You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Tessalina" started this thread

Reg: Nov 9th 2009

Children: Eibhlin born 20th Feb 2011

Wednesday, September 29th 2010, 9:18pm

Period Type Pains

I Have been having some moderate period type pains this evening. I am 21 weeks today and have felt the odd cramp and twinge early on in my pregnancy but this evening I have felt some uncomfortable pains.

Has anyone else experienced this and is it normal?

I am a bit worried

Thanks

:xxx3: :xxx3:

Me 30 DH 35 -TTC 5 Years
1st ever Natural :BFP: May 09 - Ectopic - Tube Removal
1st IVF Jan 10 :BFN:
2nd IVF May 10 :BFP:

MY DIARY

Reg: Nov 19th 2009

Children: TWIN GIRLS BORN 22/02/11

Wednesday, September 29th 2010, 9:32pm

Hi tessalina, I had these type of pains last nite too and I am 18weeks. It was really sore and and uncomfy, a pain that I hadn't felt before. As usual I had to do some frantic googling and text a couple of my pals who had been pregnant before. I don't think it's anything to worry about unless it is still there in the morning. It'll just be ligaments movin. If only we had translucent skin so we could see what's goin on in there!!

If it's still bothering you in the morn then I would give your midwife a bell.

1st ICSI June 2010 :BFP: Double Trouble

Mr C

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 30th 2008

Children: Blessed with NonId Twin Girls!

Wednesday, September 29th 2010, 9:50pm

As above, sounds like tendon issues.
But if still the same tommorrow, give your GP or Midwife a call.
Our Diary
ISCI 1 - Mar/Apr 2009 - :BFN: ICSI 2 - Dec/Jan 2010 - :BFN: ISCI 3 - Mar/Apr 2010 - :BFP:
Our twin girls were born at 38 weeks on 21st December 2010. Feeling very blessed.

Australia

Reg: Aug 1st 2009

Children: Boy/Girl Twins - Feel blessed everday...

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 9:41am

I'm also 21 weeks with twins and I get them on and off too! It goes away so I put it down to my ligaments. Also getting alot of braxton hicks this week. xxx
Rachel blowkiss

#1 ICSI Sept 09 - Chem preg
#2 ICSI Nov 09 - Chem preg
#3 ICSI May 10 - BFP: Twins!!! :girl: :boy:

Reg: Oct 6th 2009

Children: One daughter born Feb '11

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 10:55am

I'll be 21 weeks this saturday and last night I actually read that from 20 weeks it is very common to get aches and pains low down due to all the stretching that's happing around this time - I too had aching all last night but I put that down to being on my feet all day. All pretty normal though.

Reg: Apr 5th 2009

Children: Blessed with a beautiful little boy

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 8:50pm

Hi, I had period type pains throughout the whole of my pregnancy. My MW said it was perfectly normal and just things moving and stretching. You may also get some sharp pains in what feels like your vagina in late pregnancy which is the baby pushing down. Just keep an eye on your pains, if it is really painful, is constant or is accompanied by blood always seek immediate medical advise. If you're ever worried, theres no harm running it past your MW thats what they are there for xx
Cheryl
1st ICSI blessed with Aiden Reece Parkin born 01.01.10

Reg: May 12th 2007

Friday, October 1st 2010, 11:37am

Hi Tessalina

I am 17wks and have had pain since the beginning or my pregnancy, sometimes quite severe. It comes in bouts and lasts a couple of days then goes and tends to co-incide with growth spurts. With me its ligament pain and I was very worried at first but have got used to it. If its really bad and you're still worried then speak to your midwife. I find rest, a couple of paracetamol (if its really bad) and a warm bath helps ease the muscles. Hopefully it will pass. Try not to worry hun it can be quite normal.

IUI-Mar07 / IVF-Jul07 / FET-Jan08 / IVF-May09 - ALL BFN
IVF-Jun10 - :BFP:

• "Tessalina" started this thread

Reg: Nov 9th 2009

Children: Eibhlin born 20th Feb 2011

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 5:25pm

Thanks all for your reassurances.

The pains havent continued so I feel a lot better now. They have just been replaced with lots of baby movements!! (WHICH IS GREAT!)

:xxx3: :xxx3:

Me 30 DH 35 -TTC 5 Years
1st ever Natural :BFP: May 09 - Ectopic - Tube Removal
1st IVF Jan 10 :BFN:
2nd IVF May 10 :BFP:

MY DIARY