

Started PGD January 2010

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 11:34am

Aly48, I agree with Sparkles and it sounds like you're dealing with it well, I should imagine it's hard to stay calm and positive but we can only do our best.

Sparkles, did you get your results back?

Inik29, how wonderful :), did you get a picture? I'm so happy for you, what a relief. Try and enjoy the moment as much as possible.

xx

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 8:55pm

Pregnancy board:

inik29- 19th April, first scan 3th may - one little

Aly48- 23rd April, nxt scan 8th May
Klaudia

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 9:00pm

Hi all,

So my results have come back and they have increased to 30,209 from 21,075 so not doubled!! Doctors are now saying that when they get to such high levels they don't always double ?o( they didn't seem at all surprised. I called my clinic today as I wanted their views as its my local hospital that have been helping me through all this as my clinic is 2.5 hrs away, I went through it all on the phone with a nurse who told me she would ring me back and I have heard nothing! I am so annoyed at them :row: .

Anyway I have a scan booked for tomorrow morning at the early pregnancy unit at my local hospital feeling v nervous as its been 4 days since last scan so don't see what will change but please keep your fingers crossed for me.

Hope your all well xx

Started PGD January 2010

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 9:09pm

Aly48- I dont know much about the HCg levels but if they doubled like yours then thats sign of pregnancy isnt it? Do you bleed like heavy period? spotting or brown discharge? Good luck for next scan x

Sparkles- hope you calm doen a bit :rainbow: are you going for the scan tomorrow?

Just read your post. Its sonds quite logic that they will stop going up so much so maybe thats right. Try to get good sleep tonight and good luck for tomorrow. be thinking of you x

Splodgeface- how you feeling?

rb76- 2 more days for your scan- hope you ok

AFM- still bit of brown discharge but not to worry bout it now. The scan did reassured me and Im much more possitive now. Yes splodgeface- i did get pictures :) its so great- normaly you only get photos from 12 weeks up and we have them so early- I had one as 5 cel embryio as well lurve

My "morning" sicknes is in ful swing today. Its more like all day sicknes thought.. I went to bed last night at 8 and still couldnt get up in the morning. and the nausea! I could only manage to have dry toast for breakfast and few krispbreads today.. I feel like Im on boat in storm.. thats the only part I wasnt looking forward to. Its well early as well as with my DS i didnt get it till almost 8 weeks..

Anyway- im off to bed now..

Have a good night ladies x grouphug
Klaudia

Friday, May 3rd 2013, 1:13pm

Good news ladies had my scan and there was a little heart flickering away I cannot begin to explain how relieved I am , though I bet you all understand the sheer happiness of seeing that flicker :) They have dated me as 6+1. I am now going to try and chill a bit and try and enjoy this pregnancy.

Inik your morning sickness sounds awful, I hope you have managed to eat something today.

Splodgeface, aly48, rb76, sunflowerliz I hope you are all ok xx

Started PGD January 2010

Friday, May 3rd 2013, 1:53pm

Yuppie!! Such a good news! That's mean U one day behind me so u must b due on my b'day - 26th Dec :)
Its sooo reasuring to see the little heart pumping away :) hope we both can relax now and enjoy the pregnancy xxxx
Klaudia

United Kingdom

Friday, May 3rd 2013, 2:07pm

Hello ladies!

Such great news about your scan Sparkles. So special to see that [zx076]

Had my first appointment with GP today. She was absolutely lovely and really listened, although I did feel more of an expert on IVF/FET !! She reasurred me that I will most likely have some extra monitoring because of our previous late loss and I think I managed to get across to her how anxious we'll be this time round. She couldn't get her head around the whole due date thing from an FET cycle so just going to wait for them to give me a date at the scan on 15th May. According to the calculator recommended on FZ my EDD is 27th Dec.

Anyway, got to go out to the butchers and buy a ridiculous amount of meat. My husband has been watching too much "man vs food" and wants to do some really slow cooked pork for a load of or friends tomorrow. Should be yummy!! :bbq:

rb76

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 28th 2009

Children: One angel and her twin, our gorgeous little miracle

What's Up?
Looking forward to 2014 :)

Friday, May 3rd 2013, 8:18pm

Hi ladies

Just a short message, glad to hear all is well and thrilled to read about successful scans :) big congrats Inik and Sparkles

Aly great to see you I remember you from your previous cycles, lovely to be on here together :)

Well we had our scan this evening, brought forward from tomorrow as the week was draggggging so ridiculously and I'm actually 7 weeks today so no need to wait yet another long night... Anyway there were TWO heartbeats fluttering away, so beautiful, we are over the moon (but also a bit scared!)

So I think I'm the first twin lady on our list, perhaps to be joined by someone else yet of course!

Lots of luck to other ladies with scans this weekend will try to be better at posting now I'm convinced there is something actually in there lol.... : D blame the countless BFNs that went before this

Me - 36 DH - 48. TTC since 2008
March/April 2013 Immune DE ICSI Gennet, Prague :BFP: [zx076] [zx076] :girl: :girl:
Diagnosed with severe pre eclampsia at 23 weeks :(
Babies born by emergency c-section at 24 weeks on 30th August 2013, One beautiful little angel passed away shortly after birth. Sleep tight sweetheart x :heart:
My Diary

Saturday, May 4th 2013, 2:00pm

:weehee: rb76- wow TWO little babies on board!! Congratulations hun!! How you both feeling about having a twins?

Sunflowerliz - you have to wait long time for your scan.. well try to relax and put your feet up :)

Does any of you ladies getting the symptoms yet? Im really bad with the nausea its pretty much 24/7. Im on diet of toast at the moment and every little strongel smell makes me heave...
Klaudia

Saturday, May 4th 2013, 2:01pm

[zx076] Pregnancy board:

rb76- 12th April, first scan 4th May - two little [zx076] [zx076]

Sparkles- 15th April, first scan 3rd May - one little [zx076]

inik29- 19th April, first scan 3th may - one little

Aly48- 23rd April, nxt scan 8th May
Klaudia

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "inik29" (May 4th 2013, 2:03pm)

Monday, May 6th 2013, 10:31am

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all ok, I'm in a lovely cottage in the middle of nowhere for a short break with friends. I'm having a great time but struggling to hide the news, I'm the only one not drinking and I've spent a large portion of our time here in bed :).

What wonderful news from you all, rb76, I'm so excited for you, I have twin niece's and they're simply amazing :).

Inik29, my symptoms are all over the place. One day I'm exhausted, then the next I feel normal, one moment I feel sick, then next I'm both tired and really hungry. I've given in trying to eat big meals now, I've found I feel better if I can eat little and often, on occasion I've add an extra meal in mid-afternoon, greedy. and lots of carb based snacks help too.

SunflowerLiz, I'm really glad your GP was sympathetic, it's good to know they're supportive and will help you at each stage. Your worries are completely understandable and the extra monitoring will be a welcome relief I'm sure. I hope the 15th comes around soon for you and you enjoyed your slow cooked pork, I love that kind of stuff, yum :).

I hope everyone else is well.
xx

rb76

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 28th 2009

Children: One angel and her twin, our gorgeous little miracle

What's Up?
Looking forward to 2014 :)

Monday, May 6th 2013, 10:55am

Hi ladies

Splodgeface sorry to hear you've been in bed for your weekend away! I'm the same I need naps all the time. So far though I seem to be dodging the sickness! Which is very lucky with twins so long may that last! My main symptom is hunger, I am eating like a horse and not putting on any weight, again I can live with that :)

Sunflower Liz hope you are well, I agree that the slow roast pork sounds good :thumbsup:

Inik thanks for your post, we are a mixture of excited and daunted by the prospect of twins! Its quite overwhelming but as long as they arrive safely we will be very happy. Pregnancy so far is treating me quite kindly to be honest so if at continues then that would be great....

Unfortunately I think we need to remove Fialor from our BFP list I think judging by her posts elsewhere :(

Hope everyone is ok and enjoying the sunshine x

Me - 36 DH - 48. TTC since 2008
March/April 2013 Immune DE ICSI Gennet, Prague :BFP: [zx076] [zx076] :girl: :girl:
Diagnosed with severe pre eclampsia at 23 weeks :(
Babies born by emergency c-section at 24 weeks on 30th August 2013, One beautiful little angel passed away shortly after birth. Sleep tight sweetheart x :heart:
My Diary

Monday, May 6th 2013, 9:25pm

Hi. Went to toilet today, whiped and there was bright red blood.. I'm in a&e now absolutely terryfied
Klaudia

United Kingdom

Monday, May 6th 2013, 9:36pm

Inik, can't imagine how you must be feeling right now. Hope they can see you quickly and that everything will be ok
xx

Monday, May 6th 2013, 10:52pm

Thank you. They checked me over and said I have to wait for scan tomorrow :(
Klaudia

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 6:53am

Oh inik how worrying for you. What time is your scan today? Remember that I had some red blood when I wiped last Monday it very quickly turned to brown. Has it stopped now?

Sending a great big :hugs: To you.

Xxxx

Started PGD January 2010

4 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

4 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE