You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mea

Ace

• "mea" started this thread

Reg: Dec 8th 2008

Children: little boy from our first ICSI

Friday, July 30th 2010, 4:40pm

Bleeding with twins!!

Hi

Please could anyone let me know if they have had bleeding with their twin pregnancies?

I have just got back from the clinic after starting to bleed really heavily at lunchtime, i was sure something was wrong as there was so much blood. The clinic told me to come in straight away and gave me a scan and both twins were still there with good heartbeats. The doc told me that bleeding with multiples is very common and not to worry unless i get pain and clots!!! I am still bleeding now and the last bit was almost jelly like!!
I would be grateful to hear if anyone else has experienced this.

[/table][/col]

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Friday, July 30th 2010, 4:46pm

It's not twins specific but this thread may help

BLEEDING IN PREGNANCY

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

Bry

Star

Reg: Mar 25th 2009

Children: Twins born in may 2010!

Friday, July 30th 2010, 6:46pm

Hi
I had bleeding with my twin pregnancy and the babies are now 2 months old! I had 2 heavy bleeds and then spotting which went on until about 15 weeks... I have heard that it's common in twin pregnancies too and I know others on fz have experienced similar. Good luck and try not to worry too much. :hugs:

My Diary - Bry and the Flumps!

1st IVF March 09 :BFP: mm/c at 9 weeks :bawl:
2nd IVF Oct 09 :BFP: [zx076] [zx076]

Reg: Aug 12th 2009

Children: Boy, girl, twin boys

Friday, July 30th 2010, 9:01pm

HI hun. I've had 3 pregnancies, the last one with twins, and it was a very different experience to singletons. I had all kinds of extra symptoms which terrified me throughout the pregnancy - one of which was bleeding. It happened at 11wks, and I was convinced I was loosing them. It trailed off after half a day, and I spotted for one more week. My boys are now healthy 3 month olds. Get off your feet and rest for a few days, and drink gallons of water - they recommend atleast a glass an hour with twins. How far along are you? x
I

mea

Ace

Friday, July 30th 2010, 9:34pm

HI

Thank you very much for your replys, its put my mind at rest a bit. :smile:
I am 7 weeks today, no one told me about the drinking so much water i will start straight away with that one. I had such an easy pregnancy with our first little boy and had no symptoms what so ever so today was a bit of a shock!!!!

[/table][/col]

mea

Ace

Wednesday, August 4th 2010, 4:09pm

Hi
Should i call the clinic each time i bleed or try to not worry and relax. I have just started bleeding again, there are no clots its just red liquid blood but enough to soak straight through my trousers!!!

[/table][/col]

Hyacinth

Reg: May 6th 2008

Children: Twin girls born May 2010

Wednesday, August 4th 2010, 4:29pm

:hugs: I bled at 6 weeks for 4 days then had pinky coloured loss for 2 days, but the twins stayed put and are now 12 weeks old. I was admitted to the gynae ward for the first 2 days and then mithered the early pregnancy clinic for the rest of that week and was told it happens quite often. I know how awful it is to have that worry hanging over you but try not to worry. x
Me: PCOS DH: SA normal

Oct 08 - March 09 = 6x cycles of Clomid all :BFN:

started Ovulation Induction

June 09:Menapur 75 and Pregnyl - :BFN:

July 09: Menapur 150 and Pregnyl - :BFN:
Oct 2009 :Menapur 150 + 225 and Pregnyl - :BFP: :girl: :girl: