You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 3rd 2012, 10:17pm

Just a quick one to wish good luck for your scans Dusky and PrincessRebecca :goodluck: :goodluck: can't wait to hear your exciting news :hugs:

Lots of love xx
TTC since Nov.2009
2011 clomid 6x :BFN:
2011 clomid,gonal,ovitrelle 2x :BFN:
Feb.2012 clomid,gonal,ovitrelle :BFP:
6w+2 seen a lovely [zx076]

12w+5 everything looks perfect, measured 66mm OTD 4th of Nov.

It's baby7 arrived on 15.10.2012

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 14th 2009

Children: Two little twinnies on the way!

What's Up?
Can't wait to get my boys home x

Thursday, April 5th 2012, 7:57am

:) Thanks hunny!

Ive uploaded some scan photos in my diary! I finally learnt how to do it! :snigger:

Hope everyones ok xx
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 5th 2012, 8:49am

PR your jellybeans look amazing!!! Tiny arms and tiny legs! :thumbsup2:

Dusky hope you have had a good sleep and rest this night. Have you got any pics? Would love to see them xxx

I've been sick all evening yesterday with horrible headache. Still can't eat anything or can't even look at anything but feel more as a human today. Weight myself this morning as I'm not bloated for 2 days already and I'm less then I was before treatment!

How's everyone today?

Lots of love xxx
TTC since Nov.2009

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 9:26am

Happy Easter to all ladies who is still enjoying the first trimester :easter2: :easter5: :easter3: :easter:

Hope you all have fabulous weekend with lots of :easter5: :easter: :chocs: :coffee: :bbq: :cheeers:

Lots of love xxx
TTC since Nov.2009

Reg: Oct 23rd 2010

Children: One gorgeous little boy through IVF

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 9:43pm

Hi Ladies

Hope you have all had a lovely easter....sorry cant get the smileys to work, silly computer. Hope youve not made yourselves to sick with all the eggs.

Princess rebekah and Dusky- Ooooo cant wait to see your photos. Gona go have a peek. Sorry didnt get chance to log on before your scans. But glad things went well.

Just a quick one tonight. Going away with work tommorow, so wont be back till thursday. So ill pop back then.

Hope all you lovely ladies are well. Sorry for the lack of personals but really must go get packed....all my winter woolies as we are staying in a caravan....i could cry, its gon be sooooooo cold.

1st IVF Cycle Dec 10- :BFN :bawl:
2nd IVF Cycle May 2011- :BFN :bawl:
3rd IVF Cycle Sept 2011- Chemical pregnancy...BFN :bawl:
4th Icsi/ARRAY Testing cycle-Dec/Jan - : :BFP: :happy:

baby Jenson arrived safetly on the 01/10/12 baby7

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Tuesday, April 10th 2012, 5:43pm

I've just come from A&E after a massive bleed which I thought everything was over. They've scanned me and the babies are ok but they've told me I've had a haematoma and there's still fluid there on the scan which will either be re absorbed or il bleed further. I honestly hope no one ever goes through this as it was awful, truly thought it was over. On the scan the left over fluid looked very very small, maybe about a third of the size of the baby, maybe less. Had anyone experienced this? I have another scan tomorrow so I'm resting for now. I passed clots aswell so I'm genuinely shocked the twins are ok. They even waved at me. What a terrible day! I need to check tomorrow whether I need to cancel my holiday as we're meant to be going early hours Thursday. I feel we should still go because even if the worst happens there's nothing anyone can do. X

mim

Reg: Dec 9th 2008

Children: One Angel baby Sam in heaven and proud Aunt of many/ One Precious Heart baby born 11/04/2012

What's Up?
I AM BACK UPDATE SHORTLY HUGS TO ALL OF U

Tuesday, April 10th 2012, 6:16pm

PrincessRebekah I just wanted to pop by and say I had a huge hematoma 3 big gushes of blood and many many serious complications ,you can see my diary and you will see i am still very much pregnant where all the doctors told me to begin with baby will not make it ...if you feel like pm me
TTC#1SINCE2003
Me34Pco&Pcos1996
DH39varicocele opp06
CLOMID05,6mts09
lapdye,ov.drill2oct 09,too many treatments to mention
Shock natural:BFP:My miracle baby Sam Corey lost 17/01/11 4.30
Lupus,antiRO&arth

IVF JULY/AUG 11 immune / severe OHSS but :BFP: [zx076]saw every week ,BORN WITH SPECIAL HEART April 12

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Tuesday, April 10th 2012, 6:25pm

Thank you so much for replying mim. I went for a wee and I think my heart stopped beating when I saw how much blood there was. I still feel sick and didn't have any cramping that was abnormal so it was a huge shock. Il ask them a few questions tomorrow as today my head was all over the place. From what I've read it seems quite common. I'm still expecting to bleed a bit as there was a bit left on the scan. It was so scary! :-(

mim

Reg: Dec 9th 2008

Children: One Angel baby Sam in heaven and proud Aunt of many/ One Precious Heart baby born 11/04/2012

What's Up?
I AM BACK UPDATE SHORTLY HUGS TO ALL OF U

Tuesday, April 10th 2012, 6:37pm

I Bled so much that i ended up loosing parts of my lining/endometrium two pieces the size of my palm,you are in my thoughts ,it can be very very scary ,yes they say it happens and in the weeks you are you have v good chances

I did about 20 weeks bed rest ,and belive it did help esp.when you are bleeding
TTC#1SINCE2003
Me34Pco&Pcos1996
DH39varicocele opp06
CLOMID05,6mts09
lapdye,ov.drill2oct 09,too many treatments to mention
Shock natural:BFP:My miracle baby Sam Corey lost 17/01/11 4.30
Lupus,antiRO&arth

IVF JULY/AUG 11 immune / severe OHSS but :BFP: [zx076]saw every week ,BORN WITH SPECIAL HEART April 12

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mim" (Apr 10th 2012, 6:38pm)

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 13th 2010

Wednesday, April 11th 2012, 5:23pm

Princess I am so glad your babies are OK, I hope you are recovering from the shock and taking it easy. When do you go back for another scan?
Claire - how was the caravan trip with work, sounds interesting!
Loveis - How are your headaches and sickness? I'm having headaches too, have spent the afternoon with on sofa witha cushion covering my eyes while DS watches scooby doo, its easing now
Dusky - glad your scan was OK!

My sis's wedding was on Monday, all went well, I was on my knees by the end I only lasted til 9.30 - it was exhausting! She looked beautiful though. I am past the 12 week mark now by 3 days and its my scan tomorrow. I'm excited and full of worries, what if they have disappeared and I am just fat, is that possible? I told DS last week about the twins, I'm looking a bit pregnant and I was scared someone might say something to him. He was so excited and has started writing lists of names. I think i'm in for a bad nights sleep thinking about the scan, at least its at 9.15 then consultant at 9.45 so I don't have to wait all day.

Hope everyone is OK xx

Beautiful boy born in January 2007
TTC second since March 2009
Luteal phase defect - 4 rounds clomid
BFP 14.2.2012 - 2 beautiful heartbeats seen EDD 22nd Oct - Its a boy and a girl!

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Wednesday, April 11th 2012, 8:36pm

Girls. Strange question. What would you say is the definition of spotting? I'm talking amount, colour, how often etc. sorry if it's a bit tmi but I need to know x

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 18th 2009

Children: One beautiful, healthy son. Identical twin boys born too soon, sleep tightxxx

What's Up?
One very happy lady :) xx

Wednesday, April 11th 2012, 8:48pm

Glad all is ok pr :) spotting I would classify as (previous terminology by clinic) anything that doesn't soak a towel. So for example a little when you wipe or after you have had a poo (tmi again!) or a little on a panty liner. It can be any colour from brown to red but brown has been inside for a while and the cervix has opened to let it out at a later date and fresh just means that it has come out straight away. I hope this helps a little and you are resting up - such a massive worry for you xx

Runningmum your fears are normal (well I am the same if that makes it normal!) and I'm sure all will be just fine xx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
1x ivf - identical triplets - miscarried triplet at 9 weeks, lost my other two beautiful boys at 23 weeks - passed away shortly after birth 17th June 2010.
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.
2011 Nov immune cycle FET bfn
2012 Jan immune cycle ivf bfp baby7 Ds arrived safely 1/10/12 : D
2013 Aug immune cycle FET bfp confirmed miscarriage at 8 weeks
2014 Jan immune cycle bfn
2014 April immune cycle bfn.
2014 July fet bfp ❤️ seen at 7,9 and 11 weeks

Wednesday, April 11th 2012, 9:01pm

Rebecca I'm so sorry you are having this nightmare!!! I've been bleeding and spotting on and off so many times during this pregnancy and it is very scary!!! Great you could do scan otherwise how can you sleep tight in the night?! Glad your 2 LOs are fine and please don't worry as it's apparently sooooo common. Re your holidays...when I began bleeding first time my doctor said the only activity I can attend is bed rest with feet up, no cleaning the house, nothing which takes more then 15-20 minutes on my feet... So i would defo not go anywhere, but i cant imagine how upsetting it is when hols are booked and paid!! We cancelled our trip to Biarritz (one of my favourite cities in france) on my birthday, my dh had serf instructor and golf hours booked, im happy to stay home with feet up although i was waiting for this trip soooo long....but we are all different, you need to do whats best for you honey, i hope you will find the right thing to do and whatever you do you ll engoy it.
TMI. I understand it this way (might be wrong) Spotting is kind of discharge that can be brown, pink, salmon, even bright red..not much, not too watery, maybe even a bit thick, without big clots when you wipe after wee and can be a bit on your underpants...sorry if not very helpful...

RM good luck hon for your scan tomorrow, how exciting!!! At least your scan is in the morning, not long to wait. Sorry you ve got headaches too. I find fresh air very helpful but up the moment I come in inside (not the same for me even if windows are open in the house) I've read that headaches very common in first trimester, so hopefully will easy soon.

Sorry for luck of personals, feel so tired, bed time for me xxxxx
TTC since Nov.2009

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Loveistheanswer" (Apr 11th 2012, 9:04pm)

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Thursday, April 12th 2012, 10:29am

Not technically in this tri anymore but too scared to go into 2nd just yet...how silly is that! My ticker is wrong, am 13+5 today. Have been AWOL as went away for Easter, was lovely to catch up with family and friends all over the place, but was very pleased to come home yesterday!! It was all a bit full on and I have horrid headaches everyday, which get worse as the day goes on so the evenings were quite a struggle.

RM, how was your scan hon? Sorry you are having headaches too, I had them til 26 weeks last time and am really oping they go sooner this time...

PR, so sorry you have had this worry hon, hope it is all settling down now, thinking of you.

Haven't had a chance to catch up properly yet, lol to you all xxxxxxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 13th 2010

Thursday, April 12th 2012, 11:30am

Both babies are fine! Due on 23rd Oct, but having them three weeks earlier. Will pop back on later
RM
x

Beautiful boy born in January 2007
TTC second since March 2009
Luteal phase defect - 4 rounds clomid
BFP 14.2.2012 - 2 beautiful heartbeats seen EDD 22nd Oct - Its a boy and a girl!

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Thursday, April 12th 2012, 11:36am

Wahoooo!!!!! Fantastic hon :thumbsup: Xxxxxxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Reg: May 14th 2009

Children: We are so lucky - our 'Little Wriggler' Lewis Young arrived safely on 03.09.2010 and we are so grateful to have been blessed again, as he now has a little baby brother on the way :o) X

Thursday, April 12th 2012, 11:40am

Hi Ladies,

just wanted to pop in and say hi...I have been lurking in BFP Chatter and the 1st Tri for weeks but have been too scared and sick to post anything. I think it is finally sinking in a bit now, especially after having our scan last week, that we are (all being well) going to have another baby. It came as a shock but a wonderful surprise, and although I have been so sick and struggling with bad headaches (like alot of the ladies on here) I am so happy. I know I should be posting in the 2nd Tri really but like Dusky I am a bit scared...all the other ladies in the 2nd Tri seem to be so far ahead.

Anyway, I thought it was a bit rude to carrying on being a lurker so I thought I would pop in and introduce myself. Hope to chat to you all either in here or in the 2nd Tri when I pluck up the courage lol

Dusky...our EDD must be the same as I am also 13+5 today?!

Lots of love C X

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Dec 09 - IVF - BFP - DS#1 EC/S @ 40+6
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Reg: May 14th 2009

Children: We are so lucky - our 'Little Wriggler' Lewis Young arrived safely on 03.09.2010 and we are so grateful to have been blessed again, as he now has a little baby brother on the way :o) X

Thursday, April 12th 2012, 11:41am

Fantastic news RunningMum - that you are having 2 and that all is well : D : D X

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Dec 09 - IVF - BFP - DS#1 EC/S @ 40+6
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Monday, April 16th 2012, 5:59pm

Hello Ladies,

Well im back home after my trip away...which was bloody awful it snowed and rained the whole time i was there. :thumbdown:

Dusky- Hello my lovely. Hope you are well? sounds like you had a very busy but nice easter. Im the same i should be in the second tri too but scared to move. Im 15w 3 days so i guess i should go and dip my toe in there. I just feel at home here with you ladies.

Runningmum- So glad your sisters wedding went well. You should give yourself a pat on the back, im asleep for 7.30 everynight...ha! Congrats on seeing you two LOs, bet you were so happy to see them again. Your delivery date maybe around mine then if they are going to deliver the babies 3 weeks earlier. woo hoo.

PR- Im so sorry to hear what you have been going through. It must be really scary. ive bled all the way through and each time i have thought that it was the end but my LO was still clinging on. I havent bled for 3weeks now which i am so happy with. I hope you have those feet up and your taking it easy. Sounds like you have two little strong babies there so try not to worry. have you decided what you are going to do about your holidays. Hope you are feeling better and the bleeding has stoppped.

Stinker- hello hun, nice to have you with us. What is your due date? I bet were all still here saying im 30 w+3 and scared to move to next tri.... : D What are we like.

Loveistehanswer- hello there, hope you are well.

Louise- How are you hun?

Well ive had the day of today and spent most of it sleeping, how boring. Im waiting for this big burst of energy they talk about. Im far from blooming at the moment!!! Not that im complaining....still pinch myself at how lucky i have been. Love to you all. xxx

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Monday, April 16th 2012, 6:03pm

Hi honey, lovely to have you back, have missed you!!! Am waiting for that energy too, still knackered, bad skin, bad hair etc, nevermind!! :)

I'll go if you will hon...everryone is 20 something in there.... :) xxxxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Monday, April 16th 2012, 6:19pm

Hey,

Dusky- Ive missed you too hun. Thought you might have took the plunge so i have just been and dipped my toe. Everyone is pretty far on and ready to move to the third tri by the looks of things. ill go if you do....arent we sad? xxx

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Monday, April 16th 2012, 6:38pm

Go on then.... :) xxxxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Tuesday, April 24th 2012, 8:58am

Hey girls. Have any of you been told to stop taking folic acid when you get to 12 weeks? I havent been told anything about it but i wondered as ive read quite a few stories where ladies are told to stop x

Tuesday, April 24th 2012, 10:44am

I've been told to stop and don't know what to do to be honest...was going to take next complex of vitamins for after 3 months but now confused as I really do trust my doctor

Sorry haven't been for a while but I was checking on you lovely ladies

Got sore throat 3 days already, runny nose and quite achy lower back....seems like gonna spend my 30th in bed....

Hope you are all well xxx
TTC since Nov.2009

Caraz

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 14th 2009

Children: one beautiful, amazing daughter

Tuesday, April 24th 2012, 1:04pm

hi ladies, just popping in from 3rd Tri because I saw the question about folic acid! I had a prescription from my GP for 5mg tablets, but only for the first 3 months, as that is the crucial stage in the development of the spinal cord. Since then I've just been taking normal ante-natal vitamins. Here's the link to the information I found that made me ask for it (its a pdf file) - my BMI is 31, the doctor wasn't aware of the advice until I showed him the document!! Hope that helps :)
Caraz

TTC since Oct 2007 (me 36, dh 41 at the start)
IVF March 2010 :BFP: MC @ 14 weeks; IVF Nov 2010 :BFN:; FET May 2011 :BFN:; ICSI September 2011 :BFP:!!!

Its a bab19 !

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Tuesday, April 24th 2012, 2:26pm

I think I'll just ring my clinic. Im suprised they didnt tell me at my scan.

The other things im suffering with badly is lower back pain. Feels like i've fallen on my bum and after sitting for a few hours in work its really excruitiating and i find it hard to sleep at night. I hope it goes soon! x

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 7th 2011

Children: 2 little beans on the way!

Monday, April 30th 2012, 10:42am

Ok, I've been lurking in the BFP Chatter pages for a while now and I think it's time I jumped to the 1st tri pages before I find myself in the 2nd tri!

I had a scan on Saturday at 11 weeks and our two little beans are doing well. I have my 12 week scan on Friday and then my first MW appointment on Bank Holiday Monday. It's all starting to seem a bit more real now :)

Me:30
DH:38
TTC since 2008
6xClomid 2010 :BFN:
3xIUI 2011 :BFN:
1st IVF Feb 2012 :BFP: Identical twins :boy: :boy: born 23/10/12

My Diary

Reg: Dec 2nd 2009

Children: Keeping everything crossed

Friday, May 11th 2012, 11:43am

:hi: Ladies

I thought I'd be brave and jump straight in here.

I got my BFP 3 weeks ago and had first scan yesterday where we got to see 1 perfect [zx076]

It seems a bit quiet in here at the moment but I'm hoping that there will be some lovely ladies along to join me real soon.

I've been quite lucky so far as not had too many symptons, started to feel a little sickie this week and my left armpit is really itchy and a little swollen which apparently is down to the mammary glands and my chest is starting to look like a road map as all the veins under the skin have really come up.

I've just spoken to the midwifes and have got my booking in appointment next thursday, however I have a bit of medical history so my pregnancy will be looked after at the Rosie Maternity in Addenbrookes Cambridge and I've already got my 12 week scan booked for 14th June.

I hope all you lovely ladies in the first tri are all doing ok and look forward to getting to know you.

:xxx3:

Me 35 DP 40
5 x Cycles all :BFN:
6th FET Apr 2012 :BFP: happydance

Joseph David arrived at 28+5 wks smile2

MY DIARY

Reg: Nov 15th 2011

Friday, May 11th 2012, 11:48am

YAY!!! happydance
Well done Little Legs - I have been searching the different areas for your news. I'm really pleased for you. Fab that you have your 12 weeks scan booked already as well. How exciting!!
[zx126]

Friday, May 11th 2012, 11:53am

You're going to join me aren't you Bissy?
Have you told your GP yet and set the ball in motion?
I LOVE your new ticker : D
:xxx:

Me 35 DP 40

MY DIARY

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Little Legs" (May 11th 2012, 11:54am)

Friday, May 11th 2012, 11:55am

Yes of course!! :biggrin:
I had my GP appointment yesterday morning and they sent the referral off to the midwives. Apparently they will be in touch to arrange the booking in appointment and then the 12 week scan. They will have to be pretty quick as we are 8 and a half weeks now already! I am impatient though so I imagine I will be calling for an appointment if I don't hear in the next few days! ha ha :teehee:

Friday, May 11th 2012, 11:59am

There is only a week between us ::P We will be able to go through all the highs and lows together.

Hopefully you won't have to wait too long xfingers

:xxx:

Me 35 DP 40

MY DIARY

Friday, May 11th 2012, 12:03pm

I know - it's nice to have someone else thats so close on dates to chat to! How are you feeling in general - do you have many symptoms?

With regards to the ticker - I thought I would get myself sorted now i've had the scan. I tried to get the fruit one, but it wouldn't let me upload it.
xxx

United Kingdom

Friday, May 11th 2012, 3:19pm

Oooh some lovely ladies have joined me here at last :) :) :)

I probably won't be here for much longer as I enter the 2nd tri next week but I hope that the next few weeks go well for you both Bissy and LL's. I'm so pleased to hear you've both had good scans and I think it's lovely that you've got eachother...your dates are so close!

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Friday, May 11th 2012, 4:03pm

Thankyou wannabemum82.

Glad to hear all is still going well with you. Wow - not long until you reach the 2nd trimester - how exciting! You must be really starting to relax and enjoy things now I would imagine. We can't wait for our next scan already and we only had the first 2 days ago!!

xxx

Curlytails

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

Children: One gorgeous boy

What's Up?
:baby:

Sunday, May 13th 2012, 4:31pm

Hi ladies, as and when you are ready we can add your due date here: WHEN ARE YOU DUE?

It probably feels a lifetime away now but you will get there! It feels like yesterday I was posting in here and now I'm days away from meeting my LO :smile:

x

6 x IVF, 3 x FET
3 x MMC, 3 x :BFN:, 1 x failed thaw
Two gorgeous boys.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Curlytails" (May 13th 2012, 4:33pm)

Monday, May 14th 2012, 10:55am

Thanks Curlytails, oh my gosh, only a matter of days for you now, how exciting.

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend and took things easy?

I felt so sick this morning whist trying to eat my breakfast, I keep eating as I know I need food in my belly, yesterday we went for lunch with DP's mum and I took one mouthful of my roast lamb and thought I was gonna be sick. I was fine with the potatoes and veg but had to give the lamb to DP, although to be honest I'm pretty sure it was the processed kind of lamb you get and not a nice leg joint :)

Bissey have you had any news for your scan yet?

Me 35 DP 40

MY DIARY

Tuesday, May 15th 2012, 5:07pm

Wow Curlytails - not long to go now! I am sooooo excited for you!!

No news yet Littlelegs - what about you? We were planning to leave it until tomorrow and then give them a call as we will be almost 9 and a half weeks tomorrow so we need to get the booking in and the 12 week booked with not much time!!

xxx

Reg: Jul 22nd 2011

Children: one gorgeous IUI daughter

Tuesday, May 15th 2012, 5:58pm

I finally feel confident enough to join in the chat here!

Had my first scan today - 1 perfect little seen today at 7w 4d. It was magical, saw the little heart beating on the screen and the baby even moved. Growing exactly to size - so happy

Wish I could enjoy the first trimester a bit more tho as I've been feeling so rough :-( Still, should get better in a few weeks and of course, it's all worth it!

38, single
1st donor IUI Nov '11 :BFN: 2nd donor IUI March/April '12 :BFP:
A gorgeous IUI daughter born Dec 2012 - my little miracle
Planning to try for a sibling in 2015 :)

United Kingdom

Tuesday, May 15th 2012, 6:30pm

Oh wow Scarlett, congratulations!!! You must be so happy. You should start to feel better in the next couple of weeks but at least now you can relax a little.

Bissy-I would give them a call and see what's going on, I had to with mine.

Ll's- sorry to hear the sickness is kicking in. I didn't find anything in particular that made me feel sick but eating little and often definitely helped.

AFM- as my babies are sharing a placenta I have to have scans every two weeks to check their growth. My next scan is next Wednesday and I'm starting to get nervous already....think it's because my symptoms are calming down a lot and I generally just worry too much.

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Tuesday, May 15th 2012, 7:53pm

Congratulations Scarlet, it's definately an amazing feeling when we get to see our LO's heart beating isn't it?

Bissy, I would def ring them tomorrow if you don't hear anything

Wannabe, It's good that you are being carefully monitored and scanned regularly

AFM, I have felt slightly better today and not quite as sicky, but my (.)(.) are definately getting more tender each day.

I hope you are all looking after yourselfs and taking it easy.

Me 35 DP 40

MY DIARY

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 2:46pm

Yay - Congratulations Scarlett - great news! What an amazing feeling to see your LO on the screen isn't it and to see the heart beating away. Bet you are already excited for the next scan now? I know we are!

Wannabemum - at least you get to see the twins nice and regularly - how exciting! I think we worry when we get symptoms then worry when we don't! The day before our first scn I felt nothing - no sickness, no tiredness no nothing and really panicked! They came back though - ha ha! I generally feel sicky, especially the afternoon, if I don't nibble on food regularly so I have a little supply under my desk - today is dry scones!! Then before dinner I usually feel a bit sick. I generally don't make it much past 9.00pm before i'm asleep on the sofa!!

Littlelegs - glad to hear you haven't been feeling quite as sicky today.

I called the hospital today and went through to the Midwife department. The girl that answered didn't really seem to know a lot and just said she would get a midwife to call me. I said great, then as I got off the phone she said so someone will call you or send you an appointment letter. A letter?? great!! I'm getting worried that the longer this goes on, the nearer to the 12 week scan we are and we haven't even been booked in yet! I will call again Monday if we haven't heard as then we will be 10 weeks and thats just getting silly.

Is anyone else showing yet? I have a little paunch already and it's getting hard to hide it at work! I have got some trousers in the next size up and where thats right around the tummy, they are hanging off my bum and legs so I look a fool! Can't wait until we can tell people so I can get back in some normal clothes and be proud to show off my little tummy!

xxx

Thursday, May 17th 2012, 4:09pm

Hi Ladies

Just checking in to see how everyone is?

I had my booking in app today. The midwife turned up at 09.40am and was here until 11.50am. Lots of paperwork and questions later I've just got to wait now as I've already got my 12 weeks scan date so I won't see her again until 16 weeks

Hope you're all taking care.

Me 35 DP 40

MY DIARY

Friday, May 18th 2012, 10:42am

Hi Everyone,

We got our booking in appointment arranged yesterday too - we are booked in for Monday afternoon. We will be 10 weeks on Monday so she is trying to get our 12 week scan booked for us as well so fingers crossed we find out the date for that on Monday!

Little Legs - what kind of things do they go through at this stage?

xxx

United Kingdom

Friday, May 18th 2012, 12:59pm

So lovely to hear that things are coming together for you Bissy and LL's. It's great when you start getting dates for scans and MW througha s it makes it seem more real.

My booking appointment only took about an hour becuase she was able to put all our answers straight into a computer meaning there was a lot less paperwork to fill out. Most of the questions are about your health, your partners health and your families health. Then there's a few questions about what you're planning for the birth, when the rest of your MW appointments will be and you get your Bounty pack!

I'm counting down the days until our next scan on Wednesday :)

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Friday, May 18th 2012, 2:57pm

I know! It's all getting exciting. My husband said last night that is still doesn't seem real though. He thinks once we have the 12 week scan and start telling people he will start to feel it's more real.

Thank you for the info on the booking in appointment. The midwife we are actually going to have is away next week, but because of the time ticking on, another one is going to see us first off.

Yay - not long until your next scan. It must be lovely getting to see the LO's so often. Are you going to find out the sex later on?

xxx

Reg: Apr 8th 2009

Children: Beautiful daughter born 31/1/10

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 2:04pm

Hi anyone out there want to get this first trimester chat up and going again?? I'm missing my cycle buddy thread.... : D Hope there are some folk out there.......

I had my 7w scan on Friday, DH missed it as his flight was delayed with mist :-( It was holding my breath until she found the little blob with a HB going like the clappers! I started blubbing, just sooooo relieved and happy! Wished DH could have been there. She gave me lots of blurry photos since he'd missed it! Now I just want the 12w one so I can see it again. I have made appt to see the MW this week - is it too early?? Guess she'll tell me on Thursday ;)

Cx

1st IVF May 2009 :BFP:
Beautiful girl born on due date 31/1/10.
2nd IVF started Oct 2012 but stopped due to miracle natural :BFP:
No foetal pole seen at 7w or 9w scan - ERPC at 12 wks :bawl:
3rd IVF May 2012 :BFP: perfect [zx076] seen at 7w2

Reg: Jan 5th 2009

Children: 3 children

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 6:38pm

Hi clarabelle.....good news about your scan :weehee: It's great seeing and hearing that heartbeat isnt it? :xxx3:
:BFP: June 2012

Baby girl Millicent (Millie) born 16/1/13 bab21

Reg: Apr 8th 2009

Children: Beautiful daughter born 31/1/10

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 10:54pm

Hi Kitten!

Yes it was so lovely!! When do you have your next scan? Have you been seen by a midwife yet?

Cx

1st IVF May 2009 :BFP:
Beautiful girl born on due date 31/1/10.
2nd IVF started Oct 2012 but stopped due to miracle natural :BFP:
No foetal pole seen at 7w or 9w scan - ERPC at 12 wks :bawl:
3rd IVF May 2012 :BFP: perfect [zx076] seen at 7w2

Reg: Jan 5th 2009

Children: 3 children

Tuesday, July 3rd 2012, 8:02am

Iv had two scans already. My next scan should be in about 3 weeks time. I had an appointment with my doctor yesterday who has faxed my hospital so I should get midwife appt in about a week. I'm lucky I guess as I work in the hospital and know all the midwives. How are you feeling?
I had an awful night last night, felt so sick the entire night. Also had to keep getting up to pee :tear: . The symptoms seem to come and go in a kind of cycle. I get about 3 days when I don't feel much then the headache starts and real bad nausea and painful boobs! At least it's comforting to know something's happening inside :thumbsup2:

How is everyone else? :xxx3:
:BFP: June 2012

Baby girl Millicent (Millie) born 16/1/13 bab21

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

2 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE