You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Feb 3rd 2011

Children: One beautiful daughter -born Oct '11

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 9:57am

TinyTeacher - thank you. it is reassuring to hear from pregnant ladies who have had little or no symptoms. Hope you are feeling well - hopefully we will cross over in the second tri group in a few weeks :)

Everyone else - hope you are having a nice Sunday? I didn't sleep again last night and the fact that my DH was suffereing from flatulence didn't help matters :pullhair: so I got up at about 4.00 and went and slept on the settee again. Good job it is half term next week, may give me a chance to catch up on some sleep.

Hope you all have a lovely day.

xx

5 - yes FIVE angels baby5 All early losses due to elevated NK cells.

1st IVF january 2011 resulted in our beautiful daughter born Oct 2011 bab10

My diary

Reg: Nov 11th 2008

Children: CFC, Ireland

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 10:57am

Hi nicster,

We had EC on the same day - Jan 31st!
I don't know why my clinic see me earlier but a friend warned me that at 6 weeks they may not see a heartbeat and not to be upset!
It is probably better to wait and see a heartbeat!

We are going to a private clinic too so that might have something to do with it!
I think I can request a scan the following week if I want it - I paid enough for the privilege!!!

Is anyone getting sharp pains in their ovaries still? I get bad pains if I cough or turn around in bed too fast. A bit like a muscle spasm but in my ovaries!
I am presuming it is normal but I would like to know if anyone else has it....

I am also having amazing dreams! If only I could record them I am sure they would make me millions in hollywoood!
Last night all centred around the twins issue - I don't know how many are in there but I do really feel there are still 2! All night I dreamt about twins!
Anyone else have these dreams and turn outto be having twins?

Xxx
KarrieD xxx
Karrie's IVF Diary 2!

nov 2008 & Apr 2009 IUI :BFN ;( Apr 2010 IVF - abandoned - no follies ;( Jan 2011 IVF - :BFP: 2 little [zx076] [zx076]

Reg: Sep 25th 2009

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 11:24am

*daisy* I had to laugh at your husband's flatulence! Mine was doing that too, but then so was I!! :snigger: :snigger: I have lots of wind at the moment!

Does anyone else not feel tired at this stage? I dont feel any more tired than usual, though I do feel like its starting to come.

Karried, where are you having your scan done? How much does it cost?

I was getting sharp pains in my ovaries up to about Wednesday, but they have stopped now. I had a dream last night that Christine Bleakley and Frank Lampard were getting married and I was going because I was friends with her!!

xxx
TTC 3 years, borderline cancerous Ovarian Cysts, DH Low Motility
#1 - ICSI Dec 2009 - 4 eggs, zero fertilized
#2 - ICSI Feb 2010 - 7 eggs, 3 fertilised, 1 embie on board, BFN
#3 - FET June 2010 - 2 embies on board, BFN
#4 - ICSI Jan 2011 - 7 eggs, 3 fertilised, 2 embies on board, :BFP: 1 [zx076] seen 08.03.11 and 27.03.11

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 12:16pm

Hi all,

Do your symptoms come and go? Sometimes my boobs feel really sore, then they arent too bad for a while. I have had excess saliva, but that isnt too bad at the moment, and my weeing seems to go through stages too.

Getting panicky, as worried I might suddenly be 'not' pregnant!

xx
#4 - ICSI Jan 2011 - 7 eggs, 3 fertilised, 2 embies on board, :BFP: 1 [zx076] seen 08.03.11 and 27.03.11

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 12:27pm

I dreamt that MI6 recruited me a couple of nights ago, then night before last I converted a train into a drop in computer games thing (I don't play computer games).

Karried - yes, I am still getting the odd ovary twinge when I wist too quick or stand up too quick but I think I read somewhere it can take 6-8 weeks for them to return to normal after treatment.

I told my DH to hide my tests so I could stop peeing on them but the man, in his wisdom, hid them in his bedside cabinet. Happens to be the first place I looked. Duh. Still, POAS again and still lovely and dark. Phew!!

Nicster - it is normal for symptoms to come and go, don't worry. Some women don't get any symptoms until week 6-7!! I have got fatigue, insomnia, bloatedness and sore tatas(which is almost unbearable at night in bed)

xx

My diary

Reg: Jan 16th 2011

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 12:32pm

Hi girlies, hope everyone is having a nice chilled out Sunday.

Karried, i'm def still getting spasm-like feelings in my ovaries. When i turn over in bed or get up too quick from the sofa etc. It doesn't last, but feels like i've strained a muscle. I've read that it is completely normal and nothing to worry about. Wish i was having dreams but sadly, not.

Nicster, my boobs feel sorer at the end of the day but i do think that might just be when i get ready for bed and my bra isn't supporting me anymore. As i said yesterday, my boobs are quite big anyway and maybe flop about more. God what a hideous picture i must be creating for you. :laugh:

Enjoy what's left of the weekend folks!!

Rallygirl [zx071]

taxihome

United Kingdom

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 12:44pm

Hi Girls.

Karried - My left ovary pain comes & goes & has been like it for weeks. It started just after Nov EC then got worse in Jan when I went through treatment again. Sometimes it is a little dull ache & others it hurts more. Thank fully it is starting to die off now & only really plays me up if I have been doing something strenuous like walking, hoovering etc.

I know symptoms come and go. I have been lucky though as mine have so far been consistent. My boobs hurt when touched during the day but at night my god they are killers.
I also have not had anymore spotting. I now believe PMA that it has been caused by the progesterone.

Have a great Sunday
x

[zx071]
2 x man boys -MC,Ectopic IVF x 4 Natural BFP/Born sleeping 22/WksRIP LO
Jan/11:ICSI:BFP: bab21 [zx115] Our dream has finally come true
MY DIARY

Reg: Oct 19th 2009

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 3:29pm

Hi Ladies,

I also have ovary twinges and minor infrequent cramping, not really pain though, my boobs are soreish when I squeeze them and def a lot bigger. My nausea has pretty much totally gone, and that is my reason for all the worrying I think, I don't really feel PG either, just praying we get some good news on Tuesday, am so so scared. Keep trying to think about it logically, i had very high HCG levels that were doubling, have had no bleeding, missed m/c aren't that common etc etc but doesn't stop me being so anxious, i wish i could just chill out and enjoy it!

I also have crazy dreams all night everynight, I love dreaming, would be great if you could record them and put them on a DVD! a lot of mine have turned out true with dreams of :BFP: then dreaming a CB indicator said 5-6 weeks pregnant when i just tested at 14 days (it actually said 3 + but apparently that means 5 weeks+) this must have been due to high HCG levels, also dreamt i found out I was pregnant with twins and then got given a baby by Elton John. I had a dream the other night I was getting all frisky and dry humping (scuse the expression) with a sexy ex and then i looked up and my DH was watching through a window and i had been caught red handed! not sure if it is the lack of [zx084] in that case.

On that note, is anyone doing it at all?

xx
Anna
2nd ICIS Jan 2011 :BFP:

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 7:17pm

Hey Anna - no not doing anything! Not supposed to until my scan and DH is afraid he will cause a m/c It is not easy!!!
I hope the time to your scan flies - you might be back in action then!

The dreams are a scream! We should keep dream diaries and start a new thread for them!!!
Mine really are off the wall with babies and twins mixed up with all sorts of other stuff!

Nicster - I am in Ireland so the 4500 that we have paid covers all scans but most clinics will offer scans at about 120 - worth it if you are worried!
You could try and ask your clinic for a scan a bit sooner but you just might be better waiting until 7 weeks so you can see a heartbeat!

I have no nausea at all so far - am I a bit early (5 weeks tomorrow)? Or might I be escaping it???
My boobs are horrendously sore though! I am waking myself in the middle of the night when I turn over in bed!
Apart from that not much else except the ovary pains!

Taxi and rallygirl - thanks for the info on the pains - that is exactly what I have! The answer to them is obviously to get DH to do everything in the house! As if he would do it right!!!

This being PG thing is starting to sink in now! Xxxx
KarrieD xxx
Karrie's IVF Diary 2!

nov 2008 & Apr 2009 IUI :BFN ;( Apr 2010 IVF - abandoned - no follies ;( Jan 2011 IVF - :BFP: 2 little [zx076] [zx076]

United Kingdom

Reg: Nov 14th 2010

Children: one on the way !

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 9:21pm

Hi ladies
Can I join you ! We got a BFP yesterday after a natural FET with our 5 day blastacyst .They said my hormones levels were excellent , I was terrified as last time they were very very low and eventually disappeared . I'm definitely having symptoms now , I thought I was last week but thought I was imagining it.

sOOOOO excited

Claireio

xxxx

Me 36, DH 38,
TTC 5 years
1 cycle ICSI - chemical pregnancy
& 1 frozen Blastacyst
FET Feb 2011- One perfect seen 8th March

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 9:25pm

Hi Karried,

We are at exactly the same stage, I am also 5 weeks tomorrow. I dont have any sickness either. Do you have tiredness? I dont really have that either.

Also have the sore boobs, though if I am sitting here they are fine, as soon as they are touched they hurt and getting comfortable at night can be difficult.

xxx

alie

Star

Reg: Oct 14th 2007

Children: Alfred born 10.12.2008 Florence born 21.10.2011

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 9:59pm

Hi girls, lovely so many of us to chat in here

Nicster & clairerio congratulations on your BFP's

Shell so sorry you are feeling so ill, glad you have family looking after you

Taxi so so pleased no more spotting and your scan is next week

Sounds like some of you are having some fab dreams!!!! I'm dreaming but not remembering them

AFM am 5 wks 5 days today, had a busy weekend became godparents today, was so tired this afternoon I had a 2hr nap(we stayed in hotel last night and some drunken bum set the fire alarm off at 3.50am smoking in his room - DS woke up so I ended up sleeping with him in the single bed!!!).

My nausia has curtailed slighly and I have 1 soreish (.) so definitely up and down .

Me 42, DH 43
Nat Pg - m/m 05
unexplained infertility
4xIUI BFN, 1st IVF Oct 07 BFN
1st FET Feb 08 BFP

2nd FET Jan 11 BFP

Reg: Jul 29th 2009

Children: 1 beautiful angel daughter xx

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 10:04pm

hey ladies!

:congrats: to all the newbies xx

i am a bit confused with my dates (confused by name, confused by nature) have i got it right...? ET was 29/01/11 and OTD was 12/01/11 so am i right in saying i am 5 weeks and 1 day? my scan is the 2nd of march which i worked out i will be 6 weeks and 4 days? Ailly we are only telling parents at the 8 week scan (my local lady is really accomodating for doing lots of scans) and then everyone else at 12 weeks. its so exciting but with not being well :poorly: this week i feel like i am not really pregnant? i do feel really bloated but i think that is because i am a chubby gal anyway lol. 2nd march cant come bloody quick enough!!!

i am also having some interesting dreams (or x-rated as they should be more aptly named...) i am refraining from any bedroom antics at the moment and its driving me insane! i am getting turned on at the slightest little thing!! lol. as for symptoms the biggest thing i have noticed is the fatugue zzzz and the constant peeing....

but on the plus side - WE ARE ALL PREGGERS! woohoooo hahaha high5 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Confused.com

7/10/11 Mummy to Freya, born asleep @ 24 wks :tear:

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 10:10pm

Confused am so glad you feel the same, since this bloody cold and cough came I haven't felt remotely pregnant, maybe that is why....

Roll on scan day!

Xxx
Anna

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 10:17pm

confused.com, I took my EC day 31.01.11, and counted to my test day 18.02.11 = 18 days, plus 2 weeks (to assume last day of period), giving 32 days which is 4 weeks 4 days pregnant on my test day.

xx

Reg: Mar 13th 2010

Children: girl 15, boy 11

Monday, February 21st 2011, 8:08am

Hey girls I have a query for you all.......

I did a cb with the conception indicator last friday, I was 5+2 and it said 2-3 weeks. So I did another this morning at 5+5 and it still says 2-3 weeks! Should I be really worried, or more worried than I already am? I wish Id never bought the stupid conception ones now. What do you all think? Am I going cuckoo for no reason? :hairout

1st ICSI JAN 2011 :BFP: - 7 wk scan empty sac. Methotrexate for ectopic
2nd ICSI JULY 2011 :BFP: [zx076] seen at 7 weeks

Reg: Nov 22nd 2007

Children: William and Charlotte

Monday, February 21st 2011, 8:20am

Kevin Webster tried to shoot me last night as he worked for my husband and I found out about his affair :snigger: I love pg dreams, I have decided that because we are sleeping so light and periodically that we never get to the deep sleep and are constantly at the dream stage so we remember them all. Last time they were all x-rated but this time they are more pg rated :snigger:

My sickness is definatly easing now but the boobs are huge and very sore, the tiredness is also better but I am still getting pains which, if I remeber rightly, continues for a while yet as everything is stretching and moving. My back really aches too, last time it didn't start until much later but I really struggling to get comfortable in bed and by the morning I cam bearly stand up straight. Oh well, just another joy of pg :yes:

All those who are not experiencing symptoms please do not worry, I had none last time and had a textbook pregnancy but this time I have loads. DH reckons it's a girl as girls are mean, whatever does he mean :innocent:

Congratulations to all the recent BFPs :clap:

Only 4 days until scan :clap:

IVF #1 2008 :BFP: William born 15/2/09
Our 6 yr TTC journey WAS over
Shocking natural :BFP: Charlotte born 10/9/11
:happy: Our family is now complete :happy:

Monday, February 21st 2011, 9:05am

Hey Ladies,

Ali - funny dream, am also having crazy ones but i always do! would be lovely if you haev a little girl, are you going to find out?

Shell, i am not sure what the levels are for the CB indicator, I think Taxi knows more, hope it puts your mind at rest

AFM, am so sorry to come on here and be negative, but I have just been reading about blighted ovums, chemical pregnancies and silent miscarriages, I am absolutely convinced that is what I am going to find out tomorrow, i just have an absolute gut feeling about this and I am so so scared and don't want to go there for her to tell us that :tears: :tears: :tears: can't bare the thought of having to go through all of this again....

xx
Anna

Monday, February 21st 2011, 9:14am

IT'S HALF TERM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ali Bird - well, I hope you told Kenvin where to stick his gun!!! Someone suggested a Separate thread for our dreams - I'd like to second that idea. We must have a blockbuster somewhere on our hands.

Shell - there is a thread here about the indicator tests. I Took 2, one said 1-2 then the next one said 2-3. I didn't have the balls to take another one. They simply are just not accurate enough and are really JUST A GUIDE. Stop testing hun - you are pregnant!!!

Confused - your dates are spot on hun.

Alie - Godparents - awwwwwwwww how lovely, sounds like a tiring day though - have you recovered yet??

Anna - please don't worry about tomorrow like that. It is a fear of all of us, and it's hard to stay positive but you really must try. your baby doesn't want a stressed mummy. i can't wait to hear your good news tomorrow :hugs:

Nicster, Clairerio, Taxihome, rallygirl, karried, & anyone else I have forgotten (and sorry if I have) - hope you are all doing well x

AFM - I didn't sleep last nigh, surprise surprise. So I was up at 4.30, slept since then though. Will walk the dog later and then off of afternoon tes with a friend at a local spa hotel. i know herbal teas can be a bit dodgy but can i have a caffeine free apple & cinnamon tea? Anyhoo, have a great day!!

xx

My diary

Monday, February 21st 2011, 9:21am

Hi All,

Sorry to hear you are worried Anna. I cant really offer PMA, as I am struggling myself. I took another test this morning just to make sure I am still pregnant! I am jsut so concerned by the fact that most of my symptoms seem to have gone. I dont have any sickness, I am not tired, my boobs are ok during the day, but do really hurt during the night, my right nipple was quite dark, but has now gone light again. I dont have much of an appetite. I did have excess saliva, but that has eased quite a bit.

I never ever thought I would feel like this, I am just terrified that its just going to 'go away'. I thought the 2WW was hard!! I dont want to be like this, I want to enjoy it!

xxx

Reg: Dec 28th 2010

Monday, February 21st 2011, 9:55am

Hi girls!

Test week for some of us this week! I know Anna is tomorrow, I am Thursday.......who else is this week? I am nervous but excited!

Still feeling really sick and havent eaten properly now for week and half! I hope it goes soon as I am sooooooo depressed in thinking that it may last until week 12 or longer!!! I don't think I can cope with that!!! People who havent got sickness are soooooo lucky. I understand what you say about rather feeling something than not feeling anything but honestly this is sooo miserable! I feel like I have waited 3 years to be prgenant and now I am not enjoying one minute of it! I am hoping it goes this week during half term as I really don't want to miss anymore school! I am just really weak and sick! X( :bawl: :sadface:

Anna - Please try not to stress and stop googling!!!! naughty lady! I am sure tomorrow will bring you really good news! Sending you lots of PMA starsmile

Daisy - Hope you are enjoying the first day of half term. Put your feet up chick and enjoy! [zx017]

To everyone else.........try not to get to down about not having many symptoms........just believe that YOU ARE PREGNANT UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Loving all the funny dreams!

Lots of love

Shell xxxxxxxxx grouphug
[zx160] Shell [zx160]

United Kingdom

Reg: Jan 5th 2011

Children: Hopefully soon!

Monday, February 21st 2011, 10:12am

Morning girls

I just wrote a massive page out and the stupid computer lost it - not happy.

So now (as I'm at work) only time for a quick hello.

Shell - Sorry you not eating properly hun and my scan is this Friday morning xfingers xx

Nicster - I know this is definitely worse than the 2ww but keep up the PMA hun x x

Taxi - hope you are well hun? not long till our scan :) xfingers xx

Alie - congrats on becoming a godparent - I am too my niece and it's lovely (can't believe she is 18 in April though - how time flies) xx

Anna - I know it's hard but try not to worry as it's not good for you hun - I'm sure all be well tomorrow xfingers :) xx

Daisy - not sleeping sucks doesn't it - me too but your afternoon tea sounds lovely so enjoy xx

AFM - The sickness stepped up a notch and the weekend and I had constant nausea all day and night yesterday. Boobs are extremely painful and tired all the time - still getting occasional ovary pain too.

Hope eveyone has a nice day :)

Tina

xxxx

taxihome

United Kingdom

Monday, February 21st 2011, 1:54pm

Hi Girls.

Shell - The clear blue tests are ridic. However 2-3 weks if you look on the box mean 4-5 weeks and 3+ means 5 weeks plus. I would say test again in 3 days time and you should see a 3+ however they really are ridiculously inaccurate just like the thread states on here. Dont use them if you can bear to. They are horrid things.

Anna - Hon I too have read all that stuff and convinced it will be something bad as I am expecting my dream to be snatched away from me, however the rule of averages is that all will be fine. We really can not do or think anything until we get our scan results. Good luck for tomorrow. It will be me panicking the night before my scan on Thursday.

Nicster - Sorry you are still feeling Ick.

AFM - No more spotting at all xfingers it stays that way. My scan is booked for Friday morning. I am anxious but decided to enjoy every moment up until then & worry when I am in the waiting room.
Sadly I am not religious although I am so jealous of those that are. I feel a hypocrite to pray when I am not religious & only when I want something so if there is any religious ladies out there please say a :pray: for my LO.
I shall however pop into a church if all goes well & thank what ever may be there. My LO is undecided on wether they are religious or not so I wont feel a hypocrite in that way.

Charley

xx

[zx071]
MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Reg: Jan 5th 2011

Children: Hopefully soon!

Monday, February 21st 2011, 4:19pm

OMG the drama - we have just had a real live fire at work. Alarm goes off and me and my colleague are finishing our lunch so we sat still for awhile thinking it was a false alarm but it wasn't. We traipsed outside thinking it was a drill (had no coat of course) only to find one of the lads was injured from the fire and before you know it 5 fire engines and two fire marshall cars show up and there is an explosion risk so we have to leave the premises. We then proceeded to stand outside for an hour (brrr freezing bloody cold) nicked my boss's coat which is one of them long trench coats so I looked like the resident flasher :rolleyes:

After an hour my boss took sympathy on the freezing pregnant girl and sent me and some of the other girls to the cafe down the road for a cuppa on him :)

Finally an hour and a half after the alarm we got back into the office.

Drama is over now and back to work :-(

Taxi - love your PMA - I am going to try it myself :) I like the church idea - I too am not the religious type but my mam believes so she and some friends have been praying for months!

Hope everyone else is good?

Tina

xxxx

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 6:36am

GOOOOOOD MORNING ladies

Anna - :goodluck: today for your scan. It will be fine, we are all thinking of you hun xxx

Little Miss Hopeful - sounds like you had an interesting day at work! Nice to be able to "bunk off" for a couple of hours though. Hope the man who was injured is OK and they are recovering quickly though. Our fire alarm goes off at work all the time - the steamer in the kitchen keep setting it off. Trouble is, the kids are getting immune to it, which I think is a HUGE worry.

Taxihome - Good to hear you are continuing with the PMA, think it is going to rub off on lots of people. I too am not overly religious but I do bleieve in God and I made a deal with him, which I won't write about here but I do hope that my friends say a little prayer for me.

Shell - how are you feeling today? I don't have any sickness yet so can only imagine how you are feeling. :pray: that you feel better soon.
To everyone else - hope you are all well and fine and dandy?????

AFM - I feel good today, as i approach 6 weeks I can feel my tummy more, in that there seems to be a tighter feeling/feeling of slight pressure? Does anyone else feel this? I wonder if it is everything growing (I hope so because the alternative is unbearable).

Have a lovely day :xxx3:

My diary

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 7:23am

Good luck Anna xxxxxx
Confused.com

Reg: Nov 22nd 2007

Children: William and Charlotte

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 8:08am

Good luck today Anna, we will be waiting for the happy news

Taxi, lovin the PMA and the religious theory that LO hasn't chosen yet so you can prey on their behalf

Tina, what an eventfull day you had yesterday, hope everybody is ok

Daisy, glad you are feeling batter today, I am sure the stretching pains are just that as everything is growing at a fantastic rate at the moment, absolutely amazing :yes:

Nothing much happenign here, 3 days until scan :clap: symptoms have definately eased. Have had to go up a size in my clothes, I recently lost a bit of weight so at least I haven't got to go out and buy a load of new clothes, I am seeing my cousin on Friday who I gave all my maternity clothes to just a few months ago, she is due in April so I am hoping to get most of them back then xfingers but it would be nice to have a bit of a splurge. I have been checking out what I need this time and am sad to say that there will be no shopping trips for me as other than a new cotbed and a sling, that is it :sadface:

IVF #1 2008 :BFP: William born 15/2/09
Our 6 yr TTC journey WAS over
Shocking natural :BFP: Charlotte born 10/9/11
:happy: Our family is now complete :happy:

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 8:38am

Good luck Anna, cant wait to hear your news.

xxx

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 10:45am

Hey Ladies....

guess what..... happydance happydance happydance happydance happydance happydance

WE SAW A HEARTBEAT!!!!

and it was just ONE as well so we are absolutely over the moon, everything is as it should be, so now booked in for a 10 week scan and :pray: everything keeps progressing well.

am so so relieved and want to say am so sorry for all the stressing and being negative. i will really really start relaxing and enjoying the fact i don't feel sick anymore!

xxx
Anna

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 10:46am

Morning Ladies

Hope everyone is well today. Good luck Anna, hopefully you're going to have a lovely scan today and your mind will be put at ease and you can start to relax and enjoy your pregnancy. Haven't been on for couple days as Mother in Law was staying for a few days, she went home this morning.

We're quite excited as we've got our booking in app with the Midwives on Monday, feels like it's a bit more real now. Still wont be calmed until we have our next scan and can see the little one growing nicely. Not had any spotting so am thinking my poorly emby has been absorbed. Got to tell myself that. We've been looking at changing car and getting an estate but i said to DH last night what if we're tempting fate? He's def got bigger PMA than me and says everything is fine and think i finally believe him.

Shell, hope you're ok and not worrying too much about the tests. Dont know how i managed it but i never used one of them. I was tempted, but found some willpower from somewhere and decided against using one.

BTW, just in case any of you are interested, me and DH have had a wee tumble under the duvet and it was the best thing we could've done. Both really needed it and i'll be honest, i worried a little but by the next morning, i'd had not the slightest bit of spotting and so we reckon once a week or once a fortnight is actually beneficial. I read that there's no scientific evidence that it causes any harm but they do say if you have a history of m/c then to hold off till at least 8wks if you can just to be on safe side.

Anyhoo, going to do some housework this morning, still in my PJ's.

Stay happy and healthy everyone!!

Love Rallygirl [zx071]

taxihome

United Kingdom

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 11:18am

starsmile Well done Anna & DH. :weehee:

Miss Hopefu;l - A Fire eh! Not the nicest of events. :(

RAllygirl - Hope you click with your midwife and glad you feel better for [zx084]

AFM - Same as. Nothing to report. All is calm & quiet.

xx

[zx071]
MY DIARY

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 11:35am

That's great news Anna!!! :congrats: I bet you are so happy.

Well, as its good news for you, I shall not worry about not feeling sick either!!!

xx

Orls

Ace

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 25th 2010

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 11:42am

:party: HI Anna Just a wee note to say congratulations on your scan. Am delighted for you and DH. :flowerbasket: :congrats:

Orla :xxx3:
starsmile ORLA :xxx3:

Going to be a mummy in December 2015 :)

Reg: Jan 22nd 2011

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 11:50am

Morning ladies,

Not posted for ages as just wanted to keep my head down and slog it out to scan date - we have in the past had the awful experience of having early scan show no heartbeat so I was quite stressed about this one.

Anyhow saw baby's heartbeat yesterday at 7 weeks 4 days so hopefully all is well and I can relax a little only just starting to sink in this could be our turn this time.

Congrats to others with good news and good luck to those still waiting.

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 12:11pm

:congrats: Anna! Thrilled for you!

Dogndonx - delighted you have a heartbeat - can't wait for my scan next Monday!

Taxi good luck friday and everyone else - keep up the PMA! xxx :xxx3:
KarrieD xxx
Karrie's IVF Diary 2!

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 2nd 2009

Children: Beautiful Jessica Mae x Holly and Elliot!

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 12:11pm

Congrats to those having wonderful scans.....love to you all x
3 X ICSI
Jessica Mae Duffety born sleeping on 9 January 2011 (21+2) - TS and HLHS
Holly and Elliot Duffety born on 16 October 2011 (25+6)
Natural Surprise - Matthew Evan Duffety born sleeping on 11 October 2013 (15+5)

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 1:13pm

Hello again,

Am on lunch so thought i would pop in and support you all as you haev been so supporting of me,

Dogsndonx - am so pleased you have now seen a heartbeat, anything before 7 weeks is very hard to see causing uneccesary worry i guess, so glad you are back on track happydance

Nicster - thanks for the wishes, and yes, i am a good example of symptoms all vanishing but a good scan, glad it will make you feel more relaxed happydance

Karried & Orla - thanks for the lovely messages, am still over the moon as you can tell high5 ebst of luck for your scan karried, Orla, what stage are you at?

Taxi - am loving your PMA, and the fact all is calm and quiet sounds perfect, am looking forward to hearing good news on Friday with regards to Bert & Ernie bigkiss

Ali - thanks for your message, is it 3 days till your 12 week scan? best of luck!

Tina & Daisy - hope you are both doing well, Daisy, congratulations for being the mosst pregnant you have every been! when is your scan?

Shell - hope your sickness has eased up a bit, when is your scan? i wonder if twins!!!!

Confused - hope you are good and feeling positive.

to anyone else i missed off a big blowkiss to you all for being so great.

sorry for all the excitment in my corner, I am just so so happy :party: :party: :party:

xx
Anna

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 1:19pm

So pleased for you Anna, I am very envious (in a nice way) and cant wait until I hopefully get to the stage you are at! :)

xxx

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 1:48pm

:congrats: Anna, so pleased for you and DH. You have every right to be excited, no need to apologise!!!

Big hugs

Rallygirl [zx071]

CocaCola

Reg: Nov 15th 2010

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 2:14pm

Hi all,

Been scanning this forum for a while but kept quiet until now, so I feel like I know you all already!!

Me and DH were waiting to start our first IVF cycle in January and AF never arrived...I'm now 8 weeks 2 days and it still feels completely unreal as we were told it was highly unlikely to happen naturally. I'm trying to embrace your PMA but can't help but worry, I won't have a scan until 12 weeks which just seems like AGES away!!!

Anyway, hi to everyone, looking forward to joining you all on this crazy (but lovely!) journey!

xxx

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 2:24pm

Welcome CocaCola

Amazing you got totally natural BFP, well done you!!! Look forward to hearing more from you. smile2

Rallygirl [zx071]

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 2:39pm

Welcome CocaCola! And Congratulations on your natural BFP!!!

I guess one good thing with IVF BFP's is that we get early scans, though it doesnt stop us worrying!!

xxx

Reg: Mar 13th 2010

Children: girl 15, boy 11

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 3:24pm

:congrats: Anna and dogs on your scans :party:

1st ICSI JAN 2011 :BFP: - 7 wk scan empty sac. Methotrexate for ectopic
2nd ICSI JULY 2011 :BFP: [zx076] seen at 7 weeks

Reg: Dec 28th 2010

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 4:06pm

Hi girls!!

Anna - You go girl! Don't worry about gettin excited! You deserve it! Jump around and scream all you like! [zx126] My scan is on Thursday! Excited but a little nervous!

Dogsndonx - :congrats: on your scan!! I am soooooo thrilled for you! It must be reassuring to hear that little heart beating away! WIsh we could have a permanent headset so we can always hear what is going on in there! Hahaha! Then we would go crazy with worry!

Taxi - Good luck for Friday and pleased you are keeping up your PMA! starsmile

To anyone else I have missed hope you're all well! Sending big hugs to all of you whatever stage you're all up to :hugs:

AFM I am still very nauseaus! Been at my mums today and she has been force feeding me...I think that is half reason I am feeling so poorly because I havent eaten anything! ohthedrama

Difficult eating anything when you feel so rubbish :poorly: I hope the scan on Thurs proves there are two so I can at least have some excuse for feeling so crappy!

I have managed to do some school work today which I'm glad of! Was worrying I was never going to get any done! :piggy: Random pig but I liked him!

Love to all

Shell xxxxxxx
[zx160] Shell [zx160]

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 5:37pm

CocaCola - welcome!!! And congratulations on your BFP.

Just a quick one girls, HAD to tell you this. My mum got a phone call from my two aunties who were together at the time. They are into all this 'stuff' You know, like the wedding ring suspended by hair predicting the gender of a baby etc. Well, they DON'T KNOW I have just had IVF. They phoned mum and said "You don't know this yet, but Daisy is pregnant and it is a girl. In fact, she is so strongly pregnant, it may even be twins"
Well, mum said you could have picked her off the floor!!

How wierd. I do hop they are right - not the twins mind, but the rest of itLOL!!! Apparently they are sooooo convinced by it, they have been out and bought LOADS of baby stuff.

With my scan tomorrow, hope they aren't let down.

Will update with my scan results tomorrow. VERY NERVOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Have a nice evening

:xxx3:

My diary

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 6:29pm

Thats great daisy! I love things like that!!

Good luck for the scan tomorrow, cant wait to hear!

xx

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 8:55pm

Wow - Daisy, that is so spooky!!! i take it your mum knows you have had IVF? gosh, imagine if it is twinnies, that would be so freaky! best of luck for the scan tomorrow, what time is it? can't wait to see your news and see if the Psychic Sisters were right!

Coca-Cola huge :congrats: for your shock :BFP: just goes to show, it does happen! if you are really anxious you could always pay for an early scan privately they are about £100 but you would get a lot of peace of mind

Shell, still so sick you poor thing...., hope you feel better soon, have you seen your Doctor hun?

so it's Daisy with the scan tomorrow, Shell on Thursday and Taxi on Friday, anyone else?

xxx
Anna

alie

Star

Reg: Oct 14th 2007

Children: Alfred born 10.12.2008 Florence born 21.10.2011

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 10:57pm

Anna & Dog, Congrats on your scan results - lovely news

Shell - hope your mum's food has helped

Daisy wow can we all borrow your aunts :snigger:

Coca Cola fantastic news congratulations

Taxi - glad you continue to feel well

To everyone else I hope you are well

AFM well I had a look on my previous diary and my symptoms are exactly the same motion sickness, shoulder pain, soreish (.)(.)'s with symptoms toing and froing made me feel much better. Seems like I am waiting the longest for my scan another 2 weeks to go I am very envious of you all :snigger:

Me 42, DH 43
Nat Pg - m/m 05
unexplained infertility
4xIUI BFN, 1st IVF Oct 07 BFN
1st FET Feb 08 BFP

2nd FET Jan 11 BFP

taxihome

United Kingdom

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 11:22pm

Daisy good luck with the scan

Dogsanddonx congrats on the scan

Cola I welcome

Hope everyone else is well x

[zx071]
MY DIARY

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 9:52am

Welcome and Congrats to our newest recruits :)

Good luck for Friday taxi :)

Congrats on seeing a heartbeat Anna, that's amazing news, at least it's put your mind to rest.

Just a quick one today ladies, will pop back Thursday or Friday to catch up and do personals xx
Confused.com

6 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

6 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE