You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

taxihome

United Kingdom

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 11:58am

Shell - My heart breaks for you my lovely. What has happened to you is everyones worse nightmare at their first scan. I wish things had worked out differently for you I really do.Well done though for already making plans to get back on the rollercoaster.
All the very best my lovely.

xxxx

[zx071]
2 x man boys -MC,Ectopic IVF x 4 Natural BFP/Born sleeping 22/WksRIP LO
Jan/11:ICSI:BFP: bab21 [zx115] Our dream has finally come true
MY DIARY

Reg: Jan 22nd 2011

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 5:01pm

Shell so sorry to hear what's happened I went through the same thing four years ago so I know how painful it is, and so totally unfair.

Confused I really hope you get good news next week.

Hope everyone else is having an uneventful time.

I ended up at hospital this morning after a very scary gush of bright red blood last night I was sure I was losing baby but it then stopped and I had no cramps or pains.

After a sleepless night I went in for a scan and thank god there was bean wriggling kicking and waving away !! By chance the consultant was there and he was great, there was no obvious reason for the bleed but he is now taking over my care and i have another scan in 12 days.

My DP missed my first scan he got quite emotional bless him.

So I am confined to sofa hoping it won't happen again I don't think I could take the stress.

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 23rd 2010

Children: Crazy Jake!

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 6:14pm

Dogs, I know exactly what you're going through. Guess where I spent this morning after a scary bleed yesterday? Unfortunately I wasn't scanned. At 4w4d,it's far too early to see anything. I've had bloods taken and have got to wait til tomorrow for the hCG results. Another 16 hours in limbo land is a very depressing thought.
:'(

Me - 33, PCO, high FSH

DF - 37, multiple [zx151] problems

TTC - 5yrs,

ICSI Nov 2010 abandoned, poor response

ICSI Feb 2011 - :BFP: woohoo

11/10/11 bab22 born at 36w with extreme cardiac failure & hydrops
"a true miracle baby"

SultrySapphire's Diary

Stace

Reg: Jun 24th 2010

Children: One beautiful son thanks to IVF!

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 6:32pm

Hi ladies

I really need to keep up a bit more......sorry!!

Oh i'm so sorry to hear that it wasn't good news Shell, I hope you and OH are bearing up ok. Thinking of you xxx

And confused, sounds like good news on the blood results but still playing the waiting game. You sound like you are coping really well. Wishing you all the best for next week, keep us posted xxx

Dogsndonx and Sultry, I hope you are both feeling ok now and there is no more bleeding. It must be frustrating knowing there is no reason for it but still good to know at the same time. I hope you are both resting up and the OH's are pampering you something rotten :happy:

Taxi - blimey girl, the palpitations sound scary!! Glad you are home now and things seem to be sorted. Sounds like the Dr's looked after you well. Are you feeling ok?

I hope the rest of you ladies are doing ok? Anymore scans coming up?

I had my booking appt today which was nice, albeit surreal!! Feeling a bit nauseous at the mo but hoping it will go away soon as i'm craving a KFC. Really haven't been eating normally recently, only seem to be craving BAD things and eating BAD things.........my poor baby! Do you think he/she will be alright? I hope so!!

xx

ME 29 PCOS
OH 41 V. LOW [zx151]
TTC 4YRS
1st ICSI CYCLE STARTED 03/11/2010
28/01/2011 :BFP:
[zx076] seen at 7w1 and 11w3 :happy:
MY LITTLE MAN JONAH IS HERE lurve

MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 29th 2007

Children: Thanks to IVF a beautiful little boy

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 9:39pm

Hello Ladies

I have been browsing this thread for the past few weeks, not too sure if I wanted to tempt fate and post to join in with the chatter.

I have been reading your posts and stories, they are a mix of sadness and happiness I could almost cry at what some of you have been through.

Since having my DS in Sep 09 (thanks to IVF) we have been TTC naturaly, with no [zx251] in Feb I did a HPT :faint: :BFP:

Working it out I am 6+6. I have seen the Dr who just asked a few date questions and then filled out the MW referal form so I am now waiting for her Booking In appt.

I have found that with this pregnancy (being natural) I am feeling quite differant, although I swear my boobs are bigger they don't feel strange like they did last time also I don't feel all hormonal like I did before, I still keep wondering if I am really pregnant ?(

At least with my IVF pregnancy I got a 7 week scan, I don't know how I will be able to wait till 12 weeks as I see no reason why they would give me an earlier one.

I am looking forward to spending my pregnancy keeping up with you ladies

Buffybo X
TTC since 2004
2008 started IVF Dec 2008 :BFP:
11/09/09 bab22

TTC naturaly since

26/02/2011 :BFP: Sadly ended at 11 weeks

17/09/2011 :BFP: Sadly ended at 6 weeks

Reg: Jul 29th 2009

Children: 1 beautiful angel daughter xx

Sunday, March 6th 2011, 10:52am

Hey ladies

Congrats buffyboo!!

Good to hear your home taxi

Anna, mashy, daisy how u all feeling?

Waves to everyone else - am on my phone and I can't see other posts so please don't think I am being rude! Please my memory is crap!!

Well am still hanging in there, thank u all for your messages of support. My boobs bloody ache today so I am seeing that as a positive and I have lost my appetite with most of my favourite foods and my portions are shrinking cuz I always feel full. Anyone else feel like there's something sitting in their chest? It feels like heartburn but it's not sore, it's like a full feeling? I have awful back ache too so I am clinging onto the hope that this all can't be down to an empty sac. Roll on Monday for massive hcg level

Happy Sunday xxx
Confused.com

7/10/11 Mummy to Freya, born asleep @ 24 wks :tear:

Reg: Dec 28th 2010

Sunday, March 6th 2011, 3:59pm

Hi and welcome Buffyboo! Congrats on the BFP!! Have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Confused - glad to hear you are being positive! Alll those symptoms sound very promising!!! Keeping everything crossed for you. When is your next scan? I am doing OK and wiggling my way through severe nausea and sickness! Hoping it goes at 12 weeks! Holding on to that thought! I have lost 7lb in weight and I am only size 10 so don't have too much to lose! I have zero appetite still and nausea never goes unless I am asleep! Think its just because I have two little beans in there so double the hormones I guess!!! Wish my little beans would be nice to me and stop the sickness.......I look like death warmed up! haha! I keep talking to them and asking them nicely! Greedy greedy twins are draining everything that is in me!! bless them!

Hope you have all had super super weekends!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[zx160] Shell [zx160]

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 2nd 2009

Children: Beautiful Jessica Mae x Holly and Elliot!

Sunday, March 6th 2011, 8:28pm

Shell: So very sorry that you didn't get more positive news. I know it must be such a huge blow. Let's hope this year is good to both of us.

SS: Are you alright now?
3 X ICSI
Jessica Mae Duffety born sleeping on 9 January 2011 (21+2) - TS and HLHS
Holly and Elliot Duffety born on 16 October 2011 (25+6)
Natural Surprise - Matthew Evan Duffety born sleeping on 11 October 2013 (15+5)

United Kingdom

Sunday, March 6th 2011, 8:46pm

Hi Girls.

Heres sending Confused some good vibs for your hgc levels.

Mashy20 I hope your feeling better soon, just think it will all be worth it.

Has any one here taken 'Pregnacare'? I was so low on Iron with my DS that I was thinking maybe I should help my body all I can so I got my DH to buy me a box today. As yet I have not had any real Pregnacy symptoms so everything has still not really sunk in.

Lets all have a good week X
TTC since 2004
11/09/09 bab22

TTC naturaly since

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 23rd 2010

Children: Crazy Jake!

Sunday, March 6th 2011, 10:32pm

Sorry for not posting in here earlier girls, had an icky day, a very icky day, requiring emergency shopping trip for Ginger ale, Ginger tea, sour sweets and Ginger biscuits. Is morning sickness possible so bad at less than 5 weeks?
As you can probably guess, my blood results were good! My hCG is now 477 (or was yesterday!) meaning a doubling time of 16 hours, ooops!
I was told to relax, take a chill pill (in the form of chocolate or Greggs pasty, I had both!) and go back to being excited about being pregnant.
I bought my first pregnancy magazine today, I've read it from cover to cover, it took me 3 hours! I've seen some lovely things and also decided I'm going to the baby show at the NEC in May. I'm getting excited now!
:xxx3:

Me - 33, PCO, high FSH

DF - 37, multiple [zx151] problems

TTC - 5yrs,

ICSI Nov 2010 abandoned, poor response

ICSI Feb 2011 - :BFP: woohoo

11/10/11 bab22 born at 36w with extreme cardiac failure & hydrops
"a true miracle baby"

SultrySapphire's Diary

taxihome

United Kingdom

Sunday, March 6th 2011, 10:39pm

Hi all.

Great news Sultry.

I am feeling really breathless tonight. Prob due to my meds.
They are really making me tired and ill. Then there is the pregnancy nausea on top. I am feeling very sorry for myself as I can't remember feeling this ill ever.
I just want to enjoy my pregnancy but hey ho. Baby and thyroid don't mix well.
I wonder how long I will feel like this for. :(

Sorry for lack of personals. I am having a poor me moment.

[zx071]
MY DIARY

Reg: Dec 6th 2010

Monday, March 7th 2011, 8:05am

Oh dear. Don't worry you two it passes!! Eventually. I have just managed 3 days without sickness or afternoon naps!!
You need to just give in to it. Sleep loads, and eat whatever you fancy. I found watermelon and ice lollies good when I felt sick. Am now thankfully off work for 2 weeks and annoyingly have a stinking cold now!! Oh I miss my beechams! I didn't get any symptoms at all until 8 weeks ish and worried about that so take the misery as a good sign!!! I have now had scan and off to the slightly less scary 2 nd tri. Good luck!!
Liz

Monday, March 7th 2011, 3:05pm

thank you girls

results have increased again since friday from 17000 to 23000, the midwife sounds positive - i was expecting a higher number? scan tomorrow morning, totally bricking it. fingers crossed its 2nd time lucky xxx xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers
Confused.com

Reg: Dec 6th 2010

Monday, March 7th 2011, 3:17pm

Hi confused. My bloods were much lower than that and all was fine. This may put your mind at rest a bit
At hCG levels in early pregnancy below 1,200 mIU/ml the hCG usually doubles every 48-72 hours and it normally increaseses by at least 60% every two days. 
Between 1,200 and 6,000 mIU/ml serum hCG levels in early pregnancy, the hCG usually takes 72-96 hours to double
Above 6,000 mIU/ml, the hCG often takes over four or more days to double. Was on a leaflet I got!

Liz

Reg: Jan 16th 2011

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Monday, March 7th 2011, 3:19pm

Good luck for tomorrow confused, got everything crossed for you.

Hi to everyone else, hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was soooo boring that's why i haven't posted for a bit. Anyway, on the icky front, i've found my symptoms are changing a bit and i now feel more sick in the evening than i do at any other time of the day. I used to feel worse in the morning and afternoon. I know i musn't moan cos i've never actually puked, just constant nausea. :yuk:

Anyway, :goodluck: to those who've got scans coming up (my 12wk one is in 9 days), cant wait.

Take care everyone smile2

xx

Reg: Oct 19th 2009

Monday, March 7th 2011, 3:34pm

Hey Ladies,

wow - so much going on,

Confused, i think your blood levels sound really positive, will be :pray: for a nice little heartbeat for you, best of luck hun, we are all keepign EVERYTHING crossed for you

Taxi, am so sorry you are so poorly, hope you get some good advice hun, sending you a :hugs:

Sultry, glad everything is ok, when is your first scan? am also going the babyshow i think on the Sunday

hello to Mashy, Daisy, Stace, Claire, Rallygirl, Liz (sorry to anyone i have missed off!), hope you are all ok, Buffybo - congrats on joining us here i am taking Pregnacare Plus, is anyone else doing the vitamins?

not much to report my end, i STILL have my cold, 3 weeks now, it has dwindled down to a bunged up nose and sneezes with small nose bleeds, nice.

I am having a scan on Weds for peace on mind, i will be 9+2. have started getting all of my appointments booked in too, exciting!

xxx
Anna
2nd ICIS Jan 2011 :BFP:

taxihome

United Kingdom

Monday, March 7th 2011, 6:17pm

Hi all

Confused good luck for tomorrow. xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers :pray:

Hope everyone else is ok. Hi to the newbies.

Anna enjoy your scan - wish I was having one soon.

Elizmac - off to 2nd tri eh! Lucky thing.

AFM - Nausea getting worse. It was in waves but now it's constant. I get about 10 minutes break from it am hour and also when I am sleeping I feel fine. Other than that it is ick ick ick.
I threw up last night but mostly it is just feeling it.
DH is gonna get me some solero lollies on his way home. I have heard a lolly can help.
I also still feel rough with my thyroid & Afib but I will just have to ride it all out. Thank god I work from home.
xxxxx

[zx071]
MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Reg: Nov 14th 2010

Children: one on the way !

Monday, March 7th 2011, 7:00pm

Hi Ladies

Confused , It's all sounding positive good luck for tomorrow!!

Sounds like the sickness is well and truely kicking in for lots of us !! I'm going to try the ice lollies - been so sick for the last week and nothing seems to help.

I have my scan tomorrow afternoon I'll be 7 weeks , I think they'll just be one but we'll see !

Taxi hope your Thyroid settles down It's a lot to deal with.

Anna , that cold needs to go away !!

Early night tonight I hope i sleep ! Roll on 4 o clock tomorrow

Claire xxx

Me 36, DH 38,
TTC 5 years
1 cycle ICSI - chemical pregnancy
& 1 frozen Blastacyst
FET Feb 2011- One perfect seen 8th March

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 2nd 2009

Children: Beautiful Jessica Mae x Holly and Elliot!

Monday, March 7th 2011, 7:14pm

Hey all,

Hope you are okay.

Good luck to all of you having scans etc over the coming week.

:rainbow:
3 X ICSI
Jessica Mae Duffety born sleeping on 9 January 2011 (21+2) - TS and HLHS
Holly and Elliot Duffety born on 16 October 2011 (25+6)
Natural Surprise - Matthew Evan Duffety born sleeping on 11 October 2013 (15+5)

United Kingdom

Monday, March 7th 2011, 8:01pm

Hi Girls

Sultry keep up that positive vibe,

Taxihome I so hope you start to feel better soon

Elizmac enjoy 2nd tri :bye:

Confused I have got all my fingers and toes crossed for you xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers

I'm quite envious of all those having scans soon, waiting for appts and dates is like waiting for Xmas when your a child. But saying that I do wish all you ladies lots of luck.

AFM, I've had a banging headache :headache all afternoon after spending an hour in the house of and old lady who must have used a create of disinfectant on her floor, it feels as though the fumes have burnt my nose hairs and left me feeling quite sick, not good for my growing little bean. I'm still waiting for the midwife to get in contact to give me my booking in appt, I feel like an inpatient child.

Keep well everyone blowkiss
TTC since 2004
11/09/09 bab22

TTC naturaly since

alie

Star

Reg: Oct 14th 2007

Children: Alfred born 10.12.2008 Florence born 21.10.2011

Monday, March 7th 2011, 10:14pm

Hi ladies,

Confused good luck for tomorrow will be thinking of you

Sulty glad all ok

Taxi hope you feel better

Claire good luck with your scan

Hope everyone else ok

ASF Well finally I have my scan tomorrow - glad its finally arrived just need to know now. Is anyone else having trouble drinking, the thought of having a drink makes me feel sick and then having a drink makes my nausia worse - only having abput 1L at a push - wonder if thats why I keep getting headaches as well as being tired from LO not sleeping well.

Me 42, DH 43
Nat Pg - m/m 05
unexplained infertility
4xIUI BFN, 1st IVF Oct 07 BFN
1st FET Feb 08 BFP

2nd FET Jan 11 BFP

taxihome

United Kingdom

Monday, March 7th 2011, 11:36pm

Oooooh good luck Allie and Clairieo with your scans too.
Xxx

[zx071]
MY DIARY

Stace

Monday, March 7th 2011, 11:56pm

Hey ladies

Pleased to hear your numbers are increasing Confused, thats good news :thumbsup:

Wishing all 3 of you (Confsued, Claire & Alie) the very best of luck with your scans tomorrow, I look forward to popping on tomorrow evening for the fabulous updates!!

It seems the sickness is getting to lots of us in here!! I love all the tips for getting rid of it though.....i'm sure one will work somewhere along the lines :smile: I hope its not proving to difficult to cope with??

I seem to have had a lucky escape?? I have had periods of nausea but nothing that makes me think i'm going to throw up.......I can normally just block it out which is good. My overriding symptom is tiredness, I literally can't keep my eyes open! I hear you say but you are still up and it is almost midnight, but I have already had a very long evening nap and have a burst of energy so thought i'd see what's happening here!! I'll be asleep again in 10 minutes..........its shocking :snigger: !!

Hello buffybo and congrats on your natural pregnancy, it must have been a very welcome shock!! Think i'll be holding out some hope for the same in the future :happy: I hope your headache has started to fade off now.

Well my keyboard batteries are running low so I will sign off before I get kicked off, catch up with you tomorrow ladies xxxx

ME 29 PCOS
OH 41 V. LOW [zx151]
TTC 4YRS

MY DIARY

Reg: Feb 3rd 2011

Children: One beautiful daughter -born Oct '11

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 6:33am

Morning ladies,

Been having major laptop issues hense me not posting regularly but hopefully back now!!

Stace - with you on the fatigue, though mine got a bit better at the 7 week mark. Still fall asleep after work for an hour or so though!!

Alie - I would think that 1L is slightly uder what you should be trying to get in your system but obviously if it is making you ill there's not a lot you can do about it!! I think with nausea you just have to get in what you can and don't stress. Good luck with you scan today - looking forward to hearing the results x

Buffybo - hope your headache has gone now x

Clairerio - good luck today with your scan. I'll be looking for your update to see if you have one or two in there!!

Taxi - sorry the sickness is kicking in. Did the soleros work?

Anna14 - sorry about your lingering cold. gets you down doesn't it? Hope your OH is looking after you x I'm taking pregnacare plus too.

Rallygirl - not long until your 12 week scan, you lucky lucky lady!! Not long either until you can leave the trauma of 1st trimester and relax a bit more in the second. xx

To everyone else having scans over the next couple of days - good luck. And hope everyone else is OK?????

Nothing esle to report over here. My cough and cold is clearing up and am just ticking along normally. Even though my steroids mask my pregnancy symptoms (which I hate as I don't feel pregnant) I still had a wave of nausea last night as I was preparing dinner so was very happy about that!!

Pancakes tonight YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!! woohoo I love lov LOVE pancakes!!

5 - yes FIVE angels baby5 All early losses due to elevated NK cells.

1st IVF january 2011 resulted in our beautiful daughter born Oct 2011 bab10

My diary

Reg: Sep 25th 2009

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 9:14am

Hi all,

Good luck to Confused, Claire & Alie with your scans today. What time are they? Mine is at 3.15pm, working until 2pm.

xfingers xfingers xfingers
TTC 3 years, borderline cancerous Ovarian Cysts, DH Low Motility
#1 - ICSI Dec 2009 - 4 eggs, zero fertilized
#2 - ICSI Feb 2010 - 7 eggs, 3 fertilised, 1 embie on board, BFN
#3 - FET June 2010 - 2 embies on board, BFN
#4 - ICSI Jan 2011 - 7 eggs, 3 fertilised, 2 embies on board, :BFP: 1 [zx076] seen 08.03.11 and 27.03.11

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 10:00am

Morning Ladies.

Good luck everyone having a scan today. Looking forward to hearing how they went later.

Alie, i'm def with you on the drinking thing. The thought of water going down my throat makes me gag so i'm not drinking much plain water but i am able to drink decaf tea and mint tea :coffee: and fruit juice. I admit i do have to force it down sometimes but i haven't noticed nausea being any worse after. I'm just used to the fact that it's there all day long i guess. Although i cant stomach water on its own, i'm not too worried about how much fluid i'm getting in. Even an ice lolly can be counted as fluid, as it's frozen juice, obviously!! :duh: I'm also getting headaches occasionally but have had them on days i know i'm well hydrated so pretty sure they're just part of pregnancy symptoms. It seems most symptoms are down to hormones!!!

Those of you who are suffering with tiredness, it's maybe cos you guys are all working. Dont know how you all manage getting up in the morning. I'm not envious at all but i do miss the chatter with work and it makes the days go much quicker. All this waiting we have to do can be a flaming nightmare when you're not working, it's very boring at times!!

Anyway, hope everyone is ok and not too icky today. Love pancakes too Daisy, will be forcing them down no matter how icky i feel!!!

xx

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 10:20am

Thanks girls it's no looking good - still no sign of baby, they think it's a blIghted ovum. Back on Monday for a scan and if still no sign we will look at our options to remove the empty sac. I have given up all hope now, this uncertainity is killing me.

Sorry it's not better news x
Confused.com

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 10:22am

Hey Confused,

am so so so so sorry, i truly believed that this would have a better outcome, i can only imagine how you are feeling.

I really don't know what to say here but know that I am thinking of you [zx127]

xxxx
Anna

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 10:26am

I'm so sorry confused, this is so so awful for you.

xx
#4 - ICSI Jan 2011 - 7 eggs, 3 fertilised, 2 embies on board, :BFP: 1 [zx076] seen 08.03.11 and 27.03.11

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 10:31am

So sorry confused. Like Anna, dont know what to say. I dont suppose anything i say can ease the pain your feeling just now. Just know that we're thinking of you and :pray:

xx

Reg: Nov 22nd 2007

Children: William and Charlotte

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 11:34am

Confused, I am so sorry :hugs:

IVF #1 2008 :BFP: William born 15/2/09
Our 6 yr TTC journey WAS over
Shocking natural :BFP: Charlotte born 10/9/11
:happy: Our family is now complete :happy:

alie

Star

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 11:43am

Confused I am so sorry to hear your news :hugs:

Me 42, DH 43
Nat Pg - m/m 05
unexplained infertility
1st FET Feb 08 BFP

2nd FET Jan 11 BFP

Reg: Nov 11th 2008

Children: CFC, Ireland

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 12:29pm

Confused - I am so so sorry to hear your news. it is just awful.... x
KarrieD xxx
Karrie's IVF Diary 2!

nov 2008 & Apr 2009 IUI :BFN ;( Apr 2010 IVF - abandoned - no follies ;( Jan 2011 IVF - :BFP: 2 little [zx076] [zx076]

taxihome

United Kingdom

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 12:48pm

So very sorry Confused

[zx071]
MY DIARY

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 5:04pm

I am so very sorry to hear that Confused. Thinking of you xxx

My diary

United Kingdom

Reg: Nov 14th 2010

Children: one on the way !

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 6:08pm

Oh confused I'm so sorry , You must be heart broken I was thinking about you as I sat waiting for my scan today - Life is so unfair at times.

I haven't the heart to celebrate but just to let you know ladies we have seen ONE very strong and beautiful heartbeat today . Due date 29th October 2011.

Clairerio

xxx

Me 36, DH 38,
TTC 5 years
1 cycle ICSI - chemical pregnancy
& 1 frozen Blastacyst
FET Feb 2011- One perfect seen 8th March

Reg: Dec 28th 2010

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 6:32pm

I am so sorry to hear your news! Nothing we will say will make this an easy for you but so long as you know we are all thinking of you and sending lots of love :cuddle xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[zx160] Shell [zx160]

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 6:51pm

[zx126] Clairerio!! That is fantstic news!! [zx126]

I am so happy for you my lovely.

My diary

Stace

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 7:11pm

Oh no, i'm so sorry Confused. I can't imagine how you are feeling

Sending you a really big :hugs:

xxx

ME 29 PCOS
OH 41 V. LOW [zx151]
TTC 4YRS

MY DIARY

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 7:13pm

Wonderful news Clairerio :congrats:

xx

Stace

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 7:53pm

:congrats: Clairerio, fab news on your bubba's heartbeat!! You must be over the moon :happy:

And by the looks of your signature Alie, there is another little heartbeat a-fluttering??

xx

ME 29 PCOS
OH 41 V. LOW [zx151]
TTC 4YRS

MY DIARY

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 7:58pm

Well spotted Stace!!!

[zx126] YAY to Alie for a heartbeat!!! [zx126]

Nice one

My diary

alie

Star

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 8:24pm

Thankyou ladies,

Came on so soon after Confused didn't want to celebrate straight away so quietly posted as Stace noticed

So yes we saw one lovely heartbeat absolutely thrilled. EDD 20.10.11 Saw the Gp for booking in as well so just waiting on the midwife to call. They called really quickly last time because I was 'old' can you imagine this time 2 years later and over 40 :snigger:

Claire congratulations to you to on your little heartbeat we're only a few days apart

XXX

Me 42, DH 43
Nat Pg - m/m 05
unexplained infertility
1st FET Feb 08 BFP

2nd FET Jan 11 BFP

Stace

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 8:37pm

Ahhhhh :congrats: to you too Alie!!

Fab news!!

xx

ME 29 PCOS
OH 41 V. LOW [zx151]
TTC 4YRS

MY DIARY

taxihome

United Kingdom

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 11:23pm

Ladies I am on my mob so can't give balloons but CONGRATS to Clairio and Alie on your scans today.
Xxxx

[zx071]
MY DIARY

Wednesday, March 9th 2011, 6:00am

Good morning ladies!!

Hope everyone is well and having a good pregnant day? i am 8 weeks today! Can't believe how quickly the time has passed. Only 3 days until my second scan. Starting to get twitchy!!

Parents'Evening part 1 today. 2-4pm. Tomorrow will be a killer 4-7 pm. That's a 11 1/2 hour day. What will stop me falling asleep on my desk???????

Have a good day.

My diary

Wednesday, March 9th 2011, 7:44am

Happy Wednesday to everyone,

Huge congrats to Claire & Allie for your perfect heartbeats, am on mobile so can't give you the balloons and streamers unfortunately.

Daisy, I have my 2nd 9week scan today at 6pm, it was meant to be next week but have brought it forward as getting very twitchy myself, am keeping everything crossed all is as it should be, I will update tonight, am nervous!

Must get up now.... Have a lovely day everyone
Xxx
Anna

Wednesday, March 9th 2011, 9:16am

Good luck for your scan today Anna.

Well we also saw a lovely little heartbeat yesterday, and they said everything looks good and is all in the right place! Due date 24.10.11. : D Congrats also to Claire and Alie, I am just going to ring my doctors now.

xxx

Wednesday, March 9th 2011, 9:22am

awwwww, :congrats: :balloons: :balloons: Nicster, brilliant news!

xxx
Anna

Reg: Nov 11th 2008

Children: CFC, Ireland

Wednesday, March 9th 2011, 9:36am

:balloons: :congrats: :balloons: :congrats: :balloons: :congrats: :balloons: Nicster! Great news x
KarrieD xxx
Karrie's IVF Diary 2!

nov 2008 & Apr 2009 IUI :BFN ;( Apr 2010 IVF - abandoned - no follies ;( Jan 2011 IVF - :BFP: 2 little [zx076] [zx076]

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

2 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE