You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Newyearhopes" started this thread

Reg: Dec 20th 2009

Children: Hayden -7/08/05 and Cerys 31/01/11

Monday, December 13th 2010, 12:33pm

Nausea has returned!!

Hi all

I just wanted some advice really or at least to know i am not the only one!! I had awful nausea in the first tri, it gradually reduced from about week 14 but still had the odd day of it, unfortunatly now in the past two weeks it seems to be daily and all the time, i also have a general tummy ache on top of bump-(which is huge!!) it wakes me up and the sick feeling is always there. Im just a bit worried as have dropped a couple of pounds in weight in the past week-im guessing to do with eating so little-if it wasnt for feeling dizzy i doubt i would feel the urge to eat at all!! I dont mean to moan, im sure its just because everything is being pushed up and babino is kicking what i do eat around but its just getting me down and i have this urge to sort stuff out like baby bits, DS is so excited about xmas so im trying to do the same and with it being xmas there is just so much to do with work and family but im so exhausted as sleeping is just unattainable anyway.

How cheerful am i!! At least i finish work on Friday-im sooooo sad to be leaving :tears: but relived as it just drains me!!

Any words of wisdom would be appriciated-i am seeing midwife tomorrow first time in 5 weeks so maybe that will reassure me a bit-Maybe!!!!

All the best to all
NYH X X X X

ME - 31-PCO DH -32-All fine
DS- 07-08-05 (NATURALLY) DD-31/1/11-(CLOMID 1ST CYCLE) Natural :BFP: 6/10/2014

[/url

babydust TO ALL X XX X

Kimby

Reg: Feb 16th 2010

Children: Beautiful girl born 7th Feb 2011.

Monday, December 13th 2010, 12:59pm

Hi NYH, haven't been speaking to you in ages! I have just left a post in my diary about sickness. I never reall had any all during my pg but it has hit me the last week or so, and it's not only in the mornings either, was awful sick last night. I also lost a couple of pounds too from just not feeling like eating at all, just can't face anything and really have to force myself to eat.

I'm guessing it's all normal?? Sorry I have no words of wisdom...I'm relying on everyone else to help me!!

I do hope you will be able to get some extra rest once you finish work, that will surely help. x

Reg: Feb 5th 2009

Children: One beautiful baby girl born on Christmas Day 2010

Monday, December 13th 2010, 1:26pm

Hi there NYH, I too had this problem. At around 32 weeks, I started feeling really sick in the morning and when I ate I would feel even worse. I was never sick though, just felt it. I was the same in the 1st tri. I mentioned it to my MW & she said it was pretty normal but also told me to try and rest as much as possible. You'll hopefully feel a bit better when your off on maternity leave. I have just started mine, left at 37 weeks, and I am so glad as was gonna try and work up to 38 weeks, but its so tireing. I hope your MW gives you reassurance tommorow when you see her.
Me (33) DH (34) LSC 2 x ICSI and 1 FET (09) - all BFN's!
ICSI MAR/APRIL 10 - BFP!!!! :happy: First scan 11/05 - saw the [zx076]
Dating scan 15/06/10 - Our gorgeous baby girl arrived on Christmas Day 2010 xx

Reg: May 9th 2009

Monday, December 13th 2010, 9:24pm

Hi there

You are normal! I started throwing up last week and threw up a total of 13 times on Saturday which I think beat even my pukiest days in the second trimester (which is when I had sickness the worst) It must be to do with all the hormones that are whirling around with the growth spurt that is going on at the moment as they are growing so quickly now. Evidence of the added hormones is that fact that I am also crying at absolutely everything including creepy david Essex Carols in supermarkets!
Me: 37 Him: 42
Unexplained
IVF May 2010
:BFP: 10th June.
[zx076] [zx076]

my diary

• "Newyearhopes" started this thread

Reg: Dec 20th 2009

Children: Hayden -7/08/05 and Cerys 31/01/11

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 6:50pm

Hi all

Thank you for replying- i saw midwife and as suspected sickness mostly down to the lovely things known as hormones, and as you say aramass it explains a great deal- i took DS for his first swimming lesson and i was looking down from the balcony blubbing like a baby when he went in the deep end on hs own!! He was embarrassed!!

So at least she has reassured me its normal-i do have to go to docs tomorrow as i was coughing a bit when she was here and she wants me checked out for low grade chest infection-i hope not!!!! Although not necersarally surprising as im so hot at night i have window wide open and a fan blowing in my face much to my husbands delight!!

at least i have DS nativity to look forward to tomorrow he is the little donkey!! Will probably definatly cry!!

Hope all is good with you all
NYH X X X

ME - 31-PCO DH -32-All fine
DS- 07-08-05 (NATURALLY) DD-31/1/11-(CLOMID 1ST CYCLE) Natural :BFP: 6/10/2014

[/url

babydust TO ALL X XX X

Reg: Feb 5th 2009

Children: One beautiful baby girl born on Christmas Day 2010

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 9:43pm

Hi there NYH, how did you get on at the doctors? I hope you are not coming down with a chest infection. How is the nausea? Just to add that I went through a phase too of being really really hot at around 32 weeks, and was sleeping with the fan on as was waking up sweating on some nights. Its definately the hormones running through our bods. And I can also relate to the blubbing. I am still like it now at 38 weeks. Hope you had fun at the nativity play.
xx
Me (33) DH (34) LSC 2 x ICSI and 1 FET (09) - all BFN's!
ICSI MAR/APRIL 10 - BFP!!!! :happy: First scan 11/05 - saw the [zx076]
Dating scan 15/06/10 - Our gorgeous baby girl arrived on Christmas Day 2010 xx

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests