You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Jan 5th 2009

Children: 3 children

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 8:21pm

Morning sickness Elena x
:BFP: June 2012

Baby girl Millicent (Millie) born 16/1/13 bab21

Elena12

Reg: Jul 4th 2011

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 9:23pm

Oops...Of course it is...! Thanks Kittenlove xxx

United Kingdom

Reg: Nov 12th 2009

Children: Scarlett Holly born 25/12/2010

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 7:47am

Hello and welcome to the masses that have joined with their BFP's in the last few days - where have i been? Whoooo :congrats: xx
Natural :BFP: June 2011! biggrin2 bab21

KazzyM

Reg: Apr 5th 2011

Children: Very lucky to have a 4 year old boy and 5 month old boy both fertility treatment.

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 9:04am

Hey Congratulations Elena on your BFP. Fab news

Hello to you all.

AFM

Well had scan yesterday and all is good one baby and saw a little beating heartbeat ..that really gets you and i had a little cry. baby is measuring at 6w 4 days when should have been 7 weeks yesterday. maybe another small baby as my son was only 3lb 14oz and born at 36w 4 days! Went straight to docs after to book in with midwife butshe wasn't there and were still waiting for her to call.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

p.s now loaded up with everything ginger to keep sickness at bay. :snigger:
2nd IUI Sept 2007 : tv :BFP:

1st IVF July 2011 :BFP:

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Feb 8th 2008

Children: 2 miracle icsi boys and 2 step kids.

What's Up?
Getting ready for another egg donation!!!

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 9:16am

Fantastic news Kazzy- I am so pleased for you!!!

My little one is measuring ahead which obviously can't be right with IVF so i think they will all even out.

I am thrilled for you.x

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 2 Dec 08 (ES) -I'm a mummy Kaynan arrived 19.8.09! :heart:
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(
ICSI 4 (ES) -:BFP: 1.7.11 Cobi arrived 09.03.12 [zx160]
Egg donation Aug 2012 BFN for recipient- gutted
Egg donation Dec 2012 Recipient :BFP:
Egg donation 27.05.2013- not great - please pray for the recipient :dust:

Elena12

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 9:42am

Thank you Kazzy, Miss Purple, ladies! Its great to be here! blowkiss

Excellent news about your scan Kazzy! :weehee: Did you get a photo?

mim

Reg: Dec 9th 2008

Children: One Angel baby Sam in heaven and proud Aunt of many/ One Precious Heart baby born 11/04/2012

What's Up?
I AM BACK UPDATE SHORTLY HUGS TO ALL OF U

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 9:58am

Kazzy this is such a great news ,cant believe we are already heading to first scans when just last month we were starting the ivfs ;)... babies can be smaller or bigger from what i know even an ivf baby can have difference in size :)
TTC#1SINCE2003
Me34Pco&Pcos1996
DH39varicocele opp06
CLOMID05,6mts09
lapdye,ov.drill2oct 09,too many treatments to mention
Shock natural:BFP:My miracle baby Sam Corey lost 17/01/11 4.30
Lupus,antiRO&arth

IVF JULY/AUG 11 immune / severe OHSS but :BFP: [zx076]saw every week ,BORN WITH SPECIAL HEART April 12

United Kingdom

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 10:49am

Lovely news Kazzy : D

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 2:45pm

Hey Kazzy...been looking out for you. :hi: So happy you got to see little bubba on your scan :flowers: .....I dont have my scan till next friday and im soooo scared! I had my midwife booking today which seemed a bit unreal as I just want confirmation that there is actually a real baby in there :sniff:

Cant stand the waiting....happy for you though hun :xxx3:

Reg: Jul 12th 2011

Children: To be continued......

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 3:14pm

Congratulations Kazzy :flowers:

Kittenlove, I haven't got any ms either and keep thinking any symptoms I do get are down to the pessaries. Oh the paranoia! :duh:
hannoihannah
IVF 1 - :BFN:
IVF 2 - :BFP: [zx076] seen

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 3:41pm

Exactly what I keep thinking.......i'm still on cyclogest twice a day and progynova. My belly is really bloated,I usually have a flat belly. I shocked at how swollen it looks. Also today I am getting some major feelings in there! Not like period cramps...its hard to explain :?:

Reg: Mar 19th 2011

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 5:38pm

Hello evryone! I only got my BFP yesterday so still in shock! I have a question already though- the past 3 or four days i have felt constantly hungry and i mean stomach rumbling out loud all the time. I even wake up in the middle of the night really needing something to eat! My husband thinks that i am joking but im really not. I am drinking alot of water and trying to have some fruit every 2 hours. Anyoneelse have/ had this? Any suggestions what i could eat to keep this at bay? Im not used to eating this much! :snigger:

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 6:39pm

:congrats: to you poppy.........I too am feeling hungry all the time and usually I don't have a big appetite. I think you should just go with what your body is telling you to do and right now that is EAT :chocs: :xxx3:

United Kingdom

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 7:02pm

I agree with kittenlove, Poppy (congrats by the way!! :-D ) In the first week definitely after getting my BFP I couldn't eat enough. Eat little and often and hopefully that will put off any m/s that may be lurking round the corner too - but deffo listen to your body - now is not a time for cutting back :D yey! x

Reg: Jul 12th 2011

Children: To be continued......

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 9:30pm

That was me too, couldn't eat enough, even woke in the night to eat :snigger: Welcome to the club Poppy
hannoihannah
IVF 1 - :BFN:
IVF 2 - :BFP: [zx076] seen

mim

Children: One Angel baby Sam in heaven and proud Aunt of many/ One Precious Heart baby born 11/04/2012

What's Up?

Thursday, August 18th 2011, 9:35pm

:snigger: i am eating my second diner,so yes progesterone makes you super hungry
TTC#1SINCE2003
Me34Pco&Pcos1996
DH39varicocele opp06
CLOMID05,6mts09
Lupus,antiRO&arth

IVF JULY/AUG 11 immune / severe OHSS but :BFP: [zx076]saw every week ,BORN WITH SPECIAL HEART April 12

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mim" (Aug 18th 2011, 9:47pm)

Reg: Nov 3rd 2008

Children: Mum to Cody Charles

Friday, August 19th 2011, 3:23am

Wow so many new people, I haven't gone back and had a good read yet so excuse me if I just say welcome all!! And I'll catch up with everyones news later!

Mim sorry to hear about that OHSS must be scary, you deserve a second dinner I'd say!

Well I've been quiet as I had a bit of a scare, had bleeding for a few days and was put on total bed-rest. Strict orders no housework, no shopping etc. stay in bed and see it if calmed down. It did. Though a bit terrifying no more bleeding so the bed rest worked a treat and fingers crossed it stays away. I had a scan a couple of days ago and baby is fine and lovely, and no obvious source to the bleed found. I'm thankful now that I had over 2 weeks of bleeding with my son last pregnancy, that was heavier, and helped keep my hopes up and this was just a few days worth and much lighter. Silly damn body. I think I over stressed myself, I knew I had been a bit naughty. I'd been sick all week and was feeling bad about poor wee Cody (almost 2yrs) stuck home all week with me so I decided to give him a big fun day out riding boats on the harbour and buses in town, and he got tired and I carried him up this big hill, and I'd forgotten my water bottle....

Anyway ladies, learn my lesson and take it easy!! Its so not worth it. You know when youre being naughty huh. Lesson learned here thats for SURE.

Gemma lovely to see all your scans went so well. I expect my next scan will now be the 12 week or so nuchal scan. What was amazing about the most recent scan (9week 3 days) was although bubs is only 2.5cm big :-) you could see arms and legs all waving round and stuff, brilliant, they really do develop so fast. Cody got to see the baby on the scan too which was neat. Best of luck anyone else with scans coming up
IVF/ISCI Nov08 BFP Cody born 8/09
FET-Oct & Dec10 BFN
IVF/ICSIJun11 BFP

Elena12

Friday, August 19th 2011, 10:04am

Hi Deidre Im so glad everything is ok! Take it easy hun... :cuddle

Poppy Congratulations!!! woohoo

Enjoy your pregnancy ♥
:rainbow:

Mollymoo

Reg: Jul 1st 2011

Children: None

Friday, August 19th 2011, 10:07am

:hi: Hi everyone,

Its great to be here with you all in exciting but sooooo anxious times. I am 4wks and 5 days along, so early days really. I wasn't going to post till I passed 6 weeks (don't ask me why just a notion I had, probably superstition)

But I wanted to ask for some advice, its silly really but it is amazing how a once rational woman (well I like to think so) in the space of a week or so can turn into a :loony: obsessing about every little thing her body is or isn't doing!!!

Well my latest dilemma is that when I rolled over in bed this morning I felt a sharp pain in my lower right abdomen. I now have a slight burning sensation in the same spot. I am booked to see my GP for the first time on Monday and I want to discuss the possiblility of an early scan with her. My consultant at the infertility clinic advised I was a high risk canidate for ectopic pregnancy if a natural conception occurred. It was my right tube that they said was blocked. I am terrified to be honest. This latest twinge has set my mind racing.

Sorry that my first post is such a whinge. Congratulations to everyone. :xxx3:

Love to all Mols [zx189]

Friday, August 19th 2011, 11:13am

Hi Molly,

Congratulations! Im one day behind you! Im in a simillar boat. I was told im at a very high risk of ectopic because of my history so i am analysing every little twinge and pain. I had a really sharp pian this morning when i sneezed- its such a worry isnt it? Ive got a scan booked for the 30th so i just have to hang tight.

Try to not get too stressed as this isnt good for you and see what your GP says on Monday.

Take care. xxx

Friday, August 19th 2011, 5:28pm

Hey mollymoo....maybe round ligament pains? :xxx3:

KazzyM

Reg: Apr 5th 2011

Children: Very lucky to have a 4 year old boy and 5 month old boy both fertility treatment.

Friday, August 19th 2011, 6:47pm

Hi everyone,

Goodness it suddenly got busy in here.

Congrats to the new pregnant ladies.

.Poppy im same situation with you with regards to hunger never felt so hungry in my life .Didn't even get that with my son. First thing in the morning i first got it at around 5 weeks now its just all the time and i find i feel really sick if im hungry too.

Molly ,Kitten love could be right with the ligaments ive been feeling lots of that. Also when i sneezed the other day i reallly pulled a miscle and god it hurt.

Hi Deidre glad everthing is ok for you and little one is safe

xxx
2nd IUI Sept 2007 : tv :BFP:

1st IVF July 2011 :BFP:

Reg: Apr 12th 2008

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 7:42pm

Hi everyone!

Well it has taken me a long time to be able to post here but better late than never! What a lovely group I am now a part of and a big :congrats: to each and every one of you!

I have finally managed to loose a bit of weight and feel tons better for it. I know (hopefully!) the plan is for my tummy to grow but this should be gradually not to suddenly look 3 months pregnant overnight! I think I had mild ohss when the pregnancy hormones started to kick in and my tummy got huge and I was going for a wee tons. This weekend I lost 1/4 stone so my tummy is tons better.

As my tummy has been so big I don't seem to be getting hungry like the rest of you but boy am I knackered?!?! Properly exhausted by the end of the day!

I am on TONS of Meds as I am an immune patient but I have just found out one side effect of the nasty steroids I'm on that I like the sound of! Apparently they help reduce morning sickness happydance that is great if at happens.

Is anyone else here as a result of immune treatment? I am having another (fourth!) intrallipid infusion on Friday and then another blood test in 3 weeks when I have my scan - 8 weeks by that point. I am just staying relaxed about everything at the moment. I can't really accept I am her or am pregnant until I have seen a heartbeat (and then I reckon I'll be waiting for the 12 week scan!). So another 3rd for me followed by a 4ww. It has just taken soloing to get here I don't dare celebrate.

Hope you are all well and staying relaxed. Looking forward to getting to know you along the next 8 months high5
6 cycles all BFN.
One last immune cycle - July 2011
06/12 - :girl:

Baby Isobel arrived on 16/04. Life is complete :hugs:

Mollymoo

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 8:42pm

Hi all,

Kittenlove I think you were right and it was ligament pain. None since thank God. Went to see my doctor today. She said not to worry about ectopic pains as too early!! she said ectopic pains are sharp and persistent and appear in week 6 onwards. My "niggling" pains are normal for most women. She said if the pain becomes persistent and stays in one side I should go to the hospital and have an emergency scan.

She has sent a letter to book me into my local hospital for a 10-12 week scan so I will have to wait patiently I suppose :pullhair: LOL

Hi Poppy looking forward to sharing experiences!!

I am like you Devchick still can't believe this is happening nor can I refer to myself as the P word! My husband is mathematically minded and needed some convincing that we were 5 weeks along :watson: can't understand why we count the two weeks before ovulation. I dont care why but warned him to get with the picture as otherwise (all being well) I'll be in the labour ward and he will be at home watching sky sport thinking we have another 2 weeks to go. :teehee:

Well must go. Love to all Mols [zx189]

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 8:47pm

Hey mollymoo....glad your feeling more relaxed! Iv been getting lots of what I'm sure a round ligament pain. It's very odd .

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Tuesday, August 23rd 2011, 9:17am

Morning girls,

Hope you all well.

Sorry not been on been having a birthday weekend with my little munchkin.

I am also struggling cause I don't feel at all pg and worried something gone wrong.

Deidre- good to see your update and get plenty of rest- I know thats hard with LO.

Sending you all a huge blowkiss

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(

mim

What's Up?

Tuesday, August 23rd 2011, 9:22am

Morning girls seems I have missed a bit on here , congratulations to all new pg ladies :cuddle
this does sound like ligament pain , I have read that ectopic wont start so early to hurt like 5 week in my opinion it is too early.I get all sort of pains and sometimes sharp it scares me but I know therre is nothing i can do ;)
now I am panicked again ,as of this morning my boobs are not sore just so worried I hope my previous pregnancy is not repeating ,Mollymoo they count the 2 weeks before because it is the folicular phase which produced the ovum which is part of your baby so it does count ;)
so now should I panic I dont know ,I am on corticosteroids and somewhere I saw they say steroids mask pregnancy simptoms , but i had sore breast up until last night , any ideas girls?
TTC#1SINCE2003
Me34Pco&Pcos1996
DH39varicocele opp06
CLOMID05,6mts09
Lupus,antiRO&arth

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Tuesday, August 23rd 2011, 9:32am

Mim my sore boobs have been coming and going and disappeared at about nine weeks.

Bet they will be hurting like mad tomorrow so please don't panic.x

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(

mim

What's Up?

Tuesday, August 23rd 2011, 9:41am

gemma thank you , i just keep comparing to my previous pg and I know I probably shouldnt ;) ,wow you are a week away from second trimester I remember seeing your ticker in the very begining time has flown by ;)
TTC#1SINCE2003
Me34Pco&Pcos1996
DH39varicocele opp06
CLOMID05,6mts09
Lupus,antiRO&arth

United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 23rd 2011, 3:07pm

Afternoon ladies and welcome and congrats to yet more newly pregnant ladies! : D

I too don't feel pregnant. At all.. and it seems that that statement is all I can add to the discussion at anytime. I'm aprx 11+4 and desperate to be scanned but still over a week to wait. It's dragging. I think this has been the most testing thing I've done in my life so far. DP just says "this is what you were like last time" - which I know he understands and cares but it hardly makes me worry less does it.

Sigh.

X

Elena12

Tuesday, August 23rd 2011, 6:58pm

Hi ladies, I hope everyone is well x

Mim I have read loads of times that symptoms come and go, pls try not to panic(a lot). Im sure the sore boobs will return! x

Kittenlove have you had your scan yet? x

AFM I had a bit of an adventure, had brown spotting on Sunday which scared the living hell out of me!!! On TP, it was enought to drive me bananas! Then I started getting intence pain, not period pain more like endometriosis pain which I suffer from! I thought this is is...Phoned the clinic right away, in tears, who advised not to worry unless spotting turns red and is like a period. I thought that I just need to wait for the worst...Did not see anymore spotting Sunday but pain got worse, woke up the following day with cramps!!! Phoned clinic and they asked me to go in. They gave me a scan which showed that everything was OK, THANK GOD! The doc could not tell me why I was getting the pain...I m sooo scared....The pain has eased off a bit but is still there...

Tuesday, August 23rd 2011, 8:32pm

Hey elena....make sure you get lots of rest. Glad your scan was ok thumbup my scan is this friday :tear: scared!

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 8:54am

Kittenlove- good luck for friday- and we thought the 2ww was the worst!!!!

Elena- I am so glad all is well- how far gone are you now? How are the pains?

Mim- you can't compare them- this one is different to when I had KJ cause its a different baby!

Miss purple- what date is your scan? I suppose we just expect to feel pg! And yes I was the same with LO as well lol

AFM I ordered a doppler yesterday so hoping might be able to find babies HB later. I always swore if I got pg again I wouldn't worry as much but its impossible!!!!!!

Have a great day everyone.x

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(

mim

What's Up?

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 9:24am

Kittenlove I got everything xfingers for friday cant wait to hear good news
gemma you are right ,i wish sometimes I was just normal and didnt know soo much about what can go wrong ,I always think what if , because of my first pregnancy which ended without a baby I am paranoid ;)....I think you will be able to find the hb but dont panic if you dont some doplers are not as good as they say ;)which one did you get
Ah Elena I rally hope you are better this is an adventure that would scare anyone , i am glad you are better now ;)
Miss purple wow you are also near second tri is this your first lo in the picture profile?
As for me I am okish worried but as my scan is approaching next week ,my dh keeps getting upset when I say what if what if , he see just happiness and nothing going wrong ,i wish I wwas more like him ;), My due date was calculated to 18th april ,my mom is born 15th and on the 15th is when I started officially relationship with my dh years ago, I am 6 weeks today still very early but hoping my lo heart is beating strong , I know gemma is right they are different los and I must not compare , I have been wondering I am on corticosteroids and they say corticosteroids can lessen symptoms ,does anyone know anything? I also have such bad night sweats normal?
TTC#1SINCE2003
Me34Pco&Pcos1996
DH39varicocele opp06
CLOMID05,6mts09
Lupus,antiRO&arth

United Kingdom

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 9:31am

Gemmaaaaaaaa, lol, I have a doppler from last pg when I found it at 14 weeks - on the box it says can be found from 12 weeks...it's just an "angelsounds" one I got from eBay. WELL, last night I gave it another bash, obviously not expecting much but ever eager to hear it - and it was there!! Quite faint still but no doubts in my mind that that little hb was there. It deffo wasn't mine and although I didn't count as it didn't stick around for long it was fast enough to be about 160bpm... And alot of swooshing and ohhhhh it's put my mind at rest! Atleast until scan... which is 1st Sept. (When i'll be 12+5..ish)

One very happy girlie this morning.

What doppler have you ordered

United Kingdom

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 9:37am

:smile: Morning Mim,

Indeed that's my LO - born on Xmas Day 2010 - she's 8 months tomorrow and I'm still on Maternity Leave... god knows how work will take the news but I don't really care! Feels strange also to think i'm near to 2nd Tri again because of no symptoms/signs whatsoever (but yey hb last night!).. but i'm sure soon enough bump will start making an appearance - although the worry will never truly go away until it's born! Sorry hun I know nothing of the effects of corticosteroids and don't so far experience night sweats.

mim

What's Up?

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 9:40am

she is beautiful Miss purple and it it doesnt matter what the work think because this doesnt happen every day to have baby miracles in life ,there always be work but we dont have a lifetime to have babies ;),did you hear the hb last night?
TTC#1SINCE2003
Me34Pco&Pcos1996
DH39varicocele opp06
CLOMID05,6mts09
Lupus,antiRO&arth

United Kingdom

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 9:46am

Sorry - got to go now but yes! Ever so faintly but definitely got it with doppler last night, feeling very happy today and very lucky. Off to have a nice day in the sunshine with Scarlett, will be on later x

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 11:30am

MP- thats fab news- so glad you heard the HB and hope we as lucky tonight. It is a proper doppler I have ordered with the gel and everything and is the same one I used
with KJ but didn't try using it this mearly on. Fingers crossed hun.x

And mim - we do know far too much and you right we haven't got a lifetime to have these babies- work can wait lol

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(

United Kingdom

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 5:51pm

Thank you mim, that's exactly my opinion, just a shame so many people take it for granted and can be so narrowminded like I know my boss will be.

xfingers Goodluck Gemma, I'm still suprised I heard it so early even though I've tried many times already, lol. I'm a size 14/16 too so not the slimmest chicken to pick it up ^^ . Great bargain and gadget for peace of mind that I get a little addicted to when you can hear it really strongly : D

I'd deffo recommend getting a doppler - to anyone that's pondering over one ;)

Had a lovely day today. 8 days til scan! x

mim

What's Up?

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 7:14pm

I can not wait to get a Doppler and being able to listen to hb every day ;), ok so for my symptoms disappearing ,they are back I found out that my prednisolone /steroid that I take has lessened my symptoms ,I had to up my dose for the past days and this is when my symptoms lessened ,today i am back on normal dose and symptoms are back , and also read they give it sometimes in severe ms to lessen of course I take it for my lupus but it all makes sense now ;) and I am happy I feel miserable now :D
TTC#1SINCE2003
Me34Pco&Pcos1996
DH39varicocele opp06
CLOMID05,6mts09
Lupus,antiRO&arth

Elena12

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 11:21am

Hi ladies, thank you all for your wishes. Unfortunately my spotting is back, more persistant and cramping all the time :tear:
Im not ready to give up even though my symptoms mean that its over :tear:
Had to go back to the clinic yesterday as my spotting and cramping increased and they did a scan which again showed that everything was normal!
They said thats the size of the sac and everything else is consistent with my dates(5 week 6 yesterday). Doc also said that she couldnt see a fetal pole as it was too early but could see what was growing to be the fetal pole? Something like that. I am soo confused and scared, she couldnt find an explaination for my spotting :hairout . Where is it coming from??? Doc suggested my endo could be causing the pain but got no definite answer.
Im praying its just old blood and my uterus streching :tears: :tears: :tears:

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 12:15pm

:pray: I am praying for you too hun :xxx:

United Kingdom

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 12:33pm

Pregnancy and everything that comes with it such a minefield, Elena and sometimes there are no known reason to why things happen... try and take as much comfort (if that's possible :wacko: ) in the fact that your scan is still on track and looking like it should be for your stage. I hope baby continues to grow well. Take it easy. I have my xfingers for you. [zx127] xx

Mollymoo

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 4:04pm

Thinking of you Elena :pray: that all goes well. Try to take heart that the scan is normal and rest up for a while.

Take care of yourself luv Mols [zx189]

mim

What's Up?

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 5:36pm

I am thinking of you Elena too , my sister bled with my niece up until month 5 i think ,so did my mom with me until 3-4 month so she didnt know she was pg with me ;),I know this isnt going to make you feel better but thought to share , and I have beautifl niece resulting of that pregnancy [zx127]
TTC#1SINCE2003
Me34Pco&Pcos1996
DH39varicocele opp06
CLOMID05,6mts09
Lupus,antiRO&arth

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 6:18pm

Elena- hoping the spotting and the pains have settled.

Kittenlove- good luck tomorrow.

Hi to everyone else blowkiss

AFM- my doppler arrived yesterday and tried to find babies HB last night and couldn't- surprisingly for m I didn't panic though. Tried again this morning and found it straight away going like a steam train :smile: I am over the moon and just hoping things continue to go well.x

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(

United Kingdom

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 6:53pm

:loco: Gemma! [zx014]

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 7:13pm

[zx050] :xxx3:

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 9:44pm

Thinking of you lots Elena. Fingers crossed. So very hard i know but take hope from those good scans and hope it settles down for you very soon. x

Kittenlove- good luck for tomorrow. x

AFM- ive been having some very sharp and scary pains. I phoned my clinic who said that all kinds of pains are normal in early pregnancy after ivf so i should try not to worry. Ive had lots of niggles and light pains over the past week, but these pains were so intense they took my breath away. Didnt last long thank goodness but such a worry. So hard to find the right balance between resting and not acting like an invalid!!!! Still 5 days until my first scan, its driving me insane, just praying everything is ok. Luckily my appetite has settled down abit which is good! :snigger:

xxxx

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE