You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "mistykins" started this thread

Reg: Nov 26th 2009

Children: none as yet! HOPING 2012 WILL BE OUR YEAR

Saturday, August 7th 2010, 1:19pm

how soon should i be getting signs that stims is working on frostimon??

Hey guys i might be being a bit of a worry wart,but i am on day 3 of stims on frostimon and have had no signs that anything is happening except a headache.My weight has stayed the same and have no bloating yet.Bit worried i am not responding to it.

I have a blood test on Monday morning,my AMH levels were 40 which are very good so i thought i would show some signs of it working by now. ?o( ?o(

When did everyone else get signs?? sorry if i am being paranoid ;(

MY DIARY

TTC SINCE JULY 2008
ME 34 ( couple of immune issues Inc low progestrone)
DP 40 LOW [zx151] COUNT
2 x ICSI 2010/2011 = BFN's :bawl:
Icsi no.3 with immune meds nov 2011 = BFN! :bawl:
Round no.4 FET March 2012

Reg: Jul 3rd 2008

Children: 2 beautiful twin daughters :)

Saturday, August 7th 2010, 1:40pm

Hi Mistykins,

Don't worry at all! It's not necessary to have symptoms, you may be lucky and have none. Each person is different and each cycle is different. You are more likely to feel twinges towards the end of stimming as your ovaries are getting bigger - but don't panic if you don't.

You just have to trust that the stimms are working and when you go for your scans you will see the results. Until then, enjoy being symptom free, drink PLENTY of water and think follilicious thoughts biggrin2

:xxx3:

Moonshine

BraveGirl

Superstar

• "BraveGirl" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Feb 15th 2008

Children: One on the way.

Saturday, August 7th 2010, 2:28pm

i usually feel something after about 6 injections. And even the the overy with most eggs I feel less!!! feeling nothing does not mean its not working.
IVF 1 :BFP: baby5 in heaven 6 weeks
IVF 5 :BFP: Immune protocol Care Sheffield
Oscar Miles arrived 15 April 2011 weighing 6lbs 14oz
My Diary

Lynsey

• "Lynsey" is 34 years old today

Reg: Dec 3rd 2008

Children: Adopted Son @ 10.5mths old Feb 2014 xx

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Sunday, August 8th 2010, 3:53pm

Not feeling anything doesnt mean your not responding to it hun. Plus it is very early days. I loved having my stimming scans etc i was so amazed by it all!!!
sure all will be great for you on monday!!!
LYNSEY xx

After x3 ICSI X2 FETs resulting in :BFN:s Apart from the last one being a faint :BFP: (only lasted a day or two) I was turned down as an egg donor so we called it a day with TX
WE ARE ADOPTING
APT Apr/May 13 HS June-Aug 13 PANEL Sept 13 YES!!
LINKED to 7mth old bab22 Oct 13
MATCHING PANEL JAN 14 YES. HOME with us 11th Feb 2014 (10.5mths old)
Finally I AM A MUMMY

Emo

Ace

Reg: Mar 28th 2010

Sunday, August 8th 2010, 7:23pm

Hey, I was on fostimon and didn't really feel anything. Towards the end I got bloated a bit but that's it and they collected 17 eggs. So please don't worry xxx

Sun Flower

Superstar

Sunday, August 8th 2010, 8:01pm

Hi
as the other ladies have said, it is fine not to feel anything, symptoms vary from person to person. I used fostimon for my first cycle, and I had a few twinges but it was more after about a week of stimming, day 3 is very early, please try not to worry - all will be revealed at your scan and like Lynsey said, it is very interesting to see your ovaries etc.. they should measure the follies and track them from scan to scan so you can see exactly how much they have grown.

Good luck x

• "mistykins" started this thread

Reg: Nov 26th 2009

Children: none as yet! HOPING 2012 WILL BE OUR YEAR

Monday, August 9th 2010, 7:44pm

Thanks girls,had my first blood test today and have been told to continue on the 150iu frostimon and 0.25ml bruserlin i have got another blood test on Wednesday..is this a good or bad sign? does this mean i am not responding? they didn't say just gave me the instructions to continue as i was.Am a little worried.

Has anyone else had a couple of blood tests before having a scan?

MY DIARY

TTC SINCE JULY 2008
ME 34 ( couple of immune issues Inc low progestrone)
DP 40 LOW [zx151] COUNT
2 x ICSI 2010/2011 = BFN's :bawl:
Icsi no.3 with immune meds nov 2011 = BFN! :bawl:
Round no.4 FET March 2012

Lynsey

• "Lynsey" is 34 years old today

Reg: Dec 3rd 2008

Children: Adopted Son @ 10.5mths old Feb 2014 xx

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Tuesday, August 10th 2010, 7:38am

Continuing as you were is great Hun, bloods must of come back as a good level other wise they would of adjusted the dose hun. Iv only had one ICSI cycle so far and was scanned from day 6 but have seen other ladies on here not be scanned until day 8 or 10.
LYNSEY xx

After x3 ICSI X2 FETs resulting in :BFN:s Apart from the last one being a faint :BFP: (only lasted a day or two) I was turned down as an egg donor so we called it a day with TX
WE ARE ADOPTING
APT Apr/May 13 HS June-Aug 13 PANEL Sept 13 YES!!
LINKED to 7mth old bab22 Oct 13
MATCHING PANEL JAN 14 YES. HOME with us 11th Feb 2014 (10.5mths old)
Finally I AM A MUMMY