You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "daezil" started this thread

Reg: Jun 14th 2010

Tuesday, November 2nd 2010, 10:53pm

Does anyone know what a low EOS and Baso could indicate from my blood test?

When I last saw my mw I received my blood test back and she advised me that it was all ok. It was only when I was looking at the scan report in my notes that I noticed the blood test report and two items were bold and showed to be out of normal range. One was my EOS and the other was my BASO. Has anyone come across this before or knows what this may mean?

Cheers

x
2009: 2 X ICSI - BFN
June 2010: ICSI - :BFP:
EDD - 14 March 2011

Caz

Ace

Reg: Aug 17th 2008

Children: 2 perfect boys, Thomas & James

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 1:04pm

No idea I'm afraid but I'm sure a quick call to your clinic/GP would put your mind at rest. From experience I suggest avoiding google and getting an expert to clear it up for you. I'm pretty sure that if they were worried by anything they'd have spoken to you already though.
IVF/ICSI Aug 08 :BFP: - Thomas born 26/04/09 baby2
FET Aug 10 :BFP: - James born 18/04/11 baby7

• "daezil" started this thread

Reg: Jun 14th 2010

Monday, November 8th 2010, 7:43pm

Caz - thanks for coming back to me. I think sometimes I just find things to worry about and because they made a couple of mistakes in my appointment I was just presuming that they had probably missed something else just because they were running so behind time.

Cheers

x
2009: 2 X ICSI - BFN
June 2010: ICSI - :BFP:
EDD - 14 March 2011

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE