You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Nov 22nd 2007

Children: William and Charlotte

Friday, January 14th 2011, 7:33pm

Shadow, fab news on the twinnies, you had better start stocking up on the red bull now :snigger:

Lots of scans at the moment so hoping to see some lovely pics here soon.

Ickiness better today, I am not too bad so long as I drink plenty of water and snack regular, I tend to feel worse after walking the dog and pushing the pushchair for an hour, maybe I should cut it down to half an hour . I told my big sis today who was speachless but very happy, my mum is in Cuba until next week so I cannot wait for her to come home.

We are out for a curry tomorrow night with a group of friends, I suppose the antibiotics exccuse is as good as any as they all know about previous tx so a pg anouncement would be the last thing they would expect.

IVF #1 2008 :BFP: William born 15/2/09
Our 6 yr TTC journey WAS over
Shocking natural :BFP: Charlotte born 10/9/11
:happy: Our family is now complete :happy:

United Kingdom

Reg: Nov 23rd 2010

Children: a bun in the oven!

Friday, January 14th 2011, 8:22pm

hoping i didnt get any pics :hysteric: the nurse took them but kept them for her own records :( i think its because it was an emergency scan! they werent very good anyways as my tiny dancer was showing us all his cool moves! lol partee

i am content enough to see my lil currybum and i can tell by how active he is that there is absolutely nothing wrong with him!

cant wait for my 12 week scan!
i miss my lil currybum already [zx155]

xxxxxx

bab23

IVF Nov 2010, 30 eggs, 20 embryos, 6 snow babies and a BFP!!!

MY DIARY - Mindy and Daddy Cool's pregnancy diary!

Help for Heroes Parachute Jump www.bmycharity.com/v2/stevencurry

Reg: Oct 30th 2010

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 8:52am

Mindy I feel the same but luckily I did get a photo, the problem is I don't know how to upload them via my phone!!
Forgot to take my folic acid yesterday I hope one day won't matter too much :-(
Adreamz :xxx3:

United Kingdom

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 9:14am

I forgot too :S that worries me too lol!

I got my scan date through too, next Monday at 1pm Woooooo x

bab23

Reg: Nov 29th 2010

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 2:44pm

Hi everyone,

Not been on for a few days as I've just been feeling so ill. I'm still not being sick but feeling nauseous all day long and it's just taking it out of me. Seem to have tried most things now but nothing is giving any relief. To make matters worse, I've completely lost my appetitie and am having a battle to get food and liquid down. I am managing to eat but only really small amounts before I'm full (very unlike me). Had my midwife appointment yesterday - got loads of leaflets to read and there was a lot of form filling - not much time to ask questions as she was running late and I was worried about being late back to work (said I had car trouble in the end to give an excuse for going in late). The midwife was nice but said that she wouldn't be around when I'm due in August as she'll be on hol (how inconsiderate!! :snigger: ). Does that matter? Are we supposed to get to know the midwife that's likely to be there at the birth? Anyway she didn't seem too concerned about my appetite - just said if it get's worse and I start to be sick to see the doctor or ring the emergency number. So I'm waiting now to get my scan appointment through the post.

There's been loads of posts since I was last on and I can't keep track but congratulations on all the recent scans - and twins! Hope the sickness is starting to ease for everyone so that we can enjoy being pregnant.

Mim- Really hope you're OK. Been thinking about you xx

Hazy

Ace

Reg: Sep 16th 2009

Children: One beautiful boy!

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 5:36pm

Just a quick note to say I haven't abandoned fz entirely, but I've been in hospital for 9 days!

They're still not entirely sure what happened, it wasn't ohss but over a day my waist expanded to 40 inches! Very uncomfortable indeed - I'm full of a mix of ascites ( pockets of fluid) and gas. Tmi but had my first poo in 9 days this morning.

Really hoping to be out soon, a lot smaller..then I can look forward to getting bigger more gradually!
TTC for two years before referral
Lap 1: Sept 09 Found 6cm endometrioma and Stage IV endometriosis
Lap 2: Nov 09 Removed endo, adhesions, cysts and appendix (stuck to cyst!)
ICSI Dec 2010....BFP xfingers (hospitalised with sepsis at 6 weeks)

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 6:14pm

Rocky, glad your ok.
Hazy, that's terrible for you. I really hope the ascities goes soon and you poo more frequently he he he.
I've not been good today was sick once but mainly nausea arrh
Got work tomorrow so another 12 hour shift :-( I'll make sure I get breaks this time though.
Hope your all having a good weekend. Xxx

Reg: Aug 17th 2010

Children: a little bean being grown!

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 8:57pm

Hi guys,

Congratulations Ali bird, that's just brilliant!! And an unexpected BFP after a very long wait for you....even sweeter. :party:

Congratulations on the twins Shadow! [zx076] [zx076]

Rocky - sorry to hear you've been feeling so ill. Hope you start feeling a bit brigher soon, but they do say the stronger the symptoms the more hormones you have, so the stronger the pg.

Hazy- poor you, you sound as though you've really been in the wars. Hope you're on the right side of it all now. The no2 will make you feel better too :snigger:

Thanks for the messages of reassurance about my lack of symptoms post.

Have had a dull ache all day on the right hand side. Really worrying about it. I am 7 weeks 2 days, so still very early days for us :-(

Been to the midwife this week, she said the pains I had had (on and off and not for this long) were symptomatic of the uterus being pulled up to become an abdominal organ. I hadn't realised this.

She said the inner muscles pull the womb higher up, as in non pg women the womb lies low down.

I am hoping and praying :pray: that the pains I have had today are this.

Have laid down all afternoon and going to bed early, not doing much tomrrow.

The mw did say that if it's a healthy pg then it will be ok.

jUST stressing out slightly!!!!!!!!!!!

Love to all blowkiss xxxx
TTC-May 2008
lap&dye Jan.2010
Clomidx8

1st IVF Oct.2010 BFN: Nov. 2010 :tears:

Shock BFP Dec.2010!! whoops3
My diary

Reg: Apr 27th 2010

Children: one boy (naturally concived, somehow!!!) One on the way!! yehh

Sunday, January 16th 2011, 10:17am

morning all

hope everyone is well 2day xxx

tiny teacher sure the pains are what the midwife said i had them worse with my son think its because it was my first preg and i was worried all the time!! so try not to worry xxx

adreamz oh hun hope ur 12hr shift goes ok and you get breaks this time

hazey hope you feel better soon hun xxxx

rocky you hardly ever have the midwife at birth anyway hun its usually who ever is on duty! i had 3 different midwifes through my 30 hour labour with my son as they all when off duty then and by then you really dont care

mindy good luck for your scan next monday?! not long now!

afm well thought my back was getting better but can hardly move today again and in soooo much pain!! i have another week off work for it to get better & i have to go back to work because we cant afford for me not too!!! BUT im really worried its not going to get better!! nothing seems to help!! grrrrrr counting down the days till my next scan 31st jan (12week) yehhhhhh xxxxxx
TTC 4years for 2nd

ME 27 DH 38 me

DH very low [zx151] 11 counted in total :(

1st ICSI nov 2010 :BFP: 1 [zx076] seen at 8 weeks, 12 weeks, 22 weeks, 32 weeks, 36 weeks

bab21

ICSI diary xx

Sunday, January 16th 2011, 8:14pm

Hi everyone,

Hazy that must be so awful for you - I hope you're feeling lots better soon!

Well - I'm really bad again today - have been in bed most of the day and running to the loo wretching. Nothing coming up still. I actually think I might feel better if I could be sick but I don't think there's enough food in me. Have had a rubbish weekend and then it's back to work tomorrow. Really hope this sickness starts to pass soon.

Good luck to eveyone having scans this week xx

Monday, January 17th 2011, 8:19am

Hey ladies, it sounds like we have a lot of poorly ladies on her at the moment, and I am one of them. I am not sick but it feels as though I am constantly hung over (and without the benefit of getting drunk :snigger: )
I wouldn't worry about lack of appetite or being sick, when I was pg with Will I had a bug for a week when I was 7 weeks and I couldn't eat a thing for the whole time without sitting on the loo for an hour. We were on holiday in the caravan at the time (nice!) so I called NHS direct and she insisted that we would be fine but told me to drink lots of full sugar orange cordial so at least something was going in.
Also lots of pains going on here but again, this was exactly the same as last time.
We went for a curry on sat night for a friends birthday and two of the girls are pg, they were asking me loads of questions and advice and it was very difficult to keep my lips tightly closed, I just had a secret smile. I can't wait to tell people as I don't think it will feel real until then.
I am also very tired but Will has other ideas when I want to sit down for 5 minutes, we went to a kids birthday party yesterday at a play barn and he had me crawling/climbing/swinging and sliding all over the place, at least I slept well last night :happy:

Hope everybody is feeling better soon, x

United Kingdom

Monday, January 17th 2011, 8:27am

morning ladies!

well i have had no sleep last night for no apparent reason i just couldnt sleep!

and yesterday morning the strangest thing happened to me! i got out of bed and stood up and my legs literally gave way underneath me! i ended up on the floor on my bun! the dog cleared the bed jumping to get to me thinking id collapsed but i just couldnt stop laughing and i couldnt get back up, i had to sit and wait for the feeling to return to my legs lol. was very weird!

i think i might have cyatica (if thats how ya spell it) but surely that wouldn't cause my legs to go numb?

im still feeling the sickness and now a full belly doesnt even combat it anymore its just a constant feeling of sickness and dry wretching! never mind though, im 12 weeks tomorrow so hopefully it should start and ease off now?

hope everyone else is ok

xxxxx

bab23

Monday, January 17th 2011, 4:21pm

Another awful day with the sickness. Didn't think I was going to make it to work this morning but thankfully the day is done now and I can go to bed!! Ali Bird - I felt like mine was a constant hangover at first but it has got progressively worse.
I've been on the scales this morning as the midwife said to keep an eye on my weight as I can't eat a lot. Anyway, I've lost about 5 pounds - I'm actually lighter now than I have been in years (and the weight that I've always wanted to be). If I wasn't pregnant I'd be delighted.

Oh well - off to try and force some prunes down as I've not had a number 2 in about 4 days - probably due to the lack of food.

Hope everyone else is well and coping with the sickness xx

Monday, January 17th 2011, 4:39pm

Oh mindy I hope your legs are fully functional again. Wow 12 weeks that's great.
Ali I wish I could confide in my friends about my symptoms and see if they felt the same but I have decided not to tell anyone till our next scan. Kids are funny my nephew wanted to give me a piggy back (he is 4!!!) my family tutted at me when I play along with him saying be careful bit I just feel that I'm being over causious sometimes. I'm sure you have to pick up your son sometimes as a must!!
Rocky just keep thinking in 3 weeks it will all be better!!! If you can think of anything you fancy just try and have it, don't worry too much about prunes, number2 will come!! Also my sister lost loads of weight from hyperemisis when she was pregnant, she was admitted to hospital and made nil by mouth for 2days, her little boy is perfect, so don't be too concerned yet. Just try your best hunny.
Mum82 how annoying with your back, have you tried back supports or anything? Youust be so careful when you go back to work!!
Tiny teacher, I get strange pains and just pit it down to movement on my tummy. In fact I was saying to my mum yesterday that my tummy feels really tender as if I have done 50 sit ups (even the though of all that movement makes me feel sick!!). Has anyone else had this?
Afm: dh went away yesterday :-( mum has moved in even though she only leaves 5 mins away but it's nice having her help. Work was better yesterday, plenty of staff got my break, but bring a weekend I cab get away with running out for food without being notice. I'm suppose to work wed but I think it will be hard not to be expected to move patients etc so thinking of calling in sick as these shifts are too exhausting!!
Went to Bicester today to visit a friend, didn't tell her in the end and think I hid it well! It's hard work keeping it secret!
I've changed my scan till 2nd feb when I should be 11weeks and 4days which is only 2 weeks away and then assuming everything is perfect I'm going to let everyone know!!! Rocky have you seen the midwife yet as we should be having scans at similar times?
Hope everyone is doing ok. Xxx

Hoping77

Reg: Apr 14th 2009

Children: A son and daughter - our family is complete :)

What's Up?
Absolutely love being a mum of 2 but OMG it is hard work and very tiring! Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

Monday, January 17th 2011, 5:51pm

Hi ladies

Hope you're all well despite the sickness!

Just a quick one as starving so about to make some food but just letting you know we had another private scan today and our LO is growing well biggrin2 . The difference between the 10 week scan is amazing, it has long legs and arms now and was kicking about, and a cute button nose! A truly amazing feeling. The nurse was so lovely and I said how nervous I was and the first thing she said was well I can see a heartbeat so don't worry. She was so reassuring. We even listened to the heartbeat, which brought a tear to DH eye. We're so happy. I have now announced it to the world i.e. on Facebook lol!

Mindy - did you have a scan today? Hope all went well.

:xxx3:
An almost 4 year old son and a 21 month old daughter :)

Reg: Sep 21st 2010

Children: One little miracle girl born 22/09/11

Monday, January 17th 2011, 5:57pm

Hi girls,

I too am feeling very nauseous, but not actually sick. Have sent for some ginger chews from Holland and Barrett to see if they help. Hazy, hope you are feeling better - poor you! Hi to everyone else - I am reading all your posts.
Cath x

ICSI: 3rd Jan 2011: :BFP:

United Kingdom

Monday, January 17th 2011, 6:52pm

hoping my scan was on friday (emergency scan) and my 12 weeks scan is next monday :biggrin:

excellent news on ur scan too!

well i had an awful day today, i projectile vomited all over the wall and floor in the toilet at work! how embarrassed! it was like something out of little britain! lol. i have had a headache for 4 days too now. i feel like all i do all day is moan.

dear me! x

bab23

Monday, January 17th 2011, 7:50pm

hi all

hope your all well, im doing good and my back is a bit better today (i got to back to work sunday night!!)

im still feeling sick but not too bad! just had veg lasanga (cant spell it grrrr) for dinner and i want another one!!! hehehe funny baby. i think last few days i felt the baby?! i know its early but im sure it was?! will ask when i see my midwife next time xxxx
TTC 4years for 2nd

ME 27 DH 38 me

1st ICSI nov 2010 :BFP: 1 [zx076] seen at 8 weeks, 12 weeks, 22 weeks, 32 weeks, 36 weeks

bab21

ICSI diary xx

United Kingdom

Tuesday, January 18th 2011, 12:53pm

afternoon ladies!

mum i thought i felt the baby last night bizarrely, i never told DH because i didnt think hed believe me. it felt like little bubbles, it only felt like that for a second and then it went and i know we have so many things going on inside my tummy i convinced myself it wasnt but now im wondering if it was :O lol!

well im off today, ive been up all night again, bad dreams, feeling sick, eating, drinking, so i think i needed a bit of rest and recuperation! of course ive spent the full day cleaning! :S

but now im gonna have a look for some maternity clothes!
hope everyone is ok!
xxxx

bab23

Tuesday, January 18th 2011, 4:01pm

Hi all,

Sounds a bit early to be feeling movement but who knows!!! Great if it was.

Still really sickly today - just desperate for it to pass now. Hopefully 3 more weeks and then it will go. I feel really thirsty but can seem to stomach the liquid. Got parents eve tomorrow night so god knows how I'm going to get through that one as it will mean working until about 8pm with little time to try and eat! Will have to try and quickly force something down and hope it doesn't make me heave!
Adreamz - I have seen the midife for a booking in apointment and I'm waiting for a scan through the post - she said it would be between 11 and 13 weeks I think so am just patiently waiting now.

Hope you're all having a good day(everyday I think 'thank god I'm one day further!!!') :)

Tuesday, January 18th 2011, 4:19pm

i found this qoute girls '' At three months of pregnancy, your baby's movements may feel like tiny bubbles or butterfly wings brushing against the uterus'' and this was exactlty what i felt!!!! so i think it is baby! it also said if its your 2nd pregnacy you can feel it early too.

did a few hours work in the nusery today (i only do bank staff there) and 4 of us are pregnant!! hehe they think there is a chair there to blame hehehe i actually worked there during my ifv and thought it was a good omen so many were preg!!! was lovely to work with all the babies again!

anyway hope everyone is well & not tooooooo sick! my sickness seems bit better but im still exhusted all the time
TTC 4years for 2nd

ME 27 DH 38 me

bab21

ICSI diary xx

Tuesday, January 18th 2011, 6:06pm

Hi
Mum82 that's so cool feeling baby, I would have probably put it down to wind!!
Rocky I hope your scan comes through early like mine, I keep thinking this sickness has to be better once I can tell friend how rubbish I feel!! At least then I can go out and know they will understand my behaviour.
Mindy how do you have the stomach for cleaning? I feel so lazy but I can cook or clean make me feel rubbish!! Do you get nightmares? My dreams have been so bizarre the last few nights, all about people I know! I didn't think it could be anything to do with pregnancy though. Bet you can't wait for next Monday!!
Hoping your scan sounds amazing!! Did they date it as you expected. Do you think it would be too early for me to tell people after my scan at 11weeks4days or should I wait till 12weeks?
AFM had a bad afternoon, was really late to eat my lunch and felt rubbish since. I've already had my tea so hope I start feeling better soon!! Decided to call in sick tomorrow, it would be too hard not to do a more physical job so told them I'd hurt my back!! 2 weeks couldn't come quick enough for me xxx

Reg: Mar 27th 2009

Children: Two the way!

Tuesday, January 18th 2011, 6:23pm

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't posted for over a week, my sickness has kicked in big time and I've been feeling awful. So tiny please don't worry that you haven't had any sickness yet mind kicked in at 8 weeks! I've had my 9 week scan today and both babies are perfect, I can't believe they have grown so much in the last two weeks. I could even see one of then wriggling!!! It was amazing! Love to you all. Ps my laptop is being fixed so I'll be able to do more personals again soon! X
[zx076] [zx076] seen at 6w5d scan
IT'S TWINS!!!!!
TTC 5 years
Ist IVF APR 2009 - BFN
2nd IVF with ICSI SEP 2009 - BFN
3rd IVF with ICSI Dec 2010 - :BFP:
2008 - 6 x cycles of clomid all BFN

Tuesday, January 18th 2011, 8:22pm

AW, Elizmac, that's brill! Am hoping to see two when I go for my first scan next Tues 25th. Though one of course good too! Feeling rough today - just nauseous all the time and so tired, yet able to eat ok once I start. Weird!
Cath x

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 8:11am

Wierd dreams are another side effect I am afraid, more so in 1st and 3rd tri. I think it is because you are not sleeping deeply so you are always on the verge of dreaming so remember them more clearly, that's my theory anyway. Last time my dreams were very erotic :snigger: but a bit more pg rated this time.

Mum, how exciting feeling baby for the first time, I have read that you feel it earlier second time around. I didn't feel him until 24 weeks last time so xfingers it will be sooner this time.

Sorry a lot of you are still feeling sick, I am finding that I am having to fronk loads of water too and pieces of fruit through the day are helping. I also got myself a ginger cake last night, don't know if it will help but it looks fab.

I should have been starting an access course this month for my degree in midwifery that I am hoping to do, I went to the interview last night and have decided to wait for a year as there is no way that I could study, work part time and look after a 2 year old and a new born baby. I am a bit dissapointed but have the best reason in the world to postpone.

Hope everybody is feeling better soon, x

United Kingdom

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 12:38pm

Well I'm off work again feeling lousy :(

Mum I was talking to a friend of mine and she felt her baby at around 12 weeks but only if she was lying in a certain way so it probably was the baby :) not sure about mine though I've never had the feeling since so it probably wasn't.

I'm hoping this sickness ends soon I long for this pregnancy glow to start! I have an exam at college at the end of feb so I need to start studying hard and at the minute I can't be chewed :(

Hope everyones ok xxx

bab23

mim

Reg: Dec 9th 2008

Children: One Angel baby Sam in heaven and proud Aunt of many/ One Precious Heart baby born 11/04/2012

What's Up?
I AM BACK UPDATE SHORTLY HUGS TO ALL OF U

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 3:41pm

Hi Girls
I have made the long waited update in my diary I cant bring myself to write again, but My Presious baby lost the fight,,,,,,,, I will follow on all of you and hope we keep in touch I will be waiting to see your LO and would be so happy when this day comes for all of you

with Love to all of you
TTC#1SINCE2003
Me34Pco&Pcos1996
DH39varicocele opp06
CLOMID05,6mts09
lapdye,ov.drill2oct 09,too many treatments to mention
Shock natural:BFP:My miracle baby Sam Corey lost 17/01/11 4.30
Lupus,antiRO&arth

IVF JULY/AUG 11 immune / severe OHSS but :BFP: [zx076]saw every week ,BORN WITH SPECIAL HEART April 12

United Kingdom

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 8:40pm

mim im sorry to hear that ill head over to your diary now and post a comment

youve been so strong through this. game on for your IVF!

xxxxx

bab23

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 8:29am

mim, I am so sorry :hugs:

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 9:01am

mim I am so sorry about your LO, I cant imagine how you are feeling it must be awful. I'm thinking if you and hope that you will have another positive very soon. Xxx
Ellebella, that's so great about your scan I bet your showing even at nine weeks with 2!!
Cath when is your scan?
Alibird, I'm glad you say erotic dreams are normal. I though it was just because we have been advised not to BD till 12weeks, with these dreams it's killing me (hope that's not tmi!!). Are you a nurse? Shame about delaying course but I'm on a course at the moment and have no motivation!! So I completely understand especially with a 2year old too!!
Mindy, nausea is grinding isn't it!! I havent got exams for amother7 weeksso hoping this constant nausea will ease by then!!
AFM well good job I took yesterday off work, I felt awful. Nothing I did would ease the nausea. It made me miss dh so much. My mums been fab, trying to distract me by playing games but that doesn't get my work done!! I only have 12days to wait for my scan. I rang then up and asked if u could do it on the tues instead of wed as we have been invited to a 30th dinner with all our friends and that means we will be able to tell everyone together!! The hospital were great about it!! I won't do fb announcement till the sat when I'm 12 weeks mind!! This is the only thing that make the nausea worth while. It will be strange having to wait smother 8 weeks to see lo again though!!
I hope everyone has a less sicky day :-)

United Kingdom

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 9:50am

Morning

Adreamz its awful, yesterday DH walked in from work and i was actually crying, i think i just got to the end of my tether yesterday, i was so ill. im back at work today but i still feel awful :( never mind though. the only thing keeping me going is knowing what im getting at the end of it!

re erotic dreams, i have had a few of them, along with my nightmares lol. they always involve Dh so im glad about that, at least i havent dream cheated on him lololol. i think its because i cant be bothered to BD just yet and its seriously killing DH. hes loving all the changes to my body lol but he rarely gets to see it haha!

what are u studying? im doing my AAT to beciome an accountant and its killing me not getting in until gone 9pm on a tuesday and thursday but still it has to be done

im nibbling on a blueberry muffin trying to stop feeling sick.

xxxx

bab23

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 10:52am

I'm not a nurse, in fact I work in an office but was just about to do a complete 360 in career change. It is just postponed, definately not cancelled.

I tried my ginger cake last night and had the opposite effect that I was hoping for, ginger is supposed to help with sickness but it actually made me feel worse. DS insisted on trying it too and he spat it back out and gave it back to me - nice!

I have just had to cancell a holiday that was booked for 12/9, considering my EDD will be about 11th, I thaught it was for the best :snigger: it was only a cheap sun holiday special but I have lost my money as they don't offer refunds and cannot change the date X( We keep our touring caravan at a site in Anglessy so we will be using that as much as possible for as long as possible so we had better get familiar with Bangor hospital too, just in case :snigger:

I feel a lot better today which is good but it also puts doubts into your head that all is well. I have a docs appointment on monday to arrange mw visit, I can't wait to tell her as she has been with us throughout out tx and will be as shocked as we are :happy:

Right, better get some work done before I get busted by boss man

blowkiss

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 2:07pm

mim just wanted to say im so sorry hunny xxxxxx
TTC 4years for 2nd

ME 27 DH 38 me

bab21

ICSI diary xx

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 5:33pm

Hi everyone,

Still feeling pretty rough. I'm really struggling with liquids. I'm ery thirsty but everytime I have a drink it makes me bad again - and also stops me from eating. I am just about coping but can't wait for it to end.

I have my scan appointment through for 9th Feb - so I should be 12 weeks 3 dys by then. So I guess if all is OK it will be safe to start telling people from then?

Hope you're all OK xx

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 6:44pm

Hi girls,

Firstly Mim I am so sorry for your loss. [zx127]

Was off work today - nearly fainted this morning, then had heart palpitations and shaky legs, as well as the now infamous queasiness on and off, so was all too much to try to do a day's work too. :sadface: Meant to be getting my hair done tomor, so hope can go.

Adreamz: My scan is on Tesday (25th) at 7 weeks 1 day. My womb goes round the corner some way and my cervix faces up instead of down, so had a v.problematic egg transfer - will be interesting to see how the scan goes!

Alibird: Is fab you want to be a midwife. Good luck with your studies after the baby is born. I love ginger cake, so might try it. The ginger chews are ok, but a bit strong for me

Mindy: You are doing so well to keep going with your classes. I finish work at four and can just about make it home!

Hi to everyone else
Cath x

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 8:00pm

Hi guys.

Ellabella, thanks for the reassurance, appreciate it. x

Can't stand the suspense any longer. Have booked a private scan tomorrow night 5.30pm. xfingers

Hope it's good news. Am not sleeping properly and want to know what's going on in there!! ?o(

Hope the ms starts to wane soon for all you guys affected.

:xxx3::xxx3::xxx3:
TTC-May 2008
lap&dye Jan.2010
Clomidx8

My diary

United Kingdom

Friday, January 21st 2011, 8:45am

Morning Ladies

nothing much to report for me except that i feel ok so far this morning (dare i speak too soon?)

my dating scan is on monday woo hooo! ive took a half day holiday so that me and DH can go home straight after and just chill.

so im 12 weeks and 3 days now, when am i classed as being second trimester? im so confused about this :S

lol

xxxxxxxxx

ps hope everyones ok :D

bab23

Friday, January 21st 2011, 9:15am

alibird, wow complete career change, good luck for when you do it!! Shame about holiday but worth it. I've been invited to a hen party in Budapest over the weekend in august I'm due. Can't tell them yet why I can't make it!!
Rocky, great news about your scan date, mine is only early because me ovulating a week late!!
Cathcat, sorry to hear your off work. They may find the scan a little difficult and perhaps get you back in for a tummy scan, someone on here had one of then at 9 weeks I think.
Tiny teacher, is that your first scan? Can't wait to hear how you get on!
Mindy, I think you are 2nd trimester from 12 weeks but they like you to have your scan to confirm date (funny when we have all had scans confirming it anyway!! Lol). Glad the sickness has eased, fingers crossed it stays away now. How was college yesterday? You must be shattered. I was only in uni till 3.30 came home and slept till 5.30!! Felt rubbish all evening though! I'm doing a non-medical prescribing course!
Off swimming again this morning with my dad, I think I feel better for it when I do exercise! Even if I will feel very sick this afternoon!!
Have a good day ladies xxx

Friday, January 21st 2011, 12:04pm

morning all

so felt sooooo ill last night and all day everyone kept saying i looked really ill !!!!! yes i felt it to thanks for noticing hehehe

have had a nice bath, done housework and had some food and feel a bit better now! just hope it lasts!! my sickness had eased off and now its back and worse than before!!

anyone know are we allowed to colour our hair when preg???? i cant remember but was 5yrs younger when had my son! didnt need hair colour then!!??!!

hope everyone is ok today xxxxx
TTC 4years for 2nd

ME 27 DH 38 me

bab21

ICSI diary xx

United Kingdom

Friday, January 21st 2011, 3:32pm

Mum- im a hairdresser and there is no reason at all why you cant colour your hair. i have a full head bleach painted on my scalp and nothing happens to my baby. its an old wives tail about it harming your baby because it doesnt i promise.

how many weeks are you now? are u a week behind me? my sickness had started easing but then this week it came back with a vengeance! lol. i feel a lot better now though xxx

bab23

Friday, January 21st 2011, 4:17pm

thanks hun i have to go get a hair colour later then!! cant put up with the greys any longer lol

im 11 weeks and 4 days now, what are you?

got to love my hubby for this statement he made earlier............. ''isn't it funny how different pregnacy's make you look, i mean with vince you were glowing! with this one you look rough'' !!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks babe lmao i was laughing at the time but how i didnt :box: i dont know!!
TTC 4years for 2nd

ME 27 DH 38 me

bab21

ICSI diary xx

Friday, January 21st 2011, 4:45pm

Hi everyone,

Well.....was I sick last night!!! I've worked out that my sickness get progressively worse as the day goes on and by after tea I'm just awful. Last night was the first time I've been sick though and it wa awful. I'm such a baby - I hate being sick. Hope it doesn't hapen again tonight.

Tinyteacher can't wait to hear how your scan went.

Mindy - good luck for Monday - you must be really excited.

Hope you're all feeling OK today xx

Hoping77

What's Up?
Absolutely love being a mum of 2 but OMG it is hard work and very tiring! Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

Friday, January 21st 2011, 5:46pm

Hey first trimester buddies :hi:

Just popping in to bid farewell as I can now go over to the 2nd trimester thread happydance

Had our official dating scan today at the hospital and my baby is growing loads, so much so they have put me at 13 weeks and 5 days! It is measuring 77mm :cheese: . We have such a little wriggler, it just won't stop moving and kicking it's legs. My due date is 24 July!!

I just want to say I look forward to seeing you all in the 2nd trimester soon and I hope the sickness starts to ease. Mine has been better this past week though I have thrown up this morning so not completely gone but it's nowhere near as constant as it was, which is a relief.

Take care ladies and catch up again soon. I will still be nosying at this thread to check on you all.

:xxx3:

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 2nd 2009

Children: Beautiful Jessica Mae x Holly and Elliot!

Friday, January 21st 2011, 5:49pm

Hoping77 - So pleased you had a great scan and that you are able to move onto the Second Trimester! Excellent news!
3 X ICSI
Jessica Mae Duffety born sleeping on 9 January 2011 (21+2) - TS and HLHS
Holly and Elliot Duffety born on 16 October 2011 (25+6)
Natural Surprise - Matthew Evan Duffety born sleeping on 11 October 2013 (15+5)

Reg: Jan 23rd 2010

Friday, January 21st 2011, 6:27pm

Hi
Hopping 77 We had our 13 week and 2 day scan on thu so I am due on the 28th july just after you. Got a call from the midwife today to say I have a urine infection called Group B streptococcus its common apparently what did worry me is she said if it was in my vagina during delivery it could make the baby poorly do you know know about this infection?
I work with 4 year olds and today one of them came running into me as I was coming around a corner could this have hurt baby?

Hoping77

What's Up?

Friday, January 21st 2011, 6:34pm

Hayley - I messaged you in your diary. Thanks for popping in with your supportive message :hugs: xx

Bethany - congrats on your latest scan. Are you going over to the 2nd trimester thread soon? I don't know about infections sorry. Is it treatable? I know they will check your urine a few more times over the next few months so hopefully if they pick it up again they can treat it before you give birth. I think the 4 year old will have had to hit you with a lot of force for anything bad to happen hun. As long as you're not in any pain and you haven't started bleeding I wouldn't worry xx

Friday, January 21st 2011, 6:50pm

bethany hi hun not sure about the infection hun but the 4yr old hitting you will be fine hun!! i had that happen to me with my 1st when working in a nursery! a child punched me in the stomach! i was panicing loads, but the midwife told me at this stage the baby is very low down and deep and is very protected!! so sure you'll be fine hun xxxx

hoping wow congrats on your scan! be seeing you in the 2nd tri chat soon xxxxxx
TTC 4years for 2nd

ME 27 DH 38 me

bab21

ICSI diary xx

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 2nd 2009

Children: Beautiful Jessica Mae x Holly and Elliot!

Friday, January 21st 2011, 7:00pm

Hi Bethany - Try not to worry I am sure all is well - LO's are far more protected than any of us think!
3 X ICSI
Jessica Mae Duffety born sleeping on 9 January 2011 (21+2) - TS and HLHS
Holly and Elliot Duffety born on 16 October 2011 (25+6)
Natural Surprise - Matthew Evan Duffety born sleeping on 11 October 2013 (15+5)

Friday, January 21st 2011, 8:14pm

Mum82 I laughed out loud at what your dh said. Men are seriously funny sometimes!
Hoping that's excellent about your scan, is it due earlier than you thought? Will mis you here but lol forward to chatting in 2nd trimester soon.
Bethany, a friend of mind got hit by a grown adult at work and all was fine with her lo, try not to worry too much.
Rocky, sorry to gear you vomited. The nausea is bad enough but vomiting is worse.
I managed 50lengths at swimming but dh told me off for doing too much (via text) and made me cry!! I told him that it's the only exercise I do, all I've done all week is sit on my bum and eat!! Men!!
Tinyteacher how did your scan go?
Xxx

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 4:40am

Hi all,

Well we went last night to have a private scan.

Had to wait 25 minutes and was seriously toe tapping, palm sweating, nail gnawing by the time we got in there.

The sonographer was lovely, told us within seconds that I was pg and that she could see a [zx076] Started crying, :bawl:

have often wondered if I would ever have the priviledge to see my baby's [zx076] and there it was!!!

I think I am 8 weeks 1 day (yesterday) and she measured Little Bean to be 8 weeks 4 days, so that's positive.

The measurement of fetal pole was 19.1mm. Anyone shed any light on this?

Also she said she could see the yolk sac, again, anyone else had similar?

She said she could n't see any reason why this pg would not go full term, but then explained that if something did

happen that it was natures way. Didn't need to hear that :shush: !!

She said 4, 8 and 12 weeks were the times when the body thinks about having a period, [zx253] so bring on 4 weeks +!!!

Feel very very relieved, as had convinced myself I had imagined the two lines on the pg test!!!!

Had a chinese with my mum and DH afterwards and am now up (and have been for the last few hours) with the most horrendous wind. [zx199]

Really painful and making me feel sick. Had really bad stomach pains, had me doubled over and have woken me up.

Have googled 'flatulence in pg' ... nice .... and apparently it is a real common side effect at this stage.

Left it too long between lunch and dinner. So am going food shopping today to get lots of healthy snack stuff to nibble on.

Whenver I have felt sick, if I eat something it sorts me out.

Adreamz - I think you are doing the right thing my exercising, and it's very low impact too. :thumbsup:

Bye Hoping, hope to see you in the next thread soon [zx021]

Rocky - you really have suffered with the :puke: really hope it eases soon for you.

Mum 82 - Enjoy have you hair done, guilt free!! :girl_dance:

Mindy - Glad to hear you are feeling better after:puke:

Well, I may now go and try to get some shut eye. Thank goodness I haven't got work tomorrow!!!! zzzz

:xxx3: tinyteacher :xxx3:
TTC-May 2008
lap&dye Jan.2010
Clomidx8

My diary

5 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

5 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE