You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kd40

Ace

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 7th 2009

Children: One cheeky boy

Friday, June 24th 2011, 8:24am

Natalie, I know exactly how you feel, when we had our first scan at 8 weeks for ds I thought I would be elated, but it turned into a sort of muted worry, it was very strange, and I was more worried than excited, itvwas almost as if it was unreal! I was really happy but sort of down too, and that was with just one baby! Congratualtions on you three! I found it better at the 12 week.

Bic, I find I am suddenly hungry now, usually about midnight and I have to eat! Trying to be more healthy as I still haven't lost the first baby weight.

Afm had a few more pains last night, bit worrying ESP as I'll have about 6 weeks until our next scan
:BFP: Dec 2009 - IVF 1st try - our little miracle!
:BFP: June 2011 - Natural - another complete miracle - fingers crossed all is ok

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 2nd 2009

Children: Beautiful Jessica Mae x Holly and Elliot!

Friday, June 24th 2011, 8:26am

Hi there,

Everyone worries don't they - we all think that a BFP is going to make us live the rest of our lives in pure happiness! Never works out because we worry until out 7 week scan, then to our 12 week scan! I am absolutely determined that if all goes well at 12 weeks I am going to enjoy myself (famous last words).

Try and enjoy as much as you can.

hx
3 X ICSI
Jessica Mae Duffety born sleeping on 9 January 2011 (21+2) - TS and HLHS
Holly and Elliot Duffety born on 16 October 2011 (25+6)
Natural Surprise - Matthew Evan Duffety born sleeping on 11 October 2013 (15+5)

Rachael*

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 22nd 2010

Children: Two boys & One girl :)

What's Up?
Keep growing little baby :pray:
Mummy & Daddy love you xx

Friday, June 24th 2011, 12:45pm

Hi Girls
Going for my scan in a bit, im so scared that things have gone wrong. Ive been feeling more ill each day, its gone from just feeling sick to now having bad runs & feeling so bloated plus always feeling sick. Really thought i had beaten this sickness, i wish!!
Congrats Nat on having three how are you feeling?
Hayley how are you, are you starting to look pregnant?
Kd40 have the pains gone yet?

I shall log in later to tell you how my scan went
xx
starsmile Rachael's Diary

FET August 2014 = :BFP: bab10

United Kingdom

Friday, June 24th 2011, 1:05pm

Hey Rachael,

Please try not to worry too much - I know just how you must be feeling, convincing yourself that there will be nothing there! But there will - the sickness is a great sign! I cannot wait to hear your news - one or two??? Someone else posted today that they found they were having triplets! Make sure you update us as soon as you can!

As for me, yes, looking pregnant now apparently. I just feel fat but everyone keeps saying 'blimey you have a bump already' so I guess I must be showing. It's actually not too bad in the morning but come lunchtime and the evening it is massive!

h
3 X ICSI

Rachael*

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Friday, June 24th 2011, 4:46pm

Back from scan we are having one baby.
It was measuring 12.5mm which is the right size for 7+5 weeks & we saw the heartbeat xxxx

kd40

Ace

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 7th 2009

Children: One cheeky boy

Friday, June 24th 2011, 4:52pm

RacheAl that's great, you must be so pleased *hugs*
:BFP: Dec 2009 - IVF 1st try - our little miracle!
:BFP: June 2011 - Natural - another complete miracle - fingers crossed all is ok

United Kingdom

Friday, June 24th 2011, 6:51pm

Oh I am so pleased for you - what wonderful news!
3 X ICSI

Reg: Mar 30th 2011

Friday, June 24th 2011, 6:54pm

Hey!!
OMG Nat, 3!! Congratulations!! Early pregnancy is so hard as Hayley says u think everything will be grand when u get ur BFP but when that comes a whole other can of emotions are opened, especially when ur having multiples!! Don't know ur story Nat but any baby is a blessing so just try think of that!! xo

Rachel, brill news on ur scan!!

Hey to everyone else!! Hope ur all well!!
AFM: Looking after my 5 year old niece this weekend & am not sure I have the energy for her!! lol xo

2 x baby5 2003 & 2010...never forgotten x
:BFP: 9/5/11 - Henry 20/1/2012...amazing lil man! X

Reg: Sep 11th 2010

Wednesday, June 29th 2011, 10:14am

Hi all,

Glad to hear everyone is doing well!

Nat - big congratulations again!! this is amazing news. Take care of yourself lurve

Well I have been really sick since last time, and kept shrinking by the day as i couldn't still eat!
i got so weak that i couldn't walk. I am now signed off for a week and my mum is coming around to try to feed me.
i had my 12 week scan yesterday and the babies are doing very well!! they even were a week ahead, so i will be 13 weeks tomorrow, which i didn't expect, but this is great news.
I don't know what they are eating as i havent' been coping very well lately, but hey the most important thing is they are ok.

I am well showing now which got me quite emotional at the weekend. And for me too it came out in the evening! but everytime i go to the loo, it seems to decrease in size??
i am still very uncomfortable at night so will invest into a maternity pillow. the gp said because i am having twins, symptoms come early and will get stronger! But i really need my sleep.
At the moment i put a pillow between my legs and another in my back, which means DH sleeps without any, so i really need to get myself sorted.

Well girls, wishing you all the best and i wll see you in the second trimester chat.

blowkiss
Namea

TTC since August 2008
Me (33): low AMH
DH (35): low [zx151] motility
Started IUI in October 2010
1st IUI didn't take. 2nd IUI abandoned cycle.
April 2011 IVF/ICSI :BFP:
[zx076] [zx076] seen on 18/05/11 xfingers
28/06/11 twins are growing well
bab21 and bab22

Reg: Mar 31st 2011

Children: Two miracle princesses

Wednesday, June 29th 2011, 12:13pm

Hi there, not posted on here since I got my :BFP: because I have been so worried that something was going to go wrong! I have been for my scan today and pleased that it went well - two little heartbeats there so I am having twins!!! Argh! so exciting lol. Both measured at 8w2d. Just hope things go ok xfingers

Hope everyone is well xx
1st ICSI May 2011 - :BFP:

Scan on 29th June - [zx076] [zx076]

Wednesday, June 29th 2011, 12:54pm

Hi Lou

Congratulations :balloons:
Twins is great news, how amazing. Do you know if they are identical?

I know the feeling I still keep worrying everydays but since I had my 12 week scan yesterday I do feel much better knowing our little ones keep growing well.

Take it all one day at a time and listen to your body and remember to look after yourself.

I wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy.

xx
Namea

TTC since August 2008
bab21 and bab22

Wednesday, June 29th 2011, 1:47pm

Thanks Namea and congratulations on your twins too! Are yours identical? Mine aren't, I had 2 embryos put back in and both have stuck! You must be chuffed after your 12 week scan, I can't wait to have mine! I got my booking in appointment with the midwives today and it isn't until 28th July by which point I'll be about 12 weeks - do you think this is a bit late? Should I ask to be seen a bit earlier do you think or does it not really matter? I presume they'll book my scan then so I won't get the scan til I'm more than 12 weeks. Any suggestions?xx

Wednesday, June 29th 2011, 2:29pm

Hi Lou

The same for me, we got 2 embies put back and both have stayed with us!

I thought exactly the same regarding the scan but had a few beforehand as I had pain and was bleeding.
Now that I have been for my 12 week I see that the hospital follow certain dates. So your first scan should be about 12 to 14 weeks. I was just 12 weeks when I went but then was told I was in fact 12 + 5!

If I remember I first saw the midwife when I was about 9 weeks and she told me the scan date will come through the post but would have to ring them if it didnt arrive. So you should be seen within your dates.

Remember if you are not feeling well or are worried about anything you can always go to your EPU where they will scan you before your official scan.
I totally panicked once as I wasn't feeling pregnant anymore and got a scan without even asking.
Are u feeling ok?
I know how stressful this waiting time can be, but try to relax and speak to your little ones encouraging them to grow well until you see them next.
xfingers
Namea

TTC since August 2008
bab21 and bab22

Wednesday, June 29th 2011, 2:39pm

Oh that's handy to know about the epu, I know what you mean about not feeling pregnant - I had a couple of days last week like that and thought it was all over then was really happy when I started feeling sick again! To be honest I've not been feeling too bad, a bit tired but nothing major, feel sick mainly in the afternoon and evening but haven't actually been sick yet (touch wood!).

How are you with eating? I'm finding it hard to think of a meal that I actually fancy ecause most foods make me feel repulsed at just the thought of putting it in my mouth! Unfortunately veg and salad are a big no no for me so I'm worried I'm not getting all the nutrients I need (I'm taking pregnacare though). I think the worst thing for me has been the bloatedness - it gets to the afternoon and my stomach just balloons and it's really painful by the evening time, I think this is probably down to the progesterone pessaries so hopefully when I stop taking them at 12 weeks it'll settle down. How have you been feeling? It must have been scary having pains and bleeding, glad everything has worked out for you now :-) xx

Thursday, June 30th 2011, 9:01pm

Hey!!
It's gone quite quiet on here!!
Namea, so glad to hear ur twins r doing well & growing so big!!
Lou2011, congrats on ur twins, wishing u a healthy & happy pregnancy!! :thumbsup:

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 10th 2009

Children: none as yet!!!

Friday, July 1st 2011, 1:10am

hi ladies. i got my :BFP: a couple of hours ago, im still in shock and keep looking at the test :snigger: i had a mc in 2009 so im really hoping this little one sticks. Good luck to everyone xxx

United Kingdom

Friday, July 1st 2011, 5:52am

Yippee!!

high5
3 X ICSI

Reg: Apr 14th 2009

Children: Blessed with a wee girl on 12.03.10 and a boy on 30.01.12.....perfection

Friday, July 1st 2011, 11:18am

Hi everyone :). I am quickly updating on my phone as not been on in a few days. Feeling pretty crap but hoping the sickness passes soon. Next scan is Thursday with the multiple birthing team. I will be just under 10 wks. I am pretty nervous about it. I keep thinking one of the twins has stopped growing!! Even in my dreams. I am getting a bit of a tummy and finding it hard to hide now. New clothes required asap!!

Lots of multiple pregnancies on here now. Congratulations to everyone and I wish you all well xxx
Natalie

1ST ICSI/PGD - JUNE 2009 = :BFP:

2nd ICSI/PGD - MAY 2011 = :BFP:

Friday, July 1st 2011, 12:18pm

Gemstone, big congrats on ur BFP!!
Nat, don't worry bout them things, good luck with ur scan!! xo

Friday, July 1st 2011, 12:40pm

Hi girls

Firstly big congrats to gemstone!!! Wishing u a healthy pregnancy.
Nat please do not even think about that and kep faith. You are the only who can do it, so try to keep sane for your babies' sake and good luck with your scan. :goodluck:

Lou I know exactly how you fee Hun.
I have not been able to eat any fruit or veg so far or even smell them cause it made me sick. I tried to forced feed but it didn't work and was really worried about the babies health. But the gp said not worry and eat whatever I could. So since I was 6 weeks and until a few days ago I survived on toast, crusty bread, bread sticks and then started later on with plain pasta and potatoes with a few strawberries and yogurt. And that was it. Oh yes did managed some ready brek in the morning.

So try not worry and keep your fluid intake high. As long as u eat something, anything you can at the moment, you will recover later.
I lost 6 kg but the babies are great!!! So keep up and look after yourself.

Regarding smells it was unbearable! From any type of food to creams, perfume, cleaning products. You name it, I couldn't bear it and needed fresh air! It is still not gone but I think is slightly better since this week, so finger crossed I am on my way out of it.

Good luck Hun, it is not easy but you will get through it.

Leaving you all now as I am 13 + 1 today so see you in the next thread.

blowkiss
Namea

TTC since August 2008
bab21 and bab22

United Kingdom

Friday, July 1st 2011, 10:51pm

Hi all thanks for the warm welcome :happy: im still in shock and have to resist the urge to go and buy more pregnancy tests :snigger: ive just got home from work and am totally shattered, bedtime in a bit for me hopefully i'll sleep better than i did last night (i was too excited to sleep last night)

I just wondered whats the earliest you can be scanned at where they would actually see something? because i had an early loss im going to ring my gp on mon to ask for bloods to be done, im not sure if its worth asking for a scan if its just to soon for anything to be seen anyway.

Keep well ladies xxxx

United Kingdom

Saturday, July 2nd 2011, 6:26am

Gemstone: Ensure that you ask for two sets of bloods, 48 hours apart to look at doubling times. A single figure is okay to say if you are pregnant or not and to give initial numbers but you need to look at doubling. A scan will not show much (if anything) until around 6 - 7 weeks (unfortunately). It's a huge pain waiting and seems to go on forever, but you get there in the end and it's unbelieable! Cannot wait to see a picture!

h
3 X ICSI

United Kingdom

Saturday, July 2nd 2011, 9:58am

Thanks Hayley i will def get the gp tp let me have bloods taken twice, will they just do it as a once off or do you think they may let me have bloods done weekly? im having difficulty believing im actually pregnant!!!

Congratulations on your double blessing Hayley. I tend to lurk around FZ and dont post much but i was with you in your Diary when you lost baby Jessica, i really feel for you and hope everything works out well for you and your partner :smile: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

United Kingdom

Saturday, July 2nd 2011, 10:07am

Hey there and thanks so much for your kindness - losing Jessica was so hard but she has been looking after us all since she passed and I am truely grateful for having her in my life.

I think the bloods depend on your GP and how helpful they are. A lot say 'no' to the 48 hour tests and only give you one which just tells you what your initial levels are. It's not hugely helpful but at least lets you know that you are pregnant! My GP was really great and allowed me to have the two tests done but I don't think she would have allowed me to have them every week. Plus, once your HCG gets to a certain level they don't double in the same fashion so it could cause you to worry unnecessarily!

Hopefully your GP will set up the 48 hour tests and you will feel a little better about things. It's all such a worry!

h
3 X ICSI

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Feb 8th 2008

Children: 2 miracle icsi boys and 2 step kids.

What's Up?
Getting ready for another egg donation!!!

Saturday, July 2nd 2011, 12:46pm

Gemstone- I have an appointment on wed to try and get bloods done. With my last pg it was a great insight to what was going on and although that one failed hoping this one is stickier. Defo tell them you want two lots done as one lot won't tell you a great deal.

Hopefully I will be joining all you ladies in here real soon.x

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 2 Dec 08 (ES) -I'm a mummy Kaynan arrived 19.8.09! :heart:
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(
ICSI 4 (ES) -:BFP: 1.7.11 Cobi arrived 09.03.12 [zx160]
Egg donation Aug 2012 BFN for recipient- gutted
Egg donation Dec 2012 Recipient :BFP:
Egg donation 27.05.2013- not great - please pray for the recipient :dust:

Reg: Oct 5th 2009

Children: One beautiful daughter, Daisy Isabella

Saturday, July 2nd 2011, 9:59pm

Hey girls, just wanted to wish you all luck as I depart for the second trimester - can't believe the time has come already! Feels rather weird as I haven't had my dating scan yet - it's on Tuesday, same day as Bic's (good luck with yours hun!). Anyway, wishing you all a very happy first trimester, with as many HCG tests as you can wangle Gemstone! I ended up paying for mine but it was worth it - had 3 in total.
Everything with me is good, nausea is still bad but haven't been sick since Wednesday (when I was sick in the morning and in the evening). Skin is a little bit spotty too. I am being weaned off my progynova tablets, with the last lot being taken tomorrow, but have got to stay with the progesterone support until week 28 so it's pessary city for me!
Anyway, take care everyone and see you soon in the second trimester! xxx

ICSI Oct 09 :BFN: :sadface:
ICSI Feb 2010 :BFN: :sadface:
ICSI August 2010 :BFN: :sadface:
DE/ICSI in Spain Jan 2011:BFN: :sadface:
DE/ICSI IN Spain April 2011 :BFP: : D

Our beautiful VIP is here!! Daisy Isabella arrived on 30th December 2011

United Kingdom

Saturday, July 2nd 2011, 11:00pm

Thanks Blondy :happy:

Well im ringing the GP on mon to sort out getting bloods done, my GP is very nice so im not anticipating any problems in getting the ok for them!

Im worrying myself sick over the fact that i did another test today (first response) and the line was so faint it was almost not there :sadface: ive just looked at the test again (some 11 hours later) and the line has gone! Just dont know what to think, my clearblue digital which i did at 10:30pm on thursday eve just said pregnant 1-2 weeks, now i dont know if im pregnant or not. I need to get these bloods done as just the first lot will confirm pregnancy... what a stressful time! I do have another first response test which im planning to use on tomo morns first wee of the day just to see if that line is more "there" and just to torture myself some more!!!!

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Sunday, July 3rd 2011, 7:04am

Gem- I hope the test this morning brings you some peace. I used 2 first response and actually don't rate them. They were coming up mega mega faint where as the CB digi says pg 1-2 weeks. I have used a Tesco own this morning- nice and cheap- and have a beautiful positive- thats enough for me!!!!

Good luck at the docs tomorrow.x

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(

United Kingdom

Sunday, July 3rd 2011, 7:21am

no peace for me im afraid, the test this morn was negative :rant: i really dont know whats going on and it'll be a few days till i can have some peace of mind. if ive had 1 test that was a definate pregnant and one faint test that indicated pregnancy surely it means i am pregnant or do you think its showing that my hcg levels are dropping as in order its been pregnant, very faint pregnant and now negative :sniff: why cant things be easy???

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Sunday, July 3rd 2011, 7:24am

Things are never simple hun.

Are there any other signs to suggest that the pg has failed?

I would be tempted to get a different test. Tescos own are about £4.50 for 2 and very good. Or you could use another CB digital.

I am so so sorry you are having all this worry- its just not fair.

Is your DH there with you to offer some support?

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(

United Kingdom

Sunday, July 3rd 2011, 7:38am

thanks hun. nope no bleeding or anything, i have had some pregnancy symptoms like tiredness, nausea and a sort of stretching/cramping feeling where baby should be. i havent had these 24/7 they come and go so although at the moment im not feeling any of these im not really reading too much into it, trying to stay positive... trying being the word. DF isnt here at the moment he is visiting his family till monday and i dont want to worry him, he is already worried anyway because of our last loss so i'll think i'll wait before telling him anything, see what my bloods are saying on monday i guess.

United Kingdom

Sunday, July 3rd 2011, 10:59am

Oh Gemstone how awful, you must feel so worried. It's such a difficult thing to have to go through. I would stick to one brand of test (perhaps the CB digi (not for the conception indicator, just for the clear pregnant or not pregnant)) and see how you get on. Mind you, if you are having betas tomorrow it may be worthwhile waiting. Have you gone past OTD now?

h
3 X ICSI

United Kingdom

Sunday, July 3rd 2011, 12:01pm

not looking good for me im afraid :sadface: went to the loo about an hour a go and have light bleeding, i know it doesnt mean i am miscarrying but i have to be honest im losing hope very quickly. Hayley OTD was about a week ago and i was good and didnt test early lol, xfingers everything is ok but we'll have to wait and see.

United Kingdom

Sunday, July 3rd 2011, 12:33pm

Oh I am so sorry that you are having to go through this worrying time - it is so awful. I wish I could make it better for you somehow. At least you only have to wait until tomorrow - I assume they will give you the results the same day?
3 X ICSI

United Kingdom

Sunday, July 3rd 2011, 12:46pm

thanks hun, i hope they will give them to me the same day, of course im not going to know much from just 1 set but at least i'll get some idea of whats going depening how high/low the result is... what a nightmare. Off to work soon though so need to pull it together

EJL

Reg: Dec 20th 2010

Sunday, July 3rd 2011, 1:30pm

Good Afternoon ladies

After getting my BFP 3 weeks ago it's the first time that I feel that it's right for me to post here. It still hasn't sunk in yet but had our scan last Tuesday and saw a little tadpole and a heart beat at 6w6d !!! WOW I can not believe it!!!

Feeling really rough at the mo and have done really from day one but finding having breakfast before getting out of bed helps a little (even if it didn't help I'd still tell the hubby that it does, we all need a bit of pampering lol)

So I'm nearly 8 weeks and simply can't believe that I'm growing a baby!!! How amazing is that!!!

Gemstone I'm thinking of you and hope that everything works out for you!!! To the rest of you hope you're not feeling too rough and to those who are having multiple pregnancies wow wee I'm scared having just one lol!!

Love and hugs to all xx

Rachael*

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Sunday, July 3rd 2011, 8:31pm

Hi Ladies
Congratulations EJL on your BFP, sorry you are still feeling rough. Hopefully it will pass very soon, my sickness has almost past now, just feel tired.
Gemstone hope the bleeding has stopped, lots of people get bleeds & they continue to have healthy pregnancies. Good luck with your betas.
Gemma congratulations on your BFP.

Hope everyone is feeling okay today & sickness is starting to get more bearable.
R xx

Monday, July 4th 2011, 12:12pm

Gemstone, sorry to hear ur having such a rough time!! I would get ur bloods done and like Hayley said I would use one brand coz when I did different ones they are came up a different strength of colour on the test line!! xfingers everything is ok hun, horrible thing to have to go thru!

EJL, lovely to hear bout ur scan experience! Hope u can hope with ur sickness, but it'll be all worth it in the end!!

AFM: 12 week scan 2morro, hope my wee fighter is still fighting away, excited but scared to!!

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Monday, July 4th 2011, 7:32pm

Gem - how did you get on?

My doc wouldn't refer me for bloods but managed get them do privately. Results back tomorrow afternoon. I just have such a bad feeling about it all and I am scared of losing this pg as well!

Hope everyone else is well- no personals cause on mobile.x

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(

United Kingdom

Monday, July 4th 2011, 7:55pm

Good luck for tomorrow Bic!
3 X ICSI

United Kingdom

Monday, July 4th 2011, 8:32pm

Bic - Good luck for your scan hun xfingers

EJL - Hope the sickness is improving :smile:

Gem - How much do bloods cost privately? xfingers you get a good result

AFM well not good im afraid, my bleeding has increased, i went to my GP today and they have taken bloods, i get the results tomo, the plan is that if my levels come back at over 1500 they will scan me, if they are less then i have to have repeated bloods on weds morn to see whats going on with the levels. My GP was lovely but i have to be honest i really do not hold out much hope. Im expecting a very low HGC level tomo as i have now been bleeding for sometime, with my last mc my bloods went form over 1700 down to under 700 in just 48 hours and i had the first bloods taken just before i started bleeding... what a nightmare :bawl: still hopefully get some sort of answers tomo.

Take care ladies xxxx

United Kingdom

Monday, July 4th 2011, 8:34pm

Oh Gemstone I am so sorry - keeping everything crossed for you x
3 X ICSI

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Tuesday, July 5th 2011, 7:01am

Gem- the bloods have cost me £55 each. Its money we don't really have but its worth it to try and save my sanity. I just don't want to tell the world we are pregnant then is all go so wrong again so soon. My DSS took it really bad last time and don't want to do that to here again.

I hope your results help today hun and provide you with a picture of whats going on. Thinking of you.

Bic good luck today.

AFM nothing really planned for today. Few jobs to do but thats it really. Hope everyone has a nice day.

xfingers for my phone call later. Any idea what would be a good number? I have looked at the HCG values etc. and am hoping for somewhere is the region of 200 at 13dpo.

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(

Tuesday, July 5th 2011, 12:35pm

Hey!!
Gemmab, :pray: ur bloods come back ok!! thinking bout u hun [zx068]

Gemstone, sorry 2 hear bout ur bleeding, lotsa ladies bleed in pregnancy so xfingers it's just that!! Hope ur bloods at least let u kno whats going on!

Hey to hayley and everyone else!!
AFM: Had my scan this am, all was well with twin 1, twin 2 seems to be disappearing as expected by the dr's! Baby moving about & all, dr's say pregnancy is still a bit more high risk and I'm not to fly or go back to work till at least 16weeks so that's my craic! Just glad baby is still doing well, praying he keeps getting bigger & stronger! xo

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Tuesday, July 5th 2011, 1:17pm

Bic fab news on the LO doing so well.

Gem- any news yet?

AFM my level 13dpo came back at 131 which the nurse says is low and they expect it to triple by tomorrow. So we are still very much in limbo and have to see what test results on thursday bring. If they haven't doubled or going down we in the same position as last time!!! xfingers

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(

United Kingdom

Tuesday, July 5th 2011, 1:50pm

Hi Gem - I didn't think those levels were too low for 13dpo?!
3 X ICSI

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Tuesday, July 5th 2011, 2:07pm

I don't know why they would say they are low if they aren't.

I am a little upset by the whole thing. I want this/these baby so much.x

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(

Rachael*

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Tuesday, July 5th 2011, 3:01pm

Gemma your beta seems fine.
Have a look at this site Beta Levels in Early Pregnancy
R xx

Reg: Feb 3rd 2011

Children: One beautiful daughter -born Oct '11

Tuesday, July 5th 2011, 8:32pm

Gem - that BETA is absolutely FINE!! Mine was 115 at 14DPO. My cons said they look for a number over 100 to indicate viability.xxx

5 - yes FIVE angels baby5 All early losses due to elevated NK cells.

1st IVF january 2011 resulted in our beautiful daughter born Oct 2011 bab10

My diary

Siobhan

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 27th 2009

Children: A beautiful 12 yr old daughter and a gorgeous 1 yr old baby girl, hoping to be blessed again.

What's Up?
:0)

Tuesday, July 5th 2011, 9:13pm

Hope your feeling a little better Gemma [zx127] i thought your betas sounded perfect. XXX

TTC 7 Yrs
Me 30 DH 30
IVF x3 :BFN:
FET x4 :BFN:
Brief positives along the way [zx103]

Evie Rose born 28/09/2011 weighing 5Ib 12oz
Evie Rose Grist Adopted on the 26/03/2013 [zx076]

3 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

3 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE